Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

User avatar
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:29 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Contact:

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby RoswellLover4ever » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm

#161

Okay so I need help. I am trying to remember a story I read a long time ago but the only thing I can remember about it is that Liz was dating Sean and Max was dating Tess, but Liz and Max end up together. There is a part where Liz puts a thong on Max’s head and takes a picture. Max chases Liz into her apartment and she shoves the photo in her pants and they end up fooling around. I think Liz is a cheerleader. Thanks so much for any help.

Never mind found it lol
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.

User avatar
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Location: In front of my computer on Roswell Fanatics..

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby NotYourChick » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:00 pm

RoswellLover4ever wrote:#161

Okay so I need help. I am trying to remember a story I read a long time ago but the only thing I can remember about it is that Liz was dating Sean and Max was dating Tess, but Liz and Max end up together. There is a part where Liz puts a thong on Max’s head and takes a picture. Max chases Liz into her apartment and she shoves the photo in her pants and they end up fooling around. I think Liz is a cheerleader. Thanks so much for any help.

Never mind found it lol


Now I'm curious about it. Lol. Can you share it?
- Amanda

User avatar
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:10 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby dreamon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:24 pm

NotYourChick wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:#161

Okay so I need help. I am trying to remember a story I read a long time ago but the only thing I can remember about it is that Liz was dating Sean and Max was dating Tess, but Liz and Max end up together. There is a part where Liz puts a thong on Max’s head and takes a picture. Max chases Liz into her apartment and she shoves the photo in her pants and they end up fooling around. I think Liz is a cheerleader. Thanks so much for any help.

Never mind found it lol


Now I'm curious about it. Lol. Can you share it?


Here you go: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10197.html
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!

User avatar
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Location: In front of my computer on Roswell Fanatics..

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby NotYourChick » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:04 pm

dreamon wrote:
NotYourChick wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:#161

Okay so I need help. I am trying to remember a story I read a long time ago but the only thing I can remember about it is that Liz was dating Sean and Max was dating Tess, but Liz and Max end up together. There is a part where Liz puts a thong on Max’s head and takes a picture. Max chases Liz into her apartment and she shoves the photo in her pants and they end up fooling around. I think Liz is a cheerleader. Thanks so much for any help.

Never mind found it lol


Now I'm curious about it. Lol. Can you share it?


Here you go: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10197.html


Thank you!
- Amanda

User avatar
kittens
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm
Location: PA

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #162

Postby kittens » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:47 pm

#162 I remember a story with an amazing wedding ceremony that wasn't the standard vows nor religious. Any ideas what it was?
I would guess it was a story with 100,000 words maybe written by an amazing writer like Ashton

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1940
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby keepsmiling7 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:21 pm

#162
KITTENS, I just reread a story by Emz80m on Roswell Heaven. The title was "You Can't Get Back Yesterday". It had a non-religious wedding ceremony at the end, could that be the one you are looking for?
Hope you find what you are looking for.

User avatar
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Location: In front of my computer on Roswell Fanatics..

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby NotYourChick » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:28 am

#163

I'm looking for Senseless by Majesty.
- Amanda

User avatar
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:41 am

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby Heavenli24 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:27 pm

NotYourChick wrote:#163

I'm looking for Senseless by Majesty.


Here you go:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t7636.html


Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests