Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Nz_Roswell wrote:#99

I'm interested in any story (after cry your name,)where everyone thinks Liz is crazy that Alex got killed by an alien & don't believe her and they basically shut liz out of the group.

Any help will do.
??
#NZ_ROSWELL
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Hi, I'm looking for a fic that I've read a few times but can't remember the name of it or who wrote it. The gang are on the road and Liz has a vision of Max looking like he's trying to kill her so she, Maria and Kyle runaway from the others and settle in a new town and change their names (I think Kyle is Nick). Liz finds our she's pregnant soon after they leave. Isabel tries to dreamwalk them to find out where they are. Liz, Maria and Kyle become close with their new neighbours (I remember the kid from next door doing a stand up comedy routine for a talent show and the gang attend).

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

107) max and Liz are both taken and are in the white room. Max is given a drug in his food.

It's an oldie but a really good fic that I'm trying to find!

Thanks for the help.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

dreamon wrote:107) max and Liz are both taken and are in the white room. Max is given a drug in his food.

Thanks for the help.
Is it Contemplating Normal by Deejonaise?
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 22953.html
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
dreamon wrote:107) max and Liz are both taken and are in the white room. Max is given a drug in his food.

Thanks for the help.
Is it Contemplating Normal by Deejonaise?
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 22953.html
Thanks, that's the one!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
kristaphoenix82
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kristaphoenix82 »

Hi,
I'm looking for a fix after departure. Liz starts getting powers but has trouble controlling them. Plus Michael is acting like an idiot and lies to mr. Parker about being sick during a sports game so he can be off even though someone else has requested the time off. He even ignores Liz's call when her powers spoke and destroy her room because she and Maria won't back up his legs or him stealing food from the crashdown.
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

M/L college fic with the whole gang. No aliens
Hate love relationship with m/l. They get together eventually but max has Demons. His father and mother split, his dad died and he always blamed his mum and new husband (cheating and not being there in time to help his dad). Isabel is his sister but from his mums second marriage ... he doesn't Have a good relationship eith either mum and sister. she doesn't know or understand why. Max tells Liz all this stuff In confidence which Liz finds difficult as she is roommates with Isabel. Eventually she slips it out and max gets upset with her. There is a scene where max Liz and isabke are locked in the basement laundry room and max doesn't speak to Liz .. he breakup with her due to trust issues even though he has started having a better relationship with his sister and Mother.

So yeah help me please

Thanks

DD
D.D ~'0'~
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

D.D wrote:109

M/L college fic with the whole gang. No aliens
Hate love relationship with m/l. They get together eventually but max has Demons. His father and mother split, his dad died and he always blamed his mum and new husband (cheating and not being there in time to help his dad). Isabel is his sister but from his mums second marriage ... he doesn't Have a good relationship eith either mum and sister. she doesn't know or understand why. Max tells Liz all this stuff In confidence which Liz finds difficult as she is roommates with Isabel. Eventually she slips it out and max gets upset with her. There is a scene where max Liz and isabke are locked in the basement laundry room and max doesn't speak to Liz .. he breakup with her due to trust issues even though he has started having a better relationship with his sister and Mother.

So yeah help me

Thanks

DD
I believe the story you are looking for is called Between the Covers by Heavenli24
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

kristaphoenix82 wrote:#101

Looking for an old fanfic. I remember at some point there were other aliens and they bought a lot of the desert and built their own town/compound? They either brought the granola the there or built around it. And when max and liz marry the people build them a house with a stain glass window with a royal symbol. There may have been something about actors playing them when someone makes their lives into a movie?
I think I remember this Fic. I'm trying to find the title but if I'm correct and Alex didn't die and Max and Michael knew about Tess evil plan and set her up and took her back to antar to be tried. I will try and find the title if it is the one I'm thinking of.
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

scifinut222 wrote:
luluzak1 wrote:#36

Hi Looking for a fic, w/ Aliens. Max & Liz, Liz has a little girl that's Max's, but Max is with Tess during the first few chapters. The story walks through the dynamics of Liz being a single mother, Liz never got to go to college because she had a daughter, so I remember her mentioning at her daughter's birthday how thankful she was that Max bought their daughter an expensive gift because she couldn't. I'm pretty sure there were a lot of chapeter's around the girl's fifth birthday.

Thanks!
This sounds like a really old fic Faith In Love by Kazza

Not sure if aliens are involved but Max is with Tess and Liz has a daughter Ellie.

Does anyone have a copy of Faith in Love? I have also been trying to find this story but can't find a copy online so far. Thanks