Fantasy Imitates Life (UC,M/L/Z,ADULT) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Dreaming In Purple
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Fantasy Imitates Life (UC,M/L/Z,ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Post by Dreaming In Purple »

Fantasy Imitates Life
by Tuesday

(M/L/Z ADULT AU No Aliens)

Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell, Max, Liz, or Zan.

Summary: Hmmm… Nookie! :D This is Part 2 of the My Fantasy series. It’s just about the nookie folks.

AN: I want to give a heads up to my beta Strawberhy Shortcake and all the people that let me use them as guinea pigs testing out my nookie skills on them. Yall is da bomb. lol

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Running her hand over her breast and down her slender stomach, Liz dipped her fingers into her panties. She slid around the brass pole locking eyes with her lovers while playing with her clit, eliciting a groan from both men. Withdrawing her hand, she brought her moist fingers to her lips and tasted the essence that coated her finger tips. Max licked his lips imagining what she tasted like, and Zan shifted his position trying to get comfortable as his cock hardened and bulged in his pants.

Leaning back against the pole, Liz swayed to the beat and started sliding down. The sound of Say Yes by Floetry set the perfect mood. She spread her knees wide and wound her hips in time with the music, as she squeezed her breasts and pinched her hard nipples. Falling to her knees and began crawling across the satin cushions and fur rugs strewn about the room.

When she reached Zan, it was all he could do to keep his hands to himself. He wanted to grab her and sink his cock as deep as he could into her wet heat, but this was Liz’s game. She was in control, and she wanted to play, and at the moment that meant no touching unless she said so.

Liz removed his shirt and kissed the hard muscles of his chest. She laved her tongue over his nipples, biting and sucking at his piercing until his nipple became a hard peak. She undid his belt and pants with practiced ease, freeing his hard cock from it’s confinement. Zan groaned as she took him in her hand. She gave him a squeeze and he hissed as pleasure shot through him.

Liz locked eyes with him as she leaned down and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it like a lollypop, and Zan closed his eyes and balled his hands into fists. It was taking all his self control not to grab her head and push his cock all the way in her mouth so he could cum down her throat.

“Liz, let me touch you,” he begged.

A ragged moan spilled from his lips when she shook her head no and hummed her negative reply. Displeased with his request, Liz pulled away, leaving the job half done. She crawled up his body until they were nose to nose and whispered, “Naughty naughty,” before moving away to Max.

Zan groaned in frustration but it was his own fault. Now all he could do was watch as Max received the pleasure he would have been given.

Max eyed her hungrily. In nothing but a thin black lacey thong, Liz was the sex goddess of his dreams. Her loose hair hung around her, hiding her face and breasts from his view as she stalked toward him like a tigress on the prowl.

“You’re over dressed, Max. Take off your clothes and lay down.”

He obeyed without hesitation. Once all of his clothing was removed, he lay down on the fur rug and waited. Liz took a bottle of heated oil from a table behind them and poured it all over him. She rubbed it into her own skin as he watched, then straddled his waist. He moaned when Liz laid on top of him and use her own body to massage the oil into his skin. She slid her breasts over his chest and stomach, then slid her whole body down his now ridged cock, coating them both in oil.

When her mouth came to his cock, she licked a wet trail down his full length and sucked one of his tight balls in her mouth, tickling him with her tongue. She took him in her hand and began stroking him as her tongue continued to work.

Max’s hips began thrusting into her hand as all the sensations from what she was doing took over. Liz sucked the head of his cock in her mouth and began sucking and stroking him hard and fast until hot cum was shooting into her throat. She licked and sucked him until not a drop was left, then moved up for a long languid kiss.

“You are such a good boy, Max. You can touch me now.” She turned to look at Zan sitting alone with his hard length standing at full attention. “See what you get when you do what I say, Zan? As punishment for being naughty, you have to where a blindfold until I take it off. Now strip and come here.”

Liz went to the little table and took a scarf from the small pile she had there. She tied it tightly over his eyes and had him lay down.

“You can touch me now, but don’t take off your blindfold until I say,” she told him as she straddled his face. “Now lick me, Zan. Until I cum in your mouth.”

Zan held Liz’s hips in place and ran his tongue along her slit, drawing a moan from deep inside her. He traced the folds of her pussy, seeking out every crevice, and paid special attention to her throbbing clit.

“Do you like that, baby? Tell me you like it,” Zan murmured between his ministrations.

“Yes! It feels fucking good, Zan,” she replied, wiggling her hips trying to get closer to his tongue.

Using his tongue piercing to heighten her pleasure, Zan began flicking her clit over and over. Then he alternated between sucking her clit into his mouth, and dipping his tongue deep inside her hot core.

Liz pinched her nipples and closed her eyes. Her head fell back and her breathing became ragged. Zan was so fucking good with his mouth. She ground her pussy against his tongue and felt her climax building. Leaning forward she sucked his still ridged cock in her mouth. She sucked him in to the hilt and swirled her tongue all around him. Then she reached between his legs and toyed with the spot behind his balls that drove him crazy. She shivered when a deep groan from Zan sent vibrations through her wet folds, that was all it took for her to climax.

Wave after wave of pleasure thrilled her molten core, making more of her essence flow into his mouth. Her climax began to subside, but instead of slowing his pace, Zan sped up and continued pleasuring Liz. He slipped two fingers inside her still quivering pussy and began stroking the bundle of nerves just inside her opening. Sucking her clit hard into his mouth, he brought her to the peak of climax again.

Liz cried out as Zan made her cum again. It was all she could do to think straight. She wanted to give him pleasure too, so with her free hand she began pumping his rock hard cock and sucked on him hard. Zan’s cock throbbed and he thrust himself deep into her mouth as he shot his heavy load down the back of her throat, finally exploding in orgasm.

Liz licked Zan clean then moved off of him and turned to kiss him long and hard. “Thank you, Zan. That was wonderful,” she murmured between kisses. “Now be a good boy and lay still. And remember, don’t touch that blindfold.”

She got up and had Max stand at Zan’s head, facing his feet, and she stood in front of him, her back to his front with her feet on either side of Zan’s head. She turned and whispered in Max’s ear, “Fuck me hard,” before kissing him and bending over.

Max smiled and murmured, “Your wish is my command.”

Max ran his hands over her hips and behind, enjoying the feel of her soft curves. He took his once again hard length in his hand and lead himself to her hot opening. Max savored the feel of her moist heat engulfing him. He began with slow deep strokes, thrusting inside as far as he could and pulling out until only the head of his hard cock was still inside.

Liz bent all the way over and slipped Zan’s blind fold off. “Don’t move,” she panted as Max began pounding into her faster. Zan’s eyes widened in surprise when he focused on what was happening above him, but he did as he was told and didn’t move. Liz knew the view Zan had would drive him crazy. He had an up close view of everything that was happening, but he couldn’t touch or interact. She looked down at his cock, and sure enough he was hardening again.

Liz straightened up and cupped her breasts. She toyed with her nipples, pinching and squeezing them, knowing Zan could see everything she was doing.

She arched her back and leaned back for a heated kiss from Max. At this new angle Max was hitting just the right spot. Liz moaned and leaned over again, resting one hand on her knee. She slipped her fingers down into her wetness, coating them in her essence, then held her fingers to Zan’s lips. He licked at them and sucked her fingers into his mouth, his tongue tickling the pads of her fingers. Liz moaned her approval.

“Come here, Zan. I want you to suck my tits.” Zan rose and knelt before her. He took her breasts in his hands, toying with her nipples. He sucked one in his mouth and savored it like it was candy. Liz closed her eyes and tried to stay coherent as Max continued to pound into her and Zan began worshiping her breasts.

Max could feel his climax fast approaching and knew that Liz wasn’t ready. He slowed his pace and slid his hand around her hip, slipping his fingers through her curls until he found her swollen clit. He started making fast circles that countered his long slow strokes.

“Cum for me, Liz,” he whispered in her ear, stroking her clit harder. “Come on, baby. Cum for me.”

Liz whimpered as her body succumbed to the pleasure that surrounded her and found herself once again rising to the heights of orgasm. She grab a hold of Zan’s shoulders to help keep her balance as she rode out the pleasure. She felt Max slid into her a couple more times before he pushed himself deep inside and her groaned as his release came upon him.

Liz turned and kissed Max passionately, then knelt and kissed Zan, making him lay down. “Your turn,” she told him as she straddled his waist. Zan didn’t complain, he just ran his hands down her back and moaned as she slid him inside her. Max sat down and watched as Liz rode Zan slow and easy.

Liz rested her hands on Zan’s chest as she rose and fell. His cock had regained it’s full length, and she intended to make good use of it. She squeezed her muscles as she rose, drawing a deep groan from Zan. She reached behind her and began massaging his balls as she rode him. This caused him to thrust his hips up to meet her as she came down on him over and over. The sound of their flesh slapping could be heard, but neither Liz nor Zan noticed as they both drew closer to climax.

Liz looked over her shoulder for Max and found him laying on the cushions watching them intently. She noticed he stroked his cock slowly, and he’d recovered nicely from their activities a few minutes ago. Liz stilled her movements on Zan and turned her attention to Max, much to Zan’s frustration.

“Max,” she called out to him. “Bring me that jar off the table, please.” Max rose and walked to the table seeing a small white jar amongst the other items she had lain there, and took it to her.

Liz took the jar and opened it, dipping her fingers in and taking out a generous handful of the cream. She crooked her finger at Max and told him, “Come here,” and smeared the lubricant all over his hard length. She laid down on Zan’s chest, exposing her behind. “Fuck me, Max. I want you to fuck my ass.”

Max looked surprised, but when Liz looked at him over her shoulder and ran her fingers over the crack of her ass, smearing what was left of the lubricant there, he cursed at how erotic she looked. He knelt behind her and led himself to her opening.

“Liz are you sure?”

“Yes. Fuck me, Max. Please!”

Max pushed himself forward and eased himself slowly, inch by inch, into her tight ass. Liz growled feeling Max filling her tight ass and Zan filling her pussy. She was full to capacity and loved it. She began wiggling trying to get her men to pleasure her.

Zan withdrew slowly, and slid himself back in. The feeling of Max being there was strange but not unpleasant. He began a slow rhythm letting Liz get used to the both of them.

Max eased himself out of Liz and pushed himself back in slowly. She was so fucking tight! If he wasn’t careful he’d be cumming in a second. He tried to counter Zan’s slow rhythm and maintain control of himself.

The three of them rocked together stoking each other’s desire until at last Liz was once again soaring in the heights of orgasm. Her inner walls clamped down on them both, triggering their climaxes as well. Max stilled as he came hard in Liz’s sweet ass. Zan thrust himself deep inside and came harder than he ever had before.

~ ~ ~
Liz snapped out of her daydream at the sound of someone clearing their throat, and found herself staring into the most beautiful light brown eyes she’d ever seen. Zan was standing at the foot of the porch wearing only his cut off cargo pants. He was staring at her as if he’d been talking to her. The sound of the lawn mower cut off and Liz saw Max making his way over to them. He was covered in sweat and wearing a thin wife beater and cut of jeans. Together they made a beautiful sight.

“I’m sorry, Zan. Did you say something?”

“I was saying, the pools all clean,” Zan told her stepping up onto the porch out of the hot sun.

“And the gardening is all finished,” Max added wiping sweat from his eyes.

Liz closed her book and began fanning herself.

“You feelin ok, Liz? You look a little flushed,” Zan asked with a flirtatious grin.

Liz looked over each of the young men before her, taking stock of their hard muscles and tanned skin, and Zan had a nipple ring that was just begging to be nibbled on. Liz made a decision.

“It’s awful hot out here, and you two look like you could use a nice cold drink of lemonade. Why don’t you both come inside and I’ll make you some,” she said, placing her book, Making Your Dreams Become Your Reality by Isabel Evans, down on the table and led them into her house.

The end.