The Calm Before the Storm - Epilogue - 10/24/07

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Apologizing and very sorry for the delay but we're now both myself and my translator in Cuzco which is gorgeous! We preferred not to bring out laptops and you have to queue for the Internet service for hours!

Chapter 86

Both Jesse and Nicholas sensed Michael but couldn’t tell where he was.They were very confused because the alien boy’s vibes were very strong, but he was nowhere to be seen. Since none of them was in complete control, as Jesse was responsible for the illusion, and Nicholas was more powerful but limited by being trapped in a human mind, there was nothing much they could do about it. As the door closed, Nicholas saw his slim chance and took it, rushing out of Jesse’s head into Isabel’s. Khivar found himself alone in the human’s head and freaked out.

“You can’t leave me here!”

Khivar’s anguished cry made Nicholas see things would get ugly if his stupid cousin went berserk in the already crowded human brain handling both the strong personalities of not only the FBI bastard plus the pirate.

“I need one of us there to see what they’re about; don’t chicken out on me now!” Nicholas sent back.

“Then you stay here! I can handle Isabel but not these two jerks!” Khivar whined.

Nicholas hated to admit Khivar was right so he had to compromise.

“Alright! But you have to promise we’ll stay in constant contact. The second you even try anything funny, you’re back here, no matter what!” Nicholas threatened.

“Don’t be stupid! This is not a physical situation! What the hell can I possibly do? You’re the one with the mental powers, you idiot! What’s wrong with you? You’re the one who keeps our minds connected, you brought us into the bastard’s head, there’s no way I can make a run for it, can I? You got us into this, now you get us out!” Khivar sounded desperate.

‘Dammit! Those Michael vibes hit me hard, I’m not thinking straight! I hate it when Khivar’s right…again! Ok, ok, cool down, that’s it…’ Nicholas told himself, getting it back together.

“Calm down, it’s not my fault the bloody idiot got shot in the head and somehow got us trapped in there. The stupid human drugs made it even worse, but now I’ve got it back. We can’t escape from his dreamworld until they stop the drugs, we’re totally safe, so let’s just enjoy the ride. Ready? There you go!” Nicholas made the switch and Khivar sighed with relief.

“Everything ok now?” Nicholas asked, thanking the speed of alien powers on Earth, the whole thing since Khivar’s cry for help had taken about three seconds.

“Yes…what a difference, though the girl has some issues too…” Khivar scoffed.

“Wait, me first…fine, Jesse is really in complete control since the pirate is just him acting his dream on what he read as a kid and what he found about Morgan on the Internet later every chance he got, so I can handle him pretty well, I hope.” Nicholas told Khivar.

“What do you mean ‘you hope’?” Khivar was worried.

“I can suggest and press him on, but I can’t force him to obey me if he doesn’t want to or gets stubborn. Don’t worry, I can be pretty convincing with the images I can put in his mind. Relax, we’ll manage alright.” Nicholas trusted himself.

“What about things on Antar? How will this affect us? What if Ramthis and his kid decide to attack us?” Khivar was again out of breath with fright.

“Khivar, khivar…Michael is here too, I’m not sure where, but I can feel he is, Jesse definitely had to have him in his mind, so the three of us will be on some kind of unexplained state of unconsciousness until this moron releases us. They have no way of attacking us since we are inside the citadel and this time there’s no Vilandra to let anyone in, and Ramthis won’t do it without his son, or he would have already done it without needing the kid. Nothing can happen while we’re not there. Shouldn’t take long, you’ll see. Right now, I can feel the Ramirez jerk going out of his mind trying to find Michael…” Nicholas was saying.

“That’s what I want you to see! Look!” Khivar was bubbling with enthusiasm all of a sudden.

Nicholas connected with Khivar’s eyes and checked out what he had seen since the door was closed: the doctor and nuns stood around the Infanta’s bed as the girl leaned towards the side of the bed away from the door and placed her left palm on the back of a boy lying on plush cusions on the floor beside it. Her hand rose and fell with his breathing, and Nicholas recognized a Michael as young as the girl, probably a little younger, if the girl was 15, then he should be about 13, but big for his age as he had been in both lives. His hair was burnt gold with bright lighter streaks like on Antar, in longish soft locks slightly curling at the ends, probably what Jesse had fancied. Nicholas noticed there was a thick wad of bloody cottonlike material wedged high up between his thighs and the area of his ass was in the same gory condition, like he had been cleaned up but had still bled some. He wondered who had abused him, the pirate and Jesse didn’t even know he was there yet, and the only man aboard was the doctor, who didn’t seem that kind. Oh, he remembered the girl saying they had been attacked so that had to be it. He decided not to risk contacting the boy yet, not knowing if he knew about himself or how much he did, so he went for the girl first. He was glad he could get the information in barely a few human seconds at the most, as he locked into Isabel’s memory, reliving the whole thing.

Isabel was in the comfort of her cabin, talking with Henri, whom she had chosen to accompany her from the three other prospects her father had suggested, because he was like a dear uncle to her, apart from being a doctor, which might come handy in any emergency situation. A group of six nuns had been sent as the Infanta’s ladies in waiting, hoping their status would be respected. Knowing the risks at sea, they had planned together the hoax of her malady with the threat of consumption to keep away the apprehensive sailors who feared illness like the plague for obvious reasons, plus the superstition of women on board. The trip from Madrid to the port of Cadiz in Southwestern Spain had been long and tiring, making the gentle roll of the sea quite welcome. Isabel had got a little dizzy the first two days, but not seasick like some of the nuns. When they had finally settled down, getting used to it and were really beginning to enjoy the trip, one of the sailors rushed down to tell them to lock themselves up because they were being attacked by a pirate ship. He was gone as fast as he had arrived and they obeyed, terrified. Their crew offered no resistance and even gave up willingly the dowry which was everything they had of value on board, and on which Isabel had insisted when the captain came down to ask her about it. Since their ship had more than enough food plus a specially conditioned area to keep it the best possible thoughout the trip, the not very experienced pirate captain decided to have the Spanish crew walk the plank to then man it with part of his sailors. Then he chained it to their ship to make sure they wouldn’t escape with the bounty and towed it like a floating refrigerator. The rudder was destroyed and the main mast chopped down for insurance. Five days later, and taken off their course, they met another ship that was sailing from Plymouth towards Jamaica, and the outraged women watched from a hiding place near the forecastle, how the passengers from the captured ship were robbed and submitted. Isabel was furious when the pirate captain wanted to chop off an old woman’s finger because her gold ring wouldn’t come off and couldn’t believe it when a young boy stood in front of her fearlessly defending her. The cook brought some lard and the ring was soon off, but the pirate wanted to teach the insolent boy a lesson, so he draped him over a barrel, ripping off his clothes to flog and rape him mercilessly. Their own doctor, Henri Esquemelin, had been recalled to take care of those who needed him while the dead were just tossed overboard. He cringed to see what was being done to the helpless boy while he made himself not only useful but busy, bandaging and struggling to keep his eyes away from the shocking scene. After the captain, came the rest of the pirates and the boy was left bleeding as they went for the rest of the ship to steal all they could. The doctor respectfully asked the captain to let him take the boy back to his ship to take care of him, after asking around and finding out he was there on his own. The pirate told him to do what he wanted; he could toss him to the sharks for all he cared, so the boy was thrown over a pirate’s shoulder as the doctor was once again forced to walk across a boarding plank, following them, trying to look ahead and not at the sea like the pirate who had brought him over had instructed him. Three of the nuns had received them as the other three had rushed to make sure Isabel was safely hidden until the pirate left. Isabel had insisted on having the boy taken to her bed and being present when the doctor and the nuns took care of him. The boy held on to her hands when they had to cauterize all his wounds, the ones inside included, with a red hot iron and they were all impressed by his courage, barely making a sound louder than a moan, like he had during the whole torture at the hands of the pirates. They took turns during the night to bathe his fever wracked body with wet rags and the doctor kept his temperature from killing him by flooding his insides with seawater injections, which he drained out slowly through a tube. It took two days for his fever to finally break, and then he slept for one whole day in Isabel’s arms. She got these amazing vibes from the boy, convincing herself that she must have had a witch relative in her past for that to happen to her, and the nuns kept crossing themselves, expecting the boy to grow horns and a tail any minute. When he woke up, they were surprised he was strong enough to answer their questions. He told them his name was Michael, he was Irish, still some months shy of thirteen, that his family came from the mouth of the Shannon River but had bought a farm on the opposite shore in Wexford and had the best racehorses of the island. His mother had died when the cart she was travelling on had overturned and she had broken her neck. His father took to drinking, not caring about anything else, and his older brother Edward, who was no rider, had decided to sell the horses. He had been against it, riding all the horses he could everyday, having been on horseback since he could remember, but eventually his brother won and after selling the whole farm, and putting him on a ship with a letter for an uncle in Jamaica, left for Dublin with their father, to find a job so he could take care of him properly. Michael had been so heartbroken after his beloved horses had been sold, that he didn’t care what happened to him anymore. An old couple at the ship had taken him under their wing, so he just couldn’t stand there and watch them cut off her finger for a lousy gold ring. He wished they had finished him off, not knowing what he would find in Jamaica, if he ever made it there, or what kind of person his uncle was. Isabel comforted him telling him she was in a very similar situation with her future husband, and they decided they were twin souls. Michael got better every day, taking the painful healing sessions with the doctor as he lay holding on to Isabel, and though the nuns did not approve, he slept in Isabel’s bed, as she held him to her. Then the pirates missed a merchant ship because of the extra weight they were hauling and decided to set them free. They had been drifting for almost a week and were beginning to run short on food. The fishing was keeping them up, but they were about to finish off the vegetables and fruit which were still holding, having had Michael on veggie broths while he recovered as the pirates had taken away all the meat. That’s when Morgan had found them, and Isabel had kept Michael hidden, afraid of what they might do to the boy. She had already seen the boy’s spunk, and his protective reactions, so she had asked the doctor to inject him with a strong drug that kept him in a stupor while she held him down. She had been ready to beg for his life, claiming he was her kid brother, ailing worse than she was, if he was discovered, but the drug kept him quiet and out of danger. They were surprised when the doctor was summoned some hours later, and came back with the news that the pirate had offered to tow them all the way to the port of Callao, in Lima, having entertained the possibility of plundering the Spanish ships that left southbound, loaded with gold from that harbour. He had promised to make sure they were rescued before he did anything that could involve them with him; of course, they had no way of knowing his guilty conscience with the nuns. Anyway, when Morgan had found them, the tricky currents and a lack of wind had drifted them southwards at a fairly fast pace, so they were already near the coast of the Portuguese territories in South America and the pirate was on his way to a friendly settlement by a large river estuary, still much smaller than the Amazon and easily three to five days further south, the way the wind was blowing, where he had decided to spend a few days and have some fun.

Nicholas was amazed at the detailed description of Jesse’s illusion, thinking maybe there was some hope for him, but then he saw him reading about this very case in which Morgan had been involved, in a specialized page of the web and that was the end of his expectations. Nothing brilliant about Jesse, as he should have known, just something he had read about that had made him go back there, and elaborate it the way he would have wanted it to happen with him at the lead. Nicholas wasn’t looking forward to the time Morgan would discover Michael’s presence.

The doctor was glad to see the boy getting better with each passing day though he was still healing and the pirate hadn’t returned to the ship probably afraid of catching the girl’s cough. Late that night, he passed by the Infanta’s cabin to make sure he wouldn’t be needed for the night and found the nuns standing around the bed frowning with disapproval.
Michael was lying half over Isabel, his cheek over one of her small budding breasts and his hand palm up on the other one, with Isabel holding it with hers. Her other arm was wrapped around the small of his back, pressing him to her, when the boy shuddered and moaned wincing in his troubled sleep. Isabel started sliding her hand up and down his back, whispering soothing words softly against his hair until the boy sighed and relaxed. Her hand stopped over the boy’s ass surprising and confusing them when he bucked softly against it.

“Mmm…Eddie…yes…” Michael purred.

“My lady, I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to keep the boy in your bed, he should be staying with the doctor.” The oldest nun said.

“Mother Ines, he’s in no condition to be pressed into a hammock because of where his wounds are. So he’s big but he’s just twelve, he’s like my baby brother!” Isabel protested.

“But he isn’t!” The nun insisted.

“But he could!” Isabel replied rather sternly and the nun just looked down and remained quiet.

During the next days, the pirate sent them plenty of fruit, mostly because it wouldn’t keep much longer, so it was given to the Infanta and her special guest, who ate almost all of it, to the girl’s delight. By the time they arrived at their current destiny, the boy was strong enough to walk around the lower deck and watched with his new friend the place they had just arrived at, through the porthole on the other side from the pirate ship. It was an ample bay with a calm sea which the Portuguese had found was easy to sail almost to the shore. They had built a dock and a rudimentary lighthouse, which were still in good shape and the natives were friendly and eager to learn. The place was such a paradise that they called it Porto Belo, (beautiful harbour) and it went by that name for many years. Morgan had arrived there the first time in a captured Portuguese ship and made friends with the natives, seeing the future possibilities of the place. There was plenty of tropical fruit and crops to fill their hold. The natives prepared a kind of rum-like liquor which was quite strong and their women were willing to feed them and party with them, so they had kept coming bringing the things they knew the natives would like in payment for their hospitality. The next day, Morgan came to invite them down to meet the natives, so the doctor and the older nun went with him. The Spanish ship had been hauled all the way to the shore to repair the rudder and the mast, but the natives were either very respectful or afraid, as they wouldn’t even go near it.
Morgan translated what the natives said with sign language: they were welcome to visit, eat and party with them. The sea was calm, and they could bathe in it anytime they wanted to because there was no danger. The nun asked Morgan to find out if there was a more private beach for them, and the native pointed to a small cave right by the far side of the ship which led to a small horseshoe shaped beach which was protected by a high reef that went from one of the jutting sides to the other, making impossible the only other way to reach it, which was by sea, and on land, it was also protected from view by a high rocky cliff. Human sacrifices had been made there long ago, and it was shunned by the natives and the superstitious sailors, so if the nuns didn’t mind its creepy past, they were welcome to it. The doctor and the nun returned to their ship with the good news and it was arranged for the women to go and take a healthy bath when they got up at daybreak. Isabel was and early riser too, but waited for Michael who slept late, and when the nuns told them the small beach was just perfect, they snuck out to it the first chance they got, making sure there was no one around and anyway the ship covered the entrance to the cave. The doctor and nuns had been taken on a tour by the chief of the natives who proudly showed them their fields rich with their crops. When they returned to the ship some hours later and didn’t find the Infanta and the boy, they totally panicked, but then they saw their tracks leading to the cave and knew they were at the beach, so they decided they would give them the closest to hell when they returned.

Once at the beach, Isabel stripped off her dress, hose and shoes, staying in her chemise, while Michael also took almost everything off, staying only in the short clinging white underpants, which were so thin, that once wet, clung to him even more and were completely transparent. Isabel had seen him constantly naked from behind, but never his privates, nor any other males’ so far and her eyes kept drifting in that direction. They waded into the gentle waves and splashed and played around until they were refreshed and then went to dry in the sun. Michael, used to a different culture, living with his father and brother, and his other older sister, slid down his wet garment all the way down to the sand, and stepping out of it, rinsed it and placed it on the rocks to dry. He was surprised to see Isabel blushing as he walked back to her and stretched on his belly beside her.

“Would you rather move back to the shade? You’re getting kind of red…” He asked her.

“No, I enjoy the sun; I know I’ve had enough when my skin starts tingling.” She answered, keeping her eyes now away from him.

“Are you angry at me? What have I done?” Michael was worried.

“No, it’s not that…I had never seen a naked boy before…there…in front…you know?” She answered, shyly looking down.

“Oh…I didn’t mean to offend you. You see, my sister saw me naked all the time, she even bathed me until she left to be married. My mother’s accident was when we were coming back from her wedding. I was riding with my father and that’s why we were spared. My brother was on the cart with my mother, but he was thrown clear and landed on some bushes, coming to no harm. I went to grab his hands as he sat there and pulled him up off them while our father tried to get my mother from under the cart, but her neck was broken and she had died instantly.”
Michael’s eyes clouded with the sad memory.

“I’m so sorry, how old were you when it happened?” Isabel wondered.

“I was nine, my brother Eddie was nineteen and my sister Lucy was eighteen.”

“They were much older than you! Were you very close to them? You must have missed her very much when she left! I also have a brother, two years older than I, Maximiliano, but he’s an idiot, we’re not close at all. And my future husband is so much older, he’s about forty three! Tell me about you sister’s wedding, was it lovely?” She asked enthusiastically and saw him wince.

“Yes, I guess it was, I just didn’t like it. Her husband was drinking a lot and I didn’t want him to be mean to her. I…” He stopped, realizing he was saying too much.

“What? What did you do? Was she alright?” But Michael just shook his head and buried his face in his arms, so she insisted: “Tell me!”

Isabel heard Michael sigh and came close to a sob.

“Michael, you’ll feel better if you tell me about it, if you have someone to share your pain, and I can do it. Please…Was her husband mean to your sister? Is that it?” She coaxed him.

Michael snuggled close to her and pushed his face into her stomach.

“No, not at all. He…Kevin, was a nice chap, but he was drinking too much and I knew what would happen, he would be like my father, and my brother, and I didn’t want that for her. I can take it, but not her, I couldn’t let him. She’s small, I was about her height at that time, though she was thinner. While my mother kept giving her all the advice she could, Lucy looked so nervous when her husband beckoned to her and headed for their bedroom. Lucy couldn’t turn away from our mother so I followed him. He made a stop at the bathroom and I undressed and lay on their bed like I’m now so he wouldn’t see my sex or my face, though I don’t think he would have noticed, drunk as he was.
When he came in, he closed and locked the door, then he touched and kissed me some before he went for it. He was rough and careless, like I knew he would, when they drink.” Michael felt Isabel stiffen and her hand went still but it was just for a couple of seconds and then she went on caressing him, so he continued. “When he was doing it, I heard Lucy knocking on the door and calling him, but he just kept answering her against my back, as if I was the one saying his name. Then she just left and later I found out she had thought he was just sleeping it off and got into the bed at the small room next door that had been prepared for the girl who would wait on her. My mother went to a big room with Kevin’s aunts and my father and brother went to the room they had been given and passed out drunk, thinking I was already asleep on the bed in the corner. When it was over, Kevin ripped off a piece of the bloodied sheet and hung it out of the window as proof of his wife’s virginity and dropped back snoring beside me. I woke up next day when he drove his elbow into my back as he got up to go to relieve himself and when he met Lucy outside he was totally confused. He grabbed her and rushed her into the room, closing the door to realize what had happened. Kevin was shocked, he had always been so nice to me, and Lucy had to accept he hadn’t meant to hurt me or her, if that had been the case. He made her swear she would never let him near her if he had drunk. He went and got a friend who was a doctor, and he took care of me. Lucy told my mother and father I had drunk too, and I was quite sick because of it, so they left me alone, but she decided to bring Eddie over and told him what had really happened. He was upset, but had to take it, after all, he wasn’t always drunk when he did it to me, like my father was, but that was just between him and me. The three of them took turns looking after me while I healed and Lucy told me two days after, that she had been with Kevin, he had been very careful and gentle so it had been quite a pleasant experience. A month later, when I was ready to ride again, we headed back home. That’s when I lost my mother, and my father and brother took to drinking worse than ever and kept coming to me. Eddie felt bad when he was sober, at the way they were hurting me, so he decided to send me away and leave for Dublin. That’s why he sold the horses, because it was the only way to make me leave. I miss them, I know they love me too.”

“Michael, I’m sure they love you, but that isn’t the right way, so they wanted you to move on because you would be better away from them.” She tousled his hair and squeezed him against her.

“Yes, and look what happened. It would have been better if it had been with them.” He scoffed.

“But you’re with me now, and I’m going to take care of you. Have you ever been with a woman?” She asked him.

“No, I’d hate to hurt them. I just couldn’t…” He whispered.

“But your sister said she liked it, and I’ve heard the same from many married friends. It depends on the man, definitely. A prostitute I spoke to once, said the midwives have a trick to numb you there with an herb potion for the first time, because after that, it’s fine. She joked saying that if it weren’t nice, there wouldn’t be any women working like that. She said their trick was imagining they were with the man of their dreams everytime, that way they enjoyed every man they did it with. I think she was right. I hope my husband is nice.” Isabel said.

“He better be, or I will come after him!” Michael spoke against her belly, tickling her and making her laugh.

“And we better get back. They will be worried and angry.” Isabel frowned.

“Just blame me, I’ll say I wanted to stay longer and wouldn’t let you go.” Michael kissed her stomach before pulling away from her and felt himself getting harder than he had ever been.

Jesse in Morgan’s body, woke up in his hammock from a drinking and whoring spree and sat up with a gasp, amazed at the dream he had just had.

“I knew it! Michael is there with Isabel! That was no dream! That was my connection with him from having fucked his sweet ass! And he’s so much younger now! Yummy! That kid isn’t getting away from me, just wait and see!”
ALIENS FULL TILT!
julamorb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

the calm before the storm

Post by julamorb »

What can I say? I wish I could be in Cuzco with you. Love the turn the story has taken, with Jesse taking them on a pirate scene. I used to love pirates as a child too and you're getting me there again! Take your time and enjoy your trip, I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 87

Morgan, as Jesse liked to be called in his illusion, had a master plan, even in his current state, so he decided to wait until he was sober enough to polish it up and make it happen. By the position of the sun in the sky, it must be mid-afternoon at least, so he dozed again with a cruel smile curving his lips.

Isabel came out of the tunnel first to make sure there was no one in sight on the short space they would have to cross before they were covered by the ship. It was barely a yard but enough to be seen and get them in trouble. She was safe by the fact that they all knew about her and stayed away from her and the nuns because of their sailor’s superstitions, and specially Morgan from the latter ones out of his guilty conscience, which made him make sure the natives arrived at the landed ship early each morning bringing freshly caught fish with eggs, vegetables and fruit. That was the positive side of his issues. But it was Michael she was worried about. She took a good look and waved the boy out so they rushed towards the ship. Michael scurried up the wooden ladder with Isabel behind him and lay on the deck reaching down and hoisting her up the rest of the way. They had done exactly what they had that morning when they left for the cave, just the other way round. Once on the lower deck, they hugged each other and laughed. The sound of several throats being cleared made them let go, looking around at the frowning faces. Isabel looked down and Michael faced them.

“I’m very sorry, it’s my fault. I insisted on going to your private beach and she wouldn’t let me go alone so I brought her with me.” The boy apologized.

“You should be punished! How dare you touch her, you’re half naked!” The eldest nun glared at Michael’s bare upper body and watched him wince. “Go to room, both of you!”

“Please, she didn’t…” Michael started.

“I mean you will be punished. We cannot touch her; you should know that, so you’ll take it for both!” The nun snapped.

Michael sighed with relief. He took Isabel’s hand, knowing he was making it worse for him, but not caring, and they obeyed. Once there, the nun turned to Michael and pointed at the bed.

“On your knees!” She barked, and when Michael complied, she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing his upper body down with unexpected strength so that he was bent over.

“You!” She said rudely to Isabel. “On the corner, face to the wall!”

Then she reached around his body unfastening his breeches and underpants and with a fast tug at the back of the waist, she pulled them both down to almost his knees.
Isabel was able to look over her shoulder with a fairly clear view of what was going on, and she suspected the nun knew but decided to let it go.

“Keep your legs together!” The nun growled, when Michael started spreading them to steady himself, so he used his hands to keep his balance and not keel over. “Line up behind me!”

Michael wondered what she had meant by that, but Isabel could see the rest of the nuns obeying their superior, not quite sure of what they were going to do.
The nun in charge spanked Michael’s bare butt hard, and the boy gasped. Then the others followed in succession and they all watched the firm ass getting redder with each blow that was followed by a grunt. Isabel could feel her cheeks mirror the boy’s nether ones in colour and felt a perverse desire of joining in the fun. Each nun had hit the boy three times and they were about to begin the fourth round, when the doctor made a decision.

“That’s enough!” He got a jar out of his bag which he always had with him and spread a salve all over the sore area. Isabel had rushed to the boy’s side ignoring the nuns and now quite angry, regained her composure and ordered them out of the room. The doctor started to follow them and Isabel stopped him and thanked him. He nodded with a small smile, showing how much he liked the girl and she answered in the same way. She went to sit by him and tried to pull first his underpants up to follow with his breeches, but he hissed and reached back to stop her when they reached his ass.

“Hurts…” He protested, so she pulled them completely off easily as they were both barefooted from the beach.

“I’m so sorry, I should have stopped them but I was feeling guilty for putting everyone at risk with our prank. I should have reacted before it even started.” She said softly, caressing his hair.

“No, they were right, we have to be careful, but we will ask for their permission to go to the beach next time, they can’t deny us that. You need fresh air, you can’t be locked down here all day long. It’s not good for you and you can have the doctor help you there and convince them if they are unwilling. You can’t go alone. I can protect you better than any of them and they know it.” He had taken her hand and pressed her palm to his lips, whispering against it.

“I know, but I don’t want you to get hurt again, not for me, please?” She could feel her tears running down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry for me.” Michael kissed her palm.

“Are you alright?” She asked, wiping the tears away and managing a smile.

“Yes, I’ll live.” He joked. “I’m kind of sleepy.”

He stretched out, letting go of her hand and closed his eyes, because he knew they were shining with desire for the girl and she was not for him.

She leant over and kissed his cheek before she got up to let him rest.

She had, of course, the captain’s cabin, the largest and most comfortable in the ship, with a high porthole on the right, the starboard side, which gave it a very reasonable lighting during the day. She had gone to sit at the desk which was full of her very unladylike books on medicine and the astronomy, which she had inherited from an uncle who had passed away and she not only loved but treasured them, though no one approved of it. Michael could see her on profile, as he rolled slightly towards his side, enjoying the way the light coming from behind him, enveloped her. She felt his eyes on her and turned to meet them but he was faster and rolled slightly on his other side facing away from her. She sat there watching him and in total confusion at the attraction she felt for the boy. She needed to be near him, she needed to touch him, so she got up and went to sit beside him. She knew he would taste salty from the sea water but had to make sure, and she dipped her head and licked at the small of his back. Her tongue followed his spine until she felt the tip burying between the fevered globes, and she pulled back when she felt him stiffen. Yes, he tasted salty yet sweet at the same time, just like his natural scent. She didn’t dare lick him again or she would not be able to stop from kissing him all over. Michael was finding it hard to keep pretending he was asleep, but he had to if he wanted her to keep on touching him. He felt Isabel’s fingertips following the way her tongue had been going, gently sliding between his buttocks and when they reached his thighs, he spread them pretending to snuggle comfortably. She let her hands glide up and down the inside and back of his thighs, enjoying the smooth skin, feeling the strong muscles beneath, which proved he was definitely a rider. Then on the way up, telling herself she would undoubtedly go to hell for it, she strayed as high as she could touching what she could swear was one of his testicles. He jerked and she froze, not even daring to breathe, but since he remained still, she was encouraged to continue exploring him. She pressed her fingetip behind the soft sac and felt the contraction all the way to the opening right after it, so she accepted the invitation and went on to probe it. It was so small and tight she would have found it hard to believe it had been penetrated countless times in his young life if it hadn’t happened right in front of her eyes on the first pirate ship. She had even helped her doctor take care of him and watched his instruments and his finger bury into him as her own digit was doing right now when he bucked. Isabel stared at her index halfway inside him and shivered when she heard him purr. She couldn’t take her eyes from his perfect body as he writhed and the way he was breathing clearly showed his pleasure. She knew it was no use trying to pull out of him the way he was gripping her, and she didn’t want to, anyway, but when he started moaning to go on panting and shuddering, she was afraid she was hurting him, but at the same time, that it would hurt him worse is she forced herself out. She thought she heard him say her name, but he was mumbling into the pillow, so she couldn’t be sure. He squeezed her forefinger several times very hard and then gradually began to relax, though he resisted weakly when she gently withdrew. He took a deep breath which ended in an audible sigh and this time he was really asleep.

When the pirates got together that evening, Morgan hardly drank, making plans for finding the boy the following day. It took him about two hours to spin his web but he had it down to the last detail. There were three of him men, that though they weren’t very bright, they were reliable and would do what he asked them to. Next morning he went early to speak to the native chief and told him his men would bring to him the medicine man and the priestesses from the ship to try his brew, of which he was so proud of and enjoyed inviting and sharing it. The man was very pleased, wondering why those persons hadn’t come to meet him and toast with him. Then Morgan told his three chosen men to go to the ship and tell the doctor and the nuns that the native chief had invited them to meet him and they couldn’t offend him by refusing. When the group arrived at the appointed place, Morgan was there with the chief already drinking with him and the native waved them over with a big smile. Morgan, of course, translated the man’s gibberish into what he wanted and told them they had to drink with them or the natives would stop their hospitality and their food, which was not convenient at all since their ship was still not ready to sail because they hadn’t finished repairing the rudder. Morgan knew that the first time it was taken, the liquor was like the kick of a mule, and the Spaniards would be out for hours, giving him all the time he needed to get his hands on the boy, with the girl as the lever, to get what he wanted. By the time the pirates went searching for the young ones at the ship, they had left for the beach about half an hour ago, and had found another in a hidden bend inside the cave that they had decided to explore and had taken them to the lighthouse. They had climbed the stairs and were enjoying the view from the partly destroyed side that overlooked the sea. They spotted them quite by accident, as they were returning discouraged to their camp and the wind caught Isabel’s ankle-long skirt, raising it to her knees where she held it in check with both hands as she cried out in alarm. The pirates heard her but saw only the boy’s back as she was out of their sight. They pointed at him and laughed out loud at their discovery, racing towards the lighthouse. Michael knew it was impossible for them to make a run for the tunnel before the pirates arrived so he looked desperately around to find either a hiding place of a means of getting Isabel away from danger. He found a large fishing basket and a strong thick rope he hoped was long enough to get her down. In spite of her protests, he got her into the basket and lowered her down the side they had been standing. It was on the opposite side of the entrance and they had had to climb down the broken wall to watch the ocean. Michael was stretched on the ledge which was hidden from view unless you looked down the broken side, and eased Isabel down as fast as it was safe, hearing the voices of the men almost all the way up the stairs as she landed softly on the sand. She ran disappearing inside the tunnel as Michael had told her, to go back to the ship and find help, unsuspecting that Morgan was the mastermind behind their capture. The men arrived at the top and found it empty, so in their confusion, they went to check out the hole in the far side. Michael had found a place to fasten the rope just below the ledge and was trying out the knot to climb down when the pirates appeared over him. They would have no time to get to him before he slid over the side down the rope so without losing time, one of them took out a large knife from his belt and with practiced aim, threw it pinning the boy’s thigh to the crumbling ledge. Michael growled with more fury than pain at being caught.

“You idiot! The captain is going to throw us all to the sharks for harming the girl!” A bearded one exclaimed.

“What are you talking about? That’s a boy! The girl must be hiding somewhere, we all heard her scream!” The owner of the knife lashed out.

“Oh yes, where’s she going to hide? Are you stupid or what? That’s the girl! Do you think those tricky nuns are going to let her out of the ship in a dress for everyone to know who she is?” The one with a front tooth missing snapped.

“I guess you’re right, let’s get her up here.” The pirate said, wanting to retrieve his knife.

They climbed down without haste to get their victim as Michael couldn’t believe his luck at being taken for Isabel in disguise so they wouldn’t go searching for her until it was too late. He was as good as dead because they would eventually find out he was really a boy, but she would be safe. The man took hold of the hilt of his knife and started pulling it out, but blood started spurting all around the wound and the other pirate stopped him.

“Wait, she’ll bleed out before we get her to the ship. Just get her off the ground so we can carry her.” And without much ceremony, he pushed the knife back in, stopping the bleeding and making Michael grit his teeth.

He kept his eyes closed so they thought “she” had passed out, and one of them draped “her” over his shoulder and headed back.

Isabel was dismayed when she arrived at the ship and found no one there. She didn’t dare go looking for them so all she could do was wait. She was going out of her mind hearing hammering and cursing somewhere at the back of the ship. Finally, as the sun began to set, she heard them climbing down to the lower deck, and she was shocked at the disarrayed way they looked.

“What happened to you?” She asked, very frightened.

“The native chief wanted to drink with us and the captain adviced it wouldn’t be safe to offend him by refusing, so we had to comply. They have the rudder ready and we’re sailing tonight.” The doctor slurred.

“No! We can’t! The pirates have Michael!” She told them what had happened and she had barely finished when they felt the ship move.

The doctor and some of the nuns that were in better shape rushed up the stairs to the top deck to see what was going on and found there were surrounded by hundreds of natives maneuvering the ship back into the water.
The doctor wanted to get help for Michael but was struggling to find a reasonable way to do it.

“Wait, please, we have someone missing here!” He shouted as he recognized the pirate captain.

“Don’t worry, the Infanta is with us but she’s hurt and we can’t move her until she recovers.” Morgan yelled back with a knowing grin.

The doctor turned towards the stairs where Isabel was standing out of sight from the man on shore, looking totally confused. Isabel shook her head violently, waving her hands in front of her, looking very scared, so the doctor remained quiet, not knowing what to do or say.

“She’s safe with me; I’m taking good care of her!” Morgan chuckled wickedly and walked away as the natives took care of the Spanish ship.

“What have they done to him? They’re going to kill him!” Isabel wailed and slid to the floor, sitting with her face her hands.

“There’s nothing we can do, my lady, just be thankful it isn’t you. It’s in the hands of the lord.” The nun said, resigned.

“You hate him! Well, I hate you and I hate your lord, why didn’t he help us?” Isabel screamed, ripping the cross from her neck and throwing it at the nun.

She started getting up and the nuns rushed to help her but she held them away with her hands.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t you even dare come near me!” She hissed and walked into her room slamming the door behind her.

Morgan was waiting for them at the camp when they arrived with their precious cargo.

“I’m very sorry, captain, but she was getting away and it was the only way to stop her.” Said the pirate, not daring to meet Morgan’s eyes.

Morgan was livid with anger as he saw the bloody knife protruding from the thigh of the young person the pirate had draped over his shoulder. He opened his mouth to scream abuse at him but stopped as he started looking closely and noticed the clothes did not belong to a girl. The bearded pirate realized what Morgan was thinking and tried to explain his point of view.

“It’s the girl in disguise, captain; they were trying to fool us.” He nodded.

“I see…yes, I guess you’re right. Bring her over here and place her over my lap.” Morgan indicated as he sat on a thick fallen tree trunk. “You, go get the native healer.”

“Captain, what about the doctor?” The bearded one asked.

“Have you been drinking or you just turned even more stupid on the way back here? I don’t want him here! Is that clear?” Morgan roared.

He bent down and kissed the boy’s hair, knowing who he was. The knife man was spared, though he had no idea why. Michael had managed to stay relaxed throughout the trip mostly because of the fact that the pain was barely bearable that way, but turning immediately excruciating the second he reacted the opposite way. The vibes he got from the pirate underneath him were strangely familiar though he knew it was the first contact he had with him. He sensed the man knew exactly who he was but was just playing dumb for reasons of his own.
Morgan preferred his men to think he was keeping a girl with him, not a boy, for obvious reasons. He would find a way to deal with the problem of their stupid superstition regarding females on board, but now he wanted the boy ready for boarding his ship as soon as possible before the Spaniards decided to do something about it and sent his plans down the drain. A mud covered native was brought at a run with a pouch dangling from his waist. The dried mud had turned a weird silvery gray shade, and his almost colourless eyes proved he had a rare case of albinism which made the covering he had intelligently provided, the best sunscreen known at that time. A thick strong leaf was tied around his forehead making it also the perfect natural visor, shading his face for a double protection, specially for his weak eyes. The wiry small man knelt by the boy and gently pulled out the blade just a millimeter, checking the way the bleeding ensued. He let go and nodded, grabbing the torn material of Michael’s breeches and ripping it off to expose the boy completely, his genitals hidden between the pirate’s legs. The albino walked over to a banana tree and made a triangular incision on the trunk with a small blade. A thick milky substance began to flow and he received it in a wooden cup. He took out a second cup from his pouch and gestured for one of the pirates to take his place. The man turned to look at Morgan and the captain roared his order to obey. The healer returned to his patient and handed the full cup to Morgan who took it from him. The native pointed at the wound and gestured with his hand he needed Morgan to pour the banana milk where he indicated. He pushed the knife to a side as he pulled at the edge of the wound, separating it from the invading blade and repeated insistently and urgently a short cutting word which made Morgan realize he had to pour the milk on the source of the bleeding the man had created. He did so and it started to bubble like peroxide. Michael went tight, and Morgan felt him stop breathing for a few seconds to start again panting with the burning pain. Morgan trusted the boy would take it, but he didn’t want to make his men suspicious if they realized he was actually conscious.

“What are you doing here? You should all be making sure we can sail as soon as this man finishes taking care of this mess! Go! You’re losing daylight!” He yelled and they all took off at a run.

The man collecting the milk brought over the full cup and handed it to Morgan who now had both his hands full with both cups, glad the last pirate there had taken off after his mates.The healer repeated his procedure on the other side of the blade with the same effect. Then he fished out what looked like a funnel with a long tube attached to it. He measured the length of the blade placing the tube against the side of the boy’s thigh and cut it off the right size. Then he went and picked an almost round leaf from a bush, pounding it with a stone. He raised the boy’s hurt thigh just enough to press it on the wound made by the tip of the knife on the front and let it back down. The captain could feel Michael’s reactions to the pain by the way his muscles contracted against him. The native was speaking again, showing Morgan he had to hold the damaged limb down hard, and when it was done, he quickly pulled out the knife and rammed the tube deep into the wound pouring the milk into the funnel. Then he opened his mouth wide and fitted it over the top of the funnel blowing the milk into the wound, his thumbs digging in into the flesh at the lowest and highest points of the wound as he held Michael’s thigh tight with both hands, acting as a tourniquet. The native pulled back and gestured at the second cup, so Morgan filled back the funnel with half the cup. The albino healer forced it in again and then with the rest of the milk until the cup was empty. The pink bubbles kept gushing from the wound around the inserted tube and Michael was moaning and holding as still as he could. The native began to withdraw the tube slowly as the frothy bleeding subsided and when it came out completely, he went to the brook that flowed just a few yards away to rinse the cups and bring them full of water. He washed the blood away and to Morgan’s surprise, the bleeding was by then just a trickle. The native smiled satisfied, and bringing out a chunk of a cactus-like leaf, he split it in half and rubbed the gooey gel contained in the middle covering the whole wound. Then he patted the boy’s ass and placing his hands over his own genitals, he made the universal gesture for big balls, raising his eyebrows at Michael, and Morgan nodded agreeing the boy sure had guts, the way he had taken it. The healer giggled stupidly disappearing into the trees and Morgan turned to Michael.

“Are you alright now?”

The boy just nodded so the captain pushed him up on his feet and eased him over his shoulder. The shore was not so far away but Michael was rather heavy, being quite tall and strong for his age. He placed the boy on his side on the floor of the boat and went around the bend to the next beach where the Spanish ship was being pushed by the natives back to sea. He enjoyed baiting the helpless doctor and left back to his boat in a very good mood. He rowed vigorously to his ship where he yelled at his men to be hoisted up. Morgan had been gloating at his men’s faces staring apprehensively at the boy in the boat with him. As he reached down for Michael, a pirate couldn’t stay quiet any longer.

“Captain…you’re not bringing that…girl to the ship…are you?” He looked horrified as the rest of the crew also did.

“Of course I am. I know what I’m doing! Are you defying me?” He growled.

“No…no, of course not, but…you know a broad on board is…jinx…and we…”

“Those who don’t want her here can just leave and stay on the island, it depends on you, you’re free to go if you choose to.” He heaved the boy over his shoulder and headed down to his cabin.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Terribly sorry for the long wait but I decided to stay for good in my native Cuzco and my poor translator is now back in Lima dealing by herself with both her job and mine, which seems to be a little hard to fill. We're communicating by e-mails and we're struggling to get in sync. Thank you for your patience.

Chapter 88

Morgan reached his bed and laid the boy on his side, like he had at the boat. He watched him roll on his belly, keeping his hurt leg a little sideways, favouring the small exit wound at the front. It was towards the outside while the two inch entry wound at the back was slightly in the opposite direction, towards the inside. Morgan could tell the strong femur had deflected the blade sending it on an outwards trajectory, surely tearing the periosteum covering the thick bone. It must have hurt like hell! He knew Michael had to be in really bad pain, not only from his wincing with each laboured breath which ended in a moan, but because he just knew.

Michael felt the man sit on the bed behind him and place his hand on his side. Morgan felt the boy’s reaction to his touch, it wasn’t fear, he was just bracing himself to suffer at his hands. He slid his hand down his ribs, over his hip and thigh all the way to his knee. He then went up the back of his thigh moving to the inside minding the wound and kept going until he reached the boy’s ass, rimming and rubbing him. He liked what he felt under his fingertip, specially when he brought it back to his mouth to wet it and found the boy actually tasted kind of sweet. He went back but this time his index was dripping with saliva and forced it in. Michael’s resistance made it even better. He pulled it out and screwed it in and out again. Michael hissed and clenched as he fought the new source of pain.

Like it or not, Jesse had to admit the thoughts that were going around in his head had nothing to do with him, but were pure Morgan’s. The man simply couldn’t understand why, if he could make strong powerful men like soldiers shake with fear and beg for mercy with tears in their eyes, this boy, a child still, wasn’t afraid of him, just was reluctant to what he could do to him, but was ready to take it. It didn’t make sense to him but it did to Jesse so he took over again.

Khivar was going out of his mind with Isabel’s present state of fear and sadness. He had been enjoying the adventure, but now the girl’s misfortune had him ready to crack. He was screaming for Nicholas who was trying to get Jesse behaving like he wanted him to, so he had had to let go just long enough to drag Khivar with him before he did something stupid, which was the constant threat with him and Nicholas was getting tired of it. Still, it was long enough for Jesse to start teasing Michael so Nicholas made him lose control momentarily, letting him know the real pirate was there with him and could break his hold on him if he truly put his heart on it. Jesse shook his head and repeated to himself: ‘I’m Morgan, M-O-R-G-A-N!’ He spelled it out for emphasis, and the name ‘Jesse’ faded into one of the dark nooks and crannies of his brain.

“Your name is Michael, right?” Morgan half asked, half stated the information his brain was receiving from an unknown source.

Michael nodded, feeling their strange link which made everything possible between them. He felt Morgan’s hand again on him but this time it was on his cheek, and he could feel Nicholas behind it too, reassuring him.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I don’t want it to be like this, not until you’re feeling up to it.” Morgan cupped his chin and turned the boy’s face to his so he could kiss his lips.

The close contact had Michael feeling the confusion in the man’s head as three distinct personalities struggled to gain the upper hand. Jesse insisted on going right on and fucking him, without pity; Morgan, the real one, had to admit the desire but at the same time couldn’t bring himself to fuck a boy, something that had never even crossed his mind before and Nicholas was using his alien powers to convince them that waiting until Michael was in a better shape would be the best for everyone.
Although both Nicholas and Jesse knew how unpredictable Michael could be, what happened next was totally unexpected to all of them.

“I know what you want…” Michael whispered huskily. “Just do it and get it over with.”

Nicholas was desperately trying to spare the boy from a totally inappropriate decision even for his masochistic tendencies, but Jesse was all for it, nothing new there, and the pirate was successfully convincing himself that it would be one hell of a new experience from what he had seen and felt from the young strong firm body, to make his boy loving debut an unforgettable one.
Nicholas felt he was losing ground and the only way to regain control would be siding with one of them. He disliked everything he knew about Jesse but the pirate was unexplored territory, so he should have a much better chance there. He dove a little deeper into Morgan’s brain and saw he had been offered boys several times during his travels, but none had been as gorgeous or with the physical attributes of this one to catch his eye in spite of the praises he had heard on the issue. Nicholas gave their connection a jolt to make sure things wouldn’t get out of his hands.

‘You’re going to love it, just make sure you will be able to repeat it as soon as you want it again, so you can have your fun without losing him, and I mean kill him. Now, be careful you don’t hurt him beyond repair because you’ll be the one to regret it.’ Nicholas sent specifically to Morgan, and focused his powers with him to keep a protesting Jesse on hold.

Nicholas really wanted to live a true first experience, out of curiosity and searching for a different kind of pleasure, not as a means of torture like it had been to him when he took it out on Rath-Michael until he killed him. He could feel Morgan was getting very excited as his eyes covered Michael’s prone body with a hunger he had not felt before. He suddenly craved for this forbidden pleasure, the kind that was kept in the dark, mysterious, secret. He pushed his fingers into the boy’s hair and found it softer than the women’s he used to touch. He felt it caress his fingers and he bent and kissed it, smelling the fresh clean scent, typical of the sea water dried by the sun. His lips traced the golden tanned centre of the boy’s back with open mouthed kisses, the tip of his warm tongue, following the trail of his spine. He wanted to be inside the boy remembering how tight he had felt during the digital probe but one thing was a hand job and quite another the real thing. Having no previous experience with other males had him doubting what and how exactly he should do it. The hesitating way the man was touching him had Michael shivering and wanting him inside him, no matter how much it would hurt.
Morgan might be feared by men as a merciless enemy but he was always known to leave a good impression on the women he was intimate with, even whores. He had always thought that doing it with another man would be hard and rough, no need for the delicacy saved for women, but this was a boy, rather a child, he knew he was tough but he was in pain from a grievous wound. He should have been begging for mercy instead of telling him he was ready for whatever he felt like doing to him. He liked a feisty wench so this promised to be quite an adventure. The way the boy’s body was responding, had his cock dripping and glued to his belly. No matter what, rough was out of the question until Michael was completely healed and ready to take it, so he was going to make sure they would both be left wanting for the next encounter, under the perfect conditions to meet in their full capacity. Morgan decided to position the boy over him, facing his feet so he could have the best view possible and be able to hold him up by the hips and move him the way he wanted. He dug his hands under the boy’s belly and chest, raising him off the bed so he could stretch out on his back under him. The sight he had in front of his wide open eyes far exceeded all his expectations and he reached out to cup the boy’s round ass amazed at the velvety soft skin under his palms. He spread him gently with splayed out hands, pulling down Michael’s hips to rub him against his hard cock which went even harder.

Isabel slammed the door behind her and secured the latch to make sure she would be left alone. She had never been so frustrated in her life! She sat far back on the bed with her legs drawn up; she covered her face with her hands and rested it on her knees, crying her eyes out. After a while she knew she wasn’t getting anywhere so she keeled over on her side in a fetal position and felt sleep trying to overcome her. She struggled against it initially, remembering that it meant dreaming, and what that particularly meant to her. She had been very young the first time it happened. She had gone to sleep thinking of her stupid brother who had been mean to her as usual, she could never forget she suddenly found herself inside his head, seeing things through his eyes and feeling the way he did. It was so scary thinking she had become him but she somehow understood what was happening and knew it would work to her advantage. Next day, she had to find out if she had really been in her brother’s head, giving away just a subtle hint of what she had seen there and watched her brother’s horrified face. He rushed up to her, shaking her like a rag and demanding heatedly how she had found out. It was obviously one of his dark secrets because he never asked who had told her, as no one else knew. The servants immediately pulled him off her and when she started walking away laughing, he followed her and kept asking her in a low voice for only them to hear. She said she had a way of knowing in her dreams, and he stood there looking at her in absolute shock before he started screaming: ‘Witch!’ at her. That very afternoon he came to her and told her that what she did was her secret too, and he promised not to reveal it if she promised not to tell anyone about his stuff. But then he got this look she hated when he was about to be nasty to her and forced her to swear it on their mother’s blood, whom she adored, so she had to do it. Maximiliano was the only one who knew about her ability, and now he was too far to use it against her. She decided this time it might help her at least to see what was going on, she needed to know about Michael, so she let go with him on her mind. Something was wrong, she could feel him, but when she reached for him, she was pushed away. She tried two more times with the same frustrating results. What was that? How could he do it? Nobody else could, unless he was like her! Was this pirate hurting him like the others before had? Was that why he didn’t allow her into him? She immediately regretted thinking about the pirate because before she knew it, a flash almost blinded her closed eyes. Wondering where she was, she opened them slowly to see a very naked Michael with his back to her, riding her lap. Only it wasn’t her lap, her chest was hairy and she was wiry and definitely male. She was in Morgan’s head! She shouldn’t have thought of him, their eyes had only met for a scant second when he had demanded to see her and her doctor had refused, shutting the door as fast as he could without the risk of offending him, but it had been enough for her to be able to visualize him when she thought of him and extending the unconscious invitation which he had accepted in the same manner.

Morgan had a fleeting thought of the Infanta, wondering what she would be like in bed, though he definitely wasn’t into high class innocent girls. They were too boring and troublesome for his taste. He wasn’t into sodomy either, he never had, so this would be his first adventure in that direction wondering if it would be like taking a virgin. He decided it was about time to start the action and took hold of his cock with one hand pushing Michael up off him with the other. He jacked himself a few times until his spurting precum bathed the whole shaft and aimed it at the boy’s ass. When the head made contact with the tight opening, Morgan let go and returned to the boy’s hip, twisting him from left to right as he pulled him down, slowly screwing him onto his impatient organ. The head bursting its way in was breathtaking, but tearing through the clenching ring of the sphincter muscles was just ecstatic, beating any hymen he had ever encountered by far and it was all the pirate could do not to come. The boy’s grunts didn’t do much to help him, quite the contrary, but he managed to prevail by sheer will power.

To a girl of her age and time, sex was a total mystery to Isabel, what little she knew from her married friends were just hints, not very explicit as people then, weren’t open about it at all. The closest she had been to it was when she watched Michael raped by the pirates through a small porthole, mostly guessing what was going on to confirm it when she helped her doctor take care of the hurt boy. She knew, of course, that a woman had a special place for it, not the ass like in the boy. She had no idea what she was supposed to feel, so sharing the pleasure with the captain with her lack of experience, took her completely by surprise and she had her first orgasm, leaving her gasping and craving for more. If that was what sex was about, she was all for it! But then as the shared cock kept penetrating the narrow passage and her pleasure started mounting again along with the real owner, she became aware of Michael’s moans and whimpers and she couldn’t understand why her pity for the boy’s ordeal wasn’t also shared by the man. He kept ramming in, unrelentless, until his body crashed against his victim’s, who writhed in apparent agony but bucked to receive each thrust. Isabel was in absolute confusion, noticing that when they shoved into the boy, there was a certain spot on the way in, that made Michael jerk and purr like a cat, giving him such pleasure that helped him deal with the rest of the penetration. He maneuvered his body so that it entered him in a backwards trajectory, going as deep as it possibly could, making him shudder when their bodies met. Soon after, Michael couldn’t hold back any longer and came, swiveling his hips left and right, sobbing and wincing yet enjoying every second of it. Morgan started coming, dragging Isabel along with him, pounding into the boy hard and rough, the long deep strokes gaining speed, coming completely out for a fraction of a second to plough back all the way in fast and unstopping. When they came, Isabel almost passed out, and she was sure Michael was coming again with them too. Her head was spinning and the sound of hard knocking with her name being shouted had her opening her eyes to find herself back on her bed wide awake and breathing hard. She got up on extremely weak legs and went to find the doctor and all the nuns at the door looking very frightened. She was sure they thought she had hanged herself from the way she had been acting when she locked them out.

“Are you alright?” They asked together, thinking she was flushed and out of breath from crying.

“Yes, I am. What do you want?” She knew she was being rude but she didn’t care.

“We were just worried about you. Do you need anything?” The head nun asked.

“Nothing you can give me. Now leave me alone.” She snapped.

“Please don’t lock the door.” The doctor begged.

Isabel nodded and obeyed, just closing the door. She lay back with her hands under her head, reliving and enjoying her experience, but wasn’t able to go back to sleep again.

Morgan fell back exhausted but satisfied, and feeling quite guilty at having to admit he had just had the best sex in his life so far, with a boy! He needed to think it over, but the thobbing of the boy’s tender insides against his still hard cock was making it hard to concentrate on anything else. He kneaded the firm buttocks under his hands and pushed them gently away getting an inch out of the tight constriction. The boy gasped and reached back holding on to his wrists to stop him. The strength of Michael’s grip surprised the man so he stopped pushing him away, realizing how much he was hurting him. He needed the boy to relax so he could go soft and slide out; he patted the boy’s ass and lay still. The boy let go and was soon breathing evenly after a deep one. He had fallen asleep with Morgan’s cock still inside him! The pirate chuckled and the boy sighed responding with a gentle squeeze. Then Morgan, like Isabel, relived every second of the amazing experience, and there was nothing he could compare it with. No woman had made him feel the intensity that this boy just had. He slid his hands down the smooth long thighs going back up the velvety insides, and cupping the firm round ass again. Then he raked his nails all the way down as the boy hissed and squirmed in his sleep. Morgan felt his now limp cock slipping out and making Michael growl in disappointment. He pushed his index into the boy using his escaping cum as lubrication and the boy purred, gripping it gently, so he added another one. The boy gasped and went tight, rocking his butt against the man’s hand but didn’t wake up. No, they needed to rest, so Morgan pulled his fingers out and he was ready to fall asleep too. Very gently, he sat up sliding from under the boy and lay beside him. Michael felt the warm body rolling to press behind him and he also rolled so he ended spooned and wrapped in the man’s sinewy arms. He reminded him of his brother, whom he missed very much, and he snuggled back against him begging him not to leave him again. The pirate captain smiled, yes, he was done for.

Michael was the only one aware of Nicholas, identifying the presence as a friendly and caring one which made sure everything was as it should.

‘He will take good care of you, I’ll see to that.’ Nicholas said softly.

‘Isabel…’

‘She was here too, you felt her, didn’t you?’

‘Yes, how could she do it? I kept her away, but she went to the man…’

‘She’s like you, you come from the stars, you were conceived by a pure ray of light that entered your mothers in their sleep. Their husbands had nothing to do with it. That’s why you didn’t look like your siblings and why you can do things they can’t. Isabel suspects you’re like her because no one has been able to control her ability like you can, so she went into the man’s head and joined him in his pleasure…’

‘You mean she…’

‘Yes, you gave her her fist orgasm, even two, she loved it!’ Nicholas chuckled.

‘I want her…’

‘Then let her into you and share her dream.’

‘No, not like that.’

‘Let me finish then, do it in the dream world the way it should, she’s already craving for you, and she won’t be able to refuse it if you take her as a man.’

‘Would she refuse me?’

‘Not in a dream, you can use your abilities to push her hymen aside and bring it back again, because in the real world, it would be shameful if her husband finds she’s not a virgin. Knowing you can keep her virginity for her wedding night will give her the security she needs to do it with you.’

‘Will I see her again?’

‘I can work on that but you need to pracise the way I’m telling you. Morgan will keep his word and deliver her to her husband. That will be my opportunity, just trust me, alright?’

‘Sure. You were there too.’

‘Yes, do you mind? I was just taking care of you, there’s no reason I shouldn’t enjoy it too, right?’

‘Right, it felt good getting fucked by three persons in one.’

‘Of course it did, I knew you would, and it was a great experience for the girl, doing it like a man. She sensed what you felt, and loved that she made you feel it even if she had to use a man’s body. She didn’t want you to get hurt like that other time, that was her original idea, but when she sensed your pleasure, she just couldn’t stop herself.’

‘Can you get her back to me, alone?’

‘Yes but not today. You must rest. Tell Morgan tomorrow you need fresh air so you can be on deck. She will be looking out for you from the porthole. She needs to know you’re alright with her own eyes. Then in the evening, when you go to sleep, call her to you. She’ll be waiting and willing.’

Michael sighed and accepted it, as Nicholas receded and let him sleep.

Morgan began to steer and realized he must have slept at least two hours, which was the longest he did on a stretch. He was pleasantly surprised by the body pressed to his front and remembered about the boy. He chuckled and let his hand go slowly up the boy’s smooth chest and down his stomach. Then he moved it over his hip to his thigh. Michael was in that androgynous stage due to his age and his long legs and round butt felt just like a girl’s, actually the firm strong muscles were the best he had ever touched leaving every woman he had had in his life far behind in that area. He wondered what he would look like in a few years and both Nicholas and the dormant Jesse couldn’t resist the temptation to send Morgan a flash of what Michael looked like in his present age. Morgan visualized this tall apparently naked Michael wearing only black knee high boots with a helmet hanging behind his shoulders. He was riding a huge horse and held a sword and a shield. His hair was still longish, slightly curling at the tips. His face was smooth, not even the shade of a beard so he probably wasn’t in his twenties yet. His body had a perfect male definition, and what he could see of his ass and legs, they were still as beautifully rounded and smooth muscled to be envied by any woman. He could tell without doubts that this youth was easily several inches taller than him and very little had changed in his face, his full lips had his typical smirk and were just as kissable, but he now looked so powerful! A warrior! If his gorgeous body had been painted blue, Morgan would have taken him for a Scottish highlander, but now the only blue thing about him was the crest of his helmet, showing his status as the Royal warlord. The captain shook the vision away, as it was overwhelming him. He blamed the rum from the bottle by his bed, which had given him the courage to do what he had just done. He knew he wasn’t drunk but there was nowhere else that flash could’ve come from.
Nicholas cut off Jesse’s participation and went back to witness the scene on the bed. As if on cue, when Michael rolled on his stomach, Morgan rolled on his back to relieve a slight cramp on his calf. The boy then turned to face him and laid himself half over the pirate, his cheek and his hand palm up on the man’s chest. His thighs captured a sinewy leg as he felt Morgan’s fingers interlace with his and his other arm wrap around his hips, ending cupping his butt. Michael purred and snuggled, asleep all the time and his new lover went back to sleep.
Two hours later, Morgan decided the boy was the best thing that had happened to him, because, as a pirate captain, he had barely slept in cat naps for years, never totally sure what his men were up to, unable to trust them completely, so he rarely managed to rest for two whole hours as he was doing now for the second time. The reason had been the most realistic wet dream he had ever had, of taking the boy again, and it was giving him one hell of a hard on.
Michael was finding the growing erection under his belly extremely uncomfortable as he really wanted it somewhere else, so he returned to his previous position with his back to the man. Morgan was pressed behind him in a fraction of a second, his cock pushing between the boy’s thighs high up to keep rising and end up rubbing against the tight opening, the balls and the base of the also hardening cock. The experienced pirate needed just a practiced move to send the head of his bloated cock kissing the silky rosebud at the precise moment a thick glob of precum spurted into his target and eased his way in. Michael gasped and then grunted as the head prodded his prostate and ground against it in a circle making him shiver with pleasure. Michael’s clenching grip was threatening Morgan’s control, and his abundant flowing lubrication allowed him to plunge deep in a liquid thrust that went all the way in. Michael’s breath hissed through his teeth as his shudders enhanced the ecstasy he was feeling. The man was so good at it! He began his slow deep strokes, pulling it completely out to shove it back in again, the initial force needed to clear the tight ring of muscles carried him all the way in right after, leaving Michael a hairline away from coming each time. Morgan had the perfect timing and speed to just prevent it from happening, keeping Michael right on the edge without actually getting there. Michael seemed to know exactly when there was just an inch left outside and bucked to feel their bodies ramming together. Then it was too much and he came, sobbing and whimpering, as the conflicting pain and pleasure battled for control. Morgan could hold back for just a few seconds and then filled the boy, who kept coming nonstop in his special way.
The pirate captain was thrilled at his discovery, knowing at the same time that it wasn’t just any boy, it was this one, who could do what he did to drive him crazy. By the time he woke up again, he could hardly believe they had fallen asleep again still connected, and that his erection was still holding him deep inside the boy. As if by magic, the second he wondered about it, the spell was broken and he started sliding off the moaning boy, who was writhing, as reluctant as his lover was to part from each other.
Nicholas couldn’t take it any longer either, he was so satisfied, even in this particular way to get his own pleasure, that he had generously allowed Jesse to join him, still restrained, but strangely not struggling at all, and just letting it happen.

This time, when Morgan finally opened his eyes, he was on his back again with the boy over him, and he didn’t have even the vaguest recollection of changing their position. Pale light was creeping through his porthole and he could tell it was dawning. He should be getting up, but he was in this amazingly lazy mood, so he just lay with the boy in his arms, his hands possessively on his ass as his fingers mischievously dug in, finding secret spots to tickle him and make him squirm, but unable to wake him up. Michael slept on in spite of the pounding on the door followed by the worried pirates asking their captain rather mockingly, if everything was alright.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Terribly sorry for the long delay but having been left on my own, I was forced to sell my large house and move. I finally have Internet again.

Chapter 89

Morgan could tell his men were sure the ‘woman aboard’ jinx had already taken its toll on him.

“Quit the noise! I’m fine. Be right out!” He reassured them, as he got his pants on and then his boots, covering his spindly shanks which were his shame.

He threw his shirt over his head and turned to check on Michael before he went to unlatch the door. The boy had turned his face away from him when he gently slid from under him, pushing his hips back towards the door. The view of the boy’s ass was magnificent, and when he threw the door open, he gloated at the envy and lust on his men’s faces.

“No one puts a foot in my cabin, and don’t you dare wake up the ‘sleeping beauty’! I’ll know if you even think about it, so don’t you even try! And enough with the staring too! Now, let’s go!”

Morgan saw the frowns on their faces as they reluctantly turned away to follow him. He would give them the surprise of their lives later on, when Michael was ready to climb on to the deck. He kept hearing this alluring voice in his head that told him the boy needed fresh air to get back to normal and keep giving him the pleasure he had treated him with last night. By midmorning, when he was sure everything in his ship was running smoothly, he returned to his cabin to find Michael in the same position he had left him. He was drawn to the boy like a magnet, enjoying the way Michael opened his thighs for him at his first touch. Morgan kissed and nipped at his butt and then spread him to find the sweet taste that had surprised him, this time with his tongue. Michael raised his hips and ground his ass into the pirate’s face. Morgan pointed his tongue pushing it in as deep as it would go and hummed to send the vibrations into the boy through his flickering wet appendage. Michael shivered and purred. The pirate was quite an expert at giving his women this kind of pleasure, but he was finding it much more trying, because of the difference in size and shape from a woman’s vagina to a boy’s tight ass. He tired much sooner and had to give his tongue a break, following Michael’s spine as the boy sighed in disappointment, but not for long. Morgan lifted his knees from the hard floor to place them between the boy’s and using his hand, guided his pulsing cock to plunge it in to the hilt.

The pirates were surprised to see their captain coming up to the deck with the girl dressed as a boy.

“I have something to tell you.” He announced, and proceeded to tell them they had been wrong and this was not the Infanta but indeed, a boy, so they could rest at ease, no jinx there. “You can feel him if you want to make sure.”

The men stood looking at Michael, hesitating whether their captain would take offense if they did as he said. Finally one gathered up his courage and stepping up to the boy, did what the captain had suggested. His eyes went wide and he turned to his comrades with a big smile.

“That’s a boy alright!” He beamed and the others laughed with him, quite relieved.

The sound of the men’s laughter reached Isabel’s sensitive ears and she rushed to her porthole to see what was going on. She could see Michael smirking as he stood beside the captain, and her relief matched the pirates’. She took a deep breath and lay back on her bunk, as her mind rewound to the day Michael came into her life. She saw vividly how the pirate walked confidently across the plank from his ship to theirs, carrying the bloody boy over his shoulder as her doctor made much slower progress, pale and trying not to look down at the sea below him. She sent a nun to tell them to bring the wounded boy to her cabin so he could be comfortably treated by her physician. She stood with her face veiled, away from the man’s offending stare, as he laid the boy not very carefully on the bed. Then she watched herself helping her doctor clean and hold the boy still through the terribly painful process of stopping the bleeding with a red hot iron and stitching the torn flesh back together. She couldn’t help admiring Michael’s courage as he shuddered, whimpering and moaning where anyone else would have been screaming their heads off. Then she spent the night with the boy in her arms, as the physician cooled his unusually hot body with a wet cloth, until his fever finally broke about midday of the next day. She had thought he was about her age, and was surprised when he told her he was just twelve, being quite tall and well made for his age. She felt like she had known him all her life, probably because he treated her as an equal, without the reverence of the others which, though it was what she expected of them, it didn’t suit him. She felt totally at home with him and it was obvious he did too. It was when they started talking and getting to know each other that everything clicked into place. She had been driving her father out of his mind during the last months to have a page, instead of the silly girls she kept getting all the time and he had finally agreed, to get rid of her, but he told her his cousin, uncle Alonso, had just returned from Ireland where he had bought some beautiful horses from a friend he had known many years ago in one of his travels when he was young. It seemed the poor man had been widowed and his eldest son wasn’t much of a rider. His middle child, a girl, had just been married and left home to live with her husband and his family in another city and his youngest boy was an extraordinary rider, but there were just too many horses and he didn’t like strangers in his land, so he had decided to move to the capital with his eldest son and had decided his youngest needed a change of scene to deal with his mother’s death and his sister leaving them. His cousin Alonso had suggested shipping him over to them to find him something to do there, perhaps even help with the horses which he knew, or be a companion to the king’s children, actually thinking of Isabel, so she would stop bothering her father with her request. Isabel was very excited to have a foreign page with whom she could practise her English, which her tutor assured her, was excellent, and this would be the absolute proof he wasn’t lying to her. Unfortunately, an emissary arrived unexpectedly from South America accepting the betrothal Isabel’s father, the king, had been working on with the Spanish viceroy in Lima. So Isabel’s and her so desired page’s paths would never meet, because it was too late to send word to the obscure little island of a change of plans and anyway, the boy was probably already on his way over. Isabel couldn’t believe her luck actually getting to meet him this way, and he realized that if this “accident” had not happened, he would have never met her. So he said the suffering had been worth it but she insisted it shouldn’t have been that way, which proved her “witchy” friend who had told her that when something was meant to happen, destiny couldn’t be changed, so they had ended together anyway.
When her father had told her her page would come from Ireland, she had expected a small thin shy pale blond boy and look at him! Totally different from what she had expected! It would be her secret, because from what he had told her, he had no idea he would end up as her page. And she had no idea that Nicholas had taken that information as a card up his sleeve for the possibility of taking the boy away from the pirate’s hands when and if the opportunity came up, so he was planning ahead, trusting that it would.

Nicholas decided to take a look at Jesse’s brain to see what was cooking there, and found the man was totally frustrated at witnessing mentally all that went on separately, but unable to take part in every event of this twilight world he had created. Nicholas, on the contrary, was gloating because he could be in any mind he chose undetected, except Michael’s of course, which was alright with him as he loved being the one who enjoyed him.

Time went by in seconds, as Michael and the captain led a privileged life until they arrived at the port of Callao, in the city of Lima. The pirate sent word to the Viceroy that his precious cargo had arrived safely under his protection. About a reasonable wait, a very luxurious carriage arrived bringing this overdressed ridiculous looking smallish man with a slight paunch and reedy legs, which had Morgan frowning thinking of his own. His clothes made him look rather effeminate with lace over his front and at the end of his sleeves. The weather was sultry and Morgan was sweating in his light shirt, unable to understand how the man could stand all he was wearing. The man climbed on a boat that was waiting for him and was taken to receive his bride. When the couple arrived on land, the Viceroy gave an order and apparently out of nowhere, Morgan’s ship was surrounded by a large number of vessels, making it impossible for him to escape. The man was flushed red with anger and Michael felt something important was about to happen. The Viceroy sent a man to thank Morgan on his behalf and have the Infanta’s page boy, who was travelling with him, sent back to her, and he would be able to sail away as soon as his request was accomplished. Morgan’s keen eyes could see the harbour’s canons pointing at his ship and wasn’t about to be sunk without a chance of defending themselves. It was Michael who told him it would be better for everyone if he went back to the Infanta as he didn’t want to put Morgan at any risk because of him. Michael told the man he would be ready to go back with him after he was given half an hour to gather his stuff and say goodbye to his host who had been kind enough to put up with him during the long trip. The man had to comply as he had been asked very civilly, so he just found a place to sit and wait, signalling to his lordship that everything was alright.
After almost an hour, with the locals getting quite impatient, they climbed to the deck looking suspiciously satisfied and a little out of breath. Isabel knew, of course, what had happened, and was glad to finally have his “page” all to herself again.

Nicholas knew his move to get Michael back with Isabel had worked like a charm, but then he felt Jesse was about to explode, watching Michael getting away from his hands, so he did the next best, he let him choose a new host and Jesse flew into the Viceroy’s mind.

The second Michael climbed down from the ship, he fell into Isabel’s waiting arms. Then, as she let go, she noticed the look in his eyes when he turned to look at the pirate captain, standing on the deck of his ship and looking back at the boy with the same longing as she could see in Michael. She found it so hard to understand that two males could want sex with each other, she didn’t want to share him, she wanted him all to herself. She wanted Michael, not that creepy older man who was supposed to be her betrothed and soon her husband. It wasn’t fair! She should be able to choose whom she wanted to be with! Suddenly, she hated being a woman. Her future husband cleared his throat to catch her attention, and she lowered her eyes and did a small courtesey.

“Our carriage is waiting.” He told her before he turned to Michael. “You can ride with the driver.”

“Sir, your horse seems to need some exercise. I can ride him back if you want.” Michael offered, not sure how the man would take it.

“If he lets you get near him, you can ride him back.” The man scoffed, daring him.

Michael walked up to the horse, talking to him softly and to his owner’s surprise, the animal was nickering and burying his nose in Michael’s chest as the boy kissed the forelock, scratching his ears and then patting his cheeks. The horse started prancing, impatient to go, but Michael shushed him and he calmed down enough for the boy to heave himself across his back and get astride him in seconds. The big stallion reared, pawing at the air, and Michael laughed, sharing the horse’s energy. When the horse touched down, they took off until they reached a fountain where Michael rode him around it and back to the open mouthed Viceroy. He just leant back, barely using the reins, to have the galloping horse stop at a standstill.

“Where did you learn to ride?” The astonished man asked.

“My father owned the best racehorses of Ireland, but grief over my mother’s death had him selling them and sending me away. I’ve been riding before I could walk.” Michael smirked, and the way the man was looking at him made him shiver.

Isabel watched the man eating Michael up with his eyes and wondered if she was condemned to find such kind of tainted men in her life. Even Michael, but Michael was different, he may offer his sweet body to other men, but she knew he could take a woman like a man. This man hadn’t even given her a second look, but couldn’t keep his beady little dark eyes away from Michael. She was sure that if he was given the choice, he would prefer to take the boy to bed over her, but his reputation was at stake, so he would have to be the unwilling consort pretending to be the utmost example of malehood. He didn’t need to. She was in the same position, and she would gladly pretend to be the loving wife without him touching her. She would have to use her dream thing to see if she could communicate with him. She was grateful to be different, remembering how everyone made fun and laughed at those effeminates in court, yet Michael allowed his body to be used but he wasn’t like them. He didn’t speak with a lisp or walk funny or act in a feminine way at all. Maybe that was the way he was different, because she knew he was, and maybe part of her being different was accepting him like that, knowing she would have to share him yet wanting him anyway. Her friends would think she was crazy if they knew, no other woman would understand her, and how could they, if she didn’t herself!

During the ride home, the man kept making small talk, trying to show interest in her, but she could see his eyes kept following Michael, while pretending not to.
Come to think of it, she was doing exactly the same thing, hoping he didn’t notice, but if she had, he probably had too. At least, he didn’t seem to mind. The place they arrived at was what could be called a castle, and they could hear the waves crashing against the cliff where it was perched. Isabel was quite surprised while Michael seemed to take it for granted. He asked where the stables were and headed over to leave the horse. He took some time to return, and Isabel suspected Michael wasn’t the kind to dismount and leave, but see to the horse until he was completely satisfied, from the way he had sounded when he talked about his horses.

“Everything alright?” The Viceroy asked, conversationally.

“Yes sir. He’s stabled, brushed and eating with fresh water too.” Michael smirked.

Anyone else would have found it insolent, but the Viceroy found it charming.

“There’s royal blood in you.” The man said with certainty.

“My great grandfather was a king, ruling the vast area around the river Shannon, in the Southwest of Ireland. He was well loved and respected. My mother’s family ruled the South Eastern coast until the English came and took their lands away, as they did with all the country.” Michael said, holding his eyes on the man’s. “When they married, my mother wanted to settle in her lands but it wasn’t until I was born that she convinced him and we travelled to Rosslare. It is at the seaside which is great for the horses and made our new home there.”

And Isabel had thought it was attitude when it turned out to be royalty! The boy was full of surprises. She wondered why he hadn’t told her that side of him, maybe he guessed she would have thought he was putting on airs because she was an Infanta.

“I need his sleeping quarters as near to mine in case I need him anytime.” Isabel demanded, not caring how it had sounded.

“Shouldn’t you have a lady-in-waiting?” Her future husband said with an amused smile at the way it had sounded.

“I’ve always had him for my page. I’m used to him and he knows the way I like to be waited on.” It sounded still worse, but the man went on smiling.

“And who took care of your female matters?” The man insisted.

“There was always one of the nuns, not always the same one.” She admitted.

“Alright, he will be right next door to you, in connecting rooms. Does that suit you?” She detected a mocking tone, but decided to ignore it, so he continued. “I was sent by my very good friend, your father, the widow and daughter of a man who fell in disgrace through some obscure matters that weren’t justified and he was hanged. The king took pity on the woman and her child and sent them abroad away from their shame. She makes extraordinary sweet delicacies and her daughter helps her. The young one has a temper, but a good slap on the face by her mother has proved effective to make her behave. I do not punish my servants with violence. There are better ways. The girl will be a perfect companion for you and you will also have your page, of course. I hope this pleases you.”

“Yes, thank you.” She nodded, looking quite serious, very pleasantly surprised that she had got her way so easily and a girl who thankfully was not a nun would surely be quite a change.

“Excuse me sir, where could I get myself cleaned up?” Michael asked politely.

“Gaspar!” The man bellowed and a wiry thin black man came rushing through a door on the right.

“Yes master?” He asked.

“The young master here wants to get cleaned up. Make sure he gets just what he wants.” He ordered, then to Michael: “Go with him, he’ll take care of you.”

“Thank you.”

Michael left with the servant, feeling the man’s eyes on his back.

Once outside, Gaspar led Michael to what looked like a wooden box across the yard. He opened the door and gestured to him to get in.

“Take off your clothes. The water’s warmed by the sun. Yes, there’s soap.” He confirmed, pointing at a crude looking brownish bar on a small shelf.

Michael pulled his shirt over his head, then he placed his hand on the top of his right boot and raised his foot off the floor backwards. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at the black servant.

“Can you pull my boots off?” He asked.

“I’ve never done it like this.” The man wondered.

“It’s easier, you’ll see.” Michael sounded convincing and the servant took hold of the boot and it came off smoothly to the black man’s surprise.

Michael repeated it on his left boot, then he bent over pushing his pants all the way down to the floor to step out of them and stood stark naked waiting for the water.

“Gaspar?” He asked when it didn’t come and turned his face to see the man staring at him. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, sorry…” The servant went to get the bucket filling it with water, visibly embarrassed at having been caught doing something that was considered disrespectful.

He was emptying it over the boy, when he realized he should have closed the door to the cubicle, but it was too late. Michael was enjoying the barely warm water when the black hands started gliding the bar of soap all over his body. As the lathering progressed to his lower body, Michael spread his legs and felt it between his thighs, all the way down to his feet and back up again. The rough soapy hand slid between his buttocks making him gasp and then chuckle at the coincidence with the man’s name: Gaspar had made his gasp. That was a laugh!

“I’m sorry, was I rough? Did I hurt you?” The servant sounded very concerned.

“No, I’m fine, it just felt good, that’s all.” Michael whispered, confidentially, and this time, it was Gaspar the one who gasped.

Michael had been feeling other eyes on him throughout the bath and wondered how that was possible because he was sure it was not only Isabel but the Viceroy too. Then the servant started rubbing him down vigorously with a thick towel so he just concentrated in the pleasant massage.

Isabel noticed her fiancé had moved to the window and was looking out of the side of the curtain quite interested. She silently walked up to him and peered trying not to get her face too close to his. He let go of the curtain and shook his head at her, with his mocking smile.

“That is not for a lady to see, Isabel, the boy is naked.” He explained patiently.

“I’ve taken care of him when he was hurt, some pirates raped him.” She blushed realizing the strong unladylike word she had used, and lowered her eyes to the floor.

“I should have thrown that bas…scoundrel into prison!” He corrected himself just in time.

“It wasn’t Morgan, it was before he rescued us.” Isabel clarified, though she knew Morgan had shared his bed with the boy, quite willingly, she was sure.

“Did he misbehave towards you in any way?” It was his duty to find out.

“No, he was a perfect gentleman. He offered to bring us all the way here safely, and he kept his word, he also took care of Michael when he was hurt by his men. I have no complaints about him at all.” Isabel stayed as close to the truth as she could not to arouse suspicion.

“All right then, you should make yourself at home, your page should be here shortly. Feel free to wonder anywhere you want without leaving the walls for your safety. I have some business to attend and we shall meet at dinner. You will be escorted to the dining room in due time. Excuse me.” He took her hand in his and kissed it.

Isabel was repelled by his clammy hand but gave no sign. When he disappeared down the hallway, she rushed out of the door to find Michael already in clean pants and boots but still shirtless as the black servant was about to put a spotless white shirt over his head. He stopped to courtesey and Michael pulled the shirt out of his hands and donned it himself, to the man’s dismay. Then he took Isabel’s hand and went back into the house to explore it together.

The place was beautifully decorated, with a strong influence on the Moorish side. They found a lovely inside garden with a fountain with colourful tiles and white painted benches wide enough for two persons. The six paths leading to the fountain in the centre were flanked with bushes full of flowers of every colour possible and a tree in the middle of each garden patch giving just the perfect amount of shade. They found huge halls with amazing paintings and a bathroom with the same kind of tiles and style as the fountain. There were three pools hich probably were meant to contain hot, tepid and cold water, with several cubicles along two walls where people could lie down to rest. The next surprise was a thick door at the end of a long hallway that opened to a long simple patio with a gate at the end. They could smell and hear the sea so they went all the way to find it padlocked. Michael took it in his hand and it clicked open.

“It wasn’t locked.” He explained lamely.

“Yes it was, but I knew you could open it.” She smiled at him. “I know I can do it too if I concentrate and focus, because I’m also like you. “We’re the same.”
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 90

Michael pushed the solid iron gate and the sight that met their eyes had them smiling. The ground became sand, and the private beach was contained between two long rocky piers that went far into the sea. The waves broke violently against them turning small and gentle as they reached the beach.

“Milady, milady!”

They turned to see a thin pale blond girl with hazel eyes standing at the gate and waving at them.

“Well, there’s your new friend.” Michael smirked.

Isabel frowned and they started back towards the gate.

“I’m sorry, I’m Marisa, the master asked me to find you and tell you to get dressed for dinner. He expects you at the dining room in an hour so we have enough time to find something suitable.” The girl said softly, turning to face Michael. “You are also expected, so it goes for you too.”

“I just had a bath and a change of clothes. I think I’m quite decent.” Michael grinned, noticing just as Isabel had, that the girl’s eyes kept rising to his face to be lowered the second he met her gaze. Isabel knew quite well the effect that Michael’s eyes had on people and the girl was by no means immune. “I can do with a short nap. Wake me up when you’re ready.”

Michael headed for the house as the girls walked behind him. Isabel could see Marisa’s eyes were locked on Michael’s ass, her mouth open as she stared at the skin tight hose-like pants showing clearly the way he moved. Her lips were a little too pouty for Isabel’s taste and the way she was gaping had Isabel frowning again.

“He’s nice and round there, isn’t he?” Isabel whispered, gloating at the way the girl turned to her, wide eyed and blushing with embarrassment. “It’s alright, I can’t help staring either. He’s beautiful.”

Michael disappeared into the house and when they arrived at his room, which they had to go through to get to hers, he was already stretched face down on his bed. They crossed over, their eyes on him until they were in the main room.

“Is he already asleep?” Marisa asked.

“Probably, if not, he’s getting there.” Isabel said.

“You know him very well, don’t you? You’re so lucky!” Marisa sighed.

“He’s very special, he’s suffered so much, you can’t imagine how brave he is!”

“You love him, don’t you?” Marisa asked softly, secretly.

Isabel dared only nod. She could have sworn she saw a sudden twinge of disappointment shade Marisa’s eyes but it was gone as soon as it came. She sensed the girl knew she had no right over her feelings for the boy so she just let it go. Marisa walked up to the wardrobe and opened it to disclose it full of dresses of every colour in the rainbow.

“I’m sure we’ll find many that fit you, so you choose and we’ll see.” She said cheerfully.

Isabel chose a blue one she had fancied, with lace on the neck and sleeves. Marisa had to stand on tiptoes to ease it over Isabel’s head. As the delicate fabric fell over her body, Isabel told Marisa to also get her a pink one and as the girl turned to get the dress, Isabel adjusted the one she was wearing to fit her like a glove. Marisa smiled and sighed as she admired the perfect fit.

“You won’t need this one. You look beautiful! Tell me about Spain. I wish we could have stayed there, though I’m not complaining. His lordship has been most kind to us, we’re very grateful.” Marisa said.

“What can I tell you? I was in court all the time; I had no idea of what went on outside the palace where I lived. I’m sorry. But can you tell me about my future husband, since you know him much better than I do?” Isabel asked.

“Well, his name is Bernardo de Iturriaza, he presides the Audiencia, he did the same thing five years ago, but had to return to Spain when his father passed away, to take charge of his properties, being the first born, and Don Pedro Antonio Fernandez de Castro, who was Conde de Lemos, took his place until he was able to return just about six months ago. He recommended us very specially to the new Viceroy who was as respectful to us as he had been. He said on arriving that he had asked your father for your hand and wanted to make sure everything was the way he had left it to send the letter on the next ship that sailed back home asking for you to come and join him in marriage. He had brought with him a beautiful painting of you that adorns his bedroom, but it doesn’t do you justice.” Marisa told her.

“Can’t you tell me anything more personal?” Isabel whispered secretively, making Marisa giggle.

“Alright, he’s past his middle forties but insists he’s quite far from turning fifty yet. He’s fastidiously clean, and expects the same from the people around him. He’s been raised in the faith but he’s not a fanatic, and believes superstition stupid, simply ignoring it, specially when it comes to the Holy Inquisition, which he doesn’t agree with but has to play along for his safety and ours, of course. You must be careful when it comes to them, they’re very powerful, and killing is not a problem when it’s done for the good of the faith. You must warn Michael about them too, but make sure no one hears you. You can’t imagine how much they enjoy torturing their victims. They actually burn people in their Autos de Fe. Now, enough of this, I’m getting too nervous. It’s almost time for dinner; we should be leaving for the dining room. He will appreciate it if you’re already there when he arrives. We must make sure Michael is decently dressed too.” Marisa was sure looking forward to that. She wondered how far they could go with it, dressing him like a doll, but wasn’t hoping for much, because it was definitely inappropriate.
They walked out of the large luxurious bedroom and turned left into the small doorless cubicle where Michael lay sleeping in a bed that was at least large and comfortable enough, having been meant for a lady-in-waiting. There was just the door to the room they had just vacated and on the opposite wall, a cupboard to hold a few clothes and belongings. They stood at the foot of the bed to find the boy in almost the same position they had left him, only he was now facing the other way. Michael must have unfastened his clothes for comfort because his shirt was hanging by one sleeve and the pants had slid halfway down the round mounds of his ass. His thighs were spread and Isabel sat on the bed facing Marisa and giving her a smile as her hand slid under the waist of the boy’s pants. Marisa’s mouth dropped open, realizing what she had heard was probably true. The castle was like a small town, gossip travelled at the speed of light, and she had heard a servant say that the mistress had told his lordship the boy had been raped by pirates and she had taken care of him. That meant she knew him intimately, which was unusual for a time when the first time a girl saw a naked man was on her wedding night, unless she had before, quite by accident, which was terribly embarrassing for either of the participants. Marisa’s eyes went as wide as her mouth when Michael gasped and pushed his hips up rubbing against the invading hand. She just had to tell Cali! She loved to watch the shy naïve boy blush to the roots of his hair, ears included, when she shocked him with her impudence. Poor Cali! His father was the head of security in the palace and had his son under his thumb. He was a good man and loved his son very much, expecting Cali to be respectful and well behaved at all times, and he was. His shyness came from being short for his age but he was a dear friend.
Marisa was trying to figure out what Isabel was doing to the boy that had him writhing and moaning. Isabel pulled her hand away and Michael whimpered, wanting her back, but she just leant over kissing his cheek and whispering:

“Wake up, I need you…”

The boy kept squirming but his eyes were still closed. She spanked him smartly and he went:

“Ungh! Yes, I’ve been bad, punish me…” Making her laugh.

“Here, help me.” She directed Marisa to Michael’s shoulder and ribs telling her to roll him over towards them.

She took hold of his hip and thigh and when she said: “Now!” they both rolled him on his side where he struggled and held on to the edge of the bed stalling the action.

“No! It hurts!” He groaned.

“MICHAEL!” Isabel exclaimed, getting impatient.

“Isabel?” He whispered and slowly his eyes started opening.

Marisa noticed the bright blue streaks that were gone in a fraction of a second and thought the light was playing tricks on her. They were again their special honey colour and his full lips curved in a smile.

“They’re expecting us at the dining room, hurry up!” She informed.

“Fine! I’m hungry!” He pushed up on his knees and elbows and Isabel pulled his pants up as he apparently fastened his fly again. He got up and in the dim light, Marisa saw him pass his hand smoothing out his clothes so when they stepped out of Isabel’s quarters, his clothes were unwrinkled and didn’t look slept in at all. She couldn’t believe it! Isabel didn’t seem to find it weird at all, which happened to make it even weirder, so Marisa decided to ignore it and they just proceeded to the dining room making it just seconds before his lordship. He arrived with Gaspar and another black man, older than him, whom he introduced as Gaspar’s father and the head of his stables.

Michael remembered the man receiving him and the stallion at the stables when they arrived, staying out of his way when he saw the boy was determined to take care of the horse, and definitely knew what he was doing.

The Viceroy was surreptitiously checking out Michael’s behaviour, and as a good judge of character, he could tell the boy was going to be quite a handful. He just hoped he would be able to keep him out of trouble, at least he would try, but he wasn’t sure it would be enough. He had already informed his servants that the boy came from a line of Irish kings, and even is he was posing as the Infanta’s page boy, he would be treated with the respect due to his true status.

The older man whose name was Balthazar, stood behind the Viceroy as Gaspar did behind Michael and Marisa behind Isabel.

It was the first time Isabel saw Michael at a real dining table and was pleasantly surprised to see how at home he was at it. His table manners were impeccable, not what anyone would have expected of the apparently wild boy. Both girls could see the way the Viceroy’s eyes kept drifting to check on the boy, with an amused smile on his face. He was obviously as surprised as his female company though both he and Isabel already knew Michael came from a Royal family on both sides so his education must have been as flawless as he was showing. Michael was completely unaware of the scrutiny he was being submitted to and probably wouldn’t have cared even if he had realized it. After the wonderful meal, Balthazar addressed the Viceroy:

“Maybe the young master would like to witness the fishing tomorrow morning, I’m sure he would enjoy it, he seems to be keen on the sea.” The man gave Michael a knowing smile and the boy wondered if he had seen them at the private beach from one of the castle’s windows.

“Yes, of course I would. You’ll come and get me?” He smirked smugly, returning the man’s gesture and feeling his gratefulness at his acceptance.

It was now Marisa who smiled secretly, sure that Michael would not enjoy being forced out of his bed as early as the fishing took place, but there would be no backing out. The Viceroy excused himself because he had to go over several important papers for the Audiencia the following day, so he went with the two black servants leaving the girls with Michael. They returned to Isabel’s rooms, giggling and pushing a sighing Michael in front of them, enjoying the view. Once there, Marisa couldn’t help teasing the boy.

“You should be going to bed right away, young master, as the fishing starts quite early and you don’t look like an early riser to me.” She giggled.

“Oh no! I hate getting up early!” Michael exclaimed clearly upset.

“Well, if you go to sleep right away, you’ll have no problems waking up on time.” Marisa nodded.

“You don’t know him. Even if he sleeps all day, he’ll just hate to leave his bed in the morning. But you’ve compromised so you have to keep your word. Marisa’s right, you should go to sleep. Do you need help with your clothes?” Isabel whispered familiarly to Michael.

“No, but I don’t mind it, you know it. Why do you ask?” Michael whispered back.

“Maybe I should leave.” Marisa said reluctantly, feeling quite out of place and intruding.

“No need to. You can help Isabel. Your hands on me too will get me to bed sooner. Isn’t that what you suggested?” Michael was teasing her now, liking the way she blushed.

She blushed even more as she watched Isabel taking Michael’s shirt off and couldn’t believe she saw her own hands reaching out to help her. Then Michael lifted his foot backwards off the ground and Isabel seemed to peel off one of his tight knee high boots so unbelievingly effortlessly that Marisa thought she was imagining things when the Infanta gestured to her to do the other one and it slid off with just a slight tug. Now the boy was on the bed on his hands and knees and Isabel held his pants at the back of the waist with one hand and at the other end just below the knee, so Marisa did the same from her side. They peeled the garment off as Marisa could feel his velvety smooth tight flesh under her fingers and she could feel this electricity running up her arms and all the way down her body to her core, that she almost had an orgasm, or most probably had one she still didn’t recognize as such out of ignorance in the matter. Marisa turned to Isabel to find the Infanta’s eyes half closed in pleasure realizing hers must be in the same condition.

‘Oh my god! Who is this boy? The devil himself or an angel?’ Marisa thought, and was ready to cross herself just in case when she felt Isabel’s eyes on her as she found her grinning at her.

“Isn’t he an angel?” Isabel said softly, trying to make it seem like a coincidence and not that she was easily reading the other girl’s mind.

Marisa tried to speak but the words choked in her throat as Michael stretched out keeping his genitals safely covered for the girls’ sake, not his at all. He snuggled into the bed, his thighs dangerously apart but not enough to let them see what they wouldn’t admit they wanted to, and moaned with his eyes closed and his lips parted. Isabel reached up to his shoulder and massaged him down his back, smiling as she watched Marisa not being able to stop herself from doing the same on Michael’s other side. Their hands dipped at his waist and rose at his buttocks to follow down to his rounded thighs. Then Isabel started going back up but sliding her fingers up the inside of his thigh knowing Marisa was hooked on doing just what she was. As she was arriving near his balls, Isabel thought it was enough, so she returned to the back of Michael’s thigh and up over his ass again. Marisa’s disappointed whimper should have echoed Isabel’s but she managed to stay quiet, since it had been her decision not to give Marisa that pleasure…yet. She wanted to get to know the girl better. She had really gone too far, and the danger of the Inquisition was present if the girl decided to listen to her conscience. Anyway, she was too far gone, and it would get her in trouble as she would have to admit she had also done it. Of course, she could acuse Isabel of witchcraft and say she had made her do it. But the look in Marisa’s eyes was one of admiration and gratefulness, no guilt or regret at all.

“We better let him sleep or we won’t be able to sleep at all ourselves!” Isabel winked and Marisa winked back, smiling conspiratorily.

No, Marisa would not betray her, Isabel decided, at least not as long as she allowed her to share Michael with her and she was about to give her the oportunity to keep her on her side. Isabel started getting up but Marisa stopped her, looking curious.

“Is what they say true?” She asked.

“What do you mean, what are they saying? “ Isabel wondered.

“I heard that Michael had been raped by pirates and you took care of him…”

Isabel managed to keep a straight face, not able to consider it gossip as it was the exact truth. An eavesdropping servant or one that casually passed by must have heard her confession to her fiancé. She decided to make it graphic and quick as a flash, before Marisa could suspect her intentions and react pulling away, Isabel took her hand pressing hers on top of it and guided it between the boy’s spread thighs. Marisa gasped as she felt the strong contraction of the small opening under her fingertip just before Isabel aimed it first over it and then under towards the right, making Marisa feel the scars of the two worse tears. The girl’s eyes and mouth opened wide in silent horror and Isabel let go, expecting her to yank her hand away, but she didn’t. She gently massaged the velvety tissues and slowly slid her hand back to her lap. She knew she should rush to church and dip her hand in holy water but she couldn’t desecrate it with her impious fingers. She would get some in a vial from the priest using the most innocent white lie she could muster that wouldn’t make her feel guilty and make sure to cleanse herself as soon as she could. Isabel now really had her, and Marisa knew it. She also knew she was very intuitive about the people around her, and she could feel this boy, though his tastes bent away from what she had been taught to be right and normal, to the extent of being sinful, had no evil in him. He just had the courage to follow his instincts and stand up to them, defying the rules of mankind. She wanted her friend Cali to meet him, because she was sure Michael could do something about his shyness and insecurity. He had to know he would become a man eventually and his senseless behaviour would not do. She was getting really worried about him lately and wished she could put an end to his inferiority complex and get him to start moving on with his life. He was such a nice person!

“Are you still here with me?” Isabel asked tentatively.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I was thinking of a friend, he’s so shy, it would do him good to meet Michael. I’m sure you will both like him.” Marisa apologized.

“Yes, I’m sure we will. I think I will go to bed now. I’d like to see the fishing too, and I’m the only one who can wake Michael up. Here, help me.”

Once Isabel was settled, Marisa bent and kissing her forehead goodnight she turned to leave.

“You can kiss him goodnight too, anywhere you want…” Isabel whispered teasingly, laughing to herself at Marisa’s furious blushing that confirmed she would do just that. “Goodnight, please put out the candle.”

Isabel closed her eyes and Marisa obediently complied leaving the room and stopping by Michael’s bedside to kiss his cheek though she would have loved to kiss his full lips, but she had sinned too much already.

Nicholas decided it was about time to make contact with Michael, as he could tell the boy had no idea who he was at all and his current ignorance was to Nicholas’
advantage. Jesse, although he was the “puppeteer”, was as lost as Michael about their real identities and Nicholas was truly enjoying pulling even his strings.

Nicholas popped in the middle of Michael’s dream, where he was being bathed and fondled by both Marisa and Isabel. Nothing new there, not even when the Viceroy stepped in and surprised them, ordering the girls away, but Nicholas wasn’t allowing Jesse’s new impersonation that pleasure yet. He vanished the whole dream away and sat on Michael’s bed leaning over and taking the sleeping boy in his arms. He pushed his face into the baby soft mane of hair and kissed it, breathing in its fresh scent.

“Michael…do you know who I am?” He asked.

“No, but you’re always in my dreams. Are you a friend?” Michael wondered.

“Of course I am. Michael, you may have noticed you’re quite special, different from those around you.” Nicholas informed.

“Isabel is different too, or so she says.” Michael admitted.

“Yes, you both are, you were a couple in another life, that’s why you feel so good together. But it’s not to be like that this time, so you must be careful not to get her in trouble. Only do what you’re allowed to do and you will both be alright, do you understand?”

“Do you mean the Viceroy will allow us to be together?” He sounded hopeful.

“I’m not sure, the man is on to you, like Morgan was.” Nicholas confessed.

“I know. I don’t mind if he lets me be with her.” Michael said.

“I can’t assure you he will, only that the man is different but not in the way you two are. Remember what I’ve told you and you two will be alright.” Nicholas insisted, sending Michael into a dreamless sleep to play it safe, or so he thought.

His lordship, the Viceroy Bernardo de Iturriaza went over his papers hastily, his thoughts on his fiancée and her disturbingly attractive page boy: a true Royal Irish prince, his family kicked aside by the abusive English, just his luck! He had expected the Infanta to be a spoiled brat, disappointed at her fate after her luxurious life at the Spanish court, but she had turned out to be a pleasant girl, quite mature for her age. Maybe he had her misfortunes with the pirates to thank for that, or she was just a special person in spite of everything. He really had been lucky! There was something unusual about her, he knew she had noticed the way he looked at her boy, and took it gracefully. He hoped she wouldn’t change and he somehow suspected she wouldn’t. She seemed as infatuated by the prince as he was and didn’t mind sharing as far as he had seen. Wonderful, could his life get any better? He was always careful of his unusual tastes, his family having stayed always in touch with the moors, after a great grandfather who had established a diplomatic alliance with that race during their occupation of Spain until Boabdil surrendered to the Catholic Kings in 1492. Their friendship continued during the next generations and Bernardo had been invited to visit and stay with them several times during his life. He had enjoyed their hospitality and had been treated as one of the family, so he was familiar with their tastes for boys, which had rubbed on to him and was his darkest secret. No wonder Michael was stirring havoc with his senses! He decided to retire earlier than usual and enjoy the invitation the boy had received for the fishing.

Nicholas had completely forgotten about Isabel, he had not ignored her, but wasn’t prepared for what she came up with. Her gifts had got so much powerful since she met Michael, specially after they were together in that dream. She was amazed at what she could accomplish lately, and tonight, as she lay dozing, she decided she wanted to make sure what her future husband had in mind about her and about Michael. She didn’t mind stepping aside if the Viceroy wanted the boy, but she wanted Michael too, and his lordship needed her to keep his reputation intact. She knew she was taking a big risk, but he just had to know, so she went for it. She concentrated on the mental image of her fiancé and almost giggled when she found him, but thought better not to make her presence known yet before taking a good look at what turned him on. She had no way of knowing about Michael’s dream so she couldn’t see the coincidence. The Viceroy had the boy in his tub, kneeling beside it and was giving him a back rub as he lathered him. Michael’s hand held the lower edge resting his cheek on his forearm, keeping his face off the water. His closed eyes and the way he was breathing throught his parted lips told her how much he was enjoying it.

‘Do you like it when I touch you?’ The Viceroy asked Michael.

‘Yes, you know I do.’ The boy answered.

‘Did you like it when Isabel touched you when you were hurt?’

‘Yes, I like anyway she touches me.’

‘Would you like her to touch you now too?’

Michael chuckled for all answer and Isabel tried not to give herself away, stifling a gasp with her hand over her mouth.

‘Come out Isabel, we know you’re here and we both want you to join us.’ His lordship said with a lusty smile.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 91

Isabel materialized and stepped from behind the door as if she had been there all the time waiting to be invited into the bathroom. She knew her cheeks were red mostly from anger rather than shame, not used to being discovered when and where she should be in control. But she was! She was just allowing her future husband to show his true colours, who he really was and what he truly liked, with no inhibitions and completely at ease. It was his dream after all and she had just been invited to share it without any need of imposing. She relaxed and smiled, watching fascinated how the tub became a small pool, large enough to accommodate comfortably as much as four persons. The small colourful mosaics formed several kinds of fish and sea life, as a preview of what they would probably see early next day. The Viceroy stepped into the pool and reached out to her. She noticed they were both wearing this kind of thin linen robes that went all the way to their ankles and would cling to their bodies once they got wet, becoming almost transparent. When her foot disappeared into the water, he moved to Michael’s other side and lay on his back beside the naked boy. Isabel imitated him so that they had the boy sandwiched between them. Isabel’s hand was pressed by her fiancé’s on the small of Michael’s back.

‘My lordship likes boys.’ Isabel stated the obvious.

‘Bernardo, please. You’re going to be my wife, even if you know the truth about me?’ He asked hopefully.

Isabel moved their hands from side to side, lowering them so they were sliding over Michael’s buttocks. She gave a little laugh, thinking that if the nuns that raised her and the ones that travelled all way here to put her in her fiancé’s hands could see her, they would surely go into convulsions, foaming at the mouth.

‘You want to break the engagement, right? You want to go back home and find a normal man to have children with…’ He looked sad.

‘No, I was wondering about the nuns and the doctor that came with me. They would throw a fit if they saw me now.’ She grinned.

‘They’re with the Sisters of Mercy by the Convent of St Francis, where the doctor has been made welcome until the next ship sails for Spain, in a month at the most.’ He grinned back, relieved. ‘Tell me your adventures with the pirates. Tell me about Michael.’ He whispered.

Isabel could feel the energy shooting up into the palm of her hand all the way up her arm until her brain connected with the man’s. She knew it was Michael boosting up her special gifts so that she could pass on her memories to Bernardo since the second she saw Michael for the first time, down to the smallest detail. It was the closest a human and a hybrid could get. Isabel then felt Bernardo’s hand squeezing hers affectionately and she turned to look into his eyes.

‘You two children need my protection. As my wife, you’ll be safe, and we shall both take care of him.’ He smiled and Isabel smiled back nodding her agreement.

Isabel sat up in bed with a gasp and was suddenly getting an amazing feeling of peace that sent her back to a restful sleep.

Nicholas was shaken by Isabel’s dream. He had just been a witness, without the least participation, to see where it was getting to, and he knew it was Jesse all over again. The m.o. was exactly the same then as it had been in Roswell, except for Michael’s participation. Probably it was what Isabel would have wanted to happen then, not to lose him, but in friendship, not a kind of sexual bondage as Jesse was now implying, through the Viceroy. Nicholas was getting dizzy at the speed things were going, too fast for such a backward time so it could only mean trouble. At least it would be interesting, and it would keep him on his toes with some fun on his part too. He left everyone sleeping quietly and went to take his rest beside Michael enjoying the constricted closeness of the boy’s bed.

Michael was enveloped in this familiar scent which he found so erotic and recognized it as Isabel. He felt her lips playfully kiss his cheek moving to the corner of his mouth. As her soft mouth was pressed there, he turned his face and met hers with his own. The kiss was sweet and caressing, regretting to feel her pull away as Marisa’s voice came as a warning preceeding a harsh male one.

“Ya muchacho! Arriba, arriba! Vamos!” (Alright lad! Up, up! C’mon!)

Michael felt a hard spank which really smarted and he was about to protest when Isabel’s voice made him change his mind.

“Hurry up, Michael! Let’s go!” She pinched his ass hard right on the spot that had been left quite sensitive after the stinging blow.

He gasped and opened his eyes, knowing the bright blue streaks were there, blinking to make them go away. He pushed up but didn’t rise completely remembering his unclothed state.

“You go ahead, I’ll help him get dressed.” Michael recognized Gaspar’s voice, sensing both Isabel and Marisa walking out of the room reluctantly.

The rough but gentle hands got some thick knitted pants with a matching shirt to protect him from the early sea breeze and thigh high boots. The boy was given a warm cup of honey sweetened milk, straight from the cow, and Gaspar wrapped his arm around his waist to get him moving. Once outside the room, following the girls’ wake, they were joined by another male, and Gaspar’s words died on his mouth as the newcomer motioned him to silence. Michael felt another arm grab his hips from the other side and he knew it was the Viceroy.

“I didn’t think you would join us…” He whispered.

“Oh, I wouldn’t miss it!” His lordship replied enthusiastically and Gaspar chuckled.

The man was finding it very disturbing that he knew Michael was smirking even when he wasn’t looking at the boy’s face. He let his arm ride lower, feeling the strong muscles in Michael’s butt as he walked and he had a sudden flash of his hand over Isabel’s on that very part of the boy’s sweet body. He was wondering where that had come from when the whole dream passed in front of his eyes lasting about a couple of seconds. It was so vivid, that at first he thought it had really happened. Such an understanding wife would be his dreams come true! He wished he could be so lucky! That’s when the frightening vision hit him. His port was flooded with pirate ships and Morgan himself had come to claim back the boy. He didn’t realize he had stopped dead in his tracks until Gaspar asked him what was wrong. Quick as a flash, he came up with a reasonable answer:

“No, no, I was just wondering if I have dressed warm enough.”

Gaspar nodded and together they got the sleepy boy moving again, but the servant was sure it had been fear what he had seen in his master’s eyes.

Bernardo had no doubts the pirate wanted the boy back. Morgan had been quite the gentleman bringing his bride safely home, but Michael had been sailing with him, no matter what the excuse, it still sounded lame to him. The look he had seen in both sets of eyes at the harbour was one of lovers, full of longing and lust and Bernardo was seething with jealousy, wondering what it must be like to be inside the boy’s tight ass. He got hold of himself when he was about to start drooling, with the help of the chilly morning wind that hit the three of them when the door was opened. Checking out the two girls in front of them, he could tell Marisa, Gaspar and himself were shivering, yet Isabel seemed alright and he had felt Michael’s body heat under his arm in spite of the clothes, jump up a few degrees to make up for the drastic change of temperature. Everything about them kept surprising him, pleasantly enough but still slightly disturbing. The pirate vision had got him thinking again on the need of a stronghold to hold back future pirate visits and he would remind himself to write to his godfather and now almost father-in-law, king Felipe V of Spain, to approve and order the building of the fortress he had in mind and name it after the monarch, in his honour. Michael’s acute senses asured him that contrary to Bernardo’s expectations, Morgan would not return to claim him because his greedy comrades had him raiding Maracaibo and Gibraltar in Venezuela for a juicy loot, and then off to Panama for gold, having him take his revenge on the Spaniards out of spite that the Spanish princess had his boy with her. Unfortunately by that time, England was no longer at war with Spain and Morgan was recalled home and thrown into a dungeon to stand trial as a pirate. Luckily, King Charles II who sympathized with him, not only knighted him but gave him the task to rid the seas from the buccaneers, which he did for the rest of his life. And Bernardo’s fortress would be built in 1747, a year after King Felipe’s death by his son Ferdinand IV, and it was called the Real Felipe.
The images Bernardo was getting were making him smile with anticipation. He simply knew it was real and that the amazing boy was giving him a glimpse of the future, something he would be proud of, even if he wouldn’t be the one to build it, he would still take the credit for it in his heart. He had always toyed with the art of divination, as his mother had, secretly of course, but he was a true believer. As the king’s godchild, he was able to get away with more than his share, and the church was in debt to the king for his constant contributions, so Bernardo was rather untouchable, through the king’s grace. It didn’t mean he was careless, quite the contrary, he was extra careful and very discreet, which the clergymen had learnt to appreciate and respect, looking the other way when he rarely overstepped. They knew he would apologize immediately with his confession and penance, followed by a generous donation showing his regret. He had welcomed in his home the current Archbishop, and befriended him receiving the admittance in full confidence that his eminence despised the Inquisition, as they opened the third bottle of wine. Bernardo chuckled to himself as they finally arrived at the beach and the fishermen were wading into the sea with the heavy nets topped with large corks to keep them afloat and in sight. A small boat pulled it further from the shore and they waited, making bets on what their catch would be.
Michael remained staring at the ocean and felt Isabel’s arms surrounding him as she stood behind him. He pushed his back against her and smiled, closing his eyes and enjoying her warmth as she was enjoying his.

“Why aren’t you betting with the men?” Isabel asked.

He just shrugged and sighed, so she let him be. He felt her chin on his shoulder and he pressed his cheek against hers. Marisa stood beside Isabel, wishing she could take her place and when his lordship and Gaspar came back to join them, she could have sworn they shared her feelings by the look in their eyes.
Marisa had a great affection for the Viceroy, knowing he had been so kind to them and had a very special friendship with her mother, who shared his tastes in the occult. He had caught her once casting her cards and she hurriedly told him she was just playing a game of solitaire, but her flushed cheeks showed her guilt.
He calmed her down saying he knew a better way to cast the cards and showed her. After that they shared their readings in the safety of a small secret room in the wine cellar. Marisa was never allowed in there, so presumably, she didn’t know a thing, but she did. The fishermen’s chanting as they pulled out the nets had them back in full attention. Michael was relieved to see the older men swiftly select the large fish and let the smaller ones go. He had a flash of an elderly man in strange clothes teaching him to do just that and to ask the selected catch to forgive him for having to take their lives and use them as food. He accepted it was the respectful thing to do, so he did it mentally, in case he wasn’t understood and gave the wrong impression. Isabel squeezed him and left with Marisa.

“It was a good catch! You don’t seem very pleased…” Bernardo had padded over to find out why Michael looked so thoughtful.

“It feels bad to kill so we can eat.” Michael whispered as he felt the man take Isabel’s place.

He told the Viceroy it reminded him of his father who wouldn’t slaughter any animal on his farm, so they only ate what he bought at the market, and it was usually fish and sometimes poultry. Now he understood why.
Bernardo said he had had a terrible experience as a child when he unexpectedly walked into the barn and a headless hen ran into him spewing blood from its severed neck to drop dead at his feet. He ran screaming out of the place and had nightmares for months, refusing to eat anything that had been alive for several years. He still favoured fish over any kind of meat, because the nightmares would return the very night he dared ingest it.

“It’s cold, let’s go back.” He moved beside Michael and tousled the boy’s hair, making him smile.

They could see Isabel and Marisa also heading back to the house a few feet in front of them.

“Tell me more about yourself.” Marisa asked Isabel.

“My mother was Isabella Farnese, the second wife of my father, and she had seven children. My brother Luis Maximiliano and I, Maria Isabel, are the youngest. My brother hates his second name, favouring his first one, that’s why I always call him Maximiliano, to tease him, I, on the contrary, prefer my second name, but I’m always called Maria, which I consider so common, though they tell me it’s an honour to have the virgin’s name. My mother was devastated when my father chose to abdicate in favour of his son Luis I, his firstborn by his first wife, Gabrielle Princess of Savois, who had died 10 months before he married my mother, but Luis I died soon after and my father became king again.” She told her. “My mother was very happy that my father’s godchild had asked me in marriage, but I was honestly quite intimidated at being so far away from home.”

“It was the same with us when we were sent here, but people have been very nice and kind to us. We can’t complain.” Marisa consoled Isabel.

As they were approaching the gates, one of Balthazar’s helpers came running.

“My lord, the mare is getting ready to foal, Balthazar is worried because he says something seems to be wrong as they never do it in daylight!” He rushed over the words, out of breath.

“He’s right, they prefer nighttime so that by daybreak, the foal is already on its feet and able to run if necessary.” Michael confirmed.

Bernardo nodded and without another work, the three of them turned towards the stables. Marisa and Isabel noticed it and went after them.

They found the mare pawing the ground and Balthazar holding her head up so she wouldn’t lie down. Michael went over and took the rope from the black man’s hand, allowing the mare to stretch out on the ground. He lay on his side wrapping his arms around her neck and he could feel the foal had moved from the right position, and the mare’s instincts told her that if she lay down the foal would straighten out again so it could be born that very evening without problems. Michael felt it happening and connected with the animal assuring her he would be there tonight for her and she would have an easy delivery. The mare nickered and tossed her head as she got to her feet again. Michael got up too patting her neck as she rubbed her nose against the boy’s chest.

“She’s fine, it will be born tonight. She just needed to lie down to get the foal back in the right place, that was all.” Michael smirked smugly.

“How did you know?” Balthazar eyed him suspisciously.

“I thought you knew, my father had the best horses of Ireland. I’ve seen this many times, that’s how I know.” Michael could see the superstitious man had ‘witchcraft’ written across his face and was glad to disappoint him.

Balthazar nodded knowingly, realizing he had been so easily outwitted, not sure if he liked it, but had to respect the boy’s smart move accepting it sounded like the truth. The mare looked alright and was munching away happily. He had to admit the boy knew what he was talking about but he would have to wait until the evening to see how good he really was.

They returned to a table set for breakfast, but Michael just stuffed himself with fresh fruit, deciding he was too sleepy and went back to bed. Marisa was recalled by her mother so Bernardo was left with Isabel, taking her hand and going on a tour of the whole property, getting to know better the girl who would soon be his wife.

The second Michael closed his eyes, he knew Nicholas was right there with him.

“I know what you’re up to, but you shouldn’t! It’s dangerous! You don’t know who you really are and I can assure you the only one who will be grateful is the animal but the others will take it totally wrong. Witchcraft will be the only thing on their minds and that means the Inquisition won’t be able to wait to get their hands on you! Please don’t! Let nature follow its wise course without your intervention!” The alien begged.

“Alright, but only if you tell me who I really am, and perhaps I might think about considering to follow your advice.” Michael smirked, daring him.

Nicholas knew that if he told Michael in this present state who he really was, the boy would just laugh his head off and whatever trust he had gained would be lost for good. There was nothing he could do but half lie and try to make it work the best he could, knowing it wouldn’t be good enough for the boy’s safety.

“You’re a very special person, too good for these stupid and ignorant people, you will be misunderstood and they will hurt you. The mare will be alright, she’s strong enough to take it. It’s not the first time she has foaled.” Nicholas sighed, hoping it sounded convincing but not very hopeful.

“I know but it’s the first time she meets with this difficulty. I shall not let her suffer when I can take it for her. They will not know what’s happening, like you said, they’re stupid.” Michael shrugged. “Go away, just let me sleep!”

And that was all the powerful prince had to do to make Nicholas reluctantly stay away from him. Nicholas hated to hear Jesse’s triumphant laughter, registered by his acute senses. Jesse, of course, would love to see Michael suffer not only the mare’s pain but the tortures inflicted by the Inquisition’s sadistic Dominican priests. Damn him! Nicholas could manipulate Jesse quite successfully holding him in check just so far, but it was Jesse’s illusion after all, and there were still some limitations, though few, that were beyond his control and he couldn’t transgress, no matter what. So it was Nicholas’ turn to just watch and squirm.

Michael felt he was being watched and when he opened his eyes he saw a boy and a girl of about the same height, rather short, standing beside the bed and looking down at him.

“I…I’m sorry, we didn’t mean to bump on the bed and wake you up, we are just doing the cleaning…” The girl sounded distressed while the boy just lowered his eyes respectfully.

“It’s alright, I should be getting up. Wasn’t Marisa in charge of Isabel’s room?” Michael wondered.

“Marisa is our friend, Lady Isabel asked her to show her the city so she asked us to do her chores. The lady asked us not to wake you up. She will be cross!” The girl grew more anxious and the boy paled.

“So she won’t know, don’t worry, I won’t tell her. What’s your name?” He smiled.

“I’m Elisa, the cook’s daughter, and he’s Cali, the son of the head of the guard.” The girl said, nudging the boy to make him stand straight. “We’re 15.”

She had said it proudly, and Michael couldn’t find a reason for it. He had just turned 13 and he was much taller and stronger than the boy, the girl of course, didn’t count there.

“Go ahead and finish, I’ll be out of your way. Where’s Gaspar?” Michael asked.

“I heard he’s with his lordship at the stables checking on the mare which is going to foal.” The boy said, quietly.

“Right, thanks.”

Michael pushed up and stripped automatically, pulling on tight pants and boots. The girl had managed to smother a gasp with her hand and the boy was staring at his back when Michael turned after easing his shirt over his head.

“Nice meeting you.” He winked and planted a quick kiss on the bewildered girl’s lips before he hurried off, leaving them in an absolute state of shock and confusion.

“Did he just…and then he…” Elisa couldn’t finish either sentence.

Cali only nodded, blushing red as if it had been him naked in front of her and not the Infanta’s shameless page boy whom his lordship had pointed out, happened to come directly from a line of Irish kings on both sides, and had the Viceroy so obviously eating out of his hand. They could easily see why. The boy had this amazing charm and cunning that though he had dared to show his naked ass to them and kissed her, he had blackmailed them into silence with his own.

“Well, since he will keep quiet about our waking him up, I guess we should do the same about, you know, what he just did.” Cali couldn’t bring himself to mention the exact nature of the unusual incidents they had just witnessed, needless to say, Elisa wouldn’t either.

Michael arrived at the stables to find Bernardo, Gaspar, Balthazar and his helper standing at the mare’s pen as she was calmly eating, apparently with no problem whatsoever, but Michael could tell the foal was a restless one, itching to come out, which was causing it to move around and generating the wrong position to be born when the time came soon. Michael ducked under the fence and went to the mare hugging her neck as she rubbed herself against him.

“The boy certainly has the touch. That one is very skittish and shy with people, but look at her, as if she had known him all her life.” Balthazar laughed.

“A walk would be good for her. Her movement will relax the foal and calm it down to come out quietly.” Michael said reaching out for the rope hanging on the wall.

When Michael tied both ends of the rope to the halter to improvise reins, Balthazar was alarmed, having thought the boy would just walk beside her, like she was used to.

“She is not used to being ridden, she has always been a breeding mare. I don’t think she has ever been broken…” He warned the boy.

“She’ll let me know if she doesn’t want me on her. Anyway, she’s a very big one, she’ll have no problems with my weight.”

And before they could do anything, Michael had heaved himself across her back and eased his leg over her. To their surprise, the mare danced around nickering happily and headed for the entrance of the pen. Gaspar quickly opened it and she trotted out.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
julamorb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by julamorb »

TCongratulations for keeping me on my toes with this amazing fic! I'm learning so much about those times! Sorry Nusta left for Cuzco, no wonder you're taking longer to post. but I'm patient because this is sooo good! I'm here with both of you, thanks for the great reading!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Thanks on behalf of Ñusta, Jules, but we both know her and she is so awesome that leaving people speechless is what her genius does best! She's used to it and enjoys doing it and feeling how different she is!

Chapter 92

“Whoa! No trotting for you, just a walk. Wait until your foal is out and I’ll let you do what you want, I promise, but not now.” Michael chuckled.

He eased himself a little backwards in the body language that said: ‘go easy’ and she promptly obeyed. The Viceroy couldn’t utter a word, knowing for sure the mare had never been ridden before, because he himself had bought her as a filly. Balthazar’s helper was in the same state because he had experienced once, in a lazy spell, deciding to ride her, and ending tossed on his head into the haystack where they had to pull him out by the feet. Balthazar was shaking his head and grinning, knowing a natural horseman when he saw one. They climbed to the loft of the barn and watched for the whole half hour that Michael walked her all around the place, letting her water at the fountain which they knew she never approached, frightened of the splashing water, but now she was getting her face sprayed as she drank, without even blinking. The boy sat totally relaxed, his arms hanging behind his thighs patting her sides, not even touching the reins.

“Alright, that’s enough, you’ll get your foal uncomfortable, let’s go.” Michael just had to straighten up and lean to a side for the mare to follow his movement and walk away. Michael was now scratching her sides and the mare seemed to be enjoying it tremendously, her walk bouncy and springy, showing herself off.

“That’ll do.” Michael said as he slid off her, back in the pen.

“Are you sure it’s not harmful to ride a mare about to foal?” Bernardo finally found his voice.

“Look, we had this fat mare at home who loved chasing dogs. She had grown quite fat lately so I took her every day for a ride letting her have her head and chase all the dogs she found. One day, she was specially keen on her game and next day when my father arrived at her pen, he found she had foaled sometime during the night. It was the only time a mare fooled us. We hadn’t realized she was with foal at all! We didn’t even know who the sire was. She showed us how good the exercise just before foaling was, making it so easy for her that we slept through the whole thing, totally unaware of her condition.”

“Maybe he can handle ‘El Cuco’ (el cook-awe meaning the bogey man)”. The helper said with a wicked grin.

“Who’s that?” Michael asked, mystified.

“He’s the meanest horse we have. He’s tossed everyone!” He nodded, satisfied.

“Why is he mean? What have they done to him?” Michael wondered.

“Don’t lose your time, I would have put him down if he weren’t the best sire I’ve had so far. Thankfully his foals don’t inherit his mean streak.” Bernardo frowned.

“I don’t think he’s mean, he’s probably just been mistreated and he’s angry or frightened. You don’t inherit that.” Michael observed. “Let me see him.”

“No Michael, it’s not worth it, trust me. That horse had given us enough trouble, He goes completely mad when taken to a mare in heat. We have made a window which we open and place the mare outside so that when he sticks his head out we are ready with a special halter that blindfolds him so we can manage him.”

“You mean you have him locked up? No wonder he’s mad! How would you be if you were treated like that?” Michael was furious. “Where is he?”

“No Michael, NO! Now, let’s go, I don’t want to lose my patience.” Bernardo snapped.

Michael knew it was the wrong approach so he decided to let it go, for the moment. He knew he could find the horse when they least suspected. He knew he would have his chance, so he pretended to lose interest and followed Bernardo to a large stall where a stallion was screaming.

“Is that him?” Michael thought Bernardo was having fun at his expense.

“No, he’s not mean, just high strung with one hell of a temper. He’s the best horse I have. No one else can ride him, he leaves my arms numb after every ride but it’s worth it.” Bernardo said proudly.

“Will you let me ride him?” Michael smirked. “Or are you afraid I can manage him too?”

Michael thought he had gone too far, watching the angry look in Bernardo’s face.

“Only if you let me spank you after I pick you from the ground, for your lack of respect.” Bernardo bit out each word.

“I’ll let you spank me, after I prove I can ride him too. That way, you’ll spank me anyway. And you will let me ride ‘El Cuco’ because this will show you I can.” The boy said confidently, noticing the thin layer of sweat suddenly appearing on the Viceroy’s face.

Michael felt the man was getting a hard on thinking of the spanking and he knew he had him.

“Balthazar! Bring Vizir!” Bernardo barked. “NO! You stay here with me!”

Michael had started following the black man through the door to the stalls at the back of the stable but Bernardo reached out and pressed Michael back against him. The boy could confirm he was right about the erection the man was having, feeling it poke at his ass and grow another inch still. Michael wanted to push back and rub his butt against it, but he suspected the man wasn’t ready for that yet and he didn’t want to scare him away. He just accepted the invitation subtly leaning back against it, feeling the man shiver with anticipation at what might come out of it. Bernardo was pleasantly surprised that the boy didn’t move away, feeling him shudder against him, holding his ground.

A few minutes later, Balthazar came out hurriedly, risking being trampled by the eager animal. It was a beautiful golden chestnut, as big as the mare. The Viceroy obviously liked tall horses, not being that tall himself, giving away his dislike at his height.

“The bet is off. I can’t ride a horse like that. It’s unfair and degrading!” Michael pushed his luck again.

“Why? What is wrong? What do you mean?” Far from being insulted, Bernardo was intrigued.

“I can see why the horse fights you. The bit you use is completely inadequate. And that saddle! It’s for someone who’s afraid of falling. Not what I would use. I shall only ride him if you let me choose the appropriate tack for such a magnificent animal.” Michael faced Bernardo, adamant.

The Viceroy was embarrassed at his apparent ignorance, berating Balthazar, and making him take the blame for the mistake.

Michael nodded and yanked the reins out of the apalled experienced man’s hands, taking care not to let it carry to the animal’s mouth, before disappearing inside the stable as he shouted.

“Now you stay there and let me do it right!”

In much less time than it had taken Balthazar to saddle the horse, Michael rode out with the horse in a thick gentle snaffle bit and a much lighter simpler saddle. Bernardo paled and shook his head in denial.

“You’ll get killed in that! You will not be able to control him!” He warned.

“That’s why I need to school him first. Where’s the ring?” Michael proved again he knew what he was doing, and Balthazar raced to a side door and opened it for him.

Michael took the amazingly well behaving horse into the schooling ring and started working him out to get him used to the new bit. He rode him in small circles stopping him and taking off many times, first at a walk, then at a trot and finally cantering. The horse took it like fish to the water, taking the gentle handling of his mouth gratefully, not needing to pull as a defense reaction. When Michael decided the horse was ready, he turned him towards the slightly lower fence acting as a door to the fields, and to their alarm, he had the horse leap over it effortlessly. On the other side, the horse showed his joy at being in the open, bucking and prancing playfully with the boy laughing and moving with the animal as part of him. The horse took off at a wild gallop to Bernardo and the other three’s dismay. Gaspar had so far been respectfully silent but now he let out a loud groan. They couldn’t believe Michael was doing nothing to stop the animal, just letting him have his way. The gasp and sniffling behind them made them turn to see Isabel, Marisa, Elisa and Cali in an absolute state of shock.

“Look!” Exclaimed the helper with a grin, assuring them he wasn’t the bearer of bad news.

They turned to see the horse was slowing down to an easy canter and Michael gave the reins just a barely noticeable tug to have the horse arch his neck as the boy collected him like a professional. Then it was a piece of cake, as the horse then accepted his master and did everything he was asked for compliantly.

“He’ll have ‘El Cuco’ cantering backwards when he rides him.” Balthazar cackled, and Bernardo scoffed, knowing the man was absolutely right.

He waited until Michael had walked the horse cooling him down until he was satisfied the sweat had dried on him and he brought him back to slide down and handle the reins to Balthazar. Then he went up to Bernardo and gave him his smug smirk.

“Where’s the other horse? I’m ready for him. I’ve just proved I can ride him.” Michael grinned boyishly.

“And you will but not today.” Bernardo said firmly.

“You need to sit down.” Michael told him.

Bernardo just gaped back at him, not understanding the meaning of his words.

“You must be sitting down to get your part of the bet.” Michael insisted so Bernardo found a bench against the wall and did what the boy asked him to.

Michael went to his side and laid himself over his lap. Bernardo then got it, and spanked Michael knowing the four newcomers had no idea why he was doing it.
Balthazar took care of the explanation, but still they didn’t seem to agree with it.

“Are you really going to spank me?” Michael whispered. “Because when my father did it, he bared my ass.”

“Definitely not in front of three pairs of female eyes.” Bernardo said, reminding him of the girls standing beside Balthazar.

“Then I’ll just take this as getting the feel of it, until you’re ready to give me the real thing.” He dared him.

“Fair enough, as soon as we can be alone!” Bernardo gave him a hard one, making him grunt and as soon as he pulled Michael off his lap, he turned back towards the house, heading the procession.

As they walked behind Bernardo, Michael knew the reason for his fast retreat was the fact that his tunic could barely cover the condition he was in. Gaspar hurried to his master’s side, but Bernardo waved him back and the black man ended beside Michael, who was laughing inside at what he had achieved. He had Gaspar give him a bath and got ready for supper. He was ravenous, having slept through lunch, as Isabel had ordered he shouldn’t be woken up. Bernardo had been at the Audiencia, and had lunch there before he returned home directly to see how the mare was doing. Marisa and Isabel had lunch while they were visiting the city. No wonder he was so hungry. They met at the dining room and Michael was finally able to enjoy the results of the morning catch. He was presented with a dish of fried fish with lots of the strong local lemon. There was plenty of tomatoes, carrots and green leafy vegetables, plus a small kind of yellow potato with a delicate flavour to be eaten with fresh butter; three different desserts and a pot of herbal tea. Michael noticed Marisa’s mother was very familiar with Bernardo though they tried not to make it obvious and then after the head of security presented the guards for the night shift, she was escorted by the man who was surely Cali’s father, back to the kitchen. Captain Valentin was just as short as his son, but Michael didn’t doubt he was very efficient in his job. Anyone could tell Bernardo trusted him blindly. Isabel excused herself, saying she and Marisa had done a lot of walking through the city and that she was very tired, so they said their goodnights and she took Michael’s hand dragging him away with them. Michael’s eyes locked with Bernardo’s a second before he was whisked out of the room and it was obvious to the boy that the Viceroy wanted to keep his threat as soon as possible, but it wouldn’t happen that night, so Michael allowed Isabel to take him with her. As they reached her bedroom, Michael kissed her cheek and she returned the caress before helping him go to bed as had become her custom. Marisa watched them entranced and then left to help the girl into her bed clothes and left to her rooms after a brief kiss to Michael’s cheek as close to his lips as she thought reasonable, before running out to the hallway.

Isabel was suddenly feeling very homesick so she decided to use her gifts and go to her brother. She concentrated until his gaunt face with his ears sticking out flashed in her head and she smiled when she got into his dream. She saw him first flat on his back in bed with his hands clasped over his chest and then sitting on a throne with a crown on his head. ‘Oh yes, you wish, with all the siblings and half siblings before you!’ She laughed and he shook his head and frowned.

‘So my dear sister has finally remembered me? About time too!’ He scoffed.

‘Maximiliano, Maxie, you can’t imagine all I’ve been through!’ She gave him everything since she took to sea until she came to him in this dream.

‘Well, aren’t you lucky! Can you get the lovely boy into this dream so I can get into him too?’ He laughed unpleasantly.

‘Not you too! Am I cursed with men who like boys?’ She exclaimed, disgusted.

‘It seems I’m not the only one with such good taste! I envy those pirates!’ He sighed.

‘Bad news, brother, you’re not getting him and I’ve had enough of you!’ She shook her head and the dream away, sitting up on her bed and sobbing into her hands. She jumped out of her bed and rushed to Michael’s bed.

She sat beside him and leaning forwards, wrapped her arms around him pressing her cheek on his back.

Michael moaned, automatically rolling on his side as she stretched out so he could lay back over her protectively. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and went on sleeping as she slid her hands over his warm body.

Cali burst through the door and went straight to Michael’s bed to take him to the stables where the mare was lying on the floor ready to foal but seemed unable to. Balthazar had sent his helper to tell Cali to get the boy.

“Michael, Michael!” He whispered, not to wake the Infanta though the door to her room was closed.

He grabbed the boy’s shoulder shaking him, and it was then that he realized there was someone under him. He was shocked to hear Isabel’s sleepy voice.

“What’s wrong? What’s happening?” She sounded frightened as he remembered the gossip he had heard about her being in the hands of the pirates and that the boy had protected her, getting hurt in doing so.

He presumed she had had a nightmare and had gone to Michael to feel safe, so that’s what the boy was doing. Still, it was definitely weird finding them like that.

“My lady! I’m so sorry!” Cali apologized, terribly embarrassed at his discovery.

“Michael, please…” She pushed him gently and he let her get up.

“Cali! What is it?” She asked, blushing furiously.

“Balthazar sent me to get him, the mare is begginning to foal and something’s wrong! Gaspar is getting his lordship!” Cali informed, looking away from her.

“Oh lord!” She turned towards Michael and Cali could tell she was doing something to him as he called his name gently, but he didn’t dare look.

Michael moaned whispering her name so she insisted, telling him why he was needed, and finally he started getting up. Isabel quickly got him dressed and pushed him out of the door with Cali.
As they rushed to the back door, they met Gaspar with Bernardo and they arrived at the stables together. The mare was on her feet, but pawing the ground, heaving and breaking a sweat. Michael hurried to her and grabbing her neck, he spoke to her soothingly, tugging at her so she slowly went down with Michael lying on his side with his front against her mane. The boy’s hands were cradling her head as the mare’s breathing stabilized and she stopped sweating. Michael’s body was now the one soaked with his clothes sticking to him, as he shuddered, breathing in gasps, his eyes shut tight and his teeth biting his lower lip.

“It’s coming!” Balthazar exclaimed, as he kept the mare’s tail out of the way.

They could see the front legs of the foal, then the silky muzzle between the knobby knees and once the head completely cleared the mare, the foal slid off steadily until he was all outside. The mare had been taking deep breaths but without strain, and now she got up and went to clean her filly. As the mare pulled away from him, Michael rolled on his stomach and tucked his hands under his belly, wincing in pain. Bernardo fell on his knees beside him and pushed his hands under the boy’s chest.

“Michael! Are you alright?” He shouted, making everyone turn to them.

“I’ll be fine…I just need…to rest…” He whispered.

Bernardo stood up standing astride Michael’s hips and tried to pull the boy up.

“Give me a hand here!” He demanded, so Cali and Gaspar came to help on either side.

They slowly got Michael on his feet, and Bernardo ordered Gaspar, being taller than him and Cali, to carry Michael. The black servant heaved Michael over his shoulder and they returned to the house, leaving the mare with her filly, already beginning to struggle to her feet, in Balthazar’s able hands.

As they arrived first to the main bedroom, Bernardo addressed Gaspar:

“In here! I’ll take care of him.”

So Gaspar placed Michael carefully on the huge bed watching him roll again face down from his side, holding on to his stomach.

“Bring the physician!” Bernardo ordered and the two servants ran out of the room.

A few seconds later, there was a desperate knock on the door and Bernardo found Isabel wrapped in a heavy long robe, looking pale and sobbing. She let him take her to the bed as he told her what had happened, not aware she already knew. Bernardo got two expensive silk handkerchiefs from a drawer and poured some water into the bowl with the matching pitcher. They wet them and stripping Michael’s soaked shirt off, they washed the sweat off his burning body.

“We should get him into bed. We shall need an extra blanket.” Isabel suggested in a trembling voice.

Bernardo nodded, and as he turned to the wardrobe to get Isabel’s request, she touched the top of the boots so they came off easily when they pulled them off him. If Bernardo was surprised, he didn’t show it, so they proceeded to peel off the drenched pants. They washed and dried Michael from the waist down without looking at each other, mechanically, and covered him with the thick blanket. The boy squirmed uncomfortably under it, and Isabel expertly folded it down to just below his waist, where he accepted it reluctantly after Isabel told him firmly to keep still. Bernardo couldn’t help smiling at the way she handled the boy and he took it, so by the time the physician arrived, Michael was tucked in and in a restless fevered sleep.

“How did he get like this?” The white haired man asked.

“He was helping the mare foal, and I think the strain was too much. He’s been holding on to his stomach so I guess that’s where the pain is.” Bernardo said.

The doctor tried pulling Michael’s arms from under him but the boy resisted.

“Michael, please!” Isabel pleaded.

“Hurts…” Michael whispered.

“Let the doctor help you…” Isabel begged.

The experienced man managed to slide his hands under Michael’s and feel gently the sore area. Then his eyebrows shot up.

“It doesn’t make sense, his condition is very similar to that of a woman who has just given birth with severe difficulties. His lower abdomen is acutely inflamed, as if he had been in labour, that’s what causing the fever. There isn’t much I can do but recommend a lot of rest and a liquid diet. Keep rubbing him down with cold compresses to make the fever break and he should recover in a few days.” He turned to Isabel. “Don’t worry, my lady, your page boy will be fine, there’s no way infection can set in because there’s no open wound.”

Isabel nodded and thanked him, her full attention now on the ailing boy. Michael had been whimpering and writhing throughout the whole ordeal and when he felt Isabel’s hands again on him, he started to relax.

“You seem to be his best medicine.” The doctor smiled kindly as he turned to leave, then reassuringly: “I’ll come by every day to see how he’s doing.”

Isabel nodded gratefully, and feeling Bernardo’s hand squeezing hers, she squeezed back in relief.

“I know it’s completely inappropriate, but you can stay here tonight. Don’t worry, my servants are very discreet.” He patted her hand.

“Bernardo, thank you so much for your understanding. I’ve been having these weird dreams…” She said not so sure but hoping she was doing the right thing.

“Me too! Isabel, sometimes we can’t help having these feelings, which we can’t help, we mean no harm, but people will not understand and be very unforgiving.”
Bernardo was also hoping she wouldn’t take it all wrong. “Maybe we should get married as soon as possible. That way as your husband, and you as my wife, we shouldn’t have any secrets.”

“I know. But still I’m afraid of the church, the Inquistion…” She shivered.

“I’m very close to the Archbishop, and the Inquisitors themselves, and I doubt they would risk the wrath of the King of Spain, your father and my godfather. We should be safe there.” He said confidently.

“It’s Michael I’m afraid for, he’s too sensitive, that’s how he could be one with the mare, that’s not witchcraft or magic, he’s been close to horses all his life, so he can just naturally connect with them, feel what they’re feeling! You just saw him handle easily your horses this afternoon too, and wait until you see him with the other one. That’s the way he is, he’s not possessed or anything, but who knows what the priests will see! I think they’re the ones possessed, burning people like that! That is evil! What kind of god can allow that?” Isabel’s voice had risen above her original soft one and she looked down, embarrassed by her outburst.

“I agree completely, but we must keep our opinions to ourselves. We must get his fever to break, so we’ll have a busy night. Are you up to it?” He arched and then wiggled his eyebrows, making her laugh.

She just nodded, and they both started working over Michael.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 93

Nicholas giggled, because on the way to Bernardo’s bedroom, he had somehow summoned a boost of his powers and managed to hold Jesse back, so it was the real Bernardo after that. He could hear Jesse gnashing his teeth like a rabid rat, momentarily helpless in Nicholas’ hands.

‘You’ll get your chance back when I decide, Jesse, so you behave or I will change my mind.’ Nicholas said condescendingly.

‘It’s not fair! I’m in charge here! I should decide what will happen, not you!’ Jesse snarled.

‘Really? So what’s fair, according to you? The Holy ‘Bloody’ Inquisition? Don’t make me laugh because it will make me lose my patience, and believe me, you don’t want that! Now, shut up and don’t piss me off!’ Nicholas bluffed.

He knew he couldn’t hold his control much longer but Jesse didn’t know that, so he wanted him to think he had been given back the control of the situation when Nicholas couldn’t keep it any longer.

Bernardo and Isabel worked nonstop for at least two hours, as she watched the glazed look that lust gave his eyes as his hands slid over Michael’s ass and his thigh. Her own hands also tingled as they glided over the boy’s slick muscular body, wishing the dream they had shared could come true. She started panicking when she felt her body going numb and recognized the strength of the boy’s powers claiming her to his troubled dreams. She tried to resist and looked at Bernardo to see the fear and shock in his eyes as he felt himself unable to fight the pull she was also going through. Isabel tried to reassure him with a smile but the one she got back was a very nervous one. She felt herself falling to the bed and let herself go until the bed made contact with her back. She turned to see Bernardo’s rigid body fighting the urge to lie back and then drop on his back with his eyes struggling to stay open. She waited until she saw him lose the battle with the forced slumber and gently received Michael’s energy extending it to Bernardo who calmed down when he realized he was in no danger. A peaceful feeling washed over him and he looked up to see Isabel sitting up and reaching her hand to him. He took it and gasped when she placed it high up between the boy’s thighs where the skin felt like satin. He almost came when Michael raised his hips and wiggled them against his hand as Isabel giggled at the look in his face.

‘You can’t imagine how nice and soft he is inside…’ She whispered invitingly sensing how aroused he was.

‘I have never…!’ He started, defensively.

‘I know, but you have never wanted it as much as now either. This is a dream Bernardo, you can do it, feel it, enjoy it but nothing will have really happened and your dignity will be intact.’ She nodded, knowingly.

‘How do you…you’ve done it to him like that too!’ He accused, with an obvious touch of envy.

‘And so can you! If you dare to…’ She challenged him.

She grabbed his hand again, pulling it away from the boy with some resistance to bring it to her mouth. She took his index finger and sucked it until it was dripping wet.

‘Need I tell you what to do with it?’ She said with a wicked grin.

She wedged the edge of her other hand between Michael’s buttocks and the boy spread his thighs wider and pushed up. Isabel then used both hands to pull him apart and Bernardo drooled at the sight of the tight pink rosebud he desperately wanted to penetrate. Isabel leant forwards and let a glob of saliva drop straight from her lips on it. When it started sliding towards the boy’s balls, Bernardo’s hand shot forwards and his already wet fingertip stopped it and guided it back up to where it was needed. He prodded, feeling the strong contraction which he took for denial but Isabel knew differently and gripping his wrist, rammed his finger in. Michael grunted as the digit was forced through the strong sphincter ring of muscles and all the way deep into him. He felt the boy’s velvety insides pulse, welcoming the intrusion. The look in Bernardo’s face was priceless, as Isabel initially provided the in and out motion that made both Bernardo and Michael breath hard. Their pleasure was unmistakable, and Isabel then twisted her fiancé’s hand left and right, spinning his finger inside the boy. She made sure she left the fingertip facing towards the front and maneuvered Bernardo’s hand so that he was pressing into Michael’s prostate, pounding into it. The boy’s orgasm was so strong that Bernardo felt it rising up his arm into his brain and wanted it too. He waited until it ended to pull out slowly and enjoyed the reluctance of the young body to let him go. He knew what he had to do, what he wanted to do, but decency prevented him exposing himself in front of Isabel.

‘It’s a dream Bernardo.’ She coaxed convincingly. ‘Look into my eyes and I shall look into yours, that way you will be sure that is all I shall see, but you will also be able to see what you’re doing.’

‘How is that possible?’ He doubted.

‘I just told you, it’s a dream, everything is possible.’ She assured him.

Bernardo couldn’t understand how, but it was happening just like she said it would. He could see Isabel’s dark brown eyes on his and at the same time, he could see his precum dripping cock disappearing into Michael, plunging in without mercy, until their bodies were jammed together. He could feel every inch opening the narrow passage and closing behind him when he pulled out to shove back in again. He treasured every moan, grunt, gasp and whimper that he got as he thrust in and out. He rose above the boy as he ploughed in to skim his sensitive gland and then under him to go as deep as he could. Though he had already come, the boy still beat him to it, bucking and squirming in his pain and pleasure, wrenching it out of him as he kept coming until they were both done. Bernardo had never felt anything even close to the ecstasy he just had, but then he had never been with another male before, much less such a young boy. He knew no one else would make him feel what Michael could. He just hoped it was the real thing, that his soon to be wife would allow him such pleasure again, everytime he needed it, which he suspected would be very often…but it was just a dream!

‘You only have to ask, I’m right here to please you, and him too.’ She whispered suggestively.

‘But I know I have hurt him…’ Bernardo whispered back, feeling guilty at knowing the pain he was still causing but being unable to stop.

‘Did he try to stop you? Did he move away?’ She teased.

‘But I made him suffer…’ He protested.

‘Why don’t you ask him?’ She demanded.

Bernardo cupped Michael’s ass and squeezed him as his other hand stretched forwards and caressed the boy’s flushed cheek. Michael turned his face and kissed the man’s hand, but he couldn’t hide the wince.

‘Is the pain too bad?’ He asked, full of compassion.

‘Yes, it hurts so good…’ Michael half smiled, half winced.

Bernardo shook his head, unable to understand how the boy could embrace his suffering and even enjoy it. He had felt the strength of his pleasure each time he had come, but it was absolutely beyond him, being no masochist at all. He felt himself sliding out and wished the dream had allowed him to stay inside until it ended.

‘Michael is very special. He loves to please and enjoys doing it.’ Isabel’s voice started to sound as if she was underwater and Bernardo’s eyes fluttered open as she allowed him to wake up.

“Isabel!” He exclaimed, as he sat up and realized Michael had also whispered her name, but very differently, soft and caressing.

Isabel smiled, expecting both reactions with no disappointment.

“It can come true Bernardo, when we marry.” She enticed.

“There’s no guilt in a dream, right?” He smiled wistfully.

“There’s no guilt when both want it, in a dream and in reality. It’s for you to choose what and how you want it. I’m ready to make it happen. It depends entirely on you.” She told him.

“No, at least in the dream the pain will not be real.” He sighed, resignedly.

“Wrong Bernardo, with Michael it will be just as real, like the pain he suffered for the mare. It may not have been a dream, but it wasn’t his and yet he took it. Whatever he feels in a dream, his body will make it real. He can’t help it, so if it’s going to hurt anyway, it may as well be the real thing, don’t you think?” She said.
“I know Michael would like that better.”

“Do you think so?” He asked enthusiastically. “Oh, you’re mocking me! He’s not aware of what just happened.”

“Then touch him. Touch him there, where you just were, so you can believe me.” She dared him.

Hesitatingly and disbelieving, Bernardo very carefully placed his fingertip on Michael’s sore opening and jerked just as the boy did. He turned in awe to face his bride.

“I’m so sorry!” He breathed, not trusting his voice.

“Don’t, or you won’t do it again, and I shall be waiting for you to be ready for me.” Michael whispered, and Bernardo felt he was drowning in the boy’s liquid honey coloured eyes.

“I shall, when the time comes, trust me!” Bernardo promised, dead serious.

Michael’s eyes closed with a smug smirk on his full lips as he fell asleep.

Bernardo turned to look at the boy. He found it hard to believe his wildest dreams had come true and there was really a hot gorgeous boy in his bed. The strange things was that all had happened simultaneously when his bride finally arrived with a page boy of royal lineage instead of a lady in waiting as was expected, in spite of having a shipful of nuns with her. It was very unusual, but he had no complaints due to his attraction for the boy. He had always considered himself reasonably lucky but this was amazing, specially since his lovely wife didn’t seem to mind and even encouraged his also unusual tastes. And these dreams he was having, so weird yet realistic, which he desperately wanted to make them come true. Even the boy responded to his hints and seemed quite willing to play along all the way. He noticed Isabel was watching him with an amused look in her brown eyes.

“Am I going out of my mind or are you two making a fool of me? I really hope not, because this has my full attention. I feel so honoured having such a beautiful noble bride who she has brought with her a royal blooded page boy and have both caught my interest. But I also feel I’m playing here with forces that I don’t understand. Should I be frightened or worried?” His words were honest.

Isabel felt bad at making him uneasy, so she took both his hands in hers and locked her eyes with his.

“I wouldn’t do that to you, please believe me. I myself do not understand how I can connect with people this way. I am a good person, I have never wished anyone ill, quite the contrary. If I have been blessed with this gift, then it must come from god, so it’s meant for me to help others, not to do any harm at all. I just want to give you what you want, what pleases you and satisfies you. If it’s Michael that you crave for, it’s alright, because his desires coincide with yours, so why would it be wrong to get you two together if he will enjoy what you can do to him?” Isabel was quite blunt.

“The church condems it and so does nature.” He concluded.

“The church blesses marriage yet condems her priests to celibacy and expects them to help husbands and wives when they have problems without the least experience. How can they possibly do it right?” This was something she had discussed with her mother as absolutely senseless.

The queen was deeply religious but she had to admit her daughter was right. Isabel was always taunting her mother on this kind of issues of which she was very doubtful. The debates often turned heated, and her mother had to admit the girl was making sense. Isabel would later become sad to have seen her mother so confused but she hated more to see her believe in lies. She herself hated to be lied to, specially when she could so easily see through it. She hated the way the church restricted your true feelings calling them wrong when they had done so much harm themselves, it wasn’t fair. She truly thought that her gifts came from the same benevolent powerful source that the church unrightfully and wrongly used to their profit. Uncannily, none other than Leonardo da Vinci had shared her points of view. She hadn’t realized she had been voicing her thoughts while Bernardo listened, nodding in agreement.

“I think just like you, my love, but these are hard times when you can pay with your life for being honest, so we are forced to be deceitful and frustrated. We must live secret lives to be satisfied. It’s unfair, but it’s not our fault, and doesn’t make us evil no matter what the priests say.” He told her sadly.

Isabel smiled at him just as sadly, knowing how lucky she was to have been paired with someone who shared her mind.

“Thank you.” She said simply.

“No, thank you for trusting me and sharing all this with me, I was resigned to have to lead a fake marriage like everyone I know does, with a wife whose life would have nothing to do with mine. I may not have been blessed with a gift like yours, but I’ve certainly been blessed with you.” He raised her hands to his mouth and kissed them.

Isabel sighed contentedly and felt she had really come home. She slumped down on her back next to Michael with a smile curving her lips as she closed her eyes. Bernardo let go of her hands and walking around the bed, kissed her forehead and placed a light blanket over her. Michael felt her stretched beside him and shifted his body so he was kind of spooned against her side and partly over her. Her arms automatically received him and pressed him to her. He sat on the comfortable armchair near the bed behind Michael and covered himself too, feeling his eyelids heavy with sleep, reluctant to let Michael’s tempting body leave his view. He let go hoping to dream with him again but Nicholas decided that it was better not to push their luck and allow them to rest so they will be ready to face the coming day. He knew Bernardo would go to his friend the Archbishop to inform him he had decided to marry the Infanta as soon as it could be arranged, making the pontiff suspicious that a sin had been commited and the lady Isabel might be facing pregnancy. Thus the rush to try to fool those around them. The Archbishop would comply, mostly because of the fact that Bernardo was the king’s godchild, and his majesty would appreciate his efforts to save the Viceroy’s as well as the princess’ reputation.

Early next morning, as the first light crept through the window, the knock on the door had Bernardo jump to his feet.

“Yes?” He said, tentatively.

“Your highness…my lady is not in her room!” “We can’t find the Infanta!”

The two young voices reached his ears at the same time and he could easily recognize Marisa and Cali. He felt safe there, and he ordered them in.
The lack of total shock or surprise in their faces when they saw the tangled young ones in the bed, told him clearly that they had already witnessed the familiarity between them.

“Are they alright?” Marisa asked, without much ceremony.

“Yes, just tired, I guess. Michael’s fever broke a few hours after we were tending to him but Isabel didn’t want to leave him, so I thought nothing wrong if she stayed here, since I was sure that moving the boy back to his bed would not be recommended by the doctor. She was very tired and keeping her away from Michael would not allow her to sleep, so I thought this arrangement was the most fitting. Do you not agree with me?” He smiled at their conflicting feelings.

“Of course my lord!” “You did the right thing for them, sir.”

They again spoke together to the Viceroy’s amusement.

“Bring us some breakfast, will you? She might be ready for it by the time you have it here, though I think Michael will sleep late, as the doctor expects him to.”
Bernardo covered a yawn with his hand.

Marisa nudged Cali and they bowed and backed out of the room, their eyes only leaving Michael when they closed the door. Bernardo chuckled, seeing the boy not only affected him and wondered who was immune to his tight firm body. Michael was definitely trouble, but he was ready to face that kind of danger, after he had tasted the sample of paradise that had been handed to him. He felt his cock bloating and was glad that the busy day ahead would keep his mind away from the boy though he knew it would take all his concentration.
Bernardo went to Isabel, sure that he only had to lay his lips lightly on her forehead for her to open her eyes, partly because of her gifts but mostly because of the intuition they had developed during those last few hours when they had bared their souls to each other. He just loved the confident look in her eyes when she felt him near her, and Bernardo walked around the bed to gently help her ease Michael off her, his heart going out for the moan of protest coming from the boy’s lips. But he just went on sleeping as the soft rap on the door had Marisa and Cali bringing the trays containing their breakfasts. As soon as he finished, Bernardo dressed hurriedly behind the exquisitely decorated folding screen that separated a comfortable dressing area, much like a modern walking closet. He left her in his rooms after a chaste kiss, just as the two youths were returning for the empty trays. Cali was sent to take back the whole thing as Marisa chose to stay with Isabel and the still sleeping Michael.

Just as Bernardo expected, the Archbishop’s piercing look when he announced his decision made it quite clear what he suspected, but the Viceroy already knew how to clear his doubts without falling into suspicion.

“It’s because of the weather. The Infanta is not used to the cold caused by the humidity we have here, so I think that if we’re blessed with a child, it would be most healthy for the mother too to give birth in spring, when the weather is warming up and summer will have the baby strong enough to face our winter. I’m sure your highness will agree with me but if not, we shall wait until you wish to join us in holy matrimony.” He said it as calmly as he could, so the Archbishop’s gaze softened and he knew the man had seen the truth of his statement.

“I definitely think you’re right. She is such a pretty girl, and her father the king has always been most generous with all our requests. I respect your choice and will get to it right away. A month at the most, would that suit you?” He asked.

“Of course, your highness, and the king will be most pleased too. There’s a ship sailing for Spain in two days, so my letter will be sent with the captain, who has my complete trust. Thank you, very kindly.” Bernardo bowed his head and kissed the ring that was offered to him, disliking the sallow smell from the gaunt man.

“You shall hear from me shortly, my regards to the Infanta, and congratulations on your new page boy, whom I have heard is an excellent horseman.” The Archbishop’s smile held a hint of mockery, which Bernardo did not fail too see.

He smiled back as openly and innocently as he could and turned back, heading for the Audiencia. He wondered what the man had meant by that lop sided grin. News travelled a little too fast for his taste lately, and he didn’t welcome gossip of any sort, as it was never well intended. He would have to find out soon what was being said of the incident with the horses which he suspected was what the Archbishop meant by his disgusting gesture.

Jesse had had enough. Nicholas heard his roar of rage and felt his control ebbing. ‘Oh shit!’ He thought, and knew there was nothing he could do for the time being. All he could hope was for 21st century Earth medicine to do its magic and get the brute back to consciousness so this realistic but fictitious world could vanish in thin air, as it was bound to happen eventually.

The Audiencia was tiring and repetitive, as Bernardo was faced with the same stupidity typical of that time and culture over and over again. He let his mind roam to that erotic dream which he couldn’t stop thanking Isabel for, and he decided he was being an utter idiot for not taking advantage of such a wonderful situation. The experience had been delicious and he wanted as many second helpings as he could possibly get as soon as possible. He had the perfect idea!

When he returned, he was met with the sound of a screaming horse he had heard too often not to recognize. With his heart pounding, he raced to the source knowing it was the pen behind the stables. He froze at the door leading outside as he saw ‘El Cuco’ rearing and pawing the air as Michael stuck to him like a leach with his face buried in the flowing mane as he leant forwards hugging the horse’s neck. The stallion’s front legs had no sooner touched ground again when the boy dug his heels in giving the reins a just as gentle tug and coaxed in almost a whisper.

“Go on, do it again for me…” And the huge animal rose again, clearly enjoying what was obviously a game shared with the now laughing boy. “That’s it, but only when I ask you to!”

The horse danced around and bucked playfully before taking off and sprinting over a hurdle that had been placed there by a just as laughing Balthazar for that purpose.

“Yesss!” The black man cried, clapping his hands.

“What’s going on here?” Bernardo barked and Balthazar’s hands stopped a hairline away from touching each other again as his face went ashen in fright. He closed his eyes and bowed his head respectfully as he dreaded the unwanted discovery.

“Bernardo! I’ve just taught him to rear only when I ask him to. I’ll show you how, it’s what war stallions do to attack with their riders when they find it’s safe for the horse to expose his belly thus.” Michael chuckled contagiously.

Bernardo fought not to smile but he lost the battle as he heard Balthazar breathe with relief.

“This is not how I wanted it to be Michael. I should have been present!” He sounded as cross as he really was.

Michael leapt off the horse’s back and handed the reins over to Balthazar who was as surprised as Bernardo to see the fiery stallion allow for once to be led away, walking as tame as a gelding.
ALIENS FULL TILT!