The ONE Fic I insist you read Recommendations

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Spicy trini1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Spicy trini1 »

I would have to reccommend The Experiement Series by LivE. The first one sucks you in and then you just hold on for the ride.
Last edited by Spicy trini1 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

Escape by Susan709

Summary: Their secret is out, now Max and Michael need to make a decision. Go into hiding alone or take the girls with them.

One of the best Roswell stories ever written!! Just wanted to let future readers know the story is completed, but the epilogue was never posted.
Last edited by Bri+Jason2830 on Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

well, jeez, all the my first and second choices are already posted!! which is a good thing because they are brilliant stories!

so i'm going to recommend a UC (zan/syn) fica dupe jones by pinky banana because it was the first UC i had ever read. it also got me hooked on zan da man! :P
Last edited by alienmom on Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxssoulmate »

Erina wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe I'm recommending this fic(s), because I re-read them not so long time ago, but...

Own Me and I just can't not to mention it's sequel Our story. Both fics by jasper711.

I know I was supposed to post ONE story, but, come on!!! There simply isn't a way to split these two! :D

I just read the stories and I love them! They are really good, and I was just wondering if thats all that there is of the second story? I sure hope not cause that would be a shame!

<3 Tay
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"

Ner
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ner »

Without a doubt, this has to be Ashton's Kiss the Flame, Rope the Wind and Dance the Tide trilogy. All found at her site here.
Image "I'm the President of the United States. Go get a new muffin." - Mackenzie Allen (Commander in Chief)
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Okay. I was going to reccomend Escape, but it's already been done.

So here's my reccomendation.

A long time ago, one of the very first fanfics I ever read was by an author named Ash. IT was a series, four stories in all.

I'm going to reccomend the Captivated by Darkness series by Ash. This story is amazing, and the sequels don't dissapoint either.

But, in an effort to keep Kath from taunting me with the "Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater song", this is my way around the 'make only one reccomendation' rule, lol. I'm reccomending Captivated by Darkness. And, gosh darn it, if you make it to the sequels, then I did my sneaky part well!

LOL
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

My pick would be Innocent by Mockingbird39.

I just keep reading parts of this fic over and over - it's really good.
Summary - After Max leaves Liz in Vermont he is arrested for the "murder" of Kal Langely. The story tracks max and liz over the next ten years as they lose and find each other. Heartbreaking and beautiful!

http://p198.ezboard.com/fthespoilerslut ... D=44.topic (i think??)
Last edited by trulov on Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midwest Max
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Midwest Max »

The Bitter Dregs by Tasyfa :D
Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

This is nigh on impossible, but for me, it almost has to be Sylvia37's Everything to You.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=198
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Okay. I was going to reccomend Escape, but it's already been done.

So here's my reccomendation.

A long time ago, one of the very first fanfics I ever read was by an author named Ash. IT was a series, four stories in all.

I'm going to reccomend the Captivated by Darkness series by Ash. This story is amazing, and the sequels don't dissapoint either.

But, in an effort to keep Kath from taunting me with the "Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater song", this is my way around the 'make only one reccomendation' rule, lol. I'm reccomending Captivated by Darkness. And, gosh darn it, if you make it to the sequels, then I did my sneaky part well!

LOL
Since this would be MY recommendation, I'll forgive you THIS time. :wink:

And since I have yet to recommend something myself, and everything else I would have recommended has been taken, I'll go with:

Ghost by Doublestuf. It's the one fic I'm still reading obsessively, and it's the one fic that interested me in fanfic again when I was losing interest. Great, great stuff:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=6746