Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 20 1/8/2019

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So the Parkers found out that Liz isn't their real child. It is wrong that they don't want to tell Liz the truth. In a way it is understandable but is still wrong. Wow Max and Liz are doing really good with their practice. Hopefully Max,
Liz will be ready before Rath, Lonnie, Tess come to them.
Can't wait to read how Liz is going to kick tess's ass. Can't wait to find out what will happen to Nesado, Lonnie
and Rath. Also can't wait to find out what will happen when Max, Liz are with Michael and others.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

According to Ava, Antar must not have been a good place to be.
Love that Ava is helping both Max and Liz with their powers.
Interesting when Rath and Lonnie make their appearance, and the things that everyone thinks.
So it is known that Jeff's mother replaced baby Liz with an abandoned newborn.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Good a group meeting without Tess. But Jeff and Nancy you are asking for trouble not being honest with Liz.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 21 1/9/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

<Crashdown>
Maria didn’t realize someone was listening. It paid to be gifted with great hearing. Was she already too late? Her king wanted her here to protect Liz Parker. He felt she would need the added protection in the years to come.

“Hi, my name is Maria and I will be your server today. Do you know what you would like to drink? Do you have any questions about the menu?” Maria studied the girl. She couldn’t put her finger on it but there was something familiar about the girl. Her hair was the same color as Liz’s. Her eyes had the same shape as Liz, but the eye color was like Max’s. Maria stopped herself. She was seeing doubles of Liz everywhere now. This meeting couldn’t come soon enough.

“Hi, the name is Serena. I will take a cherry coke and Men in Black meal including the pie. I’m new in town, do you know if this place is hiring you look really busy.”

“I’m not sure about the hiring situation and Mr. P is out of town. He will back tomorrow. You can check back then.”

So, she was Liz’s best friend currently. She had a happy sunny aura about her. If Liz was best friends with someone like her, she couldn’t be that bad of a person. Serena pulled the letter back out of her purse. She still couldn’t understand why her king wanted her to be friends with his ex-girlfriend and not her own mother. Her guardian always spoke about how much in love the Zan and Ava from the New York set had been. She didn’t understand why this Zan didn’t love his Ava.

Dear Serena

I know we have never met but we are alike. I’m also a hybrid. I have the essence of King Zan. I know that you have the essence of the child Zan’s wife, Ava, was carrying on Antar before our untimely deaths.

I know things about your future. In a few years you would have met and became a best friend to my wife, Liz Parker, while you both attended Harvard. The two of you had a special bond. You were more like sisters than friends once you met.

I have traveled from fourteen years in the future. We are losing the war here on earth with our enemies. Tess, Ava’s clone, could not accept the fact I fell in love with Liz Parker, a human. Our four-square was not strong enough without Tess. I have come back to 2000 to have Liz stop my relationship with the current Max. I’m hopefully that if our relationship is slowed down, I can form a friendship with Tess. That Tess will one day realize that she doesn’t love me, only the idea of being in love with me. When that happens, I’m hopeful that Liz and I can be reunited.

I’m want you to come to Roswell and become Liz’s friend and protector. I’m afraid too many enemies already know how important Liz is to me. I did risk my identity being exposed to help her in September of 1999. I also worry about Liz’s happiness if she and my current self can’t be together. If at anytime you think that Tess will accept a relationship between myself and Liz. Please do anything in your power to reunite us.

I still don’t remember much about my life on Antar. I do have some memories of loving Ava, but Tess seems like a different person to me. I know it must be hard to hear that your father doesn’t have strong feeling for your mother. I’m sure I did love her in that life but not in this life. I’m a different person now.

Liz currently lives with her parents above the family restaurant the Crashdown Café. She has two best friends, Maria DeLuca and Alex Whitman. Maria and Liz work together at the restaurant. Maria is in a on again off again relationship with my second Michael Guerin. Alex has a huge crush on my sister Isabel.

Love always
Max Evans 2014

She knew she had to do as her king asked. She had to find Liz and become her friend and protector.

<Evans Home>

The transformed Lonnie waltz into the Evans home like she owned the place. Technically her double did live here. She first found herself in the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge that Max was helping Michael with a project for school the next few days. Lonnie thought to herself that he was such a boy scout. She did have Michael’s address as well as Liz’s, but she was going to look around here just a bit longer.

She found a photo of a cabin with the family standing out. Now she just needed to see where this place was located. She knew she had to track down Rath and get to the cabin.

Tess found herself at the Evans’ home. She had searched everywhere she could think of for Max. He was not at the pod chamber or the cave on the reservation. She wasn’t sure if Isabel had returned from her school trip. She had to see Isabel to figure out if she knew where Max had run off to. She spotted Isabel exiting the home.

“Hi Isabel, how was your trip?” Lonnie had no idea who this girl was. She didn’t know anything about her.

“It was great but exhausting. I was just headed out to get a bite to eat.”

“Do you care if I tag along?”

“I do, as I said, I’m tired from the trip. I wouldn’t be much company. I will see you next week at school, bye.”

“Bye, Isabel.”

It may have been a short conversation, but Tess was able to get into her mind. She got a possible location for Max. Whoever she was she was helpful. Tess knew she would need to call in reinforcements.

<Crashdown>

Serena enjoyed her meal and continued to see what she could learn about Liz and other hybrids. Didn’t take long to hear rumors about Liz and a Kyle Valenti. She decided she needed to learn more. She decided she would follow Maria to this meeting.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh god it seems Rath, Lonnie, Tess and whoever are going to the cabin.Hope Max, Liz,, Ava are ready for them. So glad Serena is there. Maybe Serena will be able to help Michael and the others with their enemies. Can't wait to find out what Max, Liz, Ava have planned for Rath, Lonnie, Tess and bad guy. Hope Max, Liz, Ava kick ass and win the fight.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Ok so the mystery girl is Serena and she was Zan and Ava's unborn daughter from Antar. I don't like that Tess, Lonnie and Rath are headed for Max, Liz and Ava. Hope they will be ready for them.

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Things really getting complicated.
Hope Serena will be successful in protecting Liz........and Max.
Thanks,
Carolyn
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 22 1/12/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Twenty-Two
<Outside of Roswell>

He was getting closer. He could feel her. She was excited about something. It would soon, and they would be reunited. He longed to hold her in his arms again and whisper his unending love to her. He would then once again show her how much she meant to him.

<Crashdown

The Crashdown was closed for the night. Maria was going to pick-up Alex for the meeting at Michael’s apartment. Michael headed to the Evans home to get Isabel. Maria didn’t realize she was being followed.

Rath had given Lonnie the slip when she fallen asleep after dinner. Neither him or Lonnie were morning people but his morning they had investigated the school before 7:00 am. He wanted to see her again. There was something that drew him to her.

Rath wasn’t the only one following Maria. Serena was a little more stealth in her tailing ability, so Maria had no idea. Serena was shocked to see another Michael. Her guardian had told her horror stories of the Rath and Lonnie from the New York set. She had to find out if this group was responsible for Liz’s disappearance.

<Evans Cabin>

“Liz, oh God what did I do?”

“Max, I think you just held the shield a little too long. Why don’t you take her into the cabin where you can check for yourself? She just used too much of her energy between the bonding and the training. You should take her to your room. You can add your shield. Only you, Liz and I would be able to get through it. We can continue to practice some of our mind abilities downstairs. I really believe we will be facing Nicholas again soon.”

“It’s my fault she is in this situation. I want to stay with her. I shouldn’t have pushed her so hard.”

“No, it’s my fault if it is anyone’s. I have been pushing you both because I know we need to be ready. I’m going to continue to push you Max. I know something is going to happen soon. Do you think you can hide the granolith location from Nicholas again? All our lives will depend on it.”

Max didn’t continue to argue with Ava. She was right it was important for them to be prepare. He carried his mate up to their bed and carefully laid her down on the bed. He placed his shield around the bed. He then returned to Ava.

<Whitman House>

“So, it’s a meeting of the founding members of the I Know an Alien Club.”

“Yes, Alex, I finally convinced Michael something was going on.”

“Wait just a minute, I forgot the new CD I picked up for Isabel.”

“Alex, when are you going to give up on her. Madame Vivian said she was only going to be friend.”

“Well, a friend can get another friend a CD. It’s has a jewel case it’s not jewelry.”

“We hurry up. We need to get to Michael’s on time, since I called the meeting.” Alex quickly exited the car. That is when Maria noticed the Trans Am.

Someone was watching her. She just knew it. She looked in the rear-view mirror. What was he doing following her? It was Michael’s doppelganger again coming her way. He was coming her way now.

“Hey sweets, you’re look tight how bout I take you back to my place and we can kick it.”

Maria was ready to erupt. How dare he talk to her like that. He may look like Michael, but Michael had a lot more going for him that this looser. “Sorry dude, I’m spoken for.” At that moment, Alex returned to the car and got a very good look at the guy talking to Maria.

“Hey honey, what took you so long?”

“Sorry to keep you baby, my dad had a question about me leaving the house on a school night.”

“Rath, there you are. We need to leave now. I found what I was looking for you can come back for your next conquest later. Maybe we can make it a foursome.” Lonnie told the group as she eyed the couple. They didn’t look that into each other if you asked her. She needed to get Rath refocused on the task at hand. She had a lead on Max’s location. More than likely she would find both Ava and Liz there as well.

“Lonnie, I think you can find your own entertainment. Just cool your jets.” The pair disappeared before Alex or Maria could get in another word.

“It has been my mission since junior high to study one Isabel Evans. I can tell you without a single doubt. She may look like Isabel Evans but that was not Isabel Evans.”
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Well Alex no kidding. Why do I have a bad feeling about Liz being worn out.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god Alex knows Isabel like he does. Love the way Maria knew Rath was not Michael. Ava and Max need to
Understand Liz wants to be ready for anything. Who is the mystery guy? Who is he feeling?

L-J-L 76