Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

WR wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:49 pm Hi Heavenli! Thank you so much, that was the one!
Happy Holidays!

WR
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me for a minute. It's so good to see you here Wayne. I don't come here as often as l did. Sorry to here about your illness, hope it's not too serious.

Never mind about reading fan fiction, how about writing some more :D l very rarely read any new fiction. I still read all my favourite authors over and over. You, Majesty, Lealea, Ashton McKenzie, Live, Mockingbird and Breathless are still up there with the gods :D

Are you still living in the UK? I don't live in London anymore. I moved back to Wales about 8 years ago. I was in Soho two weeks before Christmas but the patisserie we met for coffee all those years ago is closed now. Anyway hope you're doing ok. Come back and see us again soon xx
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by debbyin »

I’m looking for an Awakened Dreamer fic. Zan is a Dupe. Zan goes to Roswell after Max, Isabel, & Tess have all gone to Antar.
Michael stays behind. While Zan is in Roswell, he comes down with an illness. Liz sets him up in an apartment and nurses him
back to health. They fall in love and live together but their relationship is angsty and volatile. Rath and Lonnie come to town
and kidnap Liz. Zan nearly loses his mind over it. Rath and Lonnie are holding Ava captive too, but I can’t really remember
how she got involved. Kal Langley and Riverdog somehow brings Max back to Earth to help Zan rescue Liz & Ava.

It’s a great AD story, but I can’t find it. I’ve searched and searched the internet and I just cannot find it again.

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

# 210 I think?
So a long time ago I read a Roswell story that I have looked for and asked about a couple times, but alas I have never found it again. I remember very little 2 things in fact. Somehow the gang goes to Antar and Maria makes flyers they hang up that has some of the lyrics to Love is a Battlefield. That’s it can anyone remember this story?
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

RoswellLover4ever wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:43 pm # 210 I think?
So a long time ago I read a Roswell story that I have looked for and asked about a couple times, but alas I have never found it again. I remember very little 2 things in fact. Somehow the gang goes to Antar and Maria makes flyers they hang up that has some of the lyrics to Love is a Battlefield. That’s it can anyone remember this story?
I remember the story but I forget the name. I think it had the Pat Benatar song "Invincible" from the The Legend of Billie Jean.
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:20 pm
I remember the story but I forget the name. I think it had the Pat Benatar song "Invincible" from the The Legend of Billie Jean.
You’re right it was right singer wrong song. I’m glad at least someone remembers it so I know I’m not crazy just wish I could remember more. *sigh* maybe someday

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Maybe search for the word invincible.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

RoswellLover4ever wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 pm
You’re right it was right singer wrong song. I’m glad at least someone remembers it so I know I’m not crazy just wish I could remember more. *sigh* maybe someday
I think I found it.

http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.ph ... invincible
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:30 pm
RoswellLover4ever wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 pm

I think I found it.

http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.ph ... invincible
YOU DID IT!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you you’re a god

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

#211: I asked a while back but no one seemed to know so I thought I’d try again. Anyone remember a post finale fic where Liz gets a premonition that Max tries to kill her so Liz, Maria and Kyle run away from the others while they’re at a gas station. They end up getting a house together under different names (I think Kyle’s is Nick) and Liz keeps the last name Evans because she can’t let go completely. After they’ve run away Liz realises she’s pregnant. They become close with their next door neighbors who are a large family. There’s a talent show towards the end of the fic that the youngest family member from next door competes in.

Please help! :)
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Could you send it again, please? :roll:
CrashandBurn8321 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:02 pm
SarahWhitman wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:50 pm :shock: :shock:

Yes please! blueeyedgidget (at) gmail.com
OMG, I'm sooooo sorry. I JUST sent it to you.
I want an Alien Blast! <3