Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 71 - Completed - 7/15/2018

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 51 - Updated - 3/24/2018

Post by Roswelllostcause »

History does have a habit of repeating itself. Max, you are going to see your wife kiss her and wake up her memory!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reunion (CC, Mature) Couples: L/M, M/M, I/K - Chapter 51 - Updated - 3/24/2018

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I don't think it will be that easy. I think Khivar and Nicholas did something to her mind. I think it will be a slow process. I would love for Max to recreate their first date without Michael getting sick.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow so Grace and Jake are pulling what Max and Liz did when they were young. I think Grace and Jake need to talk and decide together what they are going to do together. Oh boy Max find out that Liz is really alive. Wonder what they are going to do now. Who will see Beth/ Liz first? What will happen when Max, Michael, Maria, Kyle, Isabel see Beth/Liz? What will happen when Max tell the parkers about Liz being alive? Will the Parkers believe Max or not? Will Max and Beth/Liz talk? What will happen when Beth/ Liz and Carrie find Alexandra? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering.

L-J-L 76
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswell4life »

No!! Come back!! Max needs to know that he has another daughter too!!! :shock: so much is coming together so fast!! I hope Grace is just going for a ride to clear her head and doesn't get herself into anymore trouble!!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out who will see Beth/ Liz and Carrie first? Hoping Max will see Beth/Liz first before going to the Parkers.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hell! I know Max must be surprised about the Liz's News but I was expecting a little bit more Feelings as the one he had loved so much ... I know it has been a Long time and he was used to Liz being dead but somehow, I expected something more from him!

Maybe it doesn't believe it at all... Yeah, maybe... I would react this way too... / Thanks EVE :(
Last edited by begonia9508 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Max should thankful that he never took one of the dates that Isabel and Maria tried to get him to go on. He could have settled for someone else to be a mother to Grace. Beth didn't remember him she could have dated and found a father for the twins.
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswell4life »

Update???? Pretty please!!! :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is in shock at the present......so many things are uncertain.
And yes, the Parkers don't need to be shocked when they find out the news about their daughter.
I'm so anxious for this REUNION to occur!
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait for Max and others to find and see Beth/ Liz is alive and has 2 kids.

L-J-L 76