Recommended "Fixing EOTW" stories

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended "Fixing EOTW" stories

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite post-End of the World stories here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
Behrystrwbry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrystrwbry »

I dons't that's a it fixing it so much as a different take on the episode most dreamers love to hate TEOTW

Revelation by EmilyluvsRoswell:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
I spy with my little eye something that starts with B.
Bri+Jason2830
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bri+Jason2830 »

Everthing You Are by javagin
Summary: This story takes place immediately after Viva Las Vegas ends and takes off in my own direction from there. Max and Liz find each other at last, in a way that no one ever expected. Their destiny is now clear, but their adventures are just beginning. What really happened to Max in the White Room and how does that continue to affect him? Learn how each of the pod squad is affected by Max and Liz’s joining and how it pulls them together in ways they never anticipated.

I know this doesn't exactly start after The End of the World, but an event triggers Max finding out about Future Max and things just accelerate from there.

Dreamer all the way!

Dail-Up Connection by Jenan/Clear
Summary: Max and Liz meet up in an unlikely place. As a result of that meeting Liz comes clean to Max and they find out some interesting things about the gang's past and Antar...which involve Liz.

These fics are so good and are definitely worth the read though they are unfinished, their are plenty of chapters to start and enjoy!!

Oh, I can't forget...The Forging of a Lifebond by Tasyfa. She is such a great author!
Summary: The Granolith brings Max and Liz together in more ways then one.

You have got to read if you haven't already!
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." ~ Anonymous
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Paradise

By Mangoaddict

Summary
: future fic post TEOTW. This story takes place right before Max comes back in time in the episode The End of the World. It is my take on what exactly the end of the world would have been like.

Link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2837393/1/

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.