Endless Spiral CC, Mature, Part 13 02/25/2016

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

waneditor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Endless Spiral CC, Mature, Part 13 02/25/2016

Post by waneditor »

I’m not even sure how I stumbled on your fic. I think it was a combination of mela3’s recent comment on The Canon/Conventional Couples Fanfic summary page and your intriguing title. As I scanned your story, I came to Chapter Twelve, “Imprévu,” and that – coupled with “Endless Spiral” triggered the memory of a phrase from Critical Theory, Andre Gidé’s Mise en abyme.

So I’m hooked and savoring the start of your post-apocalyptic tale…hoping for more to follow just as I hope you’ll avoid the lurking abyss.

jim