Arms of an Artist (UC, Z/L, ADULT) Complete

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Arms of an Artist (UC,Z/L,ADULT) pt10 7/28/13

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for reading guys and all the nice feedback.
Glad to know someone is enjoying.

Part 11

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Liz’s POV)

After we left the steam room, we were taken to a locker room where we could shower. Of course it was separated by a wall, with men on one side and women on the other, so I was alone under the hot spray of water.

I quickly showered, washed my hair and put on the change of clothes I’d brought, jeans and a button-down shirt and sandals.

Somehow I didn’t think this was the end of Zan’s surprise and I couldn’t help but wonder if I was dressed too casually. And of course my hair was still wet, because I had no way to dry it.

When I emerged, Zan was waiting for me. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans and his typical boots, and looked good enough to eat.

“What now?” I asked curiously.

Smiling, he took my hand and led me back the way we came and we went into the salon.

I looked at him. “What are we doing here?”

He smiled wider. “I thought you might like to have your hair dried, and I’ll get a trim.

I knew that wasn’t the whole story. Obviously we were going somewhere else, but I’d let him keep the surprise for now.

The technicians sat us next to each other and I was glad. I’d never seen Zan get a haircut and somehow it seemed so intimate.

I instructed the woman assigned to me to leave my hair mostly straight, because I know that’s how Zan likes it. But since I suspected we were going somewhere else, I asked her to curl a few strands here and there so they would hang loosely down over the straight hair to give me a more dressed-up look. I also asked her to apply a little makeup.

Then I turned my attention to Zan. I watched curiously as the woman working on him set her clippers to trim his hair. He had been wearing it a bit shorter lately and it was almost back to the length he used to wear. I was a bit sad to see it go, but maybe he was tired of it.

She then used the same clippers on a different setting to even up his short beard. I’d seen Zan do it at home, of course, but it just seemed special to be watching.

When she was finished, she handed him a jar of some kind of hair product and Zan slicked it into his hair, pulling it into his usual spikes.

He turned to me when he was done, and a smile lit his face. “You look so beautiful, angel.”

I smiled back. “You look pretty dang handsome yourself.”

It had only taken just over half an hour and Zan took my hand again and led me back toward the entrance of the hotel.

I was excited to see where we were going, but instead of heading out the door, Zan took me into one of the clothes stores.

“We’re a little underdressed for the next part of the evening,” he said. “So I thought we’d pick out something to wear.”

I knew the store had to be pricey just because of where it was located, not to mention the overzealous sales women who were flitting around like flies, but when I looked at one of the prices I was practically in shock.

“Zan,” I whispered, “it’s too expensive.”

He kissed my temple, “Let me treat you, baby, please.”

How could I argue with him when he said that?

Like most men, Zan wasn’t big on shopping, unless he was buying me underwear, but occasionally he did like to come with me to choose a dress. He loved watching me try them on.

We playfully looked through the racks of dresses, talking about the merits or lack of on each one, and finally we had chosen a few.

Then we went through the men’s section, looking for something for him to wear. He had fewer selections, but I kind of figured it was a guy thing. He only chose one pair of black slacks and three shirts.

Zan insisted that he wanted to see each of the dresses we’d picked on me. Unfortunately, he couldn’t come with me into the dressing room because the sales staff would barely leave us alone, but I did a kind a fashion show for him as I tried on each new thing.

First I tried an off the shoulder, cocktail length, electric blue dress made of some kind of diaphanous material that seemed to float around my legs. I emerged from the dressing room where he was eagerly awaiting me.

When Zan saw it, he smiled and nodded, and I saw that hungry look he gets when he’s thinking about having me. That dress was definitely a possibility.

Next was an emerald green, full-length with small straps, that Zan had chosen, and it molded to my body, hugging each curve.

Zan eyes traveled slowly up and down my body, making every inch of me feel warm. Another contender.

There were a few others that didn’t make the cut, a lighter blue, two black and a deep orange that made me feel like a pumpkin.

I saved my favorite for last. It was another that Zan had picked, a deep red, with wider straps, that floated around my ankles with a slit in front. It was soft to the touch, almost like suede, but I was sure it was made out of some kind of manufactured fabric. It was cut lower in the bust than I usually wear, and a bra was impossible with it, but I thought it looked good on.

My opinion was echoed in the look on Zan’s face when I emerged from the dressing room. His smile disappeared and was replaced with that predatory look he gets. His eyes settled on my exposed chest and then followed the long length of my leg that was exposed.

“Perfect,” he said, and I agreed.

He turned to the hovering sales woman. “We need shoes to go with it. Size six.”

With a nod, she hurried away, returning moments later with a pair of medium-heeled shoes that were exactly the same color.

I slipped them on and they fit perfectly.

Zan got up, coming to me. “Do you like it, angel?”

I nodded. I still felt a little stunned about how much the dress cost, and I had no idea how much more the shoes were, but I knew Zan liked giving me things. “I love it,” I assured him.

He smiled, and turned to the sales woman. “We’ll take it, and she’ll wear it out.”

“Of course, sir,” she said. “Just let me take care of the tags.” She pulled out a pair of scissors and removed the small tag.

Zan turned back to me, stroking my arm, “Get your clothes together, baby, and we’ll have them sent back to the house.”

When I emerged, he was talking to the sales woman, and I thought I heard her say something about seeing two people who were so obviously in love, and I smiled. I was glad everyone could see what I felt for Zan.

She directed us to the men’s dressing room where they had put the clothes Zan was trying on.

He was out in seconds, wearing the black slacks that fit like they’d been made for him, and the first of the three shirts, which was a deep red. It looked incredible on him, but he vetoed it because it was almost the same color as my dress.

Next he tried a mustard yellow shirt that didn’t look right with his dark complexion.

Finally he put on the last shirt, a dark gray with a barely noticeable diamond pattern along the row of buttons.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw him. The color made his skin look rich and warm, and somehow accented the color in his eyes, causing them to practically glow.

Crossing to him wrapped my arms around his neck. “You look amazing.” I lowered my voice, “And so sexy.”

He smiled. “Then this is definitely the one.”

The sales woman suggested shoes for him too when she saw he was wearing his motorcycle boots, but he shook his head. Zan hates dress shoes.

I didn’t care what he wore. I even thought his boots went well with the outfit. “You look perfect just as you are,” I told him, and kissed him on the cheek. “And thank you for everything, the spa, the salon, the clothes. You are so good to me.”

He cupped my cheek, kissing my temple. “You make me so happy, and I love doing things for you, angel.”

Together we went to the counter where Zan only had to sign for the clothes to be charged to the room. We also gave the sales woman our bags with our other clothes, and she promised they would be delivered immediately to the beach house.

Both looking fantastic, I wrapped my arm around Zan’s, taking his hand and we left the store. It was a little after six o’clock and still a bit early for dinner, but I knew that was where we must be going, I just had no idea where.

Walking back past the hotel front desk, we didn’t head to the main door as I suspected, but instead went down the hall in the other direction. We must be having dinner on the property.

I wasn’t familiar with the restaurants at the hotel, but I was willing to bet that they were all amazing.

As we continued, the corridor transitioned from ornate walls to glass windows that revealed a large indoor pool, and beyond it an even larger outdoor pool. It was full dark outside but the pool was lit perfectly so I could see that it was surrounded by plush lounge chairs, cabanas and even an open-air tiki bar. Thick trees and tropical bushes lined the edges giving it almost complete privacy.

It was a beautiful night and there were a few people swimming and even more at the bar.

We went out a door that led to the pool, but Zan walked away from it, going directly for the trees. I wondered for a moment what he was doing, but then I saw the arbor leading to a path.

Going through the archway was like stepping into another world. Inside was a lush, tropical garden that was perfectly maintained around a stone path. Strategically placed lights illuminated the dark, casting the perfect glow on the scene.

I squeezed Zan’s hand. “Oh Zan, it’s beautiful.”

Trust Zan to find something so wonderful in my hometown that I didn’t even know about, and sharing it with him was perfect.

Walking slowly, we followed the winding path among the plants, trees and a variety of flowers. On the slight breeze I could smell sweet magnolia and orange blossoms.

There were so many colorful plants and flowers it was amazing, and I was sure in the day the place would be teeming with butterflies. Ripe fruit hung on some trees, and a carpet of flowers bloomed beneath them.

Around the next corner was a small lily pond with floating blooms covering most of the water’s surface. Beneath, I could see spotted black, white and orange fish darting around.

We crossed a small footbridge that spanned the pond, and I noticed it was starting to get lighter.

Citronella torches lined the path that led through another arbor and we stepped through to find a small, elegant restaurant.

“Are you hungry, angel?” he asked softly.

I nodded. “Starving.”

Going inside, I barely had time to look around because we were immediately taken to a table.

The restaurant was dimly lit and soft jazz music played in the background giving it a romantic feel. It was a little more than half full, but everyone seemed to be carrying on hushed conversations so overall it was fairly quiet. Candles on the tables softly illuminated the faces of the other customers, revealing that most of them were couples who were only concentrating on each other.

The music grew slightly louder as we walked, and I was surprised to see that instead of recorded music as I expected, it was actually a live band. They were playing next to a small dance floor and a few couples were moving lazily to the slow rhythm.

We were seated near a window at a small table set for four. But instead of sitting across from me, Zan took the seat next to me around the side of the table, as he always did, so he could be as close to me as possible.

I covered Zan’s hand with mine. “This whole day has been amazing, Zan. Thank you.”

Lifting my hand, he raised it to his lips, kissing me softly. “I love sharing everything with you,” he said. “Each new experience is one more memory we have together.”

I held his gaze. “And I cherish each one,” I said, squeezing his hand.

As soon as there was a break in our conversation, the waiter appeared to take our drink order, and I had a feeling he’d been waiting so he wouldn’t interrupt us.

We looked at the menus, debating our choices and as soon as we had decided, the waiter materialized out of nowhere with our drinks and took our order. Zan choose a steak and I got Mahi Mahi and scallops in a champagne sauce.

As soon as the waiter left, Zan stood up, holding out his hand to me. “Will you dance with me, angel?”

Smiling, I put my hand in his. “Any time you ask,” I said.

Silently we went to the dance floor, and Zan took me in his strong arms. Encircling my waist with one arm, he took my hand in his and placed it over his heart as we started to move.

The music seemed familiar but I didn’t know the name, and I guess it wasn’t really important. I was aware that there were other couples dancing around us, but all of my attention was on Zan.

We swayed together to the slow beat and I could barely take my eyes off his. Zan had such as tender, loving expression it almost brought tears to my eyes.

The song ended, and another began and we didn’t even pause in between.

I don’t know what it was about the night, but it seemed so special. Sure, Zan had completely pampered me with the spa and the dress, but he’d done wonderful things for me before. Tonight just seemed different, magical, and I never wanted the feeling to end.

He smiled at me softly and I could see so much love in his eyes. Then he brought my hand to his lips, kissing my fingers before he spoke. “The waiter is trying to get my attention. I think our dinner is ready.”

“So soon?” I asked disappointed. I’d been so hungry just a few minutes ago, but now I didn’t really want to eat anything. I just wanted to dance with Zan.

He nodded. “We’ll come right back after we eat.”

I smiled. “Promise?”

“I love any excuse to hold you in public,” he said, and gave me a wink. “And you look so spectacular in that dress that I want everyone to see how lucky I am.”

I blushed and he smiled and kissed my head.

Hand-in-hand we returned to the table and our dinner was brought right out, and when it was put in front of us, my appetite came back instantly. Everything smelled so good.

And it tasted even better than it smelled.

Zan leaned in, tempting me with a bite of steak on his fork and when I moved closer to him, he took advantage of the situation by putting his hand on my knee.

I met his eyes, smiling, as I took the steak into my mouth and he pushed the slit of my dress open, so he could touch my bare skin.

I traded bites of my dinner with him as we talked and teased. Of course Zan needed both his hands to cut his steak, but any chance he got, his free hand sneaked under the table to caress my thigh. My desire for him instantly wakened, but I fought to keep it under control.

Sometime during dinner a singer joined the band and her soft voice was perfect for the romantic setting as she seemed to purr the lyrics of each song.

As soon as we finished eating, the waiter was there whisking our plates away and presented us with the specialty of the restaurant, a chocolate, molten lava soufflé.

With the first bite, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Zan and I fed each other bites of dessert as he leisurely stroked higher up my leg. I was losing the battle to keep my need for him in check and felt moisture start to pool between my legs.

Watching me closely, Zan licked his lips. “I keep thinking about how this would be even better if I was licking the chocolate off your sweet breasts,” he growled.

And suddenly I felt bold. “Well,” I said softly, “maybe we should get one to go.”

He smiled wickedly. “Maybe we should. But first, are you ready to dance with me again?”

I nodded eagerly, wanting to feel his body against mine so much.

Returning to the dance floor, I put one hand on Zan’s shoulder and he took my other hand in his, and we started to sway to the music, and instantly I was caught up in the magic of the evening again. It was like we hadn’t even stopped for dinner but had been dancing the whole time.

Zan held me close and we concentrated on just each other as the world around us faded away.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he pressed his lips to my forehead before resting his head against mine.

I felt so protected and so loved that I never wanted it to end, and I never wanted to leave Zan’s arms. I wanted to be with him the rest of our lives.

I’m not sure how long we danced. I was vaguely aware of the music playing around us and occasionally noticed other couples coming and going, but an announcement from the stage caught my attention, making me raise my head from Zan’s shoulder.

The singer spoke softly into the microphone. “This is our last song of the night,” she said, “so take the opportunity to have one last dance with your special lady or man.”

The soft strains of the song started and I recognized it immediately although I didn’t know the name.

I looked at Zan to ask if he recognized the song, but when I met his eyes I could see so much love in them, that I didn’t want to break the moment by speaking.

We moved slowly together as the singer softly intoned the lyrics.

I stand at your gate and the song that I sing is of moonlight.
I stand and I wait for the touch of your hand in the June night.
The roses are sighing a Moonlight Serenade.

The stars are aglow and tonight how their light sets me dreaming.
My love, do you know that your eyes are like stars brightly beaming?
I bring you and sing you a Moonlight Serenade.

Let us stray till break of day in love's valley of dreams.
Just you and I, a summer sky, a heavenly breeze kissing the trees.

So don't let me wait, come to me tenderly in the June night.
I stand at your gate and I sing you a song in the moonlight,
a love song, my darling, a Moonlight Serenade.

As the song ended, we stopped moving but stayed wrapped up in each other.

Zan reached up to stroke my cheek and I leaned into his hand, making him smile.

“Are you ready to go, angel?” he said softly.

I nodded, still under the spell of the magical evening.

With his arm around my waist, holding me close, we headed toward the door.

I was vaguely aware that we hadn’t gone back to the table and didn’t pay, and thought that Zan must have made some kind of arrangements beforehand. And when we walked out the door, I was proven correct because his car was waiting for us.

The valet opened my door, but Zan helped me in, closing it behind me before he got in the car. I slid over, wrapping both my arms around his, not wanting to lose the closeness.

I wanted Zan just as much as I ever did, but it was a different kind of wanting. I felt the need to show him how much I loved him.

We drove in silence and were at the beach house in minutes. Zan parked and turned off the car and turned to me. “Will you take a walk with me on the beach?”

I nodded and we got out, and Zan bent down, taking a moment to remove both our shoes and left them in the car. I wrapped my arms around his, clasping his hand, and we followed the path along the side of the house to the beach.

It was a beautiful, warm night and the bright moon softly lit the beach and water beyond. The sand felt good on my feet, cool and damp, and the ocean brushing the shore was the only sound.

It was so romantic, and I was so glad I was sharing it with the love of my life.

After a few minutes, Zan stopped and turned to face me. “Do you know what today is, angel?”

I nodded. “It’s our six month anniversary,” I said, closing the distance between us and putting my hands on his chest. “I was just planning on seducing you,” I said blushing, “but you made it so special. A night we will never forget.”

Zan cupped my cheek and gave me a soft kiss. “You know, baby, you never have to work at all to seduce me,” he said with a wink, “but I’m glad you thought it was special. I wanted to make this the most special night of our lives.”

“It has been,” I assured him, stroking his chest. “And it’s not over yet.”

“You’re right, it’s just getting started,” he said, kissing my forehead and stroking a hand through my hair before taking my hand.

“You know I love you, angel,” he said, “and I would do anything for you. I just want to be with you and love you the rest of our lives.”

I was so happy. We’d talked about being together before, but it was wonderful hearing him saying it again when I’d been thinking the same thing. “I know Zan,” I assured him. “I want that too.”

Reaching up, he stroked my cheek. “What our future holds, or where it happens we can decide together. I can paint anywhere. I want to make sure that you follow your dreams and get everything you want. I’ll follow you to grad school and to wherever you get a job so we can be together.”

Tears started in my eyes.

“We’re so perfect for each other,” he said passionately. “You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. We belong together. I have to have you in my life. I have to be with you.”

He held my gaze, “You believe that too, Liz, I know you do.”

I nodded. “I’ve known it from the first time we made love. I’ve never been as happy as I am with you. All I want is to be with you.”

“Then say you’ll marry me, angel,” he said gruffly, his voice choked with emotion.

I was so surprised that I gasped and more tears flooded my eyes. For a second I couldn’t speak, but I started nodding furiously. “Yes!” I finally blurted. “Of course I’ll marry you, Zan.”

Picking me up, he hugged me tightly as he spun us around, then he set me back on my feet and released me to fumble in his pants pocket. He emerged with a small velvet box and opened it to show me.

Inside was a perfect diamond and platinum ring that was obvious he had designed. The ring appeared to be made of two lines that were joined together, swirling along beside each other, overlapping and entwined in places.

“The lines represent us,” he said. “We are two separate people, but we are joined together in life. And the diamond is the one that used to be in my chin stud, something that means a lot to me that I want you to have.”

“Zan,” I gasped, “It was the first thing you bought for yourself with the first commission you made for selling your art. It’s so special to you, are you sure?”

“You are even more precious to me,” he said taking the ring from the box. “And it’s exactly the reason that this is special to me that I want you to wear it.”

I held out my hand and he slid the ring home.

At the same time we moved toward each other, and our lips met in a tender kiss.

(Zan's POV)

I was so happy and relieved that Liz said yes and was now wearing my ring. I knew she loved me, but I had been worried that she might give in to her parents’ wishes. But my amazing Liz had been strong and followed her own heart.

And I was glad I followed my instincts and proposed on the beach by our house. It was private and since it was only steps from our door it was so much easier to continue the evening.

Breaking the kiss, I lifted her in my arms and walked to the house. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head against my chest, and it filled me with emotion that she loves and trusts me so much.

I had to put her down so we could quickly wash off our feet at the outside shower. Then we went to the door and I opened it and we held each other as I opened the door, and I swung it wide, so she could see inside.

The bedroom was filled with containers of her favorite white roses, and rose petals were strewn around the floor and covered the bed. And the two other dresses she tried on that I bought as a surprise were draped across a chair.

She gasped, looking around and then turned to me with tears in her eyes, and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Zan, it’s beautiful. You are so good to me.”

“You mean everything to me,” I said solemnly. “All I want to do is make you happy.”

A tear rolled down her cheek. “You do that every day, Zan.”

I kissed the tear away and we moved into the room, closing the door behind us.

Immediately, Liz’s hands were on me. She slowly caressed down my shoulders and across my chest before reaching for my buttons. With each one she unfastened, she placed a kiss on the exposed skin. When she had the shirt completely open, she pushed it aside and gripped my waist, kissing and licking her way across my chest and over my nipples, which she laved with her tongue.

My hands weren’t idle either. Reaching behind her, I unzipped her dress, pulling it down her arms and she wriggled out of it.

She held me close and her kisses grew more passionate as she alternated using her lips, tongue and teeth. She kissed a path down my chest and I felt her small hands on the fastening for my pants. Working it quickly, she pushed my pants and boxers to the floor.

I took a second to strip her panties off as I stepped out of my pants and boxers still pooled around my legs. Then I gripped her sweet ass and lifted her off her feet, putting her on the bed.

Looking at my beautiful angel spread out on the bed before me, I could see her desire for me but I could also see her love burning brightly.

I felt such tenderness and overwhelming love for her and I wanted to show her.

Slowly, I kissed and caressed my way up her leg, making sure to lick the sensitive back of her knee before continuing up. Sitting on the bed, I stroked her inner thigh as I kissed the neglected outside of her leg, following the soft curve up to her hip. Then I switched, placing my hands on her hips, as I leaned down to take a slow lick over her clit.

Liz gasped, but I didn’t concentrate on the area, instead I kept slowly moving up, raking my teeth over her stomach before dipping my tongue into her bellybutton.

Positioning myself between her legs, I slicked my hands up her sides, making sure to just brush the sides of her breasts. Liz writhed beneath me, silently begging me to really touch her, but I wanted to take more time.

Cupping her cheek, I stroked down the side of her face and over her neck, which she arched back exposing to me. I continued lower, over her collarbone, tracing it before sliding between her breasts.

I noticed immediately that her nipples had hardened to tight points and I brushed my palms over them, making her arch into me.

Sliding my hands down her sides, I continued to kiss and nip at her stomach, going down to her mound and then back up, kissing between her breasts.

I laved the underside of one perfect breast and worked my way around, gradually getting closer to her little berry nipple. I clasped her other breast in my hand, brushing my thumb softly across the tip as I took the first nub into my mouth.

As sort of whimpering sigh escaped Liz as her hips moved against mine, and I knew it was time.

Releasing her breasts, I took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips, and she met my eyes. Slowly I moved up, my cock sliding inside her so easily, being surrounded by her slick pussy inch by inch until I was completely within her.

Home.

I don’t know what it was, maybe the fact that she was now mine completely, but touching her and being inside her felt so special. It seemed even more special than our first time, and I never wanted the moment to end.

I settled over her completely to be as close to her as I could, and she touched my cheek so tenderly. “I love you so much, Zan,” she whispered.

My heart felt so full I thought it might burst. “I love you more than anything, my incredible angel.”

I kissed her softly, stroking my tongue into her mouth as I slowly started to move inside her. I kept her hand clasped in mine as I rocked my hips, staying deep within, only sliding back and forth a couple of inches.

After I moment she broke the kiss, gasping for air, and I took the opportunity to devour her sensitive neck.

Liz’s head fell back and her eyes slid shut, and I kissed and sucked her neck in the way I know drives her crazy.

She started to fidget a bit beneath me as her pleasure grew, and grasped at my back, wanting me to go faster. But I kept the pace very slow.

I knew exactly where the sweet spot inside her was and I made sure to angle myself to brush across it. I also knew that being this close, that I would be rubbing her clit with the base of my shaft giving her even more pleasure.

Her gasps turned to soft moans and pants, and her grasp on my hand tightened. Her head started to turn from side to side, and I used my free hand to stroke her hair, soothing her.

I felt her body trying to arch under me, but my weight was holding her.

Her legs wrapped around mine, opening her more and slid in even deeper. Her hips moved against mine and I changed position slightly to find the pleasure spot inside her.

I knew I’d hit it when I felt a shiver of reaction go through her and concentrated on making it happen again and again.

The pitch of her pants steadily rose and came more quickly as I felt her pussy start to pulse around me and her short nails racked my back.

She was so beautiful, wrapped all around me, her head arched back into my hand, her lips parted. Our hands were still clasped on the bed next us and she was so close to the climax I was giving her.

My eyes raked over her greedily, wanting to remember every moment, every reaction, every gasp and sigh.

There was no question that I would capture this perfect moment in several sketches and ultimately a painting.

But with Liz on the edge of orgasm, I wanted to concentrate on her, on us.

I nuzzled and kissed her neck as I continued to move inside her, and her hand wandered down to grab my ass.

Her eyes slid open but were hooded with her desire as they met mine.

“Zan,” she panted, and I watched the pleasure fill her as she flew over the edge.

I let myself follow her, my hips jerking as I came.

I rested my forehead against Liz’s neck and our puffed breath mingled as we rode out the incredible pleasure.

After a few moments, I started stroking her hair as I kissed and sucked her neck. I felt so close to her.

Lifting Liz’s hand that was still clasped in mine, I raised my head and kissed it softly. Liz’s eyes met mine and a soft smile curved her lips.

She caressed my back. “Did that feel as special to you as it did to me?”

I nodded. “I think it might have been even better than our first time,” I said.

Liz smiled sleepily as her eyes slid shut. “That’s because you’re finally all mine,” she breathed.

I kissed her cheek, “And I’ll never let you go.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

Credits: Moonlight Serenade, music by Glen Miller, lyrics by Mitchell Parish
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Arms of an Artist (UC, Z/L, ADULT) pt11 9/2/13

Post by RoswellOracle »

Sorry, long time between updates. This month is just flying by.

Glad you guys are enjoying.

Natalie36
Saori1902
Cupdake_55
Earth2Mama
Synera
AlienFriend

Here is a new part!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 12

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Thursday)
(Thanksgiving)

I awoke slowly, my body still humming from our lovemaking last night, and I automatically reached for Zan, only to feel the cold, empty bed.

I knew if I opened my eyes I’d see my childhood room and no Zan next to me.

If we were at home right now, his strong arms would be wrapped around me and I’d be cradled against his naked chest. And I’d take advantage of the situation, kissing his chest and neck, loving to wake him up that way.

If he didn’t wake after a few moments, I’d slide my leg over his body, and settle over him, straddling him as I continued my assault on his beautiful body. I never got enough of him.

I’d kiss and lick his pecs, using my teeth to gently tease his skin. I’d caress him with my hands as I moved down his body, kissing his chest and stomach. My center would press against his already hard length, making me shiver all over with the desire to have him inside.

With a growl, Zan would wake up, looking completely sexy and sleepy as his arms wrapped around me. He’d kiss me as he slid into me and we’d move together until we both came to a very satisfying end.

A perfect morning.

But with Zan in another room, it was impossible this morning.

Opening my eyes, I did see the empty bed as I expected but my eyes focused on my outstretched arm and the ring on my finger.

I smiled. It was real. I hadn’t dreamed it. Zan and I were really engaged.

Bringing it closer, I was able to study it more carefully than I had last night.

There were two platinum lines that made up the main part of the ring, crossing and twining together, and on each end they became the tines that held the diamond. I caressed the clear stone, watching it twinkle in the light, so touched that Zan had given me the one that meant so much to him. And for the first time I noticed the smaller diamonds set in the ring, three on each side of the main stone, six total, representing our six-month anniversary, I was sure.

Last night had been so wonderful. We’d made love again and again, kissing, caressing, each touch seeming so special. And in between we’d talked softly, making plans for our future together. It seemed like no time had passed at all, and it was over way too quickly.

It was after two AM when we’d finally gotten out of bed and dressed to return. I’d hated to come home and be parted from Zan. Reluctantly I went alone into my childhood bed instead of being held in his strong arms and feeling the familiar warmth of his body surrounding me. But I knew our engagement wouldn’t be easy for my parents to accept, so I agreed that we should still play by their rules.

Coming back to the present, I looked at the clock next to the bed and groaned. It was nine and I wanted to try to catch Zan before he went down to breakfast, if he hadn’t already.

With everything that had happened, I’d almost forgotten it was Thanksgiving, the day that families came together to give thanks for what they had. I had a lot to be thankful for, I just didn’t think my parents would see it that way.

I quickly showered and was just pulling my shirt over my head, when my door opened, and Zan came in.

With a huge smile, I threw myself into his arms, hugging him tightly. “Zan, I missed you so much last night,” I said, breathing in his familiar scent.

His arms closed around me. “I missed you too, angel,” he said softly, kissing my head. “I wanted so much to hold you all night and wake up beside you.”

I pulled back enough to look into his eyes. “Me too. I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” He smiled and I stood up on tiptoes and kissed him.

He caressed my cheek. “After we get home, we won’t have to spend another night apart.”

“I like the sound of that,” I said with a smile.

“But first…,” he started.

I nodded, “We have to tell my parents.”

He took my hand, kissing it next to the ring he’d put there. “The first step in our life together.”

Still clasping hands, we left my room and went down the stairs to face my parents.

They were sitting in the kitchen with cups of coffee when we entered.

“You were out so late,” my mom said, “we didn’t want to wake you.”

My dad motioned to the counter, “We finished breakfast, but there’s fresh fruit and coffee cake.”

I was nervous but excited. “Um, Mom, Dad, we have something to tell you.”

They looked at me expectantly as I continued. “Last night,” I said, “Zan asked me to marry him.” I held out my hand with the ring for them to see.

“You’re engaged?” my Dad asked, looking horrified.

My Mom covered her mouth with her hand. “Liz, you’re pregnant, aren’t you?”

“Oh Lizzie,” my Dad said, the disappointment obvious in his tone. “Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to marry him,” he said, motioning to Zan, giving him a disgusted look. “There are other options.”

“What?” I snapped incredulously. I was in shock, but anger was quickly taking its place. My eyes darted back and forth between my parents. “You think that’s the only reason for us to get married? Because I’m pregnant?”

I shook my head, so disappointed that they couldn’t see what a great guy Zan was, and they couldn’t see how happy I was with him.

“I’m not pregnant,” I said softly, trying to keep my temper. “I love Zan. He’s so wonderful to me, and he makes me happy. Can’t you see that?”

My mother leaned forward. “I’m sure you think you’re in love, Lizzie,” she said, speaking to me like I was a child, “but you’re so young. This is your first serious relationship, and first love can feel so intense. But it rarely lasts.” She sighed. “We just don’t want to see you get hurt by rushing into a marriage that will fall apart in a couple of years.”

“That’s just an excuse,” I said. “You don’t like Zan because he isn’t a governor’s son, but he’s my choice. I love him because of exactly who he is.”

“That’s not it Liz,” my mother said. “We think you’re too young to make this decision. Wait until you graduate at least. Plus you’ve only known each other six months.”

I met my mother’s eyes. “I know everything about him I need to know. Zan’s a good man. He’s smart and kind, he takes such good care of me, and he loves me. He makes me happier than I ever thought I could be.”

“It’s not that we don’t like you, Zan,” my father said. “We’ve both been pleasantly surprised at the type of person you are. But Liz has very little experience of the world and you are her only serious relationship. You’re older. You know how you can change and mature in your twenties. We just don’t want Liz to rush into anything that will stop her from living up to her full potential.”

Zan spoke up for the first time. “Liz may be young,” he said, “but you know how smart and determined she is. She is mature enough to know her own mind.”

“I love Liz very much,” he continued, “and the thing I want most is for her to have whatever she wants in life. And I will help her get that any way I can. We want to build a future together wherever that takes us, and spend our lives together.”

He looked from my father to my mother. “And we want you to be a part of our lives,” he said. “Please don’t make Liz choose between us.”

My parents gasped, and my father recoiled like Zan had slapped him. His eyes snapped down to where our hands were still clasped.

What Zan hadn’t said was that if I had to make the choice, he knew I’d choose him, but it still made me sad to think it might come to that.

I knew my parents would take our engagement badly, but I guess somewhere inside I’d been hoping they’d changed their minds now that they knew Zan. I felt tears in my eyes, and clutched Zan’s hand like it was the last solid thing in the world. “We’re in love, we’re engaged,” I said with a sad smile. “Can’t you be even a little happy for us?”

My mom got up and came to me, hugging me tightly. “We just want what is best for you,” she said softly.

I hugged her back. “But I’m an adult now,” I said, “and it’s up to me to decide what’s best for me.”

My mom nodded. “You’re right. I just can’t believe my baby is all grown up,” she took my hand in hers, looking at my ring, “and engaged.”

My dad got up too and came to hug me. “We’re sorry, Lizzie,” he said. “Of course we want you to be happy. We just don’t want you to have any regrets.”

I hugged my dad. “The only regrets I’ll have daddy, are if I can’t have Zan in my life, or if you make me choose between him and you,” I said.

“Okay sweetheart,” he said with a final hug. “We don’t want to do anything that is going to drive you away from us. We love you too much.”

“Thanks daddy,” I said with a weak smile.

He still didn’t look happy, but he turned to Zan and held out his hand, giving him a stiff handshake and a nod.

(Zan’s POV)

After our announcement, breakfast was a bit strained, but Liz’s parents seemed to want things to go back to normal, and pretty much ignored that anything was different, except for the occasional glance at my ring on Liz’s finger.

When we were finished eating, we helped clean up and then the four of us started preparing for Thanksgiving dinner.

I’m certainly not known for my cooking abilities, but I can handle chopping up anything that needs it. I soon felt like I had an assembly line going with all the things that needed cutting; celery, onions, parsley and bread for the stuffing, yams, green beans, potatoes, more celery, red peppers, cucumbers and carrots for a salad, more onions for a casserole, and I even took pits out of cherries for a pie. With this much food we could eat for a week.

While I chopped, Liz and her parents started assembling different dishes, and the kitchen filled with wonderful smells. Onions and celery cooked in butter with sage for the stuffing. Mr. Parker made cherry and pumpkin pies, their sweet aroma making my mouth water.

Finally, all the dishes were prepared and put aside for later, and the turkey was stuffed and put into the oven. It was amazing to be part of it.

Sure, I’d eaten traditional Thanksgiving dinners at some the foster homes where I lived, and even helped prepare some of them, but as strange as it sounded, even with the Parker’s hesitation about me this was the first time I felt like part of a family.

I guess it showed on my face because Mrs. Parker turned to me. “Zan, you look like you enjoyed all that.”

I nodded. “I did actually. I’ve never done anything like that before and I actually felt like I belonged. Thank you.”

Mrs. Parker blushed slightly, and I wasn’t sure why, but tears filled her eyes. “You’ve missed out on a lot in your life, and I’m glad you feel welcome in our home.” She took a breath and continued, “I’m sorry we’ve been so hesitant about you, and we haven’t treated you as well as we should. I really regret that.”

I nodded. “I understand, and I expected it. You don’t know me, and you were worried about Liz. We all love her and want what is best for her.”

Mrs. Parker smiled uncertainly but nodded.

Liz wrapped her arm around me, hugging me tight and looked at her mother, “Thanks for saying that, Mom,” she said.

Liz kissed my cheek. “I love you and you’re my family, and we’ll always belong with each other.”

A rush of love filled me and I held her close, kissing her forehead. “I love you too, angel,” I said, stroking her cheek, “and this is exactly why I tell everyone how good you are for me. I’m the luckiest man in the world because you love me.”

There was silence for a moment and then Mr. Parker cleared his throat. “Well, Zan,” he said, “are you a football fan?”

It was such an unexpected question that it took me a moment to answer. “Um, sure, I watch an occasional game,” I said.

“There’s about an hour until the first game today,” he said. “Bucs and the Dolphins.”

I nodded. “Both from Florida,” I said. “Which one is your team?”

As my dad and Zan got into a discussion about football, I couldn’t help but smile. My mom was starting to accept Zan, and maybe my dad was coming around too.

I knew Zan wasn’t a rabid football fan, but we did watch sometimes. I had grown up with it in the house, and Zan was a guy. I’d found that most guys liked some kind of sports.

My mom turned to me, “So have you set a date?”

I shook my head. “We really haven’t talked about it yet, but I bet Zan won’t want to wait, and neither do I. Zan really goes after what he wants and makes things happen.” I smiled. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he suggested we elope, and I can’t wait to start our lives together either.”

Mom nodded. “But don’t you want a big wedding with all your friends and family?”

I shrugged. “Not really. Just a few close friends and family.”

“So Zan really pursued you?” my mom asked. “You never did tell us the details of how you started going out.”

I smiled. “I knew I wanted to be with him the first time I saw him,” I said. “I pursued him.” I shrugged. “Or at least I thought I was. He was playing it cool, hanging out with my study group to get to know me. He said he didn’t want to scare me away.” My smile widened as I gave my mom the edited version. “Zan knew I studied at the library, so he sat at my usual table one Friday night to tell me how he felt.”

“That sounds romantic,” my mom said.

I nodded as I remembered our first night together. “We had our first kiss that night,” I said. “It was perfect.”

She nodded. “And you moved in with him pretty fast,” she said, and I knew she wasn’t happy about it. She’d be even unhappier if she knew the truth.

Zan and I had lied to my parents and told them I moved in after a couple of months of dating. The truth was that I had moved in the day after we’d first made love, and technically we’d never been on a date unless you included the times we talked to each other with my study group around us. It might seem crazy to anyone hearing the facts, but it made perfect sense to me.

I looked at my mom, answering her. “I moved in with him so fast because I couldn’t stand to be away from him,” I said.

“Mom,” I said, covering her hand with mine, “he loves me, and he’s so good to me. He’s constantly surprising me with how loving and tender he can be. Just when I think he can’t be any more wonderful he does something more.”

I held up the necklace Zan had given me, showing it to my mother. “Zan designed this and had it made for me for our three month anniversary,” I told her. “One diamond for each month we were together.”

Then I held out my hand so she could see the ring. “He designed this too,” I said, looking over to where Zan was talking to my dad. He was so sexy, so beautiful. More than anything I just wanted to be alone with him so we could celebrate our engagement.

“Six small diamonds,” my mom said, examining my ring, and bringing my attention back to her.

I nodded. “Our six month anniversary was yesterday. Zan completely surprised me. He is so romantic. He took me to the spa at the Castaway, and to the salon to have my hair done, and bought me a dress at one of the boutiques. Then we went to dinner at the restaurant there, and we slow danced for hours. Afterward, he proposed on the beach.” I smiled remembering our perfect night. “It was magical.”

“Wow,” my mom said, sounding surprised. “That sounds incredible.”

I nodded. “I keep telling him that just being with him is enough for me, but he loves doing things for me. We just want to make each other happy.”

My mom squeezed my hand. “I hope you will be,” she said.

I smiled, looking back at Zan. I knew she didn’t think our marriage would make it, but I would take great joy in proving her wrong.

At that moment, Zan met my eyes and smiled sexily. I felt a rush of desire for him but it would be hours before I could be with him. This was going to be a very long day.

I can truthfully say that I barely remember a thing that happened the first half of the football game. My dad gave Zan a beer and my mom put out some snacks, but other than that I was pretending to be watching the game. I knew there was movement on the screen and in the background I heard the crowd cheering, but I kept sneaking looks at Zan where he was sitting across from me, and undressing him with my eyes.

I knew very well every inch of his sculpted body and had no trouble imagining what he looked like beneath his clothes. Every part of him turned me on; his strong arms, his muscular neck, his chiseled chest and stomach, that dark line of hair that led from his bellybutton down into his pants, and of course his incredible, rock-hard cock. I shivered just thinking about how much pleasure each part of him could give me.

And it didn’t help matters that Zan kept locking eyes with me, his gaze showing me exactly how much he wanted me too.

I was in a haze of sexual desire when Zan’s voice broke though to me. “It’s halftime, angel,” he said huskily. “Why don’t we take a walk around the yard, and stretch our legs?”

Instantly I agreed. Anything to be alone with Zan.

Going outside, we wrapped our arms around each other and I leaned into Zan as we started walking. “I want you so much,” I said, rubbing my hand over his chest.

He kissed my forehead. “I want you too, baby.” With a nod of his head, he motioned to the pool house as we passed it. “I wish we could just duck inside and a have a quick fuck, but I think your parent would notice,” he said with a grin.

I laughed, “I think you’re right. They’re probably watching us through the window to make sure we don’t do anything.” I laid my head against his shoulder. “And it will be hours before we can leave. Dinner won’t be until six.”

“We’ll just have to make the most of the time we do have,” he said.

I kissed his cheek. “I’m so glad you thought to get the beach house. I think I would have gone crazy if we couldn’t be together all week.”

“I know I would have,” he said. “Quick fucks are great, and it could have been a lot of fun finding places to do it, but I can’t imagine not being able take our time with each other. It would be like only eating appetizers and never having a real meal.”

“It would certainly make me very hungry for you,” I said. “But I am always hungry for you.”

“Oh really?” he teased. “Tell me.”

“Well, I don’t think I even saw any of the football game because I kept thinking about you,” I admitted.

He smiled. “What were you thinking?”

I felt myself blush, but I didn’t let it stop me. “Well,” I started, “I keep thinking that your clothes are hiding your beautiful body from me, and I was striping you naked one piece of at a time.”

Taking my hand in his, he lifted to his lips, kissing my knuckles. “And did you get to anything good, baby?” he asked.

I smiled. “It was all good,” I assured him.

We walked and flirted for a while longer, and then headed back inside for the rest of the game.

My parents were nowhere to be seen and I thought they were probably checking the progress of the turkey. I took advantage of the situation by wrapping my arms around Zan and standing on tiptoe to give him a lingering kiss.

“I need a bathroom break,” I said, as we broke apart. “Can I get you anything from the kitchen?”

“A beer would be great,” he said, kissing me again.

I wiggled against him, making him groan before I kissed him a final time.

“You’re killing me, angel,” he said. He held me to him for another minute before letting me go.

After my quick trip to the bathroom down the hall, I headed to the kitchen, hearing my parents’ voices inside as I approached. I was about to go in, until I heard what they were talking about.

“I just don’t like it,” my dad said.

“We did the only thing we could,” my mom said. “If we push her about this relationship we could lose her. At least he is seems to be a good person, and he is good to her.”

“I know,” my dad said, “And we have some time to try and talk some sense into her before they are actually married.”

I shook my head, turning away and heading back into the family room.

Zan smiled when he saw me, but it faded quickly as he saw my face. “What’s wrong?” he asked, getting up and coming to me.

I shrugged. “Nothing we didn’t expect. I just overheard my parents saying they still had time to talk some sense into me before we get married.”

One corner of Zan’s mouth rose mischievously. “Do they?” he asked. “Can they talk some sense into you, baby?”

I smiled too. “Not for the world,” I said. I went to him and put my hands on his chest, standing on tiptoe to whisper in his ear. “And if they knew how good you are in bed, they wouldn’t even try.”

He chuckled and nuzzled my ear. “Is that the only reason you want to be with me?” he purred. “Because I can make you cum over and over?”

I nodded. “Yeah, that is one of the main ones,” I teased.

He shrugged, taking me into his arms. “I can live with that.”

I kissed him quickly. “We’re in this together.”

“No matter what,” he said.

Our lips met in a longer kiss, and I didn’t even care if my parents saw us. When we broke apart, I was breathless, and we smiled at each other.

Zan motioned down the hall. “I think your parents have been gossiping long enough. Let’s go see if we can help them with dinner.”

When we entered the kitchen my parent broke apart like we caught them doing something wrong.

“Is everything okay?” Zan asked.

They both looked at him with wide eyes like they had their hands in the cookie jar. I thought they must be worried that we’d overheard them plotting.

When they didn’t speak, Zan continued, “Is there anything we can help with?”

They both seemed to relax, and my mom even smiled. “Oh, everything’s fine with dinner.”

“Well, the game’s about to start again,” Zan reminded them.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer for Zan and a soda for me and we left them standing there, watching us as we left.

I was starting to get a bit cold, so I went to my room to grab a sweater. When I returned, I nearly laughed. My parents were sitting on either side of Zan, so I couldn’t sit next to him.

What did they think, that if we spent the whole game not sitting together that we’d break up? Or maybe they were worried that we’d somehow figure out how to have sex right under their noses and they wouldn’t notice.

I took a seat in a recliner to the side and decided that maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing after all. I could easily glance over and look at Zan any time I wanted, and continue undressing him with my eyes, and what could my parents say?

As the game continued, and I was sure it held my parents’ attention, I resumed my examination of Zan.

I was still turned on from earlier, and as I stared over removing his shirt in my mind, I couldn’t help thinking about each muscular inch of him.

Shivers ripped through my body as I revealed his beautiful chest, and my hands ached to touch him, to feel his skin. I wanted to run my hands over him, knowing that all that strength and beauty was just for me.

I felt my core starting to throb as I imagined unfastening his jeans and pushing them down his muscular legs to reveal all of him.

“Oooohhhh!” my dad shouted, bringing me out of my lust-filled daydream. “You’ve got to be kidding!”

My eyes snapped to him, wondering if I’d been caught, but realized he was just yelling at the game on TV.

Maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing that I was sitting across the room. If I’d been close to Zan, I would be tempted to try to touch him. It was safer this way.

Through the rest of the game I watched him, and I kept watching him throughout the rest of the day, and even through dinner.

I felt like I had before we’d gotten together. Wondering, imagining, desperate for his touch and desperate to touch him. I felt like my whole body was on fire and melting from the inside out. The only difference was that now I knew very well exactly how good we were together and I anticipated what each moment would be like when we were finally alone.

After dinner, we helped clean up and then told Liz’s parents we were going out for a while. It had been a long day, but we’d survived it.

I’d seen Liz looking at me several time throughout the day with an intensity that practically took my breath away, and I was finally glad we would be alone.

Once we were in the car, Liz slid across the seat, wrapping her arm around mine and sighed. “Well, that wasn’t so bad,” she said.

Involuntarily my eyebrow rose, and she giggled. “Okay,” she admitted, “it started out as the worst engagement announcement since Romeo and Juliet. You threatened my parents, I cried, and I overheard my parents say maybe they could still talk some sense into me, but after that things were better.”

“Sure,” I agreed. “The day was incredibly tense, and everyone was walking on egg shells. I couldn’t touch you properly all day, but it was a little better than Romeo or Juliet. At least there were no sword fights, banishments, murders or suicides.”

Liz rolled her eyes but smiled. “But now,” she said, scooting even closer and caressing my thigh, “we can go to the beach house, and I can have my way with you.”

Instantly I felt my cock harden. ”Is that right?” I said with a grin. “I saw you looking at me all day. What do you plan to do?”

She shook her head as her hand wandered up to stroke my cock. “I’m not telling, but I promise you’ll like it.”

I groaned. “I know I’ll love it,” I said, kissing her head.

I swear we got to the beach house in record time, and I had the door unlocked and closed behind us in moments, taking Liz into my arms.

We kissed passionately, our mouths crashing together. I grasped Liz’s ass, lifting her off the floor and carried her into the bedroom.

It was true that we’d been pretty conventional, not even exploring what the other rooms had to offer, but I think we were both so glad just to be together that our adventuresome side had taken a back seat.

Anyway, I certainly wasn’t complaining about any of the sex we’d had in the bedroom.

I put Liz on her feet by the bed and we continued to kiss as I started on the buttons on her shirt.

She took the opportunity to step back, shaking her head.

I smiled. I love it when she wants to play.

“What are you doing, baby?” I asked.

“I’m having my way with you, remember?” she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

“You always do,” I teased. “You have your way with me every time you temp me inside your sweet pussy and make your cum.”

I reached for her but she avoided my grasp. “No, I’m setting the rules tonight.”

I nodded, giving in. “Anything you want, angel.”

She went to the task I’d started, and unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Next, she shimmied out of her pants, and they joined the pile with her shirt. Then she reached for the back fastening on her bra, pausing to look up at me, her eyes filled with lust.

“I’m liking this already,” I said as she tossed aside her bra. “Any plan that has you naked will always get my vote.”

She smiled and pushed her panties to the floor, now standing completely naked before me. I let my eyes roam over her beautiful body.

“I am so lucky to have found you, angel,” I said. “You are so beautiful outside and in.”

She crossed to me, pressing herself against me and putting her hands on my shoulder. “So are you Zan. Your physical beauty is what first drew me to you, but you are even more beautiful inside.”

I stroked up and down her back, skimming over the globes of her ass. I was so hard and so ready to be inside her.

“Not yet,” she said.

I groaned, but she started unbuttoning my shirt.

She unbuttoned one button, and then her hot mouth pressed to the flesh she’d uncovered.

Then she unfastened the next one, and she kissed the skin revealed there.

One by one she undid the rest of the buttons kissing and licking my chest, and when she got to the bottom, she pulled my shirt apart, and then her hands were on me too.

I groaned again and wrapped her in my arms as her small hands wandered over my chest and back as her kisses grew hungrier. She licked and nipped at my skin, grazing me with her teeth, laving my nipples.

Her hands went to my shoulder and pushed the shirt down my arms and I released her just long enough to let it fall to the floor.

And my hands weren’t idle either. While she was exploring my body, I was caressing every part of her I could reach. Slicking my hands over her sides and back, cupping her sweet ass, reaching between us to stroke over her breasts, and even running the occasional finger across her clit.

My angel caressed my arms, turning to kiss from my bicep down to my hand. When her lips met my palm, she met my gaze and gave me a wicked smile, and if I’d been in any doubt about what she had in mind, I wasn’t any more.

She put both hands on my chest and her lips went to my neck, licking a path down to my collarbone. Her palms brushed over my pecs, down my stomach and to the buttons on my jeans. She had them undone in moments and pushed them and my boxers down in one motion.

For a moment, she just gazed down my body, and I swear my cock got even harder. Knowing she loves looking at me as much as I love looking at her turns me on so much.

Again she pressed her mouth to my chest and she kissed a trail from my neck, between my pecs and across my stomach. With each touch of her mouth my stomach jerked, knowing exactly where she was headed.

She grasped my hips to steady herself as she knelt before me and continued her kisses and licks even lower, until she reached the line of hair leading down from my bellybutton. Looking up at me briefly, she gave me a sexy smile and then pressed her tongue to my skin and followed my happy trail down.

I practically held my breath anticipating what she was going to do next.

She paused, looking at my cock as her hands reached behind me, grasping my ass. I was aching for her to touch me, and as her hands slid around my hips to the front, I thought she would take me in hand, but she surprised me by taking my rigid shaft briefly into her hot mouth, letting her lips slide up the entire length of me before licking over the sensitive head.

My whole body shook with desire.

Taking me back into her mouth, she sucked hard as her hands closed around me, making my hips jerk. “Oh shit!” I hissed, gasping in a breath.

She let me slide out of her mouth and licked up one side and down the other before taking me back inside. Sucking me hard as she enveloped my length, she wrapped her tongue around me and made sure my tip pressed to the top of her mouth.

I looked down to see my beautiful, dark haired angel, naked, stroking and sucking me just the way I like, and I reached down, grasping her shoulder.

She paused and looked up at me, with my cock still in her mouth, and grinned, and shit I nearly came.

My hips jerked again, sliding me in her mouth and she smiled even wider.

Did she know how much she was affecting me?

Her tongue swirled around my tip as her hands stroked and squeezed my shaft, exploring the responses she could get from me.

Finally, she took me completely inside, finding a slow rhythm, bobbing up and down on me so my tip brushed the top of her mouth with every stroke. I grasped a handful of her hair. “Fuck, angel!”

My baby knows exactly how to make me cum and felt my balls tighten as my hips jerked again.

She squeezed me tightly and sped up, sucking me hard as she took me inside again and again. It felt so good, and I tried to hold off, but I can’t seem to control myself when she has me in her mouth.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she continued, taking in every inch of the incredible image. My cock disappeared into her soft mouth again and again building my pleasure with every touch. Her perfect lips gliding over me, her small hands holding me. She was so beautiful, and all mine, giving me this pleasure that only she could give, and I couldn’t hold on any longer. I exploded into her with a groan, thrusting against her, and she held me tightly as she drank down every ounce of my essence.

When I stilled, she looked up to hold my eyes, and she continued to suck and lick me as I came down. She knew how much I loved to see her like this and drew it out to increase my pleasure. She laved my shaft and tip like it was an ice cream cone, stroking me softly with her hands, and I swear I would have cum again if I’d had anything left.

Reaching down, I raised her to her feet, kissing her hard. “That was amazing, baby,” I said.

“I love everything about you, Zan,” she said, blushing, “especially, your beautiful cock, and I just wanted to show you.”

I kissed her again. “I know you can’t get enough of my cock, baby,” I said proudly. “You show me every day when I fill you up and you cum so sweetly.”

Grasping her hips, I pulled her close and nuzzled the side of her neck. “And I can’t get enough of your pussy.”

Putting a hand to my chest, she shook her head. “I’m not finished with you yet.”

“Come on, baby,” I coaxed, nuzzling her cheek as I barely brushed her clit with one finger, “just let me have a little taste until I’m up to doing something more.”

She hesitated and I pressed my case, kissing her cheek and then her lips as I continued to stroke her clit. “You know how good I can make it for you.”

She nodded and answered breathlessly. “You showed me very thoroughly the night before last.”

I moved down, licking her neck, making her gasp. I took advantage of her silence and cupped her ass, lifting her and putting her on the bed.

Quickly I kicked off my shoes and tossed aside the jeans and boxers that were still around my ankles. Then I joined her on the bed immediately, settling between her legs, noticing with satisfaction that she had a bit of raiser burn on her inner thigh from our activities two nights ago. And I intended to give her a bit more.

Smoothing her legs farther apart, I didn’t waste and time and closed my mouth over her clit, licking it quickly several times. Her hips jerked and I smiled. I could smell her sweet arousal that was just for me, and I was greedy for the taste of her.

Moving down, I sucked her luscious lips, making sure to get every drop of moisture, before delving my tongue deeper, parting her so I could get to the nectar in her core.

I took a long lick, just barely brushing the outside of her, teasing her. Her hips moved with me and her hand slipped into my hair.

Reaching up, I gently caressed her clit with my fingers as I continued to lick around pussy.

Her hips bucked, trying to bring me inside but I wasn’t ready for that yet.

I rubbed her clit harder as I licked over her again and again. Moisture poured out of her and I made sure not to miss a drop.

Her hand tightened in my hair, and I knew she was getting close, so I sped up, rubbing her clit in fast circles, just like she likes.

She gasped for breath and I pressed the flat of my tongue just at her opening and she stiffened, arching as she came.

But I wasn’t through with her yet. I immediately switched places, closing my mouth over her tiny nub as I trailed just my fingertips across her pussy lips.

Her hips jerked and she made a sort of whimpering sound. She was still coming down, but I knew exactly how to bring her up to speed again.

Licking and sucking her clit, I continued to brush across her lips, gradually parting them and going deeper. Within moments, her hips were moving with me and her hand was painfully gripping my hair.

I found her opening with my fingers, and trailed around it, occasionally letting just the tip of one finger dip inside her as I sucked her hard.

I switched between licking her clit and brushing my chin stud over it, the different textures driving her wild and making her gasp with anticipation.

Then with two fingers, I brushed her entrance again and again as I licked her clit harder and faster, and was amazed to feel her arching back again so quickly as she cried out another orgasm.

As she gasped for air, I slid my hands under her ass, lifting her hips so I could have an even better angle.

I barely gave her a moment to recover before I plunged my tongue into her.

Gasping, she arched back, opening herself to me even more, and I took full advantage trusting inside her as deep as I could go. I made sure to angle my tongue upward so it would hit her G-spot, and rubbed her clit quickly with my thumb.

Liz’s hips worked with me as she rode my tongue, and shit I loved it. Only I would ever have her this way, only I would give her this pleasure.

I held her hips tight as I stroked into her again and again, going faster and faster. I could hear Liz gasping for air as her body tightened again, her thighs closing around me, and then she cried out in pleasure.

Her pussy pulsed around me and held my tongue inside her until and gently stroked her clit. When I felt the pulses lessening, I withdrew and greedily continued to kiss and lick her, gathering all her nectar as she came down.

I would have gone for round four, but my cock was stirring to life again.

Laving her pussy a final time, I took a long lick over her clit before I started kissing my way up her body. Across her stomach, between her breasts, where I paused to suck each sweet nub before moving up to her neck and to her lips.

Her lips met mine as I moved into position and she kissed me hard, but put one hand to my stomach and took my cock in the other.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she said, “but you’re in the wrong position.”

I looked at her and she grinned. “This time, I’m on top.”

Zan’s mouth lifted in a crooked grin and he nodded. “I love it when you ride me, baby.”

He rolled to the side, laying back on the bed with a dangerous, sexy grin. I couldn’t stop looking at him. His muscular body was displayed to perfection, ever sculpted inch making me want to devour him, even his thick erection which jutted proudly from it’s nest of black hair.

This is what I’d been thinking about all day, exploring Zan with my mouth, hands and body.

Climbing between his legs, I didn’t waste any time.

I took one calf in my hands, caressing the muscular length as I kissed and licked my way up to his knee, his wiry hair ticking my face. Gently I used my nails along his skin, skimming up the inside of his thigh before following the same path with my lips.

Then I moved to his other leg, sliding my hand underneath and raising it so I could place a kiss on the back of his knee, and trail kisses up the back of his leg. Moving up, I skipped over his rigid erection and placed a kiss just above his thatch of dark hair.

Kissing my way across his stomach, I crawled up his body, letting his cock just barely brush against me, down my neck and between my breasts.

Zan sucked in a breath and his hips shifted and I knew he was loving it. Meeting his eyes, I knew he would be looking down the line of my body and he could see exactly what was happening.

I paused where I was, slowly raking my nails over his sides and stomach as I placed open-mouth kisses all over the same area.

Gradually I moved up, letting his cock skim over my stomach and past my belly button until I stopped to give his pecs some attention. Smoothing my palms over his nipples, I followed with my mouth, gently grazing them with my teeth.

Moving up a little more, I let his thick shaft continue down my body, brushing over my clit and I paused just as his tip met my entrance.

Settling over him, I pressed our bodies together as, stomach to stomach, my breasts just brushing his pecs.

I started to rock on him as I smoothed both hands over his biceps.

Reaching up, Zan cupped my head, stroking my cheek, and I turned my head to kiss his palm. Grasping his arm, I gently grazed his skin with my teeth, starting at his palm and working my way up to his elbow.

Moving up to his neck, I leaned in kissing and licking him as my hands explored his chest.

Zan’s hand gripped my hips trying to control my motion. “Let me inside that sweet pussy,” he purred, “so I can fuck you good and hard.”

Kissing my way up his neck and across his chin, I pressed my lips to his. “Not yet,” I said.

I sped up, grinding against him, and it felt really good to have him pressing against my core. I knew it would feel even better when he was inside, but I wanted to explore him a bit more first.

My whole body slid against his as I continued to move while I kissed him, my hard nipples raking his chest and sending shivers of reaction through me.

Working my way back down his neck, I licked over the length of his collar bone before moving down to his nipples again.

I licked around one, and then the other, pressing my tongue flat to lave over the top of his hard point before I sucked it into my mouth.

Zan groaned and his grip on my hips tightened as I felt hips jerk up into mine. He was getting desperate to have me.

I smoothed my hands over his arms and chest again before grasping his head with both hands, holding him while I kissed him thoroughly. Then I sat up separating us, trailing my hands down his beautiful body.

Reaching between us, I grasped his thick erection, and smiling I met his eyes. “Is this what you want?” I asked, holding his cock in position and sinking down until it was just pressing against my entrance.

Zan’s eyes seemed to burn with desire as he looked from my face down to where we would soon be joined, and he nodded. “Fuck yes, angel.”

I knew he liked to see himself sliding inside me, and I so slowly lowered myself, taking him into me, letting him fill me up inch by spectacular inch.

It felt so good I shivered with desire, my back arching with pleasure. When he was completely inside, I stopped. “You always feel even bigger this way,” I said breathlessly.

He looked from where we were joined up to meet my eyes, a wicked grin raising one corner of his mouth. “Ride me, baby,” he ordered.

I smiled back. I intended to ride him, good and hard, but I had something else planned first.

Leaning down, I pressed my chest to his as I kissed him. The kiss started out a simple touch of the lips but Zan cupped my head, holding me. His tongue stroked across my lips and I opened to him, brushing his tongue with mine.

And as we kissed, I started to slowly undulate my hips, so his hard length barely moved inside me. Oh, but it still felt so good.

Leaving his lips, I kissed my way down his neck to his chest and spent a few more minutes worshiping his pecs my with tongue, teeth and lips.

Zan’s hands roamed over my back, occasionally cupping my butt as he tried to speed me up, but this time I was going at my own pace. The thing is though, I was so turned on that I was getting desperate for satisfaction myself.

I started to move a little faster, letting him slide out me a little more, the extra friction between making us both groan.

As the pleasure started to build, I sat up on him, my back arching, and I moved even faster, lifting myself off him almost all the way and then plunging back down to take him deep inside.

With each stroke his erection hit my G-spot, building the pleasure inside me even more quickly.

I watched as Zan’s eyes moved over my body, going from my face to my bouncing breasts, down to where I was enveloping him. His face was filled with pleasure but also was starting to show his impatience. I knew he didn’t like to only watch, he wanted to participate.

Finally, I guess he couldn’t stand it any longer, he sat up, wrapping one arm around me, supporting my back as he used the other hand to grasp my breast.

His mouth closed over my other breast and he stroked one nipple with his tongue and the other with his thumb.

I faltered in my rhythm with so much pleasure almost overwhelming me, but picked it up again almost immediately and sped up even more.

I could feel how close I was to orgasm now and my back bowed as the pleasure filled me. Suddenly Zan’s fingers were brushing over my clit, rubbing it in quick circles, and I panted for breath. “Zan!”

His hips thrust up to meet me, slamming our bodies together, and my breath caught in my throat as he somehow held me there for several long minutes before I flew over the edge.

Zan pumped into me a few more times and then followed me as the pleasure took him too.

He held me tight as we both gasped for air, his hot breath tickling my neck. He lazily continued to brush over my clit, sending shivers though me with each stroke.

His lips pressed to my neck. “My angel,” he said.

I felt almost dizzy as I came down from the incredible pleasure.

Zan kept me wrapped in his arms and laid back, taking me with him, settling me into his side and covering us both with a blanket. He kissed my head. “Just let me hold you for a while,” he said.

I nodded and closed my eyes, pressing my head into his chest. “That sounds perfect.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Arms of an Artist (UC, Z/L, ADULT) pt12 10/27/13

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad to know someone is enjoying.

Here is a new part just in time for the long weekend. 8)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 13

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Friday)

My alarm went off, bringing me instantly awake, and as I turned it off, I groaned at the hour showing in bright, red numbers.

It was Friday, but not just any Friday.

Black Friday.

The busiest shopping day of the year, and one of the busiest business days for the café.

My dad had started a Black Friday breakfast special a few years ago, and it had become a tradition for a lot of people in town. For five dollars you got a breakfast wrap with egg, cheese, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and choice of bacon, sausage or ham, and a large coffee. Breakfast fast, to go, and easy to eat on the run.

The café opened at six A.M. The cooks had done most of the prep the night before, but they would still arrive an hour early to finish the prep and start making the food. By the time the doors opened, we would have a line of people outside waiting to grab and go.

My dad would also set up a stand on the sidewalk where customers could just pull over and pick up breakfast without getting out of their car.

The café sold hundreds of specials, and that didn’t even count the people who came to sit in the dining room to eat.

And of course my dad had asked us to help out.

Jumping out of bed, I got ready quickly and staggered out of my room, still sleepy, running right into Zan. He looked as sleepy as I felt, but it just made him look sexy. I would have loved to linger and spend time with him, but all we could spare was a quick kiss before going downstairs.

With my parents, we grabbed a fast breakfast of bagels and coffee, barely even speaking because we were all still half-asleep, and were out the door before it was even light.

As we got in the car, I hugged Zan tight. “I’m so sorry about this,” I apologized to him.

He shook his head. “This is our last day working for your dad, so it was bound to be the worst,” he said with a grin. He hugged me back. “Really, baby, it’s okay. I just want to be with you. I don’t care if that is in our beach house or your dad’s café.”

I raised an eyebrow, and he nodded. “Okay, obviously the beach house would be better, but at least we’re together.”

I smiled, thinking again how lucky I was. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I am so lucky I found you.”

Hugging me again, he pressed his lips into my hair. “I am the lucky one, angel, and I will spend the rest of our lives showing you.”

(Zan’s POV)

I could see the line of customers already starting outside the café as we drove past and into the parking lot. It was going to be a hell of a day.

I gave Liz another kiss in the car and we separated just inside the door of the café, each going our own ways for our different jobs.

Passing the office, I saw Mr. Parker inside talking to Theresa. Fantastic. Another day of dodging her wandering hands. At least it was our last day to work.

Gathering my bus trays and cleaning supplies, I headed into the dining room

My eyes roamed greedily over Liz. She is so beautiful, so sexy, and I am amazed every day how much she loves me. I certainly was the lucky one, and I wanted her so much. This was a longer day than we had usually worked. The café closed at two P.M, and we were working the whole shift. I didn’t know how I was going to wait to be inside Liz.

I swear I didn’t take my eyes off her as she moved around the restaurant, setting up the waitress stations, but all too soon, Mr. Parker came into the dining room with the first load of breakfast specials, and opened the doors.

From minute one, it was a madhouse, and I was assigned the extra duties of making sure the coffee pots stayed full, and the pile of breakfast burritos stayed high, by bringing them in from the kitchen.

Luckily, Theresa was the one assigned to the drive-up cart on the sidewalk, so I didn’t have to worry about her sneaking a feel in all the chaos.

And on top of the grab and go customers, there were actually more people coming into the café to sit down and eat than I expected. I helped show people to tables, and directed the line of to-go customers to one side to give them more room.

And even though we were all running around, I kept finding Liz. I watched her at the counter where she was handing out specials and condiments, changing money, and taking credit cards with lighting speed. And she still had a genuine smile for each person.

I smiled too. I was the lucky one in so many ways, and my beautiful angel had agreed to spend her life with me.

Liz’s eyes met mine across the room and a soft smile lifted the corners of her mouth. Everything between us was the same, but different at the same time, and it was even better now.

After ten o’clock, we stopped selling the breakfast specials and the to-go customers trailed off, but there was still the restaurant full of people. I took the opportunity to start the dishwasher and tied up two large bags of trash, which I threw over my shoulder and took out the back to the dumpster.

Lifting the lid, I tossed them inside and turned to go back to the café, but with a frown I saw that Theresa was leaning against the door.

“You on a break?” I asked, my voice showing my annoyance.

“Come on Zan,” she purred, “I –“

I cut her off. “I’ve tried to be nice, but you aren’t taking the hint. I’m not interested.”

A mean look crossed her face for a moment but then was gone. “Yeah, you’ve made that pretty clear. Look,” she said, “I’m not looking for happily ever after here. I mean you are pretty ripped and I bet we could have some fun,” she said, looking up and down my body, “but this is about more than that.”

I was confused. “What is it about then?”

She came closer, lowering her voice. “Mr. Parker offered me a thousand dollars if I break up you and Liz.”

I admit I was shocked, although after everything else that had happened I shouldn’t have been.

Theresa was still talking. “Then this morning he said he would give me two thousand if I could get you to kiss me where Liz could see us.”

I nodded. It all made sense now.

“So how about it?” she said. “Easy money. You just plant a big one on me right in front of Liz and I’ll give you five hundred.”

I scowled. “Theresa, it’s not going to happen. I love Liz.”

She shrugged. “So I’ll give you a half. You can tell her after and go have a nice dinner on her Dad.”

I was fuming with anger, but it really wasn’t Theresa’s fault. She was unethical and an opportunist, but Mr. Parker had been the one pushing this. “Look, I would never do anything to hurt Liz. How about you leave me alone the rest of the day, and I’ll give you five hundred.”

She thought about it for a minute and shrugged. “Okay,” she agreed.

We both went inside and I wanted to find Mr. Parker and have it out with him once and for all, but the restaurant was still full of customers, so I would wait until closing.

As I rushed around the restaurant, I couldn’t help looking at Zan as often as I could, and I was so proud of him. He jumped in anywhere he was told, and anywhere he saw a need, helping with whatever he could.

I knew he was a stand up guy, but I think he saved my dad’s ass. Zan helped so much and made things go so smooth, I was going to point it out to my dad if he hadn’t noticed.

I’d seen him head out the back with bags of trash, and I kept waiting for him to come back in. I felt like I just needed to see him.

Finally, I heard the back door shut, and watched eagerly for Zan to come back in, smiling when I saw him. But immediately I noticed the scowl on his face. I’d seen him give that look to other people when he was angry, and it was so surprising to see it now.

Then I saw Theresa. Had she been making an ass of herself again?

Crossing to him, I asked anxiously. “What’s wrong? Is Theresa bothering you again?”

The scowl left his face as he looked at me. “Sorry, baby,” he said, cupping my cheek and kissing my forehead. “Let’s talk about it later, when it’s not so crowded.”

I nodded, but now I was worried. What had she done this time?

I kept my eyes on Zan the rest of the afternoon and saw the scowl return from time to time. He kept looking around the café, as if he was searching for someone, and I was starting to worry.

The rest of the time seemed to drag. From time to time, I would catch Zan’s eyes and he would give me a reassuring smile, but there was none of our usual flirting.

What had happened?

As the café emptied down to the last couple of tables, I went in search or Mr. Parker to confront him. He was in his office and I joined him, shutting the door behind me.

He looked up with a genuine smile. “Zan, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all your hard work today. You really went above and beyond.”

“Thanks,” I said, but couldn’t keep the annoyance out of my tone.

He scowled as he realized something was wrong, but his voice was artificially pleasant. “What can I do for you?”

I didn’t waste any time. “Look, Mr. Parker,” I said, “I know you paid Theresa to try and break up Liz and me.”

For a moment I thought he would deny it, but he just nodded. “You’re a smart guy, Zan. You’ve known from the first time we talked on the phone that I didn’t approve of your relationship with my daughter.”

“Yeah,” I said, “but I thought we might have gotten past some of that. I’m not from a rich or famous family, but I can take care of Liz and see that gets everything in life that she wants, and we love each other very much.”

Mr. Parker looked at me. “Well apparently you’re loyal,” he admitted. “I’ve had that hussy Theresa throwing herself at you all week.”

“And I’m going to have to tell Liz,” I said.

I saw fear cross his face. “Well Zan,” he started nervously, “can’t we just keep this between the two of us? We don’t want to upset Liz.”

I agreed. “I don’t want to upset her, but I also won’t lie to her. We promised each other that we wouldn’t keep secrets.”

“You’re trying to turn Liz away from us,” he accused, getting angry.

I shook my head. “I would never do that. I want Liz to have you in her life. You are her parents, her family, and I would never come between you. I know what it’s like not to have any family and I don’t want that for her. I want her to be with everyone she loves. But if you push her too much, she might turn away from you.

He sank back in his chair, looking suddenly like all the air had gone out of him. “You’re not trying to turn Liz away from us?”

“Of course not,” I assured him. “We wouldn’t be here trying to follow all your rules, working at the café on our vacation if we weren’t trying to get along with you.”

Mr. Parker was shocked into silence.

I continued. “More than anything I want Liz to be happy, and she would never truly be happy if she didn’t have her parents in her life. We all want her to be happy and we might not agree on exactly how to make that happen, but can’t we at least agree that we all love her and start from there?”

He held my gaze for a long moment and finally nodded.

I held out my hand, “Truce?”

He grasped my hand, shaking it firmly. “Truce.”

I motioned over my shoulder, smiling. “I told Theresa if she left me alone the rest of the day I’d give her five hundred dollars. I think you’re on the hook for that one.”

Mr. Parker reluctantly nodded, and a hint of a grin started in one corner of his mouth. “You’re right. I’ll take care of it.”

I saw Zan disappear into the back, and this time he stayed for a while. I kept looking to where Theresa was at the cash register with the last few customers. Maybe Zan just wanted to get away from her for a while.

The last two people left and I was wondering if I should confront Theresa, when Zan and my dad came out of the back.

Dad when to the cash register to start closing out, and Zan came to me.

By now, I was really worried. “Zan,” I said, anxiously, “what is going on?”

“I have something to tell you, angel,” he said softly, “and I think it will upset you, but I also don’t want to keep any secrets.”

My heart was pounding. Had my dad finally done something to chase him away?

I nodded numbly.

“You know how Theresa has been coming on to me all week,” he said, “well, your dad put her up to it?”

“What?” I asked, barely understanding what he was saying, because it was so different than I had expected. “What do you mean?”

He put his arm around me. “Baby, your dad told Theresa if she could break us up, he would give her a thousand dollars.”

I shook my head as the words sank in.

Zan continued. “I think he regrets it. He kind of even apologized.”

I was in complete shock, but the anger was coming quickly.

I looked to where my dad was standing at the cash register, to see he was already looking at me. As our eyes met, I saw his face pale. I opened my mouth, but the ring of the bell above the door drew my attention.

I turned to man who was coming in and was surprised. He didn’t look like our usual customers. He was dressed in dirty clothes and his hair didn’t look like it had been washed in a while. His eyes ran over my body, but I gave him a smile. “I’m sorry, the kitchen is closed. We still have…” my voice trailed off as I saw the knife in his hand. It was long and thin and looked really sharp.

“I’m not here to eat, bitch,” he spat. He motioned with the knife toward the cash register. “Give me all the money if you don’t want to get fucked up.”

I instantly froze I was so scared. I wasn’t sure how it happened, but from his position behind me, suddenly Zan was beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, his presence making me feel a little bit better.

Theresa backed behind my dad as he spoke to the robber. “Of course,” he said instantly, taking a to-go bag off the counter, and starting to stuff money inside.

My dad had always told us to cooperate completely if there was ever a robbery. The money could be replaced, but your life couldn’t.

The robber’s eyes widened as he saw the amount of money going into the bag, and mine did too. I think Theresa had been neglecting to do the safe drops, because the register was overflowing.

“Hurry up!” the robber demanded.

“Sure,” my dad said, still stuffing money into the bag. “Anything you want.”

The man’s eyes darted to me, roaming over my body, and he gave a small smile that made my stomach clench. I didn’t like how he was looking at me at all, like I was a piece of meat. A shiver of revulsion went through me, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

Suddenly the newspaper article that I had seen a few days before flashed through my head. Five robberies of local businesses, and three rapes.

I knew Zan would never let it happen, but I didn’t want him to get hurt or killed trying to protect me.

Dad handed over the money in a bag, and the robber came closer to grab it. I prayed that the guy would leave, but he took a step toward me.

I swear my heart nearly burst with fear, but immediately Zan stepped in front of me, blocking the guy’s path.

I saw a scowl cross the robber’s face, as he focused on Zan. “Get out of my way asshole!”

Zan shook his head. “You should just take the money and leave now, man,” he said. “You can get away clean.”

The guy brandished the knife, waving it vaguely in my direction. “I’m going to have a piece of that before I leave.”

“Not gonna happen,” Zan growled. “She’s mine.”

“Well, tough guy,” the robber said, pointing the knife at Zan, “you’re gonna share.”

He took another step closer, and Zan stepped the same direction, blocking the guy from getting to me.

The robber jabbed the knife toward Zan, threatening him, and took another step forward. “Get out of the way, asshole, or your girlfriend will have to watch me fuck you up first.”

My heart was beating so fast I thought I might pass out. I was so scared for Zan. The robber had a knife, and Zan was unarmed.

Visions flashed through my mind of Zan getting stabbed, and slowly sinking to the floor as blood soaked his t-shirt. Then I saw myself kneeling next to him, pressing my hands to his wound. Blood was everywhere, and Zan’s face was so pale, I didn’t know if he was going to make it.

I couldn’t let that happen.

I didn’t know what I was going to do, or say, but his name left my lips in a gasp, “Zan.”

Suddenly Zan moved. His arms shot out so fast I could barely see what was happening. His right hand balled into a fist and hit the robber in the stomach, and at the same time his left hand grabbed the knife, and made a twisting motion. Once again Zan’s right hand moved, punching the guy in the face.

The next moment the robber was on the floor with a bloody mouth, gasping for breath, and Zan was standing over him, holding the knife.

“Dumb fuck,” Zan snarled down at him.

I couldn’t believe what just happened. I knew Zan had been in some fights when he was younger, and must have some skills to defend himself, but I was totally in awe of what he’d done.

Without taking his eyes off the guy, Zan spoke over his shoulder. “Mr. Parker, you should call the police.”

I think my Dad was in shock too, because it took him a moment to answer. “Um, there’s…”

The rest of his answer was cut off by the sounds of many pairs of running boots and shouts from behind us.

“Police! Freeze!”

“Drop the knife!”

“Hands on your head!”

“On your knees!”

Immediately Zan complied, throwing the knife to the side, out of the reach of the robber on the floor, and put his hands on his head.

“Wait,” I called out, reaching for Zan, but I was surprised that my Dad objected too.

“No,” he said to the police, motioning to Zan, “not him. He’s my daughter’s fiancé. He took the knife away from that guy.” He pointed to the guy still on the floor. “He’s the one who robbed us.”

My mouth dropped open. “Did my Dad just call Zan my fiancé?”

The police rushed past Zan, and he slowly lowered his arms, and wrapped them around me as he got to his feet.

“Zan,” I gasped, clinging to him.

“Are you okay, angel?” he asked softly, stroking my hair.

I was still shaking, but I felt so much better just being held in his strong arms.

“I was so scared,” I breathed.

He kissed my head. “You know I’d never let anything happen to you,” he said.

“I know,” I assured him. “That’s why I was scared for you.”

And then my Dad was there. He put a hand on my head, and one on Zan’s shoulder. “Thank you for protecting Liz. You risked your life for her.”

Zan looked at my Dad. “I love her, sir. I’d do anything for her.”

My Dad nodded. “I believe you.” His hand remained on Zan’s shoulder. “Zan,” he started, looking ashamed, “I haven’t been treating you very well, and I want to apologize. You are a good man, just like Liz has been telling us.”

Zan released me with his right hand, and offered it to my Dad. “Thank you, Mr. Parker,” he said softly. “That means a lot to me.”

My Dad took his hand and smiled.

I threw my arms around my Dad, hugging him tightly. “Oh, Daddy.”

He hugged me back, speaking softly into my hair. “You said Zan was good for you, and we should have believed you. I’m sorry I tried to break you up. We should have trusted your judgment.”

Tears gathered in my eyes. “Thank you, Daddy.”

The police took the asshole robber away in handcuffs, and then they had some questions for us.

Liz was still shaking, and I was worried about her. I thought she might be in shock. I took her to a booth, where I could hold her, and wrapping my arms around her I pressed her against my body and rubbed her back and arms, trying to warm her up.

Adrenaline was still rushing through me, thinking about what could have happened to my angel. I hate men who hurt women.

When the guy had first come in the café I’d sensed something wrong about him, but the way he’d looked at Liz had pissed me off like nothing else.

I didn’t want him anywhere near her, and there was no way I was going to let him touch her.

It had been obvious to me from the way he’d been waving the switchblade around that he really didn’t know how to handle it. Fortunately one of the skills from my rough past was defending myself against a knife attack, and disarming the attacker.

I had to admit that I was in shock a bit myself, but not from the robbery.

After days of disapproval and rudeness from Liz’s father, I was amazed that he had suddenly seemed to accept me. My actions had proved to him that I loved Liz, and would do anything for her.

Zan kept his arm around me the whole time we talked to the police, and I leaned against him absorbing his warmth and strength. He always makes me feel so safe.

As soon as the police were finished with us, my Dad insisted on driving us home. We walked out to his car, and he opened the back door. “Lizzie, sit in the back with Zan,” he insisted.

I nearly cried again. I couldn’t believe how quickly my Dad had changed his mind, but I was so happy. I wanted so much for my parents to love him.

It only took us a few minutes to get home, and my Mom could tell right away that something was wrong. I had no idea what my face looked like, but both Zan and my Dad had serious, almost frozen expressions.

Zan wrapped me in a throw that he took from a nearby chair, and held me on the sofa as my Dad told my Mom everything that happened.

“Zan was amazing,” my Dad said. “He didn’t know I had a panic button at the cash register, and he stood up to the robber even though the guy had a knife. Then the robber went for Liz. I was practically in shock and I knew there was no way I could have gotten to them fast enough, but Zan was there and stepped between them, protecting her. He risked his life for her, and he disarmed the guy too.”

Before he finished the story my Mom was crying, and she hugged us both. “Thank you, Zan, for keeping our girl safe.”

And suddenly I was exhausted.

It was only a little after four in the afternoon but I wanted nothing more than to go to bed and fall asleep in Zan’s arms. But I knew my parents wouldn’t allow it, so I put my head on Zan’s chest, and didn’t say anything about how tired I was, just so I could stay with him a little longer.

Zan’s arms tightened around me, and he gently kissed my forehead.

For a moment I didn’t notice the room had gone silent, until my Dad spoke up. “Lizzie, it’s been a long, terrible day, why don’t you go to bed?”

“No,” I said stubbornly. “I’m not …”

My Dad smiled. “Would you like Zan to stay with you tonight?”

I lifted my head, meeting my Dad’s eyes. “Really?”

He and my Mom both nodded and smiled, and I got up, rushing to them, hugging them both. “Thank you.”

Zan stood behind me. “Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Parker,” he said. “I’d have been up worrying about her.”

My Mom smiled at him. “Me too. But now, maybe we can all get some sleep tonight.”

I let Zan take me upstairs, and we both went into my room. He shut the door behind us and I moved into his arms.

“Are you sure you’re okay, angel?” he said softly.

I nodded. “I just can’t stop thinking about how I could have lost you.”

He stroked my hair soothingly. “I know, baby,” he whispered, “but we’re both okay. We’re here together, and I’ll hold you all night long.”

Cupping my cheek, he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. The kiss started out slow and gentle, but quickly turned deep and hungry. I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in him.

Zan’s hand moved to the small of my back, arching me against him, and instantly desire rushed through me. His lips left mine, moving down to my throat, and I let my head fall back, giving him more room. I gripped at his shoulders as gasps of pleasure left my lips.

A low groan came from deep in his throat, but he started to slow down. His kisses instead of greedy tastes, became lingering caresses, feathering across my skin. He returned to my lips, and kissed me gently before pulling back a little and speaking softly.

“Let’s get you into some pajamas. Your parents have just started to accept us together, we don’t want to shock them.”

I couldn’t help smiling. “Okay, but what are you going to wear?”

He shrugged. “I’ll just strip down to my boxers.”

I did as he suggested, putting on the pajamas while Zan took off his shirt, shoes and pants. I wanted to make love to him to assure myself that he was okay and show him how much I loved him, but Zan was right, now was not the time. My parents had just barely started to accept him, and we didn’t want to do anything to mess it up.

I pulled down the blankets and Zan moved to the door. I thought he was turning off the light, but he reached for the doorknob.

“Where are you going?” I asked, confused and a little panicked that he might leave.

“Nowhere, angel,” he assured me, as he opened the door a few inches, leaving it ajar. “I’m just letting your parents know that we’re respecting their rules.”

He turned out the light and then joined me in bed, pulling the blankets up around us before wrapping me securely in his arms. I pressed myself as close to him as possible, resting my head against his chest. Instantly I felt better, and I closed my eyes as his warmth surrounded me.

“I love you,” I whispered.

His cheek rested on the top of my head and he whispered close to my ear. “I love you, angel.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Arms of an Artist (UC, Z/L, ADULT) pt13 11/28/13

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for reading -
AlienFriend
Ellie
Natalie
pandas

We are approaching the end!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 14

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Saturday)

I woke up, wrapped in Zan’s strong arms, feeling better than I had since we’d come to visit my parents.

Zan was still asleep and I didn’t want to wake him, so I let my eyes drift closed again.

I had slept deeply, and was vaguely aware of bad dreams that had tired to intrude, but were chased away by warmth and feeling of safety that surrounded me. It was what I always felt when I was with Zan.

Yesterday had been terrible, but it had also helped my parents finally see what a good person Zan was, and for that I was so grateful.

I snuggled closer to Zan, smoothing my hand softly over his sculpted chest. I was in heaven and I never wanted to leave, but I knew all too soon we would have to get out of bed.

At least we didn’t have to go to work today.

I perked up with the thought. We had no plans for the day. I knew what I would like to do, and I thought Zan would probably be in agreement. Suddenly I was more eager to start the day, but I still wanted to savor the feeling of being in bed with Zan.

I stroked over his chest again, placing a kiss on his pec. His body was so warm and inviting where it touched mine, and I slid a leg over his.

Placing another kiss on his chest, I felt the familiar ache for him in my core. Even though we were so close, we couldn’t start the morning by enjoying each other.

Suddenly Zan’s hand slipped into my hair, holding my head while he leaned down, kissing me softly.

“Good morning, angel,” he said.

I smiled, “Good morning,” I said, touching his face.

He kissed me again more lingeringly. “Mmmmm,” he hummed, “it’s so nice to wake up with you again.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “This is the best sleep I’ve had all week.”

He cupped my cheek. “Are you feeling okay?”

I nodded. “I’m fine, really.”

He searched my face, “I was worried about you.”

I stroked up his arm to clasp his hand where it was touching my face, and turned to kiss his palm. “Zan, I’m okay.” I gently nipped the flesh of his hand at the base of his thumb, and then turned to meet his eyes. “I’m fine except for wanting you and not being able to have you.”

He smiled, as his hand slid across my cheek and down my neck before brushing over my breast.

It felt so good I automatically arched into his touch.

He kissed my neck near my ear. “Sometime during the night your parents closed our door, so we do have a little privacy.” He licked my neck, “But I think you’re right. We wouldn’t want to get caught making love if they came to check on us.”

His hand slipped inside my pajama top and brushed over my naked breast. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t touch you a little,” he breathed into my ear.

I giggled. “Well, then I can touch you too,” I said, sliding my hand across his chest.

He kissed his way down my neck, pushing my pajama top aside so he could close his mouth over my aching breast.

I gasped as he made contact, shivering with desire as his tongue laved my hard nub.

And my hand wasn’t idle. I slid down his sculpted stomach, brushing over the erection I knew I would find, stroking him through his boxers.

He groaned as he sucked my breast, caressing my neck and chest.

On my upward stroke, when I reached the waist of his boxers, I slipped my hand inside, grasping the solid length of him.

His mouth left my breast to find my lips and he kissed me hard. “Baby you are going to kill me,” he growled.

Lightly I brushed my thumb over his sensitive head. “Just giving you a preview of my plans for the day,” I teased.

He kissed me again. “Really?” he teased back. His hand moved down my body and delved under the waist of my pajamas and panties to stroke across my clit. “Is this what you had in mind?”

I gasped, arching into his hand. “Yes,” I breathed.

We kissed harder, our tongues stroking into each others’ mouths. I wanted him so much, but after a moment, we both pulled back.

“We have to stop,” I said, disappointed.

He nodded and brushed his thumb over my clit again, making me shiver, and pressed his lips to mine again for a quick kiss. “We’ll continue this later,” he said huskily, and then kissed me more lingeringly.

“Just one more day and we’ll be home,” he said, “and then we can make up for lost time.”

I stroked over his erection one more time. “I can’t wait,” I agreed.

Just then the amazing odor of cooking bacon reached me. “Smells like my parents are cooking breakfast,” I said.

Zan’s stomach growled, and I laughed.

“We’d better get up, or they might come looking for us,” I said.

He groaned, but got out of bed and quickly put on the jeans and t-shirt he was wearing the day before. I sat in the bed watching, and he turned to me, leaning over to give me another kiss. “You are too damn sexy and tempting in bed,” he said. “We better go down before I lose all control,” he kissed me, “and take you good and hard.”

“Is that a promise?” I asked.

He nodded, “Any time and any where you want, angel.”

I held his head, kissing him again before I reluctantly let go and got up.

He wrapped me in his arms, holding me against him so I could feel his erection, and nuzzled and kissed my neck before he released me. I wanted him, but I would have to wait.

I didn’t bother getting dressed, but simply smoothed my hair back into a ponytail, and taking Zan’s hand, we headed out of the room and downstairs.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, we turned to head toward the kitchen and could hear my parents talking as we approached.

“I’m still in shock about what Zan did,” my Dad said. “He didn’t even hesitate in putting himself between Liz and the robber. He was willing to do whatever it took to keep her safe.”

Zan and I looked at each other, both surprised but pleased to finally overhear my parents saying something positive about our relationship.

“And you must have noticed,” my Mom said, “that he treats her like the most precious thing in the world.”

“That’s because she is the most precious thing in the world to me,” Zan agreed as we walked into the room, joining them. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

I leaned against him smiling. I always felt so loved when he did that.

My parents actually smiled, and I thought I might faint.

“Good morning,” my Mom said, coming to hug us both. “I hope you’re both feeling okay.”

I nodded. “Not something I’d ever like to do again, but we’re okay.”

My Dad motioned to the table that was already set. “We didn’t want to wake you, but we made breakfast. French toast and bacon will be ready in a couple of minutes.”

“Thank you, Mr. Parker,” Zan said. “It smells great.”

My dad looked at Zan, “Why don’t you call us Jeff and Nancy? After all, you are going to be part of the family.”

A smile raised the corners of Zan’s mouth. “Thank you, Jeff,” he said, reaching across the table to shake my father’s hand.

I went around the table and hugged my dad. “Thanks Dad.”

My mom had tears in her eyes and I hugged her too. “Thank you for accepting Zan,” I said. “It means so much to me.”

“It took us a while,” my dad admitted, “but we can see how happy he makes you.”

Zan looked at my parents, “And I intend to do anything I can to make her happy for the rest of our lives.”

I released my parents and went to Zan, throwing my arms around his neck and standing on tiptoe to kiss him before I drew back enough to see his eyes. “And all I want to do is love you and make you happy for the rest of our lives.”

He stroked my cheek, holding my gaze, and we both smiled. Everything was really going to work out.

“Okay,” my dad said teasingly after a few moments, “gaze into each others’ eyes later. It’s time to eat.”

Zan and I laughed, but took our seats and helped ourselves to fruit, juice and coffee while my dad served us the freshly cooked French toast.

As we ate, we talked and laughed, and for the first time it felt normal. It was the best time we’d spent with my parents the whole time we’d been with them, and I felt the tension completely leaving me.

After we’d eaten, my Mom asked, “You probably have plans for today, but will you have dinner with us tonight, since it is your last night here?”

“Yes,” my Dad agreed, “We’d like to hear about your plans for the wedding and I’d like to learn more about your art, Zan.”

I nearly burst into tears, and Zan reached for my hand, giving it a squeeze as he answered for us. “Of course we’ll have dinner with you. What time?”

“We’ll leave about seven,” my Dad said.

Zan rose from the table, taking his empty plate and reaching for mine, but my Mom took them from him. “We’ll clean up. You two go out and have some fun.”

Going back upstairs, I stopped Zan at the top, wrapping my arms around his neck. “I think I’m in shock. I can’t believe they are really okay with us.”

Zan smiled. “I told you it would all work out,” he said cockily.

I smiled too. “Yes you did,” I said kissing him. “I should listen to you more often,” I teased.

Zan laughed, opening his mouth to retort, but I stopped him speaking by kissing him again.

“But,” I said, “for now, you should listen to me, and I think you will like what you hear.”

He raised an eyebrow.

I stroked his chest, “I have the day all planned out,” I said. “I think we should go to the beach house and make love as much as possible until we have to meet my parents for dinner.”

I smiled. “Unless you have other plans?” I teased.

“Hmmm,” he hummed, pretending he was thinking. “I was wanting to go to the mall,” he teased back. He kissed my cheek and grasped my ass, holding me against him as he whispered in my ear, “But being inside you all day seems like a much better way to spend our last day here.”

He kissed my neck, “And if these are the type of ideas you come up with, I will definitely listen.”

I could feel every inch of his hard body against mine and shivered with desire. I kissed him again, feeling shy about what I was about to say, but went ahead anyway. “I want you so much, I can’t wait to get you naked.”

A predatory look brightened his eyes and I continued. “So let’s get dressed quickly so we can get out of here and I can have you sooner.”

Zan smiled. “Anything you say, angel,” he said, kissing my forehead.

We separated, going in the opposite directions to our bedrooms, but I only took a couple of steps before turning back, and calling out to him. “And don’t forget your trunks. In case we want to take a swim.”

He nodded, but I could see the gleam in his eyes. He was remembering the last swim we’d taken together.

I quickly showered and dressed, choosing a light summer dress that stopped above my knees, because I wanted to look pretty for him since it was one of the few times he’d seen me out of my work uniform. Then I gathered a few things in my bag, including a bikini, before I left to join Zan.

He was already at the top of the stairs waiting for me. His eyes raked over my body as he came toward me, lingering on the length of leg exposed, and he wrapped an arm around me. “You look so sexy, angel,” he purred. “Good enough to eat.”

We went downstairs, waving to my parents, as we went outside and got into the car.

Scooting over to sit next to Zan, I wrapped my arm around his, and was rewarded with a kiss to the side of my head before he spoke in my ear. “I’m going to make you cum so many times today, you are going to beg me to stop,” he said huskily.

My whole body reacted instantly, shivering with desire, and my core, already aching for him, began to throb. I was already going crazy for him, and he’d turned my need for him up even higher.

Smiling, I reached over and stroked his erection through his jeans. “I can’t wait,” I purred.

“Baby,” he groaned, “you are going to kill me before we even get there.”

Starting the car, he pulled out of the driveway and onto the main road, and as soon as he was able, he reached over caressing my leg.

“Baby, that dress showing your legs,” he said, as he stroked up the inside of my thigh, “makes me think about having them wrapped around me while I’m fucking you so good and hard.”

I gasped, squeezing his cock through his pants. I was so hot, so ready for him, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to make it to the beach house. “You promise?” I asked breathlessly. “I want you so much, I don’t know if I can wait.”

His fingers lightly stroked me through my panties, as he nuzzled the side of my head. “As soon as we’re in the house, I’ll be inside you,” he said.

He continued to tease me though my panties, making my whole body jerk and bringing gasps to my lips. It seemed to take forever to get to the beach house, but finally we were parking in front, and as the car stopped, Zan took my face in his hands, kissing me hard.

Without breaking the kiss, I climbed onto his lap, straddling him, needing to feel his hard length pressed against me. It felt so good, I practically sighed in relief as I started rocking against him, but it wasn’t nearly enough. “I need you so much,” I breathed against his lips.

Zan’s hand slid under my butt, and I felt myself being lifted as he got out of the car, and carried me to the door.

I almost groaned in disappointment when he put me down to fumble for the key, but it only took seconds and then his lips were on mine again, and he was backing me into the room.

Shutting the door with his foot, he pushed me against the wall next to it without breaking the kiss. I heard his zipper, and he lifted the skirt of my dress as he pressed himself between my legs. Nudging them farther apart, he pulled the side of my panties open, and with a hard thrust he was inside me.

“Oh, Zan,” I sighed, “you feel so good.”

“Angel,” he said huskily.

Instantly I lifted my leg, wrapping it around his waist and he grasped my thigh to hold me in place as he started to pound into me.

Each one of his powerful strokes almost lifted me off the floor, and it felt wonderful. “Oh, yes,” I gasped.

I wanted it to last forever, but I was already so turned on that just a few of his strokes pushed me to the edge. I felt my body stiffen in his arms and my breath came in quick pants as he pounded me into orgasm.

I cried out my powerful release, my whole body shaking as my core clenched around Zan’s length. But he barely allowed it to wash through me before he was pulling his still hard cock out of me.

I moaned at the deprivation, but Zan wrapped me in his arms and turned us toward an armchair, where he bent me forward over the padded arm. Taking a moment, he stripped my panties and shoes off, and then he was between my legs again, sliding inside.

I sighed at the feeling of being filled again, and then Zan started to move.

I thought he might take it slower this time, but if anything he went even faster. He slammed into me again and again, filling me so deliciously. I was with him again instantly, my hips moving to meet him as I felt another orgasm building quickly.

Then I felt his fingers slid over my clit, making me jerk as I called out his name.

“Fuck, baby,” he groaned, and I thought he must be close to the edge too.

He rubbed my clit in quick circles, matching them to his rhythm, and with just a few more strokes, I came apart again.

I gasped for air, noticing that Zan had stopped deep inside me, but he was still hard as he continued to rub my clit.

But he only gave me a moment again before pulling out and lifting me in his arms. He walked to the sofa and laid me on it, taking a moment to kick off his shoes and pants, and then he leaned down, kissing me hungrily.

I felt his knee press into the sofa between my legs a moment before his body covered mine, and then he was inside me again.

Holding his head, I kissed him hard as he started to move again. His pace was slower this time, but I was so turned on that my body automatically moved with him, my hips rising to meet each of his strokes, my legs wrapping around him to hold him inside.

We rocked together for long minutes before breaking the kiss, both needing air. Zan leaned down, going for the sensitive spot on my neck, and my head fell back automatically to give him more room. His hand slipped inside the top of my dress and closed over my hard nipple, stroking his raspy palm over it.

My body arched, making him slide inside me even deeper, and drawing a gasp of pleasure from me. “Oh Zan!”

Immediately he sped up, pushing my top aside and closing his hot mouth over my sensitive breast. I cried out and clutched at his back, as he licked and sucked my nipple while continuing his motion inside me.

After a moment, he sped up even more, reaching between us to rub my other taught nipple with the pad of his thumb. With so much pleasure, I wouldn’t last much longer. With each stroke I thought I would explode.

I could feel his muscles straining beneath my hands and had a fleeting thought that he wouldn’t be able to stop himself going over the edge with me this time.

He pounded into me even harder, sucking my breast, and I could hear myself making small whimpering gasps. And then suddenly my whole body arched as the orgasm took me.

Zan slammed into me a few more times before he exploded, groaning his completion as his hips jerked against me as he emptied himself.

He collapsed onto me and we both gasped for air for long minutes.

Lazily, Zan continued to stroke my hard nipple, sending shocks through my body that made my hips surge against him and my core squeeze him. He nuzzled my chest and neck, placing soft kisses on my skin.

“Mmmmm,” he hummed, “that was worth the wait.”

I kissed his forehead. “Definitely worth the wait, and we haven’t even made it to the bedroom yet.”

He chuckled, meeting my gaze, and I a crooked grin raised one corner of his mouth. “Well,” he said, “I thought we’ve been neglecting the other rooms of the house, and we should at least give them a try before we leave.”

I tried not to smile. “Yeah,” I said, nodding. “We should at least check them out.”

Zan kissed me, as he stroked my face. “I will need a minute or two to recover, but I think,” he dipped his head licking my breast, “that we can figure out,” he licked it again, “something to do.”

(Zan’s POV)

I took Liz’s breast into my mouth again, savoring the silky texture as I explored her with my tongue. My touches made her writhe beneath me and soft moans came from deep in her throat.

I loved how she was always so open with her reactions, not afraid to show me exactly how I was making her feel.

Pulling my soft length out of her, I paused long enough to drag my shirt over my head and toss it aside. I stayed between her legs but propped myself up on an elbow so I could see all of her beautiful body.

Her dress was bunched up around her waist, and one strap had fallen down her arm, exposing a perfect breast. She looked sexy as hell.

I let my eyes roam over her, and then reached out to touch her. Starting at her neck, I lightly trailed my hand between her breasts and down her flat stomach, before reversing direction and going back up. When I reached her neck, I cupped her cheek.

“Angel, you are so beautiful, I can’t stop touching you.”

She reached out, caressing my chest and smiled. “I was just thinking the same thing. Your body is so strong and beautiful I want to touch you all the time.”

Sitting up, she pressed her lips to my chest. “And kiss you.”

Her teeth and tongue grazed my skin. “And taste you.”

Her hands moved over my pecs and down my arms. “Everything about you makes me want you.”

I grasped her head, holding her as I lowered my lips to hers for a lingering kiss.

“You keep that up, baby,” I said, “I’ll be ready for you again in no time.”

She smiled and rubbed her palms over my nipples before leaning in to lick one. And while she was busy, I smoothed the other strap of her dress down her arm to get access to her other beautiful peak.

She moved up to my neck, kissing and licking me, making me groan as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I took possession of her lips again, stroking my tongue into her mouth as I brushed my thumb across her breast. Laying her back down, I slowly moved down her body, using lips, tongue and teeth to sample and tease each part of her I encountered.

I nuzzled and licked her neck in the spot I knew she was especially sensitive, bringing gasps to her lips.

Moving lower, I sucked one silky mound into my mouth and then the other, kissing and licking them before brushing my chin stud over her hard nipple.

She shivered beneath me, gasping with desire, and I felt my cock stir.

Smoothing my hand down her body, I stroked over her clit with two fingers, making her jump. She was definitely ready for me again.

Sliding my arms around her, I picked her up, taking her into the kitchen and put her on the counter.

I smoothed my hands up her thighs, parting them and leading my once-again rigid erection to the entrance of her pussy.

I winked at her. “Ready to get fucked again, angel?”

Sure I’d just given her several orgasms, but I knew she was ready for more. And I never got enough of her.

I didn’t even wait to hear her answer, and with a powerful thrust, slid home inside her.

“Oh yes,” she sighed as I filled her.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me close. She kissed my ear, whispering. “I love having you inside, and I love it when you fuck me.”

I already knew it, but I loved hearing her say it, and I swear I got even harder.

Immediately I started moving, thrusting into her hard. “Oh angel, I’ll fuck you so good.”

Her hips moved with me as I slid in and out of her slick passage.

“Yes,” she gasped, “you always do.”

I sped up, slamming into her, determined to meet all her expectations and bring her to a spectacular end. Reaching between us, I stroked lightly over her breast, and then her clit, making her jump.

I felt her body tightening, arching back as she approached the edge.

It still amazed me how responsive she is to my every touch, how uninhibited she is about showing her pleasure, and I loved it. She was so sexy letting me see exactly how much she was enjoying everything I did.

Her breath came in soft pants and her body suddenly stilled. I knew a few more strokes would finish her. I sped up even more as I rubbed her tiny nub, and that was all it took. She came, gasping my name.

I didn’t even give her a moment to catch her breath but picked her up, making sure to stay inside her, and walked us the few steps into the dining room.

I sat her on the edge of table and stroked her back as she came down. She still had her dress around her waist and I took the opportunity to unzip it and ease it over her head. I wanted nothing between us.

I nuzzled her neck near her ear, “Lay down baby,” I said softly. “Let me see all of you when I fuck you this time.”

She pulled back enough to meet my eyes and smiled as she leaned in for a lingering kiss. Then she did as I requested, and I greedily let my eyes travel over her beautiful body laid out before me.

Cupping her cheek, I smoothed my hand across her lips and down her neck, sliding between her breasts before following the line of her body to where we were joined. Her sweet pussy held me so softly inside, and her legs were still wrapped around my waist.

“You are so beautiful,” I said, meeting her eyes, and realizing that she was looking at me too.

She smiled. “I was just about to say the same thing. And I love watching you too when we make love.”

It was the first time I’d heard her say it out loud, even though I knew it was true. I smiled as I started to rock inside her, “What do you like about watching me?” I asked softly.

Immediately her body started moving with me. “I like seeing your muscles flex and bulge, seeing your strong body working to give us so much pleasure.”

I sped up a little, making her breasts bounce enticingly.

She continued. “I like seeing the expressions on your face, how much you are enjoying being with me, and seeing the love in your eyes.”

I smoothed my hand over her stomach before stroking her clit, making her back arch.

“I love watching you angel,” I said. “I love seeing you, your breasts bouncing to my rhythm, your body reacting to my every touch. I love seeing us joined together, my cock sliding inside you, slick with your sweet wetness.”

I stroked over her clit again. “I love seeing your face, the genuine expressions of pleasure, and the way your eyes fill with love just before I make you cum.”

I sped up even more, feeling Liz’s legs grasping me to bring me back inside. “I love how you are always so wet for me and how much you always want me.”

“Oh yes, Zan” she gasped, as her back started to arch. “I love how you are always hard for me, and always want me. And I want you so much. I always want you.”

Her hands started to slide across the surface of the table, grasping but finding nothing to hold, and I knew she wouldn’t last much longer. Each orgasm I gave her made her more sensitive and the next one always came a bit quicker.

Gripping her hips, I held her tightly as I slammed into her even faster and harder.

Her eyes were sliding shut as her head turned restlessly from side to side. Her breasts bounced more as her muscles strained to meet my strokes.

I looked down to where we were joined to see my cock disappearing into her, being held so softly inside her pussy. It was a perfect moment and I never wanted it to end.

But as I had the thought, Liz’s body started to stiffen and jerk and her slick passage clenched around me and I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop myself cuming when she did.

Her body arched and I reached down to rub her clit, making her fly over the edge.

I kept pounding into her, trying to draw out her pleasure but her pussy squeezed me hard and finally I gave in and let myself cum. My hips jerked against her as I emptied every ounce of my essence into her, growling my satisfaction.

I let my gaze roam over her again, taking in every inch of her sex-flushed body, taking great pride that it was me and only me who would ever see her this way.

I did love this position for sex, but there was one drawback, I couldn’t hold my angel. Leaning down, I wrapped her in my arms, bringing her into a sitting position so I could have her soft body pressed to mine.

Her arms enfolded me and she snuggled into my chest.

“I love you so much, Zan,” she said, kissing my pec.

I stroked her hair, holding her tight. “I love you, baby.”

Her hands caressed my back as she kissed my chest again. “And I am so happy we are getting married.”

I kissed her head.

She continued. “You know I don’t have a lot of money, but I wanted to do something for you.”

I pulled back to see her face. “You don’t have to give me anything, angel,” I said.

She shook her head. “But I want to,” she insisted. “I want you to have everything you want.”

I stroked her cheek. “All I need is you,” I assured her.

She smiled. “Exactly what I thought,” she said. “I want you to have me in every place you want. I want you to have every one of your fantasies fulfilled.”

I smiled. “That could be a tall order,” I teased. “I can think of quite a few places to have you.”

She giggled, smoothing a hand across my chest as her expression turned playful. “I’ll bet, but I can give you one of them today.”

“Really,” I asked, intrigued. “Which one?”

“Not yet,” she said, shaking her head. “But it does require you to put on your swim trunks.”

A million images rushed through my mind, taking Liz in the water again, taking her on the beach as the waves crashed around us, taking her in a pool again, or completely under water as we breathed through scuba masks. There were so many possibilities, and as I considered them, I swear my cock nearly came to life again.

I kissed her. “Then what are we waiting for?”

She giggled again as I lifted her off the table and carried her into the bedroom, placing her softly on the bed.

“I’m liking carrying you around everywhere,” I said, kissing her.

Getting to her knees, she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me back. “I especially like it when you lift me up and fuck me against the wall,” she said, blushing.

I smiled and stroked her cheek. “I’m glad you trust me and feel comfortable enough to tell me exactly what you want, angel. I want you to have all your fantasies too.”

She blushed even deeper. “Well,” she said, wiggling her beautiful body against me, “what I have in mind is a fantasy of mine too.”

“Then we definitely have to do it,” I agreed. I kissed her again, smoothing my hands over her back, slowly going down to cup her sweet ass. “Wait right here and I’ll run back out to the car and get our bags.”

Grabbing my jeans off the living room floor, I slid them on for the quick trip outside, and was back in a minute with our bags. When I went into the bedroom, I stopped, dropping the bags. My beautiful, naked Liz was curled up on the bed, her hair cascading over one breast. The sight took my breath away and my cock jerked, starting to come to life.

Crawling up the bed, I took Liz in my arms, kissing her thoroughly. “That is one thing I always love seeing,” I said softly, “is you naked on a bed.”

She laughed but kissed me again. “The feeling is very mutual.” She pushed at the waist of my jeans, “But for now, get into your trunks so I can give you your surprise.”

I kissed her again, and reluctantly let her up. Taking her on the bed would be spectacular, but I was interested in what she had in mind.

She slid off the bed, taking her bag and disappearing into the bathroom, and I quickly shed my jeans and pulled on black swimming trunks.

I sat down waiting impatiently for her. I just wanted her in my arms again.

After a few minutes, the door to the bathroom opened, and Liz shyly peeked around the door and slowly emerged from behind it. For a moment I couldn’t see what she was embarrassed about, but then I saw what she was wearing.

Without even really realizing it, I stood up.

She had on a bikini, if you could call it that. It was made of what appeared to be shimmering, light gray, gauzy material that was so woven so sheer and loose that I could see every inch of her through it. Instead of covering her, it accented her, bringing the eye directly to her breasts and mound.

She looked incredible and I temporarily lost the power of speech.

I couldn’t stop looking at her.

The top was just two scraps of material that barely covered her nipples, leaving the sides of her breasts bare. And the bottoms rode almost indecently low on her hips, clearly showing the dark triangle of her hair at the juncture of her thighs.

As she stood before me, she blushed, but when she saw the look on my face, a smile lifted the corners of her mouth. Slowly she turned, showing me her back, and looking over her shoulder to give me another smile.

The back view was just as spectacular. Another scrap of material emerged from between her legs, starting out as thong and forming a small triangle about two inches wide at the top, that barely covered the division between the two globes of her ass.

“Do you like it?” she asked teasingly, as she turned to face me.

“Shiiit,” I finally hissed, going to her and taking her in my arms. “You look so beautiful, angel.”

I started shaking my head. “But no fucking way are you going out in public like that.”

She giggled, putting a hand to my chest. “Well, what I had in mind isn’t in public.”

I smiled, and started walking her back to the bed, but she shook her head. “But we are going outside.”

I looked to the closed blinds, frowning. It was true we hadn’t seen anyone else on the beach but I wasn’t going to take the chance. I opened my mouth to object. “I don’t think-,” but she put a finger to my lips.

”Trust me,” she said with a smile.

Grasping my hand, she pulled me to the door, reaching out to flip the switch to open the blinds, making them slowly fold away, revealing the patio, beach and ocean. The view was amazing and it made me almost regret keeping the blinds shut so much while we’d been there.

Of course they’d been shut to keep prying eyes from my Liz while we’d make love, so I couldn’t regret it too much.

She opened the French doors, leading me outside, pulling me toward the hot tub.

Reaching out, she pressed a few buttons, starting the jets and it bubbled to life. “I remembered what you said about the hot tub.”

“What did you have in mind?” I teased.

“Well,” she said, putting her hands on my chest, “I thought we could just have a long, relaxing soak.”

“Riiiight,” I nodded, wrapping her in my arms. “Just us enjoying the bubbles.”

Together we went up the few stairs. I got in first and helped my angel down into the bubbling water.

Putting her hands to my chest, she smiled. “Sit down,” she ordered.

I didn’t hesitate. When Liz got bossy, I knew we would both have a good time.

I watched as she came toward me, the bubbling water wetting the material of her bikini and making it almost transparent as it clung to her skin. Shit, she looked so sexy.

I held out my hand to her and she took it, straddling my legs and sitting in my lap, settling herself against my once-again hard cock. My hands went to the small of her back, holding her close as I nuzzled her barely-covered breasts.

She wiggled against me, making me groan. “That feels amazing, angel, but it is still kind of public.”

“Well,” she said, “this is only part of the surprise.”

Reaching over, she pushed another button. With a mechanical whir, cloth walls emerged from small pockets on the side of the house, unfolding and sliding around an almost invisible track at the edge of the trellis above our heads.

Within seconds we were completely enclosed.

The sun above us, being filtered through the trellis, and a soft, warm breeze blew, bringing the fresh scent of the ocean.

I smiled at Liz. “How did you know about this?”

She shrugged. “I noticed it when we went swimming, and thought I’d save it for a surprise.”

“You surprised me all right,” I said, kissing her head.

I was having a hard time taking my eyes off her breasts, outlined so perfectly in the gauzy material. “This bikini is absolutely sinful,” I purred, as I leaned in, taking a perfect mound in my mouth and licking her through the cloth.

Holding the back of my neck, she rocked against my erection, and I took her other breast in my mouth.

We’d made love in our jetted tub at home many times, but being outside with the sun shinning down on us just made it even more special.

Reaching down, I grasped the two globes of Liz’s ass, holding her close. There is something so sexy about knowing that she was technically clothed, but I still had access to her naked ass.

I pulled gently on the string of the thong, knowing it would rub over her clit, and I was rewarded by her soft gasp.

Keeping one hand on the small of her back, I smoothed the other around her hip, following the edge of her bikini bottoms. When I reached the front, I followed the material down, eager to explore.

A gauze triangle covered her silky hair but turned into a sort of string as it reached her clit. I tugged on it again from the back as my fingers stroked over her sensitive nub. Her hips thrust against my hand as a moan escaped her.

Brushing over her clit again, I used one finger on either side of the string and followed it even lower, barely touching her skin. The string was only about an eight of an inch wide from her clit down to her pussy lips, and I groaned as I rubbed over her, trying to imagine her core barely covered from my sight.

And then I realized I didn’t have to imagine.

Putting my hands under her thighs, I lifted her slightly and took a deep breath, sliding down under the water.

The view was spectacular. I traced the path of the thong from her clit, where it parted her lower lips, delving between them down to her pussy, just barely covering it. There was something so sexy knowing that it was blocked from me by such a tiny obstacle.

Leaning in, I licked one side and then the other, dipping my tongue underneath it to tease her core.

Liz’s hips thrust against me, and I wanted to stay down there, teasing her until she came, but air was becoming an issue, and seeing the bubbling water around us gave me another idea.

Surfacing, I took Liz in my arms, kissing her as I held her against my body. I let my hands wander over her slick skin, loving the feel of her in the water. When I reached the waist of her bikini bottoms, I started to push them down.

“As much as I love these,” I told her, “they are going to get in the way.”

She giggled as I took them off her and tossed them over the edge of the tub. “What about the top?” she asked, reaching up to take it off.

I shook my head, “No, leave it on, baby.”

Then she reached for my trunks and I let her strip them off me, but I stopped her taking my aching cock in hand. “Not yet,” I said. “I have something else in mind first.”

She raised an eyebrow, but I didn’t tell her what I was thinking.

I sat back down, reaching between my legs as I gave her a wink. When I underwater, I saw that one of the larger jets was almost directly below me, and I turned it so it would point straight up, and adjusted it so it was on full.

Holding my hand out to her, I took her in my arms, settling her so she straddled my spread legs, but positioned her a little away from my body. And I knew I had the correct place when Liz gasped.

I couldn’t help smiling. The jet was pointing directly at Liz’s pussy, sending bubbles and warm water rushing against her most sensitive area.

“Does that feel good, angel,” I asked, sliding a hand between us, going directly for her clit.

“Yes,” she gasped, jumping when I touched her nub.

I leaned in, kissing her neck. “Imagine it’s me,” I said, as I slowly stroked her clit, “giving you a thousand little licks and kisses.”

I could feel the water bubbling around my hand as I rubbed her clit, and it was more powerful than I’d thought. I’d have my angel cumming in no time.

As I continued to gently touch her, she started to move her hips. I couldn’t believe it. She was riding the bubbles like she rode my cock. “That’s it, baby,” I said, nuzzling her neck. “So fucking sexy.”

Dipping down I brushed over her core, making her jump, and then slowly trailed my fingers back up to her clit, which I rubbed in quick circles, just like I know she likes.

Her arms tightened around my neck as her body started to arch, and I rubbed her clit faster and harder. “Let yourself cum, angel,” I said, between kisses on her neck. “Let me see you cum.”

Suddenly she stilled, and I knew she was almost there. I moved my hand, letting the water and bubbles wash over her clit and push her over the edge.

I only had to wait a minute. Her breath came in several quick gasps, and then she collapsed against me.

“That was different,” she panted against my neck.

I pressed my tongue into her nick, licking her hard. “But it must good different, since it made you cum so fast.”

She pulled back enough to look into my eyes, smiling shyly. “Well, it was good, but,” she reached between us, grasping my cock, and lifted up enough to take me inside. “Ooooh,” she gasped as I filled her, “this is much better.”

“Fuck, angel,” I said grinning, “I love how much you always want me.”

Holding her head, I took her lips in a searing kiss, and as I dipped my tongue into her mouth, she started to ride me.

Oh shit she felt good.

I continued the kiss as I grasped her hips, helping her rhythm as my own hips started to move, thrusting up to meet her. I knew neither of us would last long, but it would be a hell of a ride.

After a long moment, we broke the kiss, needing air, and immediately she sped up.

I could tell she was already approaching the edge because her movement started to become jerky. My hands left her hips and I slicked over her back and sides.

My gaze went to her gauze-covered breasts again, and I groaned watching them bounce with the fabric outlining them so perfectly. My cock jerked, and I knew I would only last a few more minutes.

But seeing her nipples in tight points, so clearly visible under the material, just invited me to take one in my mouth.

Lowering my head, I closed my lips just over her tip, teasing her nub with my tongue.

Her body jerked again, and her rhythm faltered for a moment before she came back even faster.

I knew I was driving her wild.

Her hands tightened around my neck and her strokes became more shallow as she started to arch back. She was gasping for breath and her eyes slid shut.

Reaching up, I cupped the back of her neck, eager to watch as she reached the end.

“Zan,” she gasped.

I could hear in her voice that she was on the edge. “Look at me,” I demanded. “Look at me, angel.”

Her pleasure-hooded eyes met mine and I saw the orgasm fill them as she came apart in my arms.

I greedily watched her every reaction, barely even aware that I was cumming until I exploded inside her.

I continued to hold her gaze, letting her see how much pleasure she gave me, and how much l love her. And I knew when she could see it, when a soft smile raised her lips.

Kissing her forehead, I enfolded her in my arms, and as we came down, I held her to me, lazily stroking her body.

After long minutes, I nuzzled her cheek and spoke softly. “You’ll have to wear this bikini at home every day when we have a bath, angel.”

“Won’t it just get in the way,” she teased.

“Well, that’s half the fun,” I said, kissing her cheek, “taking it off you.”

She giggled and kissed my neck. “Well, I think we can confidently say that all of the rooms in the house work just fine. Even the patio.”

I chuckled, kissing her cheek again. “Well, you know, we haven’t tried the guest bathroom yet.” I stroked her naked back, “And we should probably thoroughly check the bed again too. Just to make sure.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Arms of an Artist (UC, Z/L, ADULT) pt14 1/26/14

Post by RoswellOracle »

Well, here it is guys, the final part of Arms of an Artist and the end of the Artist series. :cry:
It has been a roller coaster with our couple, but I hope you have enjoyed the ride.

Thank you to everyone who has read and especially those who have left feedback and nominated the series for awards. I am so glad that my little smutty love stories have touched people.

Thanks for hanging in there and for all the support.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 15

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It has been almost exactly six months since Zan proposed, and I’ve never been happier.

And today will be the best day of my life.

Today is my wedding day, and in just over an hour, I am going to marry the man I love more than anything.

I looked around the hotel room where my mother and maid of honor had just helped me put on my wedding dress, and smiled. I was finally alone after all of the crazy last-minute preparations.

I’d asked them to give me some time.

Crossing to the full-length mirror, I examined my reflection.

I’d chosen an off-white ruched dress with lace detail on the bodice. It hugged my body to half-way down my thighs, where it flared out into flowing organza layers with a bit of a train. I’d decided to wear my hair down, like Zan loves, and I skipped the veil. My only jewelry was the heart necklace and engagement ring Zan had given me.

As I studied my reflection, I couldn’t help but wonder if Zan would like my dress. Zan hadn’t gone dress shopping with me, not because we were superstitious, but because he wanted to be surprised on our wedding day.

I wanted him to like the dress, but I wanted him to like me in the dress even more. I wanted to see that look of pride and hunger in his eyes when he saw me.

It was something I loved to see because it was so honest and it made me feel so special and loved.

For the last few days I hadn’t seen that look nearly enough because we’d been so busy with the wedding. My parents and the wedding planner kept me running around with so many last minute details I was beginning to wish we had eloped.

Going to the window, I looked out over the gardens below.

After we’d arrived home from visiting my parents at Thanksgiving, we’d started planning our wedding.

I didn’t want a big wedding and was seriously thinking we should elope, but Zan wanted me to have a perfect wedding, even if it was a small one. He didn’t want me to regret skipping a wedding day.

And he was right. I didn’t want a big wedding, but I did want for our wedding day to be special, and I wanted everyone to see how happy and how much in love we are. So we’d chosen our one- year anniversary as the date.

We decided on a small outdoor ceremony and reception in my hometown in Florida, at a grand old mansion that had been turned into a hotel and reception center. It was a beautiful place that resembled a Greek temple, and it had acres of manicured gardens.

I knew my mother would be happy that the wedding was close to her, and she could participate in the planning.

And as we made the arrangements, Zan was always at my side making sure that everything was exactly what I wanted, from the cake to the music, from the flowers to the venue.

The only things he had requested were a few songs, and that we not do the garter toss.

“I don’t want anyone to see you or even think about you like that,” he’d said so sweetly. “Your beautiful body is just for me.”

I didn’t mind skipping it. Truthfully I didn’t think it was dignified, and I couldn’t imagine doing it in front of my parents and their friends.

Zan had also asked me if I had something in mind for him to wear in the wedding, but I told him I wanted him to wear what he liked.

He’d taken me shopping for his suit, and I’d loved helping him pick it out. It was really fun to be the one watching him trying on clothes for a change, and he’d loved having me watch. He looked so handsome and sexy in everything, and he’d flirted outrageously, stopping occasionally to take me in his arms and kiss me senseless.

Finally we’d chosen what he would wear, a dark gray suit with a vest that had leather lapels, and a dark red shirt underneath. He looked so sexy I’d been tempted to rip it off him and jump him right there.

I thought maybe he wouldn’t want to wear a suit coat. I knew he didn’t like them, but he’d insisted on it. “It’s our wedding,” he said, kissing my head, “of course I’m wearing one.”

I smiled thinking about him.

Last night we’d stayed in the hotel where the wedding and reception was taking place today, and of course we’d had separate rooms. We’d sneaked a quickie, but I missed him so much.

I was so used to being with him that I craved his touch, his skin on mine, him inside me. Just thinking about him made me shiver with desire.

Because it was our wedding day, I’d have to wait hours to have him properly. We might be able to sneak away for another quickie, but it wouldn’t be enough. It was never enough.

And as if my thoughts conjured him, he was suddenly slipping in through the connecting door.

“How did you…” I started, but trailed off, shaking my head.

I smiled. He was wearing his suit and looked good enough to eat, and then I noticed he was looking at me.

His eyes raked over me from across the room like he’d never seen me before.

“You look incredible, Liz,” he breathed, “absolutely beautiful. You look just like the angel I always knew you were.”

I blushed, glad that he liked what he saw, and he smiled as he crossed to me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked softly, not wanting anyone who might be outside the room to overhear, since traditionally we weren’t supposed to see each other until the ceremony.

Gently he took me in his arms and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. “I had to see you,” he said. “I needed to tell you how much I love you.”

I hugged him. “I’m so glad we’ll be married soon. I want us to belong to each other completely for the rest of our lives.”

“I want that too, angel.”

He kissed me so tenderly it nearly brought tears to my eyes. “You are the best thing that has happened to me, and I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I swear I will spend our lives making you happy.”

I cupped his cheek. “Just being with you makes me happy, and I’m the lucky one. I am so glad I saw you that day on campus. You have given me more than I even thought existed, and I will I do everything I can to make you happy.”

He kissed my forehead again and smiled even wider as he met my eyes. “We would have found each other no matter what. And all I need to be happy is you in my life. We belong together.”

I held his gaze and if felt like we were exchanging our wedding vows. We didn’t need any witnesses, or anyone but ourselves. It was just about the two of us.

Zan stroked my cheek and reached inside his coat to take a small box from his pocket. “I brought you a gift, baby,” he said as he handed it to me.

I thought it must be jewelry, but I was surprised when I opened it to see a delicate garter instead. It was made of some filmy, sheer material with tiny silver threads woven into it, and dangling from one side was a heart that matched my necklace, but this one had a dozen small diamonds. Obviously Zan had it made for me.

“For our one year anniversary,” he said.

“Thank you Zan,” I said, hugging him. “It’s absolutely beautiful.”

He touched my cheek. “I wanted you to have something special that only you and I would know about.”

“I love it, but you didn’t have to get me anything,” I said. “Being with you, marrying you is the best gift I could have today.”

“Let me spoil you, angel,” he teased. “It makes me happy.”

He smiled, taking it from me. “And,” he said, kneeling down in front of me, “I get the pleasure of putting it on you.” He looked up, meeting my eyes with a wicked grin.

Lifting the edge of my skirt, he gently clasped my ankle and raised my bare foot enough to slip the garter around it and then lowered it to the floor again. And caressing my leg, he slowly slid the garter higher. As he pushed the garter, he pushed my skirt too, inching it up, exposing me to him.

I could feel his hot breath on my skin a moment before he leaned in, kissing my ankle, marking the path of where he was sliding the garter.

Higher and higher he went, kissing, licking, and smoothing his hands over my skin, leaving me breathless. His touch was like fire and I was quickly catching flame.

It was sweet torture as he slowly went higher and higher, over my knee, where he stopped to take a quick lick of the sensitive skin behind my knee. My core ached for him, and he was driving me wild.

Finally I gasped, “That’s high enough for a garter.”

“Perfect,” he hummed against my skin, kissing the skin above the garter as his fingers caressed my inner thigh, “and while I’m here…” He let the sentence trail off as he released my skirt and instead gripped the side of my panties, pulling them aside, and closed his mouth over my heated core.

I sighed as he touched me, needing him so much.

His tongue circled my opening, teasing me and my hips moved trying to get him to touch me where I really wanted. He took a single lick across my clit and then dipped his tongue just inside me.

I moaned, grasping for his head through my dress.

Looking down, I could see that it covered him completely and had the fleeting thought that even if anyone came in, they wouldn’t even see him. But the door was locked and I had the key, so there was no chance of that happening.

And then, he thrust his tongue deep inside me, and all other thoughts went out of my head.

It was a good thing I was standing near the wall because my knees felt like they might give out, and I reached to steady myself.

He put his hands on my inner thighs, stroking them gently, silently asking me to widen my stance. I did immediately and he took full advantage, starting a steady rhythm inside me.

Each stroke in and out, he angled his tongue, making sure to brush my G-spot. I’d been so ready for him, even before he came in that it only took me moments to reach the edge. I was shivering and panting for breath, my eyes sliding shut as the pleasure built. And when he touched my clit too, I thought I would explode immediately.

But somehow he held me there, giving me more and more pleasure until I thought I couldn’t stand it anymore.

He continued inside me as he barely touched my clit, making my whole body jump. Then he started rubbing my nub in hard fast circles, and I felt the orgasm filling me.

My body arched and I held onto Zan and wall as the overwhelming pleasure took me.

The sensations washed through me as Zan continued to gently brush my clit with his thumb. I felt my core squeezing his tongue. Slowly he withdrew, but stayed between my legs, kissing and licking me.

“Perfect,” he hummed, licking my clit.

Lifting up my dress, I reached for him, pulling him to his feet, and kissed him hard.

“Almost perfect,” I said with a smile.

He lifted an eyebrow. “I didn’t make you cum hard enough?” he teased.

I shook my head, putting a hand to his chest and pushing him back toward the bed. “I didn’t have your big cock inside me.”

He smiled, taking me in his arms, “It is no wonder I love you, baby,” he said, kissing me hard.

I kept pushing his chest the last couple of steps and when the bed touched the back of his legs, I gave him a harder push. “So sit down and I’m going to ride you good and hard.”

He sat, waiting to see what I would do.

Reaching under my dress, I stripped my panties off, and went to him. I pushed him back, so he was leaning on his elbows and unfastened his slacks, pulling them and his boxers down around his thighs, wanting nothing between us. Then hiking my dress up, I climbed on the bed, straddling him.

His smile widened as his eyes raked over me. “I love it when you get feisty, baby,” he growled.

I smiled and held his eyes as I reached between us and grasped his rock-hard erection, and sank down on him so he filled me completely.

“Oh yes,” I sighed.

Zan wrapped me in his arms, kissing my neck near my ear. “My beautiful angel. That’s what you needed, my big cock inside you.”

“Always,” I said as I started moving on him.

I was actually planning on starting slow and building gradually, but when I started moving, I caught fire. I couldn’t seem to take him inside me fast enough.

One of Zan’s hands held the nape of my neck and the other slid under my dress, going for my clit, rubbing it in quick circles and making electricity shoot through me. I moved even faster, and my body started to arch back.

I could feel the end quickly approaching. “You feel so good,” I whispered. “Oh Zan, you feel so good.”

“Yes, baby,” he groaned. “Ride me hard, and let me see you cum.”

I buried my head in the corner of his neck and moved even faster, gasping with the effort, and he rubbed my clit harder. And with a few more strokes, I plunged over the edge.

“That’s it, angel,” he whispered as he held me. He stroked my hair as I shook with pleasure and gasped for breath. I was just realizing that he hadn’t climaxed, when he picked me up.

“Wrap you legs around me, baby,” he ordered.

I did as he said and pulled back enough to see his face. He grinned as he walked. “I know how much you love me to fuck you against the wall,” he said with a wicked smile. “And every time we see our wedding pictures we will both remember this moment.”

I know I blushed, but he just smiled wider.

Pressing me against the wall, he immediately started moving. Nothing about it was slow or gentle, and I loved it. Even though he had given me two orgasms, I was still on fire for him.

He thrust into me and my hips moved with him, meeting his every stroke. I grasped his shoulders tightly, as I held him between my legs, my back already arching with pleasure.

I don’t know how it was possible, but he went even faster, slamming inside me, practically taking my breath away. I held on as tight as I could, feeling like I was losing control.

“Oh Zan,” I gasped.

“Fuck, baby,” he growled.

I could hear in his voice that he was close too.

We moved together for a few long moments, and I felt my body getting tighter and tighter. If he hadn’t been holding me against the wall, I wasn’t sure I could have stayed upright as the sensations filled me.

I felt so hot, like everything inside me was melting, and Zan’s solid body, his length inside me was the only thing keeping me whole. My arms were wrapped around his neck, but I couldn’t even feel them any more. All I could feel was Zan and the incredible pleasure he was giving me.

It filled every inch of me and I wondered how I could possibly have so much pleasure, and then I went up in flames as he pounded me into another orgasm.

He came a moment later, his hips thrusting into me several more times as he groaned his completion.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we worked to catch our breath, he softly kissed my neck and chest.

When I could finally move, I stroked his cheek. “I’m so glad you sneaked in here,” I said.

He looked at me, smiling. “Well, I had intended to give you the garter and have a taste to hold me over, but I have to admit, I liked your idea even better.”

“I’ve been aching for you all morning,” I said as I felt my core still pulsing around his softening length. “There was no way I was going to let you out of the room until you were inside me.”

He was still smiling. “Well,” he said, kissing me lingeringly, “maybe that will keep us satisfied until after the ceremony.”

I giggled and he gave me another quick kiss.

“I know I won’t be able to resist you all night,” he said, sliding his hand between us, to stroke my clit. “We might just have to sneak away, once or twice, to have,” he brushed my clit again, “a good,” he rubbed me harder, “hard fuck.”

I gasped, nodding.

He brushed my clit again as he thrust his hips into me, “Because I know you love having my big cock inside you.”

I kissed him, stroking my tongue into his mouth as I felt my hunger growing for him again, “And I know you love being inside me.”

He kissed me harder. “Or maybe it will have to be three or four times.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Zan’s POV)

I watched my wife across the room as she slowly moved through the crowd, and couldn’t help but smile.

Each time we’re apart, and I see her again, it’s like seeing her for the first time all over again. I get that rush of excitement and nervousness as well as desire.

Tonight she was wearing a dress I bought for her. It was a light yellow-green that made her skin and eyes practically glow. It was made of a flowing material that skimmed her body and ended mid-thigh, showing her fantastic legs. It was cut low between her breasts and had a sort of thin, jeweled belt that fastened just below them.

But the back was my favorite. It was a halter style that fastened at the nape of her neck, leaving her back completely bare to the waist, except for the thin belt encircling her.

My Liz has kept her hair long, because she knows I love it, and even grew it a bit longer, so it cascades down to the middle of her back. She was wearing it in a loose braid that hung over her shoulder and was just begging me to dig my fingers into it and set it free.

She looks amazing, sophisticated and sexy, and I kept wondering what a street kid like me has ever done to deserve such a smart and beautiful woman.

We’ve been married almost five years, and in that time I’ve never been happier and I know I can say the same about Liz. And over the years she has become even more beautiful and sexy.

She is still my same sweet angel, but she is more confident in herself and her sexuality.

Our relationship really hasn’t changed since we’ve been married, but we love having a commitment to each other. We love belonging to each other completely in every way possible, and the rings on our fingers tell everyone around us that we are taken. I love hearing her tell people that I am her husband, and I have to admit that I especially love being able to tell everyone that Liz is my wife.

I am also even more possessive of her, now that we are married. She belonged to me before, but now that it’s official I feel an even greater need to protect and claim her. I want to make it clear to every man that they have no chance with her, so I go to every one of her work and school parties to make sure the men see us together, and see how much she loves me.

Since we’ve been married, our lives have changed a little. Liz’s parents are in our life. We talk to them every week, spend every Thanksgiving with them in Florida, and they have visited us several times.

After our rocky start, her parents really came around, accepting me into their family and supporting our relationship. I know that Liz is so relieved and happy that she didn’t have to choose between me or her parents. And I am glad that she isn’t estranged from them and doesn’t have the additional stress in her life.

In the time we’ve been married, Liz has done so much, and I am so proud of her accomplishments. She is following her dreams and doing exactly what she wants. She got her bachelor’s degree early and moved on to her master’s, which she finished in record time. She was also working part time at the university biology lab.

But even though our time has been more limited, I support her in everything she’s doing and try to make her life outside work and school as easy and fun as possible. Of course it often involves sex, but I also make sure she gets out of the house too. I try to make sure she gets to do everything she wants to do.

After her master’s she was accepted to Harvard to work on her doctorate.

Liz was surprised, but I never was. I knew she would get in. I never even had a doubt that she can do anything she sets her mind to.

So we moved to Boston so my angel could follow her dream, and we’ve been here about a year and a half.

We’re renting a great loft that’s perfect for my painting and is also close to campus. Liz and I both love it.

I’ve never lived anywhere except New York, and it has been an adventure getting to know a new city. We’ve tried new restaurants and delis, checked out parks, bookstores, museums, and galleries. It has been great finding new favorite spots to hang out, and even a few new favorite places to sneak a quickie.

We’ve even discovered a few out-of-the-way places on campus where we can have a good quick fuck. Often Liz doesn’t have a lot of free time during the day, so I bring her lunch every day so we can eat and indulge in each other.

And just a couple of weeks ago, Liz got a tiny office. It’s not much bigger than a closet really, but we’ve already thoroughly christened every available surface.

Of course, when she has a longer break in the day, we rush home where we can strip each other naked and take our time.

As I watched her across the room, in my mind I could see every beautiful inch of her naked body, and my already hard cock stiffened painfully.

No matter how many times I’ve had her, it is never enough. I wanted her constantly, thinking about her every moment we’re apart, wanting to touch her, taste her, and see her come apart in my arms again and again.

Oh fuck, I wanted her, but I would just have to wait.

(Liz’s POV)

I smiled as I slowly walked through the crowd. I knew that Zan was watching me, I could feel his smoldering gaze on me.

I wasn’t sure where he was exactly, but I had no doubt that he was watching.

He loves to look at me, and he is always watching out for me. He wants to make sure I am protected, but it’s also because he’s so possessive. Zan wants everyone to know that I am his, and it makes me feel so loved.

I feel just as possessive of him. I always go with him to his openings, to show support of course, but also to show any women who might get ideas about him that they are wasting their time.

Zan is all mine.

I proudly wear the necklace, engagement and wedding rings he designed and gave me, showing them off to anyone who asks. And I love to call him my husband. It is even more proof that he is mine.

In the five years we’ve been married, he has grown even more handsome, his body even stronger, but he is still the same caring, playful, sexy man I fell in love with. And Zan is so good to me, and he loves to spoil me.

It hasn’t all been easy of course.

I’ve been working hard to finish my education and I started to worry with all the time I am spending at school and work that I was neglecting Zan. I was so busy and we were spending less time together, and I worried that he would start to regret being with me.

But I talked to him and told him my fears. He held me so tenderly and told me how proud of me he was, and how he would support me no matter what.

He said we just had to make the most of the time we were together. And we have.

On the weekdays, Zan takes care of practically everything. We have breakfast together, and he brings me lunch every day, so we can spend a bit more time together. When I get home, he often has dinner waiting for me, and other times he takes me out.

On the weekends, we go to favorite places, or look for new ones. He loves to surprise me with new places to eat or go, and he loves giving me gifts. Often we make dinner together, each doing our own part, feeding each other, and occasionally ending up making love as the dinner burns. We love to take long baths together, and often we spend a whole Saturday or Sunday in bed.

And I love to spoil him too.

I’ll surprise him with new underwear I’ve bought to wear for him, or a picnic at the park, or a new place I’ve found for us to make love. And I love to show him new places that I think will inspire his painting.

I also love that our relationship is pretty much the same as before we were married. If anything it is even better. We tell each other everything so there are no secrets, and since we talk about everything, we hardly ever argue. The few times we have disagreed, we’ve quickly worked it out, and ended up in bed having spectacular make-up sex.

Another thing that has continued is Zan’s notebooks of drawings of me, or of us having sex. I think he is on his tenth or eleventh book by now. I love how sometimes we will take out one of the notebooks and choose a drawing in it and have sex in that position. Zan still draws his fantasies in the books too, and I love to find them and make sure they all come true. It is so fun and playful, and reminds us both of the days when we were first together.

Of course I am much more sure about myself now that I’m a little older. I tell Zan exactly what I want and often surprise him, but Zan can still make me blush.

Finally I looked over at him, just in time to see him looking back at the people he was supposed to be talking to.

I am still amazed that I get butterflies in my stomach every time I see him and I indulged myself, letting my eyes slowly roam over his body. Even though he was completely covered with a dark gray shirt and black jeans, I knew the sculpted beauty that was underneath.

His strong neck was exposed by the buttons he’d left undone, and he’d rolled up the sleeves, exposing his corded forearms. And even that small glimpse of his naked skin made me shiver with desire.

It didn’t take any imagination at all to feel the touch of his strong hands all over my body. I’d felt it a thousand times before. And I knew exactly what felt like to kiss and nip the skin of his neck as we made love.

And as many times as we’d been together, it was never enough. I craved him every moment of every day.

His desire for me had never lessened either. It had only intensified. It seems like our love making just kept getting better.

I think the hours we spend apart every day have made us even more hungry for each other.

I shivered again as I felt moisture pool between my legs, and determinedly turned away from him. I wanted him so much, but I would have to wait.

I’d stopped in front of one of his paintings and looked at it without really seeing it, as a smile raised the corners of my mouth. Tonight I had a surprise for Zan, unlike any other surprise I’d given him.

I’d done small things for him in the past, but I knew this was something that would make him happy every time he saw it.

With how busy we’d been, and then moving to Boston, Zan had never gotten around to buying himself his dream car.

Over the time we’ve been married, I’ve saved every penny I could from my jobs, and with a little help from my parents I’d bought Zan his Mustang. It was a 1966, cherry red convertible, and it looked like it was brand new.

I’d arranged to rent a parking space in the secure garage under our building, and Zan’s manager Steve, had helped me get the car delivered tonight. I couldn’t wait to go home so I could surprise Zan.

I knew how much he would love it, and I would love seeing the joy on his face.

Of course I knew how we would be celebrating afterward, probably in the car. I could also imagine how much fun we would have in the car for years to come.

(Zan’s POV)

My gaze followed my angel as she continued to slowly walk through the gallery.

This was my first show in this gallery, and while I was supposed to be talking art, I couldn’t stop looking at her.

The dress skimmed her body, seeming to float around her thighs as she moved, and the color reminded me of the first day I’d seen her. She was so beautiful but so innocent, and I knew immediately that she would change my life.

I was aware of the hum of conversation around me, but didn’t really pay attention until I heard my name for possibly the third or fourth time. Reluctantly I focused on my manager Steve, who was trying to get my attention.

“What?” I asked.

He’d wanted me to talk to an older couple who had just bought several of my paintings, but of course my mind had wandered when I’d seen my angel across the room.

“Who is that you’re looking at?” asked the woman. “She’s beautiful.”

“My wife,” I said proudly, refocusing on Liz.

“How sweet,” she said. “I can spot newlyweds a mile away because you can always see how much they’re in love.”

I looked back to the woman, “Tomorrow is our five year anniversary.”

“Oh,” she said, “you artists are so passionate.”

“You have no idea,” Steve said with a smile. “Zan’s surprising her with a second honeymoon to Paris. He arranged the whole thing, the travel, accommodations, getting her time off. He even packed for her, so all she has to do tomorrow morning is get on the plane.”

“How romantic!” the woman said. “When are you going to tell her?”

“Tonight,” I said.

“Well don’t stand here talking to us,” she said. “Go be with your beautiful wife.”

I nodded. “Thank you.”

I didn’t wait for them to change their minds, but headed across the gallery to where I’d last seen Liz.

As I walked, I couldn’t help but think about our first honeymoon.

We’d loved our time in the Florida beach house so much that we’d decided to do basically the same thing, but a little farther south, in St. Thomas.

I’d gotten us an out of the way house with a private beach where we’d been free to make love as much and in as many places as we wanted. We’d even gotten to try out all the water fantasies I’d imagined back in Florida, including having sex on the beach at night as the waves crashed over us.

It had been incredible, and completely worth it, even if we had found sand in bizarre places for the next couple of days.

And Paris would be just as great.

Liz has been working so hard, and we’ve only been able to get away for a couple of quick trips, but this time I had it all worked out. I’d arranged with her thesis advisor and the lab she works at for her to have a month off.

My angel told me it had always been a dream of hers to visit Paris, and I want to give it to her.

I’d gotten us an apartment right in the center of town, and we could take day trips to the country, and visit famous places or museums or whatever my baby wants to do.

It would be a great vacation for both of us. It was Liz’s dream, but it was one of mine too. What artist doesn’t want to experience the city that influenced so many of the best artists? But I was looking forward to it for more than that.

I was looking forward to experiencing it all with my angel. I could just imagine the look of surprise when I told her about our plans, the look of wonder when she first sees the city, and the look of awe when she sees the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame.

I was looking forward to seeing the love that fills her eyes, and wondered how it might be different in a new city. And of course I was looking forward to seeing the look of ultimate pleasure on her face, in as many places and positions as possible.

For weeks I’d imagined her beautiful body lit by the Paris sun and moon as we made love. I was anticipating a whole new series of paintings of my beautiful baby.

Finally I found her, looking at one of my paintings and I slid my arms around her from behind, smiling as her body automatically fitted against me, and her hands covered mine.

“Have I told you how incredible you look in that dress?” I said softly in ear. “So fucking sexy.”

She pressed her cheek to mine, “About five times,” she said with a laugh, “but I’m not complaining.”

“So,” I said, kissing her neck, “we already determined at home that you couldn’t be wearing a bra.” I stroked her naked back, “But it makes me wonder what panties you’ve worn.”

“Well,” she said, wiggling her sweet ass against my already-hard cock, “I guess you’ll just have to wait till we get back home to see.”

“Wait, hell,” I objected.

“It’s a little too public for me to show you here,” she said innocently.

I smiled. “Well,” I said, letting my hand linger low on her hip as I pressed my erection against her, “I found this nice little coat room, and it even has a lock.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END

I was hoping to get my new story up next week, but I've been so busy with work, that it will be another couple of weeks before it is ready to post. But keep checking back.