Green Is My Favorite Color (UC,K/I,A/T,MATURE) - COMPLETE

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Green Is My Favorite Color (UC,K/I,A/T,MATURE) - COMPLETE

Post by truelovepooh »

Title: Green Is My Favorite Color
Authors: Jenny, Pooh, and Annie
Disclaimer: We own nothing.
Rating: Mature (It’s Pooh, Jenny and Annie after all! It couldn’t be anything less.)
Summary: UC – And that is all you are going to get. Set sometime after the Hybrid Chronicles.

made by the lovely Anniepoo98

St Patrick's Day 2001

“I’m too sexy for this shirt. Too sexy for this shirt. So sexy it hurts. And, I’m too sexy for this soap. Too sexy…”

Tess stopped short by the bathroom door at the sound of Kyle’s off-key voice massacring Right Said Fred. With a mischievous smile, she stealthily eased open the bathroom door. Steam billowed out from behind the shower curtain, hitting Tess in the face and momentarily blocking her vision. When her eyes adjusted, she spotted a pair of silk green boxers on the vanity, and she resisted the urge to giggle out loud.

“Hey there, Too Sexy,” she called out, announcing her presence, "interesting color choice for your underwear. Something you’d like to share?”

“Tess!” Kyle yelped in surprise, modestly covering his manhood as Tess giggled in response.

Regaining his composure, he answered snidely, “You aliens probably don’t know about all the human customs, but there’s this thing called St. Patrick’s Day. It’s a day where we celebrate wearing green, not being green.”

Tess rolled her eyes as she poised a hand over the knob on the toilet tank. “Let’s see how sexy you are now.” With that, she pressed down on the lever, and smiled in satisfaction when Kyle let out a high-pitched yelp.

Kyle mumbled a creative string of obscenities under his breath, which only made Tess laugh harder. In between giggles, she managed to squeak out, “I’ve been called a lot of things, but that’s a new one.”

Kyle relaxed as the water returned to a comfortable temperature. “What the hell are you doing in here anyway?” he asked. “Haven’t you aliens ever heard of this little human ritual called privacy?”

“Chill, Buddha Boy,” Tess replied coolly. “I’m leaving.” Before she turned toward the door, however, she couldn’t resist adding, “So what rates silky green boxers and your yearly shower? Hot date?”

“Have you seen this body? Of course I have a hot date. I can’t keep ‘em away.”

Tess threw her head back in laughter as she finally exited the bathroom, leaving Kyle to finish his shower in solitude.

Loud music blared from large speakers hoisted atop tables at the home of Paulie, one of Kyle’s former jock friends. As Alex and Kyle walked into the crowded house, Alex looked around nervously at the sight of his fellow classmates guzzling down gallons of green beer. Raising his voice to be heard over the music, he asked Kyle, “Dude, what are we doing here?”

“Dude,” Kyle replied mockingly, “we are here to get a life. We nearly died in that cave because of those funky alien crystals. This is what normal humans do on the weekends. They go to parties. They get blitzed. They get laid,” he added, placing emphasis on the last word.

Alex looked at Kyle skeptically. “And we’re going to accomplish all of that at a St. Patrick’s Day party?”

“We’re damn well gonna try,” Kyle said. “Besides, Paulie looks for any excuse to throw a party. We might as well take advantage of that.” With that, he reached out to a nearby table and grabbed a cup, quickly downing its contents. “Woo hoo!” he yelled exuberantly, causing a chorus of voices to echo in response. “Let’s get this party started!”

“Oh, jeez,” Alex mumbled under his breath with a roll of his eyes. “What have I gotten myself into?”

Across the room, hidden by the mass of bodies gyrating to Justin Timberlake, Tess looked over at Isabel in boredom. “I thought we were going to have fun tonight,” she shouted over the music. “Watching Paulie drink beer and have it come out of his nose is not my idea of fun.”

Isabel snorted and handed Tess a cup of soda. “Here,” she said, “just try to have fun. At least this is better than being attacked by alien jellyfish.”

“I don’t know about that,” Tess mumbled under her breath, taking a sip of her drink.

At that moment, a nearby drunken jock tried to nonchalantly bump into Isabel, an attempt at getting her attention. His attempt failed, causing Isabel to jerk forward, her hand knocking a bottle of liquor over, and its contents spilling out. Unbeknownst to them, a small amount of the liquid landed in Tess’ cup.

The room got quiet as Isabel’s fiery gaze swept across to the culprit. Preparing for the impending show, Tess smiled evilly and took a sip of her drink.

The guy stared at Isabel in horror as he began to stutter out an apology. Isabel simply held up a hand and stated harshly, “Don’t bother. Save us all the trouble and leave now before I really embarrass you.”

With the proverbial tail between his legs, the jock slinked off quickly. Isabel turned to Tess to further vent her frustration, when Tess all of a sudden let out a spastic giggle. Isabel raised an eyebrow curiously at her friend. “Tess, are you okay?”

Tess smiled widely and exclaimed, “I’m fucking FANTASTIC! That was great! Let’s go pick on some more jocks!”

As soon as the words left her mouth, Kyle stumbled into the room, with Alex following close behind.

“Look!” Tess squealed, throwing her arms out wildly. “It’s my favorite jock of all!”

Isabel stared at Tess, completely flabbergasted at the blonde’s sudden change in behavior. “What has gotten into you?” she asked.

Tess threw her head back, gulping down the rest of her drink. “I don’t know what was in this, but gimme some more!”

She handed the cup over, and Isabel looked at it curiously. The scent of liquor wafted to her nose, and she instantly realized what had happened. “Oh, shit,” she cursed under her breath.

Kyle made his way over to the girls, wedging himself between them and throwing his arms around their shoulders. “There’s my favorite Martians!” he slurred drunkenly. Then his gaze wandered over to Isabel, his eyes running up and down her body appreciatively. Before Isabel could even react, Kyle’s hand snaked down and pinched her butt.

Isabel jumped in surprise, completely dumbfounded at this sudden turn of events, as Kyle exclaimed, “You’re not wearing any green!”

Tess burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles, as Alex stared on in shock. Isabel locked gazes with Alex, a silent understanding passing between them. They needed to get Kyle and Tess out of there, ASAP.

Tess slumped forward, trying to get her giggles under control, effectively bumping into Alex. He grabbed her arms to steady her, and Tess looked up at him. “Al!” she greeted him in a loud voice. Alex noticed that her blue eyes were glazed over from the effects of alcohol. “You’re cuuuute,” she slurred. “I know everyone thinks you’re a geek, but I think you’re sweet.”

“Okay, Tess,” he replied patronizingly. “Why don’t we go outside for some fresh air?” He looked over at Isabel, who was still a victim of Kyle’s wandering hands. He gestured for them to follow, and the foursome slowly made their way outside.

Outside, Isabel took a deep breath, preparing for the task at hand. With an exasperated sigh, she looked at Alex and said, “These two are three sheets to the wind. We have to get them out of here before something happens.”

At that precise moment, Tess pointed at a sports car in the driveway and announced, “I don’t like the color of that car.” She extracted herself from Alex’s arms and stumbled unsteadily to the vehicle. “It should be yellow!” Her fingertips brushed across the hood of the car, a bright canary yellow spreading across the surface.

Isabel’s heart skipped a beat as she quickly looked around to make sure no one had seen what Tess had just done.

“Cool!” Kyle yelled. “But, Tess, it should be green. St. Patrick’s Day. Duh.”

“Riiiiight,” Tess nodded in acknowledgement, but before she could change the color again, Isabel hastily stepped in and grabbed her hand, changing the car back to its original color herself.

Isabel looked over at Alex and said, “We have to get them home. NOW.”

Alex had already taken hold of Tess again to guide her towards her SUV. “We’ll take Tess’ car,” he said to Isabel. “Kyle can come back tomorrow and get his car.”

Isabel grabbed Kyle’s arm to steer him towards the car, but quick as lightening, Kyle’s hand reached around and pinched Isabel’s butt for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Isabel whirled around to face Kyle, her patience spent. “Kyle,” she said in a low voice, “if you pinch me one more time, I’m going to blast you in the nads.”

Kyle simply laughed, and leaned toward her, his lips a breath away from her ear. His voice deepened as he said, “You know, if you really wanted me to stop pinching you, you could just change the color of something you’re wearing.”

Isabel shivered involuntarily at Kyle’s words, the sound of his voice sending a natural calming feeling through her body. Shaking it off, she said, “Kyle, just get in the car.”

Tess ran toward the car, dragging Alex with her. She crawled into the back seat and called out to Alex, “Come on, Al. I’ve always wanted to know what you were like in the back seat of a car.”

Alex bit his lip to keep from laughing, knowing that Isabel would probably zap him if he revealed his amusement.

Isabel managed to wrangle Tess’ keys away from her, and corral Kyle into the front seat. As she climbed into the driver’s seat, Kyle leaned over and whispered to her, “At this angle, I can see down your shirt.”

“Kyle!” Isabel growled, smacking him in the forehead and pushing him back over to the passenger side.

Kyle’s quick fingers grabbed Isabel by the wrist as he said, “Come on, Iz, lighten up.” He placed a teasing kiss to her palm, sending a strange and unexpected pulse through Isabel’s center.

“That was smooth!” Tess piped up from the back seat. “Do you have any smooth moves?” she asked Alex.

Alex winked good-naturedly, enjoying this uninhibited side of Tess. “Play your cards right and maybe you’ll see,” he teased.

Tess burst into another fit of giggles, causing Alex, Kyle, and even Isabel to laugh along with her.

Isabel started the car and began the drive to the Valenti house. “Kyle, is your dad home tonight?”

Kyle scoffed. “He’s over at Amy’s. Probably getting some action as we speak,” he said with an over exaggerated shudder. “It’s sad that my dad gets more action lately than I do.”

“Ew, old people sex!” Tess cried. “You’re killing my buzz!”

The car fell into silence as everyone tried to think of other things. Suddenly, Tess’ voice pierced through the silence. “Stop the car!” she cried out in a shrill voice.

Isabel panicked and slammed on the brakes, jerking everyone forward as the car came to an abrupt stop. “The park!” Tess exclaimed in excitement. “Let’s go to the park! I never got to go the park.” She threw open the door and shot out in a weaving run towards the merry-go-round.

“Damnit,” Isabel cursed in frustration. “Could this night get any worse?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get her,” Alex volunteered, climbing out of the car. “It’s only a few more blocks to the Valenti’s, and maybe the fresh air will sober her up. You go ahead and take Kyle home.”

Isabel nodded and said, “Watch her. Make sure she doesn’t use her powers.”

Alex nodded in acknowledgement and took off after Tess.

“Spin me, Alex!” Tess called out from the merry-go-round in an almost childlike voice. “It makes my head all fuzzy, but I like it. Kind of like a really good kiss.”

“Is that so?” Alex asked.

“You don’t believe me? Come over here and I’ll show you.”

Alex shook his head in amusement. “Thank God you’re not going to remember any of this in the morning.”

Tess got silent for a moment, waiting until the merry-go-round spun to a stop. “But I want to remember this, because I’ve never felt this free,” she said.

Alex stood over Tess, gazing into her eyes that were no longer glazed over with drunkenness, but a vulnerability that he had never seen before. For the first time, he really looked at her, and saw the person she tried to keep safe by hiding from everyone else. He drew in a quick breath, stunned by the beauty within.

“I missed you while you were in Sweden, you know,” she said honestly.

Surprise ran through Alex at her statement. “You did?” he asked curiously, sitting down next to her on the merry-go-round.

Tess leaned her head against Alex’s shoulder, causing his body to stiffen slightly. “Did you miss me?” Tess asked. “I don’t think anyone’s ever missed me before.”

Alex relaxed, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders. “Yeah, I did,” he said, surprised to find that he actually meant the words.

Slowly, Tess tilted her head towards Alex. Alex hesitated, knowing what she was about to do, and knowing that he should stop her, but not wanting to. Her lips brushed his, soft and sweet, and surprisingly sensual. All other thoughts left Alex’s mind as he focused solely on the incredible feel of her lips against his.

Suddenly, Tess jerked away from him, and Alex immediately felt guilty for taking advantage of the situation. Looking at her, he realized that the shield that had vanished with her drunkenness was now back. She was sober again.

“What-” Tess began.

“Tess, I’m so sorry,” Alex apologized before she could speak. “You got drunk at the party, and we were trying to get you home, and you changed the color of that car, and Isabel was freaking, and then you wanted to go on the merry-go-round…” Alex said all in one breath, before Tess cut him off.

“Alex,” she said firmly. “Shut up.” And with that, she pressed her lips to his passionately.

Meanwhile, at the Valenti house, Isabel was attempting to get Kyle inside. “Kyle, where are the keys?” she asked impatiently.

“In my front pocket,” he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows, thrusting his hips forward. “Wanna play pocket pool?”

“Oh, forget it,” Isabel grumbled in complete frustration, using her powers to open the front door. “Get inside, Grabby. I’ll make you some coffee.”

Kyle made his way through the door, brushing up against her body. “You’re gonna make me coffee? Aw, you really do like me.”

The close proximity of his body caused her to shiver again. Despite her irritation, she found herself strangely enjoying his suggestive behavior. “Yeah, I like you, but right now, we need to get you sober.” And away from me, she thought to herself, because every time you touch me, I feel things I shouldn’t be feeling.

Kyle entered the living room and flopped down on the couch and Isabel headed to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. By the time she got back to the living room, coffee in hand, Kyle was passed out cold, still sitting upright on the couch. Isabel sat down next to him, leaving some space between their bodies for her own well-being. Kyle mumbled some incoherent words and eased down to lay on the couch, his head landing on Isabel’s lap.

Kyle subconsciously wrapped his arm around her thigh as if he was cuddling a pillow, causing Isabel to hold her breath in surprise. After a moment, she resigned herself to the fact that she wasn’t going anywhere and allowed herself to relax against the couch. Without even realizing it, she began to run her fingers through his hair, enjoying the natural feeling of comfort in the weight of his head on her lap.

As she watched him sleep, she took some time to think about the events of the evening. As frustrated as she had been with his obnoxious advances, she had to admit to herself that every time he touched her, her body reacted and made her feel things that she’d never felt before. She had always known that Kyle was attractive, but here in this moment, alone in the quiet with him, she was able to study his features more closely.

She gazed at him appreciatively, noting his broad shoulders and the muscles in his arms hugging her leg tightly. She didn’t realize how much time had passed when she felt his fingers begin a rhythmic brushing motion against her leg. She sighed, but this time in pleasure, as his fingertips moved up and down her leg. She suddenly wondered if he was awake, and whispered his name through the silent room.

Slowly, Kyle’s head turned towards her and their gazes locked. Unspoken thoughts passed between them as their faces inched closer. The kiss was tentative at first, but quickly deepened. Kyle lifted his hand to cup the back of Isabel’s head as she parted her lips to allow his tongue entrance.

The kiss went on for several moments, only ending when their lungs began to burn for air. Kyle sat up so that he was eye level with Isabel. He could tell by the look on her face that she was unsure about what was happening between them. Reaching out, he ran his knuckles along her cheek and simply stated, “I want you.”

Isabel looked at him, noticing that his eyes were clearer and focused on her with an intensity that told her that alcohol was no longer a factor in this equation. Relief flowed through her as she let her defenses down and gave in to the feelings that Kyle had evoked in her. Their lips met again and Kyle guided her down onto the couch so that his body was slightly atop hers. Kyle’s fingers lightly traced their way across her stomach until they reached the hem of her shirt. Isabel’s stomach drew in from the touch, knowing where he was going.

Kyle looked at her, silently asking her permission, and Isabel gave a slight nod. Kyle’s hand ventured underneath her shirt, drawing the fabric along to expose her skin to his view. Isabel raised her arms, allowing him to maneuver the shirt off.

Kyle simply smiled knowingly when he saw the green bra that covered her breasts.

As Tess felt Alex’s lips venture down the column of her throat, placing light kisses on her skin, she let out a breathless sigh, and said, “Alex, take me home.”

Alex jerked back, an apology on his lips. “I’m sorry,” he said as a blush crept up his cheeks. “This was too fast. I’ll walk you back to the Valentis’.”

Tess shook her head, smiling at Alex. “No,” she clarified. “I want to go home with you.”

Alex gulped down some air and tried to say in a manly voice, “My house?”

“I don’t want this to end,” she said. “This has been the best night of my life.”

Alex smiled, standing up and offering her his hand. She took his proffered hand and he pulled her to her feet, and together they made the short journey to Alex’s house.

As they approached the house, Tess paused and asked, “What about your parents?”

“As luck would have it, I have the place to myself this weekend.”

Tess smiled mischievously as Alex unlocked the front door and led her inside. Feeling nervous, he looked towards the kitchen and asked Tess, “Would you like something to eat or drink?”

Ignoring his question, Tess took Alex by the hand and stepped in the direction of the stairs. “Is this the way to your room?”

Alex simply gulped and nodded.

Once they reached his room, Tess moved to his bed, easing herself down onto the mattress. Alex shut the door and leaned against it, completely stunned at the evening’s turn of events. “Tess, are you sure?”

Tess nodded. “I don’t know why, but this feels right.”

Alex walked over to Tess, placing a hand under her chin and tilting her head up so he could look directly into her eyes, looking for any sign of hesitation. Seeing none, he leaned down and kissed her.

Slowly, they undressed each other, taking time to learn each other and savor each moment. Alex paid special attention to Tess, wanting their first experience to be a memorable one. The room filled with breathless moans and hushed whispers of endearments as they reached completion.

As they lay together in the aftermath, catching their breath, Alex said softly, “Are you okay?”

Tess leaned up on her elbows and smiled at him with a wicked glint in her eyes. “That… was fucking fantastic!”

The room echoed with the sounds of their laughter.

The green bra that Isabel had been wearing was now draped haphazardly across the back of the chair, Kyle’s green boxers on the floor not far away. Kyle was placing soft kisses on the back of Isabel’s neck as they lay spooning on the couch, their fingers entwined together, resting on Isabel’s thigh.

In between kisses, Kyle murmured, “I think green is my new favorite color.”

Isabel giggled and replied, “Mine, too.”

The next morning, Alex and Tess walked into the Crashdown casually, seeing Isabel and Kyle together in the back booth. Isabel waved a hand at them, gesturing for them to join her and Kyle.

“What happened to you two last night?” Isabel asked as Alex and Tess sat down across from them.

A faint blush crept along both of their cheeks as Tess sought out Alex’s hand underneath the table. He gave her hand a light squeeze and cleared his throat. “We, uh, we…”

Tess cut him off by asking Kyle, “Was your dad pissed?”

This time Isabel and Kyle blushed. “Why?” Kyle asked nervously. “Why would he be pissed?”

“Did he find out that you got drunk?” Tess asked.

“Hey, you were trashed too!” Kyle shot back.

Ignoring Kyle, Tess turned to Isabel and asked, “Did this goon give you any trouble last night? He can be such a pain in the ass. I thought he would never stop pinching you.”

Alex laughed and said to Kyle, “You weren’t even wearing any green anyway.”

Isabel looked away and muttered under her breath, “Unless you count the green boxers.”

Catching Isabel’s words, Tess’ eyes widened in surprise.

“How did you know he was wearing green boxers?” Tess questioned knowingly, staring Isabel down.

It took Isabel a moment, but she recovered enough to say, “Because green is a fucking fantastic color!”

THE END
Last edited by truelovepooh on Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.