Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

luluzak1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by luluzak1 »

Hi Looking for a fic, w/ Aliens. Max & Liz, Liz has a little girl that's Max's, but Max is with Tess during the first few chapters. The story walks through the dynamics of Liz being a single mother, Liz never got to go to college because she had a daughter, so I remember her mentioning at her daughter's birthday how thankful she was that Max bought their daughter an expensive gift because she couldn't. I'm pretty sure there were a lot of chapeter's around the girl's fifth birthday.

Thanks!
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambeliever »

Deleted - request not numbered
spacechick1986
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacechick1986 »

I'm looking for Zan and Liz fics. Anything that follows the show.
Jennifer24
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jennifer24 »

#38 I'm looking for an AU, I think with aliens. But it takes place either in the past or on another planet, I don't know which. But max is a price and Liz/Maria/maybe Tess are sisters and they are commoners. Max and Michael end up at their house for some reason and I think Liz may nurse him back to health but I could be completely off base there. I just remember they fall in love, max has to go to war and I think Liz follows because I remember a scene where she rides into the battle to rally the troops who are starting to retreat. Isabel is Max's sister and she is sent to safety in a neighboring kingdom ruled by Alex and they fall in love. I remember another scene from Maria and Michael getting married and the guests carried them up the stairs to their marital bed. Please help! I love this story it is wonderfully written.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Jennifer24 wrote:#38 I'm looking for an AU, I think with aliens. But it takes place either in the past or on another planet, I don't know which. But max is a price and Liz/Maria/maybe Tess are sisters and they are commoners. Max and Michael end up at their house for some reason and I think Liz may nurse him back to health but I could be completely off base there. I just remember they fall in love, max has to go to war and I think Liz follows because I remember a scene where she rides into the battle to rally the troops who are starting to retreat. Isabel is Max's sister and she is sent to safety in a neighboring kingdom ruled by Alex and they fall in love. I remember another scene from Maria and Michael getting married and the guests carried them up the stairs to their marital bed. Please help! I love this story it is wonderfully written.
I believe the story is Cardinal's, In the Name of the King
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Mmbailey1434
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Mmbailey1434 »

#39?

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of Awakened by Roswellianprincess16? I've seen it recommended everywhere, but I haven't been able to find a working link. If anyone has it, my email is mmbailey1434@gmail.com

I'd greatly appreciate it.
Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tzigone »

I read this one a while ago, but cannot recall the title. From what I remember, Nicholas either sets up a mind-warp or there's an alternate reality due to time-travel (something like that). One person gets bumped into so Liz doesn't get shot that day in the Crashdown. But she, and the others, keep having a strong sense of deja vu and Michael is drawing pictures of events that happened in their real timeline. All the scenes I remember were Liz-pov, but I can't say if the entire fic was that way. Liz starts to recall more and is "bouncing" back to her time, including seeing the memorial stuff for Alex, so she knows he's dead (and she brought a picture back with her). Liz saw Isabel in Alex's bed (through the window). Michael made some sort of "that bastard" or "I'll kill him comment" and Liz thought he meant Alex, but he meant Nicholas (or Khivar?). End resolution gets them back to their proper timeline, Alex dead and all.

Edit: Found it. The Winds of Change
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

41) it's acompleted... Max doesn't save Liz and she doesn't know he's an alienbut Alex find out some how. Max is an author and him and Liz become friends. Liz eventually gets married but her husband dies and max comforts her. They eventually get together and have a daughter. And I think max had a cat at some point.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tzigone »

I swear I once read a fic where teenage Max, Michael, and Isabel found a still-six-year-old Tess in a pod in the cave. Does anyone else remember this?
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

dreamon wrote:41) it's acompleted... Max doesn't save Liz and she doesn't know he's an alienbut Alex find out some how. Max is an author and him and Liz become friends. Liz eventually gets married but her husband dies and max comforts her. They eventually get together and have a daughter. And I think max had a cat at some point.
This sounds like the Bitter Drags by Tasyfa