Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 71 - Completed - 7/15/2018

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 65 - Updated - 6/13/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

I can just see Maria going all hurricane DuLuca on her daughter. Max and Liz are going to see each other sooner then they think. In fact I think everyone will be together very soon.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 65 - Updated - 6/13/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

What a terrible way for Grace and Beth/Liz to see each other again. Beth/Liz found out the alien secret. It has to be a shock for her. Max needs to get to the hospital as soon as possible. Maybe Kyle and Isabel should be contacted to start looking for Max.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What a wild set of circumstances........can't imagine how things here are going to work out.
I knew it would be a problem when Max didn't have his phone.
Sure glad Liz finally admitted that Grace was her daughter.
Things should fall into place pretty soon now!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Beth is finding out a lot of things. Thank god Beth went with Grace. Poor Jim he is going to have to explain everything to Max, Maria, Michael, Isabel and Kyle. Wonder what the man meant that Grace should have been taken care of. Who is the man working for? I keep thinking it maybe Kivar but I don't know. Hoping Max will be at the hospital quick and see Beth, Alexandra, Carrie. Wonder what is going to happen when everyone sees Beth, Alexandra and Carrie? Hoping for a happy ending for Max and Liz,

L-J-L 76
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Reunion - Chapter 66 - 6/17/2018

Post by Parker1947 »

Jake was fine tuning a report on his computer in the kitchen after his grandmother had gone home once dinner was completed. Jim had been called off on an emergency call and Amy had elected to head on home to some chores because she had to work at the Crashdown the next day. So, he set up camp with his trusty computer in the kitchen and went to work on a report he could send to his teacher before he had to go into the hospital for his surgery.

The phone rang, and he ignored it, but minutes later there was storming downstairs with curses following each step and the front door opening and closing and no one came in to tell him what was going on. So, he assumed he was on emergency child care patrol.

But he couldn’t help but think about Grace. She hadn’t responded to his last message to her, and so now he wondered if she was alright.

Wheeling himself over to the intercom they had for the multiple bedrooms upstairs that their parents had installed when they were kids, and were always using to get a hold of their many kids. He pressed Colin’s room, and asked him to come downstairs.

“Hey,” Colin asked moments later as he came into the kitchen. “Are you okay?”

“Super,” Jake said.

“So, what’s up?”

“Do you know where Mom and Dad rushed off. They failed to let me know, as I just heard the running down the stairs and doors closing.”

“They didn’t tell me,” Colin shrugged. “I did hear something about Grandpa, the hospital and then many of Dad and even a few of Mom’s curses.”

“That’s not good!” Jake asked, worried. “Is it serious?”

“Just a bunch of swear words not fit for the ears of Belle and then vanishing.” Colin said. “So that could mean it’s anything.”

“Oh, okay as you’re right that it could mean it’s anything.” Jake nodded as he could attest to hear his parents swearing, most of time in connection to something he had done but there had been other times non-kid related. “Do me a favor. Keep an eye on Belle for me. I can’t get up there easily and I know she’s going to be inquisitive before she goes to bed.”

“Sure,” Colin said. “Are you okay?”

“I am fine,” Jake said. “Just doing school work.”

“Which is very weird!”

“Am I that bad?” Jake asked his younger brother.

“Let’s say you have a reputation in this house and being an academic is not one of them,” Colin laughed.

“Jeez,” Jake laughed. “If you hear from our other sister, let me know okay.”

“Sure,” Colin nodded he left the kitchen after grabbing a bottle of water, and Jake went back to his report, but Grace was still on his mind. So, he tried her again. Dialing her cellphone.

Elizabeth was staring at the phone in her hands. She held Grace’s cellphone, as she had seen it on the ground next to her friend’s body and grabbed it before they left. Now in the Sheriff’s car heading towards the hospital. Groaning she recognized her brother’s phone number, and name coming up on the call display. “Damn, it’s Jake. Should I answer it?”

“It’s up to you,” Sue shrugged as they sat together in the two-seater of rows in the cop car as they sped towards Roswell Memorial. “Do you want him to know?”

“He needs to know, but he has his surgery in the morning.”

“God,” Sue muttered.

“Whose Jake?” Carrie asked from the back seats as she sat with her sister and wondered what was going to happen and if Grace was doing okay.

“My older brother,” Elizabeth said. “He and Grace are close.”

“Are they dating?” Alexandra asked, intrigued.

“No,” Elizabeth shook her head. “They are just friends,” she lied. For the moment, she thought to herself as if she didn’t know that this little escapade of theirs would up the heat tremendously if Jake were to know.

“Answer it if you’re going to,” Sue said, and Elizabeth declined the call, and let it go to the voice mail. “Scaredy-cat!” she mutters with a laugh.

“He’s going to find out, but I am not anxious to be the one to tell him,” Elizabeth admitted because she knew the reaction of her brother, and it wasn’t going to pretty and plus she wanted to be oblivious to the reality of the situation for a few more minutes before she had to confront it.

“I guess I can’t blame you,” Sue nodded.

“Are you doing alright?” Elizabeth asked Sue as she saw her friend sitting beside her quietly, and silently for the most part and knew that she had to be troubled by what she witnessed. “You know, with everything going on, I had forgotten to ask about you.”

“It’s okay,” Sue nodded. “I guess I’ll be rethinking the idea of walking through the park after dark.”

“We all will,” Elizabeth admitted. “But they didn’t want you Sue, so you don’t have to worry about that. They wanted Grace?”

“Why?” Sue asked. “And the fact they wanted someone else is not that reassuring. Why did they want Grace?”

“I wish I knew,” Elizabeth lied as she sighed and exchanged a knowing look with her grandfather through the mirror, a look that the twins caught, and they exchanged their own look of intrigue.

“Why do I think you do know,” Sue muttered.

“Why aren’t we getting to the hospital,” Elizabeth muttered as she changed the subject and Sue knew it but let it go as they got stuck in a traffic jam about ten minutes from the hospital. “I fear this is going to get worse before it gets better,” she fretted.

“No Dad Max isn’t here,” Kyle said as he watched a hockey game while looking over some scouting reports of current players for the new season of the football team that he was starting to focus on as Isabel was check in on the kids now that she was home from work, and settled in for the night. “He was here earlier, but left I figured for home, why?”

“Is Isabel home?” Jim asked as waited in traffic, and talked on his official channel. “I need to speak to her.”

“Sure,” Kyle nodded as he called for his wife. “Isabel, Dad needs to talk to you.”

“I am coming,” Isabel said as she was already walking down the stairs and heard her husband on the phone with her father-in-law. “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know, he was looking for Max.”

“Oh,” Isabel said with a frown at the mention of the whereabouts of her brother. “I figured he would be home by now.”

“Me too.”

“What’s up Jim,” Isabel as she took the phone from her husband and smiled as she started to talk. “What’s going on?”

“I am looking for Max, do you know, where is he? He’s not at home, nor his cellphone is picking up,” Jim asked from the car.

“That is unlike my brother. Especially at this time of night.”

“I know,” Jim said as they waited in the traffic jam as he looked to the back and saw the car full of teenagers who all wore impatient and scared looks on their face. “But it’s important I speak to him.”

“Can I help?” Isabel asked as the frown deepened on her face and her husband saw.

“Because you are family, and a guardian along with Maria I figure I should tell you. Something has happened….”

“To who?” Isabel asked.

“Grace!” Jim said simply as the traffic jam broke and he started driving again.

Max was rushing into the house to escape the rain that was starting to fall on the night when he saw blinking lights on home phone, and he spotted the cellphone he had forgotten when he had run off to speak to his parents. “Good, at least I haven’t lost you” he spoke to the phone, when he checked the clock and wondered when Grace would be home.

Sitting on the couch, he pressed the voice message button and was inundated with messages. “Hell… what could have happened in the few hours I was gone.”

When he heard the words in Jim’s message, 1999. His heart stopped.

It meant the worst had happened.

While all of this was going on, the ambulance was trying to get to the hospital after getting stuck in the same traffic jam as Jim, even with the lights blaring on the top of the vehicle with Beth sitting in the back, beside a critically injured Grace whose unknown to the ambulance driver exhibiting the green energy. She had said that she could handle being in the back, so the paramedic was up front so only she knew of the green energy. “Grace, it’s alright. You’re safe.”

“Mom,” Grace said sleepy.

“Yes,” Beth nodded as she held Grace’s hand even though they couldn’t see each other and given the state of her blood pressure, she wasn’t sure how coherent Grace was at the moment.

“Tell Dad I am sorry…”

“For what?” Beth asked, trying to keep the girl conscious so they could have a barometer in how she was doing with the injury as she was hooked up to a morphine drip to take the pain away.

“For making such a mess of my life.”

“I am sure your life is perfectly fine Grace,” Beth said quietly. “We all make mistakes, or wish things could be better.”

“It’s all my fault!” Grace said quietly before drifting off to sleep…

“Grace!” Beth asked again.

“Sleepy,” Grace said quietly.

“I am sure you are, but you have to stay with me. We need to keep you on a level keel as we wait to be arrive at the hospital.”

“I just want to sleep.”

“I know the medication is making you groggy,” Beth said carefully. “You just stay with me here.”

“Is this how it was back in 1999?”

“What” Beth asked at the mention of 1999 yet again that evening.

“When you died, and Dad brought you back to life,” Grace said groggily as her voice was getting thinner and thinner.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You don’t remember?” Grace asked softly as she could sense she was fading away as she tried in vein to hang on. “Right, you don’t remember me or Dad. You were my age when you died. Dad saved your life.”

“He did!” Beth asked in shock as she looked at the seriously injured teenager, and questioned the revelation and yet it didn’t seem that farfetched in the back recesses of her brain and she wondered why…

“I feel like I am slipping away…” Grace murmured.

“Grace don’t... stay with me” Beth said adamantly as a sense of déjà vu came upon her as she had this whiff of memory. Liz, you have to look at me... Look at me... came the words into her brain, “Grace, stay for your Dad," she whispered.

“Tell Dad, I love him. Tell Jake, I am sorry how it worked out. He means the world to me, I love him. Tell everyone that I am with my great grandmother Claudia, and my son.”

“Grace”

“I am sorry,” Grace said as she slipped away and the machines starting blurring for Beth as tears came down her face as the ambulance pulled ninety seconds later into the hospital.
Last edited by Parker1947 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 66 - Updated - 6/17/2018

Post by keepsmiling7 »

They said it was going to get worse before it got better........that's an understatement!
She slipped away..........?????
It was so unlike Max not to have his phone and to be available when needed.
I love the 1999 code message. That is a perfect, alarming notification.
Please hurry back, Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 66 - Updated - 6/17/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

No! Grace can't die! Damn It! Get back here!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I'm glad Beth/Liz is remembering pieces of her life. Maybe Beth got some healing ability from Max. Hurry back with an update soon. You left us with another cliffhanger.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh god don't let anything happen to Grace. Let her make it through. So Beth/ Liz is starting to remember her past. That has got to be a good thing. When are Max and Jim going to get to the hospital to see Beth and Grace? Wow Alexander and Carrie ask a lot of questions. Will Grace, Liz/Beth get to the hospital on time? Will Max see and meet Beth/ Liz? What will happen when Beth and Max meet? Will Beth remember her past?

L-J-L 76
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Looking forward to the next update.