Recommended Loyalist Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended Loyalist Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite Kyle/Liz stories here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Thirteen Years Ago by Reese

Category/Summary: AU/UC (Isabel POV)
Author's Note: This fic is in response to the challenge by the same name at Leta's wonderful UC Liz 'shipping site, Beyond Dreams. The required pairings were Liz/Kyle and Maria/Brody. The rest of the challenge went like this, "AU Departure. What if the Pod Squad had left? When they finally come back, what will they find? Assume Tess had nothing to do with Alex's death."

http://bennie.tvheaven.com/reese/thirteenyearsago.html
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Title: Break Me
Author: Sue
Rating: YTEEN
Summary: It’s Christmas time in Roswell and Kyle is trying to mend his fractured relationship with his daughter. (Show canon up through Departure, but then things went my own way.)

Title: Dreams and Regrets
Author: Sue
Rating: TEEN
Summary: This takes place about 12 years after Departure. For purposes of this story, I’ve changed the ending of that episode. In my version the pod-squad all left earth in the Granolith and have never returned. (So in my world that means none of season 3 ever happened! Yippee!). So Kyle, Liz and Maria were left behind to go on with their lives.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

1. Gone by Reese
    Summary: My first Roswell fic ever, if I remember correctly. A Kyle POV written during a very anti-alien (and pretty anti-Maria) time in my Roswell-life.
    Rating Teen
    Complete
  2. Illusions by cookieman1234
    Summary: Liz returns after a long absence to find everything in Roswell quite different. Why is Kyle the one who she can relate to the most?
    Rating: Teen/Mature
    WIP...possibly MIA
  3. Letting Go, Moving On by ShellSueD
    Summary: Kyle and Liz angst…(Lets pretend that season 3 did not exist and Departure ended very differently)
    Rating: Mature
    Complete
  4. Loyalty by Debbie
    Summary: I wanted to weave all (well, a lot) of the subtle and not-so-subtle Liz/Kyle moments into a single story. Spoilers through WAF.
    Rating: Young Teen
    Complete
  5. Magic by ShellSueD
    Summary: Kyle tries to explain magic to Liz.
    Rating: Everyone
    Complete
  6. My Side by Europolarist
    Summary: You'll know what it's about when you get a few sentences in. Just an idea I had the other night.
    Rating: Young Teen/Teen
    Complete
  7. Need by ShellSueD
    Summary: Companion to Pain - Kyle POV
    Complete
  8. Never Really Knew, by Reese
    Summary: Started back in March 2002, it’s a Loyalist fic (so far) with major attention given to Michael and Larek as well. Canon up until early S3...and then it's AU from there on out.
    WIP
  9. Not the Only One by Reese
    Summary: Max shows up at Kyle’s wanting answers, but gets more than he bargained for.
    Rating: Teen
    Complete
  10. Old Friends, New Beginnings by ShellSueD
    Summary: Liz and Kyle meet up unexpectedly. *I got a lot of flack for killing off Kyle and/or Liz is my last couple of loyalist fic, so I assure you, neither one of them dies in this one!
    Rating: Everyone
    Complete
  11. Pain by ShellSueD
    Summary: Future Fic; 5 years after Decrapture. I’ve given the finale a different ending for this story. Max has gone off in the Granolith into the great unknown with Tess. Whether he went of his own free will, or if a certain murdering tramp had anything to do with it, I will not divulge. Soon after their ‘departure’, a major event occurred leaving only a few of the group behind. This will mostly be about them, through one point of view. It’s pretty dark. (There is some suicide talk so if that bothers you, best not continue.)
    Complete
  12. Play It Cool by Bennie
    Summary: What happened to Kyle in the aftermath of the infamous kiss? If I had any say in the matter ...
    Rating: Young Teen
    Complete
  13. The Very Thought of You by ShellSueD
    Summary:Everything is show canon up through Alex’s death, but not through CYN, if that makes any sense. After the funeral things go my own way. (Kyle POV)
    Complete
  14. Through the Long Night by ShellSueD
    Summary: Future, (show canon through Departure) Liz’s pov. I don’t really know what else to say; I guess you’ll have to read it.
    Rating: Teen
    Complete
  15. Together...Yet So Alone by StormyBear30
    Summary: Liz's wildest dreams have come true; or have they?
    Rating: Mature Adult
    Complete
  16. Unrequited by ShellSueD
    Summary: Kyle is headed home after a long absence from Roswell. (Show canon up through Departure).
    Complete
  17. Yoga 101 by StormyBear30
    Summary: Fed up with Max and the crap associated with the "I know an alien club" Liz FINIALLY breaks up with him and in the process her friendship with Kyle develops…and along with it something completely unexpected.
    Rating: Mature Adult
    Complete
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries