Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Epilogue 05/10/13

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Epilogue 05/10/13

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Title: Being Miss Perfect
Pairings: UC/CC Explores UC with Michael and Liz briefly in places but will be CC with Max and Liz.
Rating: Adult for sexual contents and dealing with death.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with Roswell or the characters etc etc.
Summary: Liz is the perfect daughter, in her parent's eyes, she does what they want, when they want, at the cost of her own happiness. When her dad decides to choose her future for her by suggesting an arranged marriage, Liz panics and takes the advice of her friend Michael, and she introduces a pretend boyfriend. She soon finds out that being the perfect daughter isn't all its cracked up to be and she makes some big discoveries about herself with the help of her pretend boyfriend but just how long can they keep the act going to please her parents?
Warning: Michael and Liz are involved with each other a little in this fic as it becomes clear straight away but they are not a couple and it soon comes to a stop. I'm a dreamer so there will be Max and Liz assurance but I'm not giving anything else away.

BEING MISS PERFECT.

“Michael get up!” Liz shouted as she let herself into his room and jumped onto his bed. Her flatmate was in bed, lying on his stomach, arms tucked under his pillow and one leg hanging out from under his cover.

“Liz go away.” He grumbled and she swatted at him.

“Get up I need to talk to you!” She said angrily, still fuming from her phone call with her dad. She couldn’t believe her parent’s had the nerve to announce what they had this morning, this was taking their controlling ways to a new level.

“Get in.” He grumbled again as he moved over and lifted the duvet cover up so she could get in beside him. Liz did as he asked and looked at him under the cover.

“What did they do this time?” He asked sleepily, eyes still closed, but he knew who had upset Liz this early in the morning. They had been expecting some new order to be thrown Liz’s way from her parents.
“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” She huffed.

“Don’t keep me in suspense then.” He replied and she huffed again.

“Liz come on, just tell me, we can fix it.”
“This time we can’t. It’s over.”
“What’s over?”

“My life!” She announced and he sighed into his pillow, Liz could be a touch over dramatic some times and this early in the morning was not the time for it, especially when he had to listen to it.

“Liz I can’t read your mind remember.”
“They called to tell me they have a man interested in me.”

“What’s wrong with that?” He asked confused, still trying to doze off despite Liz fuming beside him.

“It’s all wrong because they plan to marry me off to him!” She protested and Michael’s eyes snapped open to look at her.

“You’re shitting me.” He said and Liz glared at him.

“I most definitely am not shitting you Michael. Do you think I’d joke about this?”

“They can’t be serious. So they’re saying what? That you’re having an arranged marriage?”

“That’s exactly it! Dad thinks I’ve pissed around too long as a single woman and he thinks it’s time I settled down with a suitable man and plan my future as his wife.” She mimicked her fathers voice and Michael snorted, lifting his head off the pillow to look at her better. Her perfect features were twisted in anger, her chocolate brown eyes glowed with fury, she definitely looked serious about it.

“Shit, well tell him you’re marrying me or something, it’ll get you off the hook.”
Liz smiled at his easy thinking attitude and his commitment to their friendship.

“Did you not hear the part where he said a ‘suitable man’, my dad thinks you’re a very bad influence on me.” She smirked and he grinned at her, his hand suddenly running up her thigh.

“He would be right then, I am a bad influence on you. If only he knew just how often I’ve screwed his little girl…he’d have a coronary.” He mumbled, his voice getting deliciously lower and his face closing in on hers.

“Want to forget about your dad for a while?” He asked, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

“I can’t, I have classes in a bit.” She huffed, wanting to take Michael up on his offer. Their friendship was a different friendship from most. They were practically best friends, sharing an apartment together after becoming fast friends at the beginning of school.

The twist?

They often slept together, not a relationship, just friends with benefits really. Neither were dating much, not having much time between school and work, so their arrangement worked for both. A sort of ‘I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine’ arrangement.

“I’m sure we can be quick.” He tried again and she could feel his erection rubbing against her thigh. She was tempted but she couldn’t miss classes. She sat up.

“I really can’t. Maybe later?” She asked and he groaned, rolling onto his back.

“Fine. Get to your boring class instead of staying in bed with me.” He huffed and she slapped his chest.

“It’s not like you can’t use your hand Michael. I’ll see you later though.” She jumped out of the bed and walked to the door.

“Liz, don’t worry about your dad.” He said and she smiled over her shoulder at him.
“I’ll try.” She said before she closed his door and grabbed her bag off the floor.
********************************************************************************************************************

Later that day she found Michael waiting for her outside the building of their next class. They both had their next class in the same building, although they weren’t taking the same subjects.

“Hey.” She smiled and he nodded at her, falling in beside her as they walked into the building.

“Hey I was thinking about your dad. Do you think he’s serious? About this whole marriage thing?” He asked and she nodded,

“He sounded deadly serious. Told me he wants me home over the holidays to meet this guy so things can get started. If I know my dad, he’ll have our engagement party planned for the fourth week I’m there.”

“I have a plan, sort of.”
“A sort of plan? Sounds like I’ll regret it.” She joked and then rolled her eyes when she saw his smirk on his face.

“What is it?” She asked and he stopped her in the hallway.

“What if you tell your dad that you’re seeing someone? Tell him you can’t meet this other guy because you’ve been seeing someone here.”

“He’ll ask why I haven’t mentioned him before now and especially when we spoke today.” She reasoned and he shrugged at her.

“Just say you were too mad at him to tell him then and say that the relationship is still early or whatever and you didn’t want to tell him until you knew it was getting serious.”

“That could work.” She said, thinking about it, trying to see any flaws.

“Actually it would work great. Michael you’re a genius.” She gushed at him and he nodded, about to walk away.

“Call him after class. Tell him and that’s it sorted. Michael Guerin saves the day!” He shouted the last part and Liz laughed along with several other people in the hall. Liz turned to go into her Literature class and took a seat quickly.

A girl Liz didn’t recognise from her class came into the room and spoke to the professor. He pointed in Liz’s direction and the new girl walked towards her.

“Hi I was told to sit next to you.” She said brightly and Liz smiled warmly.
“Ok, I’m Liz.” She replied as the new girl sat down beside her.
“I’m Maria, nice to meet you.”
“You’re new?” Liz asked and the blonde nodded.
“Just transferred.”
“Cool.” Liz replied just before their professor started their lesson and the girls couldn’t talk anymore.
************************************************************************************************************
At the end of class, Liz turned to Maria.
“Do you want to get some lunch with me?”

“That would be great. You’re the first person to actually talk to me.” Maria admitted and Liz smiled as they walked out of their class.

“Then that makes me your official friend!” Liz said just as someone shouted her name from behind them.

“Some guy is calling you.” Maria told her as they kept walking. Having glanced behind them and saw a tall, dark haired guy, rushing towards them through all the other people in his way.

“It’s just Michael, He’ll catch up in a minute.” Liz shrugged as they left the building and walked out into the hot, sunny day.

“Is he your boyfriend?” Maria asked innocently and Liz couldn’t help but laugh.

“Absolutely not, Michael is too much hard work to have as a boyfriend. No, we’re just friends.” She said, leaving out the benefits part as that was their little secret.

“Oh right I see.” Maria said just before the guy in question raced up and fell in step next to Liz.

“You called him yet?” He asked, ignoring Maria and Liz shook her head in response.
“Do it now.” He commanded and then looked at the blonde next to Liz.

“Who is your friend?”

“This is Maria, Maria this is Michael, my flatmate.” She introduced and Maria smiled at Michael who nodded back in response before turning his attention back to Liz.

“Call him!”
“Not now!”
“Do it.”
“Later.”
“Do it now or you’ll be too pissed off for…” He paused and glanced at Maria before adding,

“..our…um movie night.” He stumbled and Liz snorted, knowing he was referring to their conversation earlier.

“Fine I’ll do it once I’ve had some lunch.”

Not wanting to make Maria feel uncomfortable, Liz turned to her and smiled.
“I’m having a problem with my parents. They want to marry me off to this guy I haven’t met yet.”

“That’s so ancient, who does arranged marriages anymore?” Maria asked shocked and Liz nodded as Michael answered.

“Her dad’s a real piece of work, major asshole, it’s one rule for Liz and another for Alex.”

“Alex?” Maria questioned and Liz answered.

“My older brother.”

“Oh I see. So what are you going to do?” Maria asked as they sat down at a bench in the shade. Maria pulled her lunch out of her bag as Liz pulled out a huge lunch from hers. She watched in amusement as Liz divided the lunch between herself and Michael, who was waiting expectantly. Noticing what Maria was looking at Michael spoke.

“She likes to please me.” He joked, his innuendo not lost on Liz and she threw an apple at him.

“You wish, pig.”

“So your dad?” He commented, biting into his apple.

“Fine if I do it now, will you stop pestering me?” She huffed.

“I like pestering people but yes, I’ll stop pestering you about it.” He replied and she pulled her phone out as she spoke to Maria.

“Michael came up with a plan to tell my parents I’m seeing someone so they back off.”

“That’s a good idea but what if they want to know about him?” Maria asked and Liz frowned, looking at Michael.

“Know about who?” He asked and Liz rolled her eyes.

“The mystery guy I’m dating.”

“Just say a name, it won’t matter, he’ll never meet him anyway.” He shrugged and Liz nodded in agreement.

“Stick it on speaker phone so I can hear.” He said as Liz scrolled through her numbers to find her home number and called it.

It rang loudly a few times and then a familiar voice answered.

“Parker residence.”

“Hi Serena!” Liz said brightly at the sound of their house keepers voice.
“Miss Liz, how are you?”
“I’m fine thank you, you?”
“Very well thank you. Do you wish to speak to your mother or father?”
“Put dad on for me please.”
“Certainly, one moment.”

As she waited for Serena to get her dad, Liz heard Michael say to Maria quietly,

“Serena’s the house keeper, Liz is rich.”
“Shut up.” Liz told him and smiled at Maria.

“Elizabeth?” Her dads voice boomed across the line and Liz’s attitude changed.
“It’s me.” She replied.

“I’m glad you called, I just got off the phone to Mr Shallows. He’s eager to meet you when you come home.”

“That’s what I called to talk to you about.” She replied, trying not to laugh as Michael flipped her dad off at the mention of the guy Liz was supposed to be meeting. Maria was holding her giggles back too.

“So you’ve come around to the idea then Lizzie?” He said sounding pleased but Liz interrupted him.

“No I haven’t, you know how I feel about this but I was too angry on the phone this morning to tell you something important.”

“I’m listening.” His voice sounded suspicious and Liz smiled.

“I can’t meet Mr Shallows, I won’t be marrying him dad.”

“And why is that?” He asked suspiciously.

“I’m already seeing someone.” She said and watched as Michael pulled out a notebook and pen from his bag and wrote something down. He turned it round to show her and she said what he had wrote.

“I have a boyfriend and we’re pretty serious.” She said and frowned at Michael who nodded.

“You’re seeing someone?” Her dad repeated and she nodded even though he couldn’t see her. Michael scribbled something down and she read it.

“Yes, I’ve been with him for a while now but didn’t want to tell you or mum until I knew we were serious about each other.” Michael nodded in encouragement but froze when her dad spoke again.

“It’s not that Michael Guerin you live with is it?”

“No dad it’s not Michael.” She replied with a grin on her face as Michael frowned and whispered,

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Good, because he’s an unsavoury character Lizzie.” He dad sounded relieved and she frowned on behalf of Michael who was once again flipping her dad off.

“Michael isn’t that bad, he’s a good friend to me.”

“Yes well let’s just make sure it just stays at friends. Now about this young man you’re seeing, what’s his name?” Her dad changed the topic so quickly that Liz froze, her mind going blank, and she looked up at Michael who shrugged. Liz stammered for an answer and suddenly Michael wrote on the notebook and held it up for her to see.

“Max Evans?” She asked Michael in shock, forgetting that her dad could hear her.

“Max Evans?” He repeated and she glared and Michael who was shrugging.

“Um, yeah dad, Max.” She tried to make it believable and suddenly Maria was grabbing Michael’s pen and scribbling on his notebook. Liz was furious with Michael for writing Max Evans’ name down, he knew she couldn’t stand him, he was Michael’s friend and a total arrogant playboy. Of course Michael also knew that Liz found him extremely attractive despite her hatred for him. Maria held the page up for Liz who nodded as she read it out loud.

“His name is Max Evans and I love him dad.” She said it sweetly, needing her dad to believe it and it sounded like he did. Michael high-fived Maria across the table.

“You mean you think you love him Lizzie. Why didn’t you tell us before?”

“I just didn’t know where it was going and didn’t want to jinx it I guess.” She explained and Michael started writing again. He held it up for her and she read it out to her dad.

“The relationship is getting serious dad and I think he’s the one. Someone I can be with for a long time…” She trailed off and flipped Michael off, mouthing a few curse words at him.

“Wow Lizzie, sounds like it is serious then.” Her dad said quietly and she held her breath.

“I’ll call Mr Shallows and explain the situation to him.”

Liz let her breath out and high-fived Michael and Maria, their plan had worked!
“So I assume you’re bringing Max Evans home to meet us over the summer. I’ll arrange a room to be made up for him.” He was all business sounding now and Liz’s heart dropped. He wanted to meet her non-existent boyfriend?

“Um…no dad, he can’t…I mean…we hadn’t discussed him to come back with me…I think he’ll have plans to go home to his parent’s.” She stammered for a way out of the situation and opposite her Michael was shaking his head and looking guilty.

“Nonsense, I’m certain this young man will jump at the opportunity to meet your family and if not then I’m sure Mr Shallows will be more than happy to keep you company for the summer.” He replied and Liz closed her eyes, understanding the implied meaning behind his words. If her non-existent boyfriend didn’t think it was important to meet her family then he wasn’t a suitable man for her.

“Fine, I’ll talk to him about it.” She replied and her dad sounded much happier.

“Great, we look forward to seeing you both next week.” He left no illusions to the fact that he expected her to bring her boyfriend home. Liz was screwed and she knew it as she said goodbye to her dad and ended the call.

“Max Evans?” She fumed at Michael and he shrugged helplessly.

“You weren’t coming up with any names yourself! It’s the first name that popped in to my head!”

“Who is Max Evans?” Maria asked, feeling sorry for the petite brunette sitting next to her.

“Michael’s egotistical friend.” Liz groaned and Maria spoke again.

“So why don’t you just take Max Evans back home for a few days, satisfy your dads curiosity and then he can go?”

“Because Max Evans is the campus playboy, he can’t keep it in his pants long enough to have a conversation with. I can’t take him home, one because he is not what my dad would deem as suitable for me, and two I wouldn’t ask any favour off him, even if it was to save my life. The guy is a jerk.” Liz finished her rant and Maria stared at her surprised.

“So that’s a no?” She teased and Michael laughed at her.

“That’s a no.” Liz nodded.

“You know, I could have a word with him if you want?” Michael said and Liz shook her head.

“No way, I’ll never hear the end of it from that asshole.”

“You don’t really have a choice Liz, your dad is expecting a Max Evans to be tagging along. Just ask him if he can make an appearance for a couple of days, say that he’s your boyfriend and then go.”

“Michael, I can’t ask him, he’ll torment me for years to come about this, if I ask him for a favour god knows what he’ll ask for in return.” She whined but knew she didn’t have a choice.

“Well, you have two choices. Spend a few days with Max Evans or spend the entire summer with your future husband, Mr Shallows.” Michael said indifferently.

“It can’t be that bad Liz, I’m sure if you explain the situation to this Max that he’ll understand and want to help.” Maria tried helpfully but Liz just let her head fall onto her arms on the table.

“Fine, looks like I have to pick the lesser of two evils.” She mumbled.

“Good girl.” Michael said as he looked over her shoulder and suddenly he shouted out,

“Hey Max! Over here! Come here dude!”
************************************************************************************************************************

what do you guys think??
Last edited by Behrgirl21 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:14 am, edited 38 times in total.
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 2 12/05

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi guys, wow loving the feedback, glad you all like it!! I'm back with another part but it's just a small part, i'm afraid. enjoy!!

Chapter 2.

previously...

“Hey Max! Over here! Come here dude!”

Liz’s head snapped up and turned to see none other than Max Evans standing talking to a group of girls not too far away. Upon Michael’s summons, Max was on his way over, leaving the group of rather disappointed girls behind him.

“You dick!” Liz growled at Michael when she turned around and he simply smiled at her. Beside her Maria took a deep breath, still staring at Max who was getting closer.

“That’s Max Evans?” She breathed and Liz nodded. Tall, dark and handsome, Liz thought to herself.

“Why would you not want to spend time with him?” She asked and Liz slapped her leg lightly.

“Maria you’re drooling.” She teased and Maria suddenly turned back around and blushed.

“What’s up Michael?” Max’s smooth voice sounded behind Liz and she felt the heat rising in her face.

“Hey Maxwell, Liz wants to talk to you.” Michael stood up and gestured for Maria to follow him.

“Maria I’ll take you to class.” He said and she stood up giving Liz an apologetic look.

“Liz wants me?” Max’s smirk was apparent in his voice and Liz stood up to face him.

“I want to talk to you.” She said as Michael and Maria walked off.

“Finally asking me out on a date then?” He said, his dark brown eyes staring straight into hers.

“In your dreams Max.”

“Don’t worry you’ve already been there.”

“Eww. Just listen to me, I have a proposition for you.” She stood with one hand on her hip and he found her absolutely adorable. She didn’t know that he thought she was completely delicious and he wanted to eat her up in every way.

“A proposition? Is it kinky?” He joked with a wink and she huffed at him.

“No it’s not, it’s not anything like that!” She fumed and he waved his hand at her.

“Chill Liz, I was kidding. What did you want?”

“Ineedafavour.” She mumbled very quickly and he frowned, not sure he’d heard her correctly.

“What did you say?”

“I said…I need a…favour.” She spat out through gritted teeth.

“A favour? You want me to take your virginity?” He asked hopefully and she threw her hands up in despair.

“Fuck you Max.” She grabbed her bag off the table and started walking away. Max caught up to her easily and grabbed her arm, stopping her from walking away.

“OK what’s the favour.” he asked seriously and she sighed, knowing she had to ask him.

“I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend.” She sighed and stared at the floor. Max was silent for a few seconds, digesting her word and then he couldn’t help himself. Max was suddenly laughing so hard Liz thought he would pee his pants right there.

“You know what, this is stupid, I’m going to kill Michael for making me do this.”

Liz stormed away from Max, on her way to kill Michael but she didn’t make it far before Max once again grabbed her and held her still.

“Liz I’m sorry…it’s just too funny…if you want in my pants just say so.”

”I’m so glad you’re getting a real laugh out of this Max, I’m glad I amuse you…”

“Ok seriously now, why do you need me to pretend to be your boyfriend?” He asked when he had his laughter under control.

“It doesn’t matter, forget I said anything.”

“Just tell me why.”

“Because I need my parents off my back by taking a boyfriend home for a week or so and Michael, for some unknown reason, put your name forward so unless you know another Max Evans, who is less of an asshole, then that’s why I’m asking you.”

She snapped at him and he just stared at her as she continued.

“And if I had a choice in the matter then I wouldn’t be stood here asking you of all people, so just forget it Max, go back to your group of giggling airheads and have a laugh at my expense since I know you know how to do that so well and forget I even spoke to you.” She turned at strode off towards the nearest building, which Michael and Maria were standing outside of watching her and Max. As Liz approached them she made no move to stop, instead she walked past them and growled at Michael,

“Our…movie night…it’s cancelled! I can’t believe you made me do that!” She carried on walking towards the door of the building and just before she entered she heard Michael swear.

“Shit, no, Liz come on!” But she slammed the door behind her and found the nearest bathroom to hide in.

In truth she wasn’t really that mad at Michael, she knew he was just trying to help, she was really mad at herself. She was mad at her parents and at Alex and especially at Max Evans. Alex had agreed on an arranged marriage with his wife and he had done so happily, he was lucky that his wife was someone he was secretly crushing on and that she had been interested in him from the beginning and was a lovely woman.

Max Evans liked attention, mostly from girls but attention was always focused on Max Evans. Liz hated him for a reason, it’s one thing hating the school playboy, it’s another thing hating him because he rejected you. So she was mad at herself for letting Max Evans embarrass herself again in front of him, now she would have to face her parents with no Max and face the consequences.

***************************************************************************************************************************

“Maria! What are you doing here?” Liz was surprised to open the door and find Maria there. She stepped aside and let the blonde woman in.

“Michael gave me the address earlier and said I could come by to see you.” She explained as she walked in and turned to look at Liz.

“I wanted to check you were ok?” She said and Liz sighed, it was nice of Maria to come to check on her, Michael had very wisely avoided her so far.

“I’m ok thanks.” She shut the door and led Maria into the kitchen, she opened the fridge and pulled two cans of soda out, offering one to Maria.

“It didn’t go well with Max then?” She asked, popping open her can and taking a drink.

“Nope.” Liz said and suddenly felt angry again.

“He’s such an…”

“Asshole? You may have mentioned it once or twice.” Maria said sympathetically, wondering what the deal was between Liz and Max.

“Yes he is.” Liz agreed and they both sat down on the sofa in the living room.

“So let’s forget Max Evans, tell me about you, we didn’t really get to talk today at lunch.” Liz changed the subject and Maria let it go. The girls sat talking for the next couple of hours, only pausing to make some dinner before resuming their talk again.

It was getting late when Michael finally got home.

“Hey Liz.” He said as he shut the door, turned around and noticed Maria sitting with Liz.

“Maria. You found it then.” He commented and Maria smiled at him nodding.

“Look Liz…” He began and she cut him off.

“Forget it Michael, don’t worry about it.”

“But what about your parents?” He wondered and she shrugged.

“I’ll just deal with it.”

“Well I better go anyway.” Maria said suddenly and Liz saw her out. When she shut the door she turned and found Michael standing very close.

“I’m sorry Liz.” He murmured and she smiled at him.

“It’s fine.”

He ran a hand through his spiky brown hair and a grin appeared on his face as he placed one hand on the door behind Liz and leaned in close to her.

“Wanna catch a movie?” He growled as his other hand went to her hip and pulled her closer. Liz’s eyes slid shut when his mouth found her neck and a moan escaped her mouth.

“What kind of movie?” She mumbled and he laughed softly, his mouth travelling up her neck whilst his hand slid around to her back and down further.

“I don’t know about you but I want something with a fast pace.”

“Sounds good to me.” She whispered and suddenly she was lifted up, wrapping her legs around his waist and he was carrying her to her bedroom.
Liz kissed along his jaw as he entered her bedroom and then he was dropping her on the bed and crawling on top of her. They wasted no time stripping the clothes off each other and when Michael was finally pulling Liz’s lacey underwear down her legs she smiled at him. He crawled back up her body and kissed her hungrily on the lips, his tongue demanding she let it roam into her mouth and she did.

She kissed him back just as hungrily as he did and soon her hands were roaming down between them to grab his hard length and stroke him. Michael groaned into her mouth and she stroked him faster, feeling him get harder with each stroke. He pulled her hand away suddenly and Liz had time to frown before he pushed a finger into her heat, kissing his way down her chest to take a nipple into his mouth at the same time and Liz was moaning, the heat building up in her stomach. It was growing with every stroke of his finger inside her and she was suddenly so very close to letting go.

“Michael please. Now.” She moaned and he did as she asked, he took his finger away and replaced it with his hard length in one hard thrust.

Neither spoke to each other as Michael thrust into Liz and she lifted her hips to meet those thrusts, the only sounds were the moan spilling from Liz’s mouth and the groans from Michaels’. Their need was evident in the way they grabbed at each other and Michael’s thrusts became quicker, the heat building in Liz at rapid pace.

Liz’s release exploded quickly and that was all Michael needed to find his release. As they both lay there, coming down from their high, all Liz could see was Max Evans’ face and unbeknownst to her, Michael was thinking of Maria’s face at the same time.

*************************************************************************************************************************
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 2 12/05

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi all,hope you're liking this so far, even though some of you have disappeared since the first chapter. :(
Ok since there was only two people who were lovely enough to leave feedback I'll just drop this chapter off and run as I'm a bit busy :roll: so just a small quick chapter to keep you going!

Chapter 3

It was the day before she had to travel home and Liz was packing her bags. She wasn’t sure what to expect when she went home and she was trying to come up with a plausible excuse as to why she hadn’t brought her boyfriend home. She knew her father would follow through with his threat of Mr Shallows keeping her company and she didn’t know what she would do to stop it.
She was so engrossed in her packing that she didn’t hear the knock at her bedroom door, just suddenly the sound of Max Evans behind her saying hi, which made her jump.

“Don’t sneak up on me like that!” She all but shouted at him and he shrugged at her.

“I did knock.”

“What do you want Max.” She asked angrily, stuffing some underwear into her bag that she had left out on her bed.

“I wanted to know more about that favour.” He said and she froze, still not looking at him.

“I thought I told you to forget about it.”

“You did but…well…Michael told me about your parents…about what they’re trying to get you to do.”

“He shouldn’t have told you that, it’s private.” She snapped and continued to fill her bag.

“Well, he talked to me about it and said that this was his idea so I’m here to find out what you want me to do exactly.” He didn’t sound too confident and that had Liz spinning around to face him. He looked uncomfortable standing there in his jeans and black t-shirt.

“I haven’t really given it much thought, what did Michael tell you exactly?”

“Just about this guy your dad is pushing on you and that he suggested you say you have a boyfriend. He just said that I should help you out.” He shrugged, looking away at her wall.

“Ok well, I don’t know what else to tell you, we’d just discussed the idea of taking someone home to meet my parents so they got off my back.”

“So you need me to go home with you for how long?” He asked seriously and the fact that he hadn’t cracked a joke at her expense in the last five minutes spoke volumes to her.

“I don’t know, maybe a few days, possibly a week or so, I haven’t thought about it really, long enough to convince them I suppose.”

“Ok, and I’d have to do what? Pretend that we’re in a relationship right? So holding hands, dates, impressing the ‘rents, stuff like that right?”

“Yeah I guess so, I just need them to believe that I have a boyfriend and it’s serious.” She said, relaxing a bit as she thought about the details.

“Ok well I’ll do it.” Max said and Liz looked up at him.

“What?”

“I’ll do it, I’ll be your pretend boyfriend.” He answered seriously and she frowned.

“Why are you so eager to take this seriously now? You found it hilarious before.”

“Well that was before I knew what was going on. If all I need to do is show up, impress a few people and make them believe we’re dating then that’s no problem. Plus you’ll owe me a favour.” He said, the cocky glint in his eye was there and Liz shook her head.

“I’d rather pay you, like a job, so then I don’t owe you anything.”

“Wow that doesn’t make me feel like an escort Liz.” He said dryly and she shrugged.

“I’m just paying you to act, think of it like you’re an actor and I’m paying you to be in my movie.” She simplified and he smiled.

“Is it porn?”

“You can’t act like a dick in front of my parents.” She snapped and he sighed.

“Yeah I know, I have to be a mature, sophisticated young man suitable for Mr.Parker’s daughter.” He said in a posh voice and Liz snorted.

“Like you even know what sophisticated means.”

“You can’t talk to me like that in front of your parents, they’ll know you don’t like me.”

“Fine, whatever, just don’t screw this up. I’ll give you $500 for a week.”

“Fine, easiest $500 I’ll make. So we should practice the kissing right?” He said slyly and Liz froze, kissing? No she couldn’t kiss Max, she’d blush and it’ll be over!

“We don’t need to kiss.” She replied and he laughed.

“What serious couple do you know that doesn’t kiss?” He reasoned with her and she thought for a minute.

“Some people don’t if it’s their religion.” She reasoned back and he was nodding.

“I see, so it’s your religion not to kiss or have sex before marriage? I get it, now I know why you’re a virgin and keep turning me down.”

“One, it’s not my religion and two who said I’m a virgin?” She crossed her arms in front of her and he raised an eyebrow.

“You aren’t a virgin? Seriously? Want to prove it?”

“Get out of here Max.” She pointed at the door and he shrugged.

“Your loss.”

“Believe me, it’s not a loss I’ll worry about.”

She started to follow him out of her room when suddenly he spun around, grabbed her face gently between his big hands and kissed her softly on the lips.

It took her a few seconds before she felt Max’s tongue in her mouth and realised she was kissing him back. When she realised this she pushed him away.

“What the hell was that?” She demanded and he sighed.

“I was just getting the first kiss out of the way. We have to kiss in front of your parents for them to believe we’re a couple and if we didn’t get the first one out of the way it would be awkward.” He explained and she frowned.

“Fine just go, I have to pack.”

“So shall I follow you home? Where do you live exactly?” He asked, walking to the front door, waving at Michael on his way.

“Roswell, New Mexico.” She supplied and he turned to look at her.

“My parent’s are in Albuquerque so I know my way. I have to stop home first and let them know I’ll be gone for another week so if you give me your number I’ll call you tomorrow to get your address.” He said and she nodded, exchanging number with him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow to meet the parent’s then.” He said awkwardly at the door, running a hand through his dark hair.

“Yes sure.” She replied and looked up to see a cheeky grin cross his face.

“I just thought of something else serious couples do that we need to practice.”

“What?” She asked confused and a little wary.

“Sex, we should practice that as often as possible.” He replied and behind her she heard Michael laughing. She smiled back at Max.

“If any part of your body touches me in any place in a sexual way, I will cut it off and bury it. Got it?” She threatened and saw Max lean away from her slightly.

“See you tomorrow Max.” She said sweetly as she slammed the door in his rather handsome face.

Turning around she sighed as Michael stood looking at her expectantly.

“It’s on.” She said and he nodded.

“So I saw, kissing already?”

“That was a misunderstanding.” She waved it off as she returned to her room to pack, with her face getting rather hot and bothered. This was going to be one interesting week.
***********************************************************************************************************************
feedback please! :D
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 3 08/06

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi Everyone!! So glad you all came back, I did realise after I posted the last chapter that I sometimes don't get notifications if you have left feedback, like this time I only one one e-mail saying someone had replied and when I came to read it there were several replies!So I'm a happy girlies with all the lovely feedback!!
Here's the next chapter, glad you'reall liking it so far!!

Chapter 4

The next morning Michael helped Liz to drag her bags down to the car.

“When are you going home Michael?” She asked and he shrugged.

“In a couple of days, I’m enjoying my freedom before I get back home.”

“OK well, call me when you’re home and we can hang out if you want.” She suggested, Michael lived in Albuquerque too, that’s where he and Max had attended the same school and since Liz lived in the next town over, she figured the summer wouldn’t be completely dull if Michael wasn’t far away.

“Of course, you can show me around that huge house of yours.” He said and she nodded as she hugged him goodbye. As she was pulling away she looked in the rear view mirror and was sure she saw Maria walking towards their apartment building. Shaking her head and focusing on the road ahead, she dismissed it as someone who looked like Maria.

Liz pulled up the long winding drive of her parent’s land, leading to their immaculate large house. She was exhausted, having driven almost non-stop, other than bathroom breaks, home and it was now 6pm and starting to get dark. She wondered when Max would call her and just as she did her cell phone rang on the seat beside her.

“Hello?” She answered it and Max deep voice answered her back.

“Hi it’s Max. I’m almost home, when do you want me to come over and where is it?”

“I just pulled up at home myself so just come on over whenever you’re ready I guess.” Liz said as she pulled to a stop outside her home.

“Ok, well it’ll probably be another hour before I’m there.” He replied and suddenly Liz felt nervous as she gave him her address.

“So what are their names?”

“Excuse me?” Liz was confused.

“Your family, I should know their names.”

“My dad is Jeff, my mums name is Nancy and then my brother is Alex and his wife Isabel.”

“Right got it.”

“This needs to be believable Max, Alex will see through it in a second, he knows me and what kind of guys I go for.” Liz said, turning the car off.

“Don’t worry Liz it’ll be fine. You and Alex are close?”

“Yes very, why?”

“Just asking, right I’m going to go, I’ll see you soon.” Max said and hung up.

Taking a deep breath Liz got out of the car and smoothed down her denim shorts and tank top. She was about to get her bags out of the car when the front door flew open and out marched her parents. Forgetting the bags she walked towards them and their open arms.

“Welcome home Lizzie.” Her dad said fondly, hugging his daughter tightly.

“Hi mum, dad.” She said and Nancy pulled back to look Liz over.

“You look tired. Have you eaten?”

“Not much today no.” Liz admitted as her dad called for someone to get Liz’s bags from the car.

“I’ve got Serena making you a sandwich.” Nancy fussed over Liz as Jeff led them back to the house.

“Where’s this Max then?” He asked when they stepped up the front porch.

“He’ll be here soon, we drove up separately because he needed his car.”

“Great, we’re looking forward to meeting him.” Nancy gushed at her daughter and Liz rolled her eyes as she whisked off to the kitchen where Serena was just preparing her sandwich.

“Hi Serena.” She smiled and the house keeper smiled in return.

“Liz.”

“So Lizzie, where did you and Max meet? I’ve been dying to find out about this mysterious boyfriend.” Nancy gushed excitedly as they sat down at the table in the kitchen.

“Um, well…we meet at school.” Liz said, realising that she had no idea what to tell them, which means Max wouldn’t know either.

“Obviously, I mean how exactly did you meet?”

“Well, we met at a party.” She said casually, picking up a banana from the fruit bowl and peeling it.

“I hope neither of you were drinking or taking drugs.” Jeff said seriously and liz rolled her eyes.

“Firstly, you know me better than to even think I’d consider taking drugs and Max doesn’t either. Secondly, it’s a college party dad, everyone drinks.”

“If everyone jumped off a bridge would you?” He replied and she snorted.

“Dad please, you know I drink occasionally and it’s not like I get wasted. I’m sensible.” She tried to sound convincing, all the while remembering the numerous parties she and Michael had been too where she ended up completely wasted and had to be dragged home by an equally wasted Michael. That was something her parents didn’t need to know about. What they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them.

“I’d rather you didn’t drink Lizzie.” He began but Nancy cut him off.

“So how did you become an item? You met at a party but what then?”

“We just hit it off I guess. We hung out and then when I left the party he asked for my number. After that we just went on dates and got to know each other.”

She was thankfully interrupted by Serena placing her food in front of her.

“I’m taking this up to my room to unpack before Max gets here.” She pointed at her food and excused herself with a promise to talk more to her mum when she was finished.

An hour had passed and Liz was nervously fidgeting in her room, expecting to hear Max’s car pull up any second. She had already unpacked as she waited for Max and the suspense was killing her, she just wanted to get it over with.

“Lizzie, Mr Evans is here!” Jeff shouted up to her and Liz raced over to the window and looked down, seeing an unfamiliar car pull up the drive.

She turned and ran down stairs, heading to the front door and passing her parents on the way. She stopped with her back to the front door.

“Please be nice to him, don’t interrogate him, and for goodness sake no mention of marriage! He’s a little nervous.” She begged her parents and Nancy nodded in amusement at seeing her daughter so flustered over a young man. Liz spun around, opened the door and flew down the steps to Max who was climbing out of his car.

She slowed to a walk and he spotted her and smiled that irresistible smile at her that made her legs turn to jelly.

“Hi.” She said as she got closer and he held his arms out to her. Not even thinking she stepped into them and he enclosed her into his warmth. God he smelled good.

“Hi yourself.” He said back and then she remembered her parents back at the door. She leaned up and whispered quickly to him.

“We met at a party and you asked for my number and then we went on dates. Neither of us was drunk.”

“Got it. We should kiss.” He mumbled as he slipped his hand behind her head and pulled her face closer to brush his lips against hers quickly. As sudden as he was there, he was gone. He took her hand and she led him up to the house, stopping at the front door in front of her parents.

“Mum, dad this is Max Evans.” She introduced and Max stepped forward offering his hand to Jeff.

“Mr.Parker, Mrs Parker, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Max said confidently as he shook their hands.

“Mr Evans. The pleasure is ours.” Jeff said and Max nodded at him.

“Call me Max please, Mr Evans is my dad.” He smiled and Nancy glowed with appreciation for her daughters choice in boyfriend. Jeff broke out into a grin and slapped Max on the shoulder.

“Very well Max, call me Jeff and this is my wife Nancy.”

“Thank you for having me here on such short notice. Liz was adamant about my coming home with her.” Max dazzled Liz with his smile as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She couldn’t believe her eyes, Max Evans had transformed into a charming young man that surely her dad would deem suitable. How the hell did that happen?

“Our Lizzie can be persuasive when she wants to be but we appreciate you coming by on short notice, we hope we didn’t upset any plans you had.” Jeff said as he studied the young couple in front of them.

“No not at all, I was just going home to spend time with my family but they understood that this was important to Liz and I.”

“Great, well let’s go inside shall we?” Jeff led the way with Nancy and Liz looked up at Max.

“What the hell is this?” She whispered to him and he frowned.

“You said I had to appear suitable didn’t you? Isn’t this something your dad would love for his daughter? A polite, charming young man?”

“True, I’m just shocked.” She admitted and he lowered his hand to grab her butt.

“Don’t worry, the bad boy Max is still here.” He grinned at her and she elbowed him.

“Get off my ass now or loose a hand.” She said smiling at him as her dad glanced back at them.

“You’re right, we’ll save that for when I sneak to your room during the night.”

“Don’t you dare.” She said and was cut off from saying anything else when her mother turned around.
“Max are you hungry dear? Or thirsty?”

“No m’am, not hungry but I’d love a drink.” Max replied in his smooth sexy voice and Nancy nodded as she entered the kitchen to get Serena.

They made their way into the living room and sat down, Max pulling Liz down beside him and putting an arm around her shoulders.
“So Max, what are you studying?” Jeff began as he relaxed into a chair and stared at the couple opposite him.

“I’m studying Law, sir.” He replied casually and Liz tried to hide her surprise. Sure she knew of Max, through Michael, but she didn’t know one thing about him, other than he was the biggest playboy she’d even seen.

“Admirable, a lot of hard work for that. What area are you going into?”

“It’s very hard work and I’m not sure what area just yet, keeping my options open.”

“You must have an idea, what looks most appealing right now?”

“I guess I would have to say family law interests me right now.”

“Divorces and pre-nuptials? Not very exciting.” Jeff looked disappointed but Max shook his head.

“It’s much more than that. It’s prenuptial agreements, marriage, divorce, alimony, and mediation, along with the laws on domestic violence, child support, child custody and visitation, adoption and much more. It’s a very large area to go into.”

Liz stared open mouthed at Max, she had no idea he could be so interested in something other than women and sex. Surprised wasn’t the word.

“What is it your parent’s do?” Jeff continued as if Max hadn’t even spoken the last part.

“They’re lawyers.”

“Both of them?” Jeff’s surprise wasn’t missed by Max.

“Yes, they run a firm together actually. Business Law is their area of expertise.” Max said proudly and Liz smiled at him, he clearly was proud of them and she liked seeing that side of him. Nancy wandered in with a tray full of glasses and drinks and set them down on the table. Passing out the glasses once filled with home-made lemonade by Serena.

“Thank you Nancy.” Max smiled and she smiled back, looking at Liz and nodding at her in approval.

“Max’s parents’ are business lawyers Nancy.” Jeff filled her in as she sat in a chair.

“Don’t you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps?” Jeff asked Max and Liz sighed, she knew what was going on, her dad was trying to find something to pick at with Max.

“Dad stop with the interrogation.” She growled and she felt Max tighten his arm around her slightly.

“It’s ok Liz.” He said quietly and she frowned up at him.

“No it’s not Max.” She turned back to her dad and glared at him but he simply shrugged and smiled.

“Forgive me Max, it’s ingrained into fathers to interrogate the boyfriends.”

“I understand sir, if I had a daughter I would surely be doing the very same thing. Especially if she was as beautiful as Liz is.” Max stared down at the brunette in his arms and smiled because he had wanted to be in this position with Liz for a very long time.

“Thank you.” Liz was blushing, he had to go complimenting her didn’t he! Didn’t he know how her insides were flipping everywhere at just being close to him?

“Yes we were blessed to have such a beautiful daughter so you understand my overprotective nature.” Jeff replied, obviously pleased with Max’s observation of Liz.

Max simply nodded and before anyone else could talk, they heard the front door open and Alex’s loud voice boomed through the house.

“Where’s my baby sister?”

Liz smiled brightly at Max before jumping up, pulling Max with her as her parent’s stood up. She pulled Max to the wide entrance hall where she could see Alex helping Isabel out of her jacket. He gave the jacket to Serena and then turned and spotted Liz just as she let go of Max and ran towards him.

“There you are.” He said with a huge grin on his face as he grabbed her up into a tight hug. He hadn’t seen his sister for months and he missed her.

“I’ve missed you.” Liz said fondly as she hugged her brother back. They let go to look at one another and she laughed at him.

“You’re getting old.”

“Thanks Lizzie.” He said sarcastically as he stepped aside and Isabel stepped forward to hug Liz.

“Welcome home Liz.” Isabel said warmly and Liz smiled.

“Thanks Izzy, you look great.”

Jeff and Nancy stepped forward to greet their son and daughter-in-law and Liz remembered Max behind them all. She went back over to where she had left him.

“Sorry about that.” She smiled and he shook his head. He had watched how happy Liz was being around her brother and it made him happy to see that side of her. Around school he saw the serious Liz, not this happy go lucky woman. Well, he had seen happy go lucky drunken Liz before but that was different.

“It’s fine.” He replied and she flushed, realising what she must look like to him.

“So this must be the mysterious Max.” Alex said as he made his way over to them.

“That’s me.” Max replied as he shook the hand Alex had offered.

“I’m Alex and this beauty is my wife Isabel.” Isabel smiled and waved and Max nodded towards her.

“Nice to meet you both, Liz has told me so much about you.”

“All good I hope?” Alex laughed and Max nodded, noticing the questioning look on Liz’s face.

“Yes, although one story stands out, the party where you stripped naked, Liz told me.” Max laughed and Alex shook his head in embarrassment as Isabel snorted.

“Liz must you tell everyone that story?” Alex whined and she smirked, although inside she was puzzled as to how Max knew about that.

“You know me, never pass up an opportunity to embarrass you.”

“That’s true.” He agreed.
They all wondered into the living room once again and Max watched Liz and Alex interact with each other. It was clear to anyone that Alex adored Liz and that she idolised Alex. They talked non-stop to each other, Liz telling him about school and her life, some of which surprised Max, when really he shouldn’t have been that surprised. They weren’t friends in the slightest so didn’t know anything about each other, although that was changing now and Max found that he liked what he learnt about Liz.
Max answered questions thrown at him from Jeff and Alex when the women started discussing the plans for the summer. A couple of hours had passed when Liz yawned behind her hand and Nancy sighed.
“Look at us keeping you up when you’re exhausted.” She said.

“It’s fine mom…” Liz began but Jeff interrupted.

“Perhaps Alex and Isabel should come back tomorrow to see you, you should get some sleep princess.”
Alex nodded in agreement as he stood up,

“Dad’s right Liz, that drive must have worn you out. Why don’t you and Max meet Izzy and I for lunch tomorrow, I’ll take the afternoon off work.”

“Sure.” She replied, slightly annoyed that her dad had in effect just sent her to bed like a ten year old.

“Great, we’ll meet at the Crashdown?” Alex asked and Liz nodded, standing up to hug him and Isabel good bye. Max also stood to say his goodbyes and then Alex and Isabel were gone.

“Why don’t you show Max were he’s staying sweetheart? The guestroom next to yours is set up.” Nancy said kindly and Liz nodded but before she could lead Max out of the room Jeff coughed to get their attention.

“House rules. You will not sleep in my daughters room at all…” He began but Liz stopped him by holding her hand up.

“Seriously dad, stop.” She grabbed Max’s hand and dragged him toward the doorway.

“And I don’t want to hear any…you know…while your staying here.” He said, gesturing between the two of them and Liz felt the blush creep over her face.

“Dad! Will you stop!” She dragged Max through the doorway and towards the staircase, not looking at Max to try and regain her composure. Once up stairs, she dropped his hand and he laughed softly behind her.

“Wow your dad is a piece of work.”

“You have no idea.” She replied and led him down one end of the corridor. She gestured behind them as she spoke.

“My parents’ rooms are back there so you don’t have to worry about my dad.”

“Cool. So he won’t hear me sneaking into your room for our practice sessions then?”

“You heard what he said Max.” She replied as she opened up the door to his room.

“He said he didn’t want to hear us. I’m sure we can keep quiet.” He said suggestively and she rolled her eyes.

“There isn’t going to be any practice sessions of any kind.”

She showed him where everything was, his bags were place by his bed and she then showed him to the bathroom across the hall.

“What’s your room like?” He asked and she went back across the hall to open the door next to his bedroom. He stepped inside and smiled. It was just like Liz, the Liz he had seen here at least, bright colours, a happy feel of the room and the pictures of her and friends and family were everywhere.

“It’s nice.” He said and she nodded, moving to her bed and sitting down, watching as Max inspected her pictures.

“Your dad was watching us the whole time downstairs.” He murmured quietly as he finished looking at the pictures and moved to sit next to her.

“I know, I don’t think he’s completely convinced we’re together.” She whispered back and he nodded in agreement.

“I think it’s because we don’t interact enough.” He saw her confused expression and continued.

“I mean, yes we were sat with each other but couples hold hands or touch each other and stuff. You should hold my hand or put your head on my shoulder or something. We’re too stiff.”

“I’m sorry but I’m just not comfortable with being touchy-feely with you. We hate each other remember!” She whispered back furiously.

“I know but if you want to convince them then you’re going to have to get over it. I’ll do whatever you need me to do and it doesn’t bother me but it shows that you don’t want to be close to me. He can see it.”

“I know but I just…it’s hard…” She flustered and Max took her hands in his.

“Then get whatever it is that’s going to feel weird out of the way. You need to be comfortable around me Liz. Kiss me.” He ordered and she frowned.

“Will you stop trying to get into my pants Max.”

“I didn’t mean it like that, just kiss me to make it less awkward for you, if you get used to it, it won’t show that you’re uncomfortable. So kiss me.” She thought about it for a minute, he was right after all but that didn’t mean she had to like it.

So she went for it.

She leaned in and kissed Max quickly on the lips, pulling away again to look at him. He nodded in encouragement and then this time he leaned forward and kissed her for longer. His lips hot on hers and she relaxed more with each passing second. Max’s hand let go of hers and trailed up her thigh, leaving a hot trail that set the fire inside her going. She tensed up and Max pulled away for a second.

“It’s ok, just relax, I’m not going to take advantage Liz.” He promised and she felt herself trusting him as she let him kiss her again, this time his tongue swept across her lips teasingly and she let him in, let his tongue moved inside her mouth and suddenly they were making out.
Max’s hand still on her thigh but stroking instead, whilst his other hand trailed up her arm gently. She carried on kissing him, despite her head telling her to stop, instead she moved her hands up to his chest, feeling his warmth under his shirt as she ran her hands up and down. When a voice from the door interrupted them they jumped apart quickly.
***********************************************************************************************************************
Enjoy!! Leave feedback please!!
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 5 27/06

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi everyone!! I loved all the feedback I got this time, you all seem to enjoy this so much, which is great because I'm enjoying writing it!!

Feedback.
Pandas2001: thanks, glad you're enjoying it :)
secretk Yes I'm a complete dreamer so don't worry and thanks for the kind words.Glad it's making you laugh :D
cupcake_55 Thank you hun, I appreciate it :)
Alien_Friend Glad you like how Max is playing his part in this. :D
lizzy_koh Thank you! and I don't know hy some of you aren't getting updates, its very frustrating.
begonia9508 That's what I wanted to show, that even though they say they can't stand each other there is a lot of attractions between them..even if they don't like to admit it. Haha have to admit that what Jeff said would be something my dad would have said, totally embarrassing!!
AlysLuv hehehe there are more make out sessions to come so you won't be disappointed!
angiebrenna Thank you hun, glad you like this and think it's good. Ohh I should feel bad that you didn't work whilst you read this but I love that you got hooked on it. I put it in here mainly because of the brief Liz and Michael parts. In with out aliens is usually CC. But I'm glaad you found it.
zaneri1 Thank you and glad you like it!
Thanks for allthe feedback, I love reading your reactions to it!! Keep it coming!!

Chapter 5.

Previously in chapter 4
Max’s hand still on her thigh but stroking instead, whilst his other hand trailed up her arm gently. She carried on kissing him, despite her head telling her to stop, instead she moved her hands up to his chest, feeling his warmth under his shirt as she ran her hands up and down. When a voice from the door interrupted them they jumped apart quickly.

“I think Max better get to his room now.” Jeff’s voice boomed from the door and Liz blushed furiously as Max smiled.

“Sorry sir, was just saying goodnight to Liz.” He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and left the room. Nodding at Jeff on his way past, who glared at him back. Jeff looked at Liz for a moment longer before closing the door.

“Goodnight princess.”

“Night dad.” She said softly and when the door had closed and she was alone she fell back on her bed and sighed.
Holy shit, she had just made out with Max Evans! And liked it! What the hell was wrong with her? It was times like this that she wished she had a girl friend she could call and talk too. Normally she would call Isabel and even Alex with guy trouble, even though they were few and far between, but this time she couldn’t. They would think it strange if she called up to say she had just made out with Max Evans. Of course she should be making out with him, he’s her boyfriend in their eyes. No this she would have to suffer alone with, no way would she tell Michael, he wouldn’t understand.

“I need help.” She whispered and the she felt a vibration followed by a beep. She grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and saw a message from Max. She opened it.

Good practice session, you relaxed into it, way to go! Max

She smiled and typed in a reply,

Thanks, at least dad saw it. Liz

She got up and undressed as she waited for his reply, pulling on her shorts and tank top she wore to bed she jumped into bed just as her phone beeped again. Opening the message she read.

Shame he interrupted, I think he thinks I’m trying to steal your virtue. Max

She frowned, typing her response.

You ARE trying to steal my virtue!!

She waited for his reply and when it came she snorted in response.

So you are a virgin, I knew it. M

What is the obsession with my virginity? Liz

Some guys have a bet that you’re a virgin still, I’m merely getting info to either prove or deny that theory. M

There’s a bet about me? That’s disgusting. Which way are you betting? Liz

I think you are, you’re way too uptight and serious. M

Fuck you Max.

I’d love too, you know where I am. Max

Screw you. Liz

She was a little hurt that there was a bet about her. Not that it should bother her because she didn’t like any of Max’s friends anyway but she couldn’t help this nagging feeling that maybe Michael was in on this bet? He had insider information but obviously hadn’t told anyone or else there would be no bet, so what if he was in on the bet? That thought hurt far worse than anything Max was telling her. She was interrupted from her thought with a beep. She angrily stabbed at the button to open the message.

So are you going to tell me? Max

Tell you what?

If you are a virgin or not. Max

Like I’d tell you Max! If I want the whole campus to know then I’ll tell you. Liz

Don’t get your panties in a twist. Just asking. Max

Whatever. Goodnight. Liz

Goodnight.

She turned her light off and left her phone on her bedside table.

She was blissfully slipping into sleep when a beep sounded and she groaned as she grabbed at her phone and opened the message.

By the way, you’re a great kisser for a virgin. Max

She didn’t even reply but suddenly she was hotter than before. All because Max Evans thought she was a good kisser…maybe she should have a cold shower.

************************************************************************************************************

Liz was up and showered, thankfully not having to share a bathroom with Max since she had her own en-suite, and she just finished getting dressed when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” She called out and Max stuck his head around the door.

“Hey.”

“Hi Max, come in.” She said as she ran a brush through her hair and pulled it up into a pony tail.

“I didn’t know what you wanted me to do this morning.” He said as he stood there in his jeans and white t-shirt and damp hair from the shower.

“Serena will have breakfast out for us in the dining room, you don’t have to wait for me though from now on.” She said casually as she straightened out her summer dress and walked with Max down to the dining room. Her parents were already eating when they both sat down at the table.

“Morning.” Liz and Max both said and Jeff and Nancy responded in kind.

“What plans do you both have today?” Nancy asked as Liz passed Max some toast after she picked two slices for herself.

“We’re having lunch with Alex and Izzy this afternoon and I thought I’d show Max around?” She asked him and he nodded, eating his toast.

“Sounds good to me.”

“Sounds lovely, you should take him to the lake.” Nancy suggested and Liz nodded.

“That’s a good idea. You’ll love the lake Max.” She told him.

“Or maybe you could have a picnic there one day? Invite some of your old friends?”

Nancy said and Liz agreed.

“Yeah I think we will.”

“I saw Kyle last week, he was asking about you, he was with Tess.”

“Yeah? Are they still together? I haven’t spoken to Kyle in ages.” Liz said wistfully,

Thinking about her childhood friend and his girlfriend.
“Kyle?” Max asked and Nancy smiled.

“No need to worry Max, Kyle and Liz are just friends. They grew up together.”

“I see.” Max said, winking at Liz and she smiled.

“Don’t worry, he’s not competition.” She grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

“You two are so sweet.” Nancy gushed and Liz blushed when Max lifted her hand still holding his and kissed it.

When they finished breakfast, Liz and Max left for his tour of Roswell, stopping first at Liz’s high school on Max’s insistence. They got out and looked at the school ahead.

“It hasn’t changed one bit.” Liz murmured to herself but Max heard her.

“High school never changes.” Max offered and she smiled at him brightly.

“Isn’t it funny how, when you’re there, you hate it and can’t wait to leave but then you leave and get out into the real world and suddenly you want to be back in high school? It somehow seems so much easier being there.”

“You miss it?” He asked as he stared down at the short brunette.

“Yes, in high school all that was expected of me was to keep my grades up and study hard. No arranged marriages and pretend boyfriends to worry about.” She said wistfully and he nodded.

“I guess it does sound better there.”

“Well well well, Lizzie Parker has returned.” A male voice sounded behind them and they both spun round to see who it belonged too. A man in jogging pants and t-shirt with the high school logo on it, stood with a bag thrown over his shoulder. His brown hair neatly in place as he smiled at Liz. Max didn’t like the approving look this guy was giving Liz at all.

“Oh my god, tell me you don’t work at the school now.” Liz said in disbelief as she stared at the logo on the shirt that was moulded to a very muscular body.

“Sports teacher.” He replied proudly and she smiled.

“What happened to never coming back to school ever again?”

“Things change. So are you just going to stand there or do I get a long awaited hug?” He held his arms open as she walked forward and into his embrace. Max was angry at this guy for touching Liz, he realised he was jealous and that made him stop and think. This was Liz, Liz who hated him and he disliked her too, he shouldn’t feel this way. So why did he?

“Max, this is my friend Kyle.” Liz’s voice broke through his thoughts and he saw her standing next to Kyle and looking at him expectantly. He stepped forward and held his hand out, which Kyle shook as Liz introduced him.

“Kyle this is Max, my boyfriend.”

“Yeah your mom mentioned you were bringing a boyfriend home. Never thought I’d see the day Lizzie Parker brought a guy home.” Kyle laughed softly and Liz rolled her eyes, moving to stand beside Max again, who put and arm around her shoulders protectively.

“You can shut up now Kyle.” Liz said and Max frowned at them.

“Lizzie was like one of the guys at school, she very rarely had a boyfriend…in fact I don’t remember…”

“Ok let’s change the subject!” Liz interrupted him and nodded to the school.

“Aren’t you late for work?”

“Yeah I better get in there. Nice to meet you Max.” He said at Max and then nodded to Liz.

“You should come over for dinner one night, Tess would love to see you, and maybe go for a drink with the gang?”

“Sure, call me and we’ll arrange something.” She agreed and he jogged away from them.

“One of the guys?” Max enquired with a grin and she rolled her eyes.

“I got on better with guys than the girls at school.” She shrugged.

“Should I be jealous?”

“Of who?”

“All these guy friends?” Max smirked and she rolled her eyes again.

“Not at all. Come on I’ll show you around.” She said gesturing back to the car.

They met Alex and Isabel for lunch at the crash down, when they had pulled up Max had joked about the alien themed restaurant and the tiny uniforms the waitress was wearing. When Alex let it slip that Liz had worked there during high school, he had laughed but secretly found himself hard thinking about Liz in one of the uniforms.

“So I guess dad was giving you a hard time last night.” Alex said to Max across the table when they were eating their meals.

“Not really.” Max replied and Liz interrupted with a shake of her head.

“Yes he was, he was being his usual judgemental self.”

“He has a good reason to Liz, I’d be the same if I had a daughter and she came home with a boyfriend.” Max smiled reassuringly at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

“He’s just looking out for you Lizzie, no offence Max.” Alex added and Max waved him off.

“No he’s just looking for something to hold against Max so he can push me into the arms of that Doug guy.”

“You know dad just wants the best for you.” Alex defended their dad and it made Liz mad.

“Then how about listening to what I want my life to be like? Or letting me choose who to marry?”

“He’s just worried about you being on your own when he’s not around anymore.”

“Maybe I like being on my own!” Liz snapped, forgetting about Max for second. Both Alex and Isabel froze and frowned firstly at her then their gaze moved to Max beside her. Liz glanced at him and he saved the awkward silence.

“Thanks sweetheart, I love you too.” He said sarcastically and she smiled a little.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that, I just meant…”She began but Max cut her off with a hand over hers.

“I know what you meant. You like to make your own decisions.”

“Yeah.” She replied and felt her face get hot from the contact with him and the intense way he was staring straight into her eyes when he said it.

Isabel smiled at her from across the table brightly.

“Your dad really is looking out for you Liz but at least you have Max now.”

“Yeah I’m lucky.” She mumbled and felt Max squeeze her hand.

They ate in silence for a while and then Alex was talking again.

“Did mum mention the family dinner we’re having on Friday?”

“No, what for?” Liz replied, sipping on her coke.

“She was saying we don’t get any family dinners together unless it’s a holiday. She said she would talk to you and Max about it.”

“Ok, well it’s not like we have much planned anyway.” She looked to Max who nodded his agreement.

When they had all finished and talked some more they got up to go. Max paid for the lunch on his insistence and Liz hugged Alex and Isabel goodbye outside before walking to the car with Max.

“So what now?” He asked and she smiled at him.

“What do you want to do?”

“Something fun.”

“I have just the place.” She grinned, starting to feel at ease with him. She gestured for him to follow her and she led him across the street.

Later that day they arrived back at Liz’s house laughing and joking around.

“I can’t believe you broke the display!” She giggled and Max’s very cute face turned an even deeper shade of red.

“It was an accident Liz! How did I know that the stupid alien figure would break in half?”

“That poor kid was terrified when it happened. His little face!” She giggled some more as they entered the house and Max pouted at her,

“It’s not like I planned it.”

“No you just had to get behind the alien to scare me, not planned at all Max.” She said disbelievingly and he smirked,

“I was trying to scare you into letting me hold you.” He said as he stepped up close so that she pressed against the door that she had just closed.

“I thought it would send you jumping into my arms and maybe get a little action out of you.” His voice was low and sent shivers down her spine as she stared up into his dark eyes as his body lightly pressed against hers, one hand stroking her side and the other braced him against the door.

“Max…” She said quietly as a warning and he cut her off by leaning down to whisper in her ear seductively.

“I’m very good at saving people Liz, I can make it all better, make you feel better.” His hand travelled up her side, heading towards her breast, she closed her eyes, waiting for him to touch her there and alleviate the ache building in her body when suddenly he was gone.

He was walking up the stairs away from her when she opened her eyes, shocked at the sudden coolness left behind where his body heat was just a few seconds ago. She watched his retreating form and felt the wet heat between her thighs and slammed her fists into the door behind her gently in frustration.

“Mother fuc…” She was cut off by her mother appearing from a room to the left.

“Hi sweetie, have a good day?”

“Yes.” She bit out and she sighed and ran her hands through her hair, trying to appear calm and collected. Her mother ran her eyes over her quickly and smiled as she then glanced towards the stairs where Max had disappeared from.

“Good, glad you and Max are having a good day.” She smiled brightly, leaving Liz wondering how much she had just seen by the front door and walked away towards another room.

Liz sighed and made her way upstairs to her room. She was confused with Max’s behaviour by the door, especially since as far as they were aware, no one had been around to see it. It couldn’t have been for show for her parents, he can’t have known her mother was near, so why act like that? She was wondering if he was attracted to her and then remember that this was Max she was thinking about. He went after anything with a pulse and breasts. She was shaking her head as she walked towards her bedroom when her phone rang. Digging it out of her purse she smiled as Michael’s name flashed on the screen.

“Hey Michael.”

“How’s it going?” Michael was never one for small talk, straight to the point.

“Tolerable.” She replied as she flopped onto her bed, lying back.

“Good, maybe you could enjoy it with Max.” He said and she snorted.

“I highly doubt that, Mr Ego is loving being able to torment me all day.”

“Give him a chance Liz.”

“No. So when will you be home?” She almost whined and heard him chuckle on the other end.

“Feeling frustrated?” His voice lowered and Liz felt the familiar tightening in her body at the sound of his voice.

“Maybe.” She teased and he laughed.

“I never knew you were a closet nymphomaniac.”

“You wish.” She retorted and they both laughed.

“I know so. I’ll be leaving in a day or so.”

“You mean I have to survive another two days with Max by myself?”

“You could always relieve yourself with him.” Michael suggested and before Liz could answer, someone flung themselves down beside her, making her jump.

“Jesus Max you scared me!” She shouted and he just shrugged, taking the phone out of her hands, ignoring her protests.

“Hey Mike.” He said and Liz wondered what Michael was saying to Max.

“Yeah she’s a little…uptight.” He responded, glancing at Liz laying next to him and she flipped him off. He grabbed at her hand and brought it to his mouth, sucking her finger into it as he stared into her dark eyes and listened to Mike at the same time. Liz was about to explode, Max was sucking her finger and she never knew it could be such a turn on. He withdrew her finger to answer something Michael had said.

“Sure, you know me, always willing to help.” He winked at Liz as she snatched her hand back but he refused to let it go so it dragged him over and half on top of her. He raised his eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to have to go Mike, she’s getting very physical here so I better give her what she wants.” He teased and she snorted.

“What I want is to have my phone back.” She said and he smiled at her.

“I think she wants to play.” He spoke into the phone and she nodded,

“Yeah how about we play hide and seek, you go hide in the desert and I’ll come find you…in a week?”

“She sure is feisty.” He agreed with whatever Michael had said and then he hung up the phone and threw it to the end of the bed. Liz frowned at him.

“I wasn’t finished talking to Michael!”

“You are now.” He replied and shifted so he was laying on top of her.

“Will you get off me?” She said as she wiggled trying to get out from under him but it didn’t work.

“I don’t think you really want me to get off you.” He replied, shifting again so that he could settle between her legs, her dress riding up slightly.

“You are so full of it aren’t you.” She replied, wiggling again and he smiled at her, a smile that made her heart beat quicken at the sight of it.

“Sure am. You might want to stop wiggling though.”

“I’m trying to get away from you.” She huffed as she wiggled again and he just shrugged.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“Warn me about what, will you get off me! My parent’s might walk in.” She tried wiggling again and he shook his head.

“I shut the door. Besides, isn’t this something you’ll want them to see? Our serious relationship.”

“No because we aren’t in a serious relationship!” She whispered, wiggling against him again and he leaned in closer to her.

“Now now Liz, we have to keep up the act for your family or you’ll be carted off to your wedding.” he reminded her and she was about to reply when she was suddenly very aware of something hard poking at her.

“I do not believe you!” She whispered furiously at him, slapping at his chest for good measure, feeling the blush creeping over her face.

“What?” He asked innocently, loving the cute blush appearing over her face.

“You know what!” She whispered back and he shrugged.

“Nope, no clue.” He replied innocently again and she frowned, fine he wanted to play a game did he? Well she could play just as well.

“You’re getting a hard on!” She whispered again but this time she wiggled a little more.

“Oh that! Well I did tell you to stop wiggling like that.” He replied and she tried to hide her smile as she decided how to mess with him.

“Well it’s poking me in awkward places! I thought you knew where it’s supposed to go, being a man whore and all.” She teased and he frowned.

“I do know where it goes.” He sounded insulted and she raised her eyebrows.

“Well you’re on top of me and you haven’t poked it in the right place once. Are you sure you aren’t a virgin?” The look that came across Max’s face at first, made Liz almost giggle out loud, she was getting to him. But then the look of annoyance disappeared and it was replaced with a look of pure lust. Max knew what she was doing and was willing to play her at her own game.

“I can assure you I’m not a virgin. Let me show you.” He whispered against her ear and started kissing her neck as he shifted once more to settle between her legs, rubbing his hard on against her in the right place. The shockwaves of pleasure it sent shooting up in Liz made her gasp and she instantly regretted it. Max’s low chuckle as he continued to kiss her neck let her know that he knew just what he was doing to her.

“Sounds like you’re getting turned on Liz.” He whispered again and she shivered at the delicious sound of his voice.

“You’d love that wouldn’t you?” She tried to sound annoyed but it came out sounding like a gasp, which made Max smile against her neck, as he made his way towards her mouth, kissing lightly.

“What I’d love is to hear that pretty little mouth of yours moan my name.” He said seductively and she closed her eyes, trying to tell her body to stop reacting to his rubbing against her and his kisses which were travelling along her jaw.

“You’ll be waiting forever then.” She replied and he smiled at her, running a hand up her side.

“Let’s test that theory shall we?” He ran his hand back down her side and then brought it back towards her breast. Liz took a deep breath and involuntarily lifted her hips towards Max’s and she shook her head.

“Let’s not.”

“I know you want it Liz, I can feel you rubbing against me.” He rasped out as she moved against him again, his eyes closed for a brief second as if he was struggling to keep his control.

“I never said I wanted it Max.” She stared into his eyes, both their breathing was getting heavy. Max gave her a dazzling smile and let his hand wander closer and closer to her breast.

“Then tell me to stop. Tell me.” He almost pleaded with her as his hand travelled over her breast and he was rubbing it slowly.
Liz wanted to tell him to stop, this was Max Evans after all, the biggest player around but her body was telling her that he was making it feel way to good to stop. She didn’t want it but she couldn’t stop and when his thumb ran over her hard nipple, over her clothes, she lost all train of thought completely and a breathy moan escaped her lips. That was all it took for Max’s self control to slip and he crashed his lips to hers in a bruising kiss that Liz returned equally.

It was suddenly all hands feeling and touching everywhere, and lips kissing lips and then necks and moans sounding all at the same time. Liz’s hands were under Max’s shirt, feeling the tight muscles there as Max’s hand dived under her skirt that was bunched up around her waist and pushed his hand up to cup her breast over her bra. Liz moaned into Max’s mouth and then her fathers voice boomed out from the doorway.

“Elizabeth, downstairs now!”

Max and Liz broke apart quickly and Liz struggled to pull her dress down as she looked over and saw her fathers angry glare.

“Dad!” She said as Max rolled off her and sat up, and she sat up next to him.

“Get to my office right now young lady.” He growled out and then spun around and stomped downstairs. Liz sighed, avoiding Max’s gaze and she straightened her hair and her dress as she stood up. Max was at a loss for words, Liz’s dad had startled him and now Liz was acting weird. Liz left the room quickly and Max got up to follow slowly. He was interested to hear what her dad had to say.

He saw Liz disappear into a room and shut the door behind her once downstairs. He paused outside to listen.
********************************************************************************************************************
Enjoy!! :twisted:
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 5 27/06

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hello!! Thanks all so much for your feedback, glad you're liking this still. I'm only dropping in a short part this time but I think you'll all love it anyway!

angiebrenna I agree, it is playing with fire.
begonia9508 Yeah Jeff isn't such a likable character in this.
cupcake_55 Thanks, and yes, Max finding out that Liz isn't a virgin will be soon. No Jeff doesn't have anything better to do than spy on her.
zaneri1 You are probably right about Max realising first. And yes, what did Jeff expect?? haha :lol:
dreamon You are welcome!
Alien_Friend Thank you and you can expect more hot parts. :lol:

Chapter 6

“Sit down.” Jeff ordered Liz and she did as she was told, sitting in a chair opposite her fathers desk where her mother was stood behind with her dad. She shifted uncomfortably, her body aching for Max’s touch, confusing to say the least because she couldn’t stand him really, but man was that guy talented with his hands and mouth.

“We’re concerned Elizabeth.” He dad began and she focused on him.

“We’re concerned about your relationship with Max.”

“What are you concerned about exactly?” She asked and her mother answered.

“You seemed to be quite serious with him honey.”

“Ok.” She replied and nodded. Her parents stared at her then her dad cleared his throat.

“Have you two had sex?”

“Why are you asking me that?” She gasped out and he frowned.

“Have you?”

“No!” She was telling the truth but they clearly didn’t believe her.

“Lizzie, we’re worried that you’re jumping into this relationship too quickly.”

“I haven’t slept with Max!” She said again and her dad got angry this time.

“There’s absolutely no need to lie to us Elizabeth, we’re not stupid, we were young once and what I just witnessed…well…” He huffed and Liz felt her own anger building.

“We haven’t had sex and what’s so different from you trying to get me to marry that other guy? That would be jumping into something too quick but you don’t seem to mind about that!”

“That’s completely different…” He dad began but she cut him off.

“It’s not different, what’s wrong with my relationship with Max?”

“There’s just no need to jump into a sexual relationship with someone at your age Lizzie…”

“I’m not in a sexual relationship with him!” She fumed and he shouted back at her.

“Don’t lie to me Elizabeth!”

It stunned Liz into silence, she couldn’t believe that they didn’t believe her when she was telling the truth and it was getting her into more trouble. She decided to try a different tactic in the hopes that this conversation would be over quicker.

“Ok fine. If that’s what you want to hear. We’ve slept together.” She lied and prayed that Max wasn’t eavesdropping on them.

Her mother gasped and her dad nodded.

“Right well now we know the truth we can deal with it.” He said and she frowned at him.

“What’s to deal with?”

“We can’t afford for you to have any…mistakes…” Her dad began and Liz frowned at them both, not believing what she was hearing.

“So you think that just because I’m sleeping with someone that I’m what? Going to get pregnant? I’m smarter than that.” She defended herself but they just glanced at one another and her dad sighed.

“Accidents happen and we can’t have that happen to us.”

“You mean you can’t have an unplanned pregnancy ruin your reputation.” She snorted, crossing her arms.

“That’s not what I said.” He dad began but she shook her head standing up, ready to leave.

“Like you said, I’m not stupid either, all you’re worried about is you reputation. I’m a good daughter, I do everything you tell me to do!” She made her way to the door but her father stopped her.

“We have a deal in place Elizabeth!”

“Yes and I’m honouring that deal father.” She replied, feeling the prick of tears in her eyes. She didn’t want them to see how they were getting to her so she turned to the door.

“May I be excused now?” She asked and waited for the reply. Her parents both sighed and her dad’s voice sounded softer this time.

“Yes you may.”

She exited the room quickly, making her way to the front door and walking out into the sunshine, a tear escaping her eye. She was surprised to see Max standing next to her car, waiting for her with a door open.

She quickly entered the car and he made his way round to his side and drove away from her house.
She didn’t want to know how much Max had heard, which no doubt he had heard most of the argument because he wouldn’t have known to get her car ready. She looked out the window and tried to stop the tears from falling. The last thing she needed was Max to torment her about being a cry baby when they went back to school, but she couldn’t stop the onslaught of memories of the deal she’d made with her parents and the reason behind them.

Flashback.
“Come on Liz, it feels great!”
“I don’t know.”
“Just do it, it’s harmless fun!”
“I’m not sure.”
“Don’t be such a loser Liz, I’m doing it!”
“Ok, pass me some.”

Flashback 2
“Jump in Lizziebeth.”
“It’s glowing Ser.”
“No it’s not, get in.”
“Should we drive?”
“Oh course! It’s totally safe, I’ve done it millions of times.”
“Wow, you must be really good at this.”
“I’m the best. Let’s go.”

End Flashback.

“Are you ok?” Max quiet voice filtered through her memories, forcing them away and Liz to take a quick glance at his profile as he drove.

He was staring straight ahead at the road.

“Yeah.” She whispered and swiped at a stray tear as she went to looking back out of the window. He drove aimlessly toward the desert and when Liz directed him to a bunch of rocks and told him to stop, he did.

She got out and began climbing the rocks, a favourite place to be since she was a child, and Max followed her to the top of the rocks. They stood looking out over the desert, the sun beginning to get lower in the sky.

“How much did you hear?” She asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Most of it.” He answered honestly and she frowned.

“Eavesdropping is rude you know.”

“Not when the people are shouting loud enough for me to hear a mile away it isn’t.” He replied and she rolled her eyes.

“Do you have an answer for everything?”

“Yes actually.” His answer just irritated her more, who did Max Evans think he was, acting like gods gift to women? Strolling around like he owned everything and everyone.

“Do you make it a hobby to piss me of on a daily basis or is it just my luck?” She fumed at him and he frowned at her.

“You’re angry at me?” He seemed confused and it served to make her angrier.

“Yes! You walk around like you own the god-damned planet and everything on it!”

“Do I?” He replied and she saw red, her voice rising and pointing her finger at Max’s body.

“You think that just because you’re probably the most attractive guy at school that every woman should just fall at your feet! That’s why you keep asking me to sleep with you! I turn it down and you get aggravated because you expect me to just want to sleep with you like every other woman!” She shouted and his eyebrow rose at her.

She was angry, fuming, at her dad, at herself, at her mother and at Max. She didn’t really know what she was ranting about, she just felt better for screaming at someone who deserved a bit of a telling off.

“I’m ‘probably’ the hottest guy at school? Just probably?”

She gave a short scream of frustration. This man was going to kill her, with a variation of sexual frustration and annoyance, he was definitely going to be the death of her.

“You see? You can’t have a serious conversation with you Max! You’re so damned infuriating, arrogant and…and…!”

“What’s this really about Liz? You’re not angry at me because I’m infuriating and arrogant and whatever else you were going to accuse me of being. This is about what your dad said back there.” The man was too perceptive for his own good and it did nothing to stop her temper.

“You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about!” She spat back at him and he shook his head.

“Obviously I do or you wouldn’t be so defensive about it Liz. Tell me what the real problem is, let it all out.” He was trying to be a friend, trying to help but she was lost in her own anger.

“You are my problem Max! You and your self-absorbed self! You turned me down, remember! And what my father said has nothing to do with you at all, just because you’ve been my pretend boyfriend for a couple of days does not make you an expert in what my father says that affects me…”

“Are you ever going to shut up?” He interrupted her and she frowned at him.

“Fuck you Max!” She shouted at him and he smiled.

“You know I would love to Liz.”

“I give up. Take me back.” She demanded as she started climbing down the rocks. The sun was setting as they climbed back into the car and as Max was driving back towards Roswell he glanced at Liz beside him.

“You want me to take you home?”

“No. You can drop me off where I direct you.” She replied shortly and directed him through Roswell, past where she lived and into the other side of town. They finally stopped outside a bar, one that didn’t look too clean cut like Liz was either. Max frowned.

“You’re not going in there are you?”

“Yes. Thanks for the ride, I’ll get a cab home or something.” She replied as she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out the car. Max jumped out, stopping her.

“Liz, drinking isn’t going to help and this place doesn’t look that safe.”

“I’ll be fine Max. Just go home.” She walked away from him and entered the bar. Max hurried to lock the car and ran in after her, he wouldn’t let her be there alone.
******************************************************************************************************************
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 6 10/07

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi all!! Sorry I've been absent for a while, had a bit of a busy time recently and writing and posting tends to schedule around the little person running around my house all day who is my priority. :D So now I'm back, I see some people probably haven't had a notification that I post the last chapter but hopefully they'll get one for this new chapter...if not then they are going to be missing out on some good...developments between Liz and Max. :twisted: I've decided that I'll leave the response to feedback this time and just get straight on with the chapter...bit disappointed that my little hint of what Liz's issue with Max is all about seemed to be missed but never mind, it'll be reealed a bit more in this next part. It's not a long post as I wanted to tease you all a bit :lol: Here it is, thanks for all your feedback so far, I love it!!

Chapter 7

Inside was dark and loud music pumped through the room. Liz smiled, feeling at home and walked towards the bar. The big guy behind the bar gave a toothless grin as she approached.

“Well well, Parker, nice to see ya.” He growled out and she smiled.

“Hey Foster.”

“Thought this weren’t ya scene anymore.” He leaned on the bar towards her to be heard over the music and she shrugged,

“Never leaving this place behind.” She ordered a beer and wasn’t too surprised to see Max arrive next to her.

“I thought I said go home.” She took a long drink of her beer and he frowned.

“I may be all those things you called me but I’m not an asshole, I won’t leave you here by yourself.” She looked at him for a minute, surprised that he seemed almost concerned about her. She finally ordered him a beer and two shots for them.

“Liz I’m up for drinking and having a good time but you haven’t eaten since lunch, you’ll be wasted by eight.” He warned and she smiled as she picked up her shot and saluted him with it.

“That is the plan.” She threw the shot back and winced as it burned on the way down. Max shrugged and threw his back too.

“Foster!” She suddenly shouted and the guy behind the bar came over to her.

“Is Kelly in?”

“Sure, she’s upstairs, go on up.” He motioned her to the door behind the bar that led out the back.

“I’ll be right back.” She told Max as she jumped up onto the bar, swung her legs over, not worrying too much that some of the guys in the bar got a good view up her dress, and jumped off the other side, walking out back and disappearing.
Max sipped his beer and waited anxiously for Liz to return, the guys in the bar were a little rough looking and whilst he’d been in his fair share of shady bars and clubs, he was slightly nervous in this one.

“Yo was that Parker?” A gravelly voice said behind Max and he turned around, coming face to face with a tall biker looking dude.

“You mean Liz?” Max asked and the guy nodded.

“Yeah, Lizzie Parker, was that her?”

“Oh yeah it was.” Max replied and the guy drank from his bottle, nodding and looking Max over.

“She your girl?”

“Uh yeah.” Max was beginning to get nervous when the guy held his hand out.

“I’m Sean, an old friend of Parker’s.” Max felt relief, glad he wasn’t about to be beat up or worse.

“Max.”

“I gotta buy you a drink dude.” He motioned for the barman.

“Why?” Max asked and Sean laughed.

“Anyone who can tame Parker enough to be her boyfriend and put up with her, deserves a drink.” He handed Max a new beer and Max accepted it with a nod.

“That’s true, she keeps me on my toes.”

“Or leads you around by your dick, I’m sure.” Sean corrected him and Max laughed.

“You know her well then.”

“Old friends, like I said.” Sean nodded and before Max could respond, they both spotted Liz coming out from the door. Max stopped breathing completely and beside him, Sean swore.

“You is one lucky man to be getting some of that.”

Liz had changed, evidently the reason she asked about Kelly was to borrow some more suitable clothes. Her sun dress had looked out of place in the bar but what she had changed into certainly fit in.

She was wearing jeans so tight they looked painted on, with rips in some places up the legs, and a tight fitting tank top made from black lace that also showed her black bra through it. When Max finally remembered to breathe he found her staring at him from the other side of the bar.

She saw the way Max was looking at her and it sparked a feeling in her stomach that made her want him even more. She smiled shyly at him as she pulled herself over the bar again and turned to Sean.

“Hi Sean.”

“Parker.” He said and grabbed her up in a hug and made Max so jealous he drank the rest of his beer and ordered another with three shots this time.

“Looking the same as always.” She said as they released and he shrugged. She took a drink of her beer and planted herself against the bar.

“Met Max over here.” Sean gestured to Max and she nodded, remembering their role they had to play, even if she was angry with him.

“So I see.” She accepted the shot Max gave her and passed one to Sean. They drank them back and that set the tone for the rest of the evening.

Two hours later, Liz was on her way to be completely wasted whilst Max was just buzzing. They were propping up the bar and Sean, joined by another friend, was telling Max all about Liz when she was younger. Turns out she wasn’t the uptight virgin he thought she was. Seems she was quite the rebel against her parents in her teens.

“Shut up Sean, Max doesn’t want to know anymore.” Liz giggled at him and Max put a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

“Keep going, I need all the dirt I can get on her, she’s too damn perfect at home for my liking.”

Liz bit Max’s hand when he said that and he yelped.

“No biting.” He growled, feeling his attraction towards her building. She winked at him and she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“I’ll save that for later then.” Max felt something jump at the prospect of what she meant even though deep down he knew she was too wasted to remember what she was saying tomorrow.

“I’ll look forward to it.”

“Hey Parker have you seen Serena lately?” Sean asked and Max felt Liz tense.

“Nope why?” She drank back another shot and even took Max’s shot away.

“I saw her a while ago. She gave me this to send to you but your parents wouldn’t give me the address so I’ve kept hold of it.” He dug around his pocket and pulled an extremely crumpled letter out. Liz took it with a shaky hand and shoved it in her back pocket, not reading it. She couldn’t read the letter just yet, not with Max around. She drank more to try and forget the letter that was burning a hole in her pocket.

It was soon time to go home, Liz was wasted and could barely walk in a line. Max wasn’t as drunk as Liz but wasn’t exactly sober either so he just managed to get them a cab to drive them home.

“I want more drink!” Liz moaned once they were in the cab.

“You’ve had enough.” Max replied and she frowned at him.

“Have not.”

“Have to.”

“Haven’t.”

“Have.”

“You can’t tell what me to do.” She slurred and frowned when the words muddled up, Max just laughed.

“If I could then I’d tell you to put that mouth of yours to better use.” He replied.

“Fuck you.” Came the slurred reply and he laughed again.

“Such a dirty mouth too, the possibilities.”

“Stop imagined…imagining…” She couldn’t get the words out right so she started again.

“Stop having sex with me in your head!” She accused him and he shook his head.

“Make me.”

“Stop.” She moaned at him, moving closer to him to slap his shoulder.

“Fine, you aren’t that good anyway.” He teased and she looked shocked for a minute.

“I am!”

“Are you? Prove it.”

“No, you rejected me, you don’t get a second go.” She huffed and he frowned.

“I didn’t.”
“Did.”
“When?”
“That time.”
“What time?”
“That time, when it was that thing.”
“You aren’t making sense.”
“Am.”
“When?” He asked frustrated, surely he’d remember turning Liz down, because he wouldn’t have turned her down in the first place.

“At that party.” She had her arms crossed and was looking out the window.

“When?”

“I don’t remember properly!”

“What did I do then? How did I reject you?”

“I asked you out and you said sure.” She threw her hands up as if to indicate the problem was there but he couldn’t connect the dots.

“How was that a rejection? I said yes! But I don’t remember saying yes to you.”

“Then you came to our date with another girl!”

“When?”

“Max will you stop saying when!” She almost shouted as the cab came to a stop and they got out. They walked around the house to the garden behind it and Liz let them into the summer house.

“I’ll stay here tonight or my parent’s will freak at me for being drunk.” She explained as she left the lights off and opened a cupboard to pull out a bottle of vodka. She took a drink and Max grabbed her hands. Put the bottle on the counter and turned her to face him.

“I never did that to you Liz. I’d remember if I did!”

“Did what?”

“Came to our date with another girl! I’m not that much of a dick.”

“Well you did.” She huffed and he shook his head.

“Try and remember when you asked me out.”

She thought for a while and finally said,

“Cat woman.”

Max frowned at her, surely the drink was taking over and she was imagining things.

“Cat woman?”

“Yes, I was cat woman.” She replied and he sighed.

“Let’s get you to bed, you’re wasted.”

“I was cat woman!” She insisted and he nodded.

“Ok.”

“When I asked you, I was cat woman.” She insisted again and this time he stopped, vaguely remembering a party on campus when a girl in a cat woman costume came onto him in the kitchen.

“At the costume party? That was you?” He asked surprised, he hadn’t known Liz was even at that party. Usually Michael and Liz went to the same parties but Michael hadn’t made it that time so Max just assumed Liz wasn’t there.

“Yep that was meeeee.” She sing-songed and grabbed the bottle off the counter, taking a long sip from it.

“I asked you to meet me the next night at that party Michael’s friend was throwing, and you turned up with Pam.” She murmured, avoiding eye contact with him and he saw for the first time that despite being drunk, her eyes were showing how much that hurt her. To see him with Pam when she had been waiting for him. The guarded Liz Parker had let her guard down to ask him out and he’d screwed up, unintentionally.

“Liz I…” He paused, it wasn’t really his fault it had happened but he knew it would just sound like excuses to her, if she remembered this at all tomorrow. Instead he took the bottle from her and took a long drink, feeling the alcohol buzzing around his body.
They sat down on the sofa in the living room, looking out at the huge swimming pool in her garden and just shared the bottle. Passing it back and forth in the dark, the moon the only source of light, in silence. They’d both been silently drinking for a while when Liz moved her head to look at him, sitting next to her.

“You never have a girlfriend for that long.” She stated and he turned to her.

“I know.”

“Why?”

“Why?” He questioned and she nodded, passing him the bottle.

“Yeah why? You’re hot, smart, funny sometimes…” She began and he smirked at her, making her blush and feel hot.

“Well you are, you know you are. I’m just wondering why girls don’t last with you.” She shrugged it off, snatching the bottle back. Max shook his head and shrugged too, feeling more drunk by the minute.

“Just don’t. I get bored I guess.”

“You need someone who is gunna stipulate…I mean simulate…I mean…” She paused, trying to say the word correctly and Max laughed at her.

“You mean stimulate?”

“Yes that’s it! You need someone to stipulate…stipulate…”

“Stimulate.” He provided.

“What you said. You need someone who can do that to you. Keep you on your toes.” She pointed at him and he nodded, forgetting that they didn’t like each other too much, and leaned towards her slouching figure.

“Someone to stimulate me? Sounds like exactly what I need right now.” He whispered in her ear and she turned her head to look at him from mere inches away.

“Are you a good stimulator Liz?” He asked in a deliciously sexy voice that had Liz’s body tightening in response. Liz heard her brain shout say no, you know where he’s heading with this but she couldn’t stop herself.

“I’m an excellent stipulator.” She whispered back and he smiled at her, his hand took the bottle off her and placed it on the floor as he leaned over her.

“Stimulator.”

“That’s what I said.” She insisted, her heart beating a little too fast at his proximity.

“Looks like I need to show you exactly how to stimulate someone Liz, since you can’t pronounce it.” He lowered his face and kissed feather-light kisses on her collar bone. Liz knew that she’d regret this in the morning because she knew she couldn’t stop him, liked the way he was making her feel too much, but as she tried to tell him to stop, his hand ran up her thigh and grabbed her waist. Making a breathy moan escape her throat as she tipped her head back, giving him access to her throat.

Max took the opportunity and moved his kisses to her neck, sucking gently on her pulse, causing a louder moan to escape her mouth, making his body tighten in response.

He felt her hands travel up his back and he moved his kisses up her throat to her mouth, pausing to look into her dark brown eyes.

“I can’t stop.” He whispered to her and she frowned at him.

“Don’t.” She barely whispered back before she closed the gap between them and kissed him fully on the lips.
*******************************************************************************************************
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 7 29/07

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi everyone!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to update but I'm here with a new part for you! :D Enjoy! Thanks for all the feedback, I love seeing hat you guys think! :)

Chapter 8

“I can’t stop.” He whispered to her and she frowned at him.

“Don’t.” She barely whispered back before she closed the gap between them and kissed him fully on the lips. Max hand moved to hold her head, pulling her closer to kiss her more as their mouths opened, letting their tongues meet.

Liz moaned into his mouth and found herself pushing him back against the sofa, moving to settle on his lap, her legs either side of his body and pushing herself tight against him.

Max moaned beneath her and she smiled inside. They kissed full of passion and a hunger they both didn’t know they had and when air became an issue, Max trailed kisses down her neck causing Liz to groan at the sparks of electricity pulsing through her.
She couldn’t think properly and her body was acting by itself as she ground her hips on his and felt him hard for her. Her hands tried unbuttoning his shirt but her fingers wouldn’t work so she simply pulled the shirt until the buttons popped off, revealing his toned, muscled body. He stopped kissing her to stare down at his ripped shirt and smirked at her.

“I knew you wanted me.”

“I want more.” She murmured as she started kissing his neck, moving down to his chest, kissing and licking as she went, listening to Max’s heavy breathing as he ran his fingers through her hair. She stopped kissing just above his belly button, glancing up at him to see the hunger in his eyes as she worked his trousers undone and pulled them down.

She stood up, staggering in the process and pulled her lacy top off, throwing it across the room before peeling her jeans down her legs. She smiled at Max as he took in the sight of her in her bra and underwear. She moved towards him, settling on his lap again and kissed him long and hard. She felt him growing beneath her and as they kissed again, she moved a hand between them and into Max’s boxers to stroke him. When her fingers touched him, he jumped and gasped, looking at her and she moved her hand up and down his hardness.

“Shit Liz…” He groaned and she moved her hand quicker as she began kissing him again. Max’s hand moved from her butt to rub over her breast, feeling the hard nipple under the material and making Liz groan loudly. Listening to her moan as he moved his hand over her nipple, feeling the shocks from her hand as it stroked him closer to the edge, he moved his other hand to rub her between her legs, feeling the wet heat there.

“God Liz…so hot.” He groaned and she moved her hips forward slightly, encouraging him to end the ache between her thighs.

“More.” She murmured quickly as her hand got quicker and Max did as she said. He moved her panties to the side to dip a finger into her heat, feeling the wet heat there.

She moved again so his finger went deeper and suddenly as Max was thrusting his hips into Liz’s hand, she was riding his fingers, both moaning as they began to close in on their explosions.

“Max…please…” She begged and when he used his thumb to circle her nub, she exploded, shuddering over and over, moaning his name and that was all it took to make him explode.

“God Liz…I want you.” He whispered into her forehead as she came down from her high, breathing heavily. She kissed him again, hands roaming his body as she felt his hands running up her back.

“Max…more…” She groaned as she wiggled herself over him, making him grow hard again. He grabbed her hips to keep her still as he looked into her dark eyes.

“You’re going to kill me if you keep doing that.” He warned quietly and she nodded,

“I need it…” She moaned and he groaned himself, lifting her up and twisting them so she was laying on the sofa, him on top. She immediately wrapped her legs around him, bringing the tip of him close to her heat. He held back.

“We need protection.” He said and she nodded, unwrapping her legs.

“Get some quick.” She ordered and he jumped up, stumbling a little from all the alcohol as he grabbed his trousers and pulled his wallet out to retrieve the condom he kept there.

It took just a couple of minutes to get it and when he turned back to Liz, he found her with her eyes closed.

“Liz?” He shook her shoulder but she didn’t respond, she’d fallen asleep. He sighed and chucked the condom on the table.

Liz became aware of the sun shining through the window because of the heat on her back. She opened her eyes, squinting against the sun light and groaned as her stomach flipped. She pushed herself up slowly and looked around. She was in the guest room in the summerhouse, she remembered being in the summer house last night with Max but not being in the bedroom.

Then it hit her, the memories from last night. Straddling Max on the sofa, kissing…touching…stroking him…his fingers inside her…explosions and then…blank…

“Oh god.” She groaned as she flopped back down on the bed. She’d definitely had some fun with Max last night but she was pretty certain they hadn’t had sex. She listened to the birds outside and realised she couldn’t hear any movement from the rest of the summer house, not that it was that big, it consisted of a large living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

She sat up, looking around for some clothes and noticed a note on the bedside cabinet. She grabbed it and read it slowly, trying to ignore the headache forming behind her eyes.

Liz,
Gone to have a shower and get changed. Don’t hide away in here all day. I’ll drop a clean change of clothes off for you.
Max

She smiled, it was kind of sweet that he’d thought to get her some clean clothes for her to go back into the house with. It’s like he knew that if her parents caught her in the outfit last night, they wouldn’t approve.

They would only assume she was going back to her old ways anyway and that was something she didn’t need.
Since Max was clearly still at the house changing or showering, that must mean he’d already dropped her clothes off, so they must be in the living room. She got out of bed, pausing to glance in the mirror on the vanity table. She looked rough, dark circles under her eyes, her hair was messy and she looked a little green she thought.
She was still in her bra and panties so she went through to the living room, peeking around the door as she went, when she couldn’t see Max anywhere she went in and looked around for her clothes. She frowned when she couldn’t see any anywhere, standing there looking around she jumped when Max’s voice sounded right behind her.

“Now that’s what I like to see in the morning.”

She spun around and immediately winced at the dizziness in her head. Max stood there in new clothes, hair damp from a shower, holding a pile of clothes for her in his hands. Liz looked at his hands, remembering what they had done to her the night before and it caused a reaction between her legs.

“Hangover?” He asked, his eyes running over her body appreciatively.

“Slightly. Can I have my clothes?” She held her hand out and he smirked.

“Now why would you want to get dressed? I think you’re fine like you are.”

“You would think that. Give them to me please.” She said and he sighed, holding them out to her.

“Damn and I was hoping I’d get a repeat of last night.”

She took the clothes and resisted the urge to cover herself up, Max would only tease her about it if she did. She left to have her shower and once showered and changed into the shorts and tank top Max had got her for her, she went back out to the living room. Max was waiting on the sofa for her.

“Listen Max, about last night…” She began as she sat on the coffee table in front of him.

“I can’t believe that happened, I don’t normally…well anyway, I know it was just the alcohol or whatever and I’m not expecting anything from you so let’s just pretend it never happened ok?” She spoke quickly and without giving him a chance to say anything she grabbed the clothes from last night and fled the summer house in favour or hiding out in her bedroom. She never noticed the letter that fell from the back pocket of the jeans.

“Hi honey.” Nancy greeted Liz when she came downstairs a while later. Max was sitting outside reading the newspaper.

“Hi mum.”

“Everything ok?”

“Sure.” She replied, still angry at her parents from yesterday.

“Ok well, your father and I were thinking that we should invited Max’s parents over for dinner.”

“What? Why?” Liz almost choked on the sip of water she’d just had.

“To get to know them, introduce ourselves. If you and Max are so in love I think it’s a good reason to meet his family. They must want to meet us?” Nancy said frowning at her.

“Oh yes sure, of course they do, I just didn’t think it would be this soon.” Liz tried to sound normal but inside she was freaking out.

“Great well, they must love you so it would be a lovely evening. Get Max to invite them over on Friday night, around six.” Nancy left the room and Liz ran out to Max.

“We have a problem.” She said straight away and Max’s eyebrows rose in question.

“My parents want to meet yours.”

“Say no.” Came the blunt reply and she frowned.

“I can’t! You know what my parents will think.”

“So? I’m not involving my parents.”

“We have to! If we don’t then my dad will be on the phone to my future husband within seconds.” She whispered angrily at him and he leaned forward towards her.

“And what am I supposed to tell them? I haven’t mentioned that I have a girlfriend, they won’t believe me.”

“I don’t know Max but we have to get them round for dinner.” She insisted and he sighed.

“I didn’t agree to this at the start, this is my family you’re asking me to lie to. You might be fine lying to your parents but I won’t to mine.”

She sat back shocked, why was he angry with her?

“Ok, I’ll let them know at dinner that your parents can’t make it.” She said quietly and stood up and walked away.

Liz spent the rest of her day in her room and she assumed spent it in the garden.

Around 5.30pm there was a knock on her bedroom door an hour later. Liz sat up and put her book down, calling for whoever it was to come in. Max’s dark head popped round the door.

“Hey.”

“Hi, what’s up?” She asked and he closed the door behind him.

“I forgot to give this to you earlier, you dropped it.” He held out a white, crumpled envelope, which she took, remembering who it was from.

She turned it over in her hands and stared at it. Max shifted on his feet.

“Do you want me to go whilst you read it?” He asked and she nodded.

“I’ll go down stairs, your brother just turned up.” She nodded.

“I’ll read this then be down for dinner.” He left and she ripped the envelope open.

Dear Lizzie,
I can’t go on like this! You were my best friend in the whole world and even you’ve deserted me. I expected it off everyone else but not you. I thought you’d be the one person that understood what I was going through and would be there for me but I was wrong!
I’ve sent 35 letters to your house, that’s one letter a month begging you to write back or come see me, anything! But I get no reply and haven’t seen or heard from you in three years. Yes three! That’s how long it’s been since you turned me in and turned your back on me. I could have forgiven you for turning me in, I would have forgiven you but not now. You’re just like your parents and I hate them for turning you into that person we tried so hard to stop you being. And I hate you for leaving me. I hope you can live with this for the rest of your life. I hope it makes you unhappy forever, make you feel just like I have these past years.
Whatever happens to me now will be your fault Liz, I hope you remember that.
Serena

Liz’s blood ran cold as she read the letter again and again. She felt the hate emanating from the letter, from her best friend who wrote the letter. She felt every single word and it hurt. She must have been reading it for ten minutes before it clicked. 35 letters? She’d never received one, let alone thirty-five. So where were they?
***************************************************************************************************************
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 8 15/08

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi guys!! Here with a new update, which I've been trying to post for weeks now but as I'm sure you all know, the site was down :( but it's back up and running now so yay! :D I'll skip the feedback and gt straight to the next part! Enjoy!!

Chapter 9

Liz’s blood ran cold as she read the letter again and again. She felt the hate emanating from the letter, from her best friend who wrote the letter. She felt every single word and it hurt. She must have been reading it for ten minutes before it clicked. 35 letters? She’d never received one, let alone thirty-five. So where were they?

She got up, slipped her feet into her flip flops and went downstairs. She felt the first tears of her anger escape her eyes on the way down and as she entered the dining room where everyone was gathered her eyes landed on her father. He was stood talking to Alex and Max, whilst Isabel and her mother were sat talking quietly on the other side of the room. Isabel was the first to glance up as she walked in and spoke.

“Liz what’s wrong?” She got up with Nancy and made her way towards her.

“Honey, what’s the matter?” Her mother asked concerned and Liz looked at her.

“Where are they?”

“Where’s what dear?” Nancy looked confused and Liz just showed her the letter. When Nancy read it she went white.

“Where are the other letters?” Liz asked angrily and Nancy shook her head.

“We…your father thought it best…” She began and Liz snatched the letter off her and walked away. She strode up to her father, Max noticing her upset as she approached.

“Liz?” He asked and she ignored him, pushing past Alex she planted herself in front of her dad.

“Where are the letters?” She asked and he frowned.

“What letters sweetheart?”

“Don’t sweetheart me! Where are the letters Serena sent me?” She shouted and Max looked around confused as Alex shook his head and Isabel gasped.

“Lower your voice Elizabeth.” Her dad warned and she shook her head.

“Where are they?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He denied but she shoved the letter in his face.

“You’re lying!! Mum already gave it away. Now tell me where are they?” She shouted again and this time Alex grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her back a little.

“Calm down Lizzie.” He said calmly and she shook him off.

“Stay out of this Alex.”

“Elizabeth I suggest you calm down now.” Her dad warned and she stared at him.

“Tell me where they are. That’s all I want.” She almost begged and he stood up straight.

“They were destroyed.”

“Why?” She asked in shock, tears clouding her vision.

“You didn’t need distracting whilst you were getting yourself back together. That girl was a nuisance.” He replied and Liz sobbed openly.

“She needed help! She needed me to help her and…” She began but he cut her off.

“And we know exactly what would have happened. How many times did you try to help her Liz? How many times were you at the hospital with her because she overdosed? You have more important things to be worrying about!”

“More important than her life? It’s people like you that made her that way!” She sobbed and he shouted then.

“And it’s people like me that save important lives like yours, from being ruined by people like her! Don’t you forget that Elizabeth!”

“How can I forget when you remind me all the time! You remind me every day that you own me! That I can’t do anything for myself!”

“I’d quit whilst you’re ahead, young lady.” He growled and she shook her head, tears running down her face.

“I’m not a young lady, I’m an adult, I should be making my own decisions, not yours.”

“You can’t make your own decisions Elizabeth, that much we already know!” He shouted at her and she flinched.

“I’m not yours!” She shouted back and he grabbed her arms, pulling her close.

“You are mine Elizabeth! Just remember who stopped you going to jail back then! I will not let you ruin your life for that waste of space!”

“I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me since then, all I want now is to read the letters.” She begged and he pushed her away.

“They’re gone and you won’t mention that name in this house anymore.”

“They weren’t yours to throw away!” She shouted again.

“She’s so angry in this letter and she thinks I’ve just ignored her all this time! If anything happens to her I’ll blame you for the rest of my life!” She said furiously and he just smiled at her.

“Are you finished?” He asked calmly and she frowned.

“Good, then go freshen up, apologise to our guests and sit down with us for dinner.” He continued, speaking to her like she was five and had just thrown a temper tantrum. She glanced to one side of her dad and saw the sympathy in Max’s warm eyes and she knew if she did what her dad told her now then she’d never be able to do anything she wanted. She wiped her tears away and looked at her dad.

“No, I won’t.”

“Excuse me?” Her dad sputtered and she saw from the corner of eye, Max smile.

“You’re in the wrong this time, I won’t do it.” She turned around and left the room before she burst into tears again. When had her dad gotten so ruthless and mean?

As she climbed the stairs she heard her dad shout her name and then her mothers voice begging him to leave her alone. Liz ran to her room and sat crossed-legged on her bed to read the letter again. A few minutes later someone knocked on her door, which she ignored until the door opened and Isabel came in. She perched on the bed and rubbed Liz’s knee affectionately.

“You ok?” She asked and Liz shook her head, still staring at the letter in her hands.

“If you’re here to tell me that my parents care about me and only did this to protect me then save it. I don’t want to hear it.”

“Whilst that is true, it’s not what I came up here for. I wanted to make sure you were ok. I care about you Liz, Alex does too, a lot and that’s why we want to get you out of here.” Isabel said sweetly and Liz looked up at her sister-in-law confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Alex and Max are waiting downstairs for us.” Isabel smiled as she got up and went to Liz’s closet.

“What for?” Liz sniffled and Isabel started pulling out clothes and looking the over.

“We’re going out. Just us, on a double date.” Isabel beamed at her as she held up a black dress.

“I don’t feel like going out Izzy.” Liz retorted but Isabel shook her head.

“I don’t care. We’re letting the guys spoil us tonight, they’re making the plans and all we have to do is turn up looking beautiful. As usual.” She held up a deep red dress and nodded in approval.

“Get this on and I’ll do your hair and make-up.” Isabel instructed, throwing the dress at Liz and then moving to her dressing table to assess Liz’s make-up. Liz reluctantly did as requested, grateful for them to be trying to help her.
Half an hour later both girls walked downstairs. Thankfully her parents were no where in sight but Alex and Max stood waiting at the front door for them. Alex whistled as they stepped off the last step.

“Wow you two look amazing.” He said as she kissed his wife’s lips. Liz smiled awkwardly at Max as he stared at her, remembering their awkward day avoiding each other.

“You look amazing Liz.” He said quietly and she blushed.

“Right, let’s go ladies.” Alex said and he and Max ushered the girl outside to the waiting car.

Max drove and Liz realised they were heading out of Roswell.

“Where are we going?” She asked from the backseat next to Isabel.

“Albuquerque. There’s an amazing Italian restaurant there, it’s the best.” Max assured them. They drove mostly in silence and Liz could see Max glancing back at her from his rear-view mirror every so often. When he pulled up to the restaurant they all got out. Max came and took Liz’s hand, entwining their fingers as he led them all inside.

Once seated at their table, Liz looked at the menu, feeling the weight of everyone’s stares. Clearing her throat and not taking her eyes of the menu she spoke to them all.

“Quit staring at me, I’m fine, I’m not going to have a breakdown here.” When no one spoke she sighed and looked up, meeting the gaze of her worried brother.

“I’m fine!” She insisted, even though she wasn’t, but Alex wasn’t convinced.

“I’ve never seen you that upset Liz. He really got to you.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She said quietly and Max spoke up beside her.

“I’m here when you want to talk about it.” He took her hand and gave it a squeeze as Isabel spoke.

“Let’s enjoy a nice normal double date with no drama. Let Liz have her privacy honey.” She said to Alex and leaned in to kiss him.

They spent the next few minutes ordering their meals and when the waiter had disappeared, Alex excused himself to speak to a friend he had spotted across the restaurant, taking Isabel with him.

“You want to talk about it?” Max asked her quietly and she smiled.

“Not now no. But thanks Max, that’s sweet of you.”

“I’m sorry about earlier.” He said and she nodded.

“Me too.”

“It’s just, you want to act like it never happened but we nearly had…” He began but she cut him off, checking that Alex and Izzy were still across the room.

“I know what nearly happened but lets be honest Max, it’s not like you wanted to sleep with me right?”

“Huh? Well yeah, right, it’s you after all. Liz the virgin.” He dismissed with a wave of his hand.

“You know you don’t have to make it sound like a fate worse than death.” She bristled and he shrugged at her.

“It would be for me.” If only she knew the truth, he thought.

“Thanks Max.” She was insulted with that and he smiled at her.

“It’s ok, you can’t help it.”

“You know what? Some people don’t find it repulsive to sleep with me!” She defended angrily and Max looked doubtful.

“Really? And who would that be then? I thought you were a virgin.”

“I’m not a virgin Max, you should have guessed that last night.” She began and he shrugged again.

“Just because you let me finger you doesn’t mean anything. Prove to me who has slept with you.”

She suddenly realised that revealing Michael was against their deal, they had agreed not to tell anyone about their little arrangement.

“I don’t see why that’s any of your business, all you need to know is that I’m not a virgin and someone actually likes sleeping with me. So you can quit being an asshole about it!” She whispered furiously at him.

He studied her for a second, then glanced behind her quickly before putting his hands on either side of her face and whispering back to her.

“You’re so hot when you’re angry.” He kissed her softly then, teasing her lips a little with his tongue and when she began to respond, Alex’s voice broke them apart.

“Get a room you two.” He chuckled as he helped Isabel sit down and sat down himself. Liz felt herself blush and Max smiled at her.

Their drinks came just then, wine for all to go with their meals. As Liz had just taken a sip of her wine, Alex spoke to Max.

“Do you look your mother Max?”

“Yes why?” He asked confused and Liz frowned with Isabel.

“I figured. So I’m guessing that couple approaching is your parents then?” He nodded behind Max and Liz and she froze. Max’s parents? Here? Oh dear god, what were they going to do?
Behrgirl21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Being Miss Perfect (UC/CC Mi/L M/L Adult)Chapter 9 29/10

Post by Behrgirl21 »

Hi Everyone!!! I'm back with a new part! I hve to tell you though that the next part may take longer to get to you, I still have a few things I need to fix in it and a couple of nights ago I broken my wrist!! :roll: As you can imagine, it's quite painful and the cast makes typing very very very slow! So that's why the next chapter after this will take a while to gt to you all. If only you knew how long it's taken me to type this and the response to your feedback!! :lol: But thank you all so much for the great feedback! I love it and ope you enjoy the next part!!! Elle xxx

Feedback!

begonia9508 - Thank you and yes he doesn't think she can endure life and it's problems. Tut tut Mr Parker!
pandas2001 - haha yes they did want to keep hisparents out of it, so it makes it more interesting for them to involve his parents doesn't it? I think everyone figured out that it wasn't going to be straight forward for Liz and Max. Thanks though!
Alien_Friend - Uh Oh in deed, very awkward. Thanks and I'm glad I got to update too!
angiebrenna - I'm glad you see that Alex and Isabel are more accepting of Liz than her jackass...I mean dad :lol: And I'm not going to give anything away obviously, :twisted: , but if I was reading this then I'd be hoping that Max will pull through for Liz too. :P
HypnotiqBlueEyes - Thank you Sarah!! Very lovely of you!! I'm glad you "absolutely loved" Max and liz at the restaurant, it was fun to write!! I'm hurrying back for you my dear, and hope you like the meet and greet with his parents too!! :P
Michelle17 - thanks
HypnotiqBlueEyes - Two feedback!! I'm sensing you're really impatient to get the next part :lol: Love it.
discospider - Welcome!! Love when new readers come along!! I'm so glad you're in love with my fic!! :lol: Thanks so much for the compliments!!

Chapter 10.

Max’s parents? Here? Oh dear god, what were they going to do?

Max spun around in his seat, along with Liz, to see a couple walking towards them, smiles on their faces.

Alex was right, you couldn’t deny that Max was the image of his mother, she was beautiful and yet he also resembled his father too. They got close enough to talk without upsetting other people in the restaurant.

“Max, sweetie! I couldn’t believe it was you!” His mother said beaming at her son and Liz felt herself smile. She could tell Mrs Evans was lovely already. They came to a stop and Max stood up to kiss his mothers cheek and hug his father.

“Mum, dad, what are you doing here?” He asked surprised, glancing at Liz, then Alex and Isabel.

“We were about to ask you the same thing son. Thought you were in Roswell helping a friend?” His dad said and Liz tried not to react to it, knowing Alex was listening.

“Uh yeah I am in Roswell, we just came out here for dinner.” He turned to the table and gestured to Alex and Isabel.

“This is Alex Parker and his wife Isabel.” He introduced them and they stood up to shake hands with his parents.

“It’s great to meet you both.” Alex said enthusiastically and the Evans smiled and nodded in return. Mrs. Evans then looked to Liz, who was trying to disappear in her chair.

“And this is your friend you’re helping?” She asked innocently and Liz sighed, this was it, their cover would be blown, Max didn’t want to lie to his family and involve them so he’d tell them the truth and Alex would be witness so he’d tell their parents.

“Well yes, this is Elizabeth Parker, Alex’s sister.” He took her hand to help her stand and before she could shake the Evans’ hands he spoke again.

“I am helping her out but I had hoped to reveal this surprise to you in a different way, by bringing her to the house next week.” He began and Liz was confused.

“What surprise dear?” Mrs Evans asked confused and Mr Evans simply smiled like he knew what was going to be said next.

“Well, I wanted to surprise you by bringing my girlfriend home to meet you both.” He gestured to Liz as he spoke, smiling at her and wrapping an arm around her waist.

Liz was shocked to say the least, Max had kept their cover and he was lying to his parents. She felt so guilty yet so appreciative of him. Who knew Max Evans could be so loyal.

“Girlfriend? Well this is a surprise! We had no idea you were seeing anyone.” Mrs Evans sputtered and Max simply nodded.

“Well we’ve just been taking it slow and getting to know each other but it’s getting serious and Liz’s parents wanted to meet me this week so I thought I would bring her over next week to meet you.” He explained and they nodded.

“Well I can’t believe you waited this long to tell us, we’re thrilled for you both.” She beamed at her son and looked at Liz.

“It’s lovely to finally meet you Mrs Evans, Mr Evans.” Liz said sweetly, shocked when Mrs. Evans grabbed her in a hug, kissing her cheek.

“Lovely to meet you too Liz, you can call me Diane, my what a beautiful woman you are.” She gushed and Liz blushed as she let her go and Mr Evans shook her hand.

“My son has spectacular taste. Lovely to meet you, I‘m Philip.”

Liz smiled as Max put his arm around her again.

“So now you know we are coming next week.” He said and they nodded.

“Of course, I’ll make up the guest room for Liz to stay in.”

“Great. So what are you doing here?” He asked them and his dad spoke this time.

“Having a romantic meal before your brother gets back.”

“Well we shall leave you all to your meal and get back to ours. Lovely to meet you both.” Mr Evans nodded to Alex and Isabel who waved and Mrs Evans grabbed Liz’s hand affectionately.

“And we shall see you next week Liz, I’m looking forward to it.”

“Actually, Liz’s parents have invited you for dinner this Friday at their house.” Max said.

“Oh that would be lovely, we’ll be there. Call us tomorrow with the address.” Mrs Evans said and they waved their goodbyes before going back to their table across the restaurant.

Max and Liz sat down and he smiled at her.

“My mums a bit full on.” He said as a way of explanation.

“I see.” She said as she sipped her wine again.

“I didn’t know you had a brother.” She said quietly, as Alex and Isabel were talking to each other.

“Well he’s adopted and we don’t have the same surname so no one usually knows we’re related. We don’t tell people we’re related.” He explained but before she could ask anything else their food arrived.

They made small talk over dinner and by the end of dessert, Liz was feeling the buzz of the alcohol in her system. Max hadn’t drunk anything as he was driving but Liz was feeling pretty good at the moment. They stayed and talked for a while more and when they had paid and gotten back to the car Alex sighed.

“I better get my drunk wife home.” He said as Max started the drive back to Roswell.

“I’m not drunk!” Isabel protested, which made Liz giggle, which in turn made Isabel giggle.

“I rest my case.” Alex said to Max.

“Let’s go dancing!” Liz said from the back seat and Isabel only got an “Ohhhh yeah” out before Alex shook his head and told her she was going home.

“You just want me home to have your wicked way with me.” She said and Liz made a gagging noise.

“Ewww not in front of the sister please.”

“Well he does! He thinks he’s going to get lucky…” Isabel started and Liz suddenly shouted at Alex.

“Will you be angry if I push her out the car right now?”

“Oh Liz stop being dramatic, it’s not like you and Max don’t screw…” She began and Alex spoke this time.

“Not in front of the brother please! Or I might want to push Max out of the car.”

“Don’t be so over protective Alex. Remember what you were doing at Liz’s age?”

“Can he even remember that far back?” Liz snickered and Alex turned in his seat.

“It wasn’t that long ago, thank you!” He said to a laughing Isabel and Liz.

“You see what I have to put up with when these two get together Max?” Alex turned to Max for support, only to find Max laughing.

“You’re a traitor Max” Alex huffed and Isabel snorted,

“He’s just being wise, never go against the woman who has the ability to take away sex. That’s a guys number one rule.”

“Can we stop putting my sister and sex into the same conversation please!” Alex shouted and the girls just giggled all over again.

Alex then had to direct Max to his house where they dropped Alex and Isabel off.

“Have fun dancing!” Isabel said as she kissed Liz’s cheek and went into the house.

“Be good and we’ll see you tomorrow. Take care of my sister Max.” He warned as Liz kissed his cheek and Max nodded.

“Of course Alex.”

They drove off and headed towards town. Liz wanted to dance so Max willing did what she wanted. On the way he spoke up.

“Who is Serena?” Liz froze and realised that she couldn’t not tell him after what had happened back at home.

“She was my best friend.”

“What happened to her?”

“She’s in a psychiatric hospital.”

“Oh I’m sorry.” He said sympathetically. He pulled over besides a park and she shook her head.

“I’m not, it’s the best place for her.”
*********************************************************************************************************************
Next chapter: find out what exactly happened to Serena and Liz.