Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 15 12/29/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Boy Max and Liz really seem to be acting like a couple of rabbits in heat. Now they are gaining their memories that is a good thing. Maria of course is not going to let any of this rest.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause wrote:Boy Max and Liz really seem to be acting like a couple of rabbits in heat. Now they are gaining their memories that is a good thing. Maria of course is not going to let any of this rest.
Agree with Roswelllostcause about Max and Liz going at it like rabbits. So glad that Max and Liz are getting their memories. Maria will never change. Really hate Lonnie and Rath. Wonder who is going to see Lonnie and Rath. Wonder what will happen when people see Lonnie and Rath.

L-J-L 75
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

A very special thanks to the Ramirez siblings.
Great part, Carolyn
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 16 12/30/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Sixteen

<West Roswell High School – Friday>

Early morning before most of the students arrived. Lonnie and Rath were going through the building.

“It’s the library Rath, there should be old yearbooks in here that tells us what names Zan’s dupe and the others go by and look like.” Lonnie knew all their names: Max Evans, Isabel Evans, Michael Guerin and Tess Harding. Nicholas had provided her that information but Rath didn’t need to know how she knew.

After looking through the first few pages Rath couldn’t help but comment, “They look so Mayberry. Doesn’t anyone try to stand out?”

“Hey, it’s the sophomore class. Look there is Zan’s dupe, Max Evans. Look how straight laced he looks. Looks like he has an even bigger stick up his ass than Zan.”

“Check out your double, Isabel Evans, she trying to look like some stuck-up super model. I bet she is one frigid bitch.”

“There is your double, Michael Guerin. Look at his hair. Looks like he stuck his finger in the light socket.”

“Well at least he looks different that the rest of the sophomore class. He is rockin a Metallica t-shirt, so he has some taste. We still need to find Max’s bitch. Wherever she is you know you will find Max. Liz Parker, she looks more uptight that Zan’s bitch. I bet she still hasn’t put out for Maxie boy.”

Lonnie kept quiet. Nicholas had told her that his queen’s name was Tess not Liz. Tess’ photo was not in the book. Did Max not know that Liz was his true queen? Maybe it was a good thing that Ava took off on her own. This could be to her advantage.

“Keep looking we may find more information about them in the book. What do we have here? The little king and queen work for a living. Two aliens working one at an alien themed restaurant and the other at UFO museum. The antenna looks perfect on her.”

“That little blonde with the queenie looks tight. I wonder if she would like to kick it.”

“We better get out of here before anyone spots us baby,” Lonnie says before setting onto his lap and kissing him deeply.

They had no idea this little kiss was witnessed by a very upset blonde green eyed girl.

<Evans Cabin>
Max was the first to wake up. He was disoriented at first. It was a different room the sun was in the sky. He was late for school. He finally felt the weight on his body, his Liz. He then remembered last night the bonding ceremony and the cementing. How could he ever forget the cementing? He had been dreaming of doing that with Liz the moment his hormones kicked in. Of course, for many years he thought it was the impossible dream. That a human girl like Liz would never want an alien freak. But when she found out the truth, she didn’t turn away from him. She ran toward him. She pursued a relationship.

Max is running his hands lightly over her back and shoulders. The last 24 hours his life had changed for the better. He found out the Liz was his true destiny. He found out that Liz would never betray him. Liz slowly started to wake. She clung to his body reassuring herself that it was real. “It’s not a dream. It is real.”

“It’s not a dream. It is 100% percent real. Nothing is going to separate us again. I love you and this has been the best day of my life. I look forward towards many more nights together my beautiful Tasthisa.”

“Show me Tatis, show me how we will be spending our days and nights together.”

Max rolls Liz beneath him. He kisses her deeply. That is when the flashes start. Max witnesses a young man seeing a petite young girl with beautiful silver and purple hair for the first time. Max can feel he is drawn to her from that moment despite the fact she is a few years younger than him. Max sees the young man attending classes and training for combat. He sees the pair hanging out during his free time from his academy training. He witnesses their first kiss. He witnesses their bonding ceremony and feels the man’s joy of finally being united with his beautiful bride. Max experiences the young man’s love and lust for this mate as he binds them together.

Liz sees the handsome young man with dark hair and knows the young girl is attracted to him. Liz sees the young couple studying together. She can feel the young girl’s happiness as the pair shares their first kiss. She watches as the two bond in front of the granolith. She can feel her joy as the ceremony is completed. Liz feels the young woman’s nervous as she is about to make love to her bonded mate for the first time. Liz feels the young girl’s confidence increase as her mate makes love to her over and over. She can feel the love the pair has for each other.

“Ava, I love more today than I loved the first time I saw you.”

“Zan, I so happy we found each other again.”

With that Max grabbed another condom and made love to his mate once more. This time not only were they celebrating the love that Max and Liz had for each other but the love that Zan and Ava shared.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Why do I have a feeling that Maria is the one that spotted Rath and Lonnie. But it will be Michael that will take her temper. Max and Liz are now gainning their memories.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Agree with Roswelllostcause about it being Maria seeing Rath and Lonine together. So glad that Max and Liz are finally getting some memories of their past lives. Feel sorry for Michael when Maria finds him. Wonder what Lonnie and Rath are up to. Wondering if Lonnie and Rath will find anyone in the group.. Wondering when Max, Liz will start their training.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved the conversation between Lonnie and Rath about the "Mayberry" crowd.
Very funny!
Thanks, Carolyn
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 17 1/1/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Seventeen
<Evans Cabin>

The pair had collapsed after the last round of love making. Liz was the first to awake. She needed the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. She wanted to see if her parents would be able to look at her and tell she was a woman now. She was surprised to see the bonding symbol was still visible on her neck. She could also see two small patches of silver and purple hair at her temples. When she returned Max was stirring. “Come back to bed, Liz. I’m not through with you yet." He pulled her into the bed.

“You are so beautiful, my Liz, my Tasthisa, my Ava. I love that you bare my mark. I love your hair. It reminds me of Ava. I remember the love Zan and Ava shared.”

“I do too my Max, my Tatis, my Zan. But I think we need to get moving. It has been over twelve hours. Ava probably wants to start our training. We don’t know how long it will take Lonnie to track us down. Besides the others could be in danger the longer we are away from Roswell. I’m also getting hungry.”

“I can feed you baby. I have just what you need.”

“Max Evans, I promise you that we will have more opportunities to continue in this bed but first I really need to some food.”

“Of course, dear. Let’s get you fed so we can get on with our day. Maybe Ava will let us get a nap after breakfast.”

“Max Evans, you are incorrigible.”

“Liz Evans, you know you love me this way.”

“Come on, let’s get some food and get our training started.”

With that, the pair quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to get a late breakfast.

<West Roswell High>
Tess was livid. Max was not in school today. She had hoped to get him alone for a while. She wanted to talk about trying memory retrieval. She knew if she could get him alone, he would start to remember her. He would love her this time. She overheard Michael and Alex talking. Max had to go away to work some things out. Liz was also not in school today. She heard Maria tell Alex that Liz left with Max. Would Max forgive Liz for her fling with Kyle? Of course, he would. Liz could do no wrong in Max’s eyes. Didn’t he understand that once she was touch by another, she would not be deemed a fit queen. She couldn’t see what Max saw in Liz. She had beautiful blonde hair and a killer body. She was meant to be with Max. It was their destiny to be together. She almost missed the person she wanted to talk to. “Hey Pam, just the person I wanted to talk to.”

After sharing the little titbit about Liz and Kyle with Pam, Tess knew she needed to get to work. With Jim and Kyle occupied with Jim’s dad at the hospital for a routine surgery, Tess decided to skip the rest of school. She needed to track Max and Liz down before they destroyed her plans.

<Evans Cabin>

“Good morning, Max and Liz. Did he try to keep you in bed Liz?”

Max had a deep blush that included his ears. “How did you know,” Liz asked.

“Zan tried the same thing. If he would have gotten his way, we would have been in bed together for a week. Once you are bonded you just can’t get enough of your partner. I already made some breakfast. Please help yourself.”

“Ava, you didn’t have to wait on us to have breakfast,” Liz told her sister.

“I wasn’t waiting on you. I just couldn’t think about eating anything heavy until I had time to settle my stomach.”

“We don’t get sick, Ava. What is wrong? Do I need to heal something?” Max asked her.

“I’m not ill. I’m pregnant. Once you two went upstairs last night, I kept feeling this connection to Zan. Then I finally felt the baby’s presence. I’m going to have Zan’s baby.”

“Oh, Ava I’m so happy for you. I will help you any way you need it. I will be the best aunt ever. Ava was pregnant on Antar when Kyvra killed her. I’m I right?”

“Are you already recovering Ava’s memories?”

“Yes, I remember meeting Zan. I remember our first kiss. I remember our bonding ceremony and the actual honeymoon. Just now hearing you say you were pregnant made me remember.”

Max took Liz into his arms to comfort her. “I remember, you were so exciting when you shared the news with me. It was so hard to watch you and our baby die. Baby, I promise you someday we will have a child together. I will protect you both. She will not win again.”

<Greyhound Bus – Inbound to Roswell>

She defied her guardian in making her way to Roswell. It took her some time to prepare for this trip. She had established her identity to make her transfer to West Roswell High occur with easy. She would need to find a place to live this weekend before starting school on Monday. Money would not be an issue since her guardian had already set up her trust fund due to his frequent travels.

She was making the move at the request of her king that she had not met yet. His request seemed odd to her, but he was her king. This life had to be an improvement over life with unemotional guardian. Her premonitions told her this was the right move for her. Time would tell if premonitions were right.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Ok who the heck is on their way to Roswell? I hope they are a friend.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause wrote:Ok who the heck is on their way to Roswell? I hope they are a friend.
Agree with Roswelllostcause who is the person . Hopefully Michael and others will find her. Why is she going to Roswell and what the hell does the lady want. Who is the lady's Guardian?

L-J-L 76