Second Chances (UC/Slash, ADULT ) COMPLETED

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Chapter 31

Post by magikhands »

Written by: StormyBear

Chapter 31

Immediately Michael was brought back to a different time and a different place, where the man looming before him ruled his entire existence. He could feel his mind begin to shut down, his body trembling uncontrollably as eyes filled with so much hatred burned into his very soul. It was as if the demon known as Maxwell Evans played him as a puppet as without so much as a world Michael felt his legs walk towards his direction. “You’ve been very bad Michael” Max spoke in a sickenly sweet voice as Michael continued to move every so slowly towards him. “Did you really think that you could leave me and fuck my brother…DID YOU?” The words were loud and hateful as he lunged forward, grabbing Michael by the throat before slamming him against the wall. “It seems that I have to finish the job that lawyer fuck up over there couldn’t”

“Max…please” Michael begged, his vision getting blurry as air continued to be starved from his lungs.

“I loved you so much Michael” Max went on, ignoring the pleas of the blue faced man. “I could have taken care of you…made you happy. I would have given you the world and then some…but you wanted to betray me and now you must die” Increasing the grip he held up on his former lovers neck, he watched as the very life that once belonged to only him began to disappear from his eyes. He relished in the idea that his twin brother, whom had stolen the man that he truly did love from him would suffer at losing Michael from his life. “Where’s your precious Zan now?” He snarled, clenching his fist even more, grinning evilly as Michael’s eyes began to roll towards the back of his head. “Goodbye Mic…” He didn’t to finish his words as something hard hit him across the side of the head. Momentarily dazed, he released the grip that he held on Michael’s neck. Warm goo slid down the side of his face as he turned to face where the object had come from, finding a cowering Jesse out of bed and hovering against the wall.

“Leave him alone you animal” Jesse rushed out fearfully, clutching at the wall as he fought the urge to faint.

“Oh Jesse, Jesse, Jesse…” Max clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, ignoring the pain in his head and the lump of man lying on the floor behind him. “You really are too much” His teasing continued as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small handgun. “Haven’t you figured it out yet that no one double crosses Max Evans and lives to tell about it”

Jesse watched in stone cold horror as Max cocked the gun, aiming it right at his heart. He closed his eyes as he waited for what he was sure to be a cold and painful death, but an outlandish cry echoed around him forcing him to jerk his eyes open. He watched as the man who he thought was lying dead on the floor sat up, grabbing onto Max’s leg as he brought the gunman to his knees. “You won’t kill anyone else you son of a bitch” Michael cried out, his fear replaced by full bodied anger as he attacked the man whom had made his previous life a living hell. He had the upper hand for a few moments as his fists connected with any part of human flesh that he could, but his triumph didn’t last long as Max gained the upper hand, throwing him sideways where he hit his head on the side of the wall. His vision blurry, Michael couldn’t see anything in front of him as blackness began to wash over him. He knew his time had come. Knew that max was going to finally succeed in killing him, but he found that he didn’t care any longer. He didn’t have the will to fight anymore, despite the fact that he would miss Zan dearly. “Fuck you…Maxwell Evans” He spoke as loud as he could, forcing his eyes open for a moment longer in order to enjoy the look of shock upon Max’s face.

“No…fuck you Michael” Max words dripped with spite and hate as he aimed the gun at his former lover and fired…

TBC...
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 32

Post by magikhands »

Written by: magikhands

Chapter 32

The shot echoed in the room however it didn’t hit its mark…well at least not where Max aimed as something slammed on his back making his aim jerk to the right, the bullet grazing Michael’s arm. Michael’s eyes widened in surprise as Jesse’s body, though battered and wounded from Zan’s beating, blood seeping through all his bandages and running down his body, tried to hold Max down. This gave Michael hope. He realized at that moment that he was not only fighting for his life, but that of Zan, Jesse, Maria, and Kyle. Even for the Valenti’s newborn son. If Max succeeded in killing him and Jesse he would surely move on to Maria and Kyle knowing that they helped both himself and Zan.

Michael reached deep inside himself, images of he and Zan laughing and making love giving him the courage and strength, and forced his injured body to move. If Jesse could fight for his life, so could he.

Michael crawled across the floor pushing the darkness and pain away. Max had gotten the upper hand and was now choking Jesse as he’d tried to do to Michael earlier. There was pounding on the door and yelling but it was muffled as Michael tried to concentrate on making his limbs to move. Jesse had managed to knock the gun from Max’s hand when he attacked and Michael nearly cheered as he reached it and grasped it in his hand. Turning he saw that Jesse lay motionless under Max who was panting and held that wild look in his eyes. It was the same look he had the day he’d tried to kill Michael.

“MAX!” Michael yelled.

Max turned as if he was shocked to find Michael still alive.

“Never again will make anyone suffer.” Michael said but saw that his hands were trembling so bad that he could barely hold the gun let alone handle the kickback when he shot it.

Max snarled. “You fucking no good whore! You’ll die like the bitch you are.” He lunged forward toward Michael.

Michael pulled the trigger and watched in horror as Max’s eyes widened in astonishment as a dark red spot spread across his chest. Max looked down stunned by the sight, one hand going to the crimson spread.

“Michael…” Max gasped as he collapsed on the floor, his eyes staring unseeing at the ceiling.

The gun fell from Michael’s hand and allowed the darkness to overcome him. His last sight was that of Jesse lying on the floor but he couldn’t tell if he was still breathing. Nearby was Max with blood running down the side of his chest. Michael closed his eyes to the grisly sight. He could hear Kyle calling his name, his voice sounding far off but his body refused to answer as it shut down. He didn’t react when the room’s door splintered and broke as several police officers rushed the room. Michael didn’t feel Kyle touching the side of his neck to check for a pulse and call his name. All he felt was the coldness of death all around him and the misery of loss.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 33 ~ Conclusion

Post by magikhands »

Sorry about the long wait for this last chapter. StormyBear was supposed to write it but alas, her muse died on it (RIP :lol: ) So she asked me to wrap it up...and my muse decided to take a vaction on this story :? but now it's finished. :)

StormyBear and I would like to thank all our loyal readers and for all your patience. This story was a lot of fun to write with one of my favorite writers. And yes, it was very hard for me to make Max the bad guy but I live for challenges so making my absolute fav character to write in a different light was just that.

Written by: magikhands

Chapter 33

Six months later…

Michael stared at the painting before him. The colors were dark and the strokes long and bold. It was a masterpiece as the others that he’d created in the last four months. He’d never churned out so many pieces in such a short time. All eight were on display in Maria’s gallery. The show was set open the next day. Already there were calls placed and appointments made for private showings and interviews with him. But the thrill that he used to hold within him when an opening came refused to bubble to the surface. He was still pleased but the delight had changed. Like so much in his life.

The darkness of his past had finally consumed him and spread to his work. He stood and looked at the results of his life. Pain and sadness had overshadowed his life for so long that he couldn’t think of the good times without briefly reflecting on the bad.

“Has anyone told you that these things are depressing when they are all put together like this?”

Arms wrapped around Michael’s waist and a firm strong body pressed tightly against his back. Michael fought back a smile but his lips twitched in amusement.

“I’m sure they will tomorrow.” Michael said as he leaned back into the warm embrace. Home.

“Well just as long as they are out of our house. They give me the creeps.” Zan laid his chin on Michael’s shoulder but continued looking at the artwork that his lover had created.

Michael sighed. He didn’t want to admit it, but they crept him out at times too and they were scenes from his own nightmares. And he’d had enough of those for one lifetime.

The last few months flashed through his mind. Max was dead. He had killed the man who’d brought about all the nightmares to begin with. He didn’t remember everything about that night but he knew that he was the one who had pulled the trigger and watched Max take his last breath. After that he recalled hearing Kyle’s voice but nothing else until he work up three days later.

Jesse had survived Max’s vengeful attack though he had some scars that would stay with him for the rest of his life. While Michael had been unconscious Jesse had confessed about his part in the bomb that destroyed Zan and Michael’s apartment. He also dropped his assault charges on Zan in exchange for a manslaughter charge instead of attempted murder and two counts of murder since the explosion did kill two unlucky tenants. He was of course disbarred, never to practice law legally again.

With the charges dropped against him Zan was free to leave jail. However, the state was not pleased at all with his behavior, so they bargained with Zan instead of sticking to the assault charges despite Jesse’s withdrawal. Zan was suspended for one month from the sheriff’s department without pay then has spent the last five months on desk duty. He’s got one more month until he’s allowed back on the road. He’s also been required to attend counseling with the department psychiatrist and anger management courses.

Zan protested the order to talk with a ‘shrink’ and attend courses but in the end he admitted to them helping him through some problems he’d been holding in for many years. Zan rarely spoke about his childhood years with Max, but Michael had a feeling that the ‘shrink’ had actually gotten him to deal with a few issues that concerned his twin brother and the death of his partner Rath.

Kyle and Maria had been heaven sent during those first couple of months. Michael and Zan moved in with them until they were able to find another place. Little CJ … Charles James Valenti… eagerly took to his uncle’s affections that they poured on him.

Jim was also supportive of Zan during the past months. Most other Sheriffs would have fired Zan for what he did, but Jim gave Zan another chance knowing the reasons behind his break down. But Michael also knew that what Zan did was a thought that ran through Jim’s mind. It just so happened that it was Zan who acted on that thought.

Michael turned around in his lover’s arms. There were several other people going about their business in the gallery as they finished all the last minute tasks before the opening but he ignored them all. His complete focus was on the dark haired man that he held in his arms. The man who’d saved his life and had given him a second chance. The man that wore the face of the man he’d killed.

That last thought brought those dark thoughts back to his head. Life was not perfect. He had been seeing a psychologist himself since the incident in the hospital and unfortunately, bleak thoughts popped up at the most inopportune times. But he knew just how to push them back and only allow the light in.

“I want to show you something.” Michael said pulling away from Zan and pulled him in the direction of a side hall.

Zan followed but when they entered the men’s restroom he looked around in complete confusion.

“Uh, Michael. This is the bathroom. If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.”

Instead of answering Michael pushed Zan against the door and claimed Zan’s mouth in a rough kiss. Zan didn’t fight Michael but merely opened to Michael and pulled him closer as Michael’s hands framed Zan’s face.

“I love you Zan.” Michael breathed as he pulled away and stared his lover in the eyes.

Zan’s brows drew together. Michael knew that the intensity of his actions and voice concerned Zan but he knew exactly what he was doing.

“I love you Michael.” Zan’s fingers lightly brushed across a light scar that ran along his jaw. It was one that Max had put there by using a knife on his face after one of his exceptionally brutal attacks.

Michael’s body was full of physical scars but it no longer bothered him when Zan touched them. Zan was his healer, both inside and out. That would never change.

Michael reached down and began unbuckling Zan’s pants starting with the belt. He felt his lover’s tremble but didn’t stop him.

“Michael…” Zan hissed as Michael freed his already stiff cock. “Do you think this is the place to…” But his words were cut off as Michael slid the thickness into his mouth.

Michael didn’t give Zan an opportunity to object as he sucked the throbbing flesh between his lips. Michael closed his eyes and dragged in a deep breath enjoying the pure masculinity of Zan. He didn’t feel Zan’s fingers threading through his mused hair or even how they tightened and pulled when Michael pulled away.

“Fuck…don’t stop.” Zan pleaded trying to push Michael back to his aching cock.

Michael ignored Zan and stood. “I’m not.” He panted as he forced Zan to turn so that his chest was now pressed against the door.

Michael didn’t know how he managed to pull down his own pants with his hands trembling so, but once clothing was out of the way he pressed his straining cock against Zan who moaned and pushed his ass back. Michael groaned in need as he rubbed his dick between Zan’s ass cheeks.

“Michael.” Zan hissed, his breath coming out in rapid pants. “I can’t…”

“I know baby.” Michael reached around and took the hard flesh in his hand. He gave it a squeeze and made Zan jump, but it calmed his lover…for the moment. In his free hand, Michael spit and used it to wet his cock. His love juice was already leaking from his tip so he rubbed it at Zan’s tightened hole.

“You’re tight. This may…”

“I don’t fucking care. Just fuck me.” Zan demanded.

Michael didn’t argue as he started pushing into his lover’s body. The pace was slow as he was cautious of any pain he may cause Zan. They usually had lubricant to make entrance easier. Spit was an ok replacement but not as smooth.

“Damn it Michael. I’m not a wimp.” Zan groused right before he gave his ass one quick thrust and embedded Michael completely on him. They both cried out at the filling sensation they both felt.

“Perfect.” Michael growled against Zan’s neck. Zan whimpered in response.

Michael pulled away slowly but thrust forward quick. The rhythm had Zan mewling and begging for release. The burning desire filled Michael as he fought for control only to lose the battle. Stroking Zan and giving one final thrust Michael unloaded his come deep within his lover as the walls surrounding him spasmed their own orgasm.

Michael’s knees gave out and he dragged Zan to the floor where they stayed for several minutes, locked together, leaning against the door to the restroom.

“Couldn’t wait til we got home, huh?” Zan asked still a little breathless.

Michael chuckled. “Guess not. Besides, we’d yet to christen Maria’s gallery.”

Slowly the pair untangled from each other and stood cleaning themselves and straightening their clothing.

“Take me home.” Michael said as he gave Zan a slow passionate kiss.

“Only if you promise more of that.”

Michael smiled. “A never-ending supply.”

Zan and Michael stepped out of the restroom just as Maria rounded the corner. “Michael, I was looking…” She stopped in her tracks and looked from Michael to Zan then back to Michael. “Ooh, no. You didn’t. Tell me you two didn’t…”

The two men laughed.

“Ok, we won’t tell you.” Michael said as he kissed her and walked away. Zan did the same and followed after his lover. “I’ll see you in the morning Maria.”

Maria stared at the two men, her mouth opening and closing like a fish but no words emerged. Then she smiled. “Yeah, tomorrow.” She whispered watching Michael take Zan’s hand.

THE END

Be on the lookout for my first e-book "Trio of Tales: Erotically Ever After" released Dec 1st at Forbidden Publications