Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendation Forum

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendation Forum

Post by Kath7 »

In our constant quest to streamline Fanatics, and to provide forums that seem to be in demand, the Admin and Mod team at Fanatics would like to welcome you to the new Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendation forum.

Here are the rules:

1) If looking for a specific fic, please use the stickied thread provided, which is basically just the one from Fanfic Discussion moved here.

2) If you would like to see a Fanfic Recommendation category added, please pm a mod or admin first. There might already be a thread in the forum meeting your needs.

3) Please post links to all recommended fics.

4) You MAY post links to recommended fics on other boards besides Fanatics (we'd love it if you'd encourage recommended authors to post their fics here too though!)

5) Please do not recommend your own fics. That's cheesy, and if it's worth recommending, someone else will do it. This might seem like an arbitrary rule, but we want the BEST OF THE BEST to be recommended here, and, well, sometimes your fic just...er, isn't. This rule is meant to also cut down on unnecessary posting.

Trust your readership. If your fic is recommendation-worthy, it will be recommended. Plus, think about how much more it means when someone ELSE recommends your fic.

6) As a caveat to Rule #5 - if your fic is being searched for the on the "Looking for a Fanfic" thread, certainly let the person looking know it's yours. :D

7) If your UC ship doesn't have it's own thread yet, please use the General UC Recommendations thread in the meantime. If we see that a particular ship is taking over that thread, we will create a new thread at that time. Thanks for your understanding! We're not discriminating, just trying to make sure that a ship that has one good fic out there isn't taking up needed space.

8) Fics CAN be recommended on more than one thread, if they meet more than one criteria.

9) UC Fics CAN be recommended on any thread, except for CC and specific CC couplings threads (duh!). They must be identified as UC on those threads, however.

10) Stories do not have to be complete to be recommended, but please warn users ahead of time if they are incomplete.

11) There are several "SPOILER" threads. These are for stories where some plot points others are searching for could be considered story spoilers. If you don't want to know, then don't read those threads. And don't come whining to me if you do.
OmegaRam1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendation Forum

Post by OmegaRam1 »

Hi

This is OmegaRam1 and I have been looking for a fic that was posted at one time on the Roswellfanatics board, but not there anymore.
Here is a brief description of the fic:

Liz lost her memory and Nicholas mindrape her to believe that her friends was the enemy and she also was pregnant when he capture her. She arrive back in Roswell to find out that Marie talked Max into marrying her, and lie to Max that Michael left her pregnant when she wasn't.
Liz came back to Roswell and Max saw her at the hospital and follow her to Kyle house where Tess live with Kyle.
She do not remember anyone until Max help her to retrieve her memory and he saw what and who took her for all those years they thought she was dead. The only person that knew she was still alive was Michael when he ran upon her by mistake and been with her and Max's son every since.

I hope someone out there remember this fic and can tell me where to find it so I can read it.

Thanks in advance. :wink:
[/color]
"Max":You are my dream girl, "Liz": There'll never be another you.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Your request belongs on the Looking for a Fic thread here.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

OmegaRam1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by OmegaRam1 »

Hi moderators,

I would like to get access to the " Recommendation /fanfic forum " that is older than the last one that was closed. It gives you a link for the old thread, then is saids that I am not authorized.
I really like that forum, it had some really great old fics recommendation and it's not the forum that just been closed, I want the one before that one.

Thank you in advance. :)
"Max":You are my dream girl, "Liz": There'll never be another you.
gmc88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by gmc88 »

Hi,
So I'm looking for something that takes place after the graduation episode, someones take on what happens after they all leave roswell. ( preferably heavy on the max/liz). Also anything canon with maria and michael, cause they're just soo cute together like fighting puppies.

Thanks!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

gmc88 wrote:Hi,
So I'm looking for something that takes place after the graduation episode, someones take on what happens after they all leave roswell. ( preferably heavy on the max/liz). Also anything canon with maria and michael, cause they're just soo cute together like fighting puppies.

Thanks!
Your request belongs on the Looking for a Fanfic thread. Be sure to read all instructions on the thread before posting your request.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”