Tension Overload, 1/1, Slash, Adult, July 12th

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

desertskies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Tension Overload, 1/1, Slash, Adult, July 12th

Post by desertskies »

Title: Tension Overload
Author: Susan
email: susan@roswelldesertskies.com
Pairing: Kyle and Max
Rating: ADULT
Summary: Sequel to Relieving Some More Tension

“So Max has been coming to see you quite often.” Michael commented as Kyle massaged his back. Kyle was a fabulous masseuse. Lately since things with Maria had been heating up Michael had been coming to Kyle for just a massage.

“Yeah, a few times a week.” Kyle said trying to keep his emotions at bay. Just the thought of Max Evans got his blood boiling. Kyle wanted Max more than he’d ever wanted anyone before but he knew that a relationship with the man was not going to happen. At least not until Max was ready to admit that there was something between them. When Max called for an appointment Kyle cleared his calendar so that he could spend as much time with Max as possible. Sometimes it was hours, both giving and receiving pleasure, before Max went home. Kyle hated to admit it, but the night that Max had given pleasure back to him he’d started falling in love with the man. After two months of seeing Max two or three times of week he was hopelessly head over heals for him.

“Have you noticed him acting differently?” Michael asked as he turned over.

“Different how?” Kyle asked wondering what Michael was trying to get at.

Michael knew that something was definitely going on between the two. Last night when Max came over to watch the game Max had been distracted all night. Finally Michael had turned to Max and asked him what he’s problem was.

"Michael, about going to Kyle, don't you feel a little weird about it. I mean you have a girlfriend and everything." Max asked

"Hell Maxwell we both visit Kyle. It is no big deal. It is just getting off. I mean it isn't like I do anything to him back." Michael laughed

Max did not comment but the look on his face is one that Michael will not forget as long as he lives. He looked destroyed for a lack of a better word. For the life of him he couldn’t imagine what he had said to make Max look that way until hours after Max had made some lame excuse and had fled his apartment. Michael realized then while Michael hadn’t done anything back to Kyle Max obviously had. At first he didn’t know what to think about it but in the end Maxwell was his best friend, the closest he had to a brother. So if it turned out that he was gay, and Michael was pretty sure that was the way this was headed, then he would stand by his side no matter what.

“He’s entire life all he has ever wanted to do was be a lawyer like his dad. I mean the guy has been obsessed with it. But lately, he’s been taking off work, leaving early, and from what I hear when he is at work he’s been kind of spacing out, and making mistakes. At least that is what his dad’s been telling Isabel, his sister. She told me over lunch today. His family is worried about him and well I have to be honest I am as well.” Michael admitted

Kyle was now worried as well. He couldn’t help wondering if he was causing Max to act this way. Unintentionally Kyle was hurting Max which is something he didn’t want to do. He loved the man. Kyle decided at that moment that he was going to have to end things with Max tonight. It was for his own good.

“I haven’t noticed anything.” Kyle said noncommittally.

Michael could see the emotion on Kyle’s face and even if he wasn’t saying anything he was obviously very upset. It was obvious even to him, the not so obvious at times, that Kyle cared about Max as much as the rest of them did. Michael thought that was a good thing for Max. Kyle was a good guy. Max could do worse.

“Ok well I guess I better get out of here. I have dinner with Maria tonight.” Michael said as he sat up from the massage table. “Tell Max to call me tomorrow.”

“Sure.” Kyle mumbled as he walked out of the room. His heart was breaking. Knowing that tonight was his last night with Max was torture but he had to let him go for Max’s sake.

A couple of hours later…

Max had been visiting Kyle for over two months and was becoming more and more confused with each “session” with the man. It was becoming less about getting a massage and more about receiving and giving pleasure. For awhile Max had been wondering if he was going to Kyle for some other reason besides just relieving tension. Kyle was magnificent at his job but Max craved more and more from the man with each visit to his house. And after his conversation with Michael last night he realized why. He wanted Kyle. Truly wanted the man. For months Max thought that what was going on with Kyle, albeit strange, was nothing different then what happened with all of his clients. Max should have known better. Kyle had all but admitted it to him. But until Michael had voiced that he never did anything to Kyle in return it really hadn’t phased Max that what they were doing was not normal. Once he realized that Max had to finally admit what had been plaguing him for months, he was pretty sure he was gay.

All his life Max had been obsessed with being as good of a man as his father. He’d become a lawyer for that very reason. He wanted to make his dad proud. But a part of him always knew his was different from his dad. Max supposed that was why he worked so damn hard all the time. He tried to do everything right. He never acted up, never went to parties, like his friends. Even in college he never took the time to relax. He was so intent on graduating with honors and getting into law school. And then it was passing the bar. There was always something he was striving for. He didn’t have time for anything else. Even dating. Max wasn’t a total geek. He’d dated in high school and college occasionally. It had always been more to get his friends off his case, or to please his parents, then for himself. He’d had sex with a few of the girls he’d dated but there had always been something lacking. Now he knew what. He felt absolutely sated and complete after an evening with Kyle. His body knew months before his mind finally got a clue that he was very much attracted to Kyle. He loved what they did together physically but he also genuinely liked the man. Kyle was funny and smart and when Max was away from him he found himself thinking about him constantly. So much so that his work was suffering. Max knew it was only a matter of time before the partners had a talk with him. His dad had already hinted as much to him two days before. Max told his Dad that he had some things he was dealing with but not to worry. He’d get his act together. That was better said then done.

Max wasn’t sure how to proceed with his new found knowledge. This was totally new to him. He’d never really had a real relationship before but Max knew without a shadow of doubt that is what he desperately wanted with Kyle. Max wasn’t sure if Kyle felt the same way and didn’t really know how to go about finding out but he had to try.

“Hey” Max said when Kyle opened the door to him.

Kyle closed his eyes to the beautiful smile that Max greeted him with. “We need to talk.” He said walking a way from Max and towards his living area. Kyle sat down on the sofa and wait for Max to join him.

“What’s up?” Max asked as his stomach churned with nerves. He’d come here ready to confront Kyle about their relationship but he wasn’t sure what was going to happen now. Kyle had never been this way before. So cold and closed off.

“I don’t think you should come here anymore.” Kyle said. He wanted to get this over with. He wanted Max to leave and live his life, to be happy, to not be distracted anymore.

Max stood up. “What? What’s going on Kyle?”

“I’m losing business. You’re distracting me from my job. It is costing me money. I can’t keep this up.” Kyle said.

“I don’t understand.” Max said his heart breaking. Kyle didn’t want to be with him anymore. What had he done?

Kyle closed his eyes. Max was not going to make this easy for him. So fine he would have to make Max want to leave. “I fucking want you to damn much Max. I want to fuck you every single time I see you and I can’t keep this up. I can’t continue to make this about a job. I’m canceling all my appointments so that I can have hours to be with you. I have NEVER done the things with you with another client and being with you like we have I find that I DON’T want to do the things I normally do anymore. I’m repulsed by touching someone else because all I want to do is touch you. So now do you see why you can’t come here anymore? And if you don’t leave soon I’m going to throw you down on the couch, rip your fucking clothes off and I’m going to do what I’ve wanted to do for months.” Kyle shouted.

Max, whose legs had turned to jello from the moment he heard Kyle say he wanted to fuck him, sat down on the couch quickly as his legs would no longer hold him. When Kyle finished his tirade Max looked into Kyle’s eyes and smiled and said. “Ok.”

Kyle’s mouth flew open. “What do you mean ok?”

“I’m not leaving so I’m waiting for you to do as you said.” Max clarified as he continued to smile at Kyle.

“Fuck.” Kyle said as he rushed over to the couch and fell on top of Max pushing him down on his back and crashing his lips onto Max’s. Kyle had wanted to kiss Max from day one but he never thought that Max wanted that. Hand jobs, blow jobs were fine but kissing was much too intimate and had way too much meaning. So Kyle put all his passion, desire and love into the kiss he was sharing with Max. And wow what a kiss it was. Max could give as well as he could take. The man could definitely kiss.

After a few moments Kyle tried to pull away from Max but Max had other ideas. “Nope, you’re not going to back out now. You promised that you were going to rip my clothes off and fuck me and that is what I want.”

Between kisses and removal of clothing Kyle was able to ask. “Is that really what you want Max?”

Max looked into Kyle’s eyes. “More than anything else. I want you Kyle. I want to be with you.

“God Max.” Kyle moaned before kissing Max passionately. He’d dreamt of this so many times. Every time they had been together he hoped that Max would turn to him and say those exact words. “I want you so damn much.”

“Now Kyle. Fuck me now.” Max begged as Kyle grabbed Max’s hard cock in his hand.

Kyle stroked Max a few more times and then pulled away. “Come with me.” He said holding out his hand for Max to take.

Max took it and followed Kyle to the bedroom. They had never gone to his room before. They’d either used the massage room or the sofa but never his bedroom. Max’s heart, and other parts, swelled with joy and anticipation.

After settling Max on the bed Kyle reached inside his night stand drawer and pulled out a condom and a tube of lube. “Are you sure you’re ready for this Max?” Kyle asked.

“Yes. Please Kyle.” Max begged as he pulled Kyle down on top of him. His hard cock rubbed against Kyle’s making them both moan.

Kyle kissed Max one more time before pulling Max’s legs up to his chest spreading his legs wide. Kyle spread some of the lube onto his hand and rubbed it at Max’s opening. Max tensed at first but then soon relaxed a bit. “That’s it Max. Relax. I will take care of you. I promise.” Kyle whispered in encouragement.

When Max heard Kyle say he wanted to fuck him his cock had immediately gotten hard. Just knowing the Kyle wanted him as much as he wanted him turned him on so completely. But now that they were at the moment of no turning back Max had to admit he was nervous. He knew it would probably hurt but he really wanted to feel what it was like and more importantly he trusted Kyle. He knew that Kyle would never do anything that Max did not want. And when he gave himself over to that trust he was able to relax and feel the amazing things that Kyle was doing to his body.

Kyle rubbed and teased Max’s opening until Max was squirming beneath him and then he finally pushed a finger and then two to prepare Max for what was to come. Kyle remembered how it was for him the first time. It had hurt like a son of a bitch because the horny bastard hadn’t even lubed him up. He just pushed in without any preparation and it felt like he nearly tore Kyle in half. Kyle would never do that to Max. When Max started moving his hips to meet Kyle’s thrust with his fingers he knew that Max was ready.

Kyle ripped the condom packet and covered himself quickly and then he rubbed a liberal amount of lube on his latex covered cock. Finally he was ready to do what he had wanted to do every night for the last two months. He was finally going to be buried deep in Max Evans. Just thinking about it made Kyle cock throb. Kyle grabbed for Max’s cock squeezing it tightly. Max looked into Kyle’s eyes as Kyle positioned himself at Max’s opening. Kyle saw Max close his eyes when he was about to enter him so he held himself back until Max looked at him once more.

“Please.” Max begged when Kyle hesitated.

Kyle thrust quickly but gently through Max’s tight opening stretching him further then Max thought possible. It hurt but it also felt good. Complete. Like finally he was doing something that was right. “Kyle.” He moaned.

“God you feel good Max. I’ve wanted to do this so damn long. I’ve dreamt of doing this every night. Fuck.” Kyle shouted as he thrust deeper into Max hitting Max’s gland hard.

Max nearly came when he felt the unexpected electric surge when Kyle thrust against his gland. He never expected it would feel this way, this incredibly good. It was better than he’d even imagined. Max now knew why it was said that the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure, at least that was what he had read. “Oh fuck Kyle. Shit that feels good. Do it again.”

Kyle smiled and gladly complied to Max’s demand quick and hard sending them both over the edge as he did so. “Yes.” He shouted in release.

Kyle fell on the bed beside Max pulling him close to his slick, overheated body. He needed to feel Max close even after he achieved the release he craved.

“Oh god I don’t think I’ll ever be able to move again. I’m wasted.” Max exclaimed.

Kyle sat up suddenly worried. “Did I hurt you?”

Max nodded. “Well yeah but only at first. Shit Kyle. What you did to me is beyond anything I’ve ever dreamed of. I’ve never felt that before. Ever.”

Kyle laid back down smiling. “So that is a good thing right?”

“Fuck yeah.” Max whispered.

They laid in silence Max’s body held tightly against Kyle’s as Kyle rubbed his hand absentmindedly over Max’s arm. Max could barely think Kyle had blown his mind that much but he wanted to talk with Kyle seriously. He wanted to admit his feelings to him.

“Kyle. This… what just happened… is it just a sex thing to you?” Max asked

Kyle leaned up again and looked deeply into Max’s eyes. He desperately hoped that he was seeing what he thought he was. “I hope not. Max you stopped being a client as soon as you touched me. I wanted more from that day on. But I didn’t think you did.” He admitted.

“Honestly Kyle I was pretty screwed in the head for awhile. I don’t know what I thought was going on between us. I know I wanted to come visit you everyday. I wanted to feel your hands and mouth on me making me come and I wanted to do the same to you. It wasn’t until recently that I realized that I wanted more. I wanted you. I want all of you. Not just for sex. I guess what I’m trying to say is I like you Kyle. I like you a lot.”

Kyle let out a deep breath as tears filled his eyes. He quickly laid down so that Max wouldn’t see just how deeply Max’s words touched him. It was almost too overwhelming to him.

Max saw the tears that Kyle tried to hide and his own eyes filled with tears as well. He grabbed Kyle’s hand and pulled it his mouth where he placed a gentle kiss. “I also want to say thank you.”

Kyle cleared his throat and then whispered “Thank me? For what?”

Max sat up and leaned over Kyle. “Well in case you haven’t figured it out I’ve realized that I’m gay. Ok to be honest I probably always knew but it wasn’t until meeting you that I was ready to admit it. So thank you.” He said kissing Kyle gently on his lips.

Kyle caressed Max’s cheek with his hand. “If we are being honest then I guess I should tell you that I’m in love with you.”

It was Max’s turn to caress Kyle’s face. “I know. I think I’ve always known. That is why I kept coming back. I knew that you cared. That you would take care of me. I trusted you completely. I still do. I trust you enough to give you my heart.”

They reached for each other at the same time, lips crashing together, bodies moving against each other. Passion erupted between them as they become one once again.

Later…

“I think you should know something Max. I’m not doing the full treatment anymore.” Kyle admitted as he rubbed his hand up and down Max’s back as he held him tightly.

“What about what you said early. About money?” Max asked

“I lied. I was just trying to get you to walk away. I thought that I was causing you problems. You know at work and everything.” Kyle whispered his confession

Max sat up and looked at Kyle. “How did you hear about that? Never mind, Michael or Isabel right?”

Kyle nodded. “Michael. He had an appointment earlier today.”

Max sat back down heavily. He tried not to react. He tried to hide his pain but the thought of Kyle touching his friend really bothered him. It shouldn’t because Max knew that was what Kyle did but still…

Kyle saw the emotions on Max’s face. “Max I’m serious I’m not doing that anymore. I just gave Michael a massage. Nothing else.”

“Honestly?” Max asked hopefully

“Yeah. I haven’t been giving the full treatment for about a month. Really my only regulars we you, Michael, and Isabel anyhow. I only did it for a few others and mostly it was a one time thing. Michael and Maria have gotten pretty exclusive the last month so Michael hasn’t requested it and Maria never did. She just comes to gossip and get a massage. I know Michael thought otherwise but it has never happened. And well your sister…” Max gave Kyle a disgusted look and Kyle laughed. “Sorry but you knew she was a customer and I guess I should be honest and tell you we’ve you know slept together a time or two.”

Max looked at Kyle shocked. “But you’re gay.”

Kyle rolled his eyes. “Yeah I know but your sister is a force to reckon with. Something about her held my attraction long enough to you know… do the deed.”

Max pretended to gag. “Ok. Let’s never talk about that again. Ever.”

Kyle laughed. “Ok sorry. Well anyhow, like I was saying, Isabel has been hot and heavy with the new boyfriend, Maria’s friend, Alex so she has only made appointments so she could brag about him to me.”

Max tried to hide his smile. “So what you are saying is you have become my sister’s and Maria’s “girlfriend.”

Kyle shrugged. “I don’t know. I guess. Anyhow what I’m trying to tell you is I am no longer in the relieving tension business. Well at least not the kind I used to be in. Now I am strictly a professional masseuse. Actually I have been thinking about going back to school. I think I want to get into Sports Medicine.”

“That is a great idea Kyle. Honestly. I think you should do it.” Max said as he caressed Kyle cheek. “You will excel at whatever you decide to do. I’m sure of it.”

Kyle kissed Max gently. “Thank you.”

Kyle and Max laid in each others arms for a long time sitting silently, holding and caressing each other gently. Max sat up, a mischievous grin on his face. “So no more relieving tension. What if I go into tension overload or something? What will I do then?”

Kyle laughed and pulled Max on top of him. “Let me clarify. I will only be in the relieving tension business for you from now on. I’ll take care of you as always.”

“Well then Mr. Valenti I think you have some work to do.” Max whispered against Kyle’s lips as he crushed his lower body against Kyle.

The End.

A/N- Just another quick little one parter in the Tension series.
I'm lost flying high above the desert skies.