The Martyr of Antar-COMPLETED

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar-COMPLETED

Post by ñusta »

Title: The Martyr of Antar
Author: Ñusta - April 22, 2005
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims,
WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement
is intended.
Rating: NC 17. Violence and slash. Read at your own risk.
Pairings: CC and UC. All.
Genre: Alien Abyss to be safe because there is about everything.
Summary: Somewhere between the last two episodes. Before,
during and after the spring break. Stuart is mine and
Laurie Dupree comes to the rescue.
Nicholas’ unspeakable revenge on Michael brings out the
answers to several unanswered questions and some
secrets that the gang had kept to themselves with
surprising results. Tess and Alex lend a hand from
beyond.

Chapter 1.

Max opened his eyes to yet another moan coming from Michael’s bedroom. Why couldn’t he at least close the door? Max had done so a couple of times during the first night of this ordeal, but the second he turned back to the couch, it opened violently back again. He had lost count how long this had been going on, but it had definitely started after Maria broke up with Michael following Billy’s visit. Max did manage to sleep enough hours each night, between the frequent bouts of tossing and groaning and Maria’s name in a husky voice ending in a sob. He really needed only three hours or so every 24, though the rule didn’t seem to apply to Michael, who always needed at least 10. The sight of the crack in the ceiling looking like a spider’s web greeted his eyes like it did every morning, and he sat up rubbing his eyes. Well, he thought, no harm trying yet again today, who knows, it might be my lucky day. He got up and padded to Michael’s room. There he was, as usual, face down and stark naked, the sheets tangled around his ankles. He was facing towards the door and Max could see his eyes closed in sleep and his parted lips ready to moan anytime now. Max sighed and approached him, grabbing his thigh and giving it an encouraging squeeze, following a routine that had been going on everyday since the breakup.
- Michael…-
The boy in question let out the expected groan and with the minimum effort possible, turned his face away from Max. The repositioning of his body made Max feel the tight muscles under his hand and he decided some shaking might do the trick. Michael twisted his hips slightly sideways and muttered: -Go away.- Max knew from experience that the fact that Michael had actually spoken, didn’t mean he was awake. He reached over placing his hand over his ribs to try to turn him over, which always did wake him up if he managed it, but Michael lashed out with his fist and Max had to jump back out of the way. No sweat, he knew that was coming. Alright, he had tried, no one could blame him for not succeeding yet, so he took a quick shower, gobbled down his usual breakfast and left for school.
As he reached the lockers, three sets of eyes, two female and one male, looked behind him to see if Michael was there. Once convinced Max was alone, they gave him their daily disappointed scoff. Max shook his head, and they just nodded. Then Liz walked beside him and Maria took Kyle’s side as they went to their first class.
Last edited by ñusta on Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:35 am, edited 331 times in total.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar (CC, UC, ALL) Ch 2 4/22

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 2

Phillip Evans was returning to his office after lunch and as he approached the door, he couldn’t help hearing his daughter talking to her husband. They had declined going to lunch with him as she had brought a picnic basket for herself and Jesse. She had apologized for not bringing enough for her father, but she knew he hated having lunch there. He had noticed the smiles on the couple were quite forced so he decided to give them some space and left.
Now he wondered if maybe he should have insisted on either taking them to lunch or asking for a delivery and stay with them. Their voices sounded strained and unhappy.
- Jesse, I’m so sorry, you know how sorry I am. If I could go back in time, which you know I can’t, this wouldn’t have happened. Everything would have been different… -
- Yes, definitely, perhaps we wouldn’t be married, not even friends! - He interrupted angrily.
- Jesse, please don’t, I never meant to…I always wanted to tell you but Max and Michael wouldn’t let me… -
- You saw what happened with my friend, the reporter, and we had known each other for years! All he had to do was lie to me and that was it! Our friendship went down the drain! Now imagine how it feels if my own wife… -
Phillip decided he didn’t want to listen anymore. He retreated quietly to the hallway and stopped to think about what he had heard. What had Isabel lied to Jesse about to get him so mad? His eyes opened wide with the realization. She hadn’t been a virgin! Of course! But who could have been with his princess? As far as he could remember, she hadn’t let any boys that near for it to have happened. Alex? No way, he drooled over her, but she always kept him at a distance. He was sure of that. Isabel had confided everything with Diane until the Jesse incident when she suddenly went totally private, and she had told her mother she liked Alex but wasn’t ready to get into a serious relationship just yet, so that left him out of the picture. He wracked his brain and then it hit him. He could feel his face growing red with shock. It had to be Michael! She had had a crush on him since the first day she came from school glowing and mentioning his name in every sentence. They had been surprised to the extent of asking the school secretary about him, and being Diane’s classmate, she had spilled that the boy had also been found in the dessert about a week after their kids and was in a foster situation. They had found it weird, but dismissed it as a coincidence, come to think about it, out of a guilty conscience. Diane had been quite upset when she told Phillip her discovery but he had assured her that there had been no other kid out there that night. He had checked the perimeter with his flashlight to make sure they were alone and had seen no movement whatsoever as far as he could see. She had trusted him and he had been sure until then. The very next day, Michael started hanging out with Max, which they had welcomed, as their son was shy and quiet and had no friends in school. Isabel had told her parents confidentially that she had to keep Max glued to her all the time because the school bullies were always giving him the eye but they didn’t mess with her because they knew she would scream her head off if they got too near and bring the teachers running. Now she was glad that Michael took over and faced the bullies fearlessly protecting Max, so she could finally be with her friends. But the three of them would always be together. Michael would stay over in Max room on the sleeping bag, and they would always find her there with them to take her to her room and tuck her in at night. This lasted until she turned 15 and started spending more time with the other girls from school, though they didn’t like any of them. Still, she was always giving Michael these looks when they were together. He liked Michael, he knew he had been through a lot and yet he had managed to come through alright. Still, he had never liked Jesse as his son in law, though he did try. Diane accepted the fact he was a good man, hard working and honest but not a match for their daughter, and he agreed completely. But Michael with Isabel? At least they had been careful and she hadn’t got pregnant. He thought it was about time to make his presence known, so he started walking and chuckling loud enough for them to hear him without being too obvious. He opened the door. He noticed that Isabel was almost in tears and he wanted to punch Ramirez in the face until he dropped. He pretended not to notice and went on with his plan, still chuckling.
- Jesse! Great news! I just had a call from the NY group and they want you to be at the meeting, so I need you to go and pack and go for it! I have to agree it’s a great chance for you and I insist you take it. Stan will meet you at the airport and fly you in no time to Phoenix to catch a flight to NY. Go! Shoo! You have… - he checked his watch - almost two hours. He pushed the surprised couple to the door and closed it behind them. At least a full minute passed before he heard them walk silently away. Then he raced to the phone and made the arrangements.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 3

Isabel and Jesse arrived at their apartment and as he started packing his bag, she went to the kitchen to throw away the remains of their lunch which they had barely tasted. No one had spoken a word since Philip Evans gave them the news of Jesse’s sudden trip to NY. When he came out of the bedroom he found Isabel sitting on the couch sipping some tea with her eyes fixed on the TV. He sat beside her putting his suitcase on the sofa. She reached over for the phone and asked for a taxi giving the address. Jesse tried to concentrate on whatever Isabel was watching and trying to find something reasonable to say to break the ice. He actually wished Isabel would beat him to it but had no hopes. The doorbell made them both jump. He checked through the window and saw the taxi waiting outside.
- That was fast. -
- They’re just around the corner. -
He got up and pulling at Isabel’s hands, made her rise from the couch. They stood looking silently at each other until finally Jesse said:
- I’ll call you. We need to talk about this, but we also need time to do it reasonably without lashing out at each other. -
Isabel couldn’t find her voice so she just nodded. He picked up his bag and as he reached the door, he heard her say:
- Do you want me to go with you? -
- I have only one ticket. -
- I meant to the airport. -
- I don’t like good-byes. -
- All right, then. -
She went back to sit on the couch and sighed. When she heard the door close, she went to her room and changed to a comfortable gown. She had just stepped into her slippers when she heard the doorbell again. She frowned and rushed to the hall. As she opened the door, she said:
- Did you forget your keys… -
To her surprise, instead of Jesse, she found Michael standing at the door.
- Michael! Are you alright? -
- I don’t know… I don’t think so… can I come in? -
- Sure. - She moved aside to let him in.
He walked to the couch and simply dropped down on it, burying his face into the cushion.
Isabel knew what he was going through, thanks to Max’s detailed reports. She went to him and crouching by the couch, caressed his hair.
- Would you like some tea? It will make you relax and feel better. -
He just nodded and as she reached the door of the kitchen she heard him mutter:
- Nothing ever will…-
She poured a cup for him and another for her. She was sure she would need it. When she went back, he was still lying prone on the couch. Isabel sat on the floor by him and started rubbing his back. He opened his eyes and the way he looked at her almost made her tears start flowing.
- Izzy, what’s wrong with me? -
She patted his cheek and smiled at him weakly.
- Michael, nothing is wrong with you, it’s just that people change, find different purposes in their lives. It’s not you, you’re a great guy. Here, have your tea. -
He turned on his side and took a sip. He flinched and passed his hand over the cup cooling it down to his taste. He sipped some more and then placed it on the floor. Isabel took it and put it on the coffee table where it would be much safer. She could feel he needed to get a lot of stuff off his chest and she had all the time in the world to hear him out. She had loved him for years as a brother, and when they found out that wasn’t exactly how they were related, it didn’t make her love him any less, only different. She got up and sat on the sofa opposite to him.
- Ok, Michael, I’m here for you, I’ll help you anyway I can. -
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 4

- I just can’t figure out Maria. I know her since I started school. She was Liz’s sidekick and I teased Max about how he was always giving Liz these looks… - Isabel couldn’t help giggling.
- Yeah, I know it was real funny… - Isabel started laughing out loud and Michael started to worry.
- Iz, are you ok? - She was still laughing when she confessed:
- The real funny thing is that you couldn’t see what we girls did. -
- What do you mean? -
- That you didn’t see, and my stupid brother threw a fit when I told him, that both Liz and Maria and all my friends couldn’t keep their eyes away from you, Michael. They drooled over you while they pretended they didn’t, but I caught them doing it all the time and teased them until they finally admitted it. They loved your bad boy attitude and the way you stood up to all the bullies and the teachers. And I specially loved the way they were so jealous of me because you hanged out with my brother and I was the only girl whom you let hug and kiss you anytime I wanted in school just to piss them off. -
- That’s why you did it? -
- Yes, and because I liked it, too. And so did you. - She winked at him playfully.
- You got all your admirers wanting to kill me. -Michael smirked. -Can I go on? -
- Sure, hunk… - she giggled again. - Sorry. -
- Problem started when Max did his thing with Liz and that stupid heat wave… I had things under control so far, but I went to the Crashdown after closing and Maria let me in and we started making out in a booth. Then Max started questioning me about what was going on, in the school’s bathroom. I’m sure Liz saw us and went running to Max with the gossip. I was kind of confused and he’s of course against it and tells me not to get involved. I say I know it’s wrong but it feels so good and he does his adult thing shaking his head and rolling his eyes, you know him. Once he gets me telling Maria off, he starts going with Liz. So why is it alright with him and not with me? But now that our secret’s out, I’m afraid for you and him, and Liz and of course Maria. If we had got caught, they would have been in a lot of trouble and I didn’t want that. It hurt me like hell to keep away from her and she didn’t get it, that I was trying to protect her. Then Max and Liz are trying to get us back together, and nothing I do is ok with her. Iz, I can’t be like Max, I haven’t had a nice family or anyone to tell me how to behave. I try to do my best but I always screw up. You can’t imagine how much it hurts me when she gets mad at me for my behaviour, or when Max always criticizes me and gets pissed because I try to do something when I see trouble for us. Remember that meeting with Topolsky? She came to me, and I was going to meet her alone to keep you safe, but Maria had to discover me and insist on going with me or she would call the police. She had the phone in her hand. You know how worked up she gets when she doesn’t get her way and she’s capable of anything to prove she’s right. So I have to take her along, ready to get killed for her and when we’re too far gone that there’s no way back, she decides she doesn’t want to come any longer and that I’m the idiot for bringing her along and risking her life! What’s wrong with her? It’s all about her, what she wants and how she wants it, she doesn’t give a damn how I feel. Of course she had tipped you off and you all come to the scene and Max even hits me! I know that if I’d gone alone, I would have met her and had many questions answered. Whether you want to accept it or not, your interference got Topolsky killed. And of course it was my fault that Valenti found the communicator stone. I never expected him to turn into a bully and boss me around, and treat me like crap on top of all. I had enough of that at home. I can go on an on. You’ve witnessed most of it. You were mean to me a few times too. - He said looking down wistfully.
Isabel had to admit he was right and felt bad about it.
- I know, I’m sorry, but Max got me so frustrated that I ended lashing out at you. -
- I’ll take anything from you, Izzy, but Max? The school bullies would have creamed him without me. Remember Kyle’s friends? - Isabel nodded.
- Tell me one thing I’ve done that he gave me credit for. -
- Getting him out of the white room. -
- Yeah, that’s about it. I lived in a constant white room for about 7 years and no one came to rescue me. He’s always lucky! Everyone worries about him! -
Isabel felt so bad, he was absolutely right. They were all so unfair to him, they always treated him as if he had no feelings at all, even though he had shown them on many occasions how sensitive and caring he really was, in spite of thinking they wouldn’t understand it. And they had proved him right most of the time. They were supposed to be his friends and had failed him miserably so often. If only he had stayed with them when they found them! Who knows, maybe the Evans’ wouldn’t have wanted three kids and he would have ended apart any way. She believed things happened for a reason, but this one made no sense. She got up and went to sit beside him. She hugged him tight and he buried his face in her hair. Then she held him at arm’s length and smiled at him.
- I love you Michael, believe me, Maria is a fool. It’s her loss. - Michael flashed her one of those rare beautiful smiles .
- Thanks, Iz. I better leave to find somewhere to crash. I can’t sleep in the same place with Max, not tonight. And anyway Jesse will be coming soon and I don’t think he’ll like finding me here. -
- Michael, Jesse was sent by my father to a NY meeting for about two weeks. You can stay here if you want. The couch is yours. -
- Iz, Max complains about my nightmares with Maria. I don’t want to be a…-
- Nonsense, you’re staying, and not another word. Do you want Pizza or Chinese? -
- Chinese, ok with you? -
- Fine, my treat. -
Michael nodded thankfully.
After they ate, they cleaned out the kitchen using their powers with no one to complain, and she felt so completely at home with him, that it was a relief her husband wasn’t there with his disapproving looks. Michael lay down again and Isabel went around the couch to where his feet were draped over the arm. She pulled up first one jackknifing it back to unfasten the boot and then did the other. He had always been a clean freak even as a kid. He would love to shower at their house until one day he confessed to her that he hated the smell of the cheap detergent Hank bought for their clothes, even of the soap he got for their only bathroom. He had been deeply offended when Maria had referred to him once as “poorly bathed”, probably because of the smell of his clothes. Since he lived on his own, he bought the same detergent Isabel’s mother had always used because it reminded him of them. She went to her bedroom and returned with a pair of soft cotton shorts that she had bought for Jesse and were still unused. Also a new toothbrush and toothpaste. She gave them to him and he went to the bathroom and came out wearing only the shorts and his very white socks. He stretched out on the couch and they watched a documentary about the real William Wallace that Michael knew was on. By the time it ended she realized Michael was asleep so she turned of the light and went to him to kiss him goodnight. He looked like a kid, sprawled on his stomach and hugging the cushion to his face. She knelt beside him and brushed his soft hair away from his face. She leaned down to kiss his cheek without realizing he had woken up and sensing her beside him turned to say goodnight to her. Their lips met by accident and the kiss was soft and sweet. They broke apart and Michael apologized.
- Sorry Iz, I was…-
- It’s ok, go back to sleep, I didn’t mean to wake you up. Sleep tight. -
- You too, thanks for everything Izzy. -
He heard her go to her room and left the door about an inch open, in case he had a nightmare. Isabel got in her bed and pulled the blanket to her chin. She closed her eyes and relaxed feeling totally safe with Michael so close.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar - Chapters 5 and 6. 4/24

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 5

Max arrived at Michael’s after an interesting chat with Brody about the alien gadget he had. The TV set was off and the couch empty. That was weird, he wouldn’t miss the hockey finals for nothing in the world. He called Liz’s cell phone, but she said he wasn’t there. She insisted he called her when he found him. She went back to her fries as she was taking a break with Maria.
- So who’s lost apart from spaceboy? - she asked totally focused in scooping up a glob of ketchup with her last French fry.
- Spaceboy. - Liz said, nodding. Maria looked up, shook her head and popped the fry into her mouth.
- So when wasn’t he? - She asked getting up and walking back to the kitchen, talking to herself.
Max called Kyle but no luck, he dialed Isabel’s number hoping she wasn’t out with Jesse but she answered.
- Iz, I can’t find Michael, I wonder if maybe you… -
-He’s here passed out in my couch Max. -
- Sorry, I’ll go get him right away. -
- Let him sleep here, he needs a break from you. -
- What? What do you mean? -
- We have to talk Max, but not now. -
- How is Jesse taking it? -
- Jesse’s in NY. Dad sent him there this afternoon for a couple of weeks. - She heard Max sigh.
- Ok, I’ll be by tomorrow after school. - He hung up and the phone rang back immediately. It was Jesse.
- Your phone was busy…- Great start.
- Max was worried about Michael, he wasn’t home. -
- Oh, well, I arrived ok. -
- Yeah, thanks for calling. - She sounded so cold, so he just gave her the name and phone number of the hotel where he was staying in case she wanted to reach him. He had to turn off his cell phone during the conferences so she could leave him a message and he would check at the lobby when he returned to the hotel. He barely managed to say goodnight before she hung up. He stared at the receiver for almost a minute before he put it back down and thought things were really getting bad.
Isabel rubbed her eyes trying to relax again and lay back. She detected a familiar scent coming from her hand and brought it to her nose. It was Michael’s scent. She would recognize it anywhere. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter 6

Suddenly she was standing in front of a huge window, watching how the wide street below her filled with people. She was on a third floor at least, from the view she had. To her left, there was a tall stone wall with a huge solid wooden gate. The crowd was held in check about 20 yards from the entrance by a line of guards in russet uniforms. The door of the last building before the wall opened and her brother, King Zan Max stepped out and stood in his long purple gown with his pointed golden shoes which he seemed to like so much. The crowd started humming which was the Antares way of cheering and she knew their army was almost at the gate. It was so tall that in spite of her vantage place, she couldn’t see them beyond. The gates started opening outwards, and as soon as they were just wide enough, she saw the huge black horse prancing impatiently into the citadel. Riding it, like an extension of his body, was the love of her life, the unbeatable leader of their strong army, her betrothed: Lord Rath Michael. He seemed to be naked, but that was his transparent armour made by the powers of the Granalith, with just a dark blue triangle covering his genitals for decency and knee high black leather boots. He rode up the yard and leaned back, telling the horse to stop and stay still. The second he passed the gate his eyes locked with hers. He took off his blue crested helmet shaking his shoulder length wavy brown hair, loose. He sent a kiss in her direction and smiled. She did the same. It was their welcome back greeting. A tall wiry man with black skin stepped from a street between her building and the King’s, and approached the horse. He was Geehan, Rath Michael’s personal servant and stable man. He was the only other one who could touch his master’s beloved horses, the black mare he had ridden to battle, the snow white mare with curly silver mane and tail and the dark chestnut stallion, the colour of wine with golden mane and tail. They were huge animals and she only rode them behind him glued to his body. They were totally invulnerable, protected by the Granalith. Rath Michael tossed his helmet to Zan Max who almost dropped it, and leaning forwards, kicked off the stirrups and swung his leg over to dismount. He landed softly and now, in profile, she could see the red stains showing where he had been wounded in battle. An inch of an arrow shaft protruded from the back of his left thigh, high up and another one from the small of his back on the same side. The black man placed his hands around his chest and turned him around to face him. She realized he could barely stand, as the man bent and pushed his shoulder into the middle of his body, draping him over his shoulder. She noticed another bloody stain on the right side in the middle of his back. She knew his armour protected him from almost anything, but some enemy arrows got him at a slant that enabled them to pierce it. Sometimes he had been so hurt, that he arrived lying on his horse’s neck, and gathered his courage for her sake, to straighten up enough to enter the citadel, just to fall into the arms of the awaiting Geehan, like today. A few times he couldn’t get up at all, being barely conscious. The black man carried him to the room where Zan Max was waiting. She rushed to the communicating passage stopping at the mirror wall on her right to check her appearance. She was stunning in her dark blue robe, matching his battle colours, with her blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, and her silver slippers. She hurried into the passage and concentrated in the room where he was being taken. Through her half closed eyes, she could see the walls on either side speeding away until they stopped and she was standing at an inside door opposite the one through which her brother was coming, leading the way. Geehan placed him gently face down on the table at the centre of the room. He squeezed his shoulder and left. She ran to him, kneeling at the upper edge of the table, burying her fingers of one hand in his hair, and placing the other one on his cheek. He turned his face to kiss it, then he raised his arms and grabbed both her wrists. Zan Max approached him from a side to check what he would have to do.
- How many days have you been gone? - He asked pretending not to remember though he was gloating on the answer.
- Nine - he whispered huskily and at the same time Vilandra Isabel spat the same word, frowning at her brother.
- Well, two days too many. We shall have to connect. - He announced, watching the boy lying before him, wince in anticipation. He walked to the opposite edge and spread the warm thighs under his hands. Then he drew an inverted U between them making the part of the table it contained, disappear, so he could walk right up to his body. Leaning over him, Zan Max placed his hands on Rath Michael’s shoulders and slid them all the way down to his thighs ridding him of his armour and boots. She was, as usual, unable to tear her eyes away. She had always despised her brother for the choice of the place in her lover’s body to make the healing connection, needed because of his status. By the time they turned 13 and their hormones kicked in, everything changed. Before, he could heal Rath Michael any time he needed him, just like that. Then, the only way Zan Max could focus his healing powers on him was through a connection that brought their bodies together. She wasn’t surprised at all by his choice, since that was where he always applied his cruel teasing to the younger boy, with the riding crop he always carried, when everyone knew he was scared to death of horses. Once, she remembered, he had found Rath Michael on his knees bending over the pool to retrieve a ring she had dropped. He had kicked his ass with his stupid shoes so effectively that he sent the boy face first into the shallow water. Rath Michael got up gritting his teeth with pain and Zan Max turned to flee but found her standing right in his way. No way she would let him side step her and Rath Michael grabbed him by his scrawny neck and dragged him backwards into the pool. He stretched him on his back and pushed his face under the water which was just deep enough to cover it. Zan Max’s legs kicked out like a crazy frog and she was laughing her head off when their father came running to his son’s aid shouting like a banshee. As soon as he was near enough for them to hear him, Rath Michael let go of Zan Max who sat up wheezing and coughing, wiping his runny nose. Of course Rath Michael had to submit to a whipping at their father’s hand, which Zan Max enjoyed and participated in it, too. No healing allowed afterwards. She took him to her room and took care of him for three days until his fever broke and he was able to stand up on his own. He was in pain for a whole month when he rode and Zan Max would go and watch him suffer, during the work out. He spent every night with her, until the last scab fell, assuring her only her massages eased his pain. She admitted she was no saint either, she enjoyed spanking him whenever he displeased her, and she knew he did too, giving her reasons to punish him a little too often.
She watched her brother wave his hand preparing both their body part for the connection, then Rath Michael gasped and his hands let go of her wrists and grabbed the edge of the table. She leaned forwards and buried his face in her breasts. She watched her brother advance into him until he was in all the way. He stood there, with his eyes closed, his fingernails digging into his patient’s buttocks, holding him still. She felt the table vibrating as their energies combined activating Zan Max’s healing powers to the maximum. It took about three minutes, then he reached out for the arrow in his thigh. He fused his finger with the protruding metal shaft which was different from the barb. This one he could not change, so he just had to make it follow his hand as he backed it away, tearing the flesh with excruciating pain, to proceed with the healing. As he started pulling it out, she told him angrily:
- You don’t need the connection anymore. -
- You know it’s better this way, my energy will stay charged and I won’t feel drained after I’m done. -
- Why do you need so much energy? Ava Tess? After the way she’s always drooling after my man? Hah! -
She felt like pouncing on him and wiping his smug grin from his face. She knew she should have kept her mouth shut because she watched him thrust hard and Rath Michael grunted and jerked.
- Just do it, ok? - He rasped, and she felt guilty at what her unthinking words had done to him.
Zan Max giggled and continued removing the barb slowly enjoying the way their connection tightened with every centimeter and Rath Michael shuddered with the torture.
- By the way, he’s the one keeping me inside, killer grip, huh boy? - She didn’t know whom she hated more, her sadistic but necessary brother, or the enemy. They had developed this poison which they put on the tips of their arrows. When they managed to pierce the Antares’ strong armours and enter the flesh, the effect was so fast, that the nerves and muscles were instantly paralyzed and the man was dead before he hit the ground. Michael’s armour protected him by wiping away all the poison as the barb went through it, neutralizing it completely. The arrows didn’t kill him but gave him just painful wounds. Her brother healed the damage the retreating barb had caused and started with the other one in the small of his back. The powers of the Granalith has deflected the barb from any vitals just causing flesh wounds which hurt just as bad. The one higher up in his back, had been a sword stab. Once the healing was completed, Zan Max concentrated in the closure of the connection and once it was mutually accomplished, he withdrew. A movement caught her eye and she saw Ava Tess had been standing away from her range of vision watching the whole ordeal. Zan Max pushed Rath Michael’s legs towards the void between them so he was now bent over the table. He hugged him around his chest, pulling him upright, pressed to his back all the time, and handed his sister her now really naked but healing warrior. She wrapped her arm around his waist and his around her shoulder,guiding him to the connecting passage through which she had arrived, trying to keep as much of his body as she could away from the Queen’s hungry eyes.
They both concentrated on her own private chambers so they arrived much faster with the double drive. She led him to her bed and helped him lie down, hearing him sigh contentedly, enjoying the cool softness of her sheets against his chest. She waved her hand making the wall beyond the bed go away and went to prepare his bath. With another wave of her hand the oval pool of green and blue tiles, filled with pale pink bubbling water, slightly warmer than their body temperature. She helped him up and took him to the pool. He stretched out and she straddled his thighs as she used a feather soft sponge soaked in fresh scented soap to lather his back. Then she reached around his stomach to pull him up on all fours and did his front. She pushed him back into the water to rinse him and guided him to her bed, drying him on the way there. She lay on her back as he covered her with his body. They kissed passionately and long. She felt him getting ready for her, and although she craved to make love to him, she didn’t want to hurt his healing body.
- My love, your healing will take a couple of days to complete, I don’t want to slow it down… -
- You should know by now that nothing will stop me, and if I take longer to heal, I shall have to stay here longer, too.-
She giggled as she had to admit that he was right, so she relaxed in his arms and felt him pressing against her as his lips returned to hers. She was melting in his fevered body, knowing she was his best medicin, when she was rudely awakened by her doorbell. Isabel sat up, furious at the interruption and found herself in her bedroom, in Roswell, New Mexico. Her frustration and disappointment were just too much. That’s when it dawned on her it had been the most realistic dream she had ever had. She felt herself blushing furiously remembering what she had just been about to do with … Michael! She jumped off the bed as the doorbell insisted. It was definitely daytime, she checked her alarm clock and it read 7:30. She ran out of the room to see Michael was exactly as she had left him last night, His cheek was flushed and when she touched it with the backs of her fingers, he felt too warm, almost feverish. He moaned and turned his face to kiss her hand and she smiled remembering the dream. Then her guilty conscience kicked in and she pulled her hand away. He moaned, disappointed, but stayed asleep. The damn doorbell again! She opened the door looking quite upset, to find Max ready to use his powers to go in.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar - UC - CC All - Chapter 7. 4/24

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 7

- Damn it, Max! -
- Sorry, I thought something was wrong. -
- I was in the bathroom. -
- Oh, ok. -
They walked into the room and Isabel saw Max watching Michael sleeping peacefully.
- At least he didn’t wake up with all that noise! -
- Sure, Isabel. You know he sleeps through anything. -
She made a face at him as they walked into the kitchen.
- Do you have coffee? -
- Believe me, Max, caffeine is the last thing I need. But yes, help yourself. It’s Jesse’s. Shouldn’t you be at school? -
- I thought this was important. Do you want me to come later? We really have this field trip to the cheese factory… -
- Ok, if you won’t get in trouble. -
- Just a sec, I’ll make sure I’m covered. -
He got his cell phone and dialed.
- Hi, Liz, I’m at Isabel’s and we have something important to talk about. Family thing, ok? Could you cover for me and Michael? -
- Is he alright? You didn’t call me back.-
- Yeah, I’m sorry, he’s ok, well, no worse than yesterday. -
- I’ll think of something and let you know, ok? -
- Thanks, luv ya. - He hung up and turned back to Isabel. - Well, what is it? -
- I had a long chat with Michael yesterday, Max. He is very hurt by the way you’ve been treating him for some time...-
- What? He’s always acting up and getting us in trouble and he … -
- You see? That’s exactly what he means and I think he’s right! You are so selfish, it’s all about you, you’d make a great team with Maria, you know? -
- What are you talking about? -
Isabel filled him in on what Michael had told her last night, adding a few of her own.
- You were your usual “I’m the king and what I say goes whether you like it or not” when Liz was trying to find out the real cause of Alex’s “accident” and Michael told you so. And remember how you reacted when Michael tried to help that pilot’s daughter when Tess returned? You’ve constantly screwed his life with Maria from the start, why did you keep him digging holes all night when that Billy guy came? Michael needed to be there, but you didn’t give a damn about him. Maria needed him when we lost Alex but you had to get him away because of your pigheaded attitude towards Liz. What about your stupid stunt with the armed robbery? You almost got Liz jailed and your equally stupid trip alone to LA? What did you get from that? You screwed another life: Langleys! And what about me? The total jerk you were when I needed to get away to college, and when I decided to marry Jesse? You were against me, of course, same as your useless trip to NY that almost got you killed! Michael’s been like a brother to us yet you made fun of him when he sketched that dome and when he was working his ass of with Tess practicing with rocs to be able to protect us. You had to keep your little secrets from us like the River Dog thing that almost got Michael killed, like Brody’s gadget. But of course, Liz knew about all these before we did, and you had the nerve to get pissed at us when we sent that signal that night that you were so busy with your jealous stunt about Liz’s date. You know, you are really a big time jerk! How would you feel if it had been the other way round, huh? You weren’t abused and beaten when you were a helpless kid! You had parents who cared about you, and Michael and I were the idiots who looked after you at school. How many times was Michael hurt standing up for you against the bullies who would have beaten you to a pulp if he hadn’t been there while you were hiding behind his back? Sometimes I wish Michael had been my brother instead of you. At least his heart is in the right place when it comes to his friends, in spite of the way they treat him! - She glared at Max, who hadn’t even tried to interrupt her once during her tirade, letting her get it off her chest. He sat there, as he hung his head, knowing every word she had said was true. He had been a lousy brother and a lousy friend when it came to Michael. He had made him blast his TV set instead of respecting his feelings and letting him watch his “Bewitched” marathon if that’s what he wanted. He felt guilty about his Maria breakup now that Isabel had made him see how it might not have happened if he hadn’t interfered.
- Jeez, Isabel, what can I say? You’re right, I really suck! -
- Well, from now on, try not to, ok? Will you promise me you’ll be the friend Michael needs? Please? -
He just nodded. Isabel could tell he was deep in thought and was glad she had managed to get through his thick head.
- I’m telling you this firsthand: I spoke with Brody and asked him about the gadget he has. Remember he thinks I’ve also been abducted. He said he bought it in a garage sale in some out of the way town when he was coming to Roswell. It had been rather late and the people were already closing up, so he returned the next day to see if they had anything else. He found them on their van already packed and leaving town. They said they didn’t have any other stuff like that and that his kid had found it in an abandoned house which had already been rebuilt. -
- What I can’t understand is why it reacted to Michael and not to you. -
Max shook his head. Isabel got a phone call from Jesse during a break in his busy schedule and Max just sipped his coffee warming it with his hand. He started getting up to give her some privacy, but she signaled him to stay. It was very short and Isabel was cutting and cold. When she hung up she looked upset. Max opened his mouth but closed it back again deciding he just better let her deal with her husband. They finished up and returned to the living room. They noticed the couch was empty and Max raced out of the place to see if Michael was anywhere nearby. Isabel rushed to her room and heard water running in her bathroom. She went in and turned left towards the shower, and there was Michael in profile under the stream of water. She went to close the sliding door and her movement made him turn.
- Sorry, Iz, my shower doesn’t even have a curtain, I’m not used to…- They both reached for the sliding door and his hand closed over hers on the handle. It was like an electric shock, and she was suddenly back in Antar.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar - CC/UC All - Chapters 8 and 9 - 4/25

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 8

Vilandra Isabel and Rath Michael are lost in a bruising kiss. He pulls away from her mouth and buries his face in her hair. She raises her hands from his back and watches her fingers turn into claws which she viciously buries in his flesh raking her hand down his back. He moans in pain as she reaches his ass and digs in without mercy. He starts entering her gently in spite of what she’s doing to him and her lips curl into a wicked smile. She knows he’s gritting his teeth by the way his breath hisses through them. She loves the way he slides into her. He is always so careful with her yet pain always turns him on. They find their rhythm immediately; after all, they have been doing it for years. He was quite precocious, always knowing exactly what she wanted, even so young. She has always been mystified about that. He is perfect. She loves his body. She loves him and he lives for her, he always has. She’s been his mother, his sister, his friend and his lover, he belongs to her. She closes her eyes as their bodies meet. She opens them again as she hears a familiar noise and sees her door open. She glares at her brother, as he stands there staring at Rath Michael. He is about to take a step towards them to join the fun, but she opens her eyes wide in anger wiping away the grin from his face. He stops and shakes his head. Damn door, he thinks, I’ll have it fixed. He usually gets to sandwich Rath Michael between them before she senses him and by then it’s too late. She can’t send him away, because Rath Michael is wild with the double pleasure and it wouldn’t be fair to him. She doesn’t mind it, Rath Michael was first Zan Max’s, he’s really the one who was jealous, sharing him with her, until their father announced their betrothal and it all changed in her behalf. She shouldn`t complain, after all she is the beneficiary of the results from Zan Max’s invasion. But tonight she wants him all to herself. Zan Max will have to wait. He has Ava Tess, a poor replacement for the boy, but it’s better than nothing. Zan Max turns and leaves the room and Vilandra Isabel slams the door hard after him. She feels her lover’s lips at her ear whispering her name: Isabel? A wet hand cupped her chin and she realized she was staring into Michael’s honey coloured eyes. She jumped and he caressed her hair with his other hand.
- Hey, you ok? -
- Michael? What happened? -
- Max came in just now, took a peek, and freaked out and slammed the door. He must be throwing a fit now, thinking something's going on with us. - He chuckled.
- Oh my god! - She turned and left the bathroom in a hurry. He found Max in the kitchen rummaging in the fridge.
- Max, you mustn’t … - He raised his hand but didn’t look at her.
- It’s none of my business. -
- Don’t be stupid, I went to shut the door on him and slipped and he stopped me from falling. He was just checking to see I was alright. -
- Oh, he just developed a new alien power! He can see with his hands! - She couldn’t stand his sarcasm just then. She pressed her fingers to her temples and closed her eyes.
- I’m not up to this right now. - She sat on the couch and heard Michael coming out of her room. She opened her eyes and saw him dressed in his jeans and boots pulling his T-shirt over his wet hair.
- Sorry, Iz, I should leave now. Thanks for everything. Maxwell. - He turned towards the door.
- Come here. - He went to her ignoring Max’s glare. Isabel stood up and dried his hair with her powers. He smirked.
- Thanks again. - He leaned in to kiss her but changed his mind and headed for the door. There, he turned to her and kissed the air in her direction. She did the same. They exchanged smiles and he was gone. Max stared open mouthed.
- What? - He rolled his eyes and went to sit on the sofa, turning on the TV.
- I’m hungry. You ok with Pizza? - He nodded and she made the call. Max dialed his cell phone.

Chapter 9

- How’s it going? -
- Oh we’re having a Happy Box with cheese in every way possible. -
- Enjoy. - He heard her scoff.
- So what did you invent for us? -
- I said Michael fell off his bike on his way to school and you had to help him. -
- Did they buy it? -
- Oh you’re safe, but of course Michael coming to school, they took it as bull. Maria helped, freaking out, but still… -
- Well, ok, thanks for trying. Did you tell her? -
- Who? Oh, Maria, yes of course! -
- You should’ve let her worry a little. -
- No, Max! She’s my friend, anyway, it was all I could do to calm her down and get her to a bathroom to explain. She thought it was some alien thing much worse than a bike fall. -
- Well, at least she cared. -
- Give her some time, I’m sure she will come to her senses. -
- Let’s just hope she has any. -
- Max! -
- Oops, sorry, that was rude. -
- I’ve got to go, ok? See you later. -
- Sure. - Isabel was watching him. He called Michael and left a message saying he wouldn’t be there tonight and not to worry. He knew he checked his messages at least three times a day hoping to hear Maria’s voice, so he was sure to go to his place sometime today and receive this one.
- So what now? -
- You mind my crashing here tonight? I know Michael needs his space. I’ll talk to him tomorrow. -
- Of course. -
Max watched sports for hours and then went to the Crashdown for a while. Isabel paid a visit to her mother and ended shopping with her in the late afternoon. When Max arrived, he found his sister with her feet up on the table watching a girly movie. He gave her a bag with a burger, some onion rings, french fries and a cherry coke. She ate in silence. Then she got up to answer the phone in her bedroom. Max heard her mention Jesse and she closed her door. He turned to the sports channel and watched a basketball repetition which he hadn’t seen. When she finally hung up after a long uncomfortable exchange of opinions with her still unforgiving husband, she felt drained and wanted to sleep. The sound of the TV disturbed her, and after washing her face and teeth, she went out to ask Max to turn down the volume. He was flat on his back with his head over the arm rest and snoring lightly. She turned off the TV and returned to her room. When she lay on her bed, she felt something was missing, and it wasn’t Jesse. She shrugged and closed her eyes. In a matter of seconds, she found herself running down a narrow flight of stone stairs into a barely lit hallway.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

tbe martyr of antar - CC/UC - chapters 10-11-12 4/27

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 10

She stopped to straighten her clothes and heard someone coughing softly. She almost screamed and turned guiltily to find Nicholas leaning against the wall and grinning knowingly at her.
- And how was my lord Khivar? - Vilandra Isabel breathed in relief.
- It was so…different! - Nicholas scoffed.
- Satisfying? -
- Oh, yes…yes, of course. - She really wasn’t quite sure what exactly had happened. She was very confused. She couldn’t even understand why she said what she was saying. She raised her hand to tidy her hair and gave a little cry as she touched a sore spot above her left ear.
- I guess I’m not used to having my hair pulled on so roughly and being called all those insulting words as if I should be flattered by them! But it somehow felt alright while he was doing it. -
- Did you like it? -
- Yes, I think I did… I better get back. I shouldn’t be seen here. - She looked around to make sure there was no one in sight.
- Don’t worry; I’ve made sure the coast is clear all the way to your rooms. -
- Will I see him again? - She didn’t sound too enthusiastic and Nicholas knew the spell was fading.
- Quite soon, believe me. - He said as she ushered her away. Sooner than you thin, damn Khivar. He muttered looking upset and he left in the opposite direction.
Once she reached the door, she entered her bedroom and watched Rath Michael fast asleep, his arm still stretched out over the place where she had been a while ago. He writhed and called her name, a worried expression on his face. She noticed his back was beaded with sweat and she wondered what nightmare was causing this reaction. As she slipped under his arm, spooning into his side, he relaxed and pulled her tight against him. Then he pushed his face into the crook of her neck and his warm familiar lips made her smile. Her eyes suddenly opened wide as she desperately tried to remember why she had left him and where she had gone. She wondered why she couldn’t recall her whereabouts during that period of time. Sleep overtook her, feeling safe beside her love. Then she was standing beside him as he was getting ready to leave her. Her hands ran down his back, over the smooth transparent armour. She loved the spot where back of his thighs meet his body and wished she could have the time to crouch behind him and lick him there while he went wild. His lips found hers in a short sweet kiss and he stared into her eyes. Somehow he had a bad feeling.
She seemed to sense it from him because she got back on tiptoes and captured his lower lip with her teeth.
- Must you leave so soon? We should have much more time together. I miss you so much! -
- I know. I miss you too much, but your lives depend on me and I must do my job and keep you safe. -
- It’s so unfair; I hate Zan Max for taking you away from me! -
- It’s not his fault, it was my choice. You know that, can you imagine him leading the Antares army? -
- He would return without his head the very first time! - Rath Michael smirked.
- Right, so you get the picture. - She frowned and he pulled her up on his arms kissing and carrying her all the way to the yard where Geehan waited with the wine and gold coloured stallion. He gently eased her on her feet and heaved himself effortlessly over the horse’s back, sliding his leg over and sitting up. Geehan handed him his helmet and he kissed in her direction before he turned to leave. She kissed back and watched him join the unending army waiting for him outside. The gates slammed loudly shut and coincided with Isabel’s phone on the nightstand. She sat up baffled by the ringing sound so out of place. She shook her head to clear it and her brain registered the word: TELEPHONE. She rubbed her eyes and reached for the receiver.
- Hello? -
- Isabel, sorry, but I’m calling Max’s cell phone for hours and he doesn’t answer! Is everything alright? I’m really getting worried…-
- He was snoring the last time I saw him so I guess he must still be in the same disgusting condition, let me check.- She said in an unpleasant way even for her. She went to see she was right and found the cell phone on the couch by his bare feet. She picked it up and pressed some buttons and scoffed, dropping it on his chest. Being a very light sleeper, he jumped up looking rather frightened and she felt like a bitch.
- Liz has been calling you several times but your cell phone was in vibrate mode. Call her back, she’s panicking. -
She trudged back to her bed listening to his unintelligible mutterings as he dialed. He closed the door and went to the bathroom to refresh her face. She went back to her bed and checked her alarm clock thinking Liz had a nerve calling so late, to discover it was only 10:30 pm. She placed her head on her pillow and relaxed

Chapter 11

She found herself entering this huge dining room, full of people. She stood between Zan Max and Rath Michael wearing a melon coloured gown dropping all the way to her ankles, with golden slippers and a long golden chain draped around her waist, clasped in the middle by a silver half moon, and both ends as long as her gown. Her hair was up in a mass of curls. She looked to her left and saw Zan Max in his eternal purple, the Royal Bruise, as she loved to call him, ankle high too, his pointy golden shoes with their laces tied in a perfect bow, black leather belt with a square gold clasp, and the black cape of the ruler lined in black fleece and tied around his neck and waist. He must be melting in that, it’s so hot! He looks so ridiculous! She thought as she turned to her right. Rath Michael stood with his arm around her shoulders possessively, looking stunning in an emerald green sleeveless short tunic that barely covered the bulge of his genitals in front and was only halfway down his ass on the back. She constantly pinched his butt making him jerk and give her a warning look trying uselessly and reluctantly to make her stop. She knew he was enjoying it.
His skin tight pants were the same emerald colour and he wore the leather brown kneehigh boots of the cavalry soldier and leader of the Army, who was the only one entitled to ride into battle. The thick belt with a round clasp at his waist and the headband that kept his hair away from his face matched the colour and material of the boots. Zan Max nodded and they walked to the middle of the long nearest table, full of food and drink. Everybody in the room was standing, looking at their King eagerly. Zan Max cleared his throat and began his speech:
- We are celebrating, as tradition calls, the rising to the throne of my father and all the kings before him, and the loyalty of you, the Antares, and your ancestors before you, to your king, now in my person. Enough words and enjoy the celebration! - He sat down as all the right arms of the guests were raised with their hands closed into fists, the Antares applause. They respectfully waited as Rath Michael held the chair for her and then sat beside her. Everyone then sat down in absolute silence. Zan Max raised his arms in approval and they started talking and eating. She turned to her lover and noticed he wasn’t eating either, just sipping a glass of bubbling spring water. She started scanning her eyes over the back of the room and she caught Nicholas’ hooded eyes by the huge doors of the hall beyond the dining room. He nodded, smiling at her and the doors burst open allowing entrance to Khivar and a large army. Vilandra Isabel is shocked at the sight of the weapons, knowing Rath Michael is unarmed. Nicholas had said Khivar would surprise Zan Max at the celebration to try and find a peaceful solution to the current situation. This was not what she expected from what he had told her. You don’t need armed soldiers to talk of piece. She was glad Ava Tess had been called to her family in Kathana a couple of days ago, because she would probably be screaming her head off. She watched Khivar’s ruthless glare with the colourless icy eyes of the blind, in spite of the fact his sight was normal. His tall thin pale appearance with his albino almost white hair repelled her, and all he had to do was send one look at her and she was shocked to see herself sitting on his lap while he lay on his back on a bed, as she rode him to a climax. She closed her eyes and broke the spell as she shivered thinking that she had been doing this who knows for how long. Rath Michael was on his feet fast as a flash and grabbing her and her brother by the arms, rushed them into a small door right behind them that led to the kitchens. He was covering them with his body all the time and followed them through several rooms as Zan Max led the way tugging on her hand. Rath Michael had her other hand clasped tightly in his. She went reluctantly because the unexplainable pull she felt towards Khivar was getting impossible to resist. She needed an explanation for the change of plans and she knew he wouldl have one to convince her it was for the best. She desperately craved to hear it. Zan Max has led them to a tunnel through a door that wasn’t there until he opened it. It was completely dark, but he went in pulling her hand to follow him.
- No, no, Zan Max, I don’t like this, it’s too dark. It freaks me out! - She screamed the last phrase. She yanked her hand free but Rath Michael wouldn’t let go.
- Lonnie, love, we have no time, I’ll be with you! -
- All right, but let go of me, you’re hurting my wrist! - Rath Michael let go, trusting her, and she took off, back the way they had come. Rath Michael reached for her gown but ended on his belly with a handful of torn cloth. He pushed up and looked desperately at Zan Max, itching to go after her but not wanting to abandon him. Zan Max placed his hand in the air where the door should have been and left a silver handprint.
- This is only for you to see. It’ll lead you to me. Use your left hand to open it. Rath Michael raised his left hand and placed it against Zan Max’s watching sparks fly from their joined palms.
- Hurry, go get her! - Rath Michael watched the wall return with the silver handprint on it and turned to fetch her. He found her at the bend of the last hallway before the dining room, standing by Khivar, holding his hand. Nicholas was on her other side, looking smug. The look of surprised hurt in his eyes made her so sad. Khivar giggled.- Well, the abandoned fiancé…take care of him, Nicholas and make sure you get him to tell you where the cowardly king is hiding. - Nicholas signaled with his head and 2 of the 6 guards with them approached Rath Michael armed with swords. He knew it was useless to try to blast them because Antares swords acted as lightning rods absorbing the energy and sending it back double force with their own, making it impossible to direct them so they would strike out anywhere. The lack of control would be disastrous on both sides. Rath Michael couldn’t risk a deflected blast striking her so he faced the guards unarmed. One came faster and reached him first. With unexpected speed, Rath Michael charged him, twisting his body so the sword just grazed his side tearing his tunic and leaving a red line. He was on the guard before he could change the direction of his strike, his bare hands closed on the man’s throat with such force that his eyes bulged from the lack of air. He dropped his sword as he used both hands to try to pull Rath Michael’s hands away from him. But it was too late, as his neck snapped and his head fell sideways on his shoulder. Rath Michael felt the point of the other guard’s sword digging into his back between his two lowest ribs on the right side. He turned violently in the opposite direction, causing the blade to break. Fighting the pain, he dropped to the floor grabbing the dead guard’s sword and bouncing back up to his feet. As the guard stared in shock at his broken blade, Rath Michael slashed his throat, leaving his head hanging backwards attached to an inch of flesh. With his left, he took the sword as it fell from the slain guard’s hand as he turned to face the 2 other guards sent by Nicholas. He had no choice but to use his battle secret tactic, somehow knowing it didn’t matter, because it would be the last time he would use it in his life. He would never be in a battlefield again. He blocked the charge with his left, as he would have done with his shield, in full armour, and ducking, he cut the guard’s foot off at the ankle. Then turning up the edge of his sword, simply received the man’s neck with an upwards swipe, as he pitched down from lack of balance. In spite of the amazing speed at which it had all happened, the other guard had already circled him and slashed at the back of his thigh to try and take him at a disadvantage, but he didn’t count on Rath Michael turning on him so fast, that before he could strike again, he saw his hand hacked at the wrist still clinging to his sword, seconds before his head rolled to the ground. Nicholas and Khivar, pale as ghosts, sent the last two guards as they screamed for more. Rath Michael felt hot blood also running down his leg, which was on fire. He faced them as they charged him together, taking no risks after they had seen what they were up against, learning from their partners’ mistakes and overconfidence. In a unique move, he met both blades with his own, shoving them outwards and sending them flying from their hands. Then before they could come out of their shock he made the points of his swords meet at a spot between their necks and slashed them outwards again, beheading them both with one single stroke each. Now he could look at Khivar and Nicholas and found them staring at him with eyes and mouths wide open. His eyes locked on Vilandra Isabel’s which seemed completely out of focus. He couldn’t connect with her, her mind was somewhere else and he knew Khivar was controlling her. He sent an image of them making love and he felt her respond. She gave a little cry and her thoughts of “the only place I can be safe is with you. I worship you!” came back straight to him, but unfortunately to Khivar too, through what little was left of their connection. Her eyes were rudely forced away from his as Khivar pulled her back to him and covered her face with his hand. Rath Michael headed towards her, but after barely two steps, the pain of his wounds kicked in and he fell forwards. He managed to push himself up on his hands and knees, and noticed he was now surrounded by at least 10 guards. He felt a hand on his hurt thigh, followed by the burning agony of a healing power. Then the blade was pulled out of his back and the healing was done there too. He had stopped bleeding. They obviously didn’t want him dying yet. Neither Nicholas nor Khivar had ever done any fighting, Vilandra Isabel included, of course, too, so now they had seen with their own eyes the reason for his fame as a warrior, which he deserved as no one else could. Nicholas pointed at a tall wiry black skinned man who was held between two soldiers and whom he recognized as Rath Michael’s personal servant. He pointed at him:
- You! I know you’re used to doing this, so carry him and follow us.- The man’s face was expressionless as he walked to the fallen boy and standing astride his thighs, reached down, pushing his hands between his chest and the floor. He pulled him up on his knees and then sliding his hands down to his stomach, got him on his feet. Without losing his grip, he circled to his front and bending his knees, draped his master over his shoulder. Nicholas signaled the servant to follow him thinking it was a shame there were so few of these people left, because they were invaluable for their strength and stamina in everything. He knew many husbands paid a fortune to have one so that their demanding wives would let them be. He had seen with his own eyes how useful this man had been to Rath Michael and the love they had for each other, to the extent that his master never referred to him as a servant but as a friend. Nicholas smirked, the black man literally “filled” the boy’s unusual needs. They reached the archway they were heading to and Nicholas began descending the dark stone stairs to the abandoned torture chamber. He heard the black man’s reluctant steps behind him. He led them to a slab of wood in the middle of the room towards the back and motioned the servant to dump his victim there.
- Face down! - He ordered and the man complied trying to do it as gently as possible. Nicholas pushed him aside and with a wave of his hands, Rath Michael’s clothes disappeared and the slab of wood became transparent so that the boy seemed to be suspended in the air. Nicholas reached towards the wall and chose a large whip with 9 strands ending in round metal tips full of spikes. He giggled and turned as he heard the slave climbing the stairs.
- Where are you going? Come back here immediately! - The man obeyed looking at the floor.
- I need you to take my place when I get tired. So stay put! - Tears fell from the man’s eyes as he heard his orders.
Nicholas swung hard and the whip crashed on Rath Michael’s buttocks. Nicholas heard with satisfaction as a grunt escaped the boy’s lips and watched the young taut muscles contract and stand out in astounding definition. Rath Michael had been submitted to whippings all his life, by his father, because of his recklessness, his insolence, his lack of responsibility, you name it. So the first lash always drew a grunt out of him part pain, part surprise. Once he knew what was expected, he braced himself and took it, as the man he was. Nicholas had his whole back from his shoulders to his thighs turned into a bloody mess in no time. He stopped to make a fire in the hearth to the right and pushed a metal rod into the embers. He was about to return to his current entertainment when he heard what he had been expecting for some time now: Vilandra Isabel’s soft footsteps approaching the archway from the hallway. She walked in a daze, her mind in absolute turmoil. How could Khivar do that to her. How could he have the nerve to introduce her to four other women saying they were all his queens, one for each planet but she was the most important one, being from Antar. How dared he? Who did he think he was? She arrived at the archway and tried to remember why she had gone there. She started descending the stairs and as she reached the landing, her eyes finally started getting used to the darkness there. Her brain started registering the profile of a bloody shape in front of her eyes. As she travelled up she recognized Rath Michaels’s face, his lips parted and his eyes closed as he fought to deal with the agony he felt. She heard a giggle and saw Nicholas out of the corner of her eye. Reality came with the force of a slap.
- What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? - She screamed. Nicholas confirmed her worst fears as he lashed hard at Rath Michael’s ass and raised the barbed steel tips dripping blood. The boy shuddered and writhed.
- Rath Michael! No! - She shrieked and ran to crouch by his face.
- Lannie! Are you alright? - He whispered hoarsely, struggling with the words. His concern for her safety in spite of the suffering he was going through, broke her heart.
- Nicholas, stop it! Let him go! -
- Milady, my lord Khivar has instructed me to find your brother the king, and he’s the only one who knows where he’s hiding. I must admit, I have barely managed to get a grunt out of him. Quite the soldier, huh? - She had the faint recollection of a dark tunnel but she wasn’t sure where it was. She considered telling Nicholas, but if he wasn’t where she thought he was, which he probably wasn’t any longer, things would get even worse for Rath Michael so she decided to stay quiet. Her body was shaken by nausea, and she emptied her stomach heaving and shaking. Nicholas giggled again.
- Oh, he really did it! So you’ll be the mother of his fifth prince, and, mind you, the most important! - He couldn’t seem to stop giggling. It finally dawned on her the message he was trying to convey. She held her stomach and shook her head in denial
- No, no! It can’t be, it’s not possible! -
- Oh yes it is, I assure you. But look what I have here, - he said as he drew the rod from the coals and ashes, at least a foot from the tip up was red hot. He approached Rath Michael and walked up between his legs as if the transparent slab were also inconsistent. He aimed it between the boy’s thighs grinning over his shoulder at the black man who was hardly visible in the shadows.
- I’m sure he’ll enjoy a hot probe, don’t you? - He said to Geehan, who simply closed his eyes not to see.
She realized what he was about to do and climbed the stairs with lightning speed running as fast as she could to the infamous watch tower where she sensed her secret rendez vous place with Khivar had been.. She raced up the narrow stairs and entered the barely furnished room. She placed the wooden simple nightstand beside the bed. Then she climbed the bed to step on the nightstand. She took off her belt and after three unsuccessful tries, managed to get one of the ends over the rafter above her head. She tied both ends together in a tight knot and put it over her head. She pulled it tight at the nape of her neck and fused them together with her powers. Then she jumped off the nightstand. She realized she had failed miserably and her disappointment was complete when she heard her brother shaking her and calling her name.

Chapter 12

Max had checked his watch after Liz finally hung up, and it was 1:20 am. He decided to check on Isabel and apologize if she was awake sniffling at some girly late show, which she usually did before she married and might be doing tonight. He knocked softly on her door, but there was no answer. He opened it quietly to make sure she was asleep and he saw her lying on her back with her neck at a strange angle. He ran to her calling her name, putting his hands on her neck and straightening up her head, but it was definitely broken. He closed his eyes and activated his healing powers, as his hands released a white light towards her neck. All through the process, he couldn’t stop sobbing and repeating:
- No, Isabel, no, please…- Isabel woke up to meet Max’s worried eyes.
- Isabel, are you alright? -
- Max! What happened? - Bewildered, she looked around her room, finally recognizing it.
- Isabel, your neck was broken, I fixed it. -
- What? - She pressed her fingertips to her temples closing her eyes tight.
- Oh Max, I’ve had an awful nightmare. I think it’s what happened to us back home. No, I’m sure! Michael was right, I betrayed you, but I was tricked by Khivar and Nicholas.
- Take it easy, I don’t get it, go slowly…-
- Alright, listen…- She told him her dream as he listened avidly. Isabel sat on her bed with her face in her hands as Max brought her a mug of steaming tea. She drank and seemed to relax. All of a sudden, she sat bolt upright.
- Max please! I need to see Michael! I need to know he’s alright! I need him to forgive me! - She sounded very agitated and he tried to reassure her.
- Isabel, It was a dream, no matter how real it seemed, we can’t be sure it was true. Michael doesn’t know about it. -
- Max, my neck WAS broken, right? You healed me! - Isabel’s eyes flew wide open, so did her mouth immediately after and she covered it with her hands.
- Oh no! He knows, he’s had it too! -
- What are you talking about?-
- I had another dream last night. When Michael arrived after a battle, he immediately looked up to my window and kissed in my direction and I kissed back. It was the same when he left to fight. He did it when he left the apartment and I think I did it too. Why would he do that? Only because he had the same dream! If my neck was broken, he must also be hurt! - She jumped out of bed grabbing her clothes.
- We must go to him right now. Hurry up, we’re losing time. Call him, quick! - She pushed him out of the room and dressed hurriedly in jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers. Max kept dialing his cell phone as they rushed down to his car.
- What’s the matter? -
- It’s busy. Maybe he’s talking to Maria…- She checked her watch.
- It’s almost 2:30 am, I doubt it! Oh my god, something’s very wrong! Hurry, hurry! - Max drove like mad as Isabel kept dialing and hanging up. She was in tears and sobbing when they finally arrived. They jumped out of the car and saw a weird sallow light coming from the window that suddenly went out. They reached the door and it was almost half open. Isabel perceived something before she said:
- It’s Nicholas, I can sense him. -
They burst into the apartment heading for the bedroom when they stopped in horror: the door, of course, was open.
The bed was transparent, almost invisible and just like in her dream, he seemed to be suspended in the air, face down, spread eagled, stark naked and completely bloodied from shoulders to thighs. Isabel was in shock, staring at him. Max grabbed her shoulders and shook her.
- Isabel, I’ll heal him, trust me, but you must help me. He needs to hear you and see you, make sure you’re alright. -
Isabel went to the head of the bed and knelt by his face making sure he would see her if he opened his eyes.
- Michael, open your eyes, please, we are here. Max will heal you, you’ll be fine. Look at me, please! - She kissed his cheek and the corner of his mouth. He was burning with fever. She was afraid to kiss his lips, because of what she might feel. Michael moaned and whispered her name.
- He’s alive! Max, do something, please! -
Max put his hands on Michael’s shoulders, sliding them slowly all the way to the small of his back. Michael squirmed and gasped, then he just shuddered and clung to Isabel’s hands, trying not to crush her fingers. She wondered why healing was always so rough on him. Max’s face was dripping with sweat. He slumped on the floor sitting by the bed, wiping his brow with his hands.
- What is it? Go on! You’re just about halfway, you can’t leave him like this! -
- Isabel, let me rest, ok? I’ll finish in a minute. - He rested his forehead on his knees. Isabel squeezed Michael’s hands in hers. Suddenly he started stirring.
- Lonnie, get away from her! - Michael growled, threatening an invisible enemy.
- Michael, It’s ok, you’ll be alright, Max is healing you. It’ll be over in a minute, just hang on please, for me. -
Max struggled up and placed his hands where he had left of. Isabel covered her ears with her hands not to hear his laboured breathing. Michael grabbed the sides of the bed and buried his face in Isabel’s hair. She had noticed their connection was weak, probably from their strained relationship lately. She didn’t want to know what he had to do as long and he finished, she really wasn’t up to it after the dreams. That meant not seeing and not hearing and she shut her eyes tight, as she felt his hot breath and gasps against her scalp. Finally he relaxed and she knew it was really over. She waited until she heard Max’s steps going into the bathroom and closing the door. She sat up and tousled his hair. The blood was gone and whatever caused it, but she knew that didn’t mean he wasn’t sore. She knew he was.
- Feeling better? -
- It still hurts. -
- You need to sleep. That always helps. You need to regenerate and sleep is your best medicine, you know that. -
- If you’ll stay with me to know you’re safe…-
- We’ll be right here. - He nodded and snuggled, wincing. He was so right, Isabel thought. His life was still a constant white room, one way or another, he was always hurt, either physically or psychologically. She kissed his cheek feeling his fever had definitely gone down, though not completely. Max came out of the bathroom and as he approached the bed, his cell phone started ringing. He checked the caller and said:
- It’s Liz. - Isabel rolled her eyes as he answered.
- Hey, it’s kind of late…-
- Max, is everything alright? I can’t sleep, I feel very uneasy. -
- I’m at Michael’s with Isabel. He’s been hurt but I have healed him. We are staying with him until tomorrow.-
- Oh my god! - She hung up on him. Max stared at the phone and shrugged. He slumped on the floor beside Michael’s bed on a sleeping bag with his hands under his head, and Isabel moved an armchair beside the bed and cuddled there holding Michael’s hand as she watched him sleep, with a groan and a shudder every now and then but at least it would help him go on healing and ease his pain to some extent.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar - CC/UC - ADULT - Chapter 13 - 4/29

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 13

Liz dialed Maria’s phone. She was about to give up when she answered.
- Maria, I just spoke to Max. Michael’s been hurt, Max has…-
- Oh my god! What happened to him? - she whispered, interrupting her before she could continue.
- I don’t know, Max said he had healed him and he and Isabel were staying with him. -
Maria started dressing hurriedly holding the phone against her shoulder with her chin.
- I’m going to Michael’s. You coming? -
- Of course! I’ll wait outside. -
Liz was hiding behind the trash bins and scuttled out when she heard Maria’s car coming. Maria stopped and pushed the passenger door open wide with the end of a broom. Liz slid in pushed the wooden stick aside.
- Don’t close the door yet! Wait! - Maria whispered and took off fast. Two blocks away she said it was ok and Liz closed the door.
- What was that about? -
- A car door opening and specially closing at this time of night, makes a hell of a noise. -
- Yes, you’re right. - Liz nodded. They drove in silence, their nerves on end. As soon as they arrived, they ran out of the car. Their doors slammed almost simultaneously and both Max and Isabel jumped up. Isabel ran to the door at the desperate knocking.
- Open up, please! - Isabel turned to Max, frowning and mouthing: “Big mouth!”. She opened the door and Maria and Liz rushed in. Maria ran to Michael as Isabel informed her he was now asleep and needed to rest because he was quite sore. Maria looked down at him, then she crouched by his face and kissed his cheek. He sighed and she turned to Isabel and Max.
- What happened? - Max and Isabel looked at each other and then down at their hands. -
- Max, what is it? - Liz noticed he didn’t look at her, but at Isabel. Then he finally turned to her.
- Isabel had these dreams, and it seems Michael had them too. We came to check on him after her second dream and he was truly hurt, so I healed him. -
- Who did it? - Maria said just before Liz, who was about to ask the same question. Max stared at Isabel who looked doubtful, but Max insisted:
- Tell them Iz. - Isabel sighed, defeated.
- Alright… - She told them both her dreams, leaving nothing out.
- So he wasn’t a bad boyfriend? - Maria was in tears when she finished.
- No, he was caring, loving and protective, honestly, a great lover, always satisfied me. He may have been a soldier, but he took anything from me, and believe me, I was a sadistic bitch and Max was quite mean to him too. Michael died for me… for us. - She corrected herself looking at her brother. - It almost happened again tonight. Believe me, what Max went through in that white room was nothing compared to the way Michael was tortured tonight. - Tears were running down her cheeks and Max’s too. Liz was wiping her eyes with the back of her hands.
- God, I’m an idiot! How could I break up with him! He’s always been trying to protect me, and I’ve always been getting pissed at him for it! I’m so stupid for not seeing what he was going through cause I was just thinking of myself!-
Maria shoved her face in Michael’s hair and sobbed. His hand slid up and his fingers buried in her hair. Isabel’s eyebrows shot up and Liz and Max looked at each other and smiled. Isabel gently tapped Maria’s shoulder and told her she could take the sofa if she wanted. Maria nodded and smiled. Isabel brought the couch’s cushions and laid them alongside the bed on the other side. Then they decided to switch and Maria moved the sofa between the bed and the door and Isabel moved herself to the opposite side of the bed. Liz and Max settled on the couch using the sleeping bag to make up for the lack of cushions, and for a little privacy. Somehow, they didn’t find anything to talk about and soon after Liz lay her head on Max’s shoulder, they went to sleep.
Liz woke up with a dire need to relieve her bladder. She was surprised not to see her “glow in the dark” multi-coloured stars in the ceiling. She realized she was not home, and neither was her head resting on her pillow. Whatever it was lying on, was not that soft. She was beginning to feel scared when she felt an arm wrapped around her, the forearm across her stomach. Then it hit her: Max, they were at Michael’s because he had been hurt and Max had healed him. She immediately calmed down. She used her hand to move his arm aside to sit up, waking Max up in the process.
- Liz? -
- Sorry, bathroom. -
- Oh, ok. -
She got up and padded in her socks towards the bathroom. As she passed Michael’s room on the way, she couldn’t help turn towards the open door. Her eyes were almost used to the darkness now and curiosity won her over. The view in there was quite clear, as the sheen of a lamppost near the window managed to dimly light the bed. It was Isabel, not Maria cuddled on the sofa, her head on Michael’s shoulder and her hands clutching his arm to her breast. Michael was breathing against her hair, his face towards her and the door. Maria was perched on the stack of cushions on the other side, her head on Michael’s other shoulder clutching his other arm to her breast too. Liz turned to Michael, and if she had been Max, it would have been a déja vu from the morning when he was trying to wake him up from school: he lay on his stomach, stark naked, the sheet tangled halfway down his lower legs. His breathing was definitely laboured and he kind of winced with every intake of air. She walked up to the sleeping boy, leaning over the arm of Isabel’s sofa, and placed her hand between his shoulder blades, slowly sliding it down his back; the awful bloody mess it had been before Max healed him, returning as her hand travelled downwards. When she reached his buttocks, she turned her hand so that first the outer edge, and then her fingers, dipped between them, enjoying the warmth there. Then she continued down his thigh, cupping her hand so that it touched part of the back and the inside of it, to almost the back of his knee. Then she moved across, to the same spot on his other thigh, reversing her movements in an upwards direction. She covered and squeezed first one buttock, then the other, and continued up the small of his back until she reached the starting point. Her retreating hand had brought back Max’s healing, but when she pulled her hand away and brought it to her face, she shuddered at the blood covering it. She looked back at him, still seeing the bloody tortured boy, and closed her eyes. Of course he was still hurting: Max had healed the broken skin but his damaged muscles could only be healed by time. She was wondering what had gone wrong with Max's powers when her name whispered in her ear and the hand on her arm made her jump. Her eyes flashed open and she saw Michael safe and sound, fast asleep on his bed.
- Max! - She whispered not to wake up the sleeping trio in front of her.
- Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you, I…I was just checking on him…them. Michael chose to move then, making her look back at him. They watched amazed at Maria’s and Isabel’s complete understanding and familiarity of Michael’s sleeping habits, obviously out of custom. Knowing exactly what he needed, they loosened their grip on his arms without missing a wink of sleep. He pushed up his upper body just enough to turn his face the other way. Then he slid back on the bed and the girls automatically retrieved his arms back against their bodies in perfect timing. Michael turned his hips just a tad sideways towards Maria, bending slightly his knee near her, his ass pushed out and back towards Max and Liz, just enough to moon them shamelessly in his sleep. Liz couldn’t help giggling and Max rolled his eyes and shook his head both thinking it was so like Michael to do that even unconsciously.
- I thought you needed to go to the bathroom. -
- Right! - She took off full speed and slammed the door behind her. Max made sure the noise hadn’t awakened anyone, but apart from both girls starting in their sleep, that was all. Michael didn’t ever register it. Max went back to the couch and Liz joined him a few minutes later. They lay again on their backs with Liz’s head on his shoulder and his arm across her stomach. They stared at the ceiling silently until their eyes closed together. For a couple of seconds Liz was tempted to tell Max what had happened to her, yet at the same time she was reluctant to do so. Maybe her nerves had just played a trick on her, and she had seen what she wanted or expected to see, a hallucination. No way, until she was completely sure, she would keep it to herself. She would never be able to see Michael the same way again. After seeing his young, beautiful, strong body torn and bleeding, she was sure, no, she knew beyond doubt, he had died protecting Max and Isabel. No wonder he didn’t trust them when they came out of the pods, after Max failed to rescue him and Isabel betrayed his love. He forgave them, they couldn’t help it, so he didn’t blame them. He had lied when he said he’d run because he’d been scared of the lights so they wouldn’t feel bad about having frozen stiff in fright when the car approached them. He had followed his instincts to hide pulling on them and thinking, until it was too late, that they were right behind him although they had let go of his hands. He died inside when he saw he was alone and watched them taken away. The only thing that ever scared him was his loved ones’ safety, never his own. She blinked her eyes startled by Max’s loud snore, and the incoming information stopped. She didn’t know how and where it had come from but she knew it was true, and Michael was definitely a victim who deserved all her respect and admiration. Isabel’s description of his courage in the way he had fought the 6 guards in her dream had touched her to the quick, and she envied both Maria for having that kind of man and Isabel for having had him even in another life.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

The Martyr of Antar - CC/UC ADULT - Chapter 14 - 5/1/05

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 14

Michael’s alarm clock woke up everyone but him. Liz went to the kitchen to make coffee for everyone.
- Isabel, you’re so lucky you’re not in school anymore. - Maria said making a face of complete disgust. Then she grew thoughtful. - Maybe I should stay with him today, he can’t go to school, and he needs to rest. -
- No, I’ll stay. If that rat Nicholas tries anything again, I’ll be ready for him, trust me. Believe me Maria, you wouldn’t want to be here if he shows up. - Maria frowned but nodded.
- I hate it when you’re right! - She went to Michael and kissed his cheek. He moved and groaned, to her surprise.
- Michael, are you awake? - Loud enough so everyone came running. Max shook his shoulder.
- Hey, dude, you ok? - Michael opened his eyes and looked around opening them wider as he reached Maria, kneeling by the bed.
- So I wasn’t dreaming… - he muttered to himself. Maria was near enough to hear him but she pretended she hadn’t. She kissed him on the mouth and everyone moved away to leave them alone. Maria rubbed his back feeling his muscles clench, reacting to her touch, both from pleasure and pain. When they finally let go, she whispered:
- I’m sorry Michael, truly, I admit I have been a bitch to you, and I promise I will…at least try to change. - He pulled her to him and started kissing her again, her lips opening for him. After some reasonable minutes, Isabel appeared at the door and cleared her throat. They ended the kiss slowly, no hurry at all as far as they were concerned, knowing Isabel’s impatience was justified, being a school day.
- Well, I guess it’s school for you, Maria. - She pulled away reluctantly. Michael pushed up, realized he was naked and wrapped the sheet around his hips. They slid down at the back a little low for decency, as he shakily stood up. Maria tried to discourage him but he insisted.
- Michael, Maria is right, you need to rest… -
- Izzy, these last few days, I’ve slept for the whole week. I’ve already missed a lot of classes and you know I can’t afford it if I want to graduate. Honest, I’m ok, I’m tough, I need to move around. -
- Well, if you feel up to it… - said Max, frowning from the door, - I’ll be there for you, bro. - Michael nodded.
- I’ll take a shower and get dressed. -
- You go ahead, I’ll drive him over. - Maria said and started rummaging in the closet for Michael’s clothes. Max turned to Isabel
- Ok, then, Iz, you staying? - She dipped her head in Michael and Maria’s direction and gave Max an obvious look.
- Drop me home. I need a shower, too. I’m having lunch with Mum, and probably shopping again in the afternoon. I’ll meet you guys at the Crashdown later on. - They all left. Michael started trudging to the bathroom with the sheet dragging behind him. As he was leaving the room, Maria stepped on the sheet, then grabbing it, she yanked it away from him, tossing it on the bed. Maria caught up with him, hugging him from behind.
- I need a shower too, and you need to be taken care of. - He agreed completely. Michael stepped in the shower and turned on the water. Maria put one foot in and jumped back in shock.
- Hey, that’s ice cold! -
- Wait, let me heat it up. - He graduated it to a body temperature tepid. He took Maria's hand as she stepped in again and reached out to make it hotter. Michael stopped her.
- Don’t. You know hot water hurts me. It’s fine like it is. - She sighed, no harm trying…again…but he was right, he had been hurt enough. She had to admit it was really refreshing and she didn’t feel so cold when she was out of the water. She took the bubble bath bottle and started lathering Michael’s back as she did hers with her other hand. Then she pressed her front to his back sliding up and down, soaping herself against him as she wrapped her arms around him, lathering his front. She left his genitals last and as she was there, he turned and took her in his arms, whispering her name. She could feel his need.
- uh uh, no way spaceboy, we’ll be late for school. - She slid easily away from him and rinsed herself quickly, stepping out of the stall. She watched him rinse as she dried herself, trying not to drool, and received him in her arms to dry him.

Michael and Maria arrived at the classroom barely late. As they walked in, hand in hand, Maria whispered:
- Remember, you fell from your bike, ok? -
- Couldn’t Liz find a better excuse? They’ll think I’m an idiot! - She frowned and slapped his ass hard as the teacher was calling her name. He went “Oowww!” and everyone’s eyes turned on them as she answered the teacher on the way to her seat.
- Present! - As she sat down. Michael eased himself down gingerly trying his best not to wince not very successfully as all the eyes in the classroom were on him. The teacher addressed him with a smirk.
- So, you’re finally here. - He smirked back at her. Maria turned to Liz who whispered:
- Everything ok? -
- We showered together. - They giggled and turned dead serious as the teacher looked their way. Michael was finding it difficult to sit straight, still sore, and fidgeting in his seat. Kyle who was sitting behind him kicked hard under Michael’s seat making him gasp. He chuckled and leaned forwards.
- What’s with the seat, dude? Maria kicked your ass too hard? - The teacher was quite near and apparently she heard him.
- Michael, what’s the matter with you? -
- My ass hurts. - The whole class giggled. Maria, typically, babbled without thinking:
- After what he’s been doing to you, it would be a miracle if it didn’t… - she realized they were all staring at her with shocked looks in their faces. Maria covered her mouth and turned with bulging eyes first to Max and then to Kyle, everyone following the direction of her eyes. Max and Kyle went beet red and Michael buried his face in his arms on the desk, giving them the wrong impression. Thinking they knew what was going on with those three, their mouths dropped open in disgust. The teacher wisely deciding it was none of her business, gave one last look at Michael and then at the two perpetrators. A few minutes later, hearing Michael groan, she went to him placed a hand on his shoulder.
- Maybe you could get a pillow from the nurse’s to make yourself more comfortable. -
- Thanks, I can deal. - The teacher just shook her head and went on with her class.
Maria felt completely stupid, only Liz had given her a compassionate look. Later she was grateful no one mentioned the incident, just putting it behind and hoping she had learned her lesson. She did apologize to Michael after the class, who took her in his arms pushing her head on his shoulder with his fingers in her hair as she clutched his other hand to her mouth.
- Forget it, it’s alright, let them think what they want, I couldn’t care less. - He pulled her head back and kissed her right by the lockers with everyone looking, ignoring the whistles and catcalls and the yells of “Max and Kyle are going to get jealous!”

They met at the bleachers, deciding it would be safer to have lunch there away from the rest of their classmates. Michael was lying down with his face on Maria’s lap as she rubbed his sore back. She was feeding him with her hand and Liz was looking at them with such yearning in her eyes that had Max absolutely baffled. His phone started ringing. He checked it and said:
- It’s Isabel. Hi Iz…-
- Max, Mum has been trying dresses for the last 10 minutes. I’ve been thinking about this all day… we must stay together until we find a way to defend ourselves from Nicholas, we are in danger… - she sounded very agitated.
- Iz, you’re overreacting. I’ve been thinking too, and I think the dreams may have been caused by yourselves. You’re upset because Jesse’s away, Michael was upset by his problems with Maria. Your powers made them real, it does make sense. -
- I don’t know Max. It could be true, but how can we prevent them from what they can actually do? -
- Look, we are having this exam tomorrow so we are staying overnight at Liz’s to study. Why don’t you give us a hand, ok? Come to the Crashdown as soon as Mum and Dad let you go, which will be sometime after dinner. -
- Ok, at least I can’t flunk! - She joked before she hung up. Max’s phone started ringing right after and he thought it was Iz again. He checked the small screen and saw it was Langley from Los Angeles. Max answered but he heard a message machine:
- I need to see you urgently at the cafeteria in Santa Fe airport at midnight tonight. Leave right after school and be on time. Come alone and keep it to yourself. - Max just shook his head and made no comments so nobody made much of it.
ALIENS FULL TILT!