Lost & Found (CC, Mature) - Chapter 48 - Completed: 03/28/2019

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) Chapter 47 - Updated: 03/20/2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wow.....so much going on.
Max and Serena were undercover to breakup the human trafficking ring that got Bella........
Even though Serena was confused she managed to get Liz, Bella and Michael to be with Max.
We can only hope that passionate kiss will be only thing needed to bring Max back.....
Can't believe you leave us here........just wondering the outcome!
Thanks
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Lost & Found - Chapter 48 - Completed: 03/28/2019

Post by Parker1947 »

Three months later…

Roswell,
The White Rose Chapel

Today was the day. Max and Liz would finally marry. Their daughter was a bundle of energy as she bustled down the hallway towards the bridal room. Since the day her father came back to life; she finally felt at peace with her life. She was finally getting her dream.

And she knew her mother was finally achieving her dream. Kyle had just dropped her off at the chapel as she had spent the night before the wedding with Kyle and Isabel. Her baby brother, Jamie was three weeks old and she loved looking at him when she visited her second family.

Once Max started to come back to life. His powers allowed his healing abilities to shine through and he slowly healed after taking a customary rehab stint in Roswell that lasted ten days before he returned to Los Angeles and made his injuries less dire than they had been. Serena had been shocked and amazed by what she had witnessed.

In the days that followed she learned the truth and promised to keep the secret Once they had cleared up the investigation; Max had given his boss his notice. And after a month, he sold his place to an incoming detective, and officially headed home to Roswell and moved in with Liz and Isabella.

Bella was thrilled at her parent’s engagement and along with her stepmother Isabel she started helping with the wedding arrangements. Liz and Max laughed at how gungho their daughter was as she was almost Isabel’s mini-me in terms of wedding planning.

Maria was asked to be Liz’s maid of honor. Michael was going to be best man. Serena was asked to be an usher along with Kyle as Serena and her family had been invited to the wedding. They had come for the weekend, and the families all got along fabulously as Betty, Isabella got along with Serena’s daughters. Betty was going to be a flower girl along with Isabella; who was also going to be carrying the rings.

She loved her red dress. She was fully healed. Max’s investigation into the ring blew up when they concluded the masterminds behind Isabella’s kidnapping. It had been discovered the people who had taken Isabella from her bedroom under the direction of Sean Deluca or Khivar were truly horrific people as they were active participants in a large human trafficking ring as they found out she was sold to traffickers who preyed on kids and women as they took her to California and gave her to Davidson without payment on either side due to an old gambling debt that needed to be absolved. While they didn’t know how she could have gotten away from the trafficker’s harm free. Isabella suspected she knew why as she did remember scaring the men with her abilities.

Max and Serena had been able to find in their investigation that one of the men who had taken Isabella had been seen in Los Angeles by Bella one day on the way to school. She didn’t recognize him, but he believed she had… and found her outside the Davidson home and tried to get rid of her, and silence her, as she was grabbed from behind so that she wasn’t able to her abilities, and then dragged down to the basement of the Davidson home and beaten, but fatefully, she had survived to be found by Max. None of the Davidsons were aware of what was happening.

On this day they would be united as a family. Once they were married; along with her mother. Isabella would be taking the name Evans as Max officially claimed his daughter. But grateful to Kyle for all he did. Isabella would still be considered a Valenti. But use Evans so she would be Isabella Valenti Evans. Isabella’s birth certificate had already been changed to make Max Bella’s legal father.

She loved both her Dad’s equally, but she knew Max was special. Someone like her, and she knew he was he mother’s soulmate and she couldn’t wait until they were officially family.

“Mommy is it almost time,” Isabella asked as she came into the room. She looked around as her Aunt Maria was already in the room. The dress was hanging on the hook.

Gorgeous in its simplicity and yet the lace brought luxury to the design. Little lace butterflies were sewn into skirt as Liz felt like life was finally flying again and she could breathe and be happy. Isabel had helped with the design as she needed something to do in the last weeks of her pregnancy.

The Crashdown was closed for the day as Nancy Parker fretted around the room as she was in mother of the bride mode. Jeff was getting ready to walk his daughter down the aisle plus organizing the reception. It was the realization this was her first true wedding.

She eloped with Sean, and then she and Kyle had small gathering in the park, but it was nothing to the scale that was going to be on this day.

She knew this was her final chance at happiness. And she knew she was truly happy this time.
Max was her all!

“Almost,” Liz smiled as she took her daughter into a hug. “You are okay with this, right?” she leaned to ask the child.

“Are you crazy Mom, this is the best thing in my life. You and Dad are finally going to be making us a family. I finally get my dream, and so do you. So of course, I am happy. I have a perfect family with Kyle, Isabel and baby Jamie and now I have one with you and Max.”

“I am glad,” Liz smiled as she worked on her daughter’s hair as she sat on her mother’s lap. Putting it in ribbons. “You’re also okay with staying with Kyle and Isabel for the first week and then Grandma and Grandpa Evans right for the rest of the time?” she asked as she didn’t want to put Kyle and Isabel through too much with one more kid with Jamie so young so they had asked Max’s parents who agreed immediately and was planning for their time together.

“I can’t wait,” Isabella smiled of the adventures she got to have…

“Go put your dress on,” Maria said coming back into the room with an eight-month-old on her side. Liz looked up as Maria paid attention to her newest daughter. She and Michael were waiting for the adoption to become final on little Melia Rose and her twin brother Alexander Michael. The final papers were signed, and they were awaiting the final approval from the judge which was to come the following week.

As the media ascended on the collapse of the trafficking ring; five month old twins were found in the rescued children and because of the unfortunate conception and their biological mother was dead due to a suicide before help could come and rescue her, and rest of the biological family didn’t want the children and so they were going to be put up for adoption but first in the foster system. Maria who had been doing the story, well, she fell in love with the twins and she and Michael brought them into their home and now they were waiting for the final word so they could be officially be declared Guerin’s.

“She’s adorable” Liz smiled. “Where is her brother and older sister?”

“With their Dad and adoring Grandma” Maria smiled. “Betty is ready to get changed. Are you?” Maria asked Bella.

“Can’t wait,” Bella giggled as she ran from the room to the other room where she was going to get changed with her best friend.

“This is happening, isn’t it?” Liz asked her best friend as she sat in her robe and looked at the dress that was hanging.

“If you want it” Maria asked as she sat down with little Melia on her lap. The child had gorgeous red curly locks while her brother was darker. They were truly adorable children despite how they came into the world and Liz was thrilled that Maria and Michael were giving their home to the twins.

Betty was downright thrilled to be a big sister.

“I want it…” Liz said.

“Then go for it…” Maria smiled.

Max waited at the end of the aisle. He found it crazy to think he was here when just weeks ago he was dead, and then Liz brought him back with that incredible kiss. A Romeo and Juliet move that worked and now he stood waiting for the love of his life to come down the aisle and become his wife. “Are you ready?” Michael asked.

“I’m more than ready,” Max whispered as he addressed his best man. “I have never been surer…”

“You are truly lucky,” Michael admitted as the music started, and they were now mere minutes before the ceremony was to begin.

“I will always thank god for bringing her back into my life,” Max said softly as he thought of the love of his life and soon to be wife. “I don’t know how I got so lucky.”

“Then make the best of it,” Michael advised as they looked out into the pews as his parents sat in the front pew on his side. Nancy Parker sat on the bride’s side.

The music started once again, and the doors open, and first Betty came down throwing white rose pedals down the aisle, and then Ava appeared as a bridesmaid. She had worked hard to gain back the gang’s trust but Liz always was a friend to Ava even when the rest of the gang weren’t as trusting so Liz knew Ava was going to be a bridesmaid so now Ava walked down the aisle in a red one shoulder dress, then the door closed and moment later the door reopened and Max’s smile went wide as Isabella appeared at the back of the room and Max knew he struck gold as the young girl was beaming as she came down the aisle at her father. She looked gorgeous in her Latin style lace red dress. She started to walk down the aisle and stopped inches from her father as she smiled at her other Dad in the pews. Kyle smiled widely and proudly at how grown up Isabella was looking these days.

The door closed and then opened again, and down the aisle came Isabel in her own Latin style red dress. She looked gorgeous only three weeks after her first child. Then came Maria in her own red dress; slightly different. Then the door closed and opened mere minutes later and Liz appeared in her dress on her father’s arm carrying white roses.

Max gasped at how beautiful she looked. Coming down the aisle together, Liz soon arrived next to him. “You look gorgeous” he whispered.

“So, do you…” Liz mouthed as she gave her flowers to Maria to hold, who smiled back at her best friend as she took the flowers as she glanced at Michael who smiled back.

“We are here today to witness the union between Max Phillip Evans and Elizabeth Parker. To say their journey has been eventful is an understatement,” Pastor Thomas cited and Max and Liz and of course the audience laughed. “But they are here today because they have a tremendous love for each other, and they want to share it with their family and friends. So, I ask… Who gives this woman to this man?”

“I do,” Jeff Parker said and stepped back to join his wife.

“Max and Liz have vows they have written themselves and they wish to say them to each other. Max, go ahead” Pastor Thomas asked of Max who nodded and smiled at his bride.

“Liz, today we join in a life that is full of ups and downs. We have certainly experienced our share and I want you and Isabella to know that there is nothing I wouldn’t do for the two of you. On that day in third grade when I saw you in the playground, I was a goner. I didn’t know it then, but I was. You didn’t know me or show any interest in me, but you were the one for me. And then that day in September 1999 I had that chance. I thank you for giving me a chance. I know we had tough times, and we had an extremely rocky path but know those days are gone but have made me who I am today, and I have never given up on my love for you. Even when the odds were long, and I should have… I never did. Thank you for loving me and giving me a chance. I will never let you forget it, and I will never want you to doubt in our life together. I love you Liz and that will never change.”

Liz melted as he put the ring on her finger.

“Elizabeth…”

“Max today I join you. Isabella and I have had our share of ups and downs and gone through unimaginable pain but we’re here today stronger, and wiser. You may think I didn’t notice you back during those days when we were just students, blending in at school and going through our lives on different tracks, well, you were wrong because you made an impact before even, I knew how much you would change my life. Maria can tell you. I noticed. I just didn’t know what I was missing. On that September day, you opened a world for me that I never knew existed or thought I wanted but I did. I needed to share in that world and to know you. Not to say that the road we traveled down when we were sixteen or seventeen was easy. It wasn’t, but I wouldn’t trade it because it made us who we are, and we’re stronger for who we are today, and I know that I want you in my life, and the life of our daughter. Thank you for giving me Isabella and I promise that while we will surely make the rest of our lives truly eventful, well, it will be a life that we share together. I love you Max, and that will never change.”

Max felt like he was cruising as she put the ring she had taken from their daughter on his finger.

“Max, take Elizabeth’s hand in yours and I will ask you… Do you take Elizabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forwards, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer and in sickness and in health, and until death do you part?”

“I do,” Max said with love so intense as he looked into Liz’s eyes.

“Elizabeth, take Max’s hand in yours and I will ask you… Do you take Max to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer and in sickness and in health, and until death do you part?”

“I do,” Liz said without any hesitation.

“Does anyone here have any reason why Max and Liz shouldn’t unite today than say your piece or forever hold your objections.”

Silence descended on the chapel as no one stood up or said a word as Maria glared around their group to silence any potential descent as if there was even going to be a ripple. Michael could only look at his wife with an amused glance as he gave her a light kiss and she smiled.

“Then, I pronounce Max and Liz husband and wife, and Max you can kiss your bride.”

Max and Liz leaned in for a passionate kiss that grew heat to the amusement of the audience who clapped which caused Max and Liz to smile as they leaned back.

“I give to everyone here today Max and Elizabeth Evans…”

The pews exploded in claps and happiness. None so than Isabella Maria who stood by her parents. She looked at them with pure happiness, and they looked at her as she finally had her parents together.

Max and Liz took each hand and walked over to Isabella and she took both her parents’ hands and in they all walked hand and hand out of the church and into a new life…together.

Nine months later to that day Liz sat in the birthing suite at Roswell Memorial as she held their newest addition to the family. Michaela Ann Evans had been born in the early hours of the morning.

Caption on screen: Lost & Found!

“We finish tonight’s broadcast and my final one with an update on a story we have been following the last few years. Two years ago, we gave you a story that was very near to my heart. The kidnapping of a young girl who was only nine years old when she vanished from her best. Isabella Maria Valenti. It led to a lot of heart ache as for a year she stayed gone, until a miracle a year after her abduction when by sheer luck she was located. 10 years old, she was reunited with her mother, Elizabeth Parker who searched high and low for her little girl. And by some miraculous that can only be described as a heavily guide from above, well, she was located by her birth father, and her discovery reunited her mother with her biological father who left the family before Bella was born and who didn’t know he had a daughter. Elizabeth and Detective Max Evans formerly of the Los Angeles Police Department have married and today welcomed a new member to their family as Elizabeth gave birth to a baby sister for Isabella Maria to love; Michaela Ann Evans. We here at Roswell at 11 congratulate the family as they enjoy being together and build their new family together…

This is my final broadcast, and I want to thank all my fans and my family. I will be off to new challenges in the days and weeks to come and I hope you continue to follow whatever adventures find me. Ricki Carlson will be taking over for me starting Monday. Good night and stay safe…”

A television was shut off and a man looked at the love of his life as she sat in the bed holding their bundle of joy. “Maria did an awesome job. Hard to believe she’s moving on.”

“I know…” Liz smiled as a nurse came into the room and took Michaela from her arms. As she watched the nurse put her new daughter in the basket and leave the room with it to return to the nursery, Liz changed directions and glanced at her loving husband with a sexy smile. “But something tells me she’s going to be very happy with Betty and the twins.”

“I think so too,” Max said as he got into the bed next to and then put his arm around his bride. “She does have her talk show, “Maria” starting next month” he said as he gave his wife a kiss. “How did we get so lucky?”

“I have no idea…” Liz said as she kissed her husband as they cuddled in his arms before he had to get home to Isabella. His parents; Phillip and Diane were at their home on babysitting duty. “But I can’t wait for the future…”

“Me either…” Max smiled as he gave his wife a final kiss… before returning home to their family.

And their family got even brighter when two years later, three days after Isabella’s 13th birthday when they welcomed their son William Phillip Evans.

Isabella was a truly bright teenager and she was thrilled by her family. As Isabel and Kyle’s family also grew with the addition of Eva Diane Valenti when Isabella was 12. She had a collection of siblings; blood relation be damned. She truly was blessed.

Liz was now running the Crashdown because after her marriage to Max she returned full time to the restaurant and allowed her parents to go back to be part-timers as she took back the manager job. After Will’s birth; Jeff retired, and Max and Liz took over the restaurant fully. Jeff and Nancy spent their time traveling but most of all spending time with their grandchildren.

Max having returned to Roswell and getting engaged and then married to Liz; he was jobless for a while as he concentrated on learning to be a dad to Isabella, but eventually he would join up with Michael’s private investigation agency because he didn’t want to put his family through the hazards of fulltime police work again if he joined the Sheriff’s office but did some free-lance work for the department on occasion; but purely low key work.

Isabel after Jamie’s birth started her own fashion design company where she designed clothing and once that got going and was a success, she opened a small boutique where she sold her fashion but other items as well. She was truly completed by her husband and children and was totally happy with her life and family.

Maria having left the news channel, well, she started her own talk show as she concentrated on Michael, Betty and the twins. She crafted the talk show into a successfully entrepreneur company that focused on children, health, but also cooking shows and cookbooks. The talk show Maria was a giant stepping stone…

Serena would often visit Roswell with her family. She and her husband would eventually have a third daughter Maxine. Max and Liz would even be her godparents, as the families became quite close. Max and Liz would take their kids to Los Angeles to visit Serena.

Ava eventually won the trust back of her friends as she began her residency in Roswell. She and her husband eventually would have two sons; Jackson and David.

Isabella grew into a talented teenager who challenged her parents but made them grateful every day that she was part of their lives as she also continued with her drawing and art which became her passion that she studied in art school while rooming with her best friend Betty who studied to become a lawyer who would work in helping missing and located children. She would partner up with her father Michael in his firm to help from the legal side while Isabella proved to every bit of her mother and father…

THE END!

Author's Note: Thank you all to those who have supported this story either by commenting or just reading it. I very much appreciate it. It's a story that started in another form but I found it worked very well for Max and Liz. I mainly stayed within the bounds of the original story except for some major sidetracking since we were dealing with aliens and I found more story in the small moments. So, hopefully you enjoyed it. And I hope you come back for the next one, which will be the long desired sequel to Reunion, called "Endless Love". I am almost finished. I found it's my outlet at the moment. I am anticipating sometime in May or June.
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lost & Found (CC, Mature) - Chapter 48 - Completed: 03/28/2019

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Great ending. Can't wait for what you have next.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Couldn't believe Liz saved Max with her special kiss......but sure glad she did.
The tariffing ring was found and finished off. Glad the many questions got answered.
Of course Bella is happy with both of her families, what a lucky girl she is.

Now I am looking forward to the sequel to Reunion as I am reading Reunion again "over there"
Thanks for your outstanding writing talent......and many layers of angst you provide.
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

Lovely ending, Loved the wedding and snippets into the future. So happy Max and Liz got thier happily ever after. NOW!!! Onto the very much anticipated sequel to Reunion!!!! I can't wait. Yay :D :D :D
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Lovely wedding for Max and Liz. Love this story. Looking forward to the sequel to Reunion.
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

This story was fantastic! It was the perfect blend of mystery, angst, and romance. It kept me riveted and I couldn’t stop reading until I finished it. Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful story with a much needed happy ending!