Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) - COMPLETE

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) Epilogue, 05/14/2016

Post by Natalie36 »

wonderful :D :D :D :D
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Everloving (CC, M&L, MATURE) Epilogue, 05/14/2016

Post by memory_echo »

keepsmiling7 wrote:The creators made the TV special to us, but your story made Max and Liz even more special to us. If only the TV show would have followed your story more, what a wonderful time it would have been.
Thanks for sharing your talent and time,
Carolyn
Thank you so much, Carolyn! I, too, would've liked to see this story on the show (even if I don't think the fic is cinamatic enough to be filmed).

saori_1902 wrote:Wonderful! They went a long way to get there. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Thanks, saori_1902! :D

Natalie36 wrote:wonderful :D :D :D :D
Thanks, Natalie36! :D

searchingfordreams wrote:I cant tell you how much Im in love with this fic. This epilogue was so moving. The dynamic between Liz and Max was perfect. Jus perfect!!! I wanna live in the universe you described, a universe that blesses a love like theirs.

Thank you so much, Louise! I like to think the Universe is wise. I hope we're all living in it, even if sometimes doesn't seem like it.

searchingfordreams wrote:I love that this experience is so unique that no one will ever feel it, i mean, it's kinda sad also, i would really love to feel something like that for myself, lol
I know... it's kind of bittersweet, but I don't think it's impossible to happen to us mere mortals… It's just easier for Max and Liz because, well, they're Max and Liz! ;)

searchingfordreams wrote:So, did you come up with a real recipe for the alien blast?

Yes, indeed! Since we were never given the privelege to learn what and "alien blast" was, I thought it was a good idea to make one up. Here's what I think it looks like: http://memory-echo.tumblr.com/post/1444 ... f-when-max

searchingfordreams wrote:The last sentence felt familiar, and I realised that it was a repatition of the first sentence. That wasnt an accident, was it?

Very observant! It was definately not a coincidence. Ending the story they way I started it seemed apropriate, like a no real ending, and eternal existance for them both.

searchingfordreams wrote:PS: I wanted you to know I'm so happy this fanfic won an award!!! I know how difficult writing and posting this fanfic was for you. No one's more deserving!!!
I'm sorry I doubted you, Louise! RoswellOracle confirmed what you said about the RH Awards. I can't thank you enough for believing in this story enough to nominate and vote for it for any award! Your support means the world to me!

Well, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am that you have accompanied me on this journey! I know this story was very challenging and that it demanded much from the readers (including unaccountable amounts of patience), but I'm grateful you stuck around until the end.

This story was a very crude attempt to write a 'thank you' letter to the authors and creators of the show, because simply saying 'thank you' to them always seemed insufficient... It would take me a lifetime to explain to them how much I care about these characters. Some of you know the story behind this story, And for anyone that is curious how this story came about, all you have to do is read it here >>> http://caleidoscopio-da-mente.blogspot. ... swell.html

Edited to add a Q&A that Lena from Crashdown.com invited to me answer about this story. http://crashdown.com/news/2016/05/roswe ... mory-echo/

I hope you like it! :D
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.