Lost & Found (CC, Mature) - Chapter 48 - Completed: 03/28/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 19 - Updated: 12/18/2018

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max had an interesting meeting with Jeff......what did he expect? I was surprised at Jeff's change of heart.
The big question.....when will peace be made between Max and Liz?
Serena thinks Molly's memory has been wiped......that sounds alien to me.
Love that Liz considers Kyle her favorite ex! Those two have a special relationship.
Now Sean is really up to something, and I hope Max on the scene will be able to help.
When will Max talk to Liz about her powers??
So many questions need to be answered!!
Thanks, Carolyn
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Lost & Found - Chapter 20 - 12/20/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

An hour later Michael pulled his car into the driveway of Liz’s townhouse which was a home she had gotten after splitting with Kyle. So, a house Sean had never been in as far as anyone knew. Max was in the passage seat as both men had elected to come and check out the house and see if they could find any clues that were missed. Chances were slim given it was a year. But they wanted to try.

Maria and Isabel had gone back to the Evans home to spend a little time with Isabel’s parents and Betty who was happily cooking with Diane when her mother walked in. Normalcy was a needed moment for them as Kyle stayed to watch over Liz for a little while until her parents could get off from the restaurant.

As they walked up to the house and he watched Michael unlock the door with the spare key he had, he looked around and noticed the street. The picture of the dream he once had for her. A picket fence sat outside, despite the overgrown plants and flowers that had been ignored since Bella went missing. “How long has she been here?”

“She found it shortly after she and Kyle split up. She and Bella stayed with her parents for a few weeks, but she wanted something more… so she went looking found this place. Both were quite happy with it.”

“It’s very pretty location,” Max admired as he looked around as they walked into the house and he instantly saw Liz’s touch around the house. “Beautiful.”

“Yeah, even though Liz hasn’t kept up with it as much in the last year” Michael admitted. “Maria and I pay for a cleaning lady twice a week to come and clean the place because it’s not high on Liz’s priority list.”

Max nodded as they walked through the house. “So, Deluca was never here?” he asked.

“Nope, when they were together they were living in an apartment.” Michael nodded. “Not far from where I was at the time.”

“When did you move out of your place?”

“About a year after you left. After graduation Maria and I moved in together, and we eventually found a bigger place and then found a house to rent when Betty joined our family.”

Max nodded.

“Where is Bella’s room?” Max asked as he looked around downstairs.

“Upstairs, near Liz’s.” Michael nodded as they went to the stairs. “There were no signs of disturbance that night except the smashed picture frame.”

“Liz mentioned she went to bed around midnight and woke up around 6 a.m. and Belle was gone during that time.”

“Yup,” Michael nodded. “Unfortunately, Liz didn’t have surveillance camera installed at the time, as it was purchased but not yet installed, and so we don’t have any information except to suspect they got in before they got home from the Crashdown.”

“At Isabel and Kyle’s engagement event?” Max asked.

“Yup, and the fact Bella was coming home after the party was only decided a day or two before the night in question. Until then it was believed she was going to be with Kyle and Isabel at their place.”

“I asked Liz who knew of the change in plans.”

“We did, I can’t think of anyone in our inner circle who didn’t know but I guess Kyle’s support staff would have known because he was planning to take the game as Bella’s disappearance kept him from the game in the end.”

Max nodded as they walked down the hall and stopped in front of the closed door, he went to open it and found it locked. “She doesn’t go in there, does she?” he asked.

Michael only shook his head. “She did more in the beginning but mostly she can’t handle the pain it brings.”

Max sighed as he wanted to heal the pain and wipe it away as he used his powers and unlocked the door to the child’s room. Opening, he was ready to take on the knowledge that this was Liz’s child with another man, as they walked in.

Walking in they found a pretty room painted pink with big purple letter spelling Bella. The bed was made, and stuff animals filled the pillow section. Max did notice the new picture, one of the child from her last school picture collection. On the dresser drawers there were a collection of other pictures of their whole circle. Why are Mom and Dad a part of the collection he mused. He figured Isabel was there because of her relationship to Kyle and now Bella, but he didn’t know why his parents would be part of it except maybe as step-grandparents he told himself.

Michael saw Max evaluating the pictures and noticing Phillip and Diane part of the collection of frames If you only knew he thought. He knew Max was thinking of Liz having a child with Sean.

Checking the drawers, Max was giving it a fresh eye look.

Opening a drawer, he found a little diary. Locked. Smiling as he thought of the secrets she had in it.

“Did you guys look in this?” Max asked as he showed the diary to Michael.

“Liz didn’t want to,” Michael admitted.

“Might be worth the check to see what the child saw or if she wrote in it before she disappeared.”

Michael nodded. “Betty indicated that neither saw anyone suspicious in those last days as they always liked to go to school and come home together.”

“But they were in different grades, right?” Max asked.

“Yeah, Bella had just turned 9 and Betty was still 7.” Michael acknowledged. “Bella’s birthday party was the weekend before she disappeared. They are a year apart in school because Betty started early, but still that was the only time they are apart during the day.”

Max nodded as he looked through another drawer and spotted some pictures. “She drew?”

“She was only beginning when she disappeared,” Michael nodded. “She got a bunch of art supplies for her birthday…”

“She’s very talented,” Max smiled as he saw one of the pictures that the child drew. It was the chambers, where their pods were located. “She definitely has a great insight in her pictures. Have the kids been to the chambers?”

“I haven’t taken them,” Michael stopped to consider. “But I don’t know if the women have…”

Max nodded. Under the final picture that was hand drawn, which was one of Betty and Bella together playing in sand…

He found an actual picture. Picking it up, he saw it was him and Liz together. It dawned on him that this might be what Betty was talking about… “Why does Bella have a bunch of pictures of just me and also Liz and I together…”

Michael eyes went wide as he saw what Max was holding…

“Michael…” Max asked.

Michael was speechless because he hadn’t thought about the pictures that his daughter had mentioned in passing the other day.

“Michael, do you know something?” Max asked as Michael desperately wished Max would take him from under the heat lamp he was under. He always knew this day would come but wished it would be not today.

Meanwhile, Molly was doing some more drawing back in her hospital room. Putting the pad down as a nurse came in with her dinner, the nurse smiled as she saw the picture. “Molly, that looks like sleeping beauty?” the nurse asked as she spotted the picture.

Molly nodded.

“Is that her prince?” the nurse asked of the man with dark hair sitting by the woman in a bed.

“I think so…” Molly said quietly as she took the tray of food and started to eat while her mind was processing the images coming to her brain.

Meanwhile the scene of Molly’s picture was being depicted back in Roswell as Max sat by Liz’s bedside having returned to the hospital as he stewed Michael’s wiggling out of his simple question. He didn’t understand how Bella had pictures of him, and him and Liz in her bedroom. Michael lied when he said it was likely Bella took them from her mother who was pissed at him and would have tried to get rid of them. It didn’t jive for Max, but he took his word and they returned to the hospital where Max went on guard as Kyle went to join his wife at his in-laws.

Michael went to pick up Maria and Betty, and soon it was Max alone in the hospital room. Sighing because he hated to see Liz so distressed and it was obvious her sleep was restless and yet her eyes stayed closed as the drugs continued to have an effect.

Max meanwhile found something in his pocket as he lifted it out and looked at it and saw that it was Bella’s diary. Seeing that it was locked, he maneuvered it open to see whether there were any clues to the girl’s disappearance. He took a deep breath and opened it and caught his breathe when he saw a picture that Bella had drawn of her and her mother. Mommy got me this for my birthday. Bella wrote. She said she had one when she was younger, and she loved it. She says I can put all my secrets in this and lock it up so that no one can see. Cool.

Max saw all kinds of drawings littered through the diary, flowers and animals. She had a funny sense of humor he thought for a child. She was very lively and liked to talk about everything, and comment about it. She loved that Kyle had met Isabel and they were getting married.
And then he caught a breath when he read…

So funny to think she’ll be my stepmother, when she’s so much more to me Bella wrote. She is family to me in more ways than being with Daddy. I wonder if she’ll ever get her dreams and have Max return.

Mommy wants Max to come back. If Max does come back, maybe she’ll be honest with me about who Max is to me… And that I can have more than one Dad. Kyle loves me, but I want my mom to get her dreams. And that is Max.

“What!” Max asked confused…
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 20 - Updated: 12/20/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Bella sure as hell knew a lot more then she let on. Like Max is her father!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause wrote:Bella sure as hell knew a lot more then she let on. Like Max is her father!

All I can say is wow and I totally agree with Roswelllostcause. Hopefully Max and Liz will talk. And maybe Liz will finally tell Max the truth.

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Bella is a smart girl. She knew all along who her real dad is. Now Max and Liz really need to talk and Molly needs to remember more about her life.
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

Just found this fic...it's Fire, full of suspense and excitement can't wait for the next update
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Lost & Found - Chapter 21 - 12/24/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

The next morning eyes opened, and Liz started to wake up as she thought she had the longest sleep ever when she looked over she saw that Max was by her bed. Confused, she looked around and noticed it was morning and she wondered what was going on and then her mind stopped being fuzzy, and it came to her what happened, and tears came to her mind.

Max woke up at the change in the bed and he looked up and into her eyes which were now open. Seeing her starting at her, she sat up. “What happened?”

“It’s morning,” Max sighed as he checked his watched and confirmed the early hour.

“I know,” Liz said as her mind cleared, and the truth came to her in ever clarity. “Oh no… please, no.”

“Stay calm okay,” Max advised as he grabbed her hand and gently persuaded her blood pressure to lower. “We’re checking it out and we won’t let him get to you.”

“If he ordered it?” Liz asked with genuine fear.

“We’ll find that out too,” Max said with a tender smile. “I promise you Liz, everything is fine, and it will continue to be fine.”

“Bella is out there…” Liz started as emotion showed up on her face. “She is waiting for me to find her. I need to find her.”

“We’ll find her.” Max promised as he knew he would do this for her, as he did try to be there when he assumed he was having a child with Tess and that child was off, out there... “You have a whole group of friends who will do anything for you and that includes finding your little girl.”

“Will you?” Liz asked as she looked dubious.

“I promise,” Max smiled as he looked into her eyes and took her hand in his “Once I promise you that if the situation was reversed and you lost a child, then I would do anything to help it. I mean it Liz, I’ll do anything I can do to help you and the investigation.”

Liz looked away because she knew she really should tell the truth about Bella but found she still couldn’t do it because the reunion was still too fresh to complicate with the knowledge that she had to impart on Max and yet she was feeling guilty.

“Liz…” Max asked as he sensed she was conflicted in some way.

“What?” Liz asked quietly.

“Can I ask, what does Bella know about me?” Max couldn’t help but ask…and he knew he hit something when he saw that Liz was speechless. “Can I ask?”

“She knows nothing,” Liz murmured because she had truthfully never uttered Max’s name in front of her. Sighing she realized that Bella might have overheard things however, but she never consciously talked about Max because the wounds were too deep, and Bella was always too young. To Liz’s knowledge she always seemed satisfied that Kyle was her father, in name only and she never asked about the public story that Sean Deluca was her biological father. As far she knew Bella believed Sean was her biological father or until Maria had mentioned her suspicious cemented by what Betty had told her mother and father. Liz didn’t know Max had heard that conversation.

“Really?” Max asked.

“There was never any reason to mention you,” Liz lied and knew Max looked hurt as he looked away. “You were gone Max, and I didn’t know if you were ever going to come back.”

Max nodded.

“Why, can I ask?” Liz asked turning the question back on Max who had gone silent for a moment.

“Because Michael and I went and searched your house for any clues now that we are suspicious of Sean, and we checked her room…”

“Her room…” Liz said quietly.

“I saw this,” Max asked as he showed her the diary. Liz went pale when she saw it, as she recognized it. “Michael mentioned you couldn’t look at it.

I am sorry for looking at it, but I wanted to know if there were any clues that may have been missed.”
Liz nodded but she couldn’t concentrate on the words he spoke as observed the book he held as he realized it the diary she had given her daughter.

Seeing it unlocked, she opened it and tears came to her eyes as she saw the picture of her and Bella that her daughter had drawn. She hadn’t realized her daughter was so talented at such an early age. Looking up at Max with tears coming down her face. “You looked at it?”

“While you slept I couldn’t help but wanted to check,” Max mentioned.

“Oh,” Liz tried to find a way out of the mess. Fingering the diary, she opened it. She laughed when she read her daughter’s insights before closing it. The pain was too intense. Max recognize it and took the book from Liz and put it down. “I am sorry for pushing.”

“It’s alright,” Liz sighed. “Max…”

“Don’t Liz, it’s alright” Max repeated. “You can tell me when you are so emotional overwhelmed.

Liz nodded. “I miss her so much….”

“We’re find out the truth and she’ll come back, okay?” Max smiled as he tried to bring some brightness back into her eyes that had gotten dull by the news that the envelope had brought.

“Sean had a lot of sleezy friends, what if they did something to her…” Liz cried. “What if she can’t come home?”

“I don’t think that’s the case,” Max shook his head. “Sean wouldn’t be coming after you now if he had no ammunition to use, and if something had happened to Bella during the last year than he knew his threats would be weightless.”

“But he might not know,” Liz cried.

“Hey,” Max assured his ex. “If Bella is anything like you than she will be okay, and you have to believe it. She’ll come home again, okay.”

“She is very much like her father,” Liz said and winced by the implications of her words as Max’s face went a little paler as she knew he didn’t like thinking of her with anyone else, and she knew what he had to be thinking as he wasn’t putting together the clues that pointed to Bella’s real biological father. How would he know? She asked herself. Bella is very much like Max she mused to herself.

“Max,” Liz began.

“Don’t Liz, now that you’re awake I think I’ll go get some coffee and something to eat. Do you want anything?” Max was quick to ask as he wanted to leave this conversation as he didn’t want to think about Liz with anyone else and certainly not someone else as Bella’s biological father.

“No…” Liz said silently as she watched Max walk away as she cursed herself. She shouldn’t be feeling guilty she told herself as Max did leave her, and she chose to go there with Sean and then Kyle. But she hated knowing what she lost. She’s your daughter she whispered with Max out of earshot. Max, Bella is your daughter.

“Damn it,” Liz cursed out loud.

“What’s wrong” came a voice as she saw it was…

“Ava” Liz asked she saw her ‘doctor’ walk in, but in civilian clothes. “You are not working today?”

“Nope,” Ava smiled. “I have worked too many hours this week and so they have me off the patients and so I thought I would come to visit since I have only been seeing you in my professional duties since you arrived.”
Liz nodded. “It’s good to see you.”

“Was that Max I saw leaving your room. He was looking a little pale and forlorn as I saw him walk away.”

“Yeah. I touched on some sore subjects before he left. He needed some fresh air I think,” Liz admitted as she saw her daughter’s dairy which Max left on the table next to her bed. “I hate hurting him.”

“So, he doesn’t know Bella is his daughter, huh?” Ava asked as Liz looked stunned. “Liz, it was the worst kept secret in the circle” she smiled. “You don’t name her after Isabel and think you can keep the rouse that Deluca was her father.

“Did everyone know?” Liz asked even though she knew the answer. She still didn’t know why she decided on the name she did for Bella, when she knew it was odd when she was telling everyone that the father was not Max. When she knew how much Max loved his sister.

“Everyone but Max…” Ava smiled. “And it’s evident that he still doesn’t know.”

Max was kicking himself for reacting how he did to Liz’s innocent words as he knew it’s not like he could judge the situation and what Liz might have done when he left town and stayed gone and forced her hand. Sighing as she walked around the hospital as he needed some space and to think, and as he walked back to her room he did spot that ‘Ava’ was visiting Liz. It still blew his mind that Ava was now back in town and very different from the girl he had met back in junior year when she was very much a product of her environment and was following Lonnie and Rath.
He knew she and Liz had become friendly in the brief time in Roswell, so it shouldn’t be a surprise to see them so buddy buddy, but it was, and he didn’t know why. Maybe because by cleaning herself up and adopting more of a normal lifestyle… she was uncanny resemblance to Tess. Which made sense since she was her dupe.

He felt like he had been duped as he saw Michael coming his way. “Good morning.”

“Morning,” Michael asked. “Did you spend all night here…”

“Yeah,” Max acknowledged. “I should have called Isabel, but things led to another and I didn’t…”

“Well Isabel feared you ran back home, but I knew you wouldn’t, not with how things are going with Liz.”

“I am not leaving until I have to,” Max acknowledged. “I am off until next Sunday at least officially.”

Michael nodded.

“Where are your girls?” Max smiled.

“Maria took Betty to swimming practice,” Michael said. “Then she’s headed over to her mothers. I thought I would come and see how Liz was doing with the latest information we have. Jim is trying to figure out if Sean does have a connection to all of this.”

“It doesn’t look good,” Max admitted.

“No, it doesn’t,” Michael agreed. “He’s running down any names or associated of Sean’s for back prior to Bella disappearing. If he finds anything he’ll let me know, or I’ll try using my connections.”

Max nodded.

“How is she this morning?” Michael asked. “Is she awake.”

“She’s awake. Ava is in visiting with her, so I thought I would give her a break from me” Max admitted. “It got confusing there for a few minutes between us, so I thought we needed time.”

Michael nodded.

“Is it me or does it seem Ava has taken over the path that Liz was once meant to take on?” Max couldn’t help but ask as Michael smiled and nodded in agreement.

“But then you haven’t been here to see it,” Michael said. “Ava surprised us when she showed up. She said that Liz gave her a model to look up to while she was in Roswell and she didn’t want to go down the path she was going down with how things were all in flux as Lonnie and Rath disappeared, well, she went out on her own and then she found her way.”

“It is surprising,” Max admitted.

“It is. But she’s been a good friend.” Michael admitted.

“Is she just like Tess?” Max asked.

“Very close to it,” Michael nodded. “But we can trust her.”

“You do?” Max asked.

“Yup. She saved the day a few times,” Michael admitted. “She and Liz resumed their friendship and it actually has helped her during those times where she didn’t want to talk to us.”

Max nodded. “How has she explained to people her resemblance to Tess?” he asked as he squirmed by the memories of Tess, “Those people Tess might have had contact with while here in Roswell?”

“She’s her twin sister, separated at birth” Michael cracked.

“Really?” Max asked.

“Yup,” Michael smiled.

“Unbelievable,” Max muttered as they slowly walked back to Liz’s room as Ava continued with her visit with Liz.

Molly meanwhile was restless as she wondered why her brain was sending conflicting messages to her. Everyone called her Molly, but she didn’t feel like she was a Molly. Her voice was recovering but still thin, and she didn’t like repeating herself, so she didn’t speak up for herself because she also knew that there would be questions asked and she didn’t know the answers. Her mind was such a blank, and things that were filling up in her brain didn’t mesh with what she was told.

As she was drawing more pictures on her pad of paper that had added to her collection by Serena; she looked down and her eyes went wide as she saw green energy coming out of her hands as she opened her eyes and saw what she had been drawing. She often drew from what came to her mind. “Please no, please no” she whispered to herself as she willed it to stop before anyone saw because she knew the schedule of the hospital by heart by now, and knew they would be bringing her breakfast anytime now…

“Isabella… Bella come here” came a voice in her head. “My name is Isabella Maria…” came a small voice in her head…

Molly wrote the words Isabella… Bella… Isabella Maria on her pad of paper and then she closed it when her breakfast did show up, and she thanked the lord when she saw her take the tray and saw the green energy had disappeared.

“Molly enjoy your breakfast” the nurse smiled.

Molly nodded but didn’t look that happy as the nurse noticed as she noticed the little girl’s mood had darkened over the last few days as her condition has rapidly improved. “Odd” she thought as she made a note in her chart and left the room.

Serena was vastly annoyed as she walked into the squad room at the police department as she wanted her day off, and now she’s called into work and she hated it. But with Max gone on vacation she was the only wave of defense in relation to their cases that they worked together. Seeing Chief Gibson, she nodded. “Chief.”

“Sorry Franklin, but with Evans off… I figured you would want the information because it involves one of your cases with Evans”

“I understand, sir. So, what has come up?”

“The Davidson boys have been spotted and apprehended. They are being transported back here…”

“Where?” Serena asked as her hatred for being called in on her day off vanished. “Where?” she asked again.

“San Francisco.” Gibson commented as they walked to Serena’s desk as she threw her jacket and bag down on the chair and followed her boss into his office.

“They were all the way up there?” Serena asked as her eyes shot up. “Was their father also with them?”

“Nope, they were solo under the custody of the oldest boy,” Gibson commented. “They tried to run but this time we found them.”

“Hmmm…” Serena murmured. “The father is in the wind and given his rap sheet I would have thought we would have gotten a hold of him before we did the kids.”

“I know,” Gibson nodded. “Anyways, the paperwork is being processed and it might not be until tomorrow when we finally get the kids into our custody and sorted out. You might want to do whatever you can do to prepare for their arrivals, and then head home.”

Serena nodded as she left the office and went to the phone and her computer to check in on the information related to the apprehension of the boys and when it would be that they would be back in Los Angeles. Knowing her girls were with their father and grandfather at the park, she had a bit of time before getting back to her family so when she confirmed that the Davidson boys wouldn’t be back in their vicinity until the following day, she decided to stop by the hospital on the way home.

“How is Molly?” Serena asked as she spotted Dr. West who oversaw the girl’s overall care.

“She is a medical marvel,” Dr. West smiled as she saw the officer approach her. We thought it would take her a lot longer for the more serious of her injuries to start to fade, but she’s recovering at an impressive rate even for a child. She has more movement, but it’s her attitude that is causing us some concern.”

“How so?” Serena asked.

“She seems depressed.” Dr. West admitted.

“Well she was attacked…” Serena asked.

“Yes, some detachment from her ordeal is expected from a child, but it seems to be more,” the doctor admitted.

“What is it?” Serena asked.

“It’s hard to explain,” Dr. West commented. “It’s just this sense I get from speaking and the nurses have seen these last few days as her condition has stabilized and she has started to truly recover."

Serena nodded and thanked the doctor as she went inside and saw Molly sleeping restlessly, so she was going to leave and head home, but she saw the pad of paper open and instead of pictures she saw words that drew her attention.

And the words written under a picture of a small girl with a sad face… I don’t think my name is Molly”

Serena focused on the small girl, with wide eyes. Who are you then? She thought and then saw the names Isabella and Bella and wondered where they came from… as she sighed about what this little girl went through as she turned around and headed home.

---------------------
Happy Holidays, and a very Merry Christmas... Hope you come back for more exciting developments... and twists and turns... Enjoy the holidays everyone.
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 21 - Updated: 12/24/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Bella is slowly remembering who she is. Merry Christmas!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Bella is starting to remember who she is. That has to be a good thing. Liz needs to stop stalling and tell Max the truth. Wonder if Max will walk in on Liz saying Bella is Max's daughter. Wonder how Max will take the news.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max sure appeared to glad Liz had not live in this house with Sean.
He is beginning to suspect something......especially after being in Bella's room and reading her diary.
Sure do wish Michael, Maria or Liz would break down and tell Max the truth. That's not fair to the father!
So Molly is a medical marvel.,........wonder why?
Maybe Molly being depressed is a good sign to remembering her life before.
Merry Christmas! Carolyn