The Rebel *Sequel* (CC ALL, YTEEN) Ch. 17 - pg. 15 - 9 / 20

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Rebel *Sequel* (CC ALL, YTEEN) Ch. 17 - pg. 15 - 9 / 20

Postby Misha » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Hey guys!

Shame on me for leaving you guys out for so long. I had a grand plan of finishing and posting it all in one go :roll: Alas, I shall re-start the final chapters of The Rebel (we're like 10 chapters away from) in December (right after nanowrimo). Even if it's only a chapter a month, I shall finish this and Of Journeys & Journals!

Anyway, my beta has been swallowed by real life, so if someone is interested in beta-ing, let me know :)

On an unrelated writing matter, the reason I've been away is that I've been writing my own novel. Let me know if you'd be interested in reading and reviewing, and I'll happily send you a copy :D

See ya' soon!

Misha.
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Postby xmag » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:54 am

Still waiting patiently, no problem for me. You know I love your fic!

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.

Calantha.moon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Calantha.moon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:10 am

I've just found and quickly consumed all your stories. Brilliantly written. I'm hoping the next chapter will be out soon.

rockkitten
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby rockkitten » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 am

I read the first 2 books in your series over on fan fiction.net and then jumped over here to see if book#3 was done and just hadn't been updated over there. Even though it's not complete, I have to say how amazed I am at your dedication! These books are no small feat! Regardless if it's ever done, they've been a fun ride. Thank you for sharing your vision with us!

Chrystalkay
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Chrystalkay » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:52 pm

I know you finished your first novel, "Underneath". I have read it and it is an amazing book. I hope you mean you have been busy writing the sequel, because that would be amazing too!
Don't worry about this story, you know we will wait for you. We love the story and your writing.
Luv!
Chrystalkay

Life is great when you let God into it!

Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Postby Misha » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Yes! I'm being suck into the merfolk-hiding-in-plain-sight abyss... alas, this second book is being published by the end of March/early April, so once that's done, I'll be free to go back to my aliens-hiding-in-plain-sight abyss :mrgreen:

And I do WANT to come back! When you least expect it, I'll drag you all back into my alien abyss :lol:

And Chrystalkay, THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW ON AMAZON!!
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Postby xmag » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 pm

I wish you a happy new year and I really hope you'll come back to finish this story, I've been reading it for so long, I want to know how it ends!

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.

Return to “Canon/Conventional Couples FanFic”