The RHSC (CC/Slash/UC, ADULT) - Chapter 16 The End- 4 Dec

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Tharos
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The RHSC (CC/Slash/UC, ADULT) - Chapter 15 - 3 Nov

Post by Tharos »

After another month, the entire town was surrounded by a twenty-six foot high perimeter of the lattice frame of Liz’s dome. There were no delays, the construction crews were working flat out with a sense of the importance of the project but no understanding of how they knew. The roads in and out of the town remained clear but materials were already in place for the construction of airlocks.

West Roswell High, the new building, was now fully open for business after the little cross universal incident that left it a burned out cinder and had to be demolished. It made it possible for the RHSC to have the first meeting in ages back in the privacy of their school, although this time it wasn’t in secret. Virtually everyone knew of the club, it’s purposes and fully accepted it.

It was with that, that Michael, Maria and the others all started to kit out the gym for their first meeting. Only Max and Liz weren’t present, and it was an absence that made Isabel and Serena constantly pace while looking out the window at the construction of the dome.

“Would you two relax. They’ll be fine and your making me nervous,” Kyle said.

“Hey, when you’re about to be an aunt then you can say that,” Isabel said.

Kyle immediately shut up when he saw the eyes of the two girls and went back to work.

“We should really be there,” Serena said.

“We should,” Isabel said.

Both turned to the door.

“Ah! Stop right there. Both your parents said to keep your crazy away. No ands ifs or buts about it,” Maria said.

“But I wanna see the cute little baby,” Serena said.

“You know, might not be cute. Some kids just aren’t photogenic at all,” Michael said as we worked away without looking up. Then he did look up when he felt many pairs of eyes on him. He saw every woman in the room looking at him with crossed arms and Alex trying to hold back a laugh with Kyle shook his head. Zan just looked completely terrified as his eyes darted between all the girls. “Hmmmm...let me put that another way...”

“Oh no. I think you said it perfectly. I am so not sleeping with you tonight,” Maria said.

“Oh but...” Michael said.

“Nah no way,” Maria said and turned her back on her boyfriend and looked up as a shadow crossed over the window. “You know, here’s what I don’t understand. If we’re building the dome, what’s the point of the little garden you guys brought back in time with you?” she asked.

“The plants are intended to create a new viable biosphere on Earth. However, it’ll take several months to propagate around the planet and even so, they generate twenty times the amount of oxygen than current plants and trees. Humans will need time to adapt or they’ll die from literally being suffocated by too much oxygen in the blood. Best guess, it’ll take ten generations for that to happen but Liz designed the domes to slowly adjust the internal environments so that’ll eventually match the exterior one,” Zan said.

“Uh...okay,” Maria said.

Just then, the Serena’s phone rang and both she and Isabel just stared at it.

“Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy...you think it’s a boy?” Serena asked Isabel.

“Well we wont know until you answer the frickin’ phone,” Isabel said.

Serena quickly answered the phone. “Mom? Is Liz...are they...what...” she asked without completing a sentence.

“Sere...!” Isabel said urgently.

“It’s a girl! We have a niece,” Serena said.

“Yes,” Isabel said.

Instantly, a few twenty dollar bills exchanged hands between the guys and Michael walked away from them with a big smile on his face. When Serena hung up the phone, she and Isabel hugged, and then kissed with their hands doing a little roaming before deciding what to start teaching their niece on how to mess with her father.

“You know...is it just me or are all of you feeling a little horny?” Isabel asked.

“Oh that’s just the instinct,” Zan said.

“What instinct?” Serena asked.

“I think humans today call it ‘getting broody’. Now that Liz is has given birth you’ll all feel it, only it’ll be stronger in all of us because we’re all different. Well except for Serena but she’ll feel it closer to her next birthday,” Zan said.

“Are you saying that we’re all going to want to...” Maria asked.

“Get knocked up, yes,” Zan said.

Despite her little tiff with Michael, Maria suddenly looked at him with fire in her eyes, all the girls looked at their lovers like that.

“Uh...Zan?” Kyle asked.

“What? I wouldn’t fight it. It’s one of those primal, unavoidable instincts. They’ll want it until it stops and I don’t think you three can hold out that long,” Zan said.

“It just hits? Just like that?” Maria asked.

“Oh sure. Even more so if it’s something you both want, even if it’s just subconsciously,” Zan said.

“Then the fact I want to rip Michael’s clothes off...?” Maria asked.

“Means you really want to do it now, both of you,” Zan said.

“Uh...how is the ripping of clothes not normal?” Alex asked.

“Trust me, I’ve never felt this...like this,” Maria said.

“So why not me?” Serena asked.

“It’s a biological lock added to Antarian DNA that’s now in you. It’s to prevent any premature decisions. Don’t worry, it’ll go by your next birthday,” Zan said.

“Pity,” Serena said.

“Doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves in the meantime,” Zan said.

The two looked at each other.

“Hey, enough with the looks. We have work to do,” Michael said.

“Yes we do. And tonight, we’ll certainly be enjoying our work,” Maria said.

That night, in three bedrooms in Roswell, young men lay naked on beds as their girlfriends entered the rooms wearing nothing but thin, silk bathrobes. They stood at the foot of each bed before climbing on and crawling up to meet their lovers. Once they straddled them, the girls knelt up and pulled off what little they were wearing to reveal their flesh. The rooms filled with energy as the girls took their boyfriends into their bodies and slept on them. Zan and Serena didn’t even pretend to sleep and their neighbours knew it, they couldn’t sleep themselves thanks to the noise the young couple made.

It took less than two months for the jigsaw that was the dome to be completed. The framework now held massive panels of another of Liz’s creations that spewed out of her brain, transparent metal. As clear as glass, stronger than titanium yet harder than diamond. Once installed, the seams were flawless and airtight.

On the day the last panel was moving into place, Max and Liz were out in the park and lying on the grass with their daughter Christine. She was lying on a little mat and giggling away as her parents tickled her. Soon, a shadow crossed over them and both young parents looked up to the sky.

Outside the dome, a massive crane lifted the last panel into position as a small army of builders lined the last opening. They waved the craned operator to lower his cargo and slowly, carefully, the panel moved into the slot guided down by the builders who worked to seal it in. Once locked, Roswell became sealed from the outside world and in that moment the systems of the dome activated.

The life support pumped air around, the lights activated as a test before switching back off since it was still daylight outside and the sprinklers that would simulate rain came on for a few seconds.

It was all met with an applause that echoed against the dome’s walls.

“It’s done. Congratulations honey,” Max said.

“Don’t congratulate me, you’re the one who came back in time. Still, now comes the hard part,” Liz said.

“Building domes over every city and town we can find,” Max said.

“But, it’s a new world. People will accept this,” Liz said.

“We just have to expand the production of the construction materials,” Max said.

“We’ll need to build a lot of labs like Eagle Rock...or several really big facilities,” Liz said.

“We have time though...right?” Max asked.

Liz looked down at a small portable TV they brought with them, a little trick they learned to get their daughter to stop crying as she loved all the bright colours. On it was a news story about an unknown blight affecting crops and large chunks of rainforest in South America.

“Barely. At least your safe,” Liz said as she stroked her daughter’s head.

“Still, we’re going to need to make people see the danger so they’ll act faster,” Max said.

“That’s why we’re going to the Granolith,” Liz said.

“We are?” Max asked.

“It’s time we take Chrissie here out to see the Granolith while her mommy works a little mojo on a few scientists before turning the world into a nice shiny new garden,” Liz said.

“Oh cool. I was wondering when we were getting around to that,” Max said.

Liz smiled, “Come on,” she said.

Liz picked up Christine while Max packed up what they brought. Together they walked home and called the others before heading off in a car. At the dome, they approached the airlock that separated the internal from the external. The door opened and the car moved in. The door closed again and then the outer door opened allowing them to pass and head out into the desert.

“You know, that’s really going to cause traffic jams,” Michael said.

“Only until there are more domes. Once there is, the roads will be encased in tunnels that connect the domes,” Liz said.

At the Granolith, Liz programmed the device and sent out another wave that was intended for a handful of biologists and botanical researchers. Within days, they’d be on flights down to South America. They’d examine what the news was currently calling the Blight and with the information Liz had just fed them, they’d confirm the threat.

Liz, of course, had already put out her theories on what was happening. However, despite the world recognising her as a genius they wouldn’t consider that worst case scenario without proof. Now it was coming. Now the world would have a little bit of a nutty – Liz used the Granolith to make sure it wouldn’t be too much of a riot but she couldn’t stop people panicking completely.

A short time after that, her local congressman would put forward the idea of building her domes and all of his colleagues would quickly found themselves very enthusiastic about the idea.

Still, for the moment, Liz had a planet to save and for that she and everyone else headed back up the rock. They entered the pod chamber and reopened the door leading down into the sealed biosphere beneath the pods. All of them took a moment to simply walk in the garden that had been maintained by mechanical insects for decades. Christine loved it in the chamber and reached out to touch one of the caretakers that hovered near her.

“It it beautiful in here,” Maria said.

“Give it a while. It’ll be just as beautiful out there as well,” Liz said.

“Yeah, question. How do we cover the fact that from Roswell, freaky looking plants are spreading out at the same time as plants are dying elsewhere?” Serena asked.

“Uh...well...I haven’t thought about that,” Liz said.

“How about you tried to make a cure, it spilt or something and broke out of containment? Oh and hey, it worked. We just have to stay in the domes for a few generations,” Alex said.

“A mistake like that, not so much going with the goddess image,” Serena said.

Liz looked at her sister with her arms crossed.

“Serena, we don’t want the goddess crap here,” Liz said.

“Well not during our generation,” Serena said.

“Not ever. Christine is not growing up in that kind of chaos,” Liz said.

“You’re no fun,” Serena said. “But that’s ok, it’ll happen anyway or have you forgotten Zan telling us about the fifty foot statue?”

“Hundred feet,” Zan corrected.

“No, I haven’t forgotten,” Liz said.

“Okay, so how do we do this?” Kyle asked.

“Well the people that brought us here got it in somehow. There’s no way they did it a plant at a time,” Max said.

“Maybe they just beamed them in?” Maria said.

“This is reality babe,” Michael said. “Where have I heard that before?”

“E.T,” Alex said.

“E what?” Michael said.

“The movie?” Kyle said.

“Never seen it,” Michael said.

“You’ve never seen E.T?” Maria asked.

“You know me and alien flicks. Besides, we’re always the bad guys,” Michael said.

Everyone had wide eyes as they just stared at Michael before looking at each other.

“What?” Michael asked.

“On the way back, we’re so stopping by Blockbuster,” Serena said.

“Absolutely,” Liz said before shaking her head. “Okay, back to the problem at hand...”

“Actually...idea,” Tess said as she stood staring at a wall of rock.

“Tess, that’s a wall,” Isabel said.

“It’s the only wall that doesn’t have any moss growing on it,” Tess said.

She reached out and with a glowing hand she waved over the wall. Before long a handprint appeared and she touched it. Instantly a line of daylight appeared and spread further as the rock split apart to reveal a massive doorway in the side of the rock formation.

“Found the door,” Tess announced as everyone moved up to the edge.

Behind them, all the mechanical caretakers suddenly turned the opening and their eyes blinked red. They turned to each other and the teenagers all just watched them as they gave off a series of bleeps.

“Are they talking?” Serena asked.

“Of course they are. They’re sentient machines...I didn’t tell you that did I?” Zan asked.

Everyone just shook their head before they watched the machines activate long dormant programming and each flew to a particular plant or tree. They nuzzled among the leaves and came back out carrying seeds that they flew out of the opening.

“Well that was easy,” Alex said.

Out in the ground nearby, the machines planted the seeds and tended to them before returning for more seeds. What they had done on a small scale for over sixty years, they now had to do on a massive scale and took to their task like an army of soldiers.

Oh, and a few hours later, they were all once again back home and watching television...after stopping off at Blockbuster. On the screen, E.T’s finger glowed and moved it to Elliot’s head.

“I’ll be right here,” E.T said.

And a misty eyed Michael found tears running down his face that he quickly tried to wipe away before anyone noticed. Maria simply held his other hand tightly as she kissed his cheek.

It took just shy of two years for the Great Disaster to spread to the coast lines of South America but by reaching that far, with all that rainforest lying rotting on the ground, the oxygen content of the atmosphere dipped globally. It was noticed, people found it harder to take a breath. Sport, athletics, they were all out the window as people simply couldn’t breathe in enough oxygen to last much longer than a minute at a full sprint. Initiatives were undertaken to build satellite domes around the main ones over cities. Each city was responsible for their construction and each was to be filled with as many animal species as they could get, even to become farms.

For those constructing domes, special rebreathers were given to them so they could work especially when at altitude so they wouldn’t end up passing out and falling to their deaths. Still, it wasn’t as though the skies were darker or anything. The sun still came out, the breeze blew, people went to work and their kids went to school.

Of course people’s sex lives did kind of become less than vigorous until their communities were sealed in domes, a task that took thirteen years. It was nearly as long as it took for the Disaster to spread across the entire southern hemisphere. However, working at the same time as the Disaster was the spread of Antarian plant-life. It would take time for the tree saplings to grow large enough but the rainforest growing around Roswell was spreading well.

At Eagle Rock, under it’s own little dome and with the most tropical view this side of the equator, Liz’s focus had still been on ensuring on saving as many lives as possible. Domes were building well, but there was still a little empire that she needed to establish.

In her facility, Liz was building the Ark. Her ship was nearly built, all it needed was enough plutonium in its engine core to incinerate the moon. Fortunately, in order to meet that demand, the world mined every last fissionable mineral deposit they could find and tore out the cores from their nuclear missiles.

Once it all arrived, and the Ark was powered up, Liz held a ‘lottery’. In truth the Granolith was used to identify all those families who were the Antarian ancestors, and to make them eager for the trip and adventure. On the day of the launch, the Granolith fired again, this time to evolve the passengers just a few dozen generations down the line and start them on the path to becoming Antarians.

Everyone was there for the launch with the kids.

“You know, I almost feel sorry,” Christine said.

“About what honey?” Liz asked.

“Well, because in god knows how many millennia, dad is going to be born without the need to time travel and he isn’t going to have you,” Christine said.

“Yeah about that...doesn’t that mean we don’t exist?” Isabel asked.

“No. The Granolith will hold the new time line in place with the old one. Antar will happen the way it’s supposed to, but Earth has a future and so do we,” Zan said.

“And with regards to Chrissy’s question...I took care of that,” Liz said.

“How?” Max asked.

“This time, you won’t be cloned, combined with local DNA and sent out into the world. We will,” Liz said.

In the far future, Antar was a constant light in Earth’s sky. Many years ago they figured out how to and brought the two planets closer to each other so that they could always see each other. Although the domes were long gone on Earth, the first remained as an eternal monument.

On Antar, the soon-to-be king Zan woke in an empty bed and walked to the window to watch the sun rise. He hadn’t even noticed his sister Vilandra sitting across the room, waiting for him to wake.

“Still down about today?” Vilandra asked.

Zan jumped as he turned around, “For Goddess sake Lonnie, you scared me there,” he said.

“I try,” Vilandra said with a smile.

“And I’m not down,” Zan said.

“It’s your birthday. You’re coming of age, when you get to meet your future wife,” Vilandra said.

Zan’s energy visibly dulled for a moment.

“See, you’re down,” Vilandra said.

“How many women are on the list now?” Zan asked.

“Last I heard when I saw dad last night...about twenty. Ava’s on it,” Vilandra said.

“She feels about that the same way I do, Lonnie. We enjoy sex together but nothing more. What about you? Isn’t dad suggesting you and Kivar...?” Zan asked.

“Don’t say it. Don’t even think it. Dad would never...Kivar...goddess no,” Vilandra said.

Just then, Rath came running down the hall and entered the room.

“What’s up with you?” Vilandra said.

“I...I was on my way to give the birthday boy...happy birthday by the way, anyway it was workout time. I was passing the throne room and I heard a report. There’s a signal, transmitting from deep beneath the palace on the Ark frequency. It started transmitting at midnight,” Rath said.

“The Ark? What was transmitted?” Zan asked.

“Four words. Zan, Vilandra, Rath and Ava,” Rath said.

“How can that be possible?” Vilandra asked.

“It’s not. It’s a fake,” Zan said.

“Already ruled out. The king has ordered the ancient catacombs unsealed so he can access the signal source,” Rath said.

“Okay this I have to see,” Zan said.

The other two nodded and headed off down the hall where they met up with Ava, on her way to help Zan relax in her own special way before the birthday hoopla began. The four of them made their way down stairs and halls they’d never been down until they stood before the only door on the planet. Zan and Vilandra’s father stood there while servants worked to break the seals on the door.

“I should have known you’d hear about this,” the king said.

“A several thousand year old message with our names...not something easy to keep quiet,” Zan said.

“No, no it’s not. Nobody has stepped foot on the Ark since the first colony, and now it’s calling us in,” the king said.

“And on Zan’s birthday no less. Hell of a birthday present,” Ava said.

A servant then waved his hand over a spot to weaken the seal and a massive hiss of air released before the door slip open. Many guards stepped in, and lights of the ship’s hallway lit up. One servant activated a small glowing orb that floated down the hall along with them to transmit everything that happened.

The group followed the lit hallway, following the path the lights provided since none of the other branching off corridors had any light. At the end of the path, a door opened into a room where the lights flicked on and four cylinders lit up.

“What are they?” Rath asked.

“Majesty, these are stasis units. This design...it was only implemented last week. This is our current technology,” a servant said.

“Someone has to have been down here. Check everything,” the king demanded.

“Father, wait,” Zan said.

He walked up to the first pod and touched it with his glowing hand. Instantly sensors recognised his energy signature and fog from within the pod was sucked out revealing Liz. The seals of the pod were undone and it opened. Liz’s naked body fell out into Max’s arms. Instantly she was recognised, the people had known her face for generations thanks to the statue standing outside the palace. They all, even the king, dropped to their knees along with anyone else who was monitoring the feed. Once it had been seen however, a button was pressed and it was transmitted over the entire planet.

Liz opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Zan. She reached up to touch the side of his head and quickly a connection formed that showed him all the memories she had.

“I’ve come to be with you Zan,” Liz said.

In that second, her body erupted into light. Liz, the original one, infused her own DNA with advanced Antarian strands that were now activated. The new Liz looked now as much like anyone else on this planet or Earth.

Max reached out to touch the other pods but nothing happened. He told his friends to try and they did, soon Alex, Maria and Kyle all slipped out of their pods before their bodies glowed.

“I don’t understand. What’s happening?” the king asked.

“It’s a long story,” Zan said as he gently caressed her face.

“A very long story,” Liz said.

The End.

Once again, bye bye