Recommended Awakened Dreamer Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

burningchaos
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Recommended Awakened Dreamer Fics

Post by burningchaos »

Darkmoon has a wonderful series called The Domestication of Zan all the links are here
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

i second that nomination....darkmoon has an awesome series!

banner made by RoswellOracle!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

I third that !! :lol: Anyone that reads darkmoon's series Domestication of Zan will love it!! :D

Carrie

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
mirae01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mirae01 »

The City Night and Its Strangers : Amazing story!!!

Author: Touched by an alien

Category: Zan and Liz

Rating: Mature/Adult

Summery: Elizabeth and Maria moved to New York when they were six years old. They both grew up normal lives in the big apple until one day Eli finds a stranger from a past she had forgotten about. What happens when she starts to remember things from another life time when Zan was the king of Antar and married to a woman who wasn't her? A life time when Elli and Zan had a forbidden affiar that turned into something more? Could their affiar have to do with everyone's death and how the way the war ended?
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Reckless by jake17 (Carrie)

I never ever read UC fics until this one. I love this Zan so much! I seriously recommend this to anyone esp those who love a hot wild Zan! :D
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Reckless by jake17 (Carrie)

I never ever read UC fics until this one. I love this Zan so much! I seriously recommend this to anyone esp those who love a hot wild Zan!
Yep I second that nomination!!! This story totally had me hooked all the way through!!!

JAN :D
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

The link for "Where the heart is" isn't working.
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by LizzyBug »

Cinder wrote:Here is a list I compiled at a different site.

[*]Heaven and Hell by StormyBear30
Summary: Maxwell (Max) and Alexander (Zan) Evans are twin brothers growing up in Roswell New Mexico. Max is every parents dream child…and they make a point to lavish all the love and attention they can on him. Zan…is a troubled youth…even at a young age he likes to have fun and will do what ever he has to have it. Zan’s parents don’t know how to handle their wild child…afraid of the damage it could do to Mr. Evan’s budding political career…they send him to a home for troubled children. Years later Zan is back in Roswell…looking for revenge...and then he finds her.
Rating: Mature Adult
Complete
This was re-named "A Little Piece of Heaven - Hell" just to let everyone know.

Lizzy