Recommended "Fixing Destiny" Stories

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended "Fixing Destiny" Stories

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite post-Destiny stories here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Title: The Experiment Series
Author: LivE
Pairing: Max/Liz
Rating: MATURE
Summary: This takes place two weeks after Season One’s “Destiny”. Someone from the alien’s race contacts them and takes them to a camp where they were to receive training before returning to their planet. Or maybe for something else! Read and find out…
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Masques

by KLyn

Link
: http://candy.arimi.us/fic/kLyn/masques01-05.html

Summary : post season 1 fic. Michael behaves even more strangely than before, worrying all the group. M/M, but a real great Michael fic.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.