Recommended Polar Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Titch22
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by Titch22 »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Oi. I have to reccomend the story that made me go UC.

Finding Ulysses by Peachykin

This story is amazing, and made my little CC heart believe in the UC. It makes Liz and Michael believable, without making you hate Max. Great story, wonderfully written.
I love that story so much, it was the first UC story that I actually liked. But I did have a question. When I was reading it earlier at the bottom of the story the author states there would be a sequel. Was this ever written and if so does anyone have a link?
Titch22
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by Titch22 »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:Oi. I have to reccomend the story that made me go UC.

Finding Ulysses by Peachykin

This story is amazing, and made my little CC heart believe in the UC. It makes Liz and Michael believable, without making you hate Max. Great story, wonderfully written.
(Sorry about the double post)

But is there another link to that fic. That one is dead.
AllINeed
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Recommended Polar Fics

Post by AllINeed »

Finding Ulysses - http://www.polarattraction.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=4

Polar attraction has moved to polarattraction.net . If you change all the links to .net instead of .com they should work.
Titch22
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Titch22 »

AllINeed wrote:Finding Ulysses - http://www.polarattraction.net/efiction ... .php?sid=4

Polar attraction has moved to polarattraction.net . If you change all the links to .net instead of .com they should work.
Thank you
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Anything written by Ashita. I have to say that I'm a total dreamer at heart but stumbled upon one of Ashita's stories and was addicted as soon as I read it. I'm not a convert but I'm growing to love this couple together.

Her stories so far are ...

Drabbles: Summer Heat and Forbidden Dreams (the links are not provided because they are in the process of being moved to the completed section.

Hunted (This was the story that got me hooked on this couple.)

Driven into Darkness Now this story might not be to everyones taste because it's quite a dark fic but OMG so worth the read!! I was complete absorbed into the world the author had created and I have to say that a few tissues might come in handy.

Love Lessons
Last Stand

JAN :mrgreen:
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
ladygloria
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ladygloria »

Thanks to the person above who pointed out that all existing story links to polarattraction.com can be reached by changing the .com to a .net

Here are some of my favorites (forgive the repeats, but I'm linking you to my favorite story list of 60 plus amazing polar stories (and there are more where those came from):

Some of the best Polar stories EVER
Polarattraction.net: Where there are 820 reasons and counting to envy Michael Guerin....
Venus_star2.com
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Venus_star2.com »

Wow....

its been a while since I have been on this forum...

I am looking for new recs for Liz/Michael

Does anyone have any recs for fics that have been completed or updated recently???
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

I've been trying to find memory of her, but I cant get onto polar attraction... Anyone know where I can find it or send it to me via email?

Thanks!
Sam
“Tell Liz I’ll call her later,” said Max.
“Sure thing,” said Michael bounding up the stairs. Halfway up, he stopped and turned back and looked at his friend.
“Hey, Max!” he said.
“Yeah?”
“Word! You are the Man!” he said,” he said raiding his fist.
“Shut up, Michael,” Max laughed as he watched his friend leave the building.
quoted from Love Changes Everything by majiklmoon
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I guess Polar Attraction shut down unfortunately. But I can send you a copy of The Memory of Her, just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it as soon as I can. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

Man thats a shame... i cant find any sites thats now got quite a few long polar storys :,( loads of people have stopped posting, and gotten rid of their stories which is a shame...

But thank you! I cant wait to read it again :D

xxx
“Tell Liz I’ll call her later,” said Max.
“Sure thing,” said Michael bounding up the stairs. Halfway up, he stopped and turned back and looked at his friend.
“Hey, Max!” he said.
“Yeah?”
“Word! You are the Man!” he said,” he said raiding his fist.
“Shut up, Michael,” Max laughed as he watched his friend leave the building.
quoted from Love Changes Everything by majiklmoon