Recommended Serena Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended Serena Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite stories with Serena here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

24 by Anniepoo98

Summary: Something else went wrong, and Serena (yes, the infamous Serena) is the only one who can fix it. The clock is ticking. Will she have enough time to complete her mission.
Disclaimer: I don't own them. Just have the habit of borrowing them. The song quoted at the beginning of each part is "24" by Jem... hence the title.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=10930
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

good one kath!

but let's not forget the sequel (a WIP) the chaos theory by anniepoo

carvinal of souls by cherie
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

At the End by Quint

Summary: CC, MATURE. It's December 22nd 2012 and the world is ending.

This is a Max-centered fic, but has one of the spunkiest Serena's I've ever read... a very good character. :D

The story is an angst-fest, though. Be warned. :wink:

Drowning in the Wishing Well by roswellianprincess16

Summary: (TEEN, M/L) Based on a challenge by RedAthena. Liz gets a sideline view of life without her. Is it so wonderful a life in which Max, still an alien, was prevented from saving her life that day at the Crashdown? No longer Liz-the-Soulmate/Secret-Keeper she is instead a newspaper headline: "Teenager Dies in Cafe Dispute Turned Violent" Explore the characters left behind in the wake of this tragedy.

What I love about this Serena is how she fits into the story... which is a totally original and exciting way. One of my favorites of Selena's stuff.