Aftershock CC mature pg 5, ch 17, Apr 18, 2016 complete

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Aftershock CC mature pg 5, ch 17, Apr 18, 2016 complete

Post by 9loveletters9 »

I love the bear analogy that Maria had with Michael. That was really nicely woven into your writing. I'm personally a big candy fan and I really enjoyed the Michael and Maria relationship you wrote. THough AU I feel you got the character's spot on. I feel so bad what Maria had to do to survive and help Liz. Thank goodness she has someone like Michael who understands her. Your wrote him very savior like, which I really enjoyed. I can't wait to write more from you. Thank you for writing this story.