Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) - COMPLETE

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) Part 4, 9/14/2015

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Your amazing words continue to breath life into Max and Liz's time together.
I especially liked when she remembered having her life restored by Max's hand.........so beautiful and full of emotion.
And weren't they both prepared......so smart and safe!
Thanks,
Carolyn
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by debbyin »

Thank you for pointing me to chapter four.

Your description of Max and Liz cementing makes their love sound ethereal,heavenly, not of this world. Your words pulled me into the story by my heart strings, and I could have sworn I was falling in love right along with them, while reading all the sweet descriptions and analogies.

I know that my appreciation and love of this ship/couple has reached a new height. I am a hopeless Dreamer and Awakened Dreamer, and to say which I am most fond of would depend on which coupling im reading about at the time.

I can remember in the episode BD when Kyle asked Max how far he got with Liz, and Max told Kyle "we saw into each others soul" then max asked kyle the same question and kyle replied "second" and Max said "well you cant win them all." I think your story touches on how Max truly felt about Liz and his love for her.

I loved this chapter and didnt want it to end.

Thanks for writing this story.

Debby (ZanEnthralled)

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Howdy, fellow Dreamers (and any and all lurkers out there)! :mrgreen:

begonia9508, thanks! :D

saori_1902, nope, in some aspects, Max is never going to change. He'll always try to protect Liz from… himself, if he's the cause of her suffering. But it's never going to be easy, because, as someone once said: "grief is the price we pay for love".

Natalie36, thank you for your kind words!

keepsmiling7 wrote:Your amazing words continue to breathe life into Max and Liz's time together.
I especially liked when she remembered having her life restored by Max's hand.........so beautiful and full of emotion.
And weren't they both prepared......so smart and safe!
Thanks for your continued support, Carolyn! :D

I love that moment from the Pilot. It's so magical!
It was the moment that made me fall in love with the show. :mrgreen:
But it was also a hat tip to the end of "Missing", when Liz meets Max at the UFO Center to talk to him about her journal. That scene is so sweet!

If they hadn't been prepared for this moment, it wouldn't have been the Max and Liz we all know and love, don't you agree? :wink:

debbyin wrote:Your description of Max and Liz cementing makes their love sound ethereal, heavenly, not of this world. Your words pulled me into the story by my heart strings, and I could have sworn I was falling in love right along with them, while reading all the sweet descriptions and analogies.

I think your story touches on how Max truly felt about Liz and his love for her.
Thank you so much for your words, Debby! I'm delighted you came by. :wink:
I'm so moved by your post!
All I long to do with this story is pay a tribute to that moment in our hearts when we all fell in love with Max and Liz falling in love with each other.

searchingfordreams wrote:I gotta say I felt the same thrill in my heart reading it as i did watching the show, specially the pilot episode. Your writing is amazing on this story, it almost feels musical when you read it aloud… it's the most beautiful thing I've ever read!! I know I'm only one but every dreamer should read this one!
I couldn't help but to quote you here! 8)

Thank you so much for joining this journey. I deeply appreciate your words about my wording. I certainly don't read compliments like these every day, specially because I found it so difficult to write – it was difficult to translate my emotions into words, and equally difficult to translate the Portuguese words into English ones. :oops:

On to Part 5!

Previously, on "Everloving":

Liz lifted her hips gently and arched against his chest; as they crossed the threshold together, his exquisite pleasure flooded her soul, revealing a new meaning to that curious stretching sensation of hers. Then, Liz felt a cold, crushing lack of understanding…

Max tore away from her. He wanted to be close to Liz more than life itself, but not like this… After everything that had happened between them, he had promised himself that he would never hurt Liz again, and he knew that if he kept on going, he would transform her discomfort into pain. Max had learned, after the most racking days of his life, that after the discomfort could only come pain. He would not let that happen to Liz again!

Part 5: The Healer

Author's Notes: This part contains references to "White Room" and the "Pilot".

While his whole world turned white, thoughts invaded his mind about the discomfort he had experienced on his first night at Eagle Rock, faster than he could control them… It was an inescapable quagmire – the more he struggled, the more Pierce tormented him, the whiter his world got. The images of the White Room twirled inside him, reducing him to a bewildered, dazed and quivering frame.

His panic worsened when he realized he didn't know how to sever his bond with Liz… Between his white blindness and his increasing breathlessness, Max tried desperately to push Liz away from him, away from his demons… to no avail… While he struggled to keep the air in his lungs, all strength abandoned him; he was so weak that an ant could subdue him…

But Liz refused to leave him. Max was hyperventilating, so Liz knew she had to lower the oxygen and raise the carbon dioxide levels in his blood. She covered his mouth and his left nostril and waited for Max to regain control of his breathing. Max had squeezed his eyes shut, but each time he inhaled was a small victory, and before long, his breathing returned to normal. However, Liz felt that the trial would go on for a great deal longer; Max kept his eyes closed as he trembled helplessly – his every muscle painfully taut…

Liz could feel his nausea building in the pit of her stomach. Her eyes hurt; she squeezed them shut, but it was no use! She couldn't get rid of the throbbing, agonizing whiteness; her ears rang painfully as if people were next to her yelling through a bullhorn. Every bone in her body ached in the brink of implosion, as she struggled to get a breath in, and shivered uncontrollably; her head spun relentlessly, further increasing her nausea. Her veins were about to burst and her muscles felt weak, as her heart raced manically; then blood started pouring out as her chest was sliced open and she just lay there, with blood trickling from her nose. Dead.

She suppressed an anguished sob, cursing her own mediocrity. She remembered how fast she had dragged Max away from Eagle Rock, setting a punishing pace on the Jetta to get him away from that prison – it had all been useless; she understood that now. As much as she tried, her human status would always cripple her in relation to him. Max's heart had been a prisoner ever since that day, and her complete inadequacy meant that there was nothing she could ever do to keep him safe…

Max's sudden shudder disturbed Liz, jolting her out of her thoughts. She gulped, and with a Herculean effort from her own hurting muscles, covered him with a blanket lying nearby. The ground beneath them still emanated a comfy warmth through the blanket from the scorching sun that had blessed the balcony all day, but when she touched Max, he was freezing, as if he was still being shoved into that tub of ice…

Liz knew that pondering on that whole ordeal would only worsen the situation. She took one deep breath after another to calm herself down and, when she finally stopped trembling, placed her hands on his lower back and let them linger there, as Max didn't have enough strength to push her away…

In the midst of the rancid whiteness that left her blind and disoriented, the feeling of Max's presence stood out. He was strapped to a chair… immobilized. She felt the air trapped in her lungs when she realized the fatal fact that she couldn't go to him… She couldn't take away his pain; she couldn't take away his fear; she couldn't yank him out of the White Room once and for all. She couldn't repeat the same mistake… All she could offer him was her presence and her love.

Liz could feel the cold, taut horror weakening his muscles. The powerful stream of pain from the White Hell made it almost impossible for her to focus on anything else, but she struggled to send him all the love, tranquility and assurance she possessed… Those feelings seemed to come from unknown parts of her aching soul, filling her with hope and warmth.

Max held his head low; his torture and the pain he had put Liz through (yet again!) weighed him down, extinguishing all hope…

Liz saw the light she had always known existed inside Max with an astonishing clarity – his strength, his courage, his honor, his love. It was a welcoming vision; underneath the fear and the shame that plagued him at that moment, his soul was intact! Max's clenched fists were the only things still separating them. Liz hoped he could see what she saw; she focused all her energy on staying still, staying calm, and sending him love. A formidable warmth spread from her palms to her fingertips and she aimed this fervor at his numb lower back.

Amidst his white blindness and the weight of his chilling shackles, Max felt Liz's keen presence. He raised his aching eyes in her direction… In the abyssal whiteness of his prison, Liz stood at a doorstep of a reddish-dark open space, watching over him with a rare tranquility shining in her familiar loving eyes. His gaze dropped quickly as shame surged through him. He tried in vain to hide his wretched condition, cursing his own luck for failing at that, also! Her nearness awoke the good memories he had while being at Eagle Rock. When he gazed upon her again, she blessed him with a smile with no hint of shame or sorrow. Max begged her to release him from his hell in a wordless request.

Liz's hands rose up his back with infinite patience. Her love filled him, flowing through him, rising with her warm hands… All those feelings (love, peace and hope) swirled gently through him… Oh, if only he could find the strength to break the vicious grip of the shackles that held him prisoner…

In that moment, those feelings were his life support, a kind of holy trinity that kept his head a little higher than before… Her love and warmth reverberated increasingly strong within him, in an ascending movement. The sensation intensified; and yet, Max still felt far from it. In his eyes and in his heart, Liz was still too far away… He wished he could free himself, stand up and rush into her arms…

She felt it too. The pain that held him was just so raw, so inconceivable, so utterly crushing!… She looked at his chest, where the monsters had sliced him open… There were no remnants of their assault on his body, but Max was still bleeding… A wave of terror, anger and nausea threatened to flood her again, but Liz focused on what was important. When she felt her courage returning, she placed a gentle kiss on his chest, as her hands rose to his upper back.

As the cold, wicked blade pierced his chest for the umpteenth time, Max flinched involuntarily. He tried to shield himself from the pain he knew would haunt him… to no avail. The scalpel stung him without mercy, and he shuddered and sucked in a breath, but not from the searing pain… Liz's sudden kiss flooded his soul, forcing the coldness and the fear to recede.

A strange feeling lifted from him – a kind of unceasing vertigo, or nausea that had held him captive for countless years – and Max raised his head, effortlessly, to look into Liz's eyes again; her love had never felt so new, nor so pure, enfolding him like a warm blanket of overwhelming benevolence. As his torture and hellish numbness yielded to her unrestrained love, Max glanced at himself, and it took him a while to believe what his eyes told him. His arms rested on the chair with no cuffs holding them down… Nothing was holding him down… He was free! After a while, when the idea finally sunk in, Max rose from his prison and put one foot in front of the other, moving slowly, but surely, to Liz's arms. When he was but a step away from her, he gasped, surprised to feel the touch of her lips on his throat. He cherished her strong and pure gesture, before continuing on his journey.

Liz welcomed that sound – the first she had heard from him since he became consumed by his personal hell.

As the throbbing white pain in Max's head was replaced by a peace he had never known, he was surrounded by an enjoyable darkness, dashed by red and flickering yellow lights, and the symbol of his love shining on the wall. Max took the final step into the darkness and Liz's loving eyes came into focus as he opened his to the world.

Liz welcomed him with a crystalline smile – one he had seen before, (the first she had blessed him with) but that he never had the courage to reciprocate… She studied his face – she became captivated by that unfamiliar sparkle gleaming in his eyes, and the equally unfamiliar wide smile on his lips. Her fascination only grew as the minutes went by…

They took their time gazing at each other, getting acquainted with that new sense of peace that was mirrored in their eyes, revering their strong and calm heartbeat, letting those feelings permeate their souls.

When his distance became unbearable again, Liz pulled Max closer and put her fervent lips against his forehead, hearing him take his deepest breath yet. He threw his arms around her and murmured a 'thank you', realizing those words were insufficient for everything Liz had done for him, but trusting that she knew how he felt through their connection.

She shuddered when a cool breeze blew around them, transporting her out of her enthrallment, and she looked around, somewhat disoriented. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" She wondered.

He shook his head. "Uh-uh, not the faintest… Don't you have a watch around here somewhere?"

Liz sighed. "Yeah, but it's too far from my grasp… and I don't really want to leave…" She laughed, hugging him again.

He shared her cheerful laugh and cuddled her up in his arms, weaving the euphoria of his newfound freedom and a new adoration around her. As he did, he felt the burden of the weight that still plagued her soul, quieted by the happiness he shared with her. She was exhausted by their whole ordeal and, even though he couldn't feel it through his blanket of bliss, he was also weary.

She snuggled in his embrace, wondering about the prank that Zeus had pulled on them this time – necessary, though it was! But the evening had begun with so much promise that the shock couldn't have been greater. She gazed into his eyes and murmured: "You know, we don't have to… rush into anything; we can just stay here resting a little while longer, before we go to the ceremony…"

As much as he expected those words, Max was agape to hear Liz saying them. They filled his heart with joy; she was looking out for him, she was always looking out for him! In answer to the gratitude swelling in his soul, he raised his hand and caressed her cheek. Her eyelids fluttered closed as she was swept away by the sensation; his palm felt like the sweetest kiss while each finger sent sparks that fueled the embers of her passion. Her feelings echoed inside him and magnified his own, making him rejoice at the knowledge. She blushed, regretting the timing of her reaction. As much as she dreamed about it, that had not been her intent. As much as she welcomed the feeling, that was not what Max needed in that moment.

Liz took a deep breath. "I meant what I said." Her words were coated in a voice Max knew all too well: a refined, unwavering, deceptively meek tone, that left no room for debate.

"I know," he nodded with a compliant smile. It could not be any other way. Her words and her constant dedication shielded him from all the world's evils, and the depth of her feelings intoxicated him ever more, making his heart drum with greater vehemence, emulating that mysterious, immeasurable, sublime love.

Max could also feel the burdensome anguish – like a wound, open for far too long – that Liz carried in the most recondite corners of her heart… He wanted to get rid of that pain, he wanted to free her from the doubts that tormented her, but didn't know how to help without causing further suffering… He knew, however, that if he did nothing, that wound would spread and rot what was left of her soul.

He took a deep breath, lifted her chin delicately, so she would face him. "Liz, being human is not a disadvantage… There's no part of my soul that is alien to you… no occasion where your presence wouldn't be vital. What just happened between us is proof of that."

Liz blushed furiously. She never thought that Max could pay such close attention to their bond in the midst of his panic attack.

He continued in a soft murmur: "Everything you ever did for me… even before you got shot… no one else would ever think of doing. You did more than save my life tonight… You rescued my soul… with such devotion, such patience… without questions or doubts! You did what no one else could, Liz… No one else will ever love me that much!"

She had spent so much time carrying the weight of that darkness, but as his words whirled through every corner of her heart, sweeping all the onerous torment in their path, she couldn't find any logical argument to refute him. The pain of the last few years burned in her throat, as if that incessant, infernal dialogue she had with herself had finally strangled her completely. Max's words cleansed her soul, rendering her darkest thoughts meaningless, reducing them to the nothingness they should have always been. She tried to take a deep breath; the pressure of the pain, accumulated for so long, popped up like a champagne cork, and the tears ran freely, washing her soul. Her arms went around him and he enveloped her like a cocoon, letting her vent her pain away. She trembled for a few seconds but she treasured his hug… feeling all of her doubts abandoning her heart for good… feeling safe… feeling whole! With a breath of fresh air, peace and freedom surged in her heart with fierce intensity. Liz wondered if she was just picking up on Max's feelings through their connection, but she soon concluded that her newfound feelings were mingling with his own, strengthening them even more. She smiled at that knowledge.

This was my way to meditate on the bond that Max and Liz share. Something that could be so good and so terrible, at the same time. But most wedding vows have that part that says 'for better and for worse'… Don't you think Max and Liz embody these words perfectly?

To be continued...
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) Part 5, 10/25/2015

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! That was such a strong part!

In some way, I understand Max's nightmares about the White room and how it must torment him and certainly will, through his entire life... and I hope that Liz is strong enough for two! :? :(

Sad but beautiful... :wink:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Wow - very intense, very Max /Liz. I wish we had seen more of Max's feelings about the white room on the show.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

You have filled in the spaces with your expressions of emotions in the White Room. I can understand Max having a difficult time in dealing with that experience through the years.
Thank you so much for continuing this story,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

fantastic :D can't wait for more
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by debbyin »

Our poor precious Max. It distressed me to see such a tender heart tormented so mercilessly. It didn't surprise me to see Liz roll up her sleeves a dive right in to rescue her beloved Max. The vivid description of his torture was such that I realized that I was holding my breath. As mentioned before, this part was very intense. Thank you so much for the update. :-)

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) Part 6, 12/15/2015

Post by memory_echo »

Hello, fellow Dreamers (and any and all lurkers out there)! :mrgreen:

begonia9508 wrote:
I understand Max's nightmares about the White room and how it must torment him and certainly will, through his entire life... and I hope that Liz is strong enough for two! :? :(
Liz was strong enough to heal him, and Max was strong enough to heal her. Their demons have been put to rest once and for all!

saori_1902 wrote:
I wish we had seen more of Max's feelings about the white room on the show.
Me too!

keepsmiling7 said:
You have filled in the spaces with your expressions of emotions in the White Room. I can understand Max having a difficult time in dealing with that experience through the years.
Thank you so much for continuing this story,
Carolyn
thank you so much for your support! It's wonderful to have you around! :D

Natalie36, thank you!

searchingfordreams wrote:
It was hard reading this chapter through my tears, but it was worth it!!!
I'm sorry I made you cry… Then again, maybe I'm not. It means you were affected by what you read. If it's any consolation, writing through tears isn't easy either! :wink:

searchingfordreams wrote:
when I read your post it made me think of ancient Chinese medicine which is based on special points in our bodies called meridians. Of course, creepy needles aside, the thing is the Chinese believe in this system of healing, because the life force 'chi' flows through the body. Does this make any sense to you?
That's a very interesting idea! The Chinese call it Chi, the Japanese call it Ki, the Hindus call it Prana – this is life force in many languages and cultures. I wasn't thinking about something as specific as 'life force'. I was wondering if there could be something as a 'love force'…

ZanEnthralled wrote:
It distressed me to see such a tender heart tormented so mercilessly.
I always remember how terrified he looked when he told Liz why he hadn't saved that man… It made my stomach turn and I remember thinking: they may not talk about it openly, but the trauma is very much alive inside him.

On to Part 6.

Part 6: Eighty-four Minutes
For O2Shea who, like me, still believes in magic!

As in previous pivotal moments, Liz looked up at the sky and saw their stars burning majestically 5,000 light years away. Max put his arm around her and did the same. If someone were to surprise them at that moment, they would mistake the glow in their eyes for consummated love…

"I just wanted you to see them up there… I didn't know all of this was going to happen," Liz whispered. Max looked at her with a raised eyebrow that made her chuckle. "Really, I didn't have any flashes about this. If we had come here just to gaze at our stars before returning to school, I would've been delighted…" she stated.

"Yeah… And here I was thinking a marriage proposal was a good idea, until you topped it by having stars registered in our name," he smiled, holding her closer. The majesty of the stars above was minuscule compared to the feeling that engulfed them presently. They knew what dying and being brought back to life felt like, but dying while their hearts beat and being brought from the brink of suffering was a fresh stamp on their souls. "I'm beginning to think that Zeus is really watching us," Max said, in a serious tone.

"Or an intelligent Universe, at least…" Liz agreed. "Do you feel like we've just been tested?"

"It felt like the test to end all tests," he murmured, kissing the top of her head.

He let his lips linger, relishing in her embrace. He believed his words; their relationship had never been what one would call 'untroubled', but how could any test storm with greater violence than the one they just passed through? They dove, heart first, humble and full of faith, and were showered by the holy waters of a connection like no other – they felt purified by their bond, sanctified, even. They felt it thriving in their hearts: as strong as a living being, as delicate as a soap bubble…

Max and Liz didn't dare to move, for a dreadful fear that their connection would burst the moment they resumed their routine. The tight grip of the world outside that building was something they wished to avoid at any costs – so many of their best moments had been cracked by that pressure…

Together in their embrace, they held peace in their hearts, and just waited… wondering if the omniscient Universe had something else in store for them… They gazed at each other for long moments in absolute stillness… the wise Universe was also quiet; there were no crickets chirping, not even coyotes howling in the distance…

"Where's your watch?" Max whispered.

"Somewhere beneath our clothes," Liz replied. He fumbled through the garments piled around them and found the small wristwatch in no time. "If it's bad news, don't tell me…" Liz sighed, fearing that their moment of peace had come to an end. She looked at him, slightly nervous, while he looked closely at the display, with an expression she could not decipher… but his emotions pumped in her heart with unmistakable certainty.

"We should go," Max said, with a deep, gloomy breath.

Liz couldn't help herself. "How much time?" She murmured, not really wanting the answer.

"We have eighty-five minutes," Max declared, frustration tainting his usually warm voice. "We might as well march back to school."

Liz closed her eyes briefly… Eighty-five minutes seemed like poor compensation for three years of constant struggle. And yet, as much as she understood Max's disappointment, as much as she felt it herself, part of her wasn't surprised. All of their moments had been nothing like they imagined them, and yet they hadn't been at all bad. This new 'less then ideal' moment was no different from other instants in their relationship – times their love had polished to perfection.

She took a deep breath, looked closely at the watch, and took it from Max's hands. "Time is a tyrant, if we let it," she said, with a wishful smile.

Max smiled back, his sigh still heavy with disappointment. "I wanted to wait for an ideal time… I wanted to give you the perfect moment," he murmured.

"We'll never have ideal," Liz stated. She could feel the harsh, painful bile in those words as they fell from her lips. "But we can make perfect," she added, in an intrepid tone, and a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

Her tone made Max forget her previous words. Liz opened her hand and he took the little wristwatch, studying it for a moment, until he exhaled deeply – a smile gracing his gentle features.

"You're right; eighty-four minutes is more than enough time before duty calls again," he said, putting the wristwatch back in the pile of clothes. In the second it took for Max to turn around to face Liz again, his blazing love had extinguished the disappointment in his eyes.

"Perfect, don't you think?" She asked in a playful tone, entwining her fingers with his. A gesture repeated numerous times during their relationship – one that, as comfortable and romantic as it felt, had never gotten their attention until that moment. The soft meeting of their palms and the laced fingers, snuggled up against each other… Their hands seemed fused.

Out of this union, a familiar warmth resurfaced in a jolt, traveling through them. They shared a look and their eyes burned with an intense will for what their hands shared. Max caressed her fingers, as he drew nearer: "My only wish was that we had no duty at all…" he mumbled, slowing down each syllable, brushing his lips against hers…

Her eyes fluttered closed as she savored the delicious softness of his inviting lips. His intentions were clear; his words matched his feelings; and yet, Liz couldn't help but smile at his gentleness… his unsurprising Max-like gentleness at the situation they found themselves in… Even in that moment, he walked a fine line between his intense feelings and the wish to make the most out of whatever time they had with breathtaking nobility.

Feeling time now on his side, Max extended his hand. Her mind was filled with previous moments when that same gesture had honored her, and she had to smile at his same righteous conduct, even in the face of a new situation. How could Liz resist such invitation? Max leaned back and she followed him promptly, with a locked gaze.

Their smiles illuminated the dark New Mexico night. A gentle breeze seemed to bless them, imposing itself upon the balmy evening. Quickly, Max straightened the blanket that shielded them from the night – his last minute of divided attention. From that moment on, he just focused on Liz – on her delicate features and the love that emanated from her winsome eyes… the warmth of her smooth skin, the heady feeling of her body snug against his… her trembling breath mingling with his… her heart pressed against his chest, beating as wildly as his own… Max enfolded her slender waist with his arms, nestling himself between the softness of her thighs.

Why 84 minutes and not any other number? I was searching for a number with a particular resonance, not just for this moment, but for who Max and Liz are in this relationship. I searched around and learned that the number 84 the sum of a twin prime (41 + 43). In numerology sites, I found that it is associated with abundance, prosperity, solid foundations, devotion, endurance and determination. It seemed fitting to their relationship! Also, 84 sounds the same as “forever prosperous” in Chinese.

To be continued...
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) Part 6, 12/15/2015

Post by saori_1902 »

Great part ♥