Recommended Short Stories

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Dreamer fanfictions

Liz POV
Title: Waiting for you
Summary: this one-parter Liz’s POV story goes into a subject which writers dealt with too superficially. After “WDAMYK” (3,15) when Liz dampened Max’s hopes of getting immediately back together, we found them practising ‘podiatry’ under a Crasdown table (3,16). The next episode (3,17) Max and Liz kissed and cuddled very passionately on her bed no less. But what did it happen in the meanwhile? How did they get back together? This is my personal idea about it, a fluff interlude where alien stuff and intergalactic troubles don’t find room, just for once.
Rating: Adult

Max POV
Title: Love, my true identity
Summary: Here’s another one-shot story, Max's POV, set during Graduation, just after his proposal. There’s no plot. There are just Liz and Max, an unfinished talk and tons of (Un)Resolved Sexual Tension. Enjoy it!
Rating: Adult
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re:

Post by Anniepoo98 »

cardinalgirl wrote:Other Blondes by alli balli/lavender

Summary: UC (Alex/Tess) An intriguing one-parter.
I have to ditto this.

Here are some others:

The Art of Letting Go - Cardinalgirl
Summary: In Tess' darkest hour, an unlikely someone comes to guide her home.

I Could Have Loved You - Jbangelo
Summary: One-shot, set during Tess’ return in Four Aliens and a Baby. Before Tess asks Liz to take her to the base, she and Kyle talk.

Day In The Life of the B-Team - Jbangelo
Summary: A series of short scenes of our two favorite guys (Alex and Kyle, aka the B-Team) and their interactions with the Roswellian ladies. Takes place after Christmas of Season 2, on the first day back at school after Winter Break.

There are more, so I will be back.

Annie:)
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Recommended Short Stories

Post by xmag »

Title: Paperclips

Author: Sparkintherain

Summary
: AU without alien. Michael meeting that crazy girl Maria at work and observing her.

Link: http://candyisdandy.yuku.com/topic/1640

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Recommended Short Stories

Post by xmag »

- Surrender, by Double Trouble. Can be found in the ficlet section at CID. It's about Maria's mother marrying an alien king and Maria being protected by Rath/Michael Guerin, since she is the king's step-daugther.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.