Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63I..

Postby keepsmiling7 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 pm

archive/AMB_AP224334875/771.html

See if this is what you are looking for, Eyes of Fear by SancuCry.
I found it in the archives, reposted

Soubriquet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Soubriquet » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:53 am

I'm looking for a fanfic I read a long time ago. Liz and Michael have been caught by the white room. They were tested on and tortured. At one point forced to have sex. They were broken out by the rest of the group and the revenge for that was a tape sent out of them having sex. Liz was recaught by the white room and placed in a box in some form of permanent treatment. They find her just in time but it's nearly too late. Sound familiar?

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby CrashandBurn8321 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:00 am

Soubriquet wrote:#125

I'm looking for a fanfic I read a long time ago. Liz and Michael have been caught by the white room. They were tested on and tortured. At one point forced to have sex. They were broken out by the rest of the group and the revenge for that was a tape sent out of them having sex. Liz was recaught by the white room and placed in a box in some form of permanent treatment. They find her just in time but it's nearly too late. Sound familiar?

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 5/903.html

Soubriquet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Soubriquet » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:15 am

Thank you so much!

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 pm

See if Some Enchanted Evening by Lairabehr4 is the story you are looking for?

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby CrashandBurn8321 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:35 am

Does anyone know what happened to Bounty On Love? I can't find it, and when I use my history to look for it I get "You are not authorised to read this forum."

SarahWhitman
Addicted Roswellian

Postby SarahWhitman » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:02 am

Bumping this one

CaelaCoo11 wrote:#77

Looking for any EOTW fics where Liz sleeps with FM and becomes pregnant with his baby.
I want an Alien Blast! <3

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 am

I think I read that it was deleted and is being rewritten.

CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby CrashandBurn8321 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 pm

SarahWhitman wrote:Bumping this one

CaelaCoo11 wrote:#77

Looking for any EOTW fics where Liz sleeps with FM and becomes pregnant with his baby.

Revelations by EmilyluvsRoswell
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2033

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Postby xmag » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Morrigan2575 wrote:Hi All
I think I belonged to this board once upon a time but, it's been a really long time since I've been here. I recently learned of a Roswell Reboot being sold to the CW and that kick started my need for Candy Fanfic.

I'm trying to find a Michael/Maria Fanfic all though other characters/pairing show up. It's a No Aliens AU fic and it was completed.

In the fic Michael/Max are best friends and they're older than Liz/Maria. The girls have crushes on the men but, they're underage. Liz decides to dress up and runs into Max at the library they start to date but he doesn't know she's under age. Liz wants to have sex with Max but, Maria tells Michael (Liz's older brother) and he stops them before anything can happen and Max get in trouble for Rape.

Liz freaks out, says she hates Maria and there's a huge falling out. Liz leaves town to go live with a relative/school. Maria also leaves town but, I can't remember why. The story picks up a few years later when Maria comes back to town and it develops into a Candy Romance.

I don't remember all the specifics, I know Michael catches Maria doing Yoga in her backyard. Michael takes Maria for a job interview in another town. Michael also maybe a cop. towards the end Liz comes back to town, and there's something still between her and Max but, they only hint at a possible relationship. The story ends with Michael/Maria living together about to get married and they have like 2 or 3 dogs.

Post was delayed waiting for approval. Updated number to #119

Hi, I think the fic you're looking for is "Crush", by Nibbles2.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.

Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”