Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 28 2/1/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

This is the short chapter the next will be longer.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

<Evans Cabin>

“So, do you have a plan Ava?” Liz asked her sister.
“I think if Liz and I look alike and Max and Zan adopt the same look, we could really through them off balance. I’m sure Lonnie has done her research and knows what you look like.”

“You girls already look alike.” Zan replied.

“Well, I would think we both need to change into some a little more practical than a black leather mini skirt and halter top. Although the look could be used to distract Rath, I don’t want him drooling over me, dear.”

Liz waved her hand and her outfit closely resembled an all-black cat suit. She kept the hair and makeup the same. Ava then copied her look.

“I love it. Hate to tell you babe, but Rath is going to drool over in that as well. You look hot. But it is more practical.” Max told her as he took in the new look.

“I think I have the look for Max and Zan.” Liz concentrated and transformed both Max and Zan to Future Max’s look: leather pants, leather vest, longer hair and unshaven look.

“Woah, Liz. Our guys look hot. Where did the look come from?”

“Future Max”

“Nice to know that you age well Max. Now how are we going to keep Kyvra’s hands off our men?”

“Let me say this one time, Kyvra is mine. I want to take her out for the pain she has caused Max and me that last six months.”

“For Rath and Lonnie, we can charge them with treason with the connection to the granolith. Since Kyvra and Toano are not from our planet we can’t utilize the granolith. Now that Zan is here our task is easier. We can utilize the four-square for them. You get the first shot at Kyvra, sis. I get the second shot and then we will take the both out.”

<About 25 minutes from the cabin>

“You ready for this babe?”

“You know I am Rath. I want to get to the summit and we need a king.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Liz and Ava change their looks and changed Max , Zan's look. Can't wait for Liz to take care of Tess. Can't wait for what Max, Liz, Zan and Ava have planned for Rath, Lonnie, Tess.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Damn I now have images of twin Max's in my head. Hope I have good dreams.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love Liz's new look.......and Future Max is hot!
Thanks
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

Just found and read this is really good can't wait for more
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 29 2/3/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Twenty-Nine

<20 minutes from the cabin>
Rath and Lonnie are closing in on the cabin. Before had a chance to react, a white SUV past them at a high rate of speed. Rath struggled to maintain control of the Trans Am. “What the fuck, was that? The electrical system just cut out.”

“It’s the blond bitch that is friends with my double. I had no idea she was an alien.”

“Well I guess you know you shouldn’t have been chatting her up.”

“I wasn’t chatting her up. She thought I was the ice princess, so I played along.”

“It will take me a few minutes to get the engine restarted.”

<In the white SUV>
“Why did you disable the vehicle, Kyvra?

“I don’t think that is Isabel and Michael. One thing, Michael doesn’t have a car. The other is they don’t go anywhere with out their human pets. If Max is alone, I need to be able to seduce him before he bonds with his human pet. I should go in alone. I don’t want him to know that I mind warped him into thinking the skins killed you. He is all noble and wouldn’t like it if he thought I lied to him.”

“But you did lie to him my dear.”

“He doesn’t need to know that you survived. I just need to remind him of Liz’s betrayal, and he will be all mine. This must be the place. I see his jeep. How do I look?”

“You look stunning as always my dear. He will not be able to resist you.”

<Evans Cabin>
“Kyvra is here. I can feel her presence.” Ava told the group.

There is knock on the door. “I will get it.” Max told the others.

“Can I help you?”

“Max? It that you. You look different. I must say that I like the look. You look like a man. A man that knows what he wants.”

Kyvra is rubbing her hand up and down his muscular arms. Kyvra pushes her way into the room. Liz has already had her in her sites.

“Yes, he does know what he wants, Tess, and it is not you.” Liz blast Tess into the wall. “Get up bitch. I’m not through with you, yet.”

“How, when, did you get powers?”

“I met my friend and sister, Ava. She told me all about myself.”

“But, Toano made sure your pod would not survive.”
“But it did, Kyvra. My sister and I are going to make sure you pay for what you did to us on Antar and Earth.”

“You thought that you could come between Max and me again. Big mistake, Kyvra, Max is mine. We bonded last night.”

“How can you bond to Max when screwed Valenti?”

“You and all people should know that things are not always how they appear.”

“I’m tired of talking to the bitch. You killed Ava on Antar and her child. It is time you pay.”

Liz and Ava joined hands a sent a blasted directed at Kyvra. She dodged the first blast. Max and Zan then stood behind their mates and fed them additional power. She could not escape the second blast.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Good bye Tess!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Past time for Kyvra to pay!
Good going!
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Liz and Ava are going to kill the bitch that killed them on Antar. So glad Max and Zan are helping the girls.
After they handle Kyvra they got to handle Rath, Lonnie and the person that came with Tess. Hope Tess, her partner, Rath, Lonnie all die a very very painful death. Hope Micheal, Isabel and Serena show up to help Max, Liz, Zan, Ava. Can't wait to read what will happen next.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

bye bye tess