A DETOUR FROM VEGAS (Complete!) M/M, M/L support CC too (TEEN) Chapter 1 - 10 4/21/2020

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A DETOUR FROM VEGAS (Complete!) M/M, M/L support CC too (TEEN) Chapter 1 - 9/14/17

Post by Stefuh »

santigold53 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:06 pm Thank you so much for your kind words and review. I am about to do something brave on May 1st and publish a CC Roswell fanifc that has M/M as a focus but all characters play a major role. I just released the trailer. I say brave because I have been writing it for two and a half years and battled in my mind to publish it or not. I finally decided to take a chance. You can find it in my authors page in this board, but here it is as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMrskMSDcs
I hope you enjoy!

P.S. Thank you for the post in regards to Chapter 7, I'll go and delete the extra right now!
Ohh, I love the trailer, the story looks very interesting!! I can't wait to read it! ^^
I'm sure it will be amazing, especially if you've been writing it for so long.
santigold53
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: A DETOUR FROM VEGAS (Complete!) M/M, M/L support CC too (TEEN) Chapter 1 - 10 4/21/2020

Post by santigold53 »

Thanks so much! It was so cathartic to write it. In reference to chapter seven I haven’t figure out how to delete the extra one yet because it doesn’t allow me to if a reply was connected to the chapter so I just may have to leave it be for now.

Only one more week till When the Fog Clears!
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A DETOUR FROM VEGAS (Complete!) M/M, M/L support CC too (TEEN) Chapter 1 - 10 4/21/2020

Post by xmag »

I have been feeling nostalgic lately so I decided to read a candy fic. It's great to find a complete one ! And one where Michael and Maria decide to talk. They aren't that great at it yet, but there's a minimum of talking for a couple so yeah, get used to it, Michael. No need for hours of talking, just talking about the essential is enough.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.