The ONE Fic I insist you read Recommendations

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

hazz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hazz »

Okay so this was so tough! It helped a lot that out of my top 3, two were already posted.

Which are:

*Brooklyn by nicola..I have read it too many times and it gets better and better.

*Same Old Life by kippy..Can't even praise it enough. The relationship between Max and Liz is amazing. I'm usually a fluff fic person (haha obviously), and this fic doesn't have a whole lot but I just love love love it!

Last but not at all least:

*Burning to feel by sylvia37.. I loved it and this relationship between Max and Liz is amazing! When they finally reconcile it's like awesome. I have never re read it because I thought it would ruin the great feeling I got when it ended..but now I may rethink that. So Enjoy!!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... highlight=
"Boys dont make me get off this couch" - Lonnie
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

behrlyliz wrote:I know that EVERYONE has read this story but it's still my pic for that ONE story, even though it isn't finished.

Strong, Dangerous, & Undeniable by Destinee

Chapters 1-56 and Chapters 57-58
i dont know if ive already asked this, but does anyone know if Destinee ever finished Strong, Dangerous & Undeniable? its a great story n i reli wanna know what happens

sam
-x-
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

carter13 wrote:
behrlyliz wrote:I know that EVERYONE has read this story but it's still my pic for that ONE story, even though it isn't finished.

i dont know if ive already asked this, but does anyone know if Destinee ever finished Strong, Dangerous & Undeniable? its a great story n i reli wanna know what happens

sam
-x-
It was never finished and it will never be finished :| .
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

xmag wrote:
carter13 wrote:

sam
-x-
It was never finished and it will never be finished :| .
oh damn. :( :( :( :( :cry: ok...

sam
-x-
fadedblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fadedblue »

A lot of good ones have been mentioned already -- here's an author from the old days, many of her fics unfortunately never finished, but they still rank as some of my favorite fics to this day. These are both AU, and really quite wonderfully written, full of humor, wit, and teen angst :P

Playing Cupid by Comet
(Quick summary: Max and Liz have been best friends for years. They have the perfect relationship. So what happens when one of them starts having ‘more than friendly’ feelings for the other? A LOT of angst, a few laughs, with a little madness thrown in to make it interesting.)
Beginning parts from the Archive..
Then some more parts in the Awards section...
And it continues on here.

Journey of Discovery
by Comet
(Based on a challenge loosely crafted around "She's All That"...only a couple parts exist in the Archive...perhaps someone saved this story? It was pretty awesome and one of my definite favs!) :)
Last edited by fadedblue on Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

fadedblue wrote: Playing Cupid by Comet
(Quick summary: Max and Liz have been best friends for years. They have the perfect relationship. So what happens when one of them starts having ‘more than friendly’ feelings for the other? A LOT of angst, a few laughs, with a little madness thrown in to make it interesting.)
does anyone know if playing cupids finished? i went to click on the last link, but it just went back to the beginning. i hope its finished cuz i reli like this story!

sam
-x-
fadedblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fadedblue »

carter13 wrote:
fadedblue wrote: Playing Cupid by Comet
does anyone know if playing cupids finished? i went to click on the last link, but it just went back to the beginning. i hope its finished cuz i reli like this story!

sam
-x-
not to my knowledge. and sorry, i pasted the wrong link for that last one...it should have led you to: viewtopic.php?t=10935&start=0&postdays= ... highlight=

i haven't read through it all, just tried to post what i could find that still existed on this board so i'm not sure if it follows directly from the previous parts or not...but at least there's more to read!
nitpick23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nitpick23 »

fadedblue wrote:A lot of good ones have been mentioned already -- here's an author from the old days, many of her fics unfortunately never finished, but they still rank as some of my favorite fics to this day. These are both AU, and really quite wonderfully written, full of humor, wit, and teen angst :P

Playing Cupid by Comet

Journey of Discovery
by Comet
(Based on a challenge loosely crafted around "She's All That"...only a couple parts exist in the Archive...perhaps someone saved this story? It was pretty awesome and one of my definite favs!) :)
I have all the parts of "Journey" that were done in Word format and also the "restart" that Comet tried in January of 06. PM me if you want them.
alien_blast
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alien_blast »

eyes of fear by SansuCry i wish she would have finished it http://ishallbelieveinml.com its the one fiction i have always looked for on every roswell site
Temptation_K
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptation_K »

This story was my first ever addiction! YOU MUST READ IT! It's Liz/Zan. Even though I am 100% dreamer, this fic still takes my breath away!!!

PLEASE READ!!!

Its broken into sections.

First Part:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 5/534.html

Second Part:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 2/531.html

Third Part:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24333.html
Touch if u will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you