Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

dawnuk wrote:
CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
CrashandBurn8321 wrote:#129

Looking for the fic that has the lyrics for I Shall Believe in a letter for Liz, and I think there's a bracelet as well. I know it's not much to go on, but maybe one of you will know what I'm talking about
Just wondering if anyone has any idea about this?
This is one of my favourite fics. It's Leftovers by Lelea. Sorry l don't know how to do links but it's on the Roswell Heaven site.
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

Bumping my own post... pls help
I can’t find anything on the archives and I know it’s there from ages ago!
D.D wrote:146

M/L story, no aliens ... looking for this for a while and for the life of me cannot remember the name or author. It’s completed and on the archives somewhere.

Max is a CEO of a multimillion dollar company and hit famous bachelor who buys coffee from a cafe that Liz and Maria work at. He leaves his wallet behind and the girls call him to let him know. After while Max and Liz get together, his sister Isabel and brother or friend Michael warn him that Liz isnafter his money and try to break them up. Liz is anything but after his money but allows his siblings to give her hell as to not worry max.

also Maria is engaged to someone who is not Michel, turns our this guys is bi and it comes out when Liz walks in on him and another guy when they are all on holiday. He threatens li that if she tells maria he will tell max he heard the girls talk about how heynare after Max’s money.

All live and happiness in the end though. Also was sequel hat was completed too.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Thank you
D.D ~'0'~
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

150#
This was a two story arch

When Michael and Maria were broke up she and Kyle started a relationship. But when Michael came back wanting to get back together and move away for a new job Maria crushed Kyles heart.

The second part had Maria realizing she made a huge mistake choosing Michael over Kyle. After breaking up with Michael she arranges a meeting with Kyle. She’s shocked to find him engaged.
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

I'm looking for a story called "Fading Away" and I don't know if it's the right title of the story. Max Evans is an army brat, and Roswell's his dad's newest post. Liz Parker has had a hard life, she's introverted and never speaks. Max takes a decided interest in the unnoticed girl and attempts to bring her out of her shell.
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

Awaiting Execution is the story that I'm looking for. It is Max/Liz story. Does anyone know it or have it?
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

Diana28 wrote:#151
I'm looking for a story called "Fading Away" and I don't know if it's the right title of the story. Max Evans is an army brat, and Roswell's his dad's newest post. Liz Parker has had a hard life, she's introverted and never speaks. Max takes a decided interest in the unnoticed girl and attempts to bring her out of her shell.

I found it!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

DIANA28........would you mind telling me where you located "Fading Away"?
Thanks!
redbanker
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #64

Post by redbanker »

Hey I'm new to the board but and old Roswell fan and I'm looking for a story where Liz is this supposed good girl while Max is this bad boy but they end up hooking up and Max finds out Liz isn't as good as everyone thinks. She owns this sex fantasy place her grandmother left her and she and Max basically fall in love and have lots and lots of hot horney sex. There's no aliens but there is a family camping trip. Is it on this board or does anyone know where it is now. Please I would love to reread it.
redbanker
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #64

Post by redbanker »

I'm new to the board but an old Roswell fan. I'm looking for a story without aliens where Liz is a good girl and Max is a bad boy who asks her out only to find out Liz isn't as good as everyone thinks. She owns this sex fantasy place here grandmother left her and she and Max have lots and lots of hot and heavy sex. They fall in love and there's even a family camping trip. Does anyone know if this story is here or where it's located. I would love to reread it again. Please!!!!!! I don't remember but I'm pretty sure there is no Tess as well.
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:DIANA28........would you mind telling me where you located "Fading Away"?
Thanks!
Here's the link:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... c&start=40

It's the third story and it's at almost at the end of the page. The story is not complete.