Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Was that A NEW BREED by Susan on the Crashdown website?

And I have already emailed Eve with the name of her request.
FYI it was ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS by emz80m located in the RF awards section
mellybelly
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mellybelly »

keepsmiling7 wrote:#46
Was that A NEW BREED by Susan on the Crashdown website?

Unless I'm really remembering wrong or mixing stories together that is not the story I was thinking of. But thanks for the suggestion!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

begonia9508 wrote:I hope somone remember this Story and the Autor: I am looking already for three days but can't remember:

So it goes, Liz was let down by the aliens and Max, who said it was to protect her but the others got together and even got married!
Max works for a Firma and they want to Transfer him in Rhode Island, to the main Office... After so many years, he meet first Serena and then Liz.. First she is happy but doesn't stop to critizise that they mobbed her, back in time... But the attraction is still there and Max is falling for her again...

Does someone remember that Story? At least, the Autor Name! Thanks in advances EVE

Eve,

I think the one you are looking for is Endings and Beginnings by emz80m

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =9&t=16666
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
sa.RAH
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sa.RAH »

# 47

Hi guys!!

Hope someone can help... I came across Steal Your Pain II by RavenSprite. As it is the sequel, I was hoping someone knew where i can find the first one.

If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

The thing I remember about this story is that Max was tattoo artist and Liz' mom wasn't very nice and not keen on Liz seeing Max. And one of Max' customers was in high place and told on one event something good about Max.

Thanks if you can help :)
Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn
Karen O
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Karen O »

Anyone have a copy they can email me of the story "Your secret under my skin"? I can't remember the authors name but I believe all her stories were taken down from the site.

Thank you!
Karen O

ifancythatalot@hotmail.com
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

sa.RAH wrote:# 47

Hi guys!!

Hope someone can help... I came across Steal Your Pain II by RavenSprite. As it is the sequel, I was hoping someone knew where i can find the first one.

If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Hi! I do have the first Steal Your Pain, I'm not 100% sure it's completed though. But I can send it to you if you'd like. Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it as soon as I can. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

50) Liz and Michael are together and they are aliens. Liz meets Max and he's a personal trainer and they got it off. Michael thinks Liz is his destiny but she's with max. I believe Michael and Maria get together on the end.

Any help would be appreciated!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

dreamon wrote:50) Liz and Michael are together and they are aliens. Liz meets Max and he's a personal trainer and they got it off. Michael thinks Liz is his destiny but she's with max. I believe Michael and Maria get together on the end.

I know what it is The Game of Love by Emz80m viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11230 Enjoy! :D
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

Alien_Friend wrote:
dreamon wrote:50) Liz and Michael are together and they are aliens. Liz meets Max and he's a personal trainer and they got it off. Michael thinks Liz is his destiny but she's with max. I believe Michael and Maria get together on the end.

I know what it is The Game of Love by Emz80m viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11230 Enjoy! :D
Thank you, that's the one!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!