Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 10 12/11/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Liz doe need to talk to her parents. Gee Zan and Kyvra were not compatible why am I not surprised. I think Tess is Kyvra that would explain why Max feels nothing for her. Max and Liz ready to bond? Hope so or else they are going to be so screwed.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 10 12/11/2018

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause wrote:Liz doe need to talk to her parents. Gee Zan and Kyvra were not compatible why am I not surprised. I think Tess is Kyvra that would explain why Max feels nothing for her. Max and Liz ready to bond? Hope so or else they are going to be so screwed.

I agree with Roswelllostcause about Liz needing to talk to her parents. And also agree with her thinking Kyvra is Tess. Wow Ava gave Max and Liz a history lesson to remember. So Max and Liz dreamed about Ava and Zan. Hoping Max and Liz are ready to bond or they are so screwed. Wonder if Max and Liz will bond? And what will happen to the others while Lonnie and Rath are in Roswell? Wondering if Rath and Lonnie will go looking for Max at the cabin?

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 11 12/13/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Eleven
<Roswell Tumbleweed Motel>

Lonnie exited the hotel room to go check on Ava. Ava had not been the same since Zan’s death. It was like she was standing up to her and Rath now.

She worked the mechanism of the room lock. She entered the room but nothing of Ava’s remained. The bed was still made. Ava had given them the slip. Her contact was not going to be happy. “Look it’s me. Ava decided to leave us. I thought she was still upset about Zan. I never thought she would go off on her own. I will take care of it. I will track her down and take care of the problem myself. You know I want to take my rightful place by Khivar side. I will do whatever is necessary to reach that goal. He doesn’t suspect a thing. He thinks this has been his idea all along. I promise you I will deliver you everything I promised and more.”

Lonnie then pulled out the photo of her sister-in-law. She had to find out where she was for her plan to work. “Damn it, she must not be sleeping yet. Where the hell did you disappear to little Ava? I will find you and you will pay for making me look like an idiot.”

<back at the Evans cabin>

“I’m sorry if I’m being blunt with you both. It is obvious to me that you two love each other as much as Zan and I did. I just think it is for the best that you two bond now before you face Rath, Lonnie and possibly Nicholas. I can perform the ceremony if you don’t remember it.”

“Yes, I ready for the ceremony.”

“Liz, I think we need to talk alone if you don’t mind, Ava.”

“Sure, I understand Max. This is an important decision for the two of you.”

“Liz, you don’t have to do this. I understand if you need more time. You had a lot thrown at you tonight. This decision should be about us and not about Antar or our enemies. You told Future Max that you were not ready. That was only a month ago. Are you sure that you want to take this step?”

“Max, if Future Max wouldn’t come, we would have already made love. You know I didn’t think I was ready then, but I have spent the last month without the possibility of us. I knew it was going to be my greatest regret in my life that we never made love. We now know that we are meant for each other. We love each other. Why should we wait?”

“I’m not really prepared.”

Liz was about to break down into tears again. Was he really saying he didn’t want to make love to her? Was he still upset with her actions with Future Max? A million things were running through Liz's head. Liz looked heartbroken.

“No Liz it is not that I don’t want to make love to you. I wake every day thinking today could be the day we make love. I never wanted to rush you into this. I didn’t want to use you in the desert that night to find information and I don’t want to do this just, so we can win an upcoming battle due to my war. It will take me some time to realize that this is your fight as well. We are in this together.

But I do have another issue, I don’t have any protection. This was the last thing on my mind. I may have a had a condom the night of Gomez, but I took it out of my wallet. It was a painful reminder of our relationship or lack of one since that night. Liz you are everything I ever wanted. I just thought it was never going to happen after that night.”

“We past a 7-11 store on the way here. You can always go there and pick up some. So, should we tell Ava we are ready to bond?”

“Just one moment.” Max walked over to the fire place and grabbed a piece chard wood. He pulled three quarters from his pocket. Before Liz could see what he was doing, he formed a diamond ring and two bands in the palm of his hand. Each ring were titanium with a delicate pattern etched into the surface.

“Elizabeth Parker, will you bond with me and be my wife and queen.”

“Yes, Maxwell Evans, I will bond with you and take you as my husband and king.”

“Ava, you can come back now.”

“What did you decide?”

“We want you to perform the ceremony, but Max needs to run to the store first.”

“Max don’t worry. I grabbed a few from Liz’s nightstand and put in her bag while she was gathering her things in the bathroom. What good am I if I can’t help my sister?”

“This is so embarrassing. Honestly Max, I wasn’t planning on using them anytime soon. They were the ones that Ms. Smyth passed out in health class two weeks ago. She made everyone take some, even Jenny Ramirez took some and gave them to me. She was scared of her Catholic mother would find them.”

“Okay now that little issue has been resolved, are you ready for your bonding ceremony?”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Surprise Lonnie.........Ava isn't there.
The condom stop wasn't necessary after all. Sisters were thinking ahead.
It's urgent for Max and Liz to bond, so let the ceremony begin!
Thanks, Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Lonnie is a major bitch. So glad Ava got away from Lonnie and Rath when she did. That was so romantic the way Max asked Liz to marry him. Wow Ava thinks of everything to help her sister. So glad that Liz and Ava are sisters. Hopefully Ava will be around so Liz and Ava can get to know each other. Looks like nothing is standing in their way in bonding now. So let the bonding begin before something bad comes between them. Wonder what will happen to Liz, Max, Ava when they leave the cabin to go back to Roswell.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Lonnie is in for a rude awaking when she finds out what Ava is upto. She is getting her double and the King together.

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 12 12/15/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter Twelve
<the Cabin>

After getting an affirmed from Max and Liz, Ava quickly went to work preparing the items she would need for the ceremony. First, she looked at each bedroom in the cabin. She decided on the largest one upstairs with a private bath. She created and place candles around the room. She waved her hands around the walls and floor to create soundproofing.

“Max and Liz, come upstairs.” Ava took a t-shirt and pants from Max’s bag and transformed them. “Max, here go to the downstairs bedroom and change. Only wear those clothes. No boxers Max and no shoes. I will get Liz ready.”

Ava pulled out Liz’s silk robe Maria got her from Victoria’s Secret last year for Christmas. “Strip down to nothing and put this on. No undergarments, in the past our ancestors performed the ceremony in the nude. Even the original Zan and Ava did the traditional ceremony. I will alter the robe once you return.”

Liz returned wearing the short red silk robe. “The color is all wrong for a traditional bonding ceremony.” With a wave of the hand, the robe transformed into a silvery white long gown with a silver choker holding it around her neck. Ava then took some coins out from her pocket and formed matching bangles around her wrist and ankles. Another wave and Liz’s hair was piled on her head in a messy up do with ringlets coming down. Ava created and added jewels similar to the ones on Antar to her hair. She added a touch lip gloss, silver eyeshadow and a little blush to complete the look.

“Are you ready for me yet?” Max yelled out from downstairs.

“Just few more minutes Max. Your mate is almost ready.”

Ava quickly painted Liz’s nails and toenails with a shimmer silver nail polish. “Don’t I need shoes?”
“No, it is tradition to get bonded with your feet on the ground.”

Ava transform her clothes to a long gold gown. “We are ready for you Max,” Ava called out. She quickly lit the candles and turned off the lights.

Max walked into the room wear a long silk silver tunic type shirt and baggy black pants. He also was in his bare feet. He took one look at Liz and was speechless. She was breath taking. He had never seen her look more beautiful. He could already feel his lower body responding. He initially questioned the baggy pants but now he was thankful.

“Typically, this ceremony is performed in front of the granolith by the high priestess with only the couple present. Friends and family would join in a celebratory feast after the bonding was complete, but the bonding ceremony and bonding is a very private affair on Antar. Only the immediate family knows that when it is planned. My and Zan’s ceremony was recognized even though we did it ourselves in New York. It may have been because we were bonded on Antar. I don’t know but I think it is important for you two. Are you both sure about this?”

Max and Liz responded yes in unison.

“Let’s begin. Please turn and face each other. Max and Liz join hands. Do you Maxwell Evans come willingly to bond your life to Elizabeth Parker?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Do you Elizabeth Parker come willingly to bond your life to Maxwell Evans?”

“Yes, I do.”

Ava then pulled some ties that she added to Max’s overnight bag. She changed one to silver, one to gold, one white and the final one to red.

“Binding the hands together represents what will happen with your souls, minds and bodies. The silver binding represents your souls. May you always be joined together.” She wrapped the silver tie around their hands. “The gold represents your minds. May you always share your abilities.” She then wrapped the gold around their joined hands. “The red represents your hearts. May your hearts only beat for the other, may your passion for each other never die.” She then wrapped the red tie around the joined hands. “Finally, the white represents your future children. May you be blessed with children to continue your line.” She then wrapped the final tie around their hands. “The granolith has bonded these two together for all time.” She placed her hand on wrapped hands as she said the words. The ties disappeared.

“Max earlier created traditional Antarian bonding rings. The pattern on the rings state in Antarian that you belong to each other. Max will you place the ring on Liz’ finger.” Max did as he was told. “Now repeat after me Tasthisa va hism, beloved wife to me.”

“Tasthisa va hism, beloved wife to me.”

“Now, Liz will you place the ring on Max’s finger and repeat after me Tatis va hism, beloved husband to me.”

“Tatis va hism, beloved husband to me.”

“Max place your left hand on the side of Liz’s neck and Liz you do the same to Max.” Both followed Ava’s instructions. “Max do you take Liz as your queen, mate, mother of future children and life partner?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Liz do you take Max as your king, mate, father of future children and life partner?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Now you both need to say some words from your heart to each other. Max, you go first.”

“Liz, I knew from the moment I saw you we were meant to be together. I worshipped from afar never thinking I was good enough, that you would except me if you knew the real me. When you told me that you felt the same way about me, I was the happiest half human on earth. When I thought I lost you to a destiny I didn’t want I thought my life was over. Today has been the best day of my life to find out you were made for me and you are my true destiny. I look forward to starting our live together. I plan to show everyday how much I love you. I will love you with my final breath and hope to reunite in the next life, so we can do it again.”

“Max, I never thought I was good enough for you. When I finally knew how you felt about me, I was the happiest woman on earth. Then I found you had a destiny to follow and I could not stand in your way. It was the hardest thing I ever did. But tonight, to know that I am your true destiny, I couldn’t be happier. I want to spend the rest of my life making up for the last six months. You will never doubt my love for you again. I can’t wait to start our life together. I look forward to one day carrying our children. I will love you until the end and hope our souls reunited once again.”

Both of their hands began to glow, the symbol from the necklace appeared after their hands were removed.

“You are now a bonded couple. May the granolith always be with you to guide you in your decisions.”

“Don’t I get to kiss my bride?”

“On Antar you would have completed your bonding in the Granolith chamber after the high priestess left. Once you kiss, the physical cementing begins and last for about twelve hours. Once you kiss the king’s shield engulf the entire room in a shield to protect the couple as they complete the bond process physically.

I’m going to leave you alone. I’m going to get a cup of hot tea and take a nice relaxing bath before heading to bed. I will see you in the morning.”

“Thanks Ava. For everything. Somehow, I know everything is going to be better in a few days. I can just feel it,” Liz whispered to her as she gave her a sisterly hug.

Ava didn’t say anything but for the first time in days she had hope. For some reason she felt Zan’s presents with her again. “
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Loved the bonding ceremony. Loved the vows Max and Liz did. So glad that Max and Liz are bonded. Now they have another dtep to go before they are ready to face Lonnie and Rath.Hope Max and Liz will be able to complete the bonding before someone comes looking for them.wonder what will happen when Max and Liz go back home and face family and friends.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Max and Liz are now bonded. That is a very good thing. On to the pysical part of the bonding.

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Beautiful bonding ceremony.......Ava out did her self with preparations. Loved the way she reconstructed the wardrobes.
Max's baggy pants did come in handy.
Thanks, Carolyn