Ink (Z/L, UC, Mature) Complete 2/24/08

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Ink (Z/L, UC, Mature) Complete 2/24/08

Post by Skittles1983 »

Thanks to Tanya for the absolutely beautiful banner!!! :D

Ink

by Amy AKA Skittles1983

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB & UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

Couple: Z/L

Mature

Author's note: Just a little drabble I was inspired to write. Thought I'd share with everyone. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Amy

The moon light filtered in through the curtains that were blowing gently in the breeze and illuminated a lone figure on a bed. Another figure stood leaning against the door frame of the bedroom. He had been stuck in traffic for the past three hours and as he had unlocked their apartment door he had been exhausted but excited to see his lover. It had been three long weeks without her. He had dropped all of his stuff in the living room and quietly made his way to the bedroom.

The sight he found had stopped him in his tracks and now he stood leaning against the door frame mesmerized by her. She lay sleeping, peacefully, on her side. Her back was to the door and her naked form silhouetted against the sheets by the moonlight. His eyes skimmed over her. She was a sight for his eyes. Her black hair that held deep red highlights seemed iridescent in the moonlight. Her skin seemed to sparkle under the faint light of the moon.

His eyes skimmed over her bare arms, bare back, and her left hip. A thin sheet covered the rest of her body and he cursed silently. His eyes started to travel back up but they stopped at her lower back. He smirked. He had been trying to convince her to get a tattoo for a long time now, but she had always brushed him off. Now, on her lower back was an intricate design but sure enough sticking out proudly in the middle of the design was the letter Z.

Zan shed his clothes as quickly and as quietly as possible. He climbed into bed next to her and pressed himself against the back of her, reveling in the softness of her skin. His thumb brushed over the tattoo and she sighed. Zan draped his arm over her hip and placed a kiss on the back of her neck. He closed his eyes and allowed the first peaceful sleep he’d had in three weeks to claim him.
Last edited by Skittles1983 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 2

Post by Skittles1983 »

Thanks to everyone for reading! Thanks for the Feedback too! I agree...a tattooed Zan is definitely hot! Here's Part 2, let me know what you think. Thanks, Amy

Part 2

She woke the next morning with an arm laying across her hip. She smiled. Liz reveled in the feeling of her naked backside pressed up against Zan's equally naked front side. It had been a long three weeks without him.

He had called last night to say he'd been stuck in traffic and she had fallen asleep waiting for him. His bare skin was now pressed against her and she couldn't move, nor did she want to. She glanced down at his hand that was splayed possessively against the creamy whiteness of her stomach. His skin was tanned in comparison to hers. She followed the lines of his hand to his wrist and up his arm which was covered in ink. His arm was all sinew and muscle, strong just like him. Her body temperature spiked. He was turning her on in his sleep and she gave a small laugh at that.

Without warning the arm around her tightened and her eyes widened as he spoke, “See something you like baby?”

She grinned, “Mhmm.”

She backed up further against him and felt his hardening member against her backside.

“I missed you Liz.” he whispered against her shoulder as he placed a kiss there.

The raw emotion in his voice brought tears to her eyes and she turned over quickly to face him. She studied his face, tracing his eyebrows, lips, nose, and eyelids with her fingertip.

She gave him a full blown smile, “I missed you too Zan.”

He placed a gentle kiss against her fingertip, which had stopped on his lips, and then whispered, “Show me.”

Liz readily complied as she replaced her fingertip with her lips and kissed Zan passionately, possessively, and with all her longing desire that had built up over three weeks.
"Something in your eyes makes me smile..." David Gray
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Skittles1983 »

Thank you all for your support and feedback, and for reading! I really have no idea where this is going, I'm just going with what comes to mind. Thanks! ~Amy

Part 3

Liz awoke late the next day alone in bed. Her brow furrowed in confusion until she heard noises coming from the kitchen. She slipped out of bed and grabbed Zan’s discarded t-shirt to put on. Silently, she made her way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. She paused in the doorway, her breath catching in her throat. Zan stood with his back to her, he wore only a pair of boxers.

Liz admired his beauty, as she leaned against the door frame. His dark hair stuck up in all different directions. His back muscles rippled under his taut skin as he moved to flip what she assumed were pancakes on the griddle. She let her gaze wander over his tattoos. His left shoulder blade held a Celtic cross, intricately designed. His right shoulder was covered with praying hands holding a rosary. Down his spine was the word Eternity, done in ancient Gaelic lettering. Just peeking out of the top of his boxers across the span of his lower back were several Chinese symbols for the words: love, unity, peace, destiny, and faith. His right arm was covered in ink. On his left arm, only his forearm held a tattoo. It was a pin-up girl that bared a striking resemblance to Liz. Her eyes traveled back up only to meet his intense amber gaze as he gave her a cocky grin over his shoulder.

She held her ground, casually leaning against the door frame and returned his smile as she watched his eyes travel her form.

“See something you like baby?” she drawled, mimicking his words from earlier in the day.

His eyes widened for a moment, she could the surprise in them and then they both laughed. He turned back around and she made her way over to him. Liz wrapped her arms around Zan’s middle and rested her cheek against his right shoulder blade, breathing in his unique scent. Her fingertips lightly grazed his rippled abdomen and she felt his stomach flutter under her touch.

“Liz, you better stop that if you want breakfast that’s not burned.” his voice rumbled and she laughed.

She released him and backed away slowly, taking a seat at their table. He finished what he was doing and then placed a plate down in front of her. It was loaded with pancakes, bacon, and fresh fruit. He took a seat and placed an identical plate down in front of himself. He offered her one of his million dollar smiles and she tried to not to turn into mush. That smile always made her heart beat faster and her stomach flutter.

Liz glanced at the clock and smiled, it was five o’clock in the afternoon and he had made her favorite meal for her…breakfast. She dug in and the only sound that was heard for the next twenty minutes were her appreciative moans. When Liz finished, her plate cleaned she looked up to find Zan looking at her with an amused smile.

“Good?” he asked.

She smiled, “The best.”

His arm snaked out around the table and captured her wrist, and he dragged her from her seat to his lap. He nipped at her neck and she groaned. They shared a passionate kiss and then she leaned her forehead against his, both panting from their lack of oxygen and the desire that was quickly building between them.

“So, about that tattoo…” he started and she laughed opening her eyes and pulling her head back.

“I was wondering when you were going to ask about that.” she smiled at him.

She felt his fingertips flitter over the tattoo on her lower back, however before she could say anything a knock sounded on the door. Zan groaned as he dropped his head on her shoulder.

“Who the hell is that?” he practically growled out.

“Ava and Kyle more than likely." Liz said and then felt Zan nod against her.

Zan smiled up at her, “It was nice not to be Zan Cadence the multimillion dollar movie star, even if it was just for a few hours with no agents, managers, co-stars and press hassling us.”

Liz nodded in agreement and met his lips in a kiss.

When she pulled away it was only slightly and as she spoke her lips brushed his, “You took the words out of my mouth. I love you.”

“I love you too.” he whispered and wondered, not for the first time, what he had done right to deserve Liz Parker's love. Whatever it was, he was grateful.
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Skittles1983 »

Hi Everyone. Thanks to everyone who voted in the Poll and to everyone who left FB. Here's part 4...let me know what you think. ~Amy

Part 4

Liz Parker looked up as two children, accompanied by a red-headed woman approached her desk. She smiled at them, “Hi, can I help you with something?”

The woman smiled, “Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me where to find books about animals. My kids have a project for their class.”

Liz smiled warmly, “Sure.”

After a few minutes she checked the woman’s books out of the library and watched her walk out with her children. Liz busied herself with inventory for the next few hours. She threw her hair up into a messy bun and immersed herself in the stacks of books.

She had just picked up a book when two voices caught her attention and she listened, intrigued.

“Kate, have you seen any new pictures of Zan Cadence?”

“Hell yeah, I check the web every day! He is totally hot.”

“I know, I can’t wait for his new movie to come out. And then I heard he’s starting to work on another one sometime next month.”

“Hmm, we should find out where it is going to be filming and go check it out. Maybe we’ll get to meet him. I wonder if he really is a playboy.”

“Do you care?”

“No!”

The girls squealed and Liz stood up preparing to go over and ask them to keep their voices down when she heard the voice that sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

“Excuse me ladies, have you seen the librarian.”

There was dead silence. Liz stepped out from the stacks and rounded the corner to see the two girls gawking at the man they had just been speaking of. She could see the amusement in his eyes at the girls reaction to him, but he was to polite to let it show to them.

“Um, are you okay?” he asked quietly.

The girls just continued to stare, and Liz felt bad so she decided to put them out of their misery.

“Can I help you with something sir?” she asked.

Three pairs of eyes turned to her. The girls at the table were still speechless and they disappeared to the couple that stood facing one another. Zan had been promoting his new movie for the past few weeks, while Liz had spent her time submersed in her job.

Her warm brown eyes met his liquid gold eyes and she smiled.

“Sir, are you all right?” she smirked at him as she phrased his earlier question.

“Actually, yes you can.” his rich timber voice responded.

He turned away from her for a moment and flashed the speechless girls a quick smile and then turned back towards Liz.

“I need to find a book.” he said as he advanced slowly towards her.

“Hmm, well than I’m your librarian.” she whispered.

“Yes, yes you are.” he whispered as he reached her.

She smiled at him and then kissed his lips quickly, “I really missed you.”

“I missed you too.” he said, fully knowing that he couldn’t get his proper welcome home kiss with two teenaged girls sitting at the table behind them.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I’ve always had a fantasy about a sexy librarian seducing me in the stacks.” he slid his tongue out and licked the shell of her ear slowly.

Liz’s eyes widened and darkened with desire. She grabbed onto to Zan’s shoulders to stabilize herself as she swayed from the delicious friction between them. His low chuckle sounded in her ear and she closed her eyes, it was the most beautiful sound she had ever heard.

“Zan…” her voice trailed off.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and then stepped back from him, winking.

“Girls, it’s closing time. Please come back tomorrow and do all the research you want.” Liz said hurriedly and then took off to start locking up the place and making sure there was no one else there.

The girls just kept staring at Zan as they packed up their stuff. Zan walked over to the table.

“Do you have a pen?”

The girls looked at him, but the lighter haired one handed him a pen and he grabbed her notebook and said, “What’s your name?”

“K-K-Kate.” she stammered.

He smiled brightly at her as he wrote down a few words and then handed her the paper. He ripped another sheet of paper out of the notebook and looked at the dark haired female standing next to Kate, “And what’s your name?”

She smiled, “Serena.”

Once again, he scrawled a few words and handed her the paper.

“Thanks.” they said at the same time and then giggled at one another before taking off.

Zan sat down at the now unoccupied table.

He had flown in a few hours ago and knew Liz would be working. She was head librarian in the small town of Serenity Falls and he knew it was closed at 6:30 on Fridays. A sultry voice broke into his thoughts.

“Well, Mr. Cadence I do believe you are all alone except for the librarian of course.”

Zan smirked as he turned towards her and then he froze. Liz was standing with her back leaning up against a book stack in nothing but a pair of lacy red underwear. She turned her back towards him, “I think I need some help reaching a book on the top shelf.”

Zan wasted no time in shedding his clothes and stepping up behind her, “Which book can I help you reach?”

Liz moaned at the contact of Zan’s hardness against her lower back, when she spoke her voice was breathy, “It’s on the top shelf.”

Zan grinned as he stripped Liz of her panties. He knew she was wet and ready for him. He placed a feather light kiss against her shoulder, as he thumb grazed the Z on her lower back. He wasted no time in pushing his way into Liz’s tight, wet heat.

“Zan.” Liz cried out.

Zan growled quietly as one of his hands covered both of Liz’s above her head, while his other hand was flat against her lower stomach holding her against him. Liz groaned at the pleasure that was flowing through her system. Her feet were barely touching the floor as Zan increased his pace.

Liz turned her head and sought out his lips, their tongues dueling. Liz broke the kiss.

“Harder Zan. Oh God, I’m so close.” she moaned.

Zan obliged her and hammered into her.

His hand trailed her arm and made its way down to the juncture of her thighs, finding her clit.

Liz screamed as she her orgasm ripped through her and Zan followed her shortly after. Both panting and sweaty, stood there like that trying to regain their composure.

Zan pulled out of her and they both groaned at the loss.

“Baby, lets go home so I can spend the rest of the night hearing you scream my name.” Zan said as he placed a gentle kiss against the nape of her neck.

Liz just laughed. That was her Zan, the real Zan Cadence. Not the Zan Cadence, bad boy movie star that every actress was linked to.
Last edited by Skittles1983 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skittles1983
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 5

Post by Skittles1983 »

Hi,
Thank you to everyone who read this story. It's time for this story to end but I do have several more in the works that I'm working on. Thanks for reading. ~Amy

Chapter 5

Liz looked at herself in the mirror for the fifteenth time in the past thirty seconds. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for this. A knock at her bedroom door broke her reverie and brought on another sigh.

“Come in.” she called out softly.

“Hi.” the quiet feminine voice greeted her.

Liz turned in her chair and smiled at Ava.

“Hi.”

“I just wanted to check on you. You look stunning.”

“Ava, I don’t know if I can do this.” Liz confided in her friend.

“Liz, you’re going to be fine. It’s just a movie premiere.” Ava said with a smile.

Liz rolled her eyes and laughed, “Right. A movie premiere on the arm of my fiancee, who happens to be a multi million dollar movie star, who the press links to every co-star he has, who the press has no idea he has been in a serious relationship since before he was famous.”

She took a breath after her tirade.

Ava laughed, “Okay, when you put it like that it sounds a little more serious. But Liz, you and Zan are going to be married in a few months and you know that’s not something that can be hidden.”

“I don’t want to hide. I just…” she trailed off as the bedroom door opened and Zan stepped in looking breathtakingly handsome in black dress pants and a white dress shirt, untucked with the first few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up just past his forearm.

He smiled at her and the nervousness she was feeling vanished.

“You ready?” he asked.

She nodded and stood up. She watched his eyes travel her form. Her hair was down and curly. She kept her make-up neutral and wore a black fitted dress that was strapless and flared out slightly at the waist. Simple yet elegant.

“You look beautiful.” he said as he walked over to her and took her hand in his.

“Thanks, you don’t look to bad yourself.” she smiled up at him.

He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then turned to Ava.

“You ready?”

“I was born ready.” She said which caused all three of them to laugh.

Later on that night as Liz and Zan mingled with the crowd and the paparazzi snapped photos Liz was wondered what she did to deserve Zan Cadence. The man who made her who she was. The man who a small town quiet librarian feel as if she was on top of the world. The man who made her feel sexy, beautiful, and complete. The man who she would call her husband in just a short time.