Recommended General CC/Ensemble Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended General CC/Ensemble Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite Conventional Couple stories here. The story should have a balanced portrayal of all the major Conventional Couples to make it to this thread. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.

NOTE: If the representation of a certain CC couple is particularly strong, the fic can also be recommended on that ship's particular thread.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I stumbled across this lovely little series on Roswell Underground. From what I can gather, it was probably written before everything went bad.

Title: Resting Here with Me
Author: Kara
Pairings: Michael/Maria, Max/Liz, Alex/Isabel
Rating: MATURE
Summary: Two years later, and the future finally seems like it'll work out--until Michael has a vision that changes everything.

Title: Home Is...
Pairings: Michael/Maria, Max/Liz
Rating: YTEEN
Summary: The sequel to Resting Here With Me. You knew they couldn't stay away forever...

Title: Dreams May Come
Pairing: Alex/Isabel
Rating: TEEN
Summary: There's nothing sweeter than a dream--unless it's a dream that becomes a reality. Sequel to Resting Here With Me .

Title: Not Even Fairytales
Pairings: Max/Liz, Kyle/Liz
Summary: A dark, alternate sequel to "Resting Here with Me." Max/Liz fans, beware. :)

Title: Cupid Shot Me in the Butt
Pairing: Michael/Maria
Summary: Valentine's Day foof, brought to you by the letter K, some M&Ms, and a dove.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : Paradise
Author : Mangoaddict
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2837393/1/
Summary : What happened to the pod squad during the weeks before Future Max came back during 'The End of the World'
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Title: Cast No Shadow
Author: Quint
Summary: Happily ever after didn't last as long as it was supposed to…

Title: Till We Meet Again
Author: roswck
Summary: The pod squad took off in the granolith during departure even though Michael decided he wanted to stay for Maria he couldn’t get out. Alex is alive and Tess did not mind warp him. They leave because they believe that the baby can’t survive on earth.

Title: Born of the Stars
Author: Kath7
Summary: Post-Harvest. So basically everything that we hated about Season 2 never happened. From a challenge by Rachie B. A re-imagining of what those four extra pods in Summer of ’47 meant.

Title: Scars of White
Author: behrinthecity
Summary: Starts towards the end of the Graduation episode. What would happen if Michael hadn't turned back?

Title: Happenstance
Author: Angel
Rating: ADULT
Summary: This story is set in the future. It works off the events from the Pilot up until Max, Michael and Isabel decide to leave Roswell after Liz warns Max that Valenti suspects him. Everything after that in the show doesn’t exist in this story. Here, Max, Michael & Isabel actually do leave Roswell. Nasedo and Tess never found them, they never received the message from their mother, they don’t know about Skins or Khivar or anything about their planet. That doesn’t mean these things won’t happen…it just won’t happen in the same time frame as the show. Liz never tells Maria about them, or anyone else…keeping the secret of alien existence to herself.

Title: Redemption
Author: kerri240879
Summary: When tragedy strikes, strength, love and friendship come from the most unexpected sources. Redemption is found for all, as past sins are forgiven, and the rebirth of a loved one pulls them all together again.

Title: The Pathway Is Broken
Author: cardinalgirl
Summary: AU. There is no one else in the world like Michael Guerin. You see, Michael Guerin is an alien. His best friend Liz Parker has spent the last three years guarding his secret, but when a gun goes off in her father’s café and she almost dies, Liz is suddenly brought face to face with the possibility that maybe Michael isn’t so alone after all. As one event leads to another, three groups of close friends are forced to learn to depend on each other. Can eight people searching for the truth learn to trust each other?

Title: The Night the Dreams Died
Author: Island Breeze
Summary: Graduation didn't go as planned for this group of podsters living in an alternate dimension. Liz awakens from a coma to learn that she alone survived… until clues suggest that the graves of the others might actually be empty.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Recommended General CC/Ensemble Fics

Post by Janetfl »

I seriously recommend this story it has me bouncing in my seat!!!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =4&t=15967

Title: Lips of an Angel
Couples/Category: M/L, CC
Summary: Is it ever too late to follow your destiny?
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

A story I'm absolutely loving that will definitely put a smile on your face:

Friendly Encounters by Krista (aka: RiceKrispy)

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=19514 :D

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : 521

Author : April

Summary
: A romantic dramedy about young people trying to find their ways in the world, trying to find their ways together.

Link:http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=20154

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

- Crush, by Nibbles2. Do I really need to post a link and a summary? It's a pretty popular fic :lol: .

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
CandyliciousLovah
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyliciousLovah »

I think this can go in multiple categories, including Candy's. I wrote it, but it is quickly becoming a favorite to Carolyn (keepsmiling7) and Eve (begonia5908)! :)

All We'd Ever Need