Recommended Dreamer Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

mareli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mareli »

If you're not reading it yet, I recommend you
The Fate of Destiny by DMartinez

It's such a long story, it's difficult to give a summary. It spans for a very long period of time, it begins when Max and Liz are 19 and right now it's going on the second generation.

It's a wonderful story of love, family, sex and aliens. It's very long and it's a WIP but really it's worthing the reading every time! (And I can say it, as I've printed it, 717 pages so far, and I'm currently reading it for the second time, and I'm falling more and more... :D ).

Amazing story! :D

I forgot to say that you'll have to handle some UC here and there...
It feels right - it feels right like nothing has ever felt in my life before.

dreamerbabylioness
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerbabylioness »

I wanted to throw out there what I consider a golden oldy. It's incomplete, but there's a lot of writing, and I feel it's definitely one of the most beautiful and truthful in terms of character portrayals of Max and Liz that I've read in fanfiction.

It's a series written by Kippy (or, if you remember it from crashdown.com, FordOnBuffy44. The basic premise is often done: What would have happened if Liz hadn't gotten shot that day in the Crashdown? But it really goes beyond that, with the innocent coming of a relationship between Max and Liz, the people around them reacting, and both finding a path which fits for them...

...think "Maxeo and Lizziet" without drama class!

Anyway, the series in order is:

Not So Secret Admirer (CC,M/L, YTEEN)
Get in the Game (CC,M/L- YTEEN)
The Walls Come Crumbling Down M/L CC TEEN
Walking Away M/L YTEEN
No Rhyme or Reason M/L CC TEEN
Learning to Live Again M/L CC TEEN
Choices M/L, CC TEEN

And the incomplete
Gone 'til November
EvaLuna
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by EvaLuna »

Chameleon (Post-Graduation) by Carol000
Summary: What happened back in Roswell after six local teens disappeared amidst a confusing military operation at West Roswell High’s graduation. How did the parents cope? Where did the gang go with no money, no possessions, and a whole lot of unsettled business between them? Who, in fact, was the enemy? Good questions. Here are some answers.

Senseless by Majesty
Summary: M/L future fic. Post Departure. Liz discovers that Tess is pregnant with Max's baby and leaves Roswell, determined never to return. She becomes an FBI Agent, keeping her promise to find out what really happened to Alex. But a strange turn of events forces her to return to Roswell and to face the past she so desperately wanted to leave behind....

Welcome To My World by Itzstacie
Summary: AU -another Max/Liz best friends thingy, will switch between Max and Liz's POV.

Draft by Majesty
Summary: Liz Parker is a tenacious young woman, hell-bent on making a name as the owner of a Nextel Cup Team. No one will take her seriously. No good driver wants to touch her idea without a sponsor, and no sponsor wants to touch her team without a driver. But she will not be deterred.
She’s running out of options fast and takes a chance based a videotape of a driver she’d chanced upon, a gorgeous driver named Max Evans. Knocked out of Busch series competition six years prior due to an accident, Max wants nothing to do with her, or the Nextel Series. Can she convince him otherwise?
It's never over,
My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder
It's never over,
all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her
It's never over,
All my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
It's never over,
She's a tear that hangs inside my soul forever...
roswell2448
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Recommended Dreamer Fics

Post by roswell2448 »

'Own Me' and its sequel 'Our Story' by Jasper. Max is a teenaged father. His parents decide to move the family to Roswell for a new beginning. Both Stories can be found at http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/fiction.html
"Seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary." -- The Dead Poets Society
behrluv32
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrluv32 »

Title: The Promise
Author: willowbv
Rating: MATURE
Summary: DESCRIPTION: this is in response to a post EOTW challenge by LoveIsForever, I read it and thought it was fab, so here it is. Check out the challenge at: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=997 if you want to whole story, but for those of you who don't here's a summary: Liz couldn't keep Future Max a secret from Max and one night a week after Future Max's visit, Liz tells her Max the truth...

this week though is like a good 10 or more chapters if i remember correctly. this story is full of angsty goodness and maybe if i add it to this more pple will read her work and bump her to update again before the end of the year
SAVE ROSWELL CAMPAIGN- Roswell General Discussion & News
My Stories:
Pen Pals
Never Let You Go
Our Normal
Reunited
I'm the Man: The Christening of W.Roswell High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liberty
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liberty »

One of the best fluf. Ilove this one. Liz plys spin the botle
http://alienblast.net/fic/eFiction1.1/v ... p?sid=4026
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title: Friends like these

Author: WR

Category: AU without aliens.

Rating: Teen.

Summary: Summer time and the living is easy. Fish are biting and the cotton is high. But the path of true love is never smooth, especially if her Daddy's rich and her Mother's good looking.

Link: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=19392
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title: The book of love

Author: Behrsgirl77

Summary
: Max and Liz meet in the most extraordinary way and their lives and their futures will never be the same because of it. This is a story about learning to appreciate the gifts we’re given, no matter how they come to be.

Link: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=17310
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

I absoluetly love Tanzo's In Your Eyes series. Book 1, Book 2 and and the Christmas Story.

Their all benchmarks when it comes to Max and Liz fics.

You'll find them in the Complete fiction section on this board. With Aliens and Conventional Couples.

Summary:

Max returns from Antar after 18 years to find Liz is a prof. and she has a son. There's no Michael or Tess.

Maria and Alex are together.
Meka
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Meka »

I would like to recommend a fic by trulov...from beginning to end this fic had me hooked...check it out
I think it is the best 'playa' Max anyone has ever written

Tangled

The following was taken from the Fiction....please congratulate trulov on a wonderful funny story

Author - trulov
Genre - Alternate Universe without aliens
Pairing - Max & Liz - a touch of Liz & Sean and a sprinkle of Max & ???
Rating - Adult for very bad language and sexual content

Summary - Max Evans is a playboy with a life that he loves. Liz Parker enters the picture and throws every aspect of it into a tailspin. I know its been done to death I can't get it out of my head.