Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Chapter 43 3/6/2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

A shared bonding celebration is only right.
Isabel was indeed in her element.
And good for the Parkers, they didn't let their daughter down.
I wasn't ready for this to end, but I'll be watching for the epilogue.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:A shared bonding celebration is only right.
Isabel was indeed in her element.
And good for the Parkers, they didn't let their daughter down.
I wasn't ready for this to end, but I'll be watching for the epilogue.
Thanks
I'm planning to continue the story after the epilogue. I will probably do another short story or two before I start the next part. I have a prequel in mind and/or a second part. The next part maybe a combination on the prequel/second part utilizing the flashbacks to tell the prequel story. The prequel would look at the lives of Ava and Zan and the lives of the human donors.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Love it! Can't wait for more.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am really looking forward to the stories about the human donors. Great idea!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:I am really looking forward to the stories about the human donors. Great idea!
I thought it was an idea that not overdone in the show or fan fiction. The show let us see Michael's donor. I know TaffyCat introduced us to Max's and Zan's donor in Those Meddling Fates.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue 3/8/2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Double Vision Epilogue
Liz’s Journal Entry
January 25, 2001

It has been a little over two months since I found my true identity. Things have been going well for all the members of our extended family. My parents hosted a joint Thanksgiving celebration for everyone at the Crashdown. Everything was settling in for us until Cal Langley arrived in town two weeks later. He tried to get Serena to return to LA. He was surprised that Max and I had found each other. He didn’t think Max would have survived without me. He apologized to Ava and Zan for leaving them with Rath and Lonnie. He didn’t think Zan and Ava would make it with Ava being born with her powers, so he concentrated on Serena. Cal decided to split time between Roswell and LA. He is developing a movie about the Roswell crash. My dad and other alien themed businesses are thrilled.

The return to West Roswell High was a little rough at first for me. There were so many rumors about me and Kyle. Soon everyone knew that Max and I were together. Isabel helped by dream walking a few of our class mates and started the rumors about Tess. The population of West Roswell High believes that Tess was a high-class call girl. Her father shipped her off to boarding school. The perfect rumor for home wrenching alien bitch.

Max and I now split our time between our parents’ homes and the old Harding House. We now jokingly refer to the house as Czech central. None of us want to be reminded of the pain the “Hardings” caused us. They have agreed that we will wait until we complete high school before we get married legally. Our parents don’t know we are trying to find a way to graduate early so we get married sooner. Three nights at my parents, three nights at his and one night at Ava and Zan’s is getting old. We look forward to getting our own place or to at least move into Ava and Zan’s permanently.

Zan and Ava are living in the old Harding House and attending UNM online. They are planning a wedding on Valentine’s Day. Isabel is planning the entire thing. Zan has a part time job with Cal Langley’s production company. Ava is taking a pre-med program. Zan is preparing for a biomedical engineering degree. They will both have to move to complete their degrees, but it is nice to have them close by for now. Ava’s and my bond have only grown stronger over the last two months. You can say the same for Max and Zan. Both are preparing for the arrival of their baby in the summer. I will be starting some mid-wife courses next month so I will be prepared to delivery my niece or nephew.

Serena is staying with Zan and Ava. She has joined as West Roswell High. With more tourist in town for the movie, dad hired her to work at the Crashdown. A few weeks ago, her and Kyle started to date. It was funny. Kyle actually asked me if it was okay that he asked her out. He thought it might be weird for me since we had dated for him to start dating my genetic daughter. I told him it was fine, but if he hurt her, he would be pissing off her four alien parents. He knows the risk he is taking. Max, Zan and Michael were all at the home when Kyle arrived to pick her up for their first official date.

Michael is also living at the Czech central in the garage apartment. He finally feels like he has a family. He was tickled pink to find out we had been step-siblings on Antar. He was beyond thrilled to find out that our human donors were brother and sister, information that Cal provided. He and Maria are really trying to make a go of a relationship. Everyone outside the group believes Serena, Ava and I are his sisters. I think he enjoys having a real family now.

My relationship with Maria was a little bumpy after the arrival of Ava and Serena. She thought I was replacing her with my twin and my daughter. Many bowls of ice cream were shared to assure her that I had room for the three of them in my life. Cal took a liking to Maria immediately. He is using some of her ideas for the Roswell movie.

After our discovery of Tess’s plan for Alex, Isabel and Alex are dating exclusively. Isabel realized how close she came in losing Alex. Isabel is no longer haunted by the truth about Vilandra. Ava and I have made sure she understands that she is nothing like Vilandra or Lonnie. We really believe that she inherited the personality of her human donor.

My parents have adjusted quite well after their initial shock. They discovered I was not their child about the same time I had. They just were not prepared for the alien angle. I wish I could thank my grandmother for her decision to place me with my parents. They are still my parents despite everything we have learned. My parents consider Ava, Serena and Michael to be their kids as well.

Max’s parents have been great. They let Zan adopt the Evans last name. Philip has been managing the money that Nasado left behind. He has been careful, so we don’t draw attention to ourselves. The ten of us all have college funds set up. Both have been trying to find a way to make sure we are protected from the government in the future. Diane is looking forward to becoming a grandmother. She has offered to babysit when Ava returns to school, but I think she will have to fight my mother for the privilege.

Max what can I say about Max. We have never been happier. One of the first things I did was get to my doctor and get on birth control. We no longer need to worry about having enough condoms. He has really come into his role as leader. Nicholas has not showed in Roswell yet, but Max is getting us prepared. The seven of us practice together at least weekly. Zan and Ava have brought Michael and Isabel up to our level.

I’m Liz Parker Evans and I’m feel complete and happy.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Vision (CC, Adult, M/L) Epilogue - Complete 3/8/2019

Post by Roswelllostcause »

This is great. Hope you have more coming in this universe.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wonderful stage in their lives.
I'm glad Michael and Liz were step relatives........and I'm especially glad he has the family he has always needed.
Love Czech central and the way everything has fallen into place.
The parents have accepted things and have been supportive.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great ending
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Came over to this story after you mentioned it in the other one and I saw a sequel being posted. Loved this story. Keep up the great work!