Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 12 12/15/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

Wow. Quite the impressive story. Quite the ceremony. Thanks for sharing the story with us, can't wait for more.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 13 12/18/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Author's Note: I have more chapters written and through my beta (L-J-L 76) but I usually add more before posting. This will probably be my last post before Christmas. I still have a lot of items to take care of (house cleaning, wrapping, baking, Christmas Dinner prep, etc.). I will not be abandoning this story.

Chapter Thirteen

“I don’t think you have ever looked more beautiful than tonight, Liz.”

“You’re looking very handsome yourself, Max. It is still hard to believe that I’m your mate and it was always meant to be us together.”

“I knew it from the first time I saw you. You were someone special to me. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Max pulled Liz closer to him and began to run his hands slowly down Liz’s arms. Max and Liz eyes had a glazed over look. Liz pulled him into a kiss. At that moment, both their alien sides took over. The connection between the two roared to life. Each knew the other’s thoughts and feelings and communicated silently. Max released Liz’s dress from the choker and was greeted by his first site of his mate’s naked form. She was perfect in his eyes. Max picked Liz up and laid her on the bed. Each place he touched had a glow. Unlike the time in Michael’s apartment, Liz was able to leave a glowing trail along Max as well. He took his time to let her know just how much he loved her body. Through his kissing and caressing her breasts, he brought Liz to her first orgasm. He looked for forward to giving her many more tonight and the rest of their married lives. Once she recovered a little, he continued his worshiping of her body. He kissed a trail down her body. He played special attention to spot healed over a year ago. The act he performed that finally brought them together.

He dipped into his tongue into her belly button. His fingers found his final goal. He couldn’t believe how responsive she was to his touch. He moved his fingers in and out. His thumb touched her clit and sent her over for a second orgasm. He wanted more. He wanted to continue to give her pleasure. He slowly moved down her body and allowed his tongue to taste her wet folds. His tongue and fingers worked together to give yet another organism.

Liz could not believe how giving as a lover Max was to her. Through their connection, she knew he wanted her badly, but he was making sure that she was completely satisfied before taking care of his own needs. Liz decided it was time to show him some special attention. She removed his pants and began stroking his manhood. She then slowly moved down his body and lowered her lips to his manhood. She caressed his manhood with lips and tongue. Max slowly pulled out from her beautiful mouth. He could take no more.

Max asked through their newly formed mental connection if she was ready. There was no hesitation on Liz’s part. This was the man she would love for the rest of her life. She was ready to complete their bond. He grabbed one of the condoms. He knew one day in the future they would want a child but that would be after college. Max positioned himself above his new wife and slowly began to enter her. They both were bombarded with the thoughts and emotions of the other. Neither had ever felt closer. Max hesitated. He did not want to hurt her Liz by taking the last part of her virginity. He wanted to heal her immediately, but Liz indicated that this was something she wanted to experience the human way. She assured him that if it was too painful later she would let him work his alien magic. With one quick motion, Max took the virginity that had been saved for him and only him. After allowing Liz time to adjust and to regain his own control, Max and Liz began to move together. Each knew exactly what the other wanted. Liz soon had yet another organism. This orgasm triggered Max’s release of his seed. Both their bodies were covered in a silver glow.

“My Tasthisa, my beloved wife, my queen, that was more than I ever thought it would be.”

“My Tatis, my beloved husband, my king, that was wonderful. I can’t believe how close I felt to you.”

“This only the beginning my love.”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max and Liz are perfect together.......
Guess this is a good stopping place for Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you and get all of the cleaning, baking and wrapping done. I'll be right along with you.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Max and Liz are perfect for each other.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Max and Liz are together. Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 14 12/27/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I had a great Christmas with my family only forgot to wrap a few presents. I taking a little bit of time off from work. Now on with the story.

Chapter 14

Ava left the pair alone to complete the bonding. The bonding should unlock Liz’s dormant powers, but she would need training. Max would need some assistances fully developing his powers. They would have a lot of work ahead of them to prepare for the inevitable meeting with Lonnie and Rath. She knew that Lonnie would not give up so easily. She would need a king with a seal to get into the Summit meeting. She would not be able to attend by herself.

She found herself some decaffeinated tea in the small kitchen. She prepared a nice warm bath with the help of molecular manipulation. Days of riding in the back seat of the Trans Am had left every muscle aching. A nice warm bath to soak her tired muscles was just what she needed. She found a nice thick bath robe to wrap around herself. It must be Isabel’s since it came to her ankles.

She made her way into bedroom with the full-size bed and lace covered furnishings. It had to be Isabel’s room. From the few items she touched she could tell that Isabel’s aura was different from Lonnie’s. It may be somewhat troubled, but she did not get any bad undertones like Lonnie’s. She laid her head on the pillow and tried to sleep. She was Ava was trying to sleep but every time she closed her eyes, she would see Zan. His presence was getting stronger with her, but it was different. “Zan please show me a sign. Are you trying to tell me something? I really believe that Max and Liz are like us. That they are good people and will do the right thing. I believe they will protect me from Rath and Lonnie. Please help me know what I need to do next.”

Ava was hit with a wave of sickness. She made it to the bathroom to empty her stomach. She looked down and noticed the fate glow on her belly. She started to think back to one of their last nights together. Zan didn’t use a condom. A smile spread on her face. Zan left her with their child. She had a reason to go on. She would protect the child with her life.

She thought back to that night.
Flashback
It had been another day and another fight with Rath and Lonnie. They had ripped off another store owner. Zan and Ava were getting tired of their behavior. They had decided that they would move to a college town and start getting a formal education. They both knew they could do the work. They were excited about their future together.

“You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. You are my world, angel. I will love you with my final breath.”

“I will love you in the next life as well. You are my world too. Show me how much you love me. Make me see the stars.”

He began running his fingers through her silver and purple hair. He just loved the way the silky threads felt running through his fingers. After kissing her mouth thoroughly, he lightly ran his lips over her right ear. It sent shivers down her spine. He nibbled on her ear lobe before finding her neck. Once again, he found his seal marking Ava as his for all time. Quickly their clothing was shed. He began caressing her face and began to kiss her deeply. She caressed his strong chest. She traced his tattoos with her tongue. She left a glowing trail where her touch had been. He picked up her petite form and laid her on the bed. He took his time to let her know just how much he loved her body. Through his kissing and caressing her breasts he brought her to orgasm. Once she recovered a little, he continued his worshiping of her body. He kissed a trail down her body. He dipped into his tongue into her belly button. His fingers found his final goal. She was always so responsive to his touch. He moved his fingers in and out. His thumb touched her clit and sent her over for a second orgasm. He wanted more. He wanted to continue to give her pleasure. He slowly moved down her body and allowed his tongue to taste her wet folds. His tongue and fingers worked together to give yet another organism.
He was always so giving as a lover. She knew he wanted her badly, but he was making sure that she was completely satisfied before taking care of his own needs. She decided it was time to show him some special attention. She began stroking his manhood. She then slowly moved down his body and lowered her lips to his manhood. He always loved it when she did this. She caressed his manhood with lips and tongue. He slowly pulled out from her beautiful mouth. He could take no more.
He positioned himself above his mate and slowly began to enter her. They both were bombarded with the thoughts and emotions of the other, like every other time. They always felt so close. They began to move together. She soon had yet another organism. This organism triggered his release. “I love you Ava, my Tashisha.” “I love you Zan, my Tatis.” Both were very satisfied and quickly fell asleep in each other arms.

End of flashback

“Thank you Zan for giving back our child. I promise to do everything in my power to protect it,” Ava vowed.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Ava is pregnant with Zan's baby. That was a good surprise. So glad Ava can tell who.people are by their auras. Wondering what powers Liz will have. Wondering what is going on in Roswell.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

I am getting worried about Ava and what Lonnie and Rath might do to her if they find out she is pregnant.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Zan really did leave Ava with a surprise their last night together.
Hope Max and Liz can provide the protection Ava needs.....
Thanks,
Carolyn
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 15 12/29/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Fifteen
<Roswell Tumbleweed Hotel>

Lonnie was getting frustrated. She still was not able to reach Ava through her dreams. Ava must have ditched them. Ava and Zan had always talked about leaving the city and getting real jobs. Neither of them liked to steal and ever since they started sleeping together, they wanted nothing to do with stealing. It seemed that they thought they were better than her and Rath. She thought he was just repeating their life on Antar. Her parents sent Zan to the best school since he would be king. The most she was expected to do was be was the equivalent of someone’s trophy wife. She just needed to look good and provide heirs. Her education and opinions didn’t matter.

<Roswell Waffle House>

Rath was over at the Waffle House getting take out meals at Lonnie’s request. There were things that Lonnie never explained to him. Why did she know to come to Roswell to look for the others? Did she know more than she was telling him? He wanted to return to Antar. He knew there was a faction that supported him for king of Antar. He was a distance cousin of Zan, so he was of royal blood. He would rally his supporters and make attempt to gain the throne for himself. He wouldn’t need Lonnie to get the throne with Zan out of the way. He and Lonnie had an agreement to help each other get back to Antar, he just didn’t tell her he had no use for her once they returned.

They would locate the others tomorrow. Both were drained from the cross-country trip. Once they located Zan’s dupe they would convince him that peace was the best option. They would just enough time to return to New York for the summit.

<DeLuca Home>

Maria didn’t know what to think. She knew that she saw another Liz tonight. But it didn’t make any sense. Their moms had been pregnant at the same time with them. She and Liz were only a month apart in age. There tons of photos of the two of them together. Why would the Parkers not take Liz’s twin? She pulled out her baby book. She studied Nancy’s photo from the baby shower. She was a month further along than her own mother, but she didn’t look much bigger. There was no way she was pregnant with twins.

The other thing that Maria didn’t understand was Liz’s sudden decision to take off with Max. She had been avoiding him for the last month. She didn’t want to be in the same room with him and he felt the same way. She knew that both Max and Liz needed to work out their issues, but it seemed out of character for both to agree to miss school. Something major was going on between them.

Maria decided she would call Liz in the morning she needed her sleep to face whatever was going to happen next.

<Evans Cabin>
Max could not keep his hands or anything else off Liz. He had always been consumed by Liz, but since the bonding ceremony was completed, he could not get enough. As soon as he reached his climax, his body recovered in minutes and he was ready to satisfy his wife once more. That was what she was once again, his wife, mate, partner and best friend. They would never be apart again.

Liz had lost track on how many orgasms Max had guided her to. Each one was more intense than the last. After each of his releases, he would send healing energy to their aching muscles, so they could do it again. Madame Vivian had been correct, she had not been left wanting. With each release she could feel their bond getting stronger. Their alien side was driving them to continue.

“Liz, we may have a problem.”

“What is wrong, Max?”

“We just used the last condom.”

“Have you looked in every drawer. Maybe someone left some here.”

“Maybe, just maybe. Pay dirt. I forgot at the end of the summer Dad let Jesse Ramirez, dad’s summer intern from Harvard and Jenny’s old brother, use the cabin for a bachelor party for a friend. I guess they did more than drink and play poker.”

“Thank you, Ramirez siblings!”

“Now my beloved wife where did we leave off.”

Max captured Liz in a fierce kiss. He continued kissing her lips until he moved down her neck. Her neck now bared his mark. It was his family seal and it was glowing brightly in the dark room. As he kissed her shoulder. He continued to trace his seal with his finger. He kissed down to the valley between her breasts. He first took the right nipple into his mouth while caressing the left. When he didn’t think either could take much more. He put the newly discovered condom on his erection. He then pulled Liz’s body on top of his. Liz’s hair draped all around him. This was always a part of his fantasies, getting lost in Liz’s hair. After a few kisses, he pulled her body down to encase his manhood in her warmth. He let Liz set the pace of their lovemaking initially. She repeated Max’s exploration of his seal on the left side of his neck. It too was glowing brightly. She kissed the seal and soon found her finger tracing the design as if to memorize it and this night. Liz kept a slow and steady pace. Soon Max couldn’t take anymore and placed his hands on her hips to speed up the movements. He added a finger to her special spot and a few minutes later both were tumbling over the edge in ecstasy. Both were very satisfied and quickly fell asleep joined together. A soft glow surrounded their bodies in a protective shield. As they slept, both were receiving memories of their former lives on Antar.