Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

Does anyone know if the fourth part of Double Jeopardy "Priceless Gifts" by Sheeperz was ever finished?
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

dreamon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:20 pm 219) looking for a fic where max erased liz’s memories so that she could live a normal life. But I think she talked about her life to a therapist. Liz ends up in a cabin with Max and he locks her in the basement and Max has a plan to vanish without a trace. Michael is helping Max. It is completed and I’d love to read it again.
Anyone???
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

dreamon wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:52 pm
dreamon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:20 pm 219) looking for a fic where max erased liz’s memories so that she could live a normal life. But I think she talked about her life to a therapist. Liz ends up in a cabin with Max and he locks her in the basement and Max has a plan to vanish without a trace. Michael is helping Max. It is completed and I’d love to read it again.
Anyone???
I know I read the story. I think it was after graduation but not everyone escaped. I thought it was a Jake17 story.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:32 pm
dreamon wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:52 pm
Anyone???
I know I read the story. I think it was after graduation but not everyone escaped. I thought it was a Jake17 story.
It was and I was able to find it! Thank you!!!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

dawnuk wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:56 pm #220

Does anyone know if the fourth part of Double Jeopardy "Priceless Gifts" by Sheeperz was ever finished?
Sadly, it was not finished. It stopped a critical moment.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:32 pm
RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 pm #119 - M/L story. It was on the archive board. Kyle tells Tess about Max getting drunk the night of Liz's blind date and how Max acted like a lovesick fool. Tess decides to get Max drunk but it backfires on her when Max goes in search of Liz.
I'm still looking for this fic. It was on the old board. I know it is a long shot.
I'm still looking for this fic. It was on one of the old boards (repost or dreamer).
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

This is a post season three fiction but the government did not come after them at graduation. Max and Liz get married. Liz believes Max cheated on her again and she leaves. She soon finds out she is pregnant. She ends up living with Alex (who is still alive), Zan (who is still alive), Chris (a clone of Zan and Ava's son), Serena, and Zack (Max and Tess' son renamed Zack instead of Zan). Max gives up the throne because he is so upset about Liz leaving. Chris marries Liz to keep the babies from having the responsibility of being heirs. Chris is in love with Liz but Liz didn't love him. Serena is in love with Chris but he doesn't return the feelings.

I have searched for Chris and Zack as search terms but I haven't had any luck.
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:14 pm #221

This is a post season three fiction but the government did not come after them at graduation. Max and Liz get married. Liz believes Max cheated on her again and she leaves. She soon finds out she is pregnant. She ends up living with Alex (who is still alive), Zan (who is still alive), Chris (a clone of Zan and Ava's son), Serena, and Zack (Max and Tess' son renamed Zack instead of Zan). Max gives up the throne because he is so upset about Liz leaving. Chris marries Liz to keep the babies from having the responsibility of being heirs. Chris is in love with Liz but Liz didn't love him. Serena is in love with Chris but he doesn't return the feelings.

This is called forgotten,literally read this lastnight.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11652
#NZ_ROSWELL
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Nz_Roswell wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:27 pm
RoswellFan68 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:14 pm #221

This is called forgotten,literally read this lastnight.

Thank you so much!
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11652
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

222) Looking for a M/L fic..but can only remember one part of it involving Alex & Liz. Alex walks into the crashdown and yells for Liz to get her sweet ass downstairs and when she does he hugs her and says hows my girl, while a jealous Max not knowing who Alex is replies....funny i thought she was my girl. Michael & Isabel who were also at the table were snickering realising who Alex was.