The Calm Before the Storm - Epilogue - 10/24/07

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

the calm before the storm

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 20

Michael waved her clothes away and with his usual gentleness he slowly entered her. Maria was getting so good! The instant he went into her, their game kicked in simultaneously and automatically. He was all the way in now, so he lay still letting his mind go, waiting for Maria to be ready and give him the hint to set the pace. He loved her for this great idea, though he knew he was fully responsible for making it work, as she couldn’t have made it happen on her own. It was fabulous knowing exactly how much he was pleasing her, what he was making her feel, because he could feel it himself. He thought her orgasms were awesome, feeling her pleasure and struggling not to come himself until at least her third. His present state of leisure had him calmly analyzing the mechanics of the game, no wonder Isabel had wanted to give it a try. He wondered how Maria had come to terms on that issue, he would have to find out, because surprisingly, she seemed to be ok with it. He let Maria take her time and concentrated on how he was feeling: full and…a little let down? He worriedly focused on Maria, but no, she was thoroughly enjoying having him inside her, these were his own feelings and she had nothing to do with them. Of course he was disappointed, he knew he wasn’t as thick or as long as Kyle and Max, though almost there with Stuart. But then he enjoyed pain, Maria didn’t, and that was the last thing he wanted to give her. He gave her pleasure, without any discomfort, she enjoyed having sex with him, her orgasms proved it and the complete satisfaction she felt when it was over. Masochism was his thing, not hers, so why the hell would he want to have the means of giving her something she would not like? What he was getting from her was just what she needed, what made her come more than once and left her happy, making her love him so much for it. He knew she appreciated his being always careful and never leaving her sore, not even the first time. To her, that was the utmost proof of his love for her, the way he treated her body as a delicate treasure, incapable of marring it, even in the smallest way…the hickie didn’t count. He had never expected to suffer during their game, but the unusual easy going sex he had just had with Max had kind of left him wanting, missing the edge it always had. He felt Maria’s lips on his cheek and her hand in his hair.

- Hey baby, is something wrong? I know, you’re needing a mean one, right? One that makes you hurt? - She sounded a little insecure and it broke Michael’s heart.

- No love, you’re just what I need, I was just wondering if maybe I’m not enough for you and I’m deceiving myself thinking I am…- Michael knew that definitely wasn’t the case, but since it wasn’t either too far off from what he had been thinking, he wanted to sound sincere enough.

- Michael, I know you’re into pain, but even though I know how much you enjoy it when I give it to you hard with my toys, when we’re making love, that’s not what I want for you. I’m glad I can make you feel what I do, because what you give me is so beautiful, I wish it could always be like that for you too, I wish you could like it like that, not violent and painful. But then it wouldn’t be you, and though that is an aspect of you that freaks me out, I have to accept it as part of you, and love it too, as something you need to feel. For my sake, I have to say that I know you’re totally satisfied when you come with me, even if no pain is involved in any way. We’re just the two of us here, right? - She felt him nod against her breast and knew he had kept his promise and had blocked himself out completely. - Now, drive me out of my mind with pleasure, I swear no one else can make me feel that way, because I know that’s how Vilandra felt with you too. Only an ambitious bastard with a powerful mindwarp could have taken her away from you. Love me, Michael, and feel how much I love you! -

What Maria sent to him as she squeezed her walls against him, made him shudder, feeling the overwhelming amount of love that enveloped him without missing a fraction of his body. And he loved her, just like he knew she wanted, thriving in what he felt coming from her, and knowing for sure that no one in the whole universe could love her the way he did.

- Michael! - The way she said his name had him coming so hard he was sure he would pass out.

- Maria…Maria! - He whimpered, totally spent as he lay over her, his breath coming in gasps forming her name.

And it was a magical moment for Maria. She told herself she was just an inferior human girl, with no real powers yet like the other ones, mostly because not even she could trust herself with the possibility of being a threat to their lives, to his life, without which she would have no reason to live. His father had abandoned her as a child, making her distrust males, sometimes even hating them, but this boy, this cruelly abused alien child, who had suffered a zillion times more than she had, because in his case it had not only been psychological but physical as well, his young body submitted to such amounts of pain that would have killed anyone else, was there in her arms, sharing a sublime passion that she had thought would never come her way, not even in her wildest dreams. He was just what she needed to give vent to her hatred for men, he could take all the pain she could give him, and unbelievably, she didn’t want to hurt him, she didn’t want him to crave pain in her hands or anyone else’s. What had happened to her? How could he have changed her so much that she had become a completely different person? She cared for him, she wanted the best for him and she desperately wanted to keep him safe. Funny, he was a warrior, expected to return to a distant hostile planet to fight for his people’s freedom, how could she possibly keep him safe? Maria began to cry, her tears falling in a cascade of bitterness for his destiny, for what he would have to do and the fear of losing him. Michael kissed her breast and instead of feeling relief, she felt worse, already missing him.

Michael shivered with her grief, impossible to miss or misunderstand through their connection.

- I will come back to you, even if they have to clone me back again. I swear Maria, I will come back! - He raised his face to hers and kissed her.

This time, it was Maria’s turn to think she was about to pass out with the love she felt from him: even fatally wounded, even dying, he would crawl to her, if it was the only way to reach her, regardless of the distance, and wouldn’t allow death to claim him until he was back in her arms. Maria bit his lower lip hard, tasting his blood as she whispered her threat:

- Don’t you dare die on me, Michael Guerin, or Dupree, or whatever. Don’t you dare! Cause I’ll bring you back to life just to kill you again myself! - Maria had a sudden déjà vu of having said these very words to him some time ago, but just shook it away.

- I swear, Maria, if I dared die, I would demand my right to come back to you just to let you kill me again with your sweet hands. - Michael promised.

- Michael? Maria? Are you guys ok? - Serena’s voice came gently through the SUV’s open door. - Sorry to interrupt, but I’m sure I felt tears, are you alright? -

- We’re fine, sorry, that was me, being stupid, I didn’t mean to bother you, I thought…- Maria quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hands and Michael kissed the red out of her eyes.

- Michael blocked us all out, but this sadness seeped out to me, can I be of some help? I’m here alone, the others have no clue. - Serena discreetly asked her permission.

Michael waved their clothes on, maintaining their connection through a subtle slit on her dress and his open fly. It left him exhausted because of the emotional aspects they had just been through.

- It’s ok, come in. - Michael’s voice was husky, as if he had just woken up.

Serena approached them, adjusting one of the seats to be right beside them, and gently placed one hand on Maria’s forehead and the other on Michael’s cheek. She felt a chill going through her body at the words that had just been spoken by the boy she loved so dearly and the girl who loved him almost as much as she did, as far as it was humanly possible.

- I can assure you Maria, that Michael will keep his promise. - Serena said, watching the girl immediately start relaxing.

She got up and left the SUV before any of them could see the sadness clouding her eyes as her heart was breaking. Yes, he would return to her, but the outcome would not be what anyone expected, and the worst part was that she couldn’t warn them, there was really nothing she could do to make it better for them or to prevent from happening what was destined to be.

By the time Michael and Maria arrived hand in hand at the pool, Serena had them all in the water with a ball, splashing and laughing in the middle of a game.

- Kyle! That’s not fair! - Maria screamed, noticing Kyle do something she didn’t consider right according to whatever rules she had in mind.

Pulling her hand out of Michael’s, she jumped into the pool and grabbed an unsuspecting Kyle’s ear, making him shriek, as he had not heard her protest in the heat of the game. Michael smiled at Maria and stretched out on his favourite spot, dipping his hand into the water. The second his fingers were submerged, he felt them closing around a familiar grip, and a bright light made him blink to find himself holding his double edged sword, riding his war stallion, in his invisible armour, knee high boots and blue crested helmet. He was on Antar. He was surrounded by the din of the battle as he rode into the thick of it, plowing down his enemies like toothpicks, then dismounting on a safe area to be joined by his elite guard of three and start fighting with the rest of his soldiers. He felt the sharp bites of sword cuts and arrows at the angles that his armour could not stop, but the pain did not deter him, on the contrary, it spurred him on, setting the example to his army, which didn’t stop until they were the only ones standing on the blood soaked field. Michael snatched his helmet off his head and shook his hair free of sweat.

- My lord, my prince! Victory is ours! Khivar has been captured and executed! Lord Ramthis has his head on a platter to be spitted over the gate of the citadel! - A man in full armour was shouting as he approached him at a run. - The king is expecting you at the castle with his mother and your father to congratulate you and heal your wounds. -

Michael vaguely recognized the man as Shenti, and as he saw him reaching both his arms out for him with a worried look, he felt himself falling into them, the pain so sickening, he couldn’t remain standing. Michael’s weight was too much for the man who was barely of medium height, and he ended sitting on the ground with the boy over him in his arms.

- Rath-Michael? - Shenti whispered, forgetting all protocol.

- Hurts…damn much! And it’s just Michael now…- He whispered back.

- Bring his mount! - The man shouted and soon enough the sound of hooves filled their ears. - We need to get him up and help him on the horse. -

- Wait, I can do it. - Michael took a deep breath and started pushing up, shuddering and wincing, gritting his teeth.

When he got on all fours, Shenti slid from under him.

- Need a hand here! - He yelled and three other pairs of arms, slowly eased him back on his feet.

Michael knew beyond doubt they were his elite guard, the ones who fought on both of his sides and back to back with him. It was impossible for them to maintain their places during the battle, though they tried for as long as they could. It was the one behind him the first to stray away during the fighting, having no time to risk looking back checking out his original position and that’s when Michael’s injuries happened. They were very careful but they couldn’t help making contact with the damaged areas.

- How bad? I can feel seven, no, eight, - Another squirm. - Shit! Nine wounds. How many arrows? - Michael specially dreaded the three pronged barbs, which hurt like hell to remove. The sword slashes were not as bad.

- Five my lord. You’ll have to lie across your horse’s back, one of them will not allow you to sit…- Shenti grimaced.

- Pull it out, go on, just do it! - Michael laid his arms over his stallion’s back and braced himself.

- Michael…the barbs…- Shenti said, shaking his head.

- Suri knows how to do it, he used to be a healer’s helper, he’s done it for me before. - Michael nodded.

- But the healer was with me! - The man protested.

- There’s always a first time, huh? This is yours. Do it! - Michael ordered.

The man gulped and took out his knife making sure he had the white chalky slab of stone in his pouch. He gestured to his comrades and they held their prince as near the hurt site as they could to make sure he wouldn’t move. Shenti went around to the horse’s right side and held Michael’s hands over the back of the animal as the boy buried his face in his arms. Suri pushed the blade in along and against the barb, to widen the cut in both directions, repeating it on the other two barbs. Then he grabbed the protruding shaft and yanked hard. Michael moaned and would have ended on the ground if his two other elites hadn’t been holding him up. In spite of everything, the flesh was ripped and bled freely. Suri crumbled the stone in three pieces and pressed two against the tears as the man on his right took care of the third. The blood bubbled pink as it mixed with the astringent quality of the coarse powdered caustic stone, and Michael shivered and whimpered with the burning sting it caused. Michael took several deep breaths for the lapse of a minute and was finally able to speak again.

- Ok, let’s go. - He managed, in a low husky voice.

Shenti went back to him and now with two men on either side, they lifted him on the horse. Michael eased his upper body forwards to his left, over the thick neck as Suri and Shenti slid his right leg over the broad back. The half lying position kept the new source of extra pain in the air. The arrow in the back of his thigh was right in the middle and barely out of the way, as were the others, on his hip, on the small of his back and between his two lower ribs as well as the sword slashes on his other hip halfway down his ass, his other thigh with the upper part towards the inside, and the other two on his back and shoulder.

“Max will have a lot of work to do…” Michael thought as his right hand felt the soft dark chestnut brown coat, almost the colour of red wine, making a stunning contrast with the long golden mane. His fingers noticed the joined braids that kept it weighed down and out of his way during the charge had been thoroughly combed back to its natural flow and he could sense the energy of the man who had groomed it. His hand on the other side was grasped by a strong one with long fingers, matching the energy he had felt on the mane, and he just knew that the coarse skin was jet black. A hint of a smile merged with his wince.

- Geehan…- Michael squeezed the familiar fingers and the hand slid out of his, travelling up his arm to caress his cheek and give his hair a tug.

- I’m right here with you, my lord. - The man’s eyes filled with tears when his boy’s face turned and kissed his palm.

The ride home took five hours, with Geehan leading the horse and Shenti with the three elite guards walking two on each side, their hands on Michael’s legs making sure he stayed on. Michael’s frustration at being unable to increase the pace had him going back to the day before, when he had retired right after an early meal at 6:30 in the afternoon. Geehan had put him to bed and given him an awesome back rub to relax him but it had left them both with such need for sex that the only way Michael would be able to sleep was after a good hard fuck. The black man, always ready to please him, did just what he wanted, and finally, by 8 pm with his ass still full, his lover pressed to his back with his arms around him, he closed his eyes until 5:00 next morning when his father came to arouse him. The slave was already busy with his armour when the ex- warlord came to get his son. Michael sleepily waved on his outfit and left the room to find the army was as usual, ready and waiting for him. He received the fruit concentrate that the Andes shaman had prepared for him and the march began. Khivar must have been captured at his lookout while the battle was going on, having been discovered by the Antares spies just a week ago.

- Shenti, what about Nicholas? - Michael wondered.

- I’m sorry Michael, he wasn’t with Khivar. They’re still looking for him. - His voice was full of disappointment, adding just a little hopeful: - They are sure they’ll find him before the week is over. His hiding places are well known to them. -

Michael frowned, something wasn’t right. They had been sure Jim Valenti had killed Nicholas, but apparently he had just killed the body and the essence had managed to take off just in time. That’s why the body had not turned to dust. It had been identified as Nicholas Whitaker, nut case, human DNA, nothing alien there. The real Nicholas had fled back to Antar but nobody was sure how, obviously Khivar had been involved.

Due to the extent of his injuries informed by the messenger who arrived at the citadel a couple of hours after the battle ended, Max, Ramthis and Lady Wyteeah were impatiently waiting for him on the main terrace with a stretcher to carry him to his room to be healed. Shenti and the three elite guards were in charge of getting him on his bed, and then respectfully backed towards the door to leave.

- Geehan…Shenti…Don’t go…stay with me…- Michael asked them, and his family had to comply.

Michael hanged on to their hands through the excruciating ordeal, taking their leave when it was over and Michael let go of them. Michael was exhausted and his three relatives sat around him on the bed.

- What happens now? - He asked wincing.

- We’re back on the throne. The whole galaxy is hailing us. The five planets want the life they had before Khivar and his destructive tyranny. It’s unanimous. Khivar had made a deal with the head of the scavengers to come and take away all their enemies from the nearby deserted moon on the Adaris system where they would leave us stranded and helpless. They didn’t want them to discover this galaxy either for their own safety, so it was the best way to get rid of us without giving themselves away. When their message came through an hour before you arrived, I informed them what had happened and that Khivar had been hanged and beheaded and all his followers were waiting for them at the appointed place, where we had shipped them immediately after their defeat. Wyteeah here had the brilliant idea of promising them that our enemies from now on, will be left stranded on the said moon, and they will be duly informed to go and get them. This information has just been passed on to the whole galaxy assuring everyone that this is a deal we are not going to back off from, and we will not give a second chance to anyone. -

- Fine, but what about us? - Michael asked.

- What do you mean? - Ramthis didn’t understand.

- I did my part, I came to free my people from Khivar, I wanted to come alone, not to risk anyone else, but you insisted on having Max along so he could heal me. I accepted bringing him only if he was kept in absolute safety, which he has. So he’s healed me, now can we go back? - Michael explained his POV.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
BETHANN
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BETHANN »

Delurking you let you know how impressed I am with your writing and depth and story line and details and your passion that is obvious in your writing. :D
I have been following this for a while but I am not always so good at leaving fedback. :( What an original outlook on all of these characters. :shock: Especially Michael. I am worried about Serena being worried for the group and what is comming for Michale!!!!

You have a fan Nusta. Thanks for a great read and looking forward to seeing where you are taking us in this story.
You do some great writing especially since I understand that english is not you first language ? Am I understanding that correctly? Either way it is still great writing.
Looking forward to the next post.

Beth
julamorb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by julamorb »

Really enjoying it! You gals rock! But first a big apology for the problem I caused you by forgetting to log out on my last visit and spoil your next post, after you were so kind to let me use your computer! So so sorry! That time I was able to check Ñusta's original spanish fic and then V's post in English and I assure you readers that nothing, not even the smallest detail is lost in the transaltion. I'm truly impressed by the great job you two do! Now back to my lurking cause that's all my busy schedule allows me to, but I'll be back when I can. My most sincere congratulations!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Thank you so much, Bethann, specially for "delurking" and take the time to let me know you like it. Feedback is very stimulating, hope to hear from you again.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Hey Jules, nice hearing from you and apology accepted, you're forgiven. Thanks for the feedback and glad to know you're back home safe! Lurk all you want but de-lurk a little more often, deal?

Chapter 21

- Michael, what do you mean? I am king again, there’s no danger here for us anymore, it’s perfectly safe, safer than Earth, we should be getting all our friends back here, like Serena and Langley said we would. - Max told him.

- But are you sure they want to come here? - Michael insisted.

- Haven’t we all been preparing for this very moment? Practicing our powers and helping our human friends develop the ones we’ve given them? It was all for coming here, what is it with you? - Max was getting rather pissed.

- When they arrive here, our people will be expecting you to be with Ava, not with Liz, and I’ll be expected to be with Isabel, not Maria. Do you think our pairing with humans will be accepted? I have no problems with Isabel because Maria accepts it so it will be fine with me, I can take a second wife according to the laws for Royals and Isabel is ok with it, but you? Ava is not interested in you, and I don’t think Liz will be accepted as a queen. If you try to impose her, you’ll be starting the whole thing all over again, and it’s not fair to Liz or our people who have finally just managed to regain their peaceful lives. - Michael was making a lot of sense and Max was being Zan again.

Wyteeah and Ramthis were looking very worried at the implication of Michael’s words, because the arrival of the rest of the group was going to be very conflictive, and it was really the last thing they would recommend as a starting point for the new kingdom.

- Michael, I think it’s entirely up to you. If you give our people Royal children with Vilandra, they might not mind at all that our present king is married to a human, if the next king would be of Royal blood again. And I will now be able to publicly acknowledge O’Sheeah as my daughter so she can marry and also give us Royal children…- Ramthis had the solution.

- But I am the king! My children…- Max started, to be interrupted by his mother.

- Zan dear, you are not Royal blooded. You are in the throne by the same accident that put your father there. Your children will have no right or claim to the throne. Please remember this was the reason for the disaster that destroyed our society and sent our lives into chaos! It was your lack of Royal blood that made Khivar consider that he had as much right to be on the throne as you had! - Lady Wyteeah was as sensible as she had always been, and Max was as stubborn and unreasonable as the late Zan.

- No! I can’t accept this! I am the king! - Max insisted, frowning.

- Max, listen to your mother…- Michael advised.

- Why? Because she’s siding with you, as usual! - Max raised his voice.

- No, because she’s right! Will you use your common sense and listen to her reasons? She’s telling you the truth! She’s your mother, don’t you trust her? - Michael wasn’t feeling up to this, he wanted to sleep and rest to deal with the physical pain he was in.

- Zan, this is not a good time. Rath-Michael is hurting and he should be sleeping. I am your uncle and I demand that you not only listen to, but obey your mother. If you are here and alive at all, it’s because she made it possible, and even if she is not Royal, she has always been the one who cares for and respects our people. Harsh as it may sound, the truth is that the only ones we really needed to bring back to life were my son and your sister to give us true heirs and future Royal kings, but for your mother’s sake, you and Ava were included. And believe me, your attitude is making us regret it! After all we’ve been through, I think we are even ready to accept a warrior king, in which case, you won’t be on the throne anymore! So if you can’t learn to behave, there’s the other possibility of having my daughter married and her husband on the throne, also assuring Royal children. And as far as your healing powers are concerned, the human doctor who was there for my son when you weren’t, has proved to be quite worthy, and we would have no problems whatsoever to transfer them to him. So as you can see, Zan, you can so easily be replaced. If you’re going to be trouble, we don’t need you! - Ramthis’ angry booming voice and his mother’s frown had Max realizing the tight spot he had stupidly put himself into.

- I’m sorry, Uncle…mother...- Max said meekly, quite shaken by the truths his Uncle had just hammered into his thick skull. - You are absolutely right and I need to think all this over. Thank you mother, for giving me a second chance that as my Uncle here has clearly stated, I didn’t deserve. -

Max quickly left the room not to let them see he was seething with fury. He had expected to stay and spend the night with Michael and now he and his big mouth had stupidly blown his chance away. He had a lot of thinking to do to see how he got himself out of that self inflicted mess. He had barely taken a few steps away from the door when a girl that looked very much like Laurie to be her twin sister passed by his side, shyly nodding and walking into the room he had just come from.

Michael welcomed his sister and after receiving a kiss on the cheek from his father and aunt, they were left alone. O’Sheeah lay beside him and reached out for him, so Michael snuggled against her and went to sleep in her arms.

Michael woke up still in pain but feeling safe with his sister and his aunt massaging and soothing his back. He also felt the presence of his father there, until the peaceful feeling was rudely broken when Max burst into the room.

- Good morning to everyone, and I think I have found the perfect solution for the whole problem. I am married on Earth to Liz, but that is not valid here on Antar, so I will marry O’Sheeah and my children will be Royal…- He was all smiles and wasn’t expecting the outburst.

- NO! I will not allow it! - Michael lashed out from the bed, wincing as he raised his upper body on his elbows. - Max, do you know what that would do to Liz? -

- She’ll be my second wife too, like Maria will be yours! - Max said smugly.

- That is the privilege of the Royals! You are not Royal! - Wyteeah exploded much like her nephew had. - Are you out of your mind? You’re just like your father and his stupid ambition, look where it got us! Don’t you ever learn? What makes you think O’Sheeah would have you? You’re so beneath her! -

- And how would my sister get to marry a Royal? What is the difference between her and me? - Max shouted back at his mother.

- Because he chose her! Because he loves her! How could O’Sheeah possibly love you? You’re an abusive manipulating hypocrite just like Zeolan! I pity your human wife! Get out of my sight! I am not up to your nonsense! Leave! - Her eyes were shooting fire and Max fled the room in a state of fright.

The door had just closed when O’Sheeah’s voice echoed through the room.

- Please Father, Rath-Michael, I don’t want to marry him, I’m sorry aunt, because he’s your son, but I am afraid of him! - She sobbed, clinging to her brother.

- No one will force you to do something you don’t want, my child, don’t worry, I agree with you. My son is so different from my Vilandra, he’s just like his father. -

- Why did you marry him? - Michael asked her.

- It was arranged by our parents, just like Zan and Ava. That’s why I hated it when Zeolan arranged Zan’s marriage to that poor girl! It was all wrong from the start and she didn’t like Zan at all, but she was as ambitious as her father, so in the end, I’m sorry to say, she had it coming. But I do pity her as anyone involved with my son. - Now that Max was gone, she had calmed down. - It’s your choice, Rath-Michael, if you want to return to Earth. We will not stop you. Your sister can be our Queen, with a husband of her choosing and bring peace back to our galaxy. I’ll miss you very much. -

Wyteeah sat on the bed taking Michael in her arms, and he just felt so much love for the woman. She was Serena’s sister and Michael felt the same loving vibes he had felt for the Seer from their very first contact.

- I’ll return to Earth and leave the choice to Isabel and Maria. Isabel is Vilandra. - He reminded them. - So there’s a big chance I’ll be back with them. She wants to be here with you. She misses you very much since she saw that hologram showing her where the Granilith was. But she also loves her human mother very much, and her father too, so it’s going to be a very hard choice for her. I have good friends on Earth but no family ties, so if they want to come, then I’ll be with them. - Michael smirked.

- I hope you do. We all do. Now I want you to rest and heal so you can leave whenever you feel ready. - Wyteeah’s words had him wishing he wouldn’t have to leave the planet at all, but Isabel, Maria and all his friends were waiting for him, and he owed it to them too. His eyes felt heavy and he fell asleep.

Then, not sure of how it had happened, he found himself arriving on Earth with a sullen Max. Maria and Isabel were running to him smiling with open arms and he could’ve sworn they were both pregnant and somehow he knew they were both his. Isabel’s was a boy, like in their dreams when Tess arrived, but he could see a little girl beside him too and Maria’s were also twins a girl and a boy too. He rushed into their embrace, so glad to be back with them when he noticed Liz was right behind them locking eyes with him and…frowning?

A splash of cool water on his back made him start and his eyes flew open to find himself back at Serena’s pool and everyone splashing at their ball game, not even aware they had woken him up.

It was Liz the one who came up to him to apologize for splashing him. He just smirked and shook his head. Somehow her empathy hadn’t worked and he knew he had not blocked her out, they were in contact. What had happened? It had been a very vivid dream or flash, whatever it was, why hadn’t she felt it? He turned to Serena and she smiled at him also, apparently without a clue. That convinced him that he had to keep it to himself. It had been too disturbing and might create a lot of conflicts between them, so there surely was a reason not to share it yet. If and when the time came to do it, he would know. He searched around under the water hoping to find his sword again to help him find more answers, but it was useless, it was gone for good. By then, they had all had enough and were leaving the pool to dry themselves, the ones practicing their powers, with satisfactory success. Maria lay beside him with pouting lips.

- I’m the only one who can’t do it, so you’ll have to dry me…- She protested.

Michael lay over her, granting her wish and kissed her breath away.

- Wow, Michael! WOW! - She smiled.

- Up boy, time to do some work. - Said Kyle as he passed by them whacking Michael’s ass with his towel.

Michael scoffed and pushed up slowly, helping Maria and following the others into the house.

Their original workshop had been transferred to a basement that hadn’t been there before, and just like the other one, it could only be accessed the same way.

- Ok guys, first of all, let me tell you you’ve already been here a month and I’m very satisfied by your progress. - She turned to a wistful looking Maria. - Maria, don’t look so sad, you’re great at channeling everything we send to you, you can’t imagine how helpful that is when someone needs to communicate in a subtle way or privately. -

- But what good is it if I can’t send anything to anyone else? - She frowned. - Like what good is for Michael to be able to send all those powerful blasts if I haven’t seen Rath-Michael use them at all in Antar? -

That got everyone thinking, but Serena only smiled.

- That is a case of respect for others. Only Royals and high class people have powers and making use of them without really being absolutely necessary would only make the rest of the Antares feel inferior, realizing they’re not in the same level. They are never used in war like you already know, because of the proximity between their own and the enemy. The Antares atmosphere, although it has the same composition as the Earth’s, the proportions are slightly different and that difference makes the energy of a blast turn highly explosive, so it’s not a case there of just blasting, because you might end up as a casualty too, that’s why it’s only used as extreme measures. Please Maria, trust me when I tell you you’re going to play a very important role once you get to Antares, but you have to wait until your time to shine comes, and it will and you will be held in great respect. That’s all I can tell you for the time being. It will be worth it, you’ll see. -

Maria nodded, and Michael could tell Serena had really touched her to the quick. He wasn’t sure how, but he was certain that somehow, what Serena had told Maria, connected in some way to the flash he had had by the pool.

- Serena, there’s something…- Isabel scoffed. - I don’t know how to…-

- Their alien threesome. - Maria nodded smugly and Serena grinned at her.

- Isabel, what do you know about it? - The Seer said patiently.

- It came to me that time I stayed with Michael, we shared the flash and we couldn’t understand how we didn’t remember it. The sequence showed us doing it as we grew up, until the present. -

- Isabel, do you remember all your dreams? I don’t mean your selective dreamwalks. - Serena asked her.

- No, I hardly ever remember them. I remembered the ones I shared with Michael as a couple though. - Isabel confirmed.

- Well, this happens in a dreamwalk state of somnambulism. You normally sometimes have thoughts of each other, usually not at the same time, any two might coincide once in a while but that’s not enough, but at least once a month, in full moon, the energy this generates puts your thoughts in sync, as you fall asleep, and you are compelled towards each other like sleepwalkers, and once it’s over, you return to your points of origin and you have no notion whatsoever it happened at all. It’s not happening that often any longer because your sexuality isn’t so repressed lately. You are more sexually active and this release makes the other one practically unnecessary. It’s almost gone now. -

- Is there a way to know it’s going to happen? - Max asked looking worried.

- You think of the other one in a lusty way, feeling a special kind of warmth in the place of connection. Max and Isabel of Michael and Michael gets it twofold because he thinks of both of them at the same time, fore and aft. You go to sleep with those thoughts and that’s how it happens, in a collective dreamwalk with the joint strength of your three energies. -

Serena watched the three ones involved nodding in recognition and sighing with relief.

Michael did one of his luxurious stretches on the mat on which he was sprawling and ended all spread eagled. It was obvious to all of them he was about to go into one of his typical snoozes and familiar with his sleeping habits as everyone in the room was by now, Kyle got up and stood by Michael’s hip facing his audience as his victim also was. He counted in reverse slowly from nine to zero and right on cue, Michael did his snuggle shifting his hips slightly sideways with his back to Kyle. In spite of his jokes sometimes being “a little too much” and getting him slapped up the head, the gang was now used to Kyle’s clowning and he enjoyed breaking the tense atmosphere every now and then. He dropped to his knees and hovered his hands over Michael’s butt.

- And now, ladies and gentlemen, you will see right in front of your disbelieving eyes, doubting, as I know, my recently acquired powers, the ultimate trick, rarely seen before in this planet, and performed by my humble person here, for your entertainment: The alien shapeshift! - He closed his eyes dramatically for a few seconds before he opened them wide again.

Serena knew it was impossible and wondered what prank Kyle was up to now, so she just waited to see what he was about to do, grinning like the rest.

Kyle lowered his hands in slow motion and goosed Michael right there, between his buttocks and the now sleeping boy automatically rolled back straight on his belly, spreading his thighs wide and pushing his hips up on his knees giving a lusty moan.

- There! From an everyday teenage kid, to the utmost instant intergalactic slut begging for a fuck! - He went into fits of laughter, tears rolling down his eyes. When his cackles finally died down, he opened his eyes surprised by the fact that no one else was joining him, the room was in absolute silence and his friends’ faces showed shock, disgust and frowns.

- Well, where’s your sense of humour? Also shapeshifted not getting it in human terms? - He asked with a silly grin.

Serena’s mouth started to open but Isabel beat her to it rising to her feet, eyes flashing.

- Where’s your sense of respect? We’re not making sick jokes at the fact that you’re short or that you have a weak stomach making you puke your guts out or that you’re father’s a cop or that they laugh in Roswell at your grandfather’s alien obsession, are we? Because that’s who you are and we accept you and like you no matter what! Michael didn’t chose to be the way he is and his “whoring” as you so grossly put it, was forced upon him. It kept us alive in our planet, where he constantly risked his life fighting for us getting hurt for our sakes. Then he was tortured for two long weeks and murdered right in front of my eyes! If he has any sense at all, I will make sure he never lets you lay a finger on him again! - Isabel exploded gloating as Kyle went death pale.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 22

Everyone else had also opened their mouths to protest, but like Serena, ended waiting for their turn. Now that Isabel had finished, they found they had nothing else to add, and realized that thinking it and hearing it was quite different. Even Isabel was now looking down, rather contrite, after letting it all out.

- You’re absolutely right Isabel, I sincerely apologize…- Kyle began, regretting every word.

- No, Kyle, it’s Michael you should apologize to. - Isabel said, softly now.

- I’m glad he’s asleep, I don’t know if it’s possible, but I guess I would feel even worse if he had heard me. - Kyle shook his head.

- He did, Kyle. - Liz nodded.

- No Liz, I’m sure he’s asleep. - Kyle insisted.

- He is, Kyle, but he heard you. His Royal blood is very sensitive. He has not blocked me out. - She looked sad, knowing Michael had winced at his words.

- Michael, kid…- Kyle reached over and took Michael’s hand in both of his.

Michael sighed and squeezed his hand, then slowly, he turned to face him but his eyes were still closed. Kyle let go of one of his hands and placed it on Michael’s cheek. Serena used her powers to herd them all out of the room leaving the two alone to work it out. Kyle saw everyone heading out and he started standing up too, but Michael held on to his hand, stopping him. Kyle turned to look at his face and saw his eyes opening, and what he saw in them broke his heart.

- Michael, I’m so sorry, it was going to be just one of my stupid jokes to break the mood, but I went too far, it sounded as if you were my bitch, which of course you’re not…-

- I am…- Michael’s words came at the same time as Kyle’s last two.

- No Michael, no, you aren’t…- But Kyle was again interrupted.

- Kyle, I was made that way because of what I would need to do on my planet, so we would get everything we needed and the best to keep my people safe. I was the last one left with Royal blood so it had to be me, I was the only one to do it and it just came along with my alien side, because it was in those genes. If that factor hadn’t been needed, then perhaps Vilandra, Zan and Geehan would have been enough to keep me satisfied, but it happened here too, it was like, I don’t know...-

- The more you got, the more you wanted? - Kyle provided.

- Yeah, kind of, something like that. I can’t explain it. I wish I could control it, but I can’t…- Michael shrugged.

- It wasn’t right Michael, your sister also had Royal blood…- Kyle reminded him.

- No one was supposed to know about her, only my father knew, and we found out quite by accident as you know. Even if I had known about her, I would never have allowed it. No one knows yet, for her safety. She knows she’s better off that way and understands our reasons to keep her identity our secret for as long as we think we need to. I don’t mind being the slut if I can spare her that, so let’s just keep her out of this, ok? -

- Sure kid, anyway, my comments were totally out of line, I never meant to hurt you. - Kyle frowned.

- It did sting, I’ve got to admit it. Hey, come here…- Michael rolled on his side reaching out for Kyle with his free hand and smirked.

Kyle squatted, leaning into Michael and took the much larger boy in his arms, hugging him tight, glad to be forgiven.

- What are you two doing? -

The familiar voice took them by surprise and both turned towards the source to see none other than Tess standing at the door glaring at them with disgust. Michael was trying to pull away from Kyle to find out where she had come from, but Kyle was amazingly fast and quickly covered them with his shield just in case.

- Who are you? What are you doing to him? Why do you have a shield? You’re not alien! - “Tess” said with a look of disbelief.

Then something clicked inside Michael and he pushed at Kyle’s shield.

- She’s not Tess! She’s Ava! Kyle get this off us! - Michael demanded.

Kyle closed his hand into a fist and sucked the shield into it.

- Ava, - Michael smirked, - it’s alright, Serena will explain everything to you, welcome back! -

- Thank you…Michael right? The tough one? - She answered with a mocking smile, reassured nothing was actually going wrong.

- Hey, sorry about that, Isabel and I were worried about your dupe and Max in the hands of ours from the impression we had got of them so far. - Michael apologized sincerely.

- I know, that’s why I stayed, I didn’t want to witness whatever they had in mind which I was sure was not good. But it wasn’t your dupe, you know? And what can I say about mine! - She said, dismayed at the way things had come out.

- I know, Isabel is not like her dupe, trust me. I got to have a nice chat with mine, too late unfortunately, but I made my peace with him, and believe it or not, with yours too. I guess you know by now that you originally belonged with us? - Michael smirked.

- Are you sure? I did feel completely out of place with my three…whatever they were. How did I end with them, then? - Ava looked baffled, unaware of what Michael had taken for granted she had already found out.

- Michael! Who’s…AVA! - Liz rushed towards the alien girl and wrapped her arms around her. - I’m so glad to see you’re alright! -

- Cornball! - Ava giggled over Liz’s shoulder.

Liz pulled away and smiled at her, shaking her head. Then Serena moved over to them.

- Ava, I’m glad you finally came. - She took hold of her hand and Ava could tell immediately who Serena was.

- How did you find our workshop? - Kyle wondered.

- I followed these amazingly strong vibes and they guided me here, but don’t ask me how I got in here, cause suddenly, I simply was standing there watching you guys hugging. I felt Michael but I didn’t know you. - Ava tried to make sense though she didn’t understand it herself.

- Yes, that was definitely Michael’s vibes. - Serena chuckled.

- You can tell me what happened, why I ended with the wrong group, as Michael has just told me. - Ava asked, hopefully.

- Yes, I can, we all can, but it’s up to Michael. - Serena turned to him.

- Why me? She needs to know all we do to be in sync with us and join us. - He gave her a confused look, narrowing his eyes.

- She doesn’t know about you…that’s why…- Serena hinted.

- I know I did some real bad things on our planet, and that my lust for Rath got them all killed, that’s why I would never do it again. - She assured them.

- That’s not what she means, it’s some rather…gross things I had to do there, but I don’t care, just tell her Serena, she has a right to know, really…tell her, I’m ok with it. - He shrugged, and stood there, biting his lip.

- Ava, whatever you did, you were trying to help and save your family, we understand, ok, so you were ambitious, like your father, but it was his doing that you were like that. Tess, your dupe, told us all about it, and made her peace with us too, like Michael just told you. This is something that was taken for granted on Antar and it’s repeating itself, but it’s not well looked upon here, as they try to make everyone believe it is. We’re not sure how you will feel about Michael when you find out. - Serena was somewhat reluctant in spite of Michael’s approval.

- Maybe it’s for the best, if she feels grossed out by me. Just do it, ok? I’m fine with it. - Michael insisted, half smirking, half frowning.

- Alright then, let’s form a connection. - They guided Ava into what they were doing and what she had to do, and let her have it.

In spite of the amount of energy from all of them, it still took them 25 minutes to brief her completely on what they had been informed and what they had lived and experienced so far. When their eyes opened, the silence in the room could be cut with a knife. Ava stood up staring at Michael with eyes and mouth wide open in what they all identified as shocked disgust. She walked over to where he lay, holding his upper body raised on his forearms and looking down at the floor, not about ready to see what he knew he would when he met her eyes. She knelt before him and placed both her hands on his shoulders. They hadn’t expected her to feel like touching him at all, and he jerked when he felt her energy on him.

- Michael…- She whispered. - Please look at me…-

She let go of one hand and cupped his chin forcing him to face her. Michael looked up, wincing, expecting her to slap him or spit on him, he wasn’t sure which and couldn’t believe it when he saw tears falling down her cheeks and the sadness in her eyes. They were all totally surprised when she crouched to slide her arms around him and hug him tight to her, just like she had seen Kyle doing when she found them.

- I always thought it was a nightmare the way I lived, not fitting with the other three, and feeling so different, finding it too hard to adapt but I had no choice. When you told me about my parents, I thought I had been through kind of the same nightmare in my other life, but what you’ve had to go through in both your lives to spare us from any danger…I can’t believe you could take all that for us, you should hate us! And yet you’re ready to die again for us! Michael…- She sobbed against his shoulder, shaking uncontrollably.

- Ava, we’ve been both victims in our own way, you’ve had it very hard too, with what Khivar did to your parents…- Michael kissed her hair.

- But I was never physically harmed and you were so hurt! By so many people! It’s so unfair! - She kept crying bitterly on his shoulder.

She turned towards the startled group and it only took locking eyes with Laurie to positively identify her before she faced him again, still in her arms.

- Your sister’s here too! She’s so lucky! I wish I had a brother like you, I wish I had been your sister! No, I probably would have made it even worse for you! - She sobbed.

- No Ava, I wish I had been your brother too, I wouldn’t have let anything happen to you, Khivar wouldn’t have had a chance to even get near you! - Michael assured her.

- Michael, he would have used me too, against you, because you’d have also been my family! - She shook her head in grief.

- Alright! We can’t change what has already happened, but prevent it from happening again. That’s what we’re working here for. Ava, dear, be thankful you’re here with us again, like it should have been, and that the other three are gone for good. The original four square should make you guys invincible. -

- I’m sorry for Rath, like me, he was so misunderstood; now I know why he didn’t kill Zan, his Royal blood didn’t allow him. He played his part to fool Lonnie but protected Zan the best he could, keeping him away from harm so he could use his shield. He knew exactly what would happen, he always played the fool so Zan would do his silly “Zan da man” thing, because if Rath was better than him in anything, he would throw a fit and make us pay. When he started raping Rath, he let him do it to keep him away from us. And when Rath gave him the chance to rise to the occasion, at the end, he didn’t get it, how could he? He thought he was on top of the world, the king of Antar, as usual, when he was really in the gutters and Rath was trying to get him out. He killed him! After Rath had saved him from Lonnie! He didn’t get it through his thick head, Rath just had high hopes. Zan would never learn, I’m sorry to say it, but for our sakes, I’m glad those three are gone, but Rath, maybe you would’ve found a way to keep him with us…- She sighed wistfully.

- Ava, he’s here with me, both him and Rath-Michael, we’re the same person. Can you feel him? - Michael took her hand and placed in on his chest, over his heart.

Ava’s eyes tripled their size and her mouth worked struggling to make a sound.

- Rath! - She whispered and her face broke in a smile just before she started laughing in relief.

- Rath! - She repeated and buried her face on Michael’s shoulder as he held her shaking body. - Thank you, thank you. -

- Hmm…Ava? - Maria called her attention. - Remember Michael’s my boyfriend. - Maria made her point.

- And was my betrothed…Maria accepts that, and so should you. - Isabel explained.

Ava pulled gently away from Michael, wiping her eyes with her hands and nodding.

- I know…I always stayed as far as I could from Rath. I wouldn’t have done anything to hurt him, that’s why I kept doing things that irked him. He would sometimes get so uptight that he would give me a good shake, at the worst, and to feel his hands on me was enough. Those were my stupid thrills. Zan and Lonnie thought I was afraid of him and totally disliked him. I sure played my part well, maybe Langley will make a star out of me, I’m such a good actress! - She rolled her eyes.

- You’ll be fine here with us, just keep away from Michael because now, you’ll be getting the shakes from both Maria and Isabel! - Liz joked and made her giggle.

- Ava, we were about to start our “workout”, but due to the happy occasion, what do you guys say if we make it a mall day with a pool at sunset to give Ava the feel of things here and welcome her with us, you ok with that? - Serena smiled knowing exactly what their answer would be and clamped her hands over her ears at the screamed agreements. Things were now falling into place as the last part of the puzzle had finally found its place, still unaware of who she really was and the others were trusting Serena to find the right time to tell her.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 23

- Max, get the van, ok? - Serena asked him, handing him the keys.

Max took them smiling, and noticed Kyle’s disappointed face.

- C’mon Kyle…- He waved him over and they left, joking and punching each others’ arms.

- Ava, dear, where’s your stuff? - Serena asked, surprising herself at using a word that suited her young friends, but not her.

- There was nothing worth bringing, really, most was in tatters anyway…- She shrugged.

- I thought you guys…- Isabel was trying to find a mild way of saying “stole” but couldn’t find any.

- I stopped doing it a few months ago when I met a girl whom I had mindwarped the day before into thinking I had already paid. She was crying at a cafeteria, and when I asked her what was wrong, she told me they had fired her because of the $300 missing at the end of the day. It was a small store that had some real cool stuff, only three attendants and she was the cashier. She said her mother had left her with three little sisters still in elementary so the only way to make ends meet now would be going back to work three shifts cleaning offices all night long and she would also have to drop the academy where she was taking courses in translation. I used my three dollars’ change to turn them into $300 and went to the store to mindwarp the owner into thinking she had asked the girl to give her the money because she was short of cash that day and she had just remembered when she found the envelope with the money on her desk. When I returned to the cafeteria, the girl was rushing out with a smile saying they had called her back to her job on her cell phone with an apology after finding the money. That day I promised I would never do it again, and I haven’t. - Ava said.

Right then Max and Kyle arrived honking the horn like nuts and making the brakes screech in front of the house. Maria and Isabel grabbed Ava’s hands and they all ran to the van. Michael just sprawled on his usual back seat this time on his side for a change as Serena rearranged the other seats so they could all see each other. Kyle ended at the wheel keeping eye contact through the rearview mirror. They all kept asking Ava to brief them on what her life had been like when she left Roswell. They had all wondered about her sudden departure and thought she had returned to NY, only Liz had her doubts, being the only one who saw her off. She told them she had really dreaded to go back “home” and ended in Chicago as she didn’t have enough money to go any farther so she got a job cleaning at the building of this old lady in exchange for a small room and some food. She did a great and fast job using her powers because the tenants were gone all day to work, so she had a lot of spare time to watch TV and perhaps leave through the back door to walk around and get to know the city. She already had an excuse in case someone came home through an emergency a little too early to be suspicious, when she would say it had been the first place she cleaned up. She had had no problems at all, but then the lady broke her leg and asked her to take care of her and leave the cleaning. It was fine with her, because she was a nice person and had taken a liking for her, so they would go shopping, to the park and to the theatre with Ava pushing her wheelchair. It took her some months to recover enough to walk again by herself because although the fracture had been simple, her age had a lot to do with it too. It was a sad goodbye, but Ava wanted to join her kind, so she came looking for them as she had promised Isabel in her dreamwalk.

- How did you find us? - Asked Michael.

- You guided me to you. - She smiled.

- No way! I didn’t even know you were coming until I saw you…well, I actually felt you first…- He smirked.

- I just concentrated in your Royal blood and the pull was amazing. You may not have known it, but you sure did it! - Ava laughed. - Thank you, I would have gone to Roswell if it hadn’t been for you. -

- Here we are! - Yelled Kyle, as they parked at the mall.

Ava had seen malls in the Big Apple and in Chicago, but this one was gorgeous! There must have been many of this kind in the other two big cities she had been to, but not where she used to move around not to attract the wrong attention. The girls disappeared inside a big fashion store shouting at Ava to follow them, but she stayed watching the display wistfully. Michael understood exactly what she was going through. He went to stand beside her as the guys went to their usual haunt, and Stuart stayed with Serena, uncertain of which ones to follow, feeling slightly out of place. They decided to watch the interaction between the two aliens with interest, wondering what Michael was up to.

- Hey, you like it? - He whispered gently against her hair as he leant over to kiss it. - C’mon, try it on, and anything else you want, ok? It’s on me. -

- No, Michael…- She sighed and shook her head. - I told you I don’t want to do it again and you shouldn’t…-

- Ava, my DNA donor was loaded, Laurie is my human sister, she inherited millions from him and is kind enough to share it with me, with us, as well as the mansion we are now living in. - Michael placed his arm around her shoulders and pressed her to him.

- What are you talking about? The house was cool, but mansion? - She scoffed.

- That was Serena and her husband’s home, Laurie’s is next door. I’m serious Ava, anything you want! -

He walked her in and found the girls who welcomed her and began getting her all they thought she might need. Serena and Stuart had followed them in and joined Michael who was sprawled on a couch watching them drive the attendants out of their minds. The last two weeks, after the FBI gave them their freedom, Laurie had introduced Michael as her brother everywhere they went, so being a Dupree, he could now go anywhere he wanted and be immediately waited on. Serena and Stuart shook Michael awake from where he had ended snoozing partly on both their laps. He managed to get up too as the girls were coming their way. Ava locked her eyes on him and dropped her shopping bags on the floor to rush into his arms.

- Thank you, thank you…- Her voice was muffled against his chest.

- Ava, hey! - Michael was at a loss for words.

- Deal with it, kid bro, she just did it to me too. - Laurie smiled.

As gently as he could, Michael pulled Ava away from him and held her at arms’ length.

- Ava, we’re your family now, ok? We love to have you with us, and you’ll have everything you need. Please, don’t cry…- He hugged her to him as he noticed the tears running down her cheeks, and kissed the top of her head.

Maria and Isabel thought it was enough, and took Ava’s arms and brought her back to them. Liz and Laurie had picked up her bags and gave them back to the sobbing Ava.

- I don’t know about you guys, but we’re hungry here! - Serena sure knew how to catch their attention.

Isabel pretended to push Ava’s hair away from her face with both hands and dried her tears taking the red away from her eyes too. Their smiles had Ava smiling back. She nodded and sighed. With Isabel and Maria’s arms hooked on hers, they turned towards the restaurants.

- Wait! Who’ll be the gentleman to take our bags to the van, so we can have our hands free? - She smiled sweetly in Michael’s direction.

He took a deep breath and reached out for all the bags. Isabel and Liz’s eyes shot fire into Max and Kyle’s and they imitated Michael and relieved him of some of the bags. The girls giggled as they watched the packed trio heading for the parking lot and when Stuart started moving towards them to give them a hand too, Isabel rushed to hook her arm this time around Stuart’s.

- Oh no, you’re coming with me! - She turned and kissed his neck.

Ava gave Maria this confused look, knitting her eyebrows together, so Maria slowed down and explained.

- They’re together, I thought you had got it, but she’s still betrothed to the Antares part of Michael. They’re both ok with it and so am I. -

- I have a lot of catching up to do! - Ava rolled her eyes making both human girls laugh.

- Hearing and seeing is not the same! - Liz grinned.

They went for Chinese, loving the way Ava enjoyed her food, then a huge amount of ice cream for dessert at the Ben and Jerry and back to the van. They all ended just like before and were about to start asking Ava for more about herself when they noticed she had locked eyes with Michael and her eyes became sad. They were about to ask her what it was about when she started talking.

- I remember when Zan and Lonnie claimed you. Zan got restless just a few minutes after you guys went to bed and started doing it, so he pounced on you and…connected. He saw me about to turn to the TV and screamed at me to keep my eyes on them and not to dare look away. He fucked the daylights out of you until you came and Lonnie of course, was having the time of her life with what she was getting from you. Then he came and you all went into the trance so I was able to turn away until you started coming back. Zan pulled off you and told Lonnie it was time to make you theirs for good. Lonnie slid from under you and pushed a cushion under your hips to hold you up. They each straddled one of your thighs giggling like idiots. I watched them turn the nail of their index fingers into a mean looking talon and Lonnie pushed Zan’s hand away claiming “ladies first”. Before Zan could stop her, she shoved her claw high up between your legs and…struck. You gasped and buried your face into your arms and I saw Lonnie grin and raise her bloody finger dripping away from you. Zan pushed her hand away calling her a “bitch” and telling her to fuck off so he could do his thing too. He ripped you too and then they both put their fingers, which were back to normal again, back there against you at the same time and you hissed and jerked. Zan told you that now you were his bitch too and said you could only fuck with Lonnie and him because if anyone else got their filthy paws on you, you’d pay and bleed for it. They got up all smiles and Zan grabbed my arm and dragged me out with them to grab some pizza. Lonnie changed her soda into beer when Zan wasn’t looking, but I had, and her eyes had warned me. The second she moved to get up, it hit her and Zan reached over me guessing what she had done and furious with her. He grabbed her hair and kept her from slumping to the floor, so we passed her arms over our shoulders and dragged her home, her feet scraping the ground. We dropped her flat on her back beside you and Zan scoffed when you slid over her, covering her with your body. Zan said you were so stupid, that you would protect any of us in that same way even if it cost you your life. I told him you weren’t stupid, and he should be thankful that you would be there to protect us no matter what, so he slapped me and dragged me to bed. That night he was so uptight that he tried yet again to fuck me but he still couldn’t get it up enough. Only Rath did that for him, yet he gloated on his whoring when he disappeared for hours and came back saying he had been with several sluts. Lonnie dreamwalked him once, cunningly not revealing herself, and saw him getting oral sex from the sluts as he said, and those who didn’t feel like it, just jerked him off, because the second he got it against them, he lost his erection like it did, when out of frustration, he even tried the gays. When he came by hand or mouth, he screamed Rath, and they thought he was shouting “Wrath”, with a “W” you know, like in rage? So he was cursed too, in a way, but I was glad he would never touch me. When we returned, you were lying just like we had left you, and I was afraid you were dead. When I saw the rise and fall of your back, I was relieved telling myself you were asleep, but I knew you weren’t quite there because you were hurting too much. Zan dragged me to bed and he lay as he always did, on his back with his arm stretched to a side for me to lie beside him. Once I did he held me against him so I wouldn’t go away. He considered me his bitch but we had never done it, I’m sure he hated me because our protector had told us that night that I didn’t love him but lusted after Rath, although he only loved Vilandra. When I didn’t show any interest in you, he could tell I was hiding it, afraid to get you killed again, but although I pretended to be always there for him, he knew I didn’t want him, and that made him bitter, so he took it out on you. When he was hurting you, I could feel Rath summoned help from someone whom I felt just like him, so it was you, right Michael? You took over to spare him, I know. To you it was just a vivid nightmare, but you two were connected by your Royal blood, you couldn’t help it. Zan had developed this way to sleep with his eyes open, it was so creepy. He said he could see me even if he was asleep so I had to ask for his permission to get up for the bathroom and also to lie back down when I returned, which was the only excuse acceptable. He always had a bottle of water by the bed so I couldn’t use that one but I had found out the truth quite by accident. He was really a very light sleeper. Once I forgot to ask before I sat up and I noticed he blinked and then he reacted. Of course he let me go, so when I came back and stood beside him, I risked waving my hand before his open eyes and nothing happened. But when I sat by him, he blinked again, pulled me down and secured me. So what he said wasn’t true, the blink was his waking up, but otherwise, he couldn’t see me. That night I asked permission to go to the bathroom but went to you. It was safe, Lonnie would not interfere or give me away, still out of action because booze made her pass out completely for the hours it took her to neutralize it. She just did it to piss Zan off, totally out of his control while it lasted. I spread you to see what they had done to you. I saw the red angry scars, one going above and the other going under your ass, both beginning or ending just inside it. I wasn’t sure which because I hadn’t seen them do it. I touched the lower one and you moaned, but nothing happened. Later I realized it had been Lonnie’s, who was dead to the world so she didn’t register my touch and make you react, because when I touched the other one, you whimpered and it started to bleed. I could heal simple things, like scratches and bruises or a sprained ankle, but when I went for it, nothing happened. That’s when Zan burst roaring into the room and pulled me away from you by the hair. He was furious, asking me what I was doing to you, so I told him I had heard you moan on my way back from the bathroom and came to see what was wrong with you. Your thighs were apart and I could see the scar so I had just touched it out of curiosity, nothing more. He dragged me back to his bed almost pulling my hair out by the roots, screaming that I should never touch you because I would make you bleed to death, and he was the only one who could stop it. That’s what worried me most when I thought Zan was dead, because there would be no one to heal you. Zan had been so thin and scrawny, that when he turned 15, he got fed up of hiding behind you, cause you were always taller and the chunky one. He started to work out like crazy on his silly abs, with all the gym stuff he had got with my powers. He kept asking Lonnie and me how he looked and we would always say he looked great, because if we didn’t he would slap us silly, until one day Lonnie had just about had it, and told him he looked like he had boobs. He got this dangerous look in his eyes, so he decided to ask you instead of us, and you agreed with Lonnie saying they did look like boobs, weird ones though. Not even near the pretty ones that girls had. That’s when Zan lost it, so he waited for you to turn to leave, chuckling, and he covered himself in his shield leaving just his hand outside it. He zapped you in the back until you fell, writhing and moaning with pain, and then he waved you naked and fucked you until you passed out. How he could keep doing it I don’t know. Lonnie and I screamed at him to stop but he was out of his mind, so I mindwarped him into thinking he had killed you. That had him crying and hugging you to him until you came to and he healed you and lay there all night with you. He never asked any of us about his abs again, but he went on exercising. He kept trying to get you to do it too, but you wouldn’t have anything to do with it. You had been blowing off your steam since I could remember at the skating rink, playing hockey with your human friends until you came home and dropped asleep. Zan let you get away with it because of what it did to your butt and legs, just what Zan liked mostly about you. You did it too, right Michael? Because you’re just as developed there too. - Ava grinned when Michael nodded, smirking.

- I did it mostly to get away from the trailer and the stink of booze and smoke. I liked the way the guys just accepted me as one of them, no questions asked, just go for it and have some “normal” fun. I only knew their first names or the ones they went by, as to them I was just “Michael”. No one wanted to know who you were, where you lived or came from, how old you were, or if you were still in school or college. Most were older, and we didn’t know or cared either to ask what they did for a living. That was the best part. I was just the best Centre Forward they’d ever had, and they never got tired of telling me. A couple of them were seniors from our school, but if we crossed paths there, it was just “Hey!” and that was it. If they ever told the others what they knew about me from school, I never knew, cause they never changed for me, during all that time I played with them. - Michael smirked.

- So that’s where you went? - Max and Isabel said together, ending in a shared smile.

- But that time you played in that game you said you just skated when there was no one there. - Max said, puzzled.

- Guilty too! Yeah, sometimes I felt like just being alone and broke into the rink when you guys were too busy for me, like, studying and stuff. - Michael smiled too.

- It worked much better than Max’s gym stuff. - Liz said and immediately regretted it, blushing red and looking down.

- I totally agree Liz, sorry Max, but I like a man’s chest to look male, not with boobs. - Laurie beat Maria and Isabel, leaving them with their mouths open to speak and just nodding in agreement.

- I’m with you girls, I don’t like boobs on men either. - Serena grinned, very amused. - I can’t stand the Schwarzenegger type, too into themselves for my taste. -

Max looked ready to pass out, turning to Kyle for help but just getting giggles from their current “chauffeur”. He really was with Max, as he worked his abs too, but didn’t want to get in trouble with any of the girls. Something weird was happening to him with Ava. True, Tess had inspired sibling feelings from the fact that she was living with him and Jim, in spite of her taunting and teasing. His reaction at the prom party, calling her his sister had surprised him as much as it had all the rest, but Ava’s vibes were totally different from Tess’. She was very different, and his feelings for her were just as different too. He hated to admit it, but there were also no size problems. That’s what had made him consider Laurie, but she was older and Michael’s sister, which scared the shit out of him. He didn’t want to lose Michael because of sibling jealousy issues, and it was quite obvious to him that Laurie didn’t even consider him a possible candidate for a boyfriend.

- They’re muscles! They’re hard! Touch them, they don’t feel like boobs! - Max exploded, outraged, pointing at his abs under his shirt.

- No, thanks, they still look like boobs. - Maria said wickedly and felt mean right after.

Max sat there sulking and they all burst out laughing, making him look up, still frowning.

- We’re just teasing you, girlfriend, Kyle has his abs too. I guess most girls like abs, that doesn’t mean they’re bad, just don’t include me, that’s all, and apparently all the females here. - Maria tried to make him feel better but it didn’t seem to work.

- Liz…you don’t…like my…- Max sounded so insecure that Liz felt sorry for having started it.

- Max, they’re ok, they’re just not my thing, I don’t mind them. - The look on his face told her she had just made it worse.

- Is that why you asked me that time to put on a shirt? Because my abs repelled you? Was that it? - Max was getting close to tears as Liz’s silence gave him an answer he didn’t like.

- Hey Max, you got the abs, I got the ass, so what’s the problem? You don’t hear me complaining, huh? - Michael shrugged finally making Max smile.

- Ok, ok, lay off me, I like the way I am now, no longer a bag of bones. - Max beamed.

- Sad news, man, your bones do show in a lot of places, a little too many for my taste…- Kyle faked a girls’ voice making them all break up laughing, Max included. - And by the way, in spite of driving as slow motion as I could, we’re arriving. -
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 24

- Maybe we should go to my place to get Ava settled, if that’s ok, Serena? - Laurie asked a little doubtful.

- No, fine, great idea. - Serena agreed, wanting Ava to start feeling at home as soon as possible.

Kyle drove over to Laurie’s and used the remote control to open the gate. As they approached the house, Ava’s eyes opened wider as she saw the place. This was a real mansion! Once inside, her mouth opened even wider still, and when they led her out to see the pool, she literally froze.

- Wow, Laurie, is this your house? - Ava managed to whisper.

- Now it’s Michael’s too. And all of you are welcome as part of my new family, and you, specially. - Laurie smiled at her.

- You…you really mean it! - Ava couldn’t believe her ears.

- Of course I do! Since Max and Isabel as I also think Zan and Lonnie were cloned from my late cousins’ DNA, I’ve adopted them too and their partners. -

- But, I have no boyfriend her or any ties with you, why…? - Ava wondered.

She couldn’t understand why Laurie had tears in her eyes and hugged her as close as she did. It was Serena who told her the reason and her surprise was complete. Ava could hardly believe she had been cloned from Laurie’s dead twin’s DNA, so they had used a brother and sister’s DNA to clone her and Michael. That made them siblings on their human side, but not on the alien one. That was just what she needed to help keep her away from Michael: the incest issues on their human side. She just hoped the alien one wouldn’t be stronger.

Since Isabel and Stuart were now sharing a room, Laurie gave Ava the one that Isabel had originally, right across from Michael and Maria’s. It was the best room Ava had had so far, and she was thrilled. The girls helped her put her stuff in the closet and then the two alien girls got them all in swim wear for the pool. By the time they arrived there, the guys were already there. Max was sitting with his feet in the water with Kyle and Stuart on either side, giving him a pep talk, while Michael lay on a thick mat at his usual spot with his hand dangling into the water and his cheek on his other forearm. The girls headed towards the boys and stopped and turned when they realized Ava had stayed behind. She stood at the door, staring at Michael. Maria and Isabel went back to get her and Isabel whispered in her ear:

- Remember you’re practically brother and sister now. -

- Please Ava, remember what happened on Antar and try to be strong for him. - Maria whispered on her side.

She understood Ava. She had put herself in Tess’ place after her essence came back to them and told them her story, knowing she would have gone out of her mind in the alien girl’s shoes. That’s why she felt so sorry for Ava. She was thinking that what was happening to her was the worst curse ever. She imagined finding out Michael had been tortured and murdered partly because of her to be informed the next moment that he was really her half brother, after she had lusted over him and tricked him into having sex with her. Of course it hadn’t come to that here yet, and it hadn’t really been Ava, so she was going to make sure it didn’t this time, with Isabel there to help her do it. She noticed Liz was standing beside Michael looking back at them and knew she had got it all from her. She felt so reassured when her best friend nodded and smiled at her. Liz would help too, her empathy would come real handy with this problem. No, she told herself, it wasn’t fair to consider Ava a problem, she hadn’t done anything wrong, quite the contrary, she had done her best not to be what she had been before. Her attraction for Michael was obvious, but she wasn’t giving in, Maria had to give her that, sure that she wouldn’t have been able to deal with it like Ava was doing. She noticed Ava was nodding, fighting her tears, and then smiled both at her and Isabel, thanking them for the reminder.

- Alright! Let’s go for a swim! -

They grabbed Ava’s hands and raced all the way into the pool, splashing the three boys as Laurie and Liz joined them in the water. The three guys jumped in too and soon they were having a great time. Serena was sitting in the shade watching them and hoping everything would turn out fine. Her eyes were on Michael who was the only one out of the water, the sun shining on his golden tanned skin. Her thoughts matched Maria’s, also wishing she could keep him from harm.

Michael wasn’t asleep, just relaxed, aware of everyone around him. His fingers touched something under the water, but when he tried to grasp it, thinking it was his sword again, it was gone. The sound of giggling made him open his eyes and he met Ava’s smiling face as she looked up at him from the pool.

- Why don’t you join us? - She asked.

- I will, how do you like it here? - He asked back.

- I can’t believe I’m really here. Is it real, Michael? I’m not dreaming? - A slight frown shadowed her face.

- No Ava, you’re not, see? - He smirked, reaching out and giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Ava felt his warmth running up her arm in spite of the cool water and wished she could kiss him.

Maria noticed them and stepped forwards to wade towards them, but Liz’s hand on her arm stopped her. She shook her head with a smile and Maria knew that she was telling her that it wasn’t how it looked. Ava then held her chin on her crossed forearms over the edge of the pool by Michael’s face and Maria could see they weren’t holding hands anymore. She sighed and decided to trust Michael. She turned to where Kyle was clowning around and teasing Max. He was beating on his chest with his fists like Tarzan and shouting at Max:

- C’mon man, show us your abs! See? I’m not ashamed of them! Don’t tell me you deflated them with your powers! - That threw Stuart into a fit of laughter and Isabel made a alien produced wave engulf him making him come up spluttering and wheezing. Then Max dove and pulled him under by the feet, to come back up looking innocent as everyone started looking for Kyle who was nowhere to be found. His typical silly giggle made them turn their concerned faces to see him sitting on the steps near the house, watching them carrying on their search for him. They rushed at him together as he leapt to his feet and raced around the pool in the opposite direction shouting:

- Jacuzzi! Jacuzzi! - As he disappeared into the whirlpool room.

They decided it was a great idea and followed Kyle there, as Maria stopped by Michael and knelt beside him, bending to kiss his back and then his lips when she reached his face.

- C’mon Spaceboy, I think Kyle’s right, a Jacuzzi is just what we need. You’ll love it, Ava. - Maria smiled at the girl in the water as she gave Michael a couple of pats on the ass, encouraging him to get up.

Michael pushed up lazily and then bent over to pull Ava out of the water. Maria was tempted to kick him into the pool, his position was perfect, admiring instead the way Michael just needed one hand to pull the small and slight Ava out of the pool. He wrapped his arms around both girls’ shoulders as he felt theirs go around his waist. One of them strayed lower to his ass and he knew for certain it was Maria’s, recognizing her sharp nails digging into his flesh as her hand pushed under his trunks up his thigh. She was sure going to make him pay later for whatever she had imagined was going on with Ava. Cool! He could hardly wait.

They all watched Ava step into the bubbling water and squeal like a child in delight as it covered her all the way to her neck. Maria stepped in right beside her expecting Michael to do so to, but when she turned to see what was keeping him, she saw him leaving the room.

- Michael! Where…? - She stopped when Liz tugged at her hand.

- We’re forgetting someone…Michael hasn’t. - She said.

They heard Michael’s chuckles and Serena demanding him to stop. Then they came into the room. Michael was carrying a reluctant and struggling Serena in his arms and walking into the whirlpool.

- Iz, give me a hand here…- He asked and Isabel immediately changed Serena’s clothes into her one piece bathing suit.

Michael gently eased her on her feet into the water and her smile told him he was forgiven.

- You could’ve done that yourself, you know? - She grinned.

- My hands were full with you…- He replied.

- You don’t need your hands. Remember Tess showed you how to blast stones with your mind? - She reminded him.

- Hey, yeah, right! - He narrowed his eyes at her and changed her into a decent two piece suit for a second and back again.

Serena’s eyes opened wide as she gasped before she frowned disapprovingly.

- Michael! I’m not forgiving you that one! - She said in mock anger.

- Spank me mother. - He teased and then he did what Serena had just done except for the frown.

They all laughed as they heard the clear sound of a spank and Serena was gloating, looking quite smug.

- Oh well, I had that one coming. - He smirked and stretched out beside Maria.

- This is epic! - Ava exclaimed, splashing about. - How many people can fit in here? -

- Usually a dozen comfortably, that is without Michael sprawling and taking three places! - Isabel scolded him.

- C’mon, let me be, there’s enough place. - Michael smirked, slithering and squirming.

- Owww! Serena! - He protested.

- Uh oh, that wasn’t me! - Serena looked around to find both Max and Isabel now looking smug.

- I did it! - Isabel beat Max for a fraction of a second.

- Oh no! I did! - Max said angrily.

- You both did, dammit! - Michael reached back to rub himself wishing he could use both hands but it meant he would go under, as his face was resting on them at the edge of the pool.

- I’ll do it, Spaceboy. - Maria pushed his arm away and leant over to rub him.

- They both did it, right over their brands! - Michael complained like a little boy.

He practiced his recalled skills and his trunks vanished. They had totally forgotten how new all this was to Ava until Serena broke the spell and they all blinked and saw the alien girl kneeling between Michael’s spread thighs tracing both brands with her forefingers. Maria found her hand back on her side as Serena handled the situation.

- No Ava, the secret of our perfect group relation is doing everything in the open. No mindwarping without their permission. I can block you out like I just did, and of course, Michael is immune to it, but he had no way of knowing what you were up to, as he’s facing away from us. -

- I’m sorry, it was just curiosity. I didn’t want you to get the wrong impression. - Ava blushed. - Rath didn’t have these tattoos, but Zan and Lonnie must have had them on their minds because they drew them on paper probably to pass them on to him. What do they mean? -

Ava kept tracing the brands out but started feeling uncomfortable as all eyes were on her though Michael didn’t seem to mind. She got up and waded back to her place. Serena had been waiting for her to settle down to explain.

- They are the coat of arms of Zan and Vilandra’s family with their initials in the middle. It’s their claim on Michael and a constant link with him. The crescents around both of them were made by Maria, to have a link with him too. Of course, Michael can block himself out from anyone if he chooses to, it’s his privilege through his Royal blood. - Serena waved his trunks back again. - You have now two sisters, Michael, so keep your butt covered. -

Michael moaned, hearing the giggles and chuckles all around him.

- Serena, has the Royal blood something to do with the flashes Michael got from touching things like the geodesic dome from the key in Jim’s office? - Liz asked.

- I don’t think so, because we got flashes together too, remember? And Isabel got them too, when Tess was with the Whitaker woman. - Max said.

- There’s a difference Max, your flashes actually came from what you took from Liz’s mind. She had a telescope and her interest in the stars took a giant step when she found out who you really were, plus her vivid imagination wanting to know about your ship and your planet. Isabel’s flashes were sent by both Tess’s mindwarping aided by…Whitaker?...to manage the distance all the way to you, trying to find the Granilith. - Serena told them. - You could all get flashes from the minds of other people and share them. Michael got Maria’s but didn’t want to share his with her not to shock her. -

- I never did it with Alex because I wasn’t sure of how I felt about him. By the time I did, it was too late. - Isabel said sadly.

- What flashes did you get from Max, Liz? - Serena smiled.

- Only of the planets and the stars…- She frowned, guessing what Serena was about to reveal.

- Those were yours, Liz; Max got them from you and shared them. You thought he was flashing you his world. - Serena nodded.

- What about my…- Isabel started.

- Dreams, Isabel, not flashes. Tess set them off, mindwarping you to dream about them, and left the idea in your mind. Then, you made them happen. You know you and Rath-Michael never got married or had children. - Serena reminded her. - She just wanted you together to get you back to Antar so Khivar would free her parents. -

- In case you don’t remember, Michael figured out a lot of things, apart from the geodesic dome. The map in River Dog’s cave, the signal to get Nasedo back…-
Serena continued.

- That wasn’t such a good idea. - Max interrupted.

- Wrong, Max. Bringing him out in the open from his hiding was the only way our spy could find him and kill him. - Serena assured him. - Michael would have found out how the two orbs worked if you had let him have his meeting with Agent Topolsky, who would have given him the other one. In his hands, due to his Royal blood, they would have immediately clicked on. He flashed what he thought was acceptable to Maria when he opened up to her. He could, because of his status. You and Isabel couldn’t even get them until you connected with Michael when you guys were thirteen. - Serena saw them frown.

- I got flashes from him when I healed him right after we met again, but hardly saw anything because they lasted barely a second or two at the most. - Max said triumphantly.

- Because he unwittingly sent them to you and got them under control as soon as he realized what he was doing. He was just learning to block himself out. The tests they gave him at school triggered the power by teaching him how to concentrate. - Serena was getting these flashes from Michael and needed to make a physical contact to confirm them.

She waded over to him asking Isabel’s permission to sit between her and Michael. Isabel snuggled closer to Stuart and made it possible. Serena reached over and placed her hand on Michael’s back, over his heart and closed her eyes. Then she reached out for Isabel’s hand and they all joined hands to make the circle connection. Ava was curious about it and did as she saw the others do.

They were in a classroom. The three aliens were there and Maria, Liz, Alex and Kyle too. It was the first week Michael had joined them at the elementary school. The secretary opened the door and with the teacher’s permission, she took Michael away. Two teachers, one male and one female told him they wanted him to play a game for them. They gave him an IQ test and watched him do it. They were timing him and watched surprised how it only took Michael seconds to go to the next set. The teachers exchanged arched eyebrows and shrugs until Michael finished.

- Are you sure? - They asked and Michael said he was. They took him back to his classroom and went to check his answers. They rushed to the principal who said kids that age didn’t understand the importance of these tests and just went through them as the game they thought they were, guessing and getting it right a few times by pure coincidence. When they told him the kid had nailed the whole thing, the principal laughed and said it had just been luck. He suggested they made him do it again before the day was out and the results would be very different. As the last period started, they went to get Michael again saying the janitor had accidentally spilled coffee over his test and they needed him to do it again. The results were exactly the same. The principal insisted that the kid probably just had photographic memory and had repeated what he had done before, admitting it was still quite an achievement. The next week, they did it again with a different test, and then a month later. They kept doing it twice a year until they got tired and let him be. According to the results, Michael was a genius, then why did the kid show no interest in proving it with his grades? What a waste! When he went to Junior High, copies of his tests went with his file, and again he did the tests for them two or three times a year. It was the same when he went to West Roswell High. Maybe that was the reason the teachers were pissed at him for wasting his talent sleeping in class and staying away from school as much as he could, short of being kicked out. Serena broke the contact and they were back.

- Why did you do it Michael? - She asked.

- C’mon! Those test were probably for retards, they were idiot proof! - Michael sighed.

He rolled on his side and snuggled against Maria.

- No Michael, they were the real thing. You should be thankful that they didn’t take you as seriously as they should have, because an investigation on your amazing results could’ve brought you out in the open and put you in danger. -

- So, you see, being lazy paid off. - Michael smirked.

- You weren’t lazy, Michael, you were being beaten and abused, your body was working overtime to deal with the damage. Max’s healing didn’t take away the pain and your body had to somehow cope with it. Sleeping helped the process of regeneration and restored you back to normal. It still does. It was the same on Antar, and it also gave you the reputation of being lazy, as your father reminded you. Your Royal blood makes you five times more sensitive to pain, and three times more resistant to it. You still hurt worse than anyone else. - Serena rubbed his back before raising her hand off of him.

- Is it true? Let me see…- Isabel reached over Serena and pinched Michael’s ass right over his thigh, making him gasp and jerk. - Yes, I guess it is! -

She giggled and goosed him, this time making him purr and buck.

- Hey! Sisters here, remember? - Laurie was just trying to call their attention at the way Ava was staring at Michael, afraid her alien side would take control.

- Ok, we’ve been soaking for quite some time now; I don’t want to turn into a prune. Out! Everyone out! - Serena clapped her hands loudly and got them going. Michael was the last one to start crawling out of the water, but a pinch and goose from Maria had him quickly on his feet with a pout that had her rubbing him and giving him a hard on. Reason enough to stay behind and carry Maria in his arms all the way to the pool not jumping in, but going down the steps. The cool water did the trick eventually and he decided he would go riding. Sundown had stepped on a nasty shaped stone and would be nursing a sore hoof for about a week. Michael changed his outfit and headed for the stables.

- Is he kidding? - Ava asked, making a doubtful face.

- No, we have two horses, mine is lame so we may as well watch him work out Moonshadow. He’s gorgeous! - Laurie beamed.

- As our kid brother! - Ava whispered mostly to herself but audible enough.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 25

Ava’s eyes were popping out of her head as she watched Michael go over the hurdles on the huge black horse. She couldn’t help remember the first time she saw Michael on Antar and thought he was her fiancé. That also brought her disappointment when they led her away from Rath-Michael and towards the somber thin boy with the ears. That night she felt like killing herself, but then she pictured herself on a throne with a crown on her head and it made it bearable. Ava shook her head thinking if it happened again, she would really kill herself, now that she knew how it all had ended. Hanging yourself was so easy and if it was high enough, you didn’t even know what had happened, ask Vilandra! Your neck would snap like a twig! Shit! Ava thought as her energy flared with anger at the injustice of her previous life and of this one, so far. The loud screaming brought her out of her dark thoughts as she saw in slow motion the horse trip over a wooden beam that appeared out of nowhere as he landed and both him and his rider went down. Michael slid to the ground and the horse landed mostly on his back, quickly bouncing upright again. Michael pushed up as quickly as the horse had and rushed to check the animal’s legs. Michael could immediately recognize any damage but he was unable to heal it. He could swear a sword was digging into his back, making it painful and uncomfortably warm, but he was too worried about Moonshadow to think of himself. He could hear a chorus of voices with the underwater sound screaming his name. He had just made sure the horse was alright when a strong hand on his shoulder started pushing him gently back to the ground. That’s when the pain hit him and he remembered his broken ribs, because it felt just the same, only lower. The voices now began to sound normal and the female ones were sobbing.

- Keep still, Michael. - Max and Stuart’s hands were on his lower back and he felt the healing energy from both men, Max leading Stuart into backing him up.

The two floating ribs had snapped pushing up and out, breaking the skin. As usual, Michael’s body had protected itself from serious damage by sending the offending parts away from danger. Max mended the broken ribs and Stuart provided his energy to help Max heal the torn tissue too. Michael moaned into his flexed arm under his face and then sighed.

- Better? - Max asked.

- Yeah, thanks, give me a hand. - Michael reached up and got back on his feet with a little help from Max and Stuart. He twisted left and right wincing, then he nodded and watched Stuart move the beam aside.

- What is this? I’ve never seen wood like this before. -

- It’s Antares. Isabel, make it go away. - Serena said in a strange voice.

Isabel touched the beam and paled, snatching her hand away.

- Oh my god! Serena! It’s…-

- I know. It’s the rafter you used to hang yourself. - She whispered. - Better get rid of it. -

Isabel waved her hand over it and it vanished.

- I did it! I didn’t mean to! I was just thinking…- Ava broke away from Laurie as the twins were clinging to each other in fear.

- Ava, you didn’t do anything…- Michael limped over to her and took her in his arms, finding her as stiff as the cause of his accident.

- Yes I did! I was watching you on the horse and remembering that first time I saw you on Antar. You were also riding. Then I felt the anger at not being your bride and thought that now that I knew how it had ended, I should have hanged myself as Vilandra did. I pictured the strong beam that would make my neck snap and it just materialized in front of you! Michael, I could have killed you! - Ava sobbed.

- Don’t worry, sis, I have the best doctors ever, one for my alien side and one for the human one. - Michael kissed Ava’s hair, feeling her relax a little.

Serena stepped up to them and gently pulled the girl away from Michael.

- Michael’s right dear, he has the two best doctors, but still it’s not safe to tempt fate. One of the reasons we’re here together is to learn to control and channel our powers in the best and most positive way possible. So we will work out on your energy to make sure it doesn’t play tricks on you. Come, sit here with me. -

Serena sat on the steps leading to the schooling ring and had Ava facing her. She placed her fore and middle fingers on Ava’s temples and closed her eyes asking the girl to do the same. Little sparks flew from their points of contact and when they opened their eyes, Serena smiled and Ava smiled back at her.

- How do you feel? - She asked her.

- Totally in sync. - Ava nodded.

- Michael, please don’t baby, it’s not necessary, you’ll do it again tomorrow, you need to rest now! - Maria begged.

- Michael, please! - Liz and Isabel together.

- Please bro, don’t, don’t do it! - Laurie too before the guys:

- Hey kid, - - Michael…- - Listen to Max, dude, you’re still hurting, he’s right, you know? - Stuart, Max and Kyle.

Serena and Ava turned to see Michael astride the eager to go horse, in spite of everyone’s pleas not to do it. Serena and Ava were dumb with shock as Michael paid no heed to them and took off at a collected canter.

- He said that if he waited until tomorrow, the horse might take fright and never want to jump again! - Isabel blurted out, through her hands covering her mouth as she stared at the determined rider.

- Serena, the stirrup was all bloody, he waved it clean but I got to see it. - Laurie shuddered.

- That’s what must have broken the ribs. I saw the horse trip and get his front legs entangled on the rafter, Michael fell forwards over his lowered neck as the horse struggled not to fall. He side stepped not to trample Michael and lost his balance toppling over on his side over him. The stirrup, swinging free, must have ended stuck between the saddle and Michael’s back. The horse’s weight against the metal snapped the ribs. - Stuart gave a clinical detailed version of what must have happened.

- He knows what he is doing, trust him. - Serena sighed, watching Michael’s body totally devoid of tension, as if nothing at all had happened.

As they neared the same hurdle, Moonshadow started going a little sideways, as if he was considering refusing to jump, but Michael pressed his legs into the animal’s sides and heavier on the one on which he was shying, getting him back to face straight forwards. He didn’t give him time to doubt and they were over it, safely on the other side. Michael didn’t stop, he went on to finish the whole course as he had intended before the fall. Once over, he returned to the fateful hurdle and cleared it again, feeling the horse’s confidence and trust in him as he bucked playfully and shook his head, sending his mane in all directions. Michael lay over the horse’s neck and patted it with both hands, wincing as he straightened up. He gradually slowed down to a trot, posting it and then to a walk. By the time he arrived at the gate, Rubén was walking down from the stables after answering Laurie’s call from her cell phone to his. She had just asked him to walk Moonshadow to cool him off because they wanted to be with their new friend. He was a little surprised because Michael always liked to cool the horse off himself, but didn’t mind doing it. Michael slid off the horse and punched Rubén’s arm.

- Thanks, Ru. - He smirked to hide a wince and turned into Maria’s arms. They bunched up all around him and made sure he arrived safely. They eased him down on the bed as he wrapped his arms around the pillow, burying his face in it.

- How’s it going? - Stuart asked him, kneeling by the bed and squeezing his shoulder.

- It’s hurting worse. I’m getting a fever. I need a fix, the human kind. - Michael whispered.

Stuart nodded and left the room. Ava rushed to him as they all found a place around the bed. She took one of his hands and Maria took the other. Ava watched Stuart return with his black doctor’s bag and wondered what he was going to do to Michael that Max couldn’t. Her eyes and mouth opened wide when she saw the syringe in his hand as he filled it through the mean looking needle.

- Michael! - Ava wheezed, frightened.

- It’s ok, I’m used to it. It helps…- Michael told her softly.

- I know, but I still don’t like it! - Ava whined against his hand.

Max waved Michael’s clothes away and they could see his back was beaded with sweat, and his breathing wasn’t so easy. Liz was wiping him with cotton wool and Ava caught a whiff of alcohol. This was new to her, because the lady who had taken her in and broken her leg took pills by the handful, but that was all. She jumped when she saw Stuart stick the needle into Michael’s butt and felt him squeeze her hand and hiss. She had seen this done on TV, though always in the arm, but never in real life. It had to hurt! It got worse as Stuart shot the thick liquid into him not only once but several times on each side. Ava thought this was close to torture. Then both Stuart and Liz massaged the whole area of what still looked to her like tattoos but she had been told they were “brands”. The small puncture scabs seemed to add details to the patterns. Isabel and Laurie were wiping and cooling his back with soft small towels and she felt she should do something too, but didn’t want to let go off his hand. She leant over and kissed his shoulder, noticing he was quite hot. Serena was caressing his hair and Kyle and Max just knelt opposite each other rubbing Michael’s thighs. Ava felt good just being a part of the interaction, but hating to see Michael moaning and squirming under their hands. Then she saw Stuart push what looked like a thick glistening glass pencil up between his thighs as his hand held hers tight.

- What is that? - Ava asked frowning.

Very patiently, Serena explained what was being done to the boy and why. Ava felt a little stupid, seeing she was the only one unaware of these things and was grateful for Liz’s words:

- Ava, don’t feel bad, you have no way of knowing about this, and we will gladly explain anything you don’t understand. Just ask us, please. -

When Stuart took out the thermometer, he shook his head.

- Well, it’s high, as I expected, but the drug will start working in a few minutes, let’s give it half an hour to see if there’s a difference. -

Ava closed her eyes and visualized what she had been briefed about their lives and things began to click into place.

- I have to catch up on a whole lot of stuff. - Ava nodded, patting Michael’s cheek.
- Specially with you. -

- Don’t worry, we’re here to help you. - Kyle smiled, feeling quite attracted to this version of Tess, but, oh shit! She was Michael’s half sister too! Just his luck!

Ava smiled back at him, gratefully, and though Kyle was expecting Michael’s protest, none came. Half an hour later, Michael’s temperature had gone down enough to make Stuart nod in relief, and he seemed to be fast asleep with a toss and a whimper every now and then. After watching a film on the room’s TV set, Laurie called Anita and asked her to bring them some food to Michael’s bedroom. Isabel immediately waved some sweat shorts on Michael when a soft knock on the door and a giggle announced Sylvia was out there with the trays. The guys went to receive them and the girls, all sprawled over Michael’s bed using him as a pillow, made the fact that he was sleeping go unnoticed. By 10:00 pm, Stuart checked him again and he was back to normal, still sore, but much less. They said their goodnights and left for their rooms, leaving him with Maria. Liz assured them Michael had not blocked himself out and she could feel him sleeping and recovering as he rested. She couldn’t tell exactly how much he was really hurting, because the drug was making it bearable. She kissed Maria and Michael’s cheeks and left with Max, who gave Michael’s thigh a squeeze before getting up. Ava stood by the door, wanting to be the last to leave, and was moved by the affection shown by Max, so different from Zan. She knew he had also been quite mean to Michael until just a few months back, he had changed when he found out who they really were and how unfair he had been to Michael, who was really family, younger, and the true heir. What had truly shaken Max was watching him die, and his loyalty to him, though he knew Max was making a fool of himself. He now was sure he would never be able to love anyone more than he loved Michael.

- You can stay with me a little longer if you want, Ava. - Maria smiled at her.

Ava walked up to the bed again and they both lay back and watched another film. By the time it ended, both girls’ heads were nodding with sleep. Ava got up, kissed Michael’s shoulder, as he was facing away from her, and trudged out of the room closing the door.

Next morning early, Stuart went to check on Michael before going to the hospital. He tiptoed into the room, and chuckled as he watched the boy fast asleep over Maria with her arms wrapped around him. One of her hands lay on his hip, her fingers barely touching Isabel’s brand, just to keep in contact, and the other smack on his ass over Max’s brand...to spite him? Michael’s cheek lay on one of Maria’s silk covered breasts and his hand on the other one. Maria’s chin was pressed on Michael’s hair and her eyes were closed.
Stuart placed his hand on the faint scar over the healed ribs, feeling Michael tense and give a soft moan, not a jerk reacting to pain, but still somewhat sore. He checked the scabs of the infiltration, right under the girl’s fingers, and found them ready to fall. He gently scraped at one with the nail of his pinkie and it peeled off easily, just leaving a barely pink spot where it had been. The rest would be washed away in the shower. The kid sure healed fast, at least he had been able to find a way to delay his alien reaction to his drugs long enough to let them do what was needed on his human side and deal with what Max couldn’t. He gave the boy’s thigh a gentle squeeze noticing it was slightly more than sleep warm so he decided it would be reasonable to take his temperature. He fished into the pocket of his pj’s and lubed the thermometer before pushing it in. Michael whimpered and squirmed a little, but then he lay still. A simultaneous intake of air to his right made him think Isabel had silently followed him, but when he turned, he found Ava.

- I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you...- She whispered.

- Don’t worry, you didn’t. - He smiled at her.

From what Stuart had seen of Tess in the connections, this girl looked identical, but there was a sweetness about her that the other one didn’t have. He felt no threat whatsoever from Ava.

- Stuart? - Isabel popped her head into the room when she heard their voices.
- Breakfast here or in the kitchen? -

She entered the room with a tray on her hands.

- Right here would be fine. - He smiled.

Isabel handed him a tall glass of oj which he drank bottoms up and then he took sips of coffee between munches of his favourite ham and cheese on toast sandwich. When it was over, he removed the thermometer to find it was 99.6. It was really ok, considering the circumstances, so he nodded and got up giving Isabel a kiss.

- Thank you. - Maria whispered as he turned to leave with Isabel.

- When did you wake up? - Stuart grinned.

- About an hour ago, I just love to feel him sleeping in my arms. I didn’t want to interrupt you. - She grinned back. – C’mon Ava, sit here by us. -

- I’m sorry Maria...- Ava kept her eyes on her hands.

- Why? C’mon, Isabel will be right back as soon as Stuart leaves, right Iz? -

- Be right back. - Isabel confirmed.

Maria patted the bed beside her and Ava sat shyly down by Michael’s hip. They heard the sound of the engine and Isabel racing up the stairs and bounding to the room.

- Wow! That was fast! - Maria exclaimed.

- Stuart’s running late, even with Rubén’s shortcuts. - Isabel sighed.

Ava started feeling uncomfortable with both girls’ eyes on her.

- I haven’t mindwarped anyone again, I swear. - She said nervously.

- We know! - Maria and Isabel burst out laughing.

Michael moaned and slid off Maria to lie beside her facing the other way. He snuggled pushing his butt against Maria’s hip. Isabel and Maria noticed the way Ava was looking at him.

- He wants me to spoon him. - Maria explained.

- What are you waiting for? - Ava giggled, surprising herself by her lack of jealousy.

- He’ll have to wait. Ava, we need to know he’s safe from you. Sorry, but, Maria and I…well, we…- Isabel wasn’t sure how to put it not to offend her.

- You love him very much, I know. No, you’ve got nothing to worry about me, please trust me. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt him again, what I did yesterday was completely out of my hands. I won’t let it happen again, now that I have seen how it works. I know Serena will help me control it. I didn’t mean it that way and I feel very bad about it. I must admit how I feel about him, how much I love him, but now that I know we share the same human DNA, it’s changed everything. It feels more like a brotherly crush, a bad one, ok, but still that. I have that alien side in control. I’ve had it all my life. - Ava assured them, quite determined.

Just like Stuart had, Isabel and Maria felt no threat coming from Ava. Then, one after the other, they all starting arriving at the room, and finally even Michael started to wake up. He stretched and writhed and Isabel gave him an alien shower and again the sweat shorts which had “mysteriously” disappeared overnight, making him growl his frustration. Serena called saying she was waiting for them with a special breakfast so they prodded, tickled, pinched, spanked and goosed Michael until they got him off the bed, wincing and protesting. They were greeted by Serena with huge bowls of fruit salad with honey and began their session.

Ava’s arrival did wonders to their powers, the four square was complete again. Ava helped Kyle boost up his mindwarping practicing with him and soon they were working as a team. During their breaks, they would always end up talking about Michael, and Kyle could feel her jealousy over his relationship with him.

- What is he like? - She asked.

- He’s a great guy, real cool, there for everyone, no matter what. - Kyle said.

- I know that, I mean what is it like to be with him…you know? - She wondered.

Kyle knew she could mindwarp him and get him telling her all she wanted so he felt she was being real nice trusting him without using her powers.

- He’s like…wow! So t…- Kyle was about to say “tight” and hesitated, remembering she was also Michael’s human sister, like Laurie, and it somehow didn’t seem like the thing to say.

- Tight? - She finished for him with an impish grin. - Kyle, I’ve watched Zan do it to Rath too many times, you can’t shock me. -

- Ok then, he’s one hell of a fuck, tightest ass ever and very into pain, making you go out of your mind giving it to him as hard and rough as you can. He takes anything from you and goes wild when he comes, squeezing it out of you to the last drop and going crazy again when he feels you shooting into him. Blunt enough for you? - Kyle snapped.

- Why are you angry at me? I just wanted to know. Thanks. - She shrugged.

Kyle felt guilty, he had no right to be mean to her, she wasn’t Tess, she wasn’t after Michael, just curious.

- I’m not angry, just frustrated because he can’t be mine alone. Max has the first claim, and the girls, of course. - He imitated her shrug and made her giggle.

- Ok, thanks again, and we better keep going, we’re getting real good together! -
Ava grabbed his hand and they joined the others.

Both their eyes went automatically in search of Michael but he wasn’t there.

- Where’s Michael? - They asked together.

- He’s got the right for a break too. - Serena nodded.

- Alone? - Kyle frowned.

- Everyone else is here…wouldn’t be the first time. - Serena sighed. - I’m sure he’s gone riding. Don’t worry, Liz and I are in sync with him, he hasn’t blocked us out to let us know he’s alright. - Serena didn’t like it either but had to respect Michael’s needs as Maria and Isabel were doing. They could feel Michael was ok through their brands on his body, as Max was doing too.

Rubén found Michael getting an elastic surcingle over a quilted and thick foam pad. He had him on a walking bridle with reins but no bit.

- Hey Michael, you ok? - He asked, sounding concerned.

- Sure, dude, fine. - Michael smirked.

- Well, Javi was patching up the roof up here yesterday and he told me Moonshadow tripped and you guys took a nasty spill. I couldn’t believe it, that horse is as surefooted as they come. He was about to rush over but he said you were both up right away so he just went on working. The next time he checked on you a few minutes later, he saw you up again, finishing the course where you had left it. - Rubén explained.

- Just a stupid accident, a bird flew right in front of his forelegs as he was landing and he managed to spare it but lost his balance. I made sure he was ok before I took him over the same hurdle again and wrapped up the course. He was bucking and kicking up dust in the corral when he saw me coming, so no harm done. - Michael nodded.

- Yeah, just in case I gave him good rub down on all his legs last night and he ate like a champion so he was feeling ok. - He smiled.

- He’s a tough one… - Michael fed the horse a carrot.

- Just like you…- Rubén patted Michael’s back affectionately, noticing the lack of saddle and bit. - No workout today? -

- We kind of need a break from the schooling ring. He’ll jump over any ditch or log that gets in our way. Ok…let’s go. -

Michael heaved himself on and left at a walk for a few minutes, then he let the horse go at a lazy trot for a while, making sure he got the gradual warm up that kept his legs sound. Moonshadow started picking up speed and ended in a smooth canter, giving the typical gentle bucks of large horses, playing around, glad to be out in the open. Michael had him on loose reins, giving him his head to do as he pleased, feeling completely at home with the huge animal. They headed north, out of the Dupree property, as Michael focused on the gate and it swung open. He closed it behind them and Moonshadow took off again as if on cue. The horse blew off steam kicking up and shaking his head enjoying his rider who let him feel free. He leapt over every natural hurdle that got in his path just like Michael had predicted. By the time they crossed the gate again, Moonshadow started slowing down on his own, and reached the tree covered pond at a walk. The sun was high up and Michael guessed it was just around midday, his naked upper body glistening with sweat from the heat. Michael slid down and fastened the entwined reins with the bridle strap to keep them out of the way. The horse went to graze, feeling safe with Michael, and staying close to him. The water looked cool and inviting so Michael waved his clothes away and waded in. He dove and floated back to shore to stretch out on the grass with his cheek on his forearm and his other arm dipped in the pond. He closed his eyes feeling completely relaxed, still finding it hard to believe how his life had changed. The last thing he remembered was a bird chirping on one of the trees behind him before he felt the sudden change.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 26

He knew where he was. The small bed under him, the stuffy air…Hank’s trailer.
The sheets were hot and damp under his chest and belly and he tried to shift a little to his left and his breath caught with the pain. Hank had been specially brutal, triggered by one of Sarah’s pills that she had insisted he tried to enhance his orgasm. She knew there was no way to get Michael to do it too, so she had ground one and mixed it with the glob of lube she had used to coat his insides, screwing it in both directions as deep as she could. Then she had pulled out and wiped it on the head of Hank’s cock so nothing was wasted. She slid under the boy wrapping her arms around his hips to spread him nicely for Hank and felt her lover’s progress into the boy as his young cock bloated larger with each inch inserted, matching the beat of his heart. She eased him inside her and the boy’s hard body jerked. Sarah knew just how fast the drug would be absorbed by the tissues of that area, and the way Michael was moving, whimpering and moaning, told her he was quickly getting there. Then Hank had the brilliant idea of ramming into the boy’s prostate and Michael felt his balls had been kicked by a mule, he had never thought coming would hurt so much. Sarah’s stupid drugs had a much stronger effect on him than liquor, so that even a feather touch had him feeling like he was being scraped with sand paper. He cried out into Sarah’s breasts and felt all his insides shooting out of his cock. Hank hit his g-spot hard a few times and then shoved it all the way in. Michael kept coming non-stop until he felt like he had bled out. Hank had the coming feeling getting him almost there so many times he didn’t mind it not happening, because the way the boy was clenching on him made it worth the wait. When he finally came, he knew what the boy had been going through, because when it was over, he couldn’t tell if he had been coming for five minutes or five hours. It was amazing! And by the time he started sliding out, the room became a roller coaster, and he just sat back on the floor pushing himself back with his legs all the way out of the room, really trying to get up. Then he puked all over the place laughing his head off as he barfed and Sarah laughed just as hard along with him. She pushed Michael up off her so she could slide from under him, watching him flop back on the bed. He felt her prodding him to check him out and go “Shit!” meaning of course, that Hank had torn him to ribbons. She cauterized him with her instrument which she kept there for such frequent occasions making the boy shudder as her hand was not that steady. Then she shot him up three times with the same effect and filled him with cool soothing greasy ointment adding one of her monthly cotton plugs to ensure each separate healing. Once left alone, his acute senses told him they were smoking their lungs out and boozing it up until they dropped snoring the roof off. He needed to get out, he couldn’t stand staying there another second. He pushed up on his hands and knees and he felt like he had been chucked into a washing machine on high speed. He waited until the room settled down again and it took him ages to get to the back window. The only way he could get to Max would be by orbing which wasn’t one of their powers. He grabbed the sun faded curtain on his left side not to fall and yanked it off, ripping it off the rings. Then he eased himself snakelike over the sill and landed not so gently on the other side on all fours. He stretched out the thin curtain and lay on it, burying his face into his arms until the ground stopped moving. The night breeze was non-existing in the late summer heat. He was scorching in spite of being naked and he twisted his hips feeling something that didn’t belong there. Oh no! He had one of Sarah’s thongs on him, damn her...no, it had been Hank when he came to get her after a last major hurl by the door. No, it had been Sarah. She loved doing it to him wishing her scrawny butt could fill them as his did. Then a hard foot was nudging his thigh.

“What the hell are you doing there?”

Michael recognized the voice of one of the five lesbians that lived in the trailer right in front of them. Hank hated them because they hated men, calling them the “cunt freaks” to their faces. With Hank as the male image, Michael couldn’t blame them. They were always kind to him, probably feeling sorry for him. What the hell! Right now he could deal with some pity.

“Just need to sleep, please.” Michael begged.

“You poor child, here, come with me.”

She wrapped her arms around him and gently pulled him up. Michael was as tall as she was, and she was the tallest of her friends or whatever they were. Their progress was very slow and when they were in hearing distance, she started calling out for help. The four other women rushed over to them asking what had happened and she told them how she had found Michael. Once inside, they got him in a fairly comfortable bed and brought him some cold milk, thinking he was boozed up too.

“What did you drink?” They asked all together so he shook his head which was a bad idea, having to bury his face back into the soft pillow.

“What did they do to you?” One of them whispered gently.

Michael blurted it all out, not caring what they thought of him, just wanting to get it off his chest.

“If I wasn’t sure they’d kick us out of here, I’d sik the cops on that demon and his she-devil, she’s a disgrace, not fit to be a woman! Keeping this child as their bitch! They will fry in hell!” Exploded one of them, and the others agreed.

Michael felt all their hands on him, gliding over his fevered body, wondering how they were not repelled by his being male. He could sense they were enjoying it, as they slowly got the thong down his legs and off him. Then they slid their hands high up between his thighs spreading him and touching his balls. One of them tugged at the chord of the tampon and Michael moaned.

“No! Don’t pull it out yet! I will start bleeding again and I’m damn sore. Sarah works at the hospital, she’s almost a doctor now, she knows what she’s doing. This always works but it takes some hours.” Michael felt a finger over the tiny scabs of the injections.

“She’s drugging you too?” She asked indignantly.

“No, she gave me some stuff to make me better.” Michael told her.

“Do you need them all the time?” There were fingers also on the other side of his butt.

“She boosts me up with vitamins. Hank says it’s alright so I have to take them.” Michael actually thought the hormones Sarah was pumping into him were vitamins.

“They’re torturing you! They’re sick!” Michael almost chuckled remembering Hank and Sarah said the same about them.

“Ohhh…that feels good!” Michael sighed feeling the hands moving up his thighs, over his ass to his back all the way to his shoulders and back. They were touching him just like Hank and Sarah did, the difference was they weren’t hurting him, even their nails were tickling him and making him writhe. They giggled, delighted to see he liked it.

“He’s as pretty as a girl, he shouldn’t be a boy…” One of them whispered, sure he couldn’t hear her.

He purred and bucked, squeezing the slicked fingers that ventured into him as deep as the plug allowed them.

“He likes it, they’ve made him gay, he’ll be in a mini-skirt before you know it, and with those legs and ass, he’ll look gorgeous!”

“Yes, I like it, but I’m not gay, I like girls, but I’d never hurt them like they hurt me.” He couldn’t ignore it this time, and made them know how he felt.

“I know, dear, you’ll be the man we all wish existed. Too bad you’re too young for us. How old are you? Sixteen?” She asked him.

“I’m fourteen.” That’s what he thought he was.

“And how long have they been fu…doing this to you?”

“Since he brought me home with him, about 5 years ago, when I turned nine. But I’d been with other people before, and it also happened when I was seven or eight.” Michael shrugged, not sure how old he had been when Eddie took his virginity. “It hurt a lot, but he said he loved me, so I thought it was ok.”

“Men are such pigs! You’re a sweet boy, don’t ever change! Don’t let abuse make you bitter and take it out on girls because of this bitch.”

“All the women I’ve had close to me have been nice, I couldn’t do that, even Sarah can be nice too, I don’t hate her, she heals me when Hank hurts me. He was doing it way before she came. She takes care of me.” Michael sighed.

His voice was getting drowsy as their attentions were lulling him to sleep, and the pillow smelled real nice.

“Sleep, baby, we’ll be here with you, you’ll be better in the morning, you’ll see…-

The chirping of birds made him open his eyes and he saw the woman uncover a large cage with several canaries.

“Michael! MICHAEL!” Sarah was looking for him frantically.

One of the women stepped outside and called her.

“Hey! Quit the yelling! He’s here!”

“Oh thank god! Is he alright?” Sarah exclaimed.

“How dare you ask after what you do to him?” A gruff voice scolded her.

“I can’t help what Hank does to him. At least I can make sure he doesn’t kill him!” Sarah defended herself.

She sat on the bed and immediately pulled out the tampon slowly as Michael winced and squirmed. It came out easily lubed by the ointment and there were just a few streaks of blood on it. Sarah took the small plastic bag one of the women was handing over to her and used it to dispose of the offending thing. Then she took a rubber glove from her own larger bag and a Vaseline tube. He probed him with her finger and removed it nodding. She pushed in a thermometer as one of the women asked:

“Isn’t he too old for that kind?”

“He can’t take anything by mouth, not even pills. He pukes them back out, the same happens with the oral kind.” Sarah explained.

“There are other places…” The woman insisted.

“This works fine with him, trust me.” Sarah knelt between Michael’s spread thighs and gave him a back rub until the five minutes were up.

“Right…it was for him…” One of them thought aloud.

“What was that?” The very dyed Swedish blonde one said.

“When I was still living on my own before you guys came along, the prick comes one night practically biting off his nails to ask for a thermometer and gave me a half assed story of a kid. I thought he was high so I obliged with a warning of hygiene concerning my stuff. When he came back, his haste made me suspicious so I checked and it had this nice cotton candy scent. I shouted at his receding scrawny back about it and he yelled back something about a sample on his mail. I hadn’t believed anything he had said, telling myself I would have to soak the bloody thing in bleach for a week before I dared use it after it had been in his booze stinking mouth, but a couple of days later I had the pleasure of seeing this cute chunky kid leaving the trailer. He was wearing these skin tight shorts and nothing else. Of course my wishful thinking mind was trying to make me believe it was a girl with those perfect buns, begging to be pinched!” Her hands hovered over Michael’s ass and then reached down and did just that, on both sides at the same time.

“Owww!” Michael jerked, moaning his protest, but ended chuckling as she continued:

“Then the Slater and Tompkins brats went over to tease him probably under the same misconception. It’s hard to tell with kids that age if they’re boys or girls, specially with the pretty ones. This one here with his longish hair and chunky body could easily be taken for a girl…then.” She quickly corrected herself as Michael was about to glare at her. “They were at least two years older than Michael but not much bigger. Michael…” Her voice started getting the under the water sound and Michael realized he was getting a flash within a flash. He saw himself push his way between the two disgusting boys as they were reaching for his nipples, ramming his forearms into their throats, so they ended flat on their backs holding onto their reedy necks and struggling to breathe. Michael smirked down at them before he turned and went back to Hank’s trailer. Tompkins Sr. had been gloating at his door to see the new kid’s tears at the hands of one of his pride and joys, and went beet red with fury rushing towards the boy. He caught up with him as Hank opened the door for the kid. He started screaming at both of them and grabbed the waist of Michael’s snug shorts to stop him from going in. Hank punched him in the face and as Tompkins fell on one knee, he pulled Michael’s shorts halfway down his ass on one side. Hank yelled at him to fuck off his porch or he’d have him for sexual assault on his kid so Tompkins yelled back what he was talking about and followed Hank’s eyes to the kid’s exposed butt. Tompkins let go and told Hank he had made him do it when he punched him, but Hank pointed at the woman telling him ‘the lady there saw you!’ Then Michael heard her voice again in the background recalling the incident, as he watched the whole thing at the same time: “I was so surprised at Hank calling me ‘lady’ that I just nodded. Come to think of it, if I had to choose between Hank and Tompkins, the last one would be on the losing side, he gave me the creeps! Tompkins knew he’d been had, so he walked back grumbling and muttering to his crummy place grabbing his now sitting kid’s arm and dragging him home with him as the brat tried to find his feet, coughing his lungs out. The Slater brat could croak and rot right there for all anyone of us cared but when I checked out the window after closing the door behind me, I saw him trudging towards his trailer. Next day I watched Michael come out in only shorts again and the Tompkins brat jumped him from behind and threw him face down on the ground. He had managed to grab one of his wrists and had his arm behind him, pulling it up hoping to make him scream. Michael reached back with his other hand and the brat jumped back screaming that he had burnt him. I could’ve sworn I saw a puff of smoke, but it could’ve been dust. Michael bounced to his feet, quick as a flash and as Slater approached him, Michael grabbed the middle of his t-shirt and sent him flying like a rag doll. The brat clung to the handlebars of the bike that had stopped his fall and stared back at Michael with his eyes popping out of his head. After that, those two were scared to death of Michael, but the rats got their older brothers into their revenge. Those two plus their three buddies from the park, had been kicked out of two schools already and gossip said their fathers had warned them that the next stunt they pulled would end them in a military school so they were behaving themselves lately. Shelley and Kim here, were visiting me and we were going out to the store when we heard the older boys’ nasty giggles and one of them was going: ‘Hold him down, shit!’ and Michael’s husky voice going: ‘Fuck off dammit!’ I grabbed my bucket of water that I always kept full for my plants and we quietly went around old Chuck’s trailer, where the voices were coming from. We took a peek and saw four of them had Michael astride a big motorbike leaning forwards holding his arms and legs as the other one was sitting behind him with a penknife. Michael’s shorts had been pulled down and his butt was bared. The bastard had carved a B and an I on one side and a C and an H on the other across Michael’s ass. He had carved a long upwards line beginning at the middle and was crossing the T on the small of his back when I stepped up and drenched them with the whole bucketful. They took off screaming like girls and simply vanished, the filthy bastards probably got a rash from the water! We went to Michael and saw the letters were bright red with blood. I took hold of his butt and spread him to find the T started right at his ass, you know? Right there! We helped him up and had nothing to cover him with cause his shorts had been cut off. We put him behind me with these two flanking him all the way to Hank’s and called him when we found the door open. Michael said he had gone on a gig for the day and the five jerks had been waiting for him when he came out. We went in with him to get him some shorts but he lay on his bed and said he just wanted to stay there. I told him I would go home to get some peroxide and whatever else I had that could help him but he told me Hank had all he needed in the bathroom. I told him I had only found peroxide and iodine and he said that Hank fixed all his scratches with that. I remember thinking: peroxide and iodine… ouch! So I used that. The kid buried his face in his arms and took it. He thanked us and asked me not to tell Hank. He said he’d beat him if he found out he’d let them get him. I told him he would see what they’d done to him but he insisted after two beers he would believe him they were wash off letters and he’d laugh at them. He said he just needed to sleep, so I tousled his hair and asked him his name. He said: ‘Michael’ and smirked in such a way I wanted to kiss him. When my lips touched his cheek, there it was, that cotton candy scent. I couldn’t believe I was kissing a boy and enjoying it!” The last word kept ringing like and echo, it-it-it…slowly fading into: “I guess he still uses it, cause the kid’s sweet with it. Do you know the name so we can get it?” Michael realized he was back at the original flashback and that Sarah was being asked.

“No, sorry, ask him.”

“Well Michael?”

“It’s just cheap baby stuff, you can get it anywhere.” Michael sighed sleepily.

“By the way, how come the letters didn’t leave a scar?” The woman traced the place she knew the letters had been with her finger.

“That was about five years ago, skin regenerates, and they were just deep enough to make me bleed. They couldn’t risk permanent scarring against military school.” Michael sighed.

His temperature was as normal as it could get, but Sarah peeled a suppository and slid it into him. She massaged his butt and thighs and waited a few seconds until the boy shifted his hips under her hands.

“Is it all the way in?” She whispered against the small of his back, kissing him.

“Let’s make sure…” She said after he nodded.

She slid her finger as deep as it would go, making him wince and gasp. Michael’s strong body tensed and then relaxed. She spanked him playfully and he growled, smiling at the familiar game.

“Alright, let’s get you decent.”

Sarah wrapped her arms around his hips and pulled them off the bed. She took some sweat cotton shorts from her bag and slid them up his legs, under one knee and then the other until they reached his waist. She squeezed his butt and rubbed his thigh.

“Ok, thank the nice ladies for taking care of you.” Sarah told him.

“Nah, it’s ok, our pleasure…” The one who had rescued him said.

“Thank you…” Michael said, his voice husky, and sincere.

He went to each one and kissed their cheeks. Sarah could see they were blushing. As they headed towards their trailer, they heard Sarah say:

“That wasn’t necessary.”

“Yes it was.” Michael said, sure of himself, hearing the canaries chirping behind him.
ALIENS FULL TILT!