Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

MCBill
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by MCBill »

Bixie wrote:7.
Looking for two stories.
First one. Max lives across from Liz and always watches her from his bedroom window, takes her to school. From what I rember this is AU without aliens and it is rated Mature or adult.

second story
Liz is a painter and Max a millionaire. Liz is very private but Max knows to come near to get a job as her help. He also has bought lots if her paintings before he meets her.

Don't know if it makes any sence to anyone that is still here, but any help is welcome. I lost all saved fanfiction on my computer and I'm trying to remember what I had saved.

Your second story sounds like it may be Art’s and Craft’s – Dreamer Style by Faith Evans. You can find it in the archives. http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 67232.html
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

MCBill wrote:
Bixie wrote:7.
Looking for two stories.
First one. Max lives across from Liz and always watches her from his bedroom window, takes her to school. From what I rember this is AU without aliens and it is rated Mature or adult.

second story
Liz is a painter and Max a millionaire. Liz is very private but Max knows to come near to get a job as her help. He also has bought lots if her paintings before he meets her.

Don't know if it makes any sence to anyone that is still here, but any help is welcome. I lost all saved fanfiction on my computer and I'm trying to remember what I had saved.

Your second story sounds like it may be Art’s and Craft’s – Dreamer Style by Faith Evans. You can find it in the archives. http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 67232.html
Awesome thanks, that was the one. Was already digging through the archives but there is a lot and a lot to get distracted. Lol
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

8.)

Hey, I was wondering if anybody know where to find, i don't remember the name, but I remember that everybody goes on some kind of school study trip at some cabin in the woods and the aliens and humans are divided because Max is with Tess and Michael is with Isabel and Maria comes up with some plan to get even with them.

That's all i really remember. Sorry:)
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

9. I'm not looking for Holding On story but something different. I'm looking for a story where max is in France for some reason and he sees Liz at a cafe and goes up to her and kisses her. She doesn't remember him at first but knows he seems familiar. She is looking for her child whom her father kidnapped and she has a fake fiancee who works for her father. She later regains her memory and tells max about their child and the man works for her father and using him to find her son. They later confront her fake fiancee and Jeff Parker in a room and demanding to know where the child is. Sometimes during the story Liz is taken from cafe by force and placed in car where max watches unable to get to her in time...

That's what I remember does it sound familiar to anyone?? Again it's not the story Holding On.
9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by 9loveletters9 »

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew if DOC PAUL wrote "In the Background" for ALL of Season 3???

I've read the 5 fics Doc Paul wrote for S3 (Busted, Michael the Guys and the Great Snapple Caper, Signigicant Others, Secrets and lies 1 & 2.) It looks like the yahoo group for their fanfiction is closed. I've tried ways to join and if anyone knows please let me know. So far I've caught with all of Doc Pauls work on Roswell desert skies through the Wayback machine website, but I really wanted to read the rest of their work of In the background S3.

If anyone knows please share the love!
Thanks!
Nomi :)
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ja.forster »

Hi ok this will sound confusing, I'm looking for a fic that was a part of The Point of Origin story, it where Liz goes to see Tess at the Valenti's and the share ice cream, Liz gets a brain freeze and Tess offers to help. Oh and I think Micheal was the one to time travel back not Max
Does anyone know this one?

:D Jenna :D

Never mind I found it, it's called Tonight by citrustwisted aka hauntedd
Here's the link http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =40&t=2373
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

9loveletters9 wrote:#10

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew if DOC PAUL wrote "In the Background" for ALL of Season 3???

I've read the 5 fics Doc Paul wrote for S3 (Busted, Michael the Guys and the Great Snapple Caper, Signigicant Others, Secrets and lies 1 & 2.) It looks like the yahoo group for their fanfiction is closed. I've tried ways to join and if anyone knows please let me know. So far I've caught with all of Doc Pauls work on Roswell desert skies through the Wayback machine website, but I really wanted to read the rest of their work of In the background S3.

If anyone knows please share the love!

Thanks!
Nomi :)
I hope this link works. :mrgreen:
http://web.archive.org/web/200702241047 ... _intro.htm
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I am looking for a fic where baby Zan is a teenager living with his adopted parents and gets his girlfriend pregnant and they go in search for Zan's bio parents because unexplainable things happen during the pregnancy. I think both their parents are disappointed in them for becoming teenage parents. That also may have influenced them leaving, I think they may have ended up finding Philip and Diane and somehow Max gets contacted and he has to leave the family he has with Liz to help Zan and his girlfriend. She may or may not have had the baby while they are being chased by the FBI before Max can bring them both home with him. Max and Liz have a son and he's unhappy that his dad has to leave them to help this older brother of his. Liz somehow can contact Zan's girlfriend while she is pregnant and she tries to help from where she is.

Thanks so much in advance. I maybe mixing up two stories in one but I hope not.

I just found it. It's called Like Father, Like Son by babylisou
Last edited by Alien_Friend on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptress »

Hi All! I've searched for what feels like hours now for a fic that i read so long ago.

It was a fic with MI/L/M and the premise is that the aliens have something like an electrical current that needs to be closed with a soulmate of some sort or they'll die and Michael has no choice but to close it with Liz and Max cause everyone else is already paired up. Please help. It's been driving me crazy. However, I have ran into some other Mi/L/M that I haven't read in forever and have been enjoying quite immensely.

Thanks in advance!
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ja.forster »

Temptress wrote:#13

Hi All! I've searched for what feels like hours now for a fic that i read so long ago.

It was a fic with MI/L/M and the premise is that the aliens have something like an electrical current that needs to be closed with a soulmate of some sort or they'll die and Michael has no choice but to close it with Liz and Max cause everyone else is already paired up. Please help. It's been driving me crazy. However, I have ran into some other Mi/L/M that I haven't read in forever and have been enjoying quite immensely.

Thanks in advance!
Hi this sounds like Yours, mine ours by Gioia. I've been looking but I can't seem to find it. Hope this helps your search along.

:D jenna