Putting the Special in Special Ops (SLASH, Adult, K/Z, 1/1)

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

desertskies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Putting the Special in Special Ops (SLASH, Adult, K/Z, 1/1)

Post by desertskies »

Title: Putting the Special in Special Ops
Author: Susan
email: susan@roswelldesertskies.com
Pairing: Kyle and Zan
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: don’t own a thing, no infringement or offense intended and I’m completely making this all up as I go
Summary: Zan, Kyle, Max, Michael, Rath, Alex and Sean are all part of an elite special ops team (private sector not military because I don’t want to offend anyone).

“The wood is a little distracting.”

Kyle laughed. “Tell me about it. You know how I get after a mission. I get all hyped up.”

Zan rolled his eyes. “Yeah Yeah I know. Well go in the bathroom and yank it off and go to sleep. You are keeping me up.”

Kyle started to pace. “I tried that man. I did. But it isn’t going down. I need something more.”

“Not happening Kyle.” Zan said harshly as he turned his back on his team mate.

“Please Zan. Help a brother out.” Kyle pleaded.

Zan threw his pillow at Kyle. “Fuck off Valenti. It shouldn’t have happened the last time. We were drunk and you were stupid. It’s over. Shit like that is only going to get us in trouble.”

Kyle knelled down beside Zan’s bed. “Please Zan. No one has to know. It will be between the two of us. I know we both blew it off last time but I’ve thought about it a lot. I want it again. You have to admit it was good.”

Zan cursed quietly before turning around and facing his friend, his partner, his team mate. They’d known each other a long time. Zan knew this was a bad idea. But damnit he wanted it as bad as Kyle did. “Fine. Assume the position soldier. This is going to be fast and hard so don’t expect love and tenderness ‘cause you ain’t getting it.”

Kyle smiled triumphantly. “I l….”

“Don’t even say it Valenti. Don’t even think it. This is about getting off. That is it. And I swear to god if you tell a living soul about this I will cut your dick off and shove it up your ass. And this ends here. You don’t come to me again. You do and I’m teaming up with my brother. I don’t need this shit.”

Kyle, who had already undressed and was on his knees on his bed, turned to look at Zan. “You’d really dump me as your partner?”

“Fuck yeah. I should have done it years ago. You’re a crazy son of a bitch. I should have teamed up with Sean Deluca when I had the chance. At least then I wouldn’t have to worry about my partner wanting to be fucked by me after every mission.”

Kyle laughed. “Nah he’d just want you to beat him a little so he could get off. Sean is way more of a perv than I am. I just like being fucked. He likes pain.”

Zan sheathed himself with a condom and lubed himself up. “You’re all a bunch of freaks. Every last one of ya.”

“Not your brother, the XO is to god damn stiff and disciplined to be a freak.” Kyle groaned as Zan thrust hard in him.

“Oh Max is a freak alright. He just doesn’t show it. Trust me. He has you all beat.” Zan grunted as he increased his tempo.

“Fuck, yeah.” Kyle moaned feeling his orgasm rushing upon him fast.

Zan knew that Kyle was close and he was almost there himself. He knew exactly what would send him over the edge so he reached around and grabbed a hold of Kyle’s cock as he leaned forward and bit down on his back. “Now Kyle. Come now.”

Kyle complied to Zan command, his orgasm as intense as it had been the other time that Zan and he had been together. Zan knew just what to do to make him see stars.

“Fuck.” Kyle exclaimed as he fell on the bed with Zan lying heavily upon him. “You are fucking heavy Evans.”

Zan punched Kyle in the arm “Shut the fuck up. You wanted me to fuck you so you get to deal with me laying on you until I can fucking move. Shit my legs are jelly.” Zan cursed as he tried to move his legs and they would not do what he wanted.

A few minutes later…

“You sure this is the last time?” Kyle laughed as he felt Zan’s cock starting to harden inside of him.

“I said it ends here. I didn’t say anything about that being the last time.” Zan said as he put weight back on his legs and started to move inside of Kyle again. This time he took it slower. But he still wasn’t going to show the fucker tenderness. If he wanted that then he should have roomed with Max. Max was the tender one of the two brothers. But of course, Kyle wouldn’t have been happy with Max, he was most definitely the girl of any relationship. At least he likes to dress like one when know one else is around. Zan laughed. Oh yeah, their team was certainly a bunch of freaks. If the world only knew that the most elite special ops team in country was full of a group of guys - like cross dressing Max Evans, S&M fan Sean Deluca, getting fucked up the ass Kyle Valenti, and lets not forget the blowjob (giving not receiving) twins Michael and Rath Guerin or Mr. I like to fuck while typing on my computer Alex Whitman - they would most definitely run and hide. As Zan said they were all a bunch of freaks but they are the best damn freaks around.

The End - Maybe (I may end up doing a series with various pairings)
I'm lost flying high above the desert skies.