Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by clueless »

melliecats21 wrote:#131

Hi there,

I have been trying to find a fanfic from quite a few years ago, where Liz is a TV show writer, meets Max, a playboy actor. They start out as friends, have a one night stand and Liz falls pregnant. I think she tells Max that the baby is Alex's, but the truth comes out.

If I remember correctly, it was a multi series one, where an ex of his comes and tries to kill her, and then the next one part is where an old friend of hers comes back and tries to steal her from Max.

One thing I do remember, I think, is that Max during one of the parts throws her a birthday party and Tracy Chipman sings for her....

Any advice on name or where I can find it would be fantastic.

Thanks
Here you go:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6801
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

melliecats21 wrote:#131

Hi there,

I have been trying to find a fanfic from quite a few years ago, where Liz is a TV show writer, meets Max, a playboy actor. They start out as friends, have a one night stand and Liz falls pregnant. I think she tells Max that the baby is Alex's, but the truth comes out.

If I remember correctly, it was a multi series one, where an ex of his comes and tries to kill her, and then the next one part is where an old friend of hers comes back and tries to steal her from Max.

One thing I do remember, I think, is that Max during one of the parts throws her a birthday party and Tracy Chipman sings for her....

Any advice on name or where I can find it would be fantastic.

Thanks
Is it Nice To Meet You Anyway by willowbv?
viewtopic.php?t=6801
melliecats21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by melliecats21 »

Re: #131

Thank you both!
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Diana28 wrote:#129
This story that I'm looking for is about Liz being a widow and wanting to get pregnant with her late husband's baby, who is not Max. Max and Liz got called in a some kind of a doctor's office, finding out that Liz is carrying his child by accident. Liz lives with her brother, Alex and they are not wealthy. Max is wealthy and so is his family (the Evans, Michael, & Isabel). Max told his family about the baby & his father don't like Liz. Does anyone know this?
That sounds like The Book Of Love http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=17310
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

Queen Fee wrote:
Diana28 wrote:#129
This story that I'm looking for is about Liz being a widow and wanting to get pregnant with her late husband's baby, who is not Max. Max and Liz got called in a some kind of a doctor's office, finding out that Liz is carrying his child by accident. Liz lives with her brother, Alex and they are not wealthy. Max is wealthy and so is his family (the Evans, Michael, & Isabel). Max told his family about the baby & his father don't like Liz. Does anyone know this?
That sounds like The Book Of Love http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=17310

That is the one! Thank you so much! :D :D
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

132). I just remember this scene where the aliens don’t have their powers anymore. Max and his son got into an argument.

Then there was a party and on his way home Max got into a car accident and died. Liz went down to the morgue.

That’s all I can recall
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
juliefehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliefehr »

1. I am looking for a Zan/Liz Kyle/Ava fanfic. Liz and Kyle go to New York to work at her cousins club after finding out Max and Tess had been cheating on them and she got pregnant, they are leaving for Antar. Turns out the baby is actually Kyle's. Liz's cousin is with Larek's brother Jyrel.

Thank You.
juliefehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliefehr »

Looking for To Love Again". By queenie and romantic heart

Thank You
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

I'm looking for a CC-fic set a few years after Departure. Alex is still alive and Tess isn't evil. The aliens did leave earth and return perhaps 5-6 years later and Michael finds out Maria got pregnant and gave birth to a daughter named Hope (I think!). Tess also got pregnant (with Kyle) and returns with a son. Michael's sister Serena comes along to earth with the rest of the aliens. Alex works with the FBI and I think Liz works at the hospital.

The fic was never finished,

Never mind, I found it!
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:#129

Looking for the fic that has the lyrics for I Shall Believe in a letter for Liz, and I think there's a bracelet as well. I know it's not much to go on, but maybe one of you will know what I'm talking about
Just wondering if anyone has any idea about this?